Poll: Should I make uma as my slut
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes make her slut forever
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Relatives 3 elder sisters
Relatives 3 elder sisters

Chapter 1 intro and fucking elder sister

Hero: Raj age 22year 6ft tall with fit body 6.5" long & 2.5" thick penis

Heroines: elder sister Uma 35yr 5.2ft tall with 36-30-38 having 2childs.
Middle sister Sunita 32yr 5.6ft tall with 36-28-36 stats having 1 girl
Young sister Prema 28yr 5.5ft tall with 36-30-36 stats 2 small girls.

Their mom was 53yr and dad 62yr retired govt officer.

Actually my and their families are relatives, settled in big city now. Their mom was my dad's cousin sister in relation. Both families are very close to each other. During weekends my dad used to spend quality time with uncle.
I had completed my degree was looking for a job used to visit their house frequently as they were alone ass their all daughters were married and settled with their husbands in different towns. Uma was staying just 2 km away used to visit parents regularly.

Once uncle had heart attack aunty called me I took them to hospital in their car and saved his life. After few days he was discharged from hospital and asked to take rest in home. All daughters, husbands children  visited him and thanked me for helping their dad. 

Me: no need thanks it's my duty.

All of them stayed here for 2 weeks as it was summer holidays in may  and later 2 sisters went back to their home. But elder sister stayed back with her kids.

I used to visit their house daily in evening to check uncle and help them. Time went like this for 3 weeks uncle slowly recovered. 

One day uma told me they have to visit hospital in the city for her dad check up on saturday are you free.

Me - ok I am free I will take you

Next saturday me , uncle, aunty uma her kids visited sunita's home  near hospital dropped the kids and aunty there and we 3 went to hospital.
We reached hospital met doctor he told uncle is fine asked to show previous tests but uma had forgotten to bring that reports

Doctor - do these scanning tests meet me after this. 
We did that tests but it was late doctor had left hospital. We went back to sunita's home. 

Me - I called my parents told i need to visit hospital again tomorrow so we stayed back at sunita home.

Uma told these to others we need to visit hospital tomorrow again

Uma - listen i missed a report in house i will go back and get it now so we can visit hospital tomorrow.

Aunty - ok have dinner and go but u don't go alone take raj with you as it is night time.

We all had dinner uncle aunty went to bed to sleep.

Uma - raj come on we need to goto our house and bring that report now and can come back tomorrow morning

Me - ok akka wait let me bring car key it's in the room 

Uma - no need car we can go in sunita's scooty as it is 1hour ride.

Me - ok let's go give me the key I will ride.

Uma - no raj i will ride u sit back

She was looking beautiful in saree. I  sat back she rode scooty there was a road hump she applied brakes suddenly i moved front my dick touched her back my hands gripped her exposed waist portion for 5 seconds. 
I felt like current pass through my body when i gripped her curvy waist. My dick starts to get hard by this sensation. I patted her shoulder be careful while driving 

Uma - ok bro

She rode slowly and  carefully now after 5minutes scooty bumped on a pothole. This made me thrust my dick hard on her back again I gripped her waist for support.

Me - be careful 
Uma -ok da and smiled back

After few minutes it started to rain dizzle I told her now I will ride fast as it will rain heavily

Uma - ok 
She moved back I started to ride. It started to dizzle she sat close to me rubbing her soft  boobs on my back. Now it started to rain we got wet as she sat close to me her  hard nipples were poking on my back. I was feeling great my dick got hard again.

Me - can we stop near bus stop as it raining 

Uma - no need bro just speed up we can reach house in 10 minutes.

I accelerated scooty she was holding my waist for support as I increased speed she let her hand on my thigh. When moved on hump she came close and her slipped on my dick she just brushed on my hard dick for 5seconds. I was feeling heavenly ride.

After 10 minutes we reached home @ 10:30 pm.
Me - i will go to my house and sleep i will come tomorrow morning

Uma - no bro don't go its already late mostly your parents will be sleeping don't disturb them. You can sleep in our house only as i  feel afraid to sleep alone.

