Incest LIFE OF Mrs SAILAJA by rasika72
SLEEPING WITH WRONG MEN (Life of Mrs.Sailaja)

writer:- manmadha33
15th August 2014

I did not write this story but extracted from old  site.  All Credit goes to author rasika72 /manmadha33.

This is a story of an innocent, unwise, stupid woman who cheated, deceived and neglected her most caring and loving husband and ruined not only her life, but also the life of other family members too.
[+] 1 user Likes siva_reddy32's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sleeping with wrong men
On an auspicious day Kumar (30yrs) landed in bagpur railway station with his wife Sailaja (26) and mother-in-law Sulochana (44). To receive them Kumar’s Orchard supervisor, Ravindra (35) came with car. Ravindra’s father was looking after the orchard for 40 years, after his father retiring due to ill health;  Ravindra is the only person looking after the orchard, its works, income and its accounts. He is so loyal to Kumar. Kumar respects him; he has big faith on him.
 They have a daughter who is studying in the school in the city. It is a big grief for them that their daughter is sick. They used to visit at least once in a week. Kumar loves his daughter Divya very much. They are very much worried about her. Kumar shows much care towards his wife and daughter. Kumar treats Sailaja very delicately even while making love.
 Sailaja is stupid, headstrong, timid and very beautiful lady. Kumar gave her much lenience. She likes to have a luxurious life with money, cars and servants, but after getting big loss in her husband’s business, he sold their home in the city to avoid jail, and decided to live in his ancestor’s old bungalow in a bagpur village near by the city. Sailaja got disappointed to live in small town. Moreover, she is not much satisfied with her sexual life with Kumar.
 Car approached the bungalow after crossing all the houses and streets of the village and majority of the people in the town are workers and labor in the nearby factory and city who leave their houses at morning and reach at late evenings. Sailaja felt some relief after seeing the bungalow and its premises and small garden behind with compound wall, and rest of the place is completely with very big orange orchard which takes at least 30 minutes to walk around. It is very peaceful and away from disturbances.
 Kumar introduced Ravindra and other workers to Sailaja and his mil, and praised about Ravindra as good person and loyal worker. Ravindra stared at Sailaja, she is looking so homely and respectful with a tika on her forehead and gold rings for ears and with smiling face. But below her neck she is so sexy, she is wearing a low neck blouse, feasting to the viewers. Her mother Sulochana is also equally beautiful to her daughter. Ravindra is feasting on the beauty of Sailaja and her widowed mother Sulochana. He wondered to the beauty of Sailaja and her shapes, sizes and youth.
Sailaja too observed Ravindra casually while his husband introducing him. She got impressed on Ravindra due to her husband admiring him (she doesn’t know at that time that he is going to be the most important person in her life, he is going to fuck her and changes her life completely as she never expected). Ravindra is with well built body of about 6.2 feet, he might be doing exercise every day, so he is having very strong body. Though he is elder to Kumar, (may be 35 years age) he looks like Kumar’s (30 yrs) age.
 Sulochana , mother of Sailaja is equally beautiful lady, like her daughter, she aged 44 living with her only daughter Sailaja, her husband was passed away 8 years ago
 That afternoon after having lunch, in bed Sailaja hugged Kumar and started caressing his body and kissing him all over his body, .Sailaja pussy became wet. Sailaja started squeezing his pns but he refused to have sx saying that he got tired. But she was not able to control she started forcing him for sx. After much compulsion, he started to fuck her very delicately and cummed soon outside on her belly. But she likes to get fucked hard. She is not satisfied with him and cursed him, and slept turning other side. Kumar smiled at her and soon started snoring in sleep but Sailaja not able to sleep.
 Next day after Kumar gone outside on his business work, Sailaja slowly reached to the place where all the labor working. Seeing her Ravindra came to her and offered a chair. She sat on it.
 K: why did you come here madam, it is too sunny for you. (in himself: come come my angle, what a sexy bitch you are darling what a lovely face, your sizes are making me mad, Kumar is a lucky bastard)
 Sailaja: I got bored alone in the house. I came to see the orchard and you people working.
Ravindra: come with me mam I will show the entire orchard.
     Both started walking into the orchard side by side. Now and then he is watching her back and chest. He led the way telling all the details about orchard. He said that he is also looking after the orchard besides which belongs to village head, who is a big Jamindar.
 Sailaja: Don’t call me madam. You are much elder to me, call me Sailaja.
 K: No madam you are my owner how I can I call you by name.
Like Reply
     Sailaja felt happy for his flattery and she got much impressed with him. While walking she observed Ravindra very closely, he is having strong body, his face cute with nice moustache. She started liking him, his way of talking and his voice.
 Sailaja: How many children do you have?
 R; I am having a daughter . But I am divorced mam.
 S: Oh! Why Ravindra.
 R: Leave it madam, it’s a big story she is very arrogant and very desiring lady, she needs car bungalow gold everything, which I cannot able to provide, so she quarreled with me and asked to divorce which I have to accept, due to her persistence. She married a wealthy person and living at city with children. (Ravindra lied to Sailaja, the fact is he misbehaved with his daughter, later known by his wife and left him. this will be revealed later in detail………)
 This answer made her much relief.  She got pity on his lonely life.
 While walking, Suddenly Sailaja slipped her leg in a pit, and about to fall down, soon Ravindra caught her by her waist and held her from falling. She thanked him shyly. After that he accompanied her up to bungalow and returned back.
 By the time when she reached bedroom Kumar is leaving outside to meet village head. He kissed her passionately asked her to take rest. Sailajal didn’t wants to reveal about sprain on her leg to him. Due to lenience given by Kumar, she started neglecting him. She went to bed room and applied some pain balm and lain on cot on her back. In the night at 10 pm Kumar came to her and fucked her passionately, while she is fantasizing like Ravindra fucking her.  Sailaja married Kumar only due to her parent’s obligation.
She was not able to sleep that night. She remembering Ravindra again and again, his strong hold on her shoulders, his hand brushing her boobs. She liked his handsome body, his voice and way of talking. Moreover, Sailaja is as compassionate to him as he is a divorcee and he is in need of a woman to avoid his loneliness. Her pussy became wet due to the thoughts of Ravindra. Suddenly she realized that what she was thinking is wrong, she cursed herself, and tried to avoid the thoughts of Ravindra, which she couldn’t.
 Next day Ravindra came to Kumar to talk about their business. While they are discussing Sailaja walked there with coffee cups for both, while her anklet jingling. She gave a little smile on Ravindra. Ravindra watched her from the corner of eye while sipping coffee. Her beauty and body shapes sizes and her fragrance is making him mad. His cock became hard and trying to tear his pant.
Then Sailaja called Kumar to other room to discuss in private. Kumar came out saying that, ‘he is not having any time to take her to temple’, and suggested going with her mother. She answered she should not come to temple now (due to her menses). Kumar asked Ravindra whether he could take her to the temple in car. Ravindra accepted immediately. Though Sailaja felt happy, pretended that she is unhappy. Kumar convinced her, that he can accompany her next time definitely.
 Ravindra kept open the back door. While she entering into car, she got slipped her chappal on the ground. Immediately, Ravindra lifted it and touched her feet to wear chappal. She felt that some current passed through her body. Her pussy became wet immediately. Ravindra started driving car carefully on the road and started conversation with her,
 Ravindra: How are you feeling in our village mam?
 Sailaja: It’s ok. I like this atmosphere, How far is the temple?
 R: Its About 5 kms from here. There will be huge crowds as today is a festival.
 Sailaja: Why are you driving car so slowly, it gets late for us to return.
 R: No madam, your mother ordered me to go slow.
 Sailaja: I am younger than you, so don’t call me madam, call me Sailaja.
 R: No madam you are my owner, I cannot call you by name.
     She compelled him again and again to call her by name. So he accepted to call her by name, but only in the absence of his husband and mother. She accepted happily, she too needs the same.
 K: Sailaja… what about your studies?
By hearing her name from his mouth she felt like a cool breeze touched her.
 Sailaja: (startled) I completed my +2 and stopped my studies due to marriage.
 K: I heard that yours is a love marriage, are you happy with Kumar?
 Sailaja: Yes, of course, but now he is very busy in his business, so I am feeling alone.
     They reached the temple, Sailaja left into the temple. After returning, Ravindra purchased jasmine flowers to wear in her long hair; she accepted and kept in her hair. Sailaja offered prasad which he accepted.
