Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
amrit dhaliwal
50.00%
1 50.00%
gemma atkinson
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

amrit dhaliwal vs gemma atkinson brutal catfight
amrit dhaliwal vs gemma atkinson brutal catfight story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 426full-amrit-dhaliwal.jpg]
[Image: b243998eb7db89357c8591030bdc77d5.jpg]
[Image: 4058774212-a0fc3b220c.jpg]
[Image: nintchdbpict000345040461.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please story will follow after the poll

[Image: 74422f1daed52dfde4816abfd447f00d.jpg]
[Image: gemma-atkinson-highway-i8201.jpg]
[Image: img-7-28.jpg]
[Image: 76076351f193d16c887e65db388cc5a2.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-9.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
And comment please tell me plots that you want the story too start
Like Reply
Vote please
Story will follow
Like Reply
amrit dhaliwal vs gemma atkinson

Amrit dhaliwal life was happy one day a big fitness Calendar company approach her and call Amrit dhaliwal and said that they want her to do a photoshoot for their calendar she will get 1 million dollar the photoshoot is in London,Amrit dhaliwal tell the fitness calendar company that she will came to London for the photoshoot. Amrit dhaliwal pack her bag and wanted to London. Gemma Atkinson was happy in her life she nice husband and daughter her life was great one day Gemma received a call From a fitness calendar company asking her to do a photoshoot she will get 1 million dollar Gemma said yes I will do the photoshoot. Gemma Atkinson decided to go to the gym to lose some weight before the photoshoot. Amrit dhaliwal came to London wanted to a hotel enter her room take a shower came out the shower came in front of the mirror and told her self she is the hottest woman in the world nobody is hotter than her. Amrit dhaliwal decided to go to a nearby gym to lose some weight, Amrit went to a nearby gym Amrit enter the gym suddenly Amrit see a was very muscular hot women, Amrit looking at her Amrit dhaliwal know this woman it was Gemma Atkinson, Amrit came close to her and said hi. Gemma Atkinson was exercising in the gym suddenly someone came close to her and said hi.Gemma look at her and she's said I think i know you are are you Amrit dhaliwal the famous Fitness model and Amrit said yes I am Amrit dhaliwal the fitness model I also know who you are, you are Gemma Atkinson the actress you are a very hot women. Both women were looking at each other hot bodies. Amrit dhaliwal said let's exercise together then Gemma and Amrit grabbed dumbell and start lifting them up and down both Amrit and Gemma and became very sweaty their shirt became wet from the sweat suddenly Gemma Atkinson take off her shirt and throw into the floor. Amrit dhaliwal seeing also take off her shirt and throw in floor both woman are in bra their both Gemma Atkinson and amrit dhaliwal looking at each others hot abs and Boob's
Amrit said let's go to the shower room and take shower both of us sweated heavily Gemma said you right lets go to the shower, both enter the room take off remaining of their clothes off became nude both amrit and Gemma looking at each other nude body would became very jealous of each others body. Amrit come close to Gemma and said you need to loose same weigh you have very ugly body to hearing this Gemma said you know what you have a ugly body hearing this made amrit dhaliwal mad she came close to Gemma and slap her in the face Gemma Atkinson slap amrit back in the face. both women grab each others hair and start pulling them hard both Gemma and amrit let go of each others hair and grab each others boobs and start to squeeze them hard with both women screaming at each other. suddenly both of them here a noise from outside both Gemma and amrit let go of each other both Gemma and amrit said I will teach you a lesson later. both women got dress and left a shower room and then the gym. Gemma Atkinson went back to her house, amrit dhaliwal went back to our hotel room. Amrit dhaliwal come back to her room take off the clothes and told her self she is hell Gemma Atkinson is nothing front of her. Amrit pick up the phone call the calendar company and ask them to give her the address of the studio for the photoshoot the calendar company give Amrit the address of the studio Ware she will do the photoshoot.Gemma Atkinson came to her house in anger she went to her room look at herself in the mirror and said she has a better body then amrit dhaliwal, she will destroy her. then she pick up the phone all the calendar company and ask them to give her the address of the studio the company give her the address of the studio Ware she will do the photoshoot. Amrit dhaliwal when to the studio and meet studio manager he said go to the changing room get dress, also there is another model who will do the photoshoot with you, Amrit said alright. Gemma comes to the studio meet the manager of the studio. the manager said go to the changing room you'll find a another model who will be with you in the photoshoot, Gemma Atkinson said all right,Gemma Atkinson wanted to the changing room and enter the room Gemma was shocked to see amrit dhaliwal there. Gemma screamed bitch what are you doing here Amrit also scream what the hell are you doing here. Gemma said I am the model who is going to do the photoshoot, Amrit said I'm also going to be in the photoshoot both women were looking at each other. Suddenly manager come inside the changing room and said ladies both of you are in the photoshoot. Hearing this both Gemma and amrit look at the manager with anger the manager said a photograph is out waiting for you outside so get dress the manager got out of the room. Amrit dhaliwal and Gemma Atkinson came out of the room both Ware hot lingerie they were looking hot as hall. Both Gemma and amrit went to the room which the photographer was waiting both Gemma and amrit enter the room the photographer said both of you are looking hot as hell the photographer start to clicking photos of both Gemma and amrit, Gemma suddenly and take off her bra and said take my photos seeing this amrit take off her bra, both women were showing their bodies they were looking at each other with hate the photographer understand a fight could break out between both of them so the photographer said the photoshoot has been completed both of you should go.both Gemma and amrit go back to the changing room change their clothes and left the studio in anger they wanted to destroy each other. Amrit dhaliwal came back to her hotel room and she then went to take a shower came out of the shower nude told her self I will teach Gemma a lesson and show her Amrit dhaliwal has the best body. Amrit dhaliwal said to her self she needs to relax she decided to go to a nearby club to enjoy. Gemma Atkinson came back to her home angry her husband Gorka said Gemma let's go to a nearby Club on enjoy ourselves she said let's go.

Amrit dhaliwal came to the club and start dancing and drinking then she wanted to the bar. Gemma Atkinson and gorka enter the club started to dancing and enjoy gorka wanted to get same drink, amrit was at the bar she looking at gorka started flirting with him. Suddenly Gemma came to their and see amrit and gorka. Gemma came close and said bitch go to hall he is my husband amrit dhaliwal said gorka like me so get lost Gemma said let's fight bitch amrit dhaliwal said I will teach you a lesson bitch. Amrit dhaliwal was wearing a short blue skirt and a yellow halter. Gemma was wearing a tight, short pink skirt and a white sleeveless, midriff-baring white T-shirt, amrit said step outside bitch Gemma said let's go outside gorka said I will just watch both of you fight the club crowd see this and follow them.

Amrit dhaliwal said you whore I'm look forwards to beating your ass and humiliating you in front of everyone. When I get done with you no one is going to want to look at you."Gemma laughed and said in you dreams We'll see who gets humiliated.

Amrit dhaliwal came close to Gemma and slapped her in the face. Despite being surprised at how hard amrit hit, Gemma lunged for amrit and grabbed her hair. Amrit retaliated by grabbing Gemma hair. "I'm going to rip your hair out by its roots, you dirty slut, amrit warned.

