Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing/fantasising pregnant desi wife..
I would like to know
1. How many of you fantasis pregnant desi wifes and get turned on?
2. Do hubbie share photos of their wives'  pregnant belly ( or previous cesaran scar)
3. Do u like to share their true milf boobs with milk dripping out?

Anyone wana chat  or share photos of their hot pregnant wives...come.and share here...I shall.also contribute from my side .hmmm
[+] 1 user Likes Newhotcplintown's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
So now one has fantasis on pregnant wifes/milfs...hmmm
[+] 1 user Likes Newhotcplintown's post
Like Reply
I.am closing this thread.. as no one is interested
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 04:16 PM)Newhotcplintown Wrote: I would like to know
2. Do hubbie share photos of their wives'  pregnant belly ( or previous cesaran scar)

Anyone wana chat  or share photos of their hot pregnant wives...come.and share here...I shall.also contribute from my side .hmmm

Oh sure, the sight of swollen fleshy bellies under the saree is a certain turn-on for so many of us! When the saree is tied below the bulge, the side view that sometimes shows the sexy curves is worth watching!
There are many who would love to kiss and lick these soft folds. They even imagine how hot it will be to rub the erect lund on the smooth skin, especially over the earlier rough Cesearean marks and the stretched skin marks all over the lower tummy from the previous delivery. It is so very lusty to ogle at the bursting belly in the last few months of pregnancy! At that stage even the swollen milk-filled breasts with puffy nipples look so squeezable & suckable!                                       
        Folks, do share with us your experiences of deliberately exposing your wife's swollen upper & lower assets during advanced stages of pregnancy. 
                pylode
Like Reply
Thanks pylode.....it was a hot experience for us last year hmmm
With young guys enjoying her belly and ogling
Like Reply
When our son was born y wifes gynac was a male doc. A week after he was born we had to go for a check up it was a natural birth but there was a follow up check up just to see everything was ok. So she told him she did not think milk was coming properly. He said let the baby suck it will come. But she said no its not coming and she also tried squeezing but very little was coming. So he said ok let me see. Made her sit on his examination bed she took off her top and bra and he held one boob in his hand and squeezed the milk came out in a good stream then he did the same to the other. He told her she is fine. She said but after a little while it stops. So he bought a steel cup and kept expressing it I could see the smile on her face. Her plan worked she wanted the doc to press her boobs and let me watch it was so hot.....
[+] 6 users Like sexyfox's post
Like Reply
(24-09-2020, 03:14 AM)sexyfox Wrote: When our son was born y wifes gynac was a male doc. A week after he was born we had to go for a check up it was a natural birth but there was a follow up check up just to see everything was ok. So she told him she did not think milk was coming properly. He said let the baby suck it will come. But she said no its not coming and she also tried squeezing but very little was coming. So he said ok let me see. Made her sit on his examination bed she took off her top and bra and he held one boob in his hand and squeezed the milk came out in a good stream then he did the same to the other. He told her she is fine. She said but after a little while it stops. So he bought a steel cup and kept expressing it I could see the smile on her face. Her plan worked she wanted the doc to press her boobs and let me watch it was so hot.....
wow... its amazing.. super hot sexy incident...  did he squeeze her nipples too..? he would have drank your wifes milk in that cup after you people had gone...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
[+] 2 users Like andhratochennai's post
Like Reply
Wou so hot....more.people.should share their real stories about prego wifes
[+] 2 users Like Newhotcplintown's post
Like Reply
(24-09-2020, 03:36 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow... its amazing.. super hot sexy incident...  did he squeeze her nipples too..? he would have drank your wifes milk in that cup after you people had gone...

Yes they squeeze the boobs then pinch and pull the nipple very slightly for it to squirt into the cup. I don't know if he drank or threw it
[+] 1 user Likes sexyfox's post
Like Reply
For our first check up when we just thought maybe she was pregnant he did the drop test on the stick. But he had to do some finger test. He made her lie back on the bed then put 2 fingers all the way inside her pussy and moved it like he was trying to feel something. Then took it out. I was hard seeing her juice on his fingers.
He had to do this check once every 3 months during the pregnancy.
[+] 3 users Like sexyfox's post
Like Reply
Wou..that was hot...like seeing ur wife being fingered during pregnancy by another man
[+] 2 users Like Newhotcplintown's post
Like Reply
wowgreat stories
Heart SLAVE OF SWETHAHeart
MatureD LoveR
PANTY SNIFFER
Like Reply
Trying to conceive, pregnant, delivery, lactation time etc are times where most of the wife's has no other choice but to be seen and felt by many. Including doctors, nurses, some elderly relatives etc
Will be really embarassing for them and really a secret turn on for husbands.
For me it is really a personal turn on, even though wife is completely shy ans embarassed.
[+] 2 users Like SunandaR's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 04:16 PM)Newhotcplintown Wrote: I would like to know

Like Reply
My wife have ceserian scar on her belly below her navel.
Like Reply
My wife went for sonography with her bhabhi. Wife is dam sexy. She was in saree. Sonography technician told her to loose the peticote.
Aur bhai meri chammak challo ghar aakar boli aaj tumhari aurat ne duare mard ke kiye khud nada khol diya
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
(04-06-2022, 08:53 AM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: My wife went for sonography with her bhabhi. Wife is dam sexy. She was in saree. Sonography technician told her to loose the peticote.
Aur bhai meri chammak challo ghar aakar  boli aaj tumhari aurat ne duare mard ke kiye khud nada khol diya

hot and wet it must be inside
Like Reply
(06-06-2022, 11:14 AM)zta Wrote: hot and wet it must be inside

Chut machal rahi thi sali ki
Mujhse boli aaj tumhari bv ki chut par dusre ne hath fer diya ab lund bhi ferega 
?
Like Reply