Like Reply
On the way, she asked to stop the car. When he asked for reason, she shyly lowered her face and answered in low voice,’ to piss’. After stopping car, Ravindra opened the car door and she came out and walked towards the bushes and squat on the other side of the bushes and started to pee making hssss sound. Ravindra heard it very clearly and imagining her pussy while peeing, he got aroused and pressed his p over pant. After completing urinating she walked towards car, when she is about to board she pretended as if she got fainted and about to fall. Ravindra held by her waist carried and slowly laid her on the back seat and tried to awake her by calling her name and shooking her shoulders, but she kept closed her eyes to test him. He started gazing at her face, novel and her saree displaced from her chest feasting to his eyes. He slowly touched her cheeks and brushed her lips. Sailaja felt happy that he fallen for her and acted like she is becoming conscious and hurrily covered her bs with saree, blushing. On seeing her smile Ravindra felt relief and happy, he thought that she may yell at him (in himself: what a horny bitch you are Sailaja are you not annoyed with me for what I have done to you, being a family lady? god , so you fallen for me. Thank god).
     Next day, Kumar decided to take Sailaja to the festival which is celebrated in the temple situated in nearby jungle. By 10am Ravindra brought car. Kumar and Sailaja and Ravindra both started their journey. Due to yesterday’s experience Sailaja feeling shy to see Ravindra, she simply looking out through window she is controlling herself to keep her looks away from Ravindra. Ravindra is telling about the festival and other issues throughout the journey. Sulochana, stayed in bungalow to attend the festival which also celebrated in the big temple of the village.
     They returned after worshiping the diety. Kumar is driving the car, with Sailaja besides and Ravindra is in back seat.
     While they are crossing the jungle suddenly a person came in front of car. Kumar quickly stopped the car and got down the car to lift the person. Suddenly the person raised showing knife and threatened him to give all valuables. Kumar stunned and tried to stop him, the thug pushed him and he fell on the ground. He is not strong enough to counter him. The thug approached Sailaja opened car door and dragged her outside and kept the knife on her neck and warned to not shout otherwise he will kill her. He has not noticed Ravindra in the back seat quickly got down the car and caught him with his strong arms and thrown away from her and caught hold her from falling. The thug started driving knife towards her. Ravindra got in the way of knife, he got a cut on his hand and blood leaked falling on ground drop by drop. Sailaja cried loudly and started crying; if he had’nt came, she would have injured badly or even got killed. On other side Kumar is trying to fight with thug but he is too weak before him. Ravindra hold his hand and thrown away the knife and started to fight with him, thug is not able to face Ravindra’s strength. After few minutes, thug accepted his defeat and ran away into the jungle. Soon Sailaja ripped her saree edge and tied on Ravindra’s injury, weeping. Ravindra wondered for her care towards him and felt very happy that his desire is going to get fulfilled.
     Ravindra’s shirt torned and he got small injuries on his body. Tears went in Sailaja eyes, seeing his injuries. She is much worried about Ravindra; she is in deep love with him for saving her from the thug, and also for the courage which he has shown in fighting with thug. She hated and cursed her husband openly, for his inability.
     They finally reached the bungalow, Kumar started to contact security officer through phone. Sailaja brought hot water and started cleaning Ravindra injuries on sofa, sitting before him. As she is weeping, Ravindra is consoling her saying nothing happened to him, it’s ok. He is enjoying her fragrance and her presence so close to him. After few seconds she found that Ravindra is dumb and watching somewhere. When she observed his face she found that his sight is on her awesome cleavage, he is feasting the view of her boobs. Sailaja blushed, adjusted her saree and ran away after completing first aid to him. Ravindra dared to hold her hand saying ‘don’t go’, he got confidence as she gave a positive signal and his happiness is on Everest.
Like Reply
     Innocent Kumar forced Ravindra to sleep in a room in the bungalow for that night. Ravindra refused him humbly. But when Sailaja asked him to stay with desperate and sweet voice, he accepted immediately to stay, without saying a word. Sulochana came from temple and known about the incident, worried so much and later she thanked Ravindra for protecting them.
     That night Kumar slept deeply due to exhaustion in the fight and journey. Sailaja sleeping besides him got up suddenly from sleep, she was dreaming about thug driving knife towards Ravindra. She worried about Ravindra, and was not able to sleep after. She couldn’t able to stay there, without seeing Ravindra immediately. Though she is a nice lady lust is making her blind to cross all the values of a family lady. She slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the room where Ravindra sleeping. When she entered the room he is sleeping only with pant on his body, without any shirt or banian. She stood there staring at his body.  She admired fare complexion of his body, strong muscular shoulders, wide chest with hair, beautiful nose, lips and nice moustache and his strength while fighting with thug. Her husband is nothing when compared to him. Her love towards him increased more and more by remembering that he saved her life.  Sailaja firmly believed that Ravindra is the only person who is equally handsome to her beauty and he is the only man who makes a perfect couple with her.    
When Ravindra moved in sleep, she perplexed and tried to leave the room quickly. But Ravindra caught hold her hand quickly, got up on the bed and and dragged her towards him, she landed directly on his lap. Ravindra embraced her strongly and seeing into her eyes he kisd her lips deeply saying’ I love you darling’, and cupped her ass cheeks squeezing softly and licking below her neck. Sailaja pussy became wet and started dripping. She didn’t try to free herself from him and remained calm in his embrace for few seconds.
Sailaja: I am afraid that the thug could kill me, why did you come in the middle you might get killed.
 K: Nobody can touch you in my presence dear, I will do anything for you, I love you so much, and even I die for                  you.
     Sailaja became emotional with his words, tears formed in her eyes.
 Sailaja: I too love you dear; I will do anything for you.
     Then Ravindra kissed her deeply for which she also responded equally. Both kissed strongly, sucking each other’s saliva.
     Ravindra became aroused and decided to fuck her. He started squeezing her boobs over her blouse and ass cheeks, he quickly laid her on the bed on her back, crawled over her , mounted himself on her body completely and in between her weak protest, he unhooked her blouse and started playing with her juicy boobs over bra. Then he began to raise her saree up above her waist to fk her. Suddenly, there was a noise of somebody approaching. Sailaja quickly freed herself from his embrace and left the room hurriedly adjusting her saree and blouse, making her anklets jingle. Ravindra got disappointed very much. Sulochana secretly observed her daughter running away from Ravindra’s room and doubted if they are having any affair. By the time she gone to bedroom, Kumar is awake and asked her where she was gone, she bluffed that she was been with her mother.
Next morning, Ravindra started to leave, and then Sailaja came hurriedly with a small bag of fruits and offered to Ravindra. Instead of receiving the bag he started gazing her beauty so closely. She is wearing thin cloth nightey showing all her assets. He astonished again to see how her small waist bearing big size mango like Boobs. Sailaja felt shy standing before him but never tried to move away. Then she blushed, waved the bag before him without lifting her face. Suddenly, he grabbed her hand strongly and kept fondling. Ravindra whispered that, he doesn’t want those fruits; he wants her mangoes, looking at her juicy boobs. She knows very well what it means, she chuckled and tried loosen his hand from his grip. By then suddenly Sulochana entered in to scene which disturbed them. Both of them withdrew their hands and stood apart pretending that nothing happened.
Like Reply
     Then Sulochana though she watched what happened pretended not seen anything and asked Ravindra to visit their family doctor and take care of his health. But she is worried about her daughter, as she is doing the same mistake, which she couldn’t able to do in past. She decided to warn Sailaja. Ravindra left the building.
     Sailaja stood still watching him; she felt unhappy while he is leaving. She ran to upstairs to the terrace to watch him leaving and motioned her hand to him. He too motioned his hand and after confirming that there is nobody watching them, he gave a flying kiss to her. Sailaja ran downstairs chuckling.  Seeing this Ravindra cock became hard like steel rod, he pressed it over his pant. After she left into house he hurriedly came to his house, he entered into his room and bolted and jerked his cock for while and discharged his cum on the floor.
     That evening, Sulochana met her daughter when she is alone and warned her to be loyal to her husband. But Sailaja reminded her (Sulochana’s) own affair in past with Manager Uncle of Yoga school. Sulochana was a yoga instructor before.  Sulochana tried to convince her that it was past; now Kumar is a good man. But Sailaja yelled at her to keep quite.