The two girls pulled each other's hair, jerking each other's heads from side to side trying to gain an advantage. Amrit was bent over at the waist so far that she had to reach behind her to keep her miniskirt from hiking up to show her panties. The crowd was shouting encouragement to the girls and one of the many spectators shouted, "Come on amrit pull Gemma skirt down."

Amrit heard the comment and immediately grabbed the waist of Gemma tight skirt. She then jerked the skirt down so that it was at Gemma knees, revealing a pair of lacy white thong panties. When the flustered Gemma bent over to pull her skirt back up, amrit grabbed Gemma hair and threw her to the ground. She then jumped on top of her fallen foe. Within seconds Gemma reached up, grabbed amrit shoulders and rolled her muscular foe off. Both Gemma and amrit were now lying on their sides, face-to-face, and clawing at each other in an effort to gain an advantage. Amrit reached for Gemma's T-shirt, grabbed it, and ripped it off. Gemma Atkinson, who was not wearing a bra, had been caught by surprise. Momentarily embarrassed that her tits were flapping around, Gemma instinctively covered them with her arms. Seizing the moment, amrit quickly got to her knees and asked, "Why hide something everyone here has seen?"

Amrit then rose to her feet, reached down, and grabbed at Gemma's skirt, which was still at her knees. As the skirt came off, Gemma heels flew off. Gemma had never been more embarrassed. She had been stripped down to her lacy white thong panties. Amrit laughed loudly and said, "You look like a friggin lobster."Gemma embarrassment quickly turned to rage. Amrit had been making a fool of her and she was pouring salt on the wounds with her comments. Gemma jumped up and attacked amrit dhaliwal, grabbing her halter top with both hands and ripping it off, exposing amrit dhaliwal large, round breasts, with their bright bikini tan lines. Everybody pointed, checking out amrit's tits, as amrit dhaliwal face turned bright red. Now it was amrit turn to cover her tits with her hands. She wanted to run away and started backing away from Gemma. Gemma followed amrit, slapping her pretty face several times. When amrit finally removed her hands from her tits and tried to protect her face, Gemma grabbed the front of amrit's skirt and pulled, breaking the zipper in back and tearing it partway down the seam in back. Instinctively amrit reached for her skirt in an effort to keep her foe from ripping it off.

Gemma tried again to grab at amrit's skirt, but amrit kept using her free hand to knock Gemma Atkinson hands away. But when Gemma finally got a good grip on the skirt, amrit grabbed for Gemma's wrists and promptly dug her nails into them. Gemma felt the pain of amrit talon-like fingernails, which broke her skin and caused her to start bleeding. Both girls screamed simultaneously as Gemma, continued to pull at amrit's skirt until she completely ripped it off, leaving amrit in nothing but a pair of white string bikini panties and her white high heels. Amrit immediately covered her chest with one arm and her groin with her other arm.

With amrit dhaliwal reduced to wearing nothing but her heels, Gemma Atkinson forgot about the pain from her wrists and again went on the attack, trying to grab amrit's panties. Amrit frantically tried to defend her panties with both hands; shouting, "Stop it! Let go!" She kicked Gemma Atkinson's shin, temporarily distracting Gemma. After distracting her foe, amrit was able to grab Gemma's tits and start twisting them.

Gemma screamed as she tried to pry amrit's hands away from her tits. Once again the complexion of the fight had changed as Gemma desperately tried to remove amrit's hands from her wounded tits. However, amrit dhaliwal was in command and was able to use her superior strength to hold Gemma off. Gemma started screaming for help as amrit continued to overpower her. However, no one came to Gemma's aid, and amrit finally forced Gemma Atkinson to her back. As soon as Gemma's back hit the ground, amrit mounted her foe, crashing down on Gemma Atkinson firm stomach. Amrit then started pounding Gemma's massive chest with lefts and rights. With each punch, Gemma would let out a loud scream. Gemma was at her opponent's mercy and with amrit dhaliwal sitting on her stomach and mauling her tits Gemma was defenseless and didn't know what to do.

Amrit was having fun mauling Gemma's tits and feared her rival was going to give up. Except for when she was protecting herself from having certain parts of her body exposed, she was clearly the superior fighter. She had to get Gemma so angry that she would continue to fight despite the fact that she was getting her ass kicked by amrit dhaliwal. Amrit said to Gemma I love your tits and they almost look real. But seeing as how you had implants, why didn't you get larger tits?"Gemma was embarrassed and angered by amrit's comments. "Get off me you cow. I'm going to kill you when I get up."

With that, Gemma screamed and bucked furiously. Amrit was taken by surprise and forced to release Gemma's tits as she went flying off her opponent, landing on her stomach. Gemma got up as quickly as possible and saw amrit was still lying on her stomach. Still anger from amrit's comments, Gemma stamped down on amrit's back. Amrit bounced and screamed from the force of Gemma's kick. Sensing she was again in control, Gemma decided to inflict more pain and stomped down on amrit's back one more time. She then reached down and grabbed amrit's panties with both hands. Amrit panicked and tried to crawl away from Gemma Atkinson. However, realizing that she could not escape from Gemma Atkinson and her efforts would only make it easier for Gemma Atkinson to remove her panties, amrit dhaliwal started to yell for help. No one moved. The terrified amrit dhaliwal reached down and grabbed her panties in an effort to prevent Gemma from ripping them off. But Gemma's rage had given her a strength that she normally wouldn't have had. Gemma easily ripped amrit's panties off her body and wrapped them around amrit's face. Amrit was now lying on the ground, stark naked. She had been humiliated and despite getting the better of Gemma she was ready to concede defeat. She would get her revenge another day. As amrit was about to submit, Gemma Atkinson kicked her in the ribs. Amrit groaned, but didn't move from her stomach. Once again Gemma kicked amrit in the ribs. Again amrit dhaliwal grunted but did not move. Gemma put her foot on amrit's ass and flexed for everyone. She then stomped down on amrit's back four times. With amrit dhaliwal still on her stomach and not offering any resistance, Gemma plopped down on amrit's ass and started punching her foe in the back. Gemma then rose slightly; grabbed amrit's hair and started pulling it.Amrit screamed loudly, "I give up."Gemma continued to pull amrit's hair. Finally she mockingly said "I'm the better woman.

Realizing that amrit was not going to get off her stomach, Gemma got up and moved so that she was standing near amrit's head. Gemma reached down and grabbed amrit dhaliwal hair and pulled it until the hair was in a position so that she could step on it. With Gemma now standing on amrit's hair, amrit dhaliwal started screaming, "Please.""I thought you were tougher than me Princess," Gemma mocked. "It looks like I'm the tougher bitch." Gemma then took a step backwards, getting off amrit's hair. She then grabbed amrit's hair one more time, pulled it so that she was able to lift amrit to her knees. Gemma Atkinson then kicked amrit in the face. Amrit, who was now sobbing, fell to her stomach. Despite crying, amrit was able to mumble, "Will you let me go if I roll over on my back?"Gemma laughed and said, "Okay. Amrit slowly rolled to her back. Gemma smiled and then put her foot across amrit dhaliwal's tits. Once again she flexed and looking down on her helpless victim arrogantly said never mess with me bitch.