Me - ok sis I will sleep here only

We went inside as became wet she gave me towel to dry myself. She went inside her room just opposite to the hall closed door not locked. She removed her saree and blouse as it was wet drying herself facing her back to the door.

I looked towards room, it was a great view she was just standing in her black bra and white petticoat. Her curves, ass was visible in black panty. I was watching her secretly she turned facing door and was busy in drying. She was bending her boobs cleavage were seen in bra.
She had round deep navel it was shining due to rain drops. Suddenly she lifted her head caught me staring at her, gave angry look to me. She locked the door properly now. I felt scared and bad to look her in wrong way. 

After 5 minutes she back wearing light blue colour semi transparent nighty to the hall.

Me - i was silently drying myself i had removed my shirt i was only in pant and baniyan.

Uma - raj remove all your clothes as it is wet u may catch up cold 

Me - no i don't have other clothes to wear what to do now.

Uma - don't worry dear i will give you clothes. She gave me new pair of t-shirt and jeans pant to wear 

Me - it's looks new dress  will it match my size

Uma - may be raj as i had bought this dress for you only to gift u for your birthday which is next week.

Me - thanks it looks good let me try i went inside a room removed my wet clothes wore new shirt but pant was tight I couldn't wear it. I wore the towel around my waist came to hall.

Uma - hey raj why are you not wearing pant what happened.

Me - no it is tight i can't wear it 
Cool air was blowing as it was raining and lighting thundering. My dick was getting hard

Uma - ok wait i will give you my hubby new lungi u can wear it.
Raj come inside the room

I went inside she gave me lungi to wear she moved out. I closed door removed towel, my dick had raised to its peak 6.5" i slowly rubbed it for 1 minute thinking scooty ride with Uma. Suddenly she entered the room caught me rubbing my dick just smiled and closed the door. I wore lungi and went back to the hall. She was sitting on the sofa.

Me - sorry for the act (rubbing dick)

Uma - it's ok raj it's common for boys of your age she noticed my hard dick in thin lungi.

We chatted for few minutes it was getting late.

Me - ok i will sleep in upstairs guest room you sleep in your room good night we need to get up early.
I was shivering due to coldness.

Uma - ok raj gn but why are you shivering. You can sleep with me in my room itself as i am afraid of lighting and thundering.

Me - yeah it's because of this rain and cold.

Uma - is it, i now what to do for this cold. 
She came near me, went to my back hugged me from backside.
I feel her big soft boobs on my back again.

Me - what are you doing akka

Uma - shh! Raj i am heating up your body. She started rubbing her body against me.

She came to my front hugged me tightly and gave wet kiss on my both cheeks. 

Me - akka stop what are doing this is wrong

She - no raj there is nothing wrong in love.
See i have already given my hubby lungi to you and now i will give you by hubby position in my life, now come on let's enjoy.

She again hugged me tightly moved her lips close to my lips. I was aroused too but was shocked to see her transformation. I was bit confused what todo next.

Uma kissed softly on my lips and was trying to enter her tongue in my mouth. I hugged her tightly so that no air pass between us and slightly opened mouth she entered her tongue we started tongue fight sucked each others saliva. I started to press her round buttocks and liplock her lips for 3minutes. We stopped kiss as it was feeling difficult to breathe.

Uma - oh raj you are great kisser.

Me - yeah and you also sis you kissed me with great passionate.

Uma - what else can you do apart from kissing

Me - i can do everything to make my lady satisfy completely

Uma - ok come show it to me. Come let's go into bedroom.

She held my hand took me to her room by kissing my lips.
I removed her nighty she stood just in her white bra and panty. She removed my shirt and lungi i was standing completely nude.
I made her lie on bed and started to kiss her chubby belly and suck deep round navel. She was shivering due to my action. Again we stood up removed her bra kissing her smooth back and finally removed her panty in one swift motion.
She stood completely naked infront of me. I was stunned to see her beauty.

Me - uma you are looking like a ramba or urvashi. I will enjoy with your body today and make this memorable night.
I hugged her, my dick was poking on her navel hole as like fucking it as she is short.