    After 2 days, Ravindra came to Kumar to discuss about next works which are to be taken in the orchard. Sailaja watched Ravindra eagerly through the window. She felt happy seeing him. Later Kumar left to the city to meet some officers there, he returns late night after attending a party.
     After having lunch Sulochana slept in her room taking her medicine which makes her drowsy up to 3, 4 hrs. But Sailaja is not in habit of sleeping afternoons, she is still worried about Ravindra’s condition, she wants to observe his wounds closely and moreover, some strange feelings about Ravindra driving her mad. She slowly walked to the shed where usually Ravindra used to take rest in afternoons. When she tapped the door no body answered and door opened by itself as it is not bolted from inside.
     It is monsoon season; she entered into the shed and started looking for him. Suddenly two hands closed her eyes from behind. She knows that it is nobody than him, so she happily said ‘Oh Ravindra is that you’. Slowly he removed his hands and turned her facing him. Her pussy started becoming wet with his touch. She saw him and blushed. Ravindra is naked above his waist, showing his muscular chest. Then with his right finger he touched her nose, cheeks, lips, chin, throat; he kissed on her neck. Ravindra mumbled as if he is in trance,’ who are you dear? Are you an angle or a goddess who came for me from heavens?’ Sailaja blushed and tried to move away. Ravindra grabbed her wrist and slowly moved his hands on to her boobs, waist, and belly from there to her pussy and rubbed it over her saree. Sailaja scared and moved away suddenly from him. She saw Ravindras eyes are shining with pure lust. Then suddenly, it started to rain heavily with lightening and cool breeze, making the scene more romantic. She frightened and cursed herself for coming to him at that odd time. She tried to walk outside, but he caught her waist softly and turned her to face him. Looking into her eyes, he passionately kissed her lips deeply and sucked all her saliva and sucked and licked her tongue with his, all the time he is saying ilu.  Involuntarily, she also equally responded to his kis.
Like Reply
     Sailaja slowly surrendered herself to him. Ravindra started kissg all over her face. Soon her face became wet with his saliva. Sailaja totally forgot the surroundings; she also forgot that she is a woman who belongs to a reputed family. She never thought even for minute that she is in love with a worker, who is a ****** or it is sin to behave like this. He started kis and biting her ears, nose tip, cheeks, lips and chin. He lifted his face from her and again deeply kissed her mouth. By this time Sailaja got excited and her boobs, nipples became hardened like pebbles. Knowing that she is in heat, Ravindra removed her saree and thrown on a table, her blouse sticken to her boobs became translucent exposing her b shapes and nipls. Ravindra rushed to her and held her boobs and started squeezing over her blouse. She started moaning with pain and pleasure. He kissed her again crushing in his arms and squeezing her ass cheeks. In spite of her feeble protest, he is keeping his hand on her pus crack in between her thighs.
     Now Sailaja completely surrendered to him and moving like a doll in his arms. Now hugging her from behind he started to unhook her blouse and opened it, she didn’t wear any bra. He astonished to see her bs, he thought those are most beautiful pair he ever saw. He sniffed her boobs like dog, licked, kissed her bs and touched the npl with his tip of tongue, Sailaja moaned’ m…..ma……’ Her moanings are making him more erotic. Hugging her strongly with his strong arms he started to eat her bs, inspite of her shoutings and moans, like a tiger eating its prey. Her pussy is started dripping wet. He doesn’t want to show any mercy on that innocent lady. Again he raised to her neck and reached her mouth started french kis . He completely took off her blouse and tossed away rudely and started again sucking and biting her bs, this went for another 10 min. Ravindra’s cock is throbbing inside his pants with precum. From bs he reached to her belly. He kis and lick her belly. Sailajas moaning amma ….aba….. . He turned to her backside and licked and kis her back and waist. He held her bs from behind keeping his hands through her arm pits and started squeezing hardly. She shouted with pain and pleasure.
     Then he found her petticoat string, in one pull he untied the knot, it fallen down around her feet. His looks fixed on to her bushy part in between her thighs. For this sudden act, she closed her pussy with her hands bending slightly, her boobs made wonderful view, while she is bending. She scared thinking what is going to happen and started whimpering. Ravindra holding her shoulders made her to stand erect, embraced her softly and brushed her buttocks feeling its shapes. Her boobs got crushed to his chest. Ravindra rudely kicked her petticoat fallen on the floor to a corner. He wiped her tears on her cheeks.
     Sailaja in tears asked him to leave her as she got scared, she doesn’t want to do it and wants to go home immediately. Ravindra tried to convince her with some sweet deceitful words, but Sailaja kept weeping. Ravindra with disappointment took off his hands on her body. She moved back wiping her tears and started searching for her clothes making him hornier with her seductive movements. Suddenly there was loud thunder, Sailaja got frightened, ran naked to Ravindra, while her boobs are bouncing weirdly and hugged him scared. Ravindra astonished for this sudden act and embrased her tightly consoling her by brushing her back. She is shivering with fear. She got frightened very much.
Like Reply
     Now Ravindra was at the peaks of happiness and he doesn’t want to lose this chance. Immediately he lifted her in his arms and carried her to his private room (where he usually fks labour women. So finally Sailaja is going to lose her chastity and becoming his slut in that cheap place). He placed her to sit on his bed in sitting positon with legs freely hanging and he bent a little and kisd her passionately. Sailaja stopped weeping, with worried looks she said,
 S: Please, Ravindra, I am scared.
 K: Sailu (started calling with his own pet name, it is sounded so sexy to her ears) don’t worry dear, I will be careful. Darling, please don’t stop me. If you won’t allow me to fk you now, I will certainly die.
Sailaja closed his mouth with her fingers, suggesting him not to speak such words.
 S: don’t say such words, I cannot live without you. I became yours completely when you saved me in the jungle, now my life is yours. Yours pleasure is my pleasure. Do as you like.
 It is started to rain heavily outside the shed. Then Ravindra laid her on the bed on her back. He quickly removed his belt and opened hooks of pant and lowered his pant along with his underwear. She saw his huge manhood with fair complexion, surrounded by thick black pubic hair; it is looking like a lion with fur around its head. His cock is circumcised (front loose skin of his cock removed). It is pointing towards the sky with 9 inch length and 2.5 inch thick with huge balls of table tennis ball size.Sailajas eager to see his manhood and felt astonished as it is huge than what she expected. Kumar’s p is 7 X 1.5.only, and his balls are of marbles size. But she feared whether it hurts her tiny pussy.
Ravindra got on to bed besides her and took her arm and placed on his cock. When she is holding it filled her grip completely, she is very close to his cock, it looked like a big size Bangalore brinjal and precum is oozing from it. She held it shyly for a while. Ravindra tried to insert it into her mouth, but she refused and turned her face to other side. Ravindra smiling moved on the bed on his knees and reached her feet and started licking and kisg every inch of her body starting from toes, when he reached her love triangle, he sniffed the aroma of her pu and started pulling her thick pubic hair with his lips. Then he slowly widened her thighs seeing her wet pu with lust. He found her pussy very intact like a newly married woman; he understood that Kumar’s pns might be so small. He dipped his mouth quickly into her pussy and started licking, sucking it hardly while his hands squeezing her boobs and npls mercilessly. Sailaja started twist her body with ecstacy; she felt like flying in the sky and started moaning sweetly. Ravindra responded her with his moans, meanwhile, she came twice.     
After eating her pussy for 15 min he kept his cock touching and started rubbing her clitoris with his cock tip, she started panting heavily. Then keeping all his body weight, he mounted on her; her body is getting crushed below him. He started kisg her deeply sucking her saliva from her mouth and sending his saliva into her mouth simultaneously. He is watching her shining diamond nose pin so close, which is making him so aroused Sailaja is feeling and tasting his saliva is like nectar.
     Then Ravindra lay besides and dragged her into his embrace both in tilted opposite position to each other and started kissing her lips and squeezing her ass cheeks. She is in trance and completely cooperating to him. He pulled her right leg on his waist and started inserting his finger into her pussy, moving inside and outside. She started moaning ‘aaahh ……aba…, then he kept his two fingers and continued shove into her pussy meanwhile he is chewing her lips and sucking her saliva and licking her tongue and sucking her bs biting npl between her sweet moans.