Although amrit believed she was the better fighter, she did not know how to deal with Gemma's ruthlessness and decided she would have to find a way to get revenge without provoking her conqueror to the point where she wanted a rematch. Dejectedly she said, "All right, you won, now let me up."Gemma flashed a devilish grin and said, "When I'm ready. Beating you was only half the fun. Now kiss my feet."

As Gemma put her left foot near amrit's mouth, amrit kissed it. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Gemma asked. Amrit made a face and then reluctantly shook her head."Oh, so you don't like kissing my feet. Well, maybe you would rather be smothered."

Before amrit could answer, Gemma mounted her defeated opponent, placing her ass on amrit's face. She sat comfortably on her foe, putting on a show for all of the guys. After several minutes of torturing her victim, Gemma got off her foe and put her foot on amrit's large chest. She then flexed her muscles. Amrit lay on the ground, helpless and humiliated. She started sobbing one more time. Gemma finally took her foot off amrit's large chest, looked at the guys that were cheering wildly and said, "Let's hit the club again and leave this loser to rot. She then turned and headed back into the club, followed by her many admirers. Gemma Atkinson wanted back to the club and kiss gorka and said I humiliated amrit let's enjoy both Gemma Atkinson and gorka enjoy and left for their home later. Amrit dhaliwal got up with back to her hotel. Amrit dhaliwal came back to her hotel room and crying all night amrit dhaliwal wanted revenge from Gemma.next morning amrit wake up and take a shower and came in front of the mirror and said I will destroy Gemma Atkinson. Amrit dhaliwal decided to go to the beach and relax first and then decide how to destroy Gemma Atkinson.

Gemma Atkinson was happy she destroyed amrit dhaliwal at morning she kissed gorka and said let's go to the beach with our daughter and enjoy yourself today, gorka said let's go.

Amrit dhaliwal came to the beach wore a tiny white bikini that amply showed off her strong, lean, athletic body. She was in superb physical condition. Amrit dhaliwal walk around the beach looking around suddenly she sees Gemma, seeing Gemma made amrit anger and wanted to destroy her Gemma was playing ball with her daughter and husband. Gemma Atkinson came to the beach with family, Gemma was wore a bright yellow bikini, which showed off her upper body. Gemma had a bigger upper body.

Gemma Atkinson look around the beach and suddenly she sees amrit dhaliwal coming close to her. Amrit dhaliwal came close to Gemma daughter and take the ball from her and viciously spiked the ball at Gemma. The ball was the hardest ball that had been hit and when it bounced off Gemma's chest and sent her sprawling to the sand, Gemma Atkinson got up with fire in her eyes. you bitch how dare you take ball from my daughter and throw at me," Gemma screamed. Amrit dhaliwal said I will destroy you bitch. Gemma said angrily "I've had just about enough of you bitch I will destroy you today. Both anger women looking at each other with hate.

Gemma Atkinson came close and punch her in the face and kicked her in the pussy amrit fall in the ground.Amrit immediately went on the offensive, charging and ramming her head into Gemma Atkinson's stomach. Gemma had been taken by surprise and staggered backwards several steps. As she regained her balance, amrit butted her in the stomach again, and quickly brought her head up, butting Gemma Atkinson under the chin. Gemma Atkinson's jaw snapped shut and her knees buckled. Making sure that amrit hit Gemma with he ring, amrit dhaliwal followed with a backhand slap across the Gemma's cheek. Gemma was hurt and fell backwards, hitting the sand with a thud. Amrit stalked her foe, reaching down, and rubbing Gemma's injured cheek. Amrit dhaliwal put her hand in front of Gemma's eyes so that Gemma Atkinson could see that she was bleeding. Gemma Atkinson instinctively reached for her cheek, giving amrit dhaliwal the opening she needed. Reaching out with her right hand, amrit dhaliwal easily ripped Gemma's halter-top off, revealing Gemma Atkinson's round and firm breasts. Amrit dhaliwal couldn't help but stare at Gemma's breasts for a second or two. She then grabbed Gemma's hair and pulled Gemma Atkinson to her feet.

Amrit reached for Gemma's chest with both hands, grabbed Gemma's tits and started to squeeze with all of her strength. However, amrit dhaliwal didn't squeeze Gemma's chest for long as Gemma retaliated by hitting amrit in the mouth with her right hand. The punch was a good one and amrit could sense a couple of her teeth had been knocked loose as blood trickled from the inside of her mouth. While amrit had had her share of fights, she had never tasted blood before. Amrit dhaliwal seemed bothered by the blood and froze, trying to think about what to do. While standing there and contemplating her next move, Gemma reached out, grabbed amrit's bikini top and ripped it off. Gemma followed with a right-left combination to amrit's tits. Despite the fact that amrit's tits was very large, they started to swing from side-to-side from the force of Gemma's hard combination. Gemma followed with a punch to amrit's nose. Much to her surprise, amrit was still on her feet. However, Gemma followed with a right to the stomach and a left to amrit's chin. Amrit dhaliwal tumbled backwards, the back of her head taking the brunt of the fall. Amrit was now groggy as Gemma put her right foot on amrit's groin and pushed down. Amrit screamed as she hit the sand. She was dazed and groggy. Sensing that amrit was ready to be taken, Gemma mounted her foe. However, despite being groggy, amrit had the heart of a tiger and savagely seized hold of Gemma's round tits, grasping each mound firmly and using her incredible strength. She viciously squeezed and twisted Gemma's vulnerable tits as if she was going to rip them off.

Screaming in agony, like an animal caught in a trap, Gemma was desperate to remove amrit's death grip. Amrit continued to squeeze Gemma's tits as Gemma fought desperately in an effort to remove amrit's hands. Suddenly amrit rolled Gemma off her. However, despite being in pain, Gemma was not about to let amrit get on top of her. For several exhausting minutes the two divas wrestled in the sand, rolling around and around, causing amrit to release Gemma's tits. Both Gemma Atkinson and amrit dhaliwal rolled around in the sand; kneeing, kicking, pulling hair, spitting and cursing one another, each trying to get an advantage over the other. As they continued to roll, their bodies got closer and closer to each other until they were too close together to land a solid punch to the head or chest. However, with both gladiators fighting as if their lives depended on winning they pounded at one another's backs with an occasional uppercut landing on the back of the other's neck. Their exchange was brutal, but Gemma finally used her weight and strength to starting gaining an advantage. She continued to pound amrit as they kept rolling around in the sand. With Gemma starting to pummel amrit, amrit dhaliwal had to do something to regain the advantage. Despite being in pain, amrit wrapped her arms around Gemma's body and started squeezing. As amrit pulled Gemma closer to her, Gemma's titanic tits rubbed and squeezed against amrit's naked big tits as if they were having a fight within a fight, the erect nipples colliding against each other. Gemma got a hold of amrit's hair and jerked her head back, then clobbered her with an elbow smash in the jaw that left amrit dazed and stunned.