Uma - raj you are great. You have amazing body with strong and virile dick. See it is poking my navel what is your dick size. I am amazed to see your big dick than normal one.

Me - it's of 6.5" long and 2.5" thick
Why are you surprised by my dick. What's your hubby penis size.

Uma -  it's of normal size 5" & 2" thick. I gonna enjoy with your big dick  today.

Me - yes darling even i like to fuck a chubby lady. Now come on suck my dick i placed my dick near her mouth

Uma - oh no i never did this to my hubby also. I don't know how todo it

Me - but you should suck me if you want to fuck.  Do you couples have oral sex or not 

Uma - no what it is? 

Me - buddhu people you are enjoying your sex life properly. Don't worry darling i will teach you just follow my orders there is first time for every thing. You can learn it from me.

Uma - yes boss teach me new things in sex.

Me - surely bitch i will teach you one by one to  have maximum pleasure.
I placed her hand on dick asked her first feel dick in her hand. She holds my dick in her soft hand my dick starts to throb.

Uma - raj you your dick is hot feels like holding hot iron rod.

Me - ok now put some of your saliva on my dick start moving your hand on dick from base to tip it's called handjob. 

She was following my orders like a puppet. She gave hj for 2minutes.
My foreskin rolled back showing 2" red head of dick.

Me - now come kiss my dick head and later take my full dick in your mouth and suck it nicely moving your head to and fro without biting from your teeths. It's called blowjob or bj

She kissed my dickhead for 1min  and gulped only head portion but she was feeling difficult to take thick dick.

Me - hey spread your mouth widely and take my full dick in your warm mouth, now breathe from your nose

She started to gulp my dick inch by inch .I slowly entered my full dick.
Now starting moving to and fro. She did exactly like I told her but sometimes her teeth was touching my dick because she was beginner in bj. My dick stated to touch her throat, she gagled to breathe.

Uma - please stop raj i can't breathe

I held her face in both my hands gave 3hard strokes and took my dick out. She was suffocating to breathe as my dick covered her entire mouth. She sat bed and took deep fresh air

Uma - raj don't force me like this. This was my first time 

Me - sorry sis i just carried on.

She slept on the bed I moved on her started to kiss her face,lips, neck and sucked her big boobs. Slowly moved lower and kiss her smooth stomach and navel portion. I turned her such that her back was facing me. I kissed her bare back till waist portion, pressed her ass and gave two hard slaps it giggled . She was getting hot 

I turned her and fingered her pussy it was wet with her pre-cum. I kissed her thick brown pussy lips. She started to moan, pulled me up and kissed my lips.

Uma - Come on raj stop this i can't control  please fuck me now

Me - ok darling as you like now just suck my dick make it hard to its full size

She just sucked nicely this time.
My dick rose to its max size 6.5"

I placed a pillow beneath her ass. I came on  top of her nude body in missionary position and pushed my dick slowly into her pussy. Only 2.5" entered due to her wetness.

Uma - stop it pull back your dick it's hurting me 

Me - no way dear i have just inserted only 2.5"  you should still take remaining 4"

Uma - no i can't take it please pull out 

Me - don't worry dear i will do it slowly.  Stating you might feel some pain but you will enjoy it later . please bear some pain to have maximum pleasure.

Uma - ok hero now proceed.

I kissed her face,lips and pressed her boobs and slowly entered my dick by rubbing her vula.
It took 3minutes to enter my dick fully into her glorehole (pussy). Tears started to flow from her eyes.
I gave her some time to accommodate my big, thick dick.  She felt my balls resting on her ass. I felt like stretching her pussy walls to max extent. I kissed her face and juicy lips.

Uma - darling u stretched my pussy and also reached deep in my cunt. You are widened my pussy to its limit. Now start fucikng me and give me ultimate pleasure raja 

I started moving my dick to and fro with some difficulty as her pussy was gripping my dick tightly. I thrusted  hardly  so my dick ripped through her inner muscles of pussy, entered completely deep to the hilt. My dick reached deep in her pussy and was hitting g-spot.