Like Reply
     Then Ravindra took a big size pillow and placed under her buttocks by lifting her pelvis. She voluntarily raised her pelvis. Then he opened her thighs and moved towards her crotch. She understood that he is going to keep his huge tool into her pussy to fk her. She mumbled something, which is ignored by him. Then Ravindra spat into his palm for 2 times and rubbed saliva to his cock. Sailaja is eagerly watching his activities.
Ravindra praised god in his mind for giving such a lucky chance to fk such an innocent and stunning beauty, and started inserting his cock into her pussy, He intended to fk her in such a way that she becomes adduct to his cock and become his sex slave thereafter. As she is in habit of taking Kumar’s small cock, It made pain to her pussy she shouted ooou. Knowing that it is paining to her, he took out his penis and he made more saliva in his mouth and opened her pussy lips with his fingers and spat saliva into her pussy, her body shivered with pleasure. Then he smeared saliva inside her pussy with his fingers, and kept the tip of his cock on her pussy entrance and rammed his cock into her vgn. Sailaja screamed with pain and pleaded to remove it from her pussy. But he ignored her pleadings. After 4, 5 strokes he completed entered into her vgn mercilessly, neglecting her shouts. His pelvis is moving like a steam engine piston. He concentrated completely only on her pussy region for upto 40 strokes. After that Ravindra fallen on her with all his body weight and started kise on her face and sucking her bs without stopping strokes. Her 26 years old tender body is getting crushed by his 35 years old strong body. Her pussy is milking his cock. She is in seventh heaven. He fucked her pussy for up to 400 strokes and with a loud groan he shoved his cock deep into her vgn and cummed inside her womb spurting his spm. He kept still until he leaves his lost drop and removed his cock and lay besides her on his back. His thick, white cum is oozing from her tiny pussy awkwardly.
Sailaja got up started kis all over his body for giving her much pleasure. They laid in embrace brushing and fondling all over each other’s body. After 10 min Sailaja kissed him deeply and got off from bed hurriedly to return home. Ravindra held her hand and stopped her. His cock is hard again. He made Sailaja to bend like dog and rammed his cock into her pussy, now his cock is touching her womb. He fucked her fanatically for 10 min and cumd inside her pussy. She fell on the bed panting heavily.
 Later, Ravindra too helped in getting her dressed. Soon she got dressed and left the shed, she is not able to walk properly due to his hard fucking. Ravindra carried her for some distance, before entering into the bungalow he again hugged, squeezed her b and kis deeply. Sailaja pushed him a little, fearing that somebody may watch. After leaving her near the bungalow, he returned quickly and disappeared in darkness.
     While Kumar came home Sailaja is in deep sleep, he covered her with blanket properly and kis on her cheek before he went to sleep, he observed that she got tired so much. But he doesn’t know that his loving wife got fucked by ****** and soon she is going to be pregnant with his baby. (part 1 ends…………..)
Like Reply
     Next day Kumar asked her, why she was looking very tired yesterday, she perplexed and bluffed saying nothing special. But a few days before, he heard some workers murmuring about his wife and Ravindra. He heard it indistinctly, so he is not sure about what he heard. Now Kumar started doubting them.
Sailaja was not able to remain away from Ravindra she was eager to meet him as soon as possible.  That evening at 5 pm, she removed her bra, wore a very low cut blouse to show his boobs to her beloved lover and wear a thin saree below her belly button, sprayed some nice perfume allover body and especially at her groins and started walking towards Ravindra’s shed. But Shed is locked; she got disappointed and started looking for him around curiously. Suddenly, some pebble hit to her back, when she turned back there were no body. Sailaja understood that it is Ravindra who is teasing her. She smiles and asked him to come out, but there is no reply. Her pussy became wet and body is compelling her to meet him quickly, so she started to search for him behind the bushes and trees. Suddenly Ravindra approached from back and hugged; with his touch she felt much relief. Slowly she removed his hands and kept over her hips and kissed. Ravindra looked at her deep cleavage is clearly visible through her thin saree; she looked like a cheap whore to him. (on seeing this Ravindra thought in his mind ‘oh what a bitch you are you have fallen to me, I am going to f you like a male dog fks a female dog you horny bitch’). He squeezed her boobs and kis her lips deeply allowing his saliva into her mouth which she happily swallowed. He brushed her pussy in between her thighs. Now he is eager to fk her for long time.
     Then holding her hand he walked towards the border of orchard, both crossed the fencing and entered into neighbor’s orchard which is also maintained by Ravindra. He lead her into thick bushes and reached a place which completely hidden and nobody around can see from. That place is so clean and peaceful.
 At the spot, Ravindra left Sailaja hand and removed his t-shirt, lungi and spread it over thick grass and lain on his back with only a vest, leaving place for her to lie on lungi. Sailaja stood leaning to a tree, her cleavage, naked waist and belly button provoking Ravindra. Ravindra started playing crazy youth songs on his cell phone in a low volume making the atmosphere more romantic and signaled with hand to come to lie down beside him.
 Sailaja: chhi…., I won’t come to you dear; my body is still paining for what you have done to me yesterday.
 K: (Laughed) why you are so beautiful then? I cannot able to control myself on that day. You might have left the place immediately before I do anything.
 Sailaja: You naughty did you allow me to leave? You cuddled me like a python and you ………..
 K: (catched her words in the middle) and what I have done? Say it. (Laughed) In fact, I was so gentle on you; otherwise I would have shown my real love to you (laughed). (With convincing tone)I am mad for you dear, my darling Sailu, are’nt you happy for what I have done to you yesterday.
 Sailaja : ( shyly) yes darling. I wasn’t got …………done before like that. You have shown me heaven…….. I l u so much.
     Ravindra stretched his hand and signaled with eyes to come to him. She shyly closed her face with hands. Ravindra stood up and took off his vest and walked towards her with his semi erect dangling pns. Sailaja is watching him through her finger slits and gulped seeing his massive cock and worried about thinking its size when it becomes hard. Ravindra reached her and removed her hands on her face and kisd her lips passionately, then he started to remove her saree and thrown on ground, Her low neck blouse exposing her bs very sely, which she never tried to hide. He unhooked her blouse one by one and opened two blouse ends like a drama curtain; they are standing stiff with hardened npls. Ravindra opened his mouth wider and taken most part of her bb into his mouth, starting slurping, sucking, smacking it towards the tip of her nipl and patted and played with her bs for some time. Then he moved below her bs and licked and sucked her belly button. Then he loosened the knot of petticoat and it fall on the ground around her feet, then he came on to his knees and kissd her belly and mound and sniffed her pussy feeling the smell of nice perfume he became more erotic. Then he turned her towards the tree and made her to hold the branch in doggy position, he observed that pussy is already became wet.
Like Reply
     Then he stroked his cock and kisd it with his fingers and kept at the entrance of her pussy, he wildly rammed his pole into her pussy gradually completely in a single attempt and taken position by adjusting his legs for a long time fk,  started pumping her pussy with medium strokes by holding and sqeezing her bb hardly. Sailaja started weeping with ecstasy. After 100 strokes or above he held her shoulders and hardly pressed his cock deep into her pussy and filled her womb with his warm cum. After his cock became limped inside, he remove it slowly and lifted her from bending position , she was sweating heavily, he kissed her deeply, walked backwards and fallen on his back on the clothes (saree and lungi) panting. Lying on the ground he is watching her nude and sexy body. Then Sailaja while panting walked towards him like a swan pushing her forelock behind her ears, she did’nt care though cum from her pussy and leaking downwards along her leg and slowly laid besides him and kis his lips, cheeks, chin chest and slept keeping her head on his chest .
 K: Sailu your cnt is like heaven to me. Ilu darling, you gave much pleasure to me. Here is a small gift for you.
 He showed a small box opened it and picked up and diamond ring.
 S: oh, it’s beautiful. How much?
 K: do you like it or not?
 S: .Its lovely, wear it to my finger.
 K: Sure darling.