Gemma climbed on top of amrit, firmly seated on her torso and pinned amrit dhaliwal's wrists to the sand. As Gemma leaned forwards, her ponderous breasts were swaying dangerously close to amrit dhaliwal's face. As Gemma's tits brushed against amrit's cheeks, amrit arched her head up a few inches and sank her teeth into the delicate underside of Gemma's right tit. Surprised by amrit's attack, Gemma screamed from the agony of amrit's vicious attack. Even though she was still dazed and groggy, amrit managed to roll Gemma off. Amrit dhaliwal then scrambled to her feet while Gemma grabbed her wounded breast and painfully rolled into the fetal position. Although Gemma was now at amrit's mercy, amrit was in a lot of pain. Instead of going on the attack, she stood doubled over, her hands against her knees, and took several long and slow deep breaths. The battle had taken its toll on her and she had been taking quite a beating. Although amrit knew she should attack before Gemma was able to resume fighting, she was in so much pain she decided she would take as much time as she could to recover so that she could finish her tough opponent off.

Although amrit dhaliwal was still in a lot of pain, she was in a little better condition than Gemma and ready to finish amrit dhaliwal off. Sounding like a wild animal as she screamed and threw caution to the wind, amrit dhaliwal charging at Gemma Atkinson, her muscled arms extended and long, strong fingers arched like talons, as she dove on top of Gemma reaching for Gemma's ravaged Boob's. However, despite still being in the fetal position, Gemma Atkinson was ready, knowing that her mountainous mammaries just couldn't endure much more punishment and battering. Gemma's feet shot out, drilling amrit solidly in the upper cheek and eye and snapping amrit's head back. Amrit's onslaught stopped just as quickly as it had started, looking as if she'd run into a brick wall, stunned and tottering. Gemma slowly got up and cautiously studied her foe. Amrit's left eye was closed shut and her cheek looked as if she was storing a grapefruit it in. Gemma carefully measured her opponent and then rocked amrit with a hard kick in the ribs. Gemma watched as amrit's body began to tremble. Lying on the ground, amrit looked as if an earthquake was tearing her body apart. When amrit began to cough blood, Gemma backed off and raised her hands in victory. She was sure that she had broken amrit's jaw and several ribs.

Gemma turned and arrogantly said, to gorka better call for an ambulance. This bitch is done."However, when she heard gorka say, "Watch out," Gemma turned just in time to catch a hard punch to her throat. Now it was Gemma's turn to fall to the sand. Although her mind was telling her to kick Gemma in the ribs, amrit's body was unable to respond and she immediately fell to the sand.

Gorka walked over to where both Gemma Atkinson and amrit dhaliwal lay in the sand. Gorka looked at amrit's face and said, "She's going to need some plastic surgery." Gorka then looked at Gemma's face and said, "She's got a little swelling, but her face doesn't look too bad. I think we better get two ambulances. They're both barely conscious."

As gorka started to tend to amrit who was in much worse shape, Gemma suddenly sprung to her feet and pushed gorka out of her way. Gemma then leaped high in the air and crashed knee's first onto amrit's stomach. Amrit groaned as she struggled to breathe. Before Gemma could finish amrit dhaliwal off, gorka grabbed Gemma's arms and pulled her off. "Fights over Gemma, you won."Gemma tried to free herself from gorka's grip. She fought like a wildcat until she finally broke free from gorka. Once free she turned and delivered a punch to gorka's jaw. Gorka fall backwards and hit the sand. Gorka said I will not stop you now.

Suddenly Gemma Atkinson felt something hard hit the back of her head. She tumbled face first to the sand. Amrit smiled at those that were watching the two divas and then slammed her foot as hard as she could against the back of Gemma's head. Amrit then slammed her foot into Gemma's rib cage. She didn't know why Gemma hadn't finished her off, but she didn't care. All she knew was that her opponent and made a mistake and she was going to make the fool pay. Looking at Gemma, amrit spit some blood on Gemma and delivered one more hard kick to Gemma's ribs. Gemma rolled to her back from the force of the kick. Suddenly amrit was feeling 100% better and had no doubt that she would finish Gemma Atkinson off in a minute or two. Amrit, carefully mounted her foe and was about to start throwing punches when Gemma reached up, grabbed amrit's hair and yanked as hard as she could. Suddenly amrit was no longer in control as the two divas rolled until Gemma was on top. Gemma quickly shifted until she was sitting on amrit's face. She then turned so that she was looked at amrit's stomach. Quickly locking amrit's arms between her legs, Gemma started throwing some hard punches to amrit's hard, stomach and chest. As amrit's stomach and chest started to turn bright red, Gemma increased the tempo, throwing more and more punches. With each punch, amrit clumsily kicked the hot sand. Gemma was in control once again and was going to finally finish her foe off.

Gemma continued to throw punches to amrit's stomach and chest until amrit dhaliwal stopped kicking. Once amrit dhaliwal was no longer moving, Gemma shifted her position one more time. She then turned amrit so amrit dhaliwal was on her stomach. Gemma Atkinson used her legs to lock amrit's arms and then locked her hands under amrit dhaliwal's chin and pulled amrit's head back as far as she could. Amrit began to punch and kick the sand. The more amrit punched and kicked, the more Gemma pulled amrit's head towards her. Gemma Atkinson was going to rip amrit dhaliwal's head off if she could.

Gemma continued to pull amrit's head until she heard what sounded like the bones in amrit's back cracking. Fearing that she was going to put her foe in a wheelchair, Gemma let her foe go and got off her.Much to Gemma's surprise, amrit dhaliwal tried to get up. However, because of the beating she had taken, she drunkenly fell to her stomach. Gemma put her foot on amrit's back and pushed her into the sand. "Do you give?"Amrit weakly said, "Fights not over yet, I've still got plenty a fight in me.Gemma laughed as she reached down and grabbed amrit's arms. With her foot on the small of amrit's back she yanked amrit's arms up. Holding amrit in a surfboard, Gemma asked her one more time, "Do you give?"Once again amrit said, "Fights not over Scumbag."Despite the fact that she didn't like amrit's lack of respect and the fact that amrit had refused to submit, Gemma, and everyone who was watching knew the fight was over. Looking at the many spectators who couldn't believe how easily and how badly Gemma had taken amrit apart, Gemma released her hold and said, "Sorry Babe, but if we keep fighting you're going to be maimed for life. You lost and everyone knows it."Still lying on stomach, amrit weakly said, "I'm not ready to quit."

Sympathetically, Gemma said, "Fights over. You can't even get up and if you do, I'm only going to knock you down again. You lost bitch. I'll see you on the set when you get out of the hospital and if you're stupid enough to want a rematch I'll give you one. But before you do another dumb thing; just remember how badly I kicked your sorry ass. Amrit dhaliwal made one more desperate attempt to get up and once again she fell. Gemma shook her head and then put her foot on the back of amrit's head, pushing her face in the sand. Struggling to breathe, amrit wasn't thinking about the fact that she was lying face down in the sand and swallowed a mouth slowly she became unconscious. then Gemma called gorka and said take her to the hospital. Gorka took amrit to the hospital. After amrit was in the hospital Gemma and gorka and their daughter left for the houses. For 1 month amrit dhaliwal was in the hospital thinking of revenge. Amrit dhaliwal left the hospital after she recover she decided to go to Gemma Atkinson house and challenge had to a one last fight. Amrit dhaliwal came to Gemma Atkinson house and Ring the door bell. Gemma Atkinson was exercising with husband gorka suddenly Gemma Atkinson heard the door bell, Gemma wanted to the door and open the door and she was shocked to see amrit dhaliwal. Amrit dhaliwal said can I came in, Gemma said came in. Amrit dhaliwal came inside the house and said I want to fight you bitch. Gemma Atkinson said all right let's fight. Gorka suddenly came said I will wait outside the room both of you fight.then amrit dhaliwal and Gemma Atkinson wanted to the bedroom and Lock the door. Amrit dhaliwal and Gemma Atkinson both take off their clothes both Ware in bar and panties.