She started to moan loudly come on bro fuck me fast and deep and wrapped her legs around me. I started to pound in and out at good pace by giving 4 slow strokes followed by 2 hard deep strokes. I repeated this strokes for next 10 minutes. She came hardly on my dick by showering it with her juices. She had great organasm

I removed dick cleaned with napkin and after 2minutes rest i inserted dick again in her pussy and start to fuck her. Only thup thup sounds due to fucking  and moaning of her was heard in the room. I slowed down my pace of fucking when i am on verge of cuming as i wanted to give her a long hard fuck of her life time so that she remember me forever.  I continued to fuck her in missionary position for another 6 minutes by kissing her lips,face and pressing her boobs.
She moaned loudly raj i am about to  come again please finish off

Me - ok dear hold on for 2min let's cum together

After one minute she came hard second time on my dick. This triggered me i gave 5 hard and powerful thrust, came deep inside her pussy filling her pussy completely. I came in huge quantity 6 spurt of thick virile sperm (cum)
I slept on her body for 2min, pulled dick out rolled over and slept next to her.

Me - how was it darling did you like it

Uma - it was amazing sex experience raj you really showed me heaven today. First i got some pain due to your big dick but later i enjoyed each thrust. You gave me ultimate pleasure as i had two powerful organsm in single fuck. You came hugely directly on my womb. This is my best fuck of my lifetime, i will not forget this sex until my last breathe. 

You really have a great stamina to fuck for a long time and skills to give complete satisfaction to your partner. Your gf and wife are lucky to have you as their macho man.

Me - i don't have gf now. You only become my gf and let's enjoy sex together forever.

Uma - it's my pleasure to be your gf or sex slave. I will worship you forever for my life.

Me - ok darling this is just beginning  we will have many encounter in future.

I kissed her lips and slept hugging each other.

Chapter 2 Oral sex and plot

I woke up at 8 in morning and saw uma was sleeping on my chest and removed blanket saw her sleeping nude. I got turned on to see her nude body in daylight and kissed her face, lips.
She woke up due to my kiss.

Uma - raj you already woke up what's the time call the hospital we need to fix appointment for 11 am.

She wore just knee length maxi and went to washroom. 
I called hospital to meet doctor x but they told he is on leave today you can fix appointment for monday. I said ok 
Uma came out of washroom I told her the same. 

Uma - it's good news then we can take rest today and meet him tomorrow. I will call sunita and inform her the same. 
She called sunita and told doctor is on leave today we will come tomorrow morning to your house and then go to hospital later.

Me - why you need to rest today i will not let you rest today and went close to her hugged her

Uma - no stop raj. I am feeling tired due to your hard poundings also my pussy is sore and turned red showed her pussy to me in maxi 
I can her pussy turned red and swollen like puri 

Me - yeah it is swollen badly, but i know how it can recover fastly. Apply some creams or ice cubes.

She - ok i will apply it later now let me prepare coffee and tiffin.

Me - ok darling i will go to washroom and fresh up and kissed her lips.

I went to washroom brushed my teeth fresh up and came out just wrapping towel around my waist.

Uma - coffee and tiffin is ready come let's have it. Hey wear some clothes why are you in just towel.

Me - no need of clothes darling anyway we have seen nude each other and also had sex i am free in this towel only.

She was blushing for my answer and her cheeks turned red as she was white.

Uma - ok raj have coffee

Me - come sit next to me 

I sipped once and told sugar is less 

Uma - wait i will bring sugar from kitchen

Me - no need first you sip this from my cup
I gave her my cup. She sipped it and said it's good only 

Me - ok wait now i will taste it 
I sipped now it tasted good

Me - great dear i think u added honey from your sweet lips

She was smiling.

Me - do you know how lovers drink tea or coffee
 She asked how they drink. They will drink in their cups.

Me - no dear partners should drink from same cup. 
Now I will sip once and next your turn and repeat same
We drank coffee sipping one by one.

For tiffin she made chapati
First i fed her and she also fed with her hands. Later i rolled 2 chapati and we started eating it from both sides. Our lips met after finishing it and locked our lips for 2minutes.
Like this we finished our tiffin.