     Sailaja kissed him on his lips; Ravindra moved down towards her boobs and started playing. Sailaja became hot again and Ravindra’s tool started poking in between her thighs. Ravindra slowly turned Sailaja to otherside, he started kiss on her back and neck, kept pressing her ass, boobs by keeping his hands through her armpit. His monstrous cock is poking her ass cheeks and crack. Then he lifted her right leg and kept on his thighs and moved closer to her. Now his cock is close to her pussy from behind. He softly brushed her pussy and held his cock in his right hand and placed it on the entrance of her pussy hole and pushed it, only half of it entered into her pussy. Then he taken the ring from her hand and worn to her finger and both kisd passionately. She said that she will remember that forever. Then he moved back from her making a angle at their genitals union, holding her waist and started fucking her. It’s also doggy style but in laying position, Sailaja felt so comfortable at the same time feeling much pleasure, he fucked her for 60 strokes in the same position, and then he removed his cock, made her to lay on her back and opened her thighs and moved to her pussy and inserted his tool into her cnt and started fucking in missionary style. Sailaja shouted and pleaded him to make her pregnant and promised that she would give him a son. Kissing, chewing, licking her shoulders, boobs, lips he fucked her for over 100 strokes and cummed inside her pussy both growling with pleasure. Then they slept cuddling with each other.
At the same time, something happened in her womb, which she is not aware. Her lonely egg, which is already released from her ovary, is been surrounded by Ravindra’s rowdy sperms, travelling all the way from her vagina, which were released in the form of cum of Ravindra. They are starving to penetrate into Sailaja’s lonely, innocent egg like hungry dogs. Every sperm is striving hardly to penetrate her egg.  But a single lucky sperm of bastard Ravindra succeeded in getting pierced inside her egg and got fertilized it, forming a healthy zygote successfully.  Soon, it is going to become a baby boy, which she is going to deliver through her juicy vagina after 9 months. Later, Sailaja left to bungalow hurriedly.
     In the following month itself she missed her periods and doubted of pregnancy. Next day morning Kumar and Sailaja went to the doctor in the city for check up. The doctor checked her vgn and womb properly and confirmed that she is pregnant. Kumar felt very happy. Doctor advised her that they can continue to have sex with few precautions. But, she lied with Kumar that doctor advised to not to have any se and should walk for at least 2 hrs in evenings. He believed her and asked her to take any servant with her for walking but she refused saying that she can go on her own, as she knows every corner of the orchard. Kumar couldn’t able to say ‘no’ to her.
[+] 2 users Like siva_reddy32's post
Like Reply
For Sailaja almost for a week it was not possible to visit Ravindra at his shed, as Kumar is around the bungalow all these days. Kumar decided to make it clear from all his doubts, so he kept close to her all these days. He doesn’t want to hurt his wife.
 One day she got a phone from Ravindra,
 K: Why are you not coming to the garden, I am dying for you.
 Sailaja: Me too in the same condition dear, but it is not possible because Kumar is not leaving me these days. Do         something otherwise shall we run away together to somewhere.
 K: No necessity to do such things, I will think over what to do. Be patient.
 Sailaja: Darling, Do something quickly; I am not able to sleep in nights. I want to be in your arms as soon as possible.
     After 2 days he called her on phone, telling about their union is going to happen in her own bedroom and that too in the presence of Kumar. Sailaja got shocked.
 Sailaja: Are you insane how it can be possible. Kumar will kill us.
 K: Trust me Darling, nothing happens. Do as I say.
 Ravindra revealed his plan. Sailaja at first afraid to do so and later she agreed.
 Next day morning, Ravindra handed over some tablets secretly to Sailaja when he came to meet Kumar. She concealed tablets in her blouse. At night 8 pm Kumar had his dinner and watched some tv, before going to sleep, as usual Sailaja gave him a glass of milk in which she mixed sleeping tablets. Kumar drank that milk and slept, after sometime she checked him shooking, she got confirmed that he is sleeping intoxicated.
      Soon Sailaja made a missed call to Ravindra.  Ravindra entered the compound. As the dog is a pet to him, it didn’t bark at him. Then he threw some dog biscuits to it. He elegantly climbed the tree near Sailaja’s bedroom and jumped over staircase and reached her bedroom from upstairs and tapped the door. Sailaja reAdily opened the door. First he observed the condition of Kumar. After getting confirmed that Kumar is in deep intoxication, he hugged her. He tried to kis her but Sailaja pushed him into bathroom to take bath as his body is sweating. Ravindra became nude while Sailaja is watching he started bathing keeping the door open. She is curiousy watching his muscular body and his dangling cock. Ravindra called her to rub his back, when she approached he hugged her and pour water on her drenching her dress completely. She tried to get away but he caught her and removed all her dress and started sucking her boobs and lips , then he widened her thighs, while standing and came in between her thighs and started sucking her pussy making her moan heavily. Later he lifted her keeping her thighs around his waist and her arms around his neck and holding her body below her buttocks with his left hand, with his right hand he held his cock and found the crack of her pussy and inserted into it completely. Then he started fukg her holding in air, in standing position by weaving her body up and down, making his cock go in and out of her pussy. Sailaj melting in his arms her boobs are rubbing to his chest making her nipples hard, while fucking he simultaneously kissing her deeply and squeezing her ass cheeks. After 50 strokes, he again made her to lie on bathroom floor on her back, kept her legs on his shoulders and wildly inserted his cock into her vgn; she made a loud moan, knowing that her husband cannot listen as he was sedated. Ravindra started pounding her heavily, after 80 strokes he cummed in her pussy and cuddled her tight.
Like Reply
     Later they shifted to the bed, pushed Kumar to one edge. Ravindra carried Sailaja in his arms and dropped on the bed and lay besides her kissing and caressing her. Sailaja got up the bed and brought some sweet from fridge and kept in Ravindra’s mouth, she told him with tears of joy in her eyes, that she is pregnant with his baby. Ravindra felt very happy (in himself: why cann’t you get pregnant bitch? You are fucked by whom? The great Ravindra, but your are very fast bitch ,otherwise I would have enjoyed your pussy for few more days, bitch), he lifted her into air and kisd allover body and on her belly, then he applied the sweet to her boobs, naval, thighs, buttocks, pussy and lips and started licking and sucking all over her body. After 10 min his cock again became hard, he made her to kneel like dog, he opened her pussy lips from behind and licked with his tongue. Then he inserted his huge cock and started fucking fanatically. He is becoming hornier by watching sleeping Kumar besides them on the same bed. He triumphantly fucking her and watching her vigorously shaking boobs in the mirror. (in himself: Yo Kumar see here man, I am fucking your lovely wife right besides you man, and I made her pregnant too, you impotent bastard)And after 100 strokes he cummed into her pussy with loud growl. By this time Sailaja has fallen on the bed on her boobs, only her hip part is raised to get fucked. Then Ravindra also fell on her back without removing his cock from her pussy. Ravindra left the bungalow in the same route at 4am.
Days are passing, Ravindra and Sailaja are enjoying frequently either in shed or in their bedroom, with help of sleeping tablets. Kumar is unaware of their deeds. Sailaja pussy got completely acquainted to the huge cock size of Ravindra. Ravindra felt happy as she is bearing his baby in her womb and that thought is making him mad with lust. He did’nt stopped fucking her until she became 7 months pregnant.     
One day Kumar saw little pubic hair on their bed, which is of different to the texture of neither Sailaja’s nor his. He started strongly doubting Sailaja. He decided to know it clearly.
When Sailaja went for check up at the hospital, doctor confirmed her delivery in few days and asked to admit her. Then she was admitted in the delivery ward. Doctor examined her pussy and its condition and informed that no need for scigerian operation, this is only due to her regular fucking (by Ravindra) her pussy and womb muscles loosened making easy for normal delivery.
 Next day Sulochana left to her daughter, within one week Sailaja gave birth to a baby boy. Kumar felt very happy finding her son is so healthy and beautiful (but he doesn’t know that the baby is not born to his cock, it is Ravindra who fathered the baby). Ravindra visited Sailaja, when she is alone in hospital and congratulated her for giving him son, he said that his son resembles his late father .She felt shy and kis him for making mother of his son. 
After 4 days Sailaja returned home with her son. After all ceremonies Kumar tried to fk Sailaja but she didn’t allow him, bluffing that her pussy is still sore. She wants Ravindra to fk it first after her delivery. Next day, Kumar left to Delhi on work for a week.