Both Gemma Atkinson and amrit dhaliwal began to slowly circle each other, hands out in front of them till Gemma charged forward catching amrit hair in her hand and pulling hard. As her hair was pulled amrit let out a scream and grabbed at Gemma's hair, but before she could secure a grip, Gemma kneed amrit savagely in the crotch and collapsed to the floor in agony as Gemma tugged on her hair and dragged her up again. Gemma smiled cruelly as she kneed her right breast repeatedly, blood vessels inside of amrit's breast bursting until Gemma released amrit dhaliwal, letting her fall to the floor, holding her breast and sobbing in pain.

As Gemma advanced on amrit she assumed amrit was finished, so to her surprise she found herself holding her groin in pain after a vicious kick from a prone amrit. Amrit dhaliwal used the time to get her wind back, and rising off the floor she tackled Gemma and straddled her, trapping Gemma arms under her knees. She grabbed Gemma bra and ripped it apart exposing both of Gemma big breasts. Amrit sank her fingers into each one and began to twist and squeeze as Gemma bellowed out in pain and struggled frantically to free her arms. Gemma's tits were taking quite a mauling from amrit, but she seemed to be weathering it and refused to submit even when amrit grabbed both nipples and almost tore her breasts off her body repeatedly.

Still not able to get a submission, amrit changed tactics and began to slap at each breast with all her might leaving bright red hand prints on each one as tears began to form in Gemma's eyes, amrit's fingernails slashing at Gemma big firm tits. Amrit gripped Gemma Atkinson fiery right nipple tightly between her knuckles, pulling and stretching the breast out before slapping it away hard, as Gemma sobbed and moaned in pain.With a scream of agony and rage Gemma finally managed to buck enough to free her right hand and immediately sank her fingers into Amrit's left breast. Amrit gasped and sat back, trying to escape the pain, and seeing her chance, Gemma wrapped her legs around amrit' head and managed to pull her off backwards.

Amrit massaged her red and swelling breasts, then attacked amrit again. Gemma grabbed amrit's bra and ripped it open with one pull. Gemma seized amrit's left breast and gave it a tremendous, painful pull, dragging amrit down to the floor face first. Gemma started to twist it in her hand as amrit screamed out in pain as Gemma grabbed her hair and twisted her head around hard till she was laying on her back. Gemma slammed her ass down hard on amrit's face, almost breaking amrit's nose in the process.

Sitting squarely on amrit's face facing her legs Gemma clutched each of amrit's legs by the ankles and tucked each leg under her armpits. While still sitting on her face Gemma clapped her hands around each breast and squeezed as amrit screamed in anguish at her assault and struggled to breathe under Gemma's ass.Amrit was in serious trouble now, her breasts being ravaged by Gemma as she bucked and strained to escape Gemma Atkinson's devastating hold. Reaching up, she tried to secure a hold on her hair.Amrit was in total agony, her breasts aching furiously as Gemma alternately slapped at them and tugged them up harshly by her nipples. Gemma would yank a breast up by the nipple, then slap it out of her hand, almost ripping amrit's nipple off in the process, while Gemma's nails tore and ripped into amrit's breast.While being subjected to Gemma's savage mauling, she almost yelled out her surrender, but then she finally managed to finally latch onto a handful of Gemma Atkinson hair and, yanking as hard as she could, managed to pull Gemma over and off of her causing her to crash on her back in the floor.

Gemma was furious at having been knocked off her excellent position, but before she could do anything amrit dhaliwal crashed down on her, driving her knee into her cunt and smashing both palms down onto her breasts crushing them against her rib cage as Gemma wailed in pain. Amrit twisted her rings around hard into Gemma's titflesh, digging painfully into Gemma's throbbing nipples. Amrit tugged and twisted both breasts like a women possessed as Gemma winced in pure agony as she cried out in torment, but amrit could not get Gemma to submit.

Getting nowhere with her constant abusive breast assaults, amrit lowered her attack to Gemma's crotch, ripping open the panties and jerking on Gemma's cunt lips as Gemma roared in pain and rage. Gemma was in agony as amrit ravaged her cunt, pulling brutally on her pussy lips, and threatening to rip out a chunk of Gemma's vagina.Reaching up Gemma clasped amrit's left breast as it hung down and ripped it to the left hard, almost pulling amrit off of her who grimaced in pain as she discontinued her crotch attack for a few seconds. Seeing the effect, Gemma grabbed the other and tugged at them as amrit screeched in torment, as Gemma's nails raked fire across amrit's burning nipples. On the fifth tug Gemma was able to drag amrit off her screaming as amrit pulled at her wrists trying to free her now ravaged breasts as she fell at Gemma's side.Gemma was able to slide her right foot under amrit and wrapped her up in a waist scissors as she continued to maul her breasts.Amrit struggled to free her tits from her Gemma's clutches as her sides were crushed by Gemma's powerful leg scissors, her well toned legs muscles straining as she poured on the pressure.

After a short struggle amrit managed to turn to the left and grabbed Gemma's right big toe. Wrenching hard on the toe, she managed to break the scissors as Gemma bellowed in pain, her toe almost fracturing from amrit's savage twist. Gemma was on her back as amrit, kneeling now, and still holding her toe grabbed her left ankle and pushed both feet up and over her till her toes were almost touching the floor by the sides of her head as she screamed in pain. Amrit continued to put her weight on the legs lifting them slightly before pushing down again and almost snapping Gemma in half.Luckily for Gemma she was very limber or she would have passed after being folded in two by amrit. Gemma reached up and grabbed at both of amrit dhaliwal's aching breasts again, this time smashing amrit's breasts together with a wet sounding 'SMACK' repeatedly as amrit howled out in agony. Finally reaching her tolerance for pain, amrit reluctantly released her hold and fell back, yelling out as her breasts were pulled outward as she surged backward till she reached the extent of Gemma's reach and they were released.

Both Gemma and amrit glared at each other as they each caught there breathe. Both women were tiring fast and each wanted to end it quickly as they started to approach each other. Before amrit could react Gemma forearmed her across the breasts eliciting a scream of pain from amrit and knocking her back a few steps holding her arms protectively over her chest. Gemma Atkinson smiled as she kicked out, catching amrit's cunt squarely and putting her on the floor in pain. Gemma grabbed a handful of amrit's hair and wrapped her powerful legs around a kneeling amrit's neck, twisting her head by the hair to control her as she struggled under her and increased the pressure on her neck.In a desperate move, amrit used every ounce of strength she had left and lifted Gemma up and then over her as the stunned Gemma crashed to the floor backwards, startled and dazed, as amrit immediately sat on her face and started to rain punches down on her breasts, stomach, and cunt. Gemma was kicking her legs up, blindly trying to kick amrit in the face or chest, but kept just missing as amrit's continued fistic assault on her body started to take it's toll.