Uma - Raj you are great and very romantic person know how to seduce and woo your lady.
I didn't experience this in my marriage life. With you next to me I feel like newly wed bride again. I am happy to have you in my life.

Me - oh dear just enjoy with me. Now goto room, i will come with ice cubes.

She went inside room. I went in with some ice cubes. She slept on bed lifting her maxi and showing pussy.
I took one cube and started to rub on her swollen pussy lips.

Uma - no need raj i will do it myself

Me - no dear i made this and i will cure it now
Uma - thanks raj for your care

I applied some ice cubes on pussy she was feeling better now. I inserted two fingers in her cunt and moved slowly for 30sec. She started to moan and feeling pain. I can feel her juices due to my rubbing action. At last I applied some cream to recover fastly. Due to all this dick rosed up in towel. She noticed this.

Uma - what raj your dick raised again

Me - yes will you take care of it now as i took care of you.

Uma - no i can't fuck now it's still sore.

Me - i didn't ask for fuck. You just give handjob and blowjob.

I removed towel and slept nude. She sat on bed and took my dick in her hand rubbed full dick for 2minutes with her soft hands and sucked full dick with her wet mouth for 30sec. I made her lie on  the bed and asked her to hold boobs together closely. I sat on her stomach  touched her both boobs and nipples with erect dick. My dick vibrated by touch of her hard nipples. I placed dick between her both boobs and started to move front and back like fucking her boobs. I enjoyed her soft milky boobs on my hot dick for 3minutes. See this is called tit fuck. I stood up and made her sit on the edge of the bed asked her to give blowjob.

She rolled foreskin back, started to kiss dick head and gulped only mushroom head sucked for 1minutes. I pushed my entire dick into her mouth till it reached deep till her throat.
She moved her mouth to and fro on my hard dick. I felt sensation due to her wet mouth and juicy lips. I moved my dick hard few times it touched throat she gagged  and continued to suck again.
I fucked her mouth like fucking her pussy for 5 minutes. I was on the verge of cuming. I told her I am about to cum.

Uma – pull out your dick cum on my boobs

Me – no dear i will come in your mouth only

I gave few hard strokes and cummed in her mouth. I filled her entire mouth with 6 spurts of fresh cum. I pulled dick out
She gulped some cum and tried spit bit cum outside 

Me – you should not waste it dear come on gulp it without wasting single drop 
I closed her mouth and held her face up.
She swallowed my entire cum and kissed my dick

Me – dear how is my cum
Uma – it tasted bit salty but I like it.

Me – good darling we enjoyed oral sex greatly.

Uma – yes raj  you showed me glory of oral sex today which I have not tried.
We rested naked on the bed for some time and chatted.

Me - Dear i want to ask u one question yesterday night u hugged, kissed me in the hall and seduced me to fuck you why sudden change.

Uma - bcz i liked you initially.
We 3 sisters wanted to thank you nicely for saving dad and wanted to give u some precious gifts. 

Our mother kept on praising u as you took good care of them in our absence. She treats u like her own son and have special motherly love for you. Finally she said if u were older than us (3sis) she would have got  us married to u raj.

I was thrilled to hear this words and surprised. I asked her is it true.

Uma - yes dear bcz you are perfect gentle man  and lovely boy any mother would prefer to her daughters as life partner.

Flashback

I recalled one incident from past, when aunty had come to our home and chatting with mother.
I came out of room and spoke to her. I used to call her aunty before
Aunt - no raj don't call me aunty, call me atte/atha 
Me - ok aunty, sorry atte
She that's like a good boy. To this my mom jokingly asked what's the use calling atte will u marry your daughter to him .
She -  i loved to do that but he is younger to them. I have seen him from childhood he is like a  precious GEM. Raj will u marry my daughter asked jokingly 
I just smiled and went inside my room.
I told these to Uma. She was surprised to hear this.

Uma - when did this happen 
Me - some 4 - 5 years back

Uma - then u could have married Prema right.
Me - no i don't like her she is a arrogant bitch.

Uma - yeah u are correct, she even shouts at us also. But whom do you like most among 3sisters.

Me - I like sunita the most bcz she looks like an angel with her milky white body  and good curves.