Like Reply
Ravindra entered into Sailaja bedroom in his own way knowing that Kumar has gone away for one week. Sailaja is milking her son by completely spread open her blouse, her boobs seems much bigger in size than before. Ravindra loved to see that scene. He slowly approached and started fondling, pampering, kissing his son while he drinking her milk, Sailaja warned him to keep quite as baby goes to sleep. She lifted her son from lap and placed in the cradle and started swinging the cradle, soon the baby slept. As she kept open her blouse her boobs are full of milk, nipples are leaking milk, Ravindra wetting his lips with tongue, staring at her boobs. He hugged her and kisd her deeply and made her to sit on the bed and removed his blouse completely and layed placing his head in her lap like a baby, he caught her nipple with his mouth and started to suckling her milk, while massaging her other bb. Sailaja started biting her lower lip due to lust and ecstacy, he completely drank milk in it and switched to the other bb and squeezing the first one. He emptied her both milk pots, and then he removed remaining clothes making her completely nude. He removed all his clothes and tried to keep his cock in her mouth which she didn’t accept; she held it and massaged. Then he folded her legs back, to touch her shoulders and dipped his mouth in her cunt, licked and fucked with tongue. Later he kept her legs on his shoulders and entered into her pussy wildly. He started fucking her without mercy by gripping his teeth with folded tongue in between, Sailaja started shouting with pain and pleasure, after 500 strokes he cumd his load of warm cum inside her pussy. They slept cuddling each other all the night.
Sulochana doubted about other person in Sailaja bedroom and one day she astonished to see Ravindra fucking Sailaja through the slit of window. She felt angry on Sailaja. Also she envied her daughter’s enjoyment with handsome person with huge cock. She wondered about her daughter’s courage.
Ravindra enjoyed Sailaja sex body upto his heart’s content for all these days. He used to leave the building through his secret way, just before Kumar reaches home.
After coming home, Kumar left to bath, where he observed that it is been used by some third person other than them. On observing his bedroom his doubt increased. After seeing his wife and his son, he forgot everything and became normal, he pampered and kisd his (?) son in the cradle. Next day suddenly, Kumar along with his wife and son left to distant place on tour.
Ravindra, who is unaware of Sailaja’s absence, entered the bungalow as usual in the night. At the same time Sulochana is searching for something in Sailaja’s bed room. Both suddenly watched each other, Sulochana startled seeing Ravindra entering into room at that time. Ravindra too startled for this unexpected encounter. Ravindra stood there thinking over to say for a false cause of his presence there at that odd time. Sulochana got nervous and in confusion, she muttered’ Sailaja is not here she has gone on tour’ and immediately, she picked her tongue for saying so. Ravindra quickly turned towards her calmly and asked her that ‘how do you know that I came for Sailaja?”. She became dumb stood mumbling.
Ravindra understood that she knows their illegal contact and still keeping quite without stopping her daughter, which she should not have done. Ravindra understood that Sulochana is in guilty position. Now he wants to take advantage of her guilty consciousness. Ravindra equally lusted for Sulochana like for her daughter, Sailaja. Ravindra stood there triumphantly, while Sulochana is lowered his face with fear.
Then Ravindra walked towards her, and held her shoulders without hesitation, she tried to free herself. Then Ravindra keeping his face close to her, said ‘so you agreed illegal contact between me and your daughter, isn’t it?
She replied ‘No, I don’t know anything, go away’ tried to get away from his hold.
Like Reply
Again Ravindra said “I know that you know about our affair and I also know that you too like me so much isn’t it?’.
She shouted, ‘don’t talk rubbish; go away before I call anybody’.
Ravindra replied,’ ok you can call anyone I won’t object, I too want to see if anybody comes here, I know very well what should I reveal to them, come on go on’.
Sulochana face became dull, she felt that she is in a very vulnerable position and started sobbing, saying ‘please, go away’, and tried to escape.
Ravindra suddenly hugged her tightly, in spite of her protests; he started to lick her cheeks, mouth and lips. Then he caught hold the loose end of her saree and dragged with force, making her to spin and removed saree from her body. Now she is standing half naked, without saree, she covered her chest with her arms. Sulochana understood that he is going to fk her at any cost. She started sobbing and pleading to leave her. Ravindra smelled her saree and thrown away carelessly. He dragged her into his embrace holding her waist and started kissing her boobs and squeezing her ass cheeks. She is trying to push him away.
‘Don’t squirm dear; I love you too more than your daughter. You are my angel come on dear let’s have good time, don’t fear, there are no body here to watch our love making’.
He is master in tackling women sexually. After few minutes, her protests became weak. Then he carried her to the bed and dropped her on it, she is looking worried. Soon he removed all his clothes and thrown away, her looks got stick on to his big tool, between thick pubic hairs around, for a moment his cock looked like a lion with fur around its head. Noticing this Ravindra chuckled, this is common to him that every woman he fucked feels the same way after seeing his tool, he is proud of it. He dragged her to sit on the bed with her legs touching down the floor and started to keep his cock in her mouth, first she refused to take it, later she opened her mouth and taken his cock. Ravindra started fucking her mouth until it gets hard. Soon it became hard and immediately he thrown her on the bed on her back and climbed over the bed, raised her petticoat upto her waist, in between her weak protest. Sulochana kept her thighs together tightly and closed her pubic region with her hands. She is sobbing and pleading to leave her. He warned her to cooperate to him and any he warned her that he is going to fk her at any cost. She feared and loosened her grip at her thighs. Soon her removed her hands and widened her thighs. He admired her pussy and started licking and tongue fucking her pussy. After 5 min she got surrendered to him completely. He kept her legs on his shoulders and kept his tool at entrance of her pussy and in one push he entered. She shouted with pain, she hasn’t been fkd after her husband’s death; she got fukd for the last time with her husband before 8 years.  In 4 to 5 attempts he completely entered his cock into her pussy. Then he kept still and started to unhook her blouse and kept open, he plunged on to her boobs and played with for 10 min. Then he started fucking her mercilessly with his big tool, in between her shouts and moans, with full speed. Her boobs are shaking making him more enjoy, after 100 strokes he cummed into her pussy and laid on her kissing her lips and boobs. After a while Sulochana pushed Ravindra to dismount from her body. His cock is soaked and shining with cum, her pussy leaking out his thick white cum.
Sulochana got up from the bed hurrily, sobbing and started wearing nightey. Ravindra ordered her to bring coffee, after a moment he yelled at her to get coffee.  Sulochana unwillingly went into kitchen and brought coffee, by the time, he is watching tv covering his body below waist with blanket. Sulochana handing over coffee to Ravindra, asked him to leave soon. Then Ravindra caught hold her hand tightly and sipped all the coffee. Then Ravindra ordered to make dog pose on the bed. She denied doing it, then he slapped hard on her buttocks, she got frightened and made doggy pose on the bed. Soon he reached to her ass and in one attempt he raised her nightey above her buttocks and adjusted her position, then he inserted his cock and started fucking while slapping her buttocks. Now his cock is touching her womb, he caught hold of her boobs from below and squeezing hardly, she is panting and moaning. He fucked her upto 100 strokes while groaning and cummed in her pussy. Later he got dressed and left the building through his secret way. Sulochana collapsed on the bed, she felt asleep due to exhaustion of getting fucked.                                                  
*****                                                        ****                                                 ***
Like Reply
Kumar becoming more and more doubtful about Sailaja illegal contact but not able ask her. So he arranged a secret camera. Unaware of this, Sailaja and Ravindra both enjoyed as usual in his absence. Kumar next day watched the camera recordings and his eyes turned into red with rage. He strongly intended to kill Ravindra first and later Sailaja.
Next day, he called and asked him to accompany into the deep forest on their business purpose. Ravindra agreed to go with him. Kumar stopped his jeep deep in thick forest zone, beside a deep valley and aimed his pistol to him. Ravindra stunned and asked whether he is joking. Then Kumar abused, kicked and beaten him with his leather belt with rage, and scolded him for cheating him and sleeping with his wife with filthy words. Ravindra, pleaded to spare him and he will leave the village and go far away, if he kills him he should have to go to jail then his family becomes helpless. Kumar kicked him on his face and shouted that he is not such a fool to go to jail and narrated how is going to escape with alibi from security officer after killing Ravindra.