As Gemma's legs came forward once again amrit was able to trap them both in her hands and then she stood up, tugging the legs up hard and pulling Gemma over onto her stomach. She began dragging Gemma over the rough floor as Gemma screamed out in torment as her breasts were dragged and burned fiercely along as she frantically tried to cover them with her hands."MY TITS!!! MY FUCKING TITS!!! Amrit---STOP...YOU'RE DESTROYING MY BREASTS, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Amrit dhaliwal then started to spin Gemma Atkinson around as she held on tightly to her ankles, slowly picking up momentum with each turn as Gemma slowly come off the floor higher and higher with each revolution till she was released to crash to the floor with a loud "OOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!" in a tangle of limbs. As Gemma lay there trying to get her bearings, amrit come down ass first on her already floor-burned breasts crushing, them under her generous ass and then continued to bounce up and down on them as Gemma sobbed in pain amrit was exhausted as well, and fell off Gemma Atkinson and rested trying, to catch her breathe.After a few minutes amrit sat up, only to meet Gemma's fist to her eye that smashed her backwards to the floor, the rings on Gemma Atkinson's right hand painfully slicing into her face. Gemma straddled amrit and started to maul her breasts, digging her fingers into the flesh as she pulled and twisted savagely."Fuck with my breasts, BITCH", she screamed as her very red burned breasts swayed back and forth as she continued to maul her amrit dhaliwal.

Amrit was beside herself with pain as her already aching and over mauled breasts were getting quite a going over from Gemma. Amrit was now sobbing in pain and anger as she reached up and clasped her hands on Gemma's globes and tore at them with a strength she had not known she possessed, pulling a now-screaming Gemma off her by them and kneeing her repeatedly in the cunt till she finally released them, screeching in agony, as now amrit straddled her and trapped her arms under her legs. Amrit slapped at Gemma's breasts over and over till she couldn't raise her arms up any more and fell to the floor exhausted as Gemma sobbed uncontrollably as she held her ravaged breasts cupped in her hands, rocking back and forth.

"MY BREASTS!!! OHHH FUCK!!! OHHH SHIT!!!! Amrit---MY TITS!!! THEY HURT SOOO MUCH!!!!" sobbed Gemma, her breasts painful to the touch."That's the fucking IDEA, Gemma. I rip those big titties off your body, them I win!!!"amrit dhaliwal struggles to her feet, and hair-hauls Gemma Atkinson up with her, Gemma moaning in pain as her swollen breasts shake painfully as amrit pulls her up. Dazed, with her big breasts radiating pain outward, Gemma nonetheless surprises amrit by smashing her knees savagely into amrit's hard body, Gemma snap-raising them up quickly to crunch amrit in the stomach and ovaries. As Gemma drive s each knee into amrit's lower body, amrit draws a pained gasp.Gemma works her amrit's lower body over with a rainstorm of knee lifts, each sliding lower and lower and each blow followed by a scream of rage from Gemma and a gasp of pain by amrit . As more and more of Gemma's low blows land on amrit's taut belly and pubic area, all resistance drains out of amrit, and Gemma throws the woman hard into the corner.

Gemma doesn't let up for a minute, using her now free hands to pound amrit's ribs and breasts, following on with an elbow across the throat. Gemma leaves her elbow across amrit's windpipe, rolling her forearm down and using it to choke and gag amrit. Gemma drapes amrit's over her own shoulders and begins to smash away at amrit's defenseless breasts with her fists, thudding hard straight punches and arcing uppercuts into amrit's pert breasts. Amrit's tits takes a beating, wobbling back and forth on her body as Gemma unloads blow after blow into her chest. Gemma then takes amrit dhaliwal by the hair, reeling back and delivering a devastating head butt, following up by ramming her head into amrit's stomach and groin.

Stunned by a titty bashing and then a headbutt to the crotch, amrit slowly slides to her butt in the corner, holding her red and aching breasts. Gemma takes a moment to catch her breath, then reaches down and scoops up amrit's two sweaty breasts. Gemma draws screeches from amrit dhaliwal by squeezing and mauling amrit's round breasts as Gemma uses her nails to scratch away at the soft underside of each dew-soaked melon. Gemma concentrates her nails on the tender flesh just where the bottom of amrit's breast joins her chest, ripping away at it with her short nails. Amrit grabs Gemma's wrists trying to force her to give up her grip on her swollen globes, but Gemma's hand strength is incredible."What were you saying about ripping MY tits off, you fucking BITCH??!!!" Gemma sneered.As Gemma continues to work amrit's breasts, amrit goes on the offensive, dragging her nails down Gemma's thighs, leaving behind painful red streaks and breaking up Gemma's mammary mauling session.

After rubbing the sting out amrit's scratch marks, Gemma pulls amrit dhaliwal up to her feet and toward the centre of the room, clamping her iron grip on amrit's now-fiery nipples to encourage her. Gemma again sends amrit to the floor, ripping her hands away from amrit's breasts with such force that Gemma checks her hands to make sure amrit's breasts aren't still hidden inside.

Gemma rolls amrit to her side, and Gemma extracts a measure of revenge, ever so slowly dragging her fingernails down amrit's tanned shoulders, across her back, down her bare buns and across the back of her legs. Amrit's deeply tanned legs and shoulders clash with her pale body and red streaks, before Gemma starts working a chinlock from behind, pulling and twisting at amrit's head, and Gemma makes certain that her rings cut painfully into the soft tissue of amrit's throat.

Gemma's face is a mask of concentration as she adds more and more pressure to amrit's neck. Occasionally Gemma reaches down to tweak the tips of amrit's breasts, surgically grasping the erect nipple between her fingers and twisting away at the point. Amrit's screams and fights to get away, but Gemma is too strong, working the breast until amrit becomes unmanageable, then returning to the chinlock."Give it up you Bitch," Gemma whispers, "Or else I'm gonna work you tit until it falls off!!!"amrit lets out a low moan of complete pain, as Gemma's sharp nails almost slice through her tender blood-engorged teat."OHH GOD Gemma---PLEASE---MY NIPPLE!!! ITS GONNA EXPLODE!!!" Amrit cries out in agony.

Leaning back, a desperate amrit is able to lash out at Gemma Atkinson' knee, snapping it inward painfully and causing Gemma to collapse to the floor, writhing in pain. Amrit punches Gemma's weak knee again, breaking Gemma's painful chinlock and sending a look of pained terror across Gemma's sweaty face. Amrit covers up, unable to capitalise on the pain she's dealt out to Gemma. But Gemma recovers quickly and takes a seat behind the still reeling amrit, wrapping her legs around amrit's body. Amrit knows what is coming and immediately turns away and to the side trying to escape the body scissors.