Uma - so u like sunita the most not me faked angry look
Me - u only asked question i just answered it. Sunita is fair and slim lady perfect wife material. She is my dream woman. 

Uma – then u don't like me and my chubby body
Me – no dear it’s not like that, even I like u and your body but I like her more.

Uma - so you like her so much. Will you fuck her like me
Me - yes dear i love her truly from bottom of my heart. Given a chance I love to fuck her and worship her daily.
Ok leave it tell me why you seduced me

Uma - we sisters bought some dress, gifts to you and decided to gift u on your birthday as gratitude for your help and concern to our parents.        

But yesterday while driving home on scooty I felt your dick on my back. I was surprised and got turned on. So I sat close to you rubbing my boobs to your back when you started driving. I was getting sexual heat, so I touched your dick gently. I was surprised by your hardness. I decided to get fucked by you later for atleast once.
So when we reached home I purposely let u watch me while wiping my wet body without locking door properly. But when I saw your erected dick my sexual urges woke up greatly. I made up my mind today I should get fucked by you as we are alone in the house and also I am sex starved woman. I decided to offer my sexy body to you as my special gift as it is more precious than any artificial gifts.  we both can enjoy together.

I gave so many signals to you, waited for your move but you didn't proceed so I took the first step in seducing you. I was successful in my first attempt itself.

Me – great dear you planned very well,     I understood your signal but I was scared because you are elder to me and how you will react.
Uma – I could make out that from your tensed face. Su I took first step

Ok let's rest for some time. We slept for 2 hours and woke up. We both took bath together  kissing, rubbing each other and enjoyed in bath tub for 30min. 

Me – how is your pussy now
Uma – feeling better now 

We came out of bathroom and I wore lungi and banyan. She wore other maxi and prepared lunch with some kher for us, we fed each others.

After lunch she called sunita again and talked to her, kids for 20 min. She went to bedroom applied some cream on pussy and slept. I watched tv for some time and slept next to her in her bed.
We woke up at 5 in evening. She prepared tea we sipped our tea together and kissed.

Uma – I am feeling better now  if you want you can fuck me now.
Me – no dear I will not fuck you now but I v will fuck you twice in night. I want to have sex like first night with you, get ready my bride.

Uma – Raj hats off to your thinking I will decorate the bed.
Me – ok let’s decorate together and enjoy later.
Story will be continued….
[+] 6 users Like Rajrai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sexy update and good starting
Like Reply
(29-09-2020, 06:41 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: Sexy update and good starting

Thanks for your reply
Keep encouraging like this i will post more stories
Like Reply
(29-09-2020, 10:40 AM)Rajrai Wrote: Thanks for your reply
Keep encouraging like this i will post more stories

Continue this story you will get encourage also
Like Reply
GOOD AND KIRACK UPDATE
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Super super update
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
Beautiful and sexy update
[+] 1 user Likes Sachin@10's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Super story bro continue
Like Reply
waiting for your update
Like Reply
Nice continue
Like Reply
[Image: boobs.jpg]
[Image: saree-drop.jpg]

This is how uma looks for your imagination.

Disclaimer : This pics are not mine . I took from other websites through internet. If anyone has problems i will remove it
[+] 2 users Like Rajrai's post
Like Reply
This is my own written story . Please like and comment on this story

I want to know your response whether you people liking it or not

It takes days to write a story
Please encourage me, I will post new updates soon
[+] 2 users Like Rajrai's post
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 08:47 PM)Rajrai Wrote: [Image: boobs.jpg]
[Image: saree-drop.jpg]

This is how uma looks for your imagination.

Disclaimer : This pics are not mine . I took from other websites through internet. If anyone has problems i will remove it

Story is going great bro. Nice writing. After 3rd episode, it became much hornier. Though it is a long way, eagerly waiting for the day when the 3 sisters shed their clothes for Raj in the same room. 

Thanks for the story.
Like Reply
Wow wonderful bro
Like Reply
Superb and big update
Like Reply
MIND BLOWING UPDATE
Like Reply
clps Fantastic story banana
[+] 1 user Likes saleem8026's post
Like Reply