Suddenly, Ravindra rose from the ground and thrown dust into eyes of Kumar and quickly snatched the pistol from the hands of Kumar. Then he laughed aloud saying, ‘you impotent bastard I served you for so many years with loyalty, I made profits from your business, you should be grateful to me for serving you like a dog. You coward you don’t know how to satisfy your wife sexually, which is what I am doing to her. You impotent bastard I fucked your wife right in your bed and I made her pregnant. It is not your son, he born to my seeds I cummed several times inside in your wife’s pussy. She dies for my cock, not only your wife bastard I fucked your mil, Sulochana also. Oh! What a beauties you arranged for me in your house, they are real sexy bitches. I fucked your wife like a bitch even in open outside in the orchard, she is my whore she gets fucked with me like a slut, she is the only lady whom I fucked many times in this very short period and she is the only lady who became pregnant within short period with my seeds. Watch my balls which made your wife pregnant, before you die you bastard.(Ravindra slid his pants and underware and shown his cock with big balls)You know it is our right to fuck your women, bastard, in one way you are like my brother, as my father enjoyed your mom several times, he once doubted with me that you could be his seed’. By hearing this Kumar furiously fell on Ravindra, abusing him badly. Ravindra kicked and blown him with gun, Kumar again fell on ground bleeding.
Ravindra continued,’ You would have lived happily, if you kept quiet, but you s- o -b you tried to kill me, you have no chance to live, die you bastard, you himself revealed me how to escape from this murder case, many thanks you fool, I will escape from security officer in the exact way as you revealed. Then he cruelly shot Kumar two times with his pistol, Kumar fell on the ground bleeding badly and soon became dead. Then Ravindra kept Kumar’s dead body in the jeep and pushed it into the river, which is flowing in the deep valley and left to the city as per Kumar’s plan.
     ***                                              ******                 ***
Like Reply
After one day, Sailaja enquired about Kumar’s whereabouts, she also called Ravindra on phone for which he replied that he don’t know anything about him as he was in city on an important personal work. Sailaja got worried, though she dislikes him, she respects him as her husband. Ravindra immediately returned to the bungalow, acted like he is enquiring about Kumar everywhere with his relatives and friends. Sailaja and Sulochana worried very much, they prayed god and hoped he would come soon. They finally approached the security officer after a week; they too started to search all over in the city and other places.
After two weeks, some cattle persons informed about the accident at the cliff to the security officer. security officer recovered the jeep and the body which is almost eaten by fish. security officer packed his remaining in a white cloth and brought to the bungalow. Sailaja and Sulochana got shocked and wept heavily. All of their relatives and workers paid homage to Kumar. Sailaja has been widowed, making her to wear a white saree and removed her tilak. Though Sailaja is not satisfied with Kumar, she respects and loves him as a husband. Their first daughter, Divya also brought from her college to the death ceremony of her father. Ravindra hated and rediculed her as she is an insane girl and she is daughter of his enemy Kumar.

After 4 days gradually all the relatives left the bungalow, only few old women relatives are sitting in the hall chitchatting. At 10 pm, Ravindra entered the bedroom of Sailaja in his own backyard way. In the bedroom, he saw Sailaja is leaning to the cot sitting on the floor; her long hair is completely untied loose and touching the floor. She is looking pale due to weeping continuously. She is also looking very sexy, her cleavage is much clear due to her loose, thin, white blouse and her saree displaced from her chest. Her (his) son is sleeping on the bed, he is looking healthy due to the care taken by her mother. Ravindra bolted the door, sat beside her and placed his hand on her shoulders consolingly. Sailaja looked at him and burst into tears, hugging him. His cock is pulsating in his vest and trying to tear it, as he hasn’t fkd her for 10 days, he is starving to fk her. He doesn’t want to think about her condition, he thinks she is his slut and should open her thighs whenever he needs.
      Ravindra took her into his embrace consoling her softly. Then Sailaja hugged him and continued to cry, Ravindra consoled her saying some nice words about Kumar his fairness, his goodness etc while caressing her, rubbing her back and kissing her neck softly . She slowly stopped weeping, but kept sobbing. She is feeling some relief in his embrace after so many days. She kept embedded in his embrace. Ravindra dropped his hand to her waist and started rubbing, Sailaja quickly raised her face looking into his face and moved away from him, saying ‘no’. Ravindra became furious but controlled himself. His behavior towards Sailaja has completely changed, after the Kumar’s death. His lust is increasing more and more due to her refusal. Ravindra again moved nearer to her saying, ‘Sailu dalng look at yourself, what you did to yourself, your face became gloomy, you are weak for not eating properly for 10 days, how do you feed our son without taking food, look your husband will not return by your worrying, so please look after yourself and our son, come let me solace you, don’t forget that I am here to look after you’. Sailaja sobbing heavily, and then he hugged her brushing smoothly her back and shoulders.
All the relatives and Sulochana who are unaware of what’s going on in Sailaja’s room are sleeping sound. Soon Sailaja started feeling more secured with his words. Ravindra started slowly kissing and fondling on her neck, shoulders and cheeks. Slowly he lowered his hands to her waist and then started fondling her boobs. Soon her pussy became wet. Then Ravindra loosened his embrace and held her face with his hands and kissed her shoving his tongue in her mouth and began French kissing. She began to respond and to cooperate with him. Then he started crushing her body in his embrace and kept her to lie on her back on the floor. He started kissing all over her body, boobs, face, nose tip and waist. Sailaja forgot the surroundings about her tragedy and started moaning softly. While kissing her he unhooked, removed her blouse, his shirt and banian. Now he is feeling her boobs on his chest, then he started sucking milk from her boobs. She warned him to not do that as their son needs milk.
Like Reply
Then he lifted her from the floor, removed her remaining cloths and made her completely naked. Then he carefully watched her naked body from top to bottom. Her pussy is with thick pubic hair, he asked her why she didn’t remove it but she didn’t answered. He cupped her pussy with his left hand, held her bb with his right hand and kissed her mouth deeply. Then standing at her back and held her boobs from behind and squeezed hard. She moaned heavily with pain and removed his hands. Ravindra furiously held her hair and kissed her deeply and pushed her to sit on the edge of the bed. Then he removed his pant and vest while she is watching dull, his cock sprang out, it is with his precum at its tip. He held his cock with his right hand and tried to shove into her mouth. Though she refused strongly and tried to push him away , but he caught her both hands with his left hand, and forced her to open her mouth with his right hand fingers saying ‘take it dear common’, when she opened her mouth a little due to his force, he quickly shoved his cock into her mouth. Then he triumphantly started groaning and fucking her mouth by holding her both hands tightly. Sailaja started gagging and tears turned in her eyes for his behavior. Ravindra increased his speed and also shoving his cock deep into her throat, after few minutes with a loud growl he cummed in her throat, emptied his balls and removed his cock from her mouth. Sailaja ran to the wash basin and vomited cum and washed her mouth many times. Then furiously returned to Ravindra and slapped him. Ravindra became very angry, but he controlled and said ‘I am sorry dear due to our 10 days separation I am not able to control myself’, Sailaja gone into tears and wept keeping her head on his chest.
After sometime she found his cock is poking to her stomach and tried to leave him. Then Ravindra caught hold her tummy and made her to bend to the edge of the bed on the support of her hands, kissed her back and ass cheeks, separted her ass cheeks and shoved his tongue into her wet pussy and started tongue fucking. Sailaja aroused once again and after eating her pussy, she caught hold his cock with his left hand and started massaging it. Ravindra moaned happily as he succeded in fucking her mouth. Then he kept the tip of cock at the entrance of her pussy and holding her buttock flaps he shoved his cock into her pussy hardly. Sailaja screamed loudly and started panting as he pounding her hard. Ravindra mercilessly pounded her pussy everytime withdrawing his cock outside up to its tip and shoving again deep into her pussy. Sailaja is in seventh heaven, her boobs are swinging wildly which are clearly watched by him in the mirror besides and became rage. After 20 mins he cummed inside her pussy with a heavy growl and collapsed on her back keeping all his weight on her and started squeezing her boobs hardly , meanwhile she came several times she is moaning with pain and pleasure.