Amrit is only partially successful, leaving her body at a ninety degree angle to Gemma's, but still trapped in Gemma's grasp. Gemma's legs clamp down on amrit's waist and stomach, lower than Gemma had promised, but still high enough to squeeze a little air out of amrit. Amrit's face is down and her rock-solid ass is pointed at Gemma. Gemma flexes her strong legs and butt in an effort to crush amrit's ribcage, which she looks close to doing. Amrit screams in pain, letting even more air out of her lungs, and egging Gemma on as she works her legs higher on amrit's torso. Gemma's thighs tighten like steel around amrit's stomach, slowly moving up to her chest. As Gemma's thighs encompass amrit's chest and breasts, the pain becomes unbearable, freezing amrit's struggles and forcing some more air out of her body, while Gemma spanks amrit's tanned butt as she tries to escape the scissors.Amrit counters the body scissors by reaching back and grabbing a hold of one of Gemma's big breasts. Crushing Gemma's rock hard breast, amrit begins a game of chicken, seeing who will release her hold first. Leaning back too late, Gemma gasps quickly and moans lightly as amrit squeezes her big breast, rolling it and twisting it slowly between her fingers.Gemma moans out in terrible pain, "OHHHH FUCK!!!! MY NIPPLE!!! amrit NOT THERE!!! LET IT GO YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!! OHHHH GOD MYYY TIT!!!!"

The body scissors relax ever so slightly and amrit momentarily cracks a smile, seeing Gemma's face contort with pain as her nipple is twisted like a bottle top. Gemma grits her teeth, loosening the body vice even further but Gemma knows she has hurt amrit's badly and surges the pressure back on her foe's ribs with the body scissors, even as her cherry nipple takes more and more abuse. Amrit's smile disappears as she again moans loudly each time Gemma pours more pressure onto her aching ribs.

While working amrit's body, Gemma slaps at amrit's hand ineffectually, her eyes tearing up from the pain in her tender breast. Summoning her fortitude, Gemma gives one heaving squeeze of her ripped thighs. Screaming out a gut wrenching groan, amrit's hopes for escaping the body scissors are dashed as she is forced to let up on Gemma's breast, releasing Gemma Atkinson breast just as Gemma was considering releasing her.After a few more seconds trapped between Gemma's vice like legs, amrit is becoming desperate for air resorts to an extremely dirty maneuver to secure her freedom. Between the groaning pulses of crushing pain, amrit slowly and stealthily moves her hand up Gemma's sweaty leg, and Gemma looks down just in time to see amrit jam her thumb into Gemma's pussy.

Crying out in agony, Gemma releases the scissors and tries to roll out of the hold, but amrit pins down one of Gemma's thighs, continuing to ram her thumb home, completely disabling Gemma Atkinson. Amrit keeps one hand forcing down Gemma's leg, and uses the other to ram fist after fist into Gemma's bush. In a final burst of energy, amrit buries her ringed fist deeply into Gemma's pussy, smashing Gemma's vagina as hard as she could, pounding Gemma's red and swollen pussy lips, then opens her fist and in one giant ripping, pulling motion, amrit tears out almost all of Gemma's soft pubic hair, as Gemma sobs in pain, slapping her hand down on the floor.

Both women were now devastated and crawling on all fours as amrit braves the pain in her chest to follow behind Gemma. Amrit's view of Gemma's exquisitely tight ass is interrupted by amrit's vicious upper cutting, cunt bashing attacks centered between her Gemma's legs. Gemma finally gives into the agonising pain in her crotch and covers up, rolling onto her side and wedging her hands between her legs shielding her snatch from amrit's pounding fists. Amrit immediately attacks, grabbing both of Gemma's ankles, prying them apart and delivering a bush busting stomp. Gemma's hands still protect her groin, but amrit just stomps through them several times, finishing up with a knee drop targeted right into Gemma's crotch. Surveying the devastated Gemma Atkinson rolling on the floor, amrit dhaliwal takes a moment to wipe the sweat from her eyes and massage the pain from her swollen red teats, then resumes her attack on Gemma's bush with a new vigor.Again prying Gemma tight thighs apart, amrit looks down into Gemma's face as if to ask her if she wants another. Gemma shakes her head, but amrit drops a knee into groin anyhow, guaranteed to change Gemma Atkinson's sex life for weeks to come. Standing up, amrit checks Gemma's face again, now with tears streaming down her face. Amrit looks into Gemma's liquid eyes again, and sees that the fight could be nearing an end.

Dropping Gemma's feet, amrit walks around to Gemma's head. Kneeling down in front of Gemma's face, amrit spreads her legs and lowers her sweaty snatch right onto Gemma's face. Muffled screaming can be heard from below as Gemma Atkinson struggles wildly to get out from under amrit's smothering face sit. Amrit immediately grabs Gemma's strong hands and arms, taking a glancing knee to the head in the process. Gemma begins pumping her legs as though she were climbing stairs, each knee hitting amrit on the top of her head and shoulders. Amrit continues on, despite the knee lifts raining down on her head and shoulders, bearing down with all her weight, knowing that Gemma will be out in a few seconds. The forcefulness of the knees begins to taper off as do the number of knees as the darkness begins creep in on Gemma. Amrit is able to sit upright, putting all of her weight down on Gemma's face.

But amrit was too confident that she was victorious and suddenly felt a searing pain shooting up her supple body from her vagina. Screaming out in pain, amrit topples off Gemma. Gemma's mouth bloody from where she bit down hard on amrit's pussy. Moaning and breathing heavily, both battling women stumbled to opposite corners of the room before coming together again."You're tougher than you look Bitch," Gemma says. "Its gonna be a pleasure ripping your tits off and shoving them up you ass! Gemma, if you touch my breasts again, you won't even live to regret it," amrit fired back.

Gemma Atkinson and amrit dhaliwal each secured a grip on the others tits. Gemma glared daggers at amrit as she began crushing amrit's firm breasts and pushed hard against amrit's chest, Gemma's fingernails digging in painfully at the bottom of each globe of flesh as she tried to force her foe back towards the wall. Amrit was grimacing in pain already as her sensitive breasts were throbbing with pain from Gemma's attack already, but she suffered silently and dug her nails into Gemma's areolas as she had planned to do and even as she was forced back a step she saw pain flashing across Gemma's eyes from her attack. Amrit tugged each of Gemma's breasts outward and was rewarded with a small moan."You're mine now, Gemma", she purred at Gemma Atkinson as Gemma's face started to twist in pain.

Gemma then desperately started to twist amrit's breasts left and right as the muscles in her arms stood out like steel cords and now it was amrit's turn to let out a moan as she was forced back another step, "Looks like you spoke too soon, you cunt-rag!!!", Gemma said between breathes as she forced amrit dhaliwal back another step by mashing her breasts into each other and got a louder cry from her foe. A redfaced amrit was in real trouble, her breasts exploding in agony from Gemma's mashing and with a great effort amrit suddenly tugged Gemma forward towards her as she intentionally stepped back and then with a scream amrit managed to twist Gemma around her and she slammed her back against the wall as she pushed forward with her arms held out straight and rammed them deeply into each of Gemma's breasts. Gemma felt like amrit had just smashed her nipple straight through her breasts as Gemma, her eyes blazing in pain, let out a deep moan of pain.

Gemma's face showed the agony of the move and a tear started to form in her right eye as she swallowed hard and tried desperately not to let go of amrit's breasts and try and pry her hands from her swollen breasts, her legs buckling under her."Thought you were so fuckin' tough, bitch.....," Amrit taunted, "How tough do you feel now, Gemma??!!!"amrit continued to push her hands into Gemma's breasts and as they mushroomed out and around her fingers. Gemma's face twisted in utter pain now as she was forced to remove her hands from amrit dhaliwal's breasts and grabbed each of amrit's wrists as she tried to pull her hands from her tortured breasts.

Desperate to escape, Gemma's knee shot up at amrit's cunt, but her extreme breast pain caused her to misjudge and it struck higher then she intended, hurting amrit but not as much as she needed. Amrit retreated back as Gemma clutched and then massaged her aching breasts as she leaned against the wall when amrit's foot shot out and smashed into Gemma's belly. Amrit's foot almost disappearing into Gemma Atkinson's midsection."OOOOOFFFFF!!!! OHHHH GOD!!!" sputtered Gemma as she bent over in pain and threw up violently onto the floor.Slumping down to her knees in pain, Gemma's stomach rumbled like crazy from the trauma it had been put through. Amrit smiled cruelly as she grabbed two handfuls of Gemma's hair and started dragging her hurt foe away from the wall by it.

Amrit again brought her knee up into Gemma's belly, relishing the even louder, "OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" that flew from Gemma's mouth."What's wrong, getting a tummy ache? Lets see if my ring can help fix it," amrit purred as she power-slammed her right fist deeply into Gemma's gut.Gemma Atkinson belly folding over amrit's fist as her punch sunk in deeply, rearraging Gemma's insides. Amrit suddenly forced Gemma's head down onto the floor and smashed her face first against the floor.

Amrit climbed on the utterly stunned Gemma's back, and she reached out with both hands and dragged her hard nails down both of Gemma's ass cheeks leaving long red scratches as Gemma stiffened beneath her. Amrit got to her feet, turning around and facing Gemma's head as she stood just above her feet. Amrit nudged Gemma's left side with her big toe and taunted, "How're you feeling now, BITCH???"Gemma started to slowly rise onto her hands and knee's and twisted her head around to look at amrit as she stood behind her, blood pouring from Gemma's left nostril from the smash to the floor earlier, a bump turning black and blue on her forehead above her left eye. Gemma's eyes were blazing with fury as amrit taunted her."Who's tougher, BITCH??!!! Thought you could take me on and.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Amrit suddenly cut off in mid-sentence as Gemma struck out with her foot and smashed it into her pussy, crunching her heel deep into amrit's womanhood, ripping her cunt apart as blood seeped down amrit's legs as Gemma's kick sent her reeling backwards and onto her ass, both hands covering her now injured organ. Gemma could barely get to her knees, but she managed to charge headfirst and crushed amrit's breasts with the top of her head, sending her foe flying backwards in agony.Amrit clutched her smashed boobs in her hands as she struggled with the pain that coursed through them while Gemma struggled to regain her senses and continue to press her advantage.I hope you liked that, you CUNT!!!" Gemma cried out at her rival as she started to crawl on top of the still reeling amrit.

She chopped her hand right onto amrit's nipple as if trying to split her tit in two with a karate chop, her hand sinking deeply into the titflesh as amrit let loose an agonised scream.. Gemma knew amrit could not take many breast blows and she ripped her other fist deeply into her foe's other tit, luxuriating in her agonized scream of pain and Gemma grinded in her knuckles and rings as her amrit's whole body shuddered in utter agony beneath her.

"HOW'S THAT FEEL, amrit?!!! NOW I'M GONNA TWIST YOUR TITS RIGHT OFF YOUR FUCKIN' BODY!!!" Gemma taunted, as her fingers dug deeply into each of amrit's tits and her rival quickly grabbed her by the wrists and desperately tried to pull the ravaging hands from her aching breasts...."NOOOOOOOOOOO, AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... Gemma... OHHH MY TITS.... OHH GOD... OHH GOD!!!" screamed amrit at the top of her lungs as Gemma Atkinson squeezed her swollen titflesh in her strong fingers. Amrit was completely at Gemma's mercy now as Gemma tore her aching titflesh all around, her face twisted with fury at having almost lost to the bitch as she paid her back in full for amrit's earlier breast squeezing.

"DAMN YOU, amrit!!!!" Gemma shouted as she abused and mauled amrit's breasts horribly.Gemma gouging in her long red nails deeply into amrit's bloodstained nipples."KEEP IT UP YOU BITCH!!!!" Gemma screamed, "I WANNA FEEL YOUR BREASTS EXPLODE IN MY HANDS!!!!" Gemma Atkinson tore at amrit dhaliwal's breasts, pulling them upwards and pulled amrit up off the floor then slammed her back down again as she rammed her fingers deeper into her breasts as tears streamed down amrit's face, but still amrit refused to concede."FUCK YOU, Gemma!!!" Amrit screamed as her breasts were torn apart by Gemma.Now with their sweaty bodies pressed together, they fought on hard, their stomachs and full breasts sliding across one another. Amrit managed to roll on top of Gemma, and Gemma reached up and took a grip of amrit's hair, pulling her face down towards her. Fearing a headbutt, amrit fought with all her might to resist, the muscles in her neck straining, but could not prevent the inevitable downward motion of her face towards Gemma's.

Gemma waited until she was almost face to face with amrit, opening her mouth as if to kiss her. Amrit's mouth parted involuntarily in reply and Gemma sunk her teeth deep into amrit's vulnerable bottom lip, ripping a deep cut in it as amrit let out a muffled, agonized cry. Gemma released the torn bottom lip and rolled amrit off her quickly, straddling her bloodied rival and then proceeding to drive numerous right handed punches into amrit shredded lip, blood flowing freely from the wound. Amrit offered no response for she was clearly beaten, her head rocked lifelessly back and forth as each new blow struck. Amrit dhaliwal was still sobbing to herself and only half conscious as Gemma Atkinson picked up amrit's white panties and rammed them into her mouth, jamming it in as tightly as she could. The panties immediately began to color with amrit's blood. As she struggled to spit them free, as Gemma climbed off a totally defeated and bloody amrit dhaliwal. Gemma Atkinson grabs a Strap on dildo for Her Wardrobe Gemma put the Strap on dildo on herself then Gemma came close to amrit grab her hair pull her up slap her wake her up. Amrit wakes up in pain Gemma throw amrit to bed and then Gemma came close to amrit and put the dildo inside her ass and start fuck her hard. Amrit screamed madly she begged Gemma please stop hearing this Gemma fuck amrit more hard, amrit burst orgasm and collapse. Gemma Atkinson let go of amrit and wanted to the door open it and call gorka,he came to the room and see amrit dhaliwal and Gemma, gorka enter the room Gemma asked him to throw amrit dhaliwal out of the house.gorka grabs amrit and throw her out of the house. Gemma Atkinson look at her self in the mirror and said I win.

Gemma Atkinson win.
Like Reply