Both fell on the bed panting for few minutes, then Ravindra tried to hug her, suddenly her baby awaken and started crying. Sailaja quickly moved away from Ravindra and lifted baby, squat on the bed taking baby on her lap and kept her nipple into his mouth. Now all the three in the room are stark naked. Ravindra sat on the chair opposite to them, baby is sucking her milk baby’s other hand is holdong her other bb While she is switching the baby to other bb, Ravindra watched her pussy leaking his white cum like lava, but she is busy with feeding her baby which born to a ****cock. After having milk baby slept in her lap, Sailaja cleaned baby lips with napkin and started brushing baby head and body softly with love. Ravindra once again became horny; he carefully lifted the baby kissed and lay in the cradle. Then he turned to Sailaja, she is watching his hard huge cock with grin, Ravindra bowed and kissed in her mouth fondling her breasts, she happily moved to the centre of the bed, laid on her back and opened her thighs, still her pussy is dripping with his cum. Ravindra took blanket and thoroughly cleaned her pussy and his cock, positioned his cock at her pussy and rammed it into her and started fucking her ferociously. Sailaja moaning happily she forgotten all the grief and started enjoying sex with her ****** stud. This time Ravindra fucked her, laying on her holding her shoulders through her armpits, for more than half-an-hour and cummed in less quantity than before, meanwhile she came two times. They slept naked all the night, while his hands brushing all over her body. In the mid-night when the baby cried, Sailaja woke up and brought him and slept with child, feeding him besides Ravindra, like with her previous husband. Ravindra’s cell phone alarmed at 4 am which he arranged for leaving the bungalow secretly. Ravindra kissed Sailaja and the baby and left quickly through the back door.
                               ***                                                           ***                                                        ***
Like Reply
     Sulochana, who is angry with Ravindra, once again warned Sailaja not to believe Ravindra, saying that he is not a trustworthy person and to respect Kumar at least after his death. But, all her efforts are gone in vain.
After two days in the evening, some of the persons who lent money to Kumar came to bungalow and started threatening Salaja and Sulochana to pay their debts otherwise they go judiciary. Salaja got worried and started shivering as they don’t know what to do. Sailaja ringed to Ravindra but his cell is switched off. She felt so nervous; meanwhile as everybody are longing for Ravindra, he came there in the evening. He became furious on the money lenders eloquently. He knows that they cannot do anything as Kumar is dead, so he challenged them they can do whatever they want. Then they came down asked apology and requested to clear their debts slowly when they got money and left the bungalow.
Salaja and Sulochana admired Ravindra so much, both felt very happy for his dynamism once again. Knowing that he became their real savior of them, Ravindra started behaving rudely with them. Though he is their servant, he sat on the sofa with style and rudely commanded them to get some water to drink. At first, Salaja couldn’t understood, later, she startled for a moment and walked hurriedly and to bring water. He proudly, assured them that there won’t be any trouble again; if they trouble again they can call him. By then it was night 10 pm, Ravindra raised from sofa, like he is about to leave the bungalow. But Sailaja who is overwhelmed with Ravindra's dynamism, don’t want to leave him without getting fkd with him that night. So, she stopped him and asked him to sleep in the hall as it is late night. Sulochana don’t like Ravindra staying in the house, but she kept quite helplessly.
Sulochana kept an eye on the hall from her room. At midnight, Ravindra rose from sofa and walked towards Sailaja bedroom. He knocked the door two times slowly, Sailaja opened the door and he entered inside. Sulochana followed him to the bedroom secretly and started watching them through the key hole.
Sailaja is looking like a sex goddess; she had make-up her face with lipstick, tilak and wearing a thin transparent nightey showing all her body inside visible. Ravindra's cock raised 90o seeing her in make-up and her dress. She ran towards to Ravindra, hugged him and started kisd him deeply. Ravindra known that she completely became his slave, and stood calmly without responding. Then she understood he is annoyed with her due to her slap on that day. Then Salaja chuckling like a slut sat down on her knees before him and kissed, rubbed and bitten his cock over his pant. Then slowly she opened his pant zip and watching feelings on his face, she kept her hand inside his underwear and pulled his hard cock outside.  It is pulsating with precum at its tip. Watching his face she eagerly licked, tasted its tip and taken his cock into her mouth completely. Ravindra wondered for her sudden act and started moaning loudly, closing his eyes saying ‘common baby suck my cock, I love to get suck my cock with you’. Then he made her to squat on the floor, and then leaned her head to the edge of the cot and held her two hands pinned to the bed and in between her shouting he started fucking her mouth mercilessly groaning loud. She is gagging; her mouth corners are paining with his huge cock size. He is shoving his cock up to her throat hardly and enjoying like a maniac. After 10 mins panting with a loud growl he cummed into her throat and ordered her to swallow it. Sailaja swallowed it obediently; he gathered the spilled cum to the mouth sides with the tip of his cock and pushed in her mouth which she eagerly swallowed. She got mad with love on Ravindra.
Later she washed her mouth in the basin and approached him smiling. Suddenly Ravindra slapped her hardly, she fallen on the bed, her cheeks turned red. She understood that he is taking his revenge for slapping him before, understood that she is helpless. Without him she cannot run the business and clear all their debts. With rage Ravindra removed her nigh tey, bra and panty making her stark naked. Then Ravindra held her hair, between her screams, he warned her to not wear any dress before him after 10pm in the bedroom. She nodded her head obeying, and then he ordered her to lay her on her stomach on the bed. Then he kept two pillows under her abdomen, her pussy is opened like a rose flower in between her buttocks. Then Ravindra positioned himself to her pussy between her ass cheeks, holding his hard cock with his right hand opened her pussy lips with left hand, kept the tip of cock at her cunt entrance and shoved wildly into it, while she is screaming loud. Keeping his hands beneath her chest he started fucking her groaning fanatically, squeezing her boobs hardly making her scream. He fucked her for 30 min and cummed inside her pussy. Later he slept on her keeping his head on her back. Seeing this Sulochana came several times and astonished that her daughter became slave and way of making love to a ***** man who is much elder to her.
Like Reply
Next day, Sulochana met Sailaja and warned to quit Ravindra; otherwise all the people abuse her for her irrational behavior soon after the death of her husband. Sailaja perplexed a little and later replied that Ravindra is the only person who can save them from business problems, moreover she loves him and believes him completely.
 Ravindra began to visit the bungalow frequently, soon all the servants and workers known about the illicit relation between Ravindra and Sailaja, and the news spread all over the village. Then all the villagers started talking ill of Salaja's awful behavior being a high family lady. The villagers stopped inviting her for functions. Sailaja wept for these developments and coming to a decision one day after having sex, she asked Ravindra,
 Sailaja: Ravindra , all the villagers are hating, abusing and insulting me, I am not able to tolerate this anymore. I am afraid to walk in the streets.
K: Sailaja dear don’t worry, villagers are like crows, let them cry, one day they become quite, common let us enjoy (pulling her closer).
 Sailaja: Ravindra don’t take it easily, I am in deep depression, only you can save me from this misery.
 K: common tell me dear, how can I help you. What shall I do?
Sailaja: (after a while) ………please ………marry me.
K: (laughed) Salaja dear what are you saying, don’t you know that I am a *******, how can I marry you. (in himself felt very happy for what she asked,  as he can enjoy all her wealth)
 Sailaja: Ravindra you are enjoying me, made me pregnant, had your son with me, I am mothering your son, you are still fucking me like a whore every day. I sacrificed my respectful family life completely for your pleasure, I cheated my beloved husband. I have done so many sacrifices for you, can’t you do a single sacrifice by marrying me. am I not beautiful to get married with ;you? Please marry me. (Tears in her eyes)
 K: (after a while) Sailu, don’t weep dear, I love you so much for what you have done for my pleasure and love, if I marry a ****** lady all my relatives and friends hate me.
Sailaja: you used to say that you can do anything for me, even die for me. So is that all a lie?
 K: N...oo...Dear No. I love you so much indeed but …… (After a while) So there is only one way for our marriage…………………………….
     Helplessly Sailaja accepted to do as he said.

Later Sailaja revealed the entire episode to Sulochana and asked for her support and advice. Sulochana replied that she doesn’t like this marriage and she don’t believe Ravindra. She left decision to her will and warned her to be careful. Sulochana decided to leave the bungalow after the marriage, but she loves her daughter very much, however she may be.
     Within a week, Ravindra consulted their religious heads and arranged for marriage in his friends resort outside the city. He invited only a few close relatives and friends of his age with their families. His age old parents also present at the marriage. Sailaja is wearing very tight traditional wedding dress. Before wearing wedding dress she fed her son and slept him with her mother. Her daughter Divya is also with her mother playing immaturely though she is 18 years old. Ravindras mother on seeing her daughter in law felt very happy and pampered by grasping Sailaja cheeks and chin. Ravindra friends felt jealous, and started ogle at Salaja beauty and shapes. All the invitees speaking, almost in Urdu.
Ravindra wearing his new wedding dress and looking very handsome. Then they performed marriage After marriage and dinner all the relatives departed to their homes, except few close friends and their spouses remained to arrange first night to newly wedded couple.
Like Reply