Adultery Am i cuckold or Looser?
When Nikhil got up from bed in half sleep, he saw Tina wearing grey formal and got busy in getting ready for office. She looks beautiful even at age of 42.  He can’t control himself after seeing her in formal attire. Nikhil went near and pull her to his body by holding the waist. He planted a kiss on cheek and held her breast.
What are you doing Nikhil? Leave me. Giggle sound.
Nikhil: T (Stopped the sound).T… Thank You. Susmitha.
Susmitha: Thank you for what?
Nikhil: Thank you for giving a wonderful first sight.
She looked him with contempt face and gave a fake smile.
He came to his sense. It was his wife Susmitha getting ready for office. Such mistakes happen very often to Nikhil.
He say good bye to wife and went back to bed after closing the door. He took his dick out and starts rubbing it with his hand and went back to his old memories. He started to masturbate slowly.
Starting of Year 2000’s
Tina was super junior to Nikhil from school time onwards. He proposed her during his 10th grade but got rejected. Nikhil keep on his try and got positive response from her during the 12th exams after taking a promise to keep secret until settle in career and gives her freedom to follow her religion. That was a dream come to true moment for Nikhil and he agreed. She joined the same college of Nikhil for degree course as per his request.
Near to 5.10 inch height and well shaped body with Ileana D’ Cruz face made her college beauty from day one. It was a pleasure to eyes in watching her 34 size breast and 36 size butt projected out from her T-shirt and jeans.  Day one onwards, Tina spends her free time with Nikhil. They introduced their relationship among college friends as childhood friends and neighbours.  Even after labelled him as friend, he found the jealousy eyes in boys. Nikhil felt proud to get a girl like her and imagined the face of jealousy eyed boys face after knowing his actual status. Nikhil also get aroused by ogling her boobs and ass. He ensures from not getting caught by Tina. He touches her breast and ass like mistake on every opportunity but never showed any reflections or reactions on her but he goes and masturbates in college toilets.
Tina is a sports person and dancer. She was in school basket ball & volleyball team as well as got numerous prizes for dance competitions. She always says that she studied dance for her parents wish but sports specially basketball is her passion. Her height is suitable for those sports. She watches NBA and favourite star was Iverson. Nikhil will always stand blank in front of her conversation due to his lack of knowledge in sports and arts. He is good in academics. She got selected to basket ball team in first year. It was the first disappointment moments for Nikhil. He tried to convince her from withdrawing her decision due to basketball team is engaged in numerous tournaments and affects her academic as well as their aim of settling in career. He advises her to be fan of sports and engage in dance instead of sports as extracurricular activity. He was confident by taking the positive repose she gave when he request her to avoid Jeans & T-shirt in campus. He got negative responds as well as received a request of stop controlling her. He felt a shock but fears to reacts on her. Tina is very bold in character and he understands her softness due to her love and respect on him. He realized his mistake and accepted her decision. He saw the love and passion on her eyes while extends his full support to her.
Nikhil likes her as sport person but two reasons make him uncomfortable in engaging sports activities.
First reason was, wearing short dress and exposing her bottom thighs to public as well as giving opportunity for audience to enjoy her shaking boobs and ass. Second one was wasting the best time to spend in private after the class over.
Tina engaged in practice after the class got over. Nikhil used to hang around with friends in campus during her practices hours and returns home together after practice. But when his friends started talking rumour about Tina got relationship with Sooraj (Star Men basket ball player of college- Pursuing 1st year of PG. Above 6 feet height, muscular & handsome), Nikhil started to wait in ground during her practice. Sanoop is a star in college and many girls are behind him but in boys talk everyone says that he likes in action and pleased many girls sexual desire. When Nikhil saw the girls around him, he starts doubting the character of girls. Even after knowing the character of the boy as play boy, girls stay around him in such a way that waiting for their turn. He listen more rumour about Tina & Sooraj from his friends mouth after come back from first basketball tournament tour for a week outside city. Few of them started narrating the story of a week how Tina spends with Sooraj by taking the clues from the affidavit of eye witness without naming anyone.
His friend started to explain the day one onwards.
Day 1.
The tournament is happening in college situated 250 kilometres away from his town. We must travel 6 hour on bus or 4 hour in train and 1 hour in local bus to reach the campus. It is a very big campus situated in remote location. Team planned to catch the 8 am train so that they can reach the campus before lunch time. Coach & faculty have official commitment of their engagement in preopening activities of tournament and team can get enough rest before attend the practice section in evening. Team has decided to assemble in campus at 7 am but Tina along with one girls and three boys didn’t reach till 7.30 am. Coach and faculty give the responsibility of bringing them to Sooraj and left with other team mates.
Nikhil Friend: Guys. This was Sooraj plans. I know that guy. He does same trick before. Remember the girl **** who got selected in state as well as job in railways. He has two cars one. Now he sold one car and bought the newly launched ford endeavour with super tinted glass. He purchase specially for fucking the girls. Have anyone noticed? He brings the endeavour only during the days he goes out of campus early. He uses car or bike on other days.
Other Friends: Don’t explain about the Car. Talk about girls. Yes. We know the girl. She is 3 year elder to Sooraj. She was in final year of PG during our first year. .
Nikhil Friend: Elder? What will age difference make for Dicks?  It will enter in any pussy. Her pussy might face difficulty while Sooraj big dick enters. (He Laughed)
 Other friend: I also masturbate by thinking about her boobs.
Nikhil Friend: Our dick is unlucky. Our dick might be bored with the daily use of same hands. (Everyone laughed)See that bastard dick luck. It is getting treated by different hand, mouth, boobs, pussy & ass every time. He does similar trick with her and travelled in bus. He is expert and knows how to play. After the first trip, she always got with him alone in his car.
Yes. You are correct. I noticed. But his teammate friends also with him, one friend said.
Nikhil Friend: Yes. I think her pussy is itching every day for his dick. She will only get the time during such trips. One our professor was her uncle so she maintain very decent in college. Any way she got advantage of opening her pussy for Sooraj dick. She got selected to state team. Our ***** was better player than her but she didn’t get selected. I guess she made a wrong decision to close her pussy in front of Sooraj. You asked about his other team mate travelling with him. That is to show everyone. He will drop him on the way and used to arrange alternative arrangement for travel. He will join with him before Sooraj reaches the destinations. Sometimes he invites his teammate and their girl friend during travel so that peoples watching him will not get doubt on him.
Sooraj father is a former member of railways basket ball player turns politician. He has good influence in state and railways selection committee. Nikhil friend added to his statement and others supported.
Nikhil Friend:  I heard that his father is more fuck boy than his son. They both are like friends and share everything. Might be our ****  girl has open pussy for his father also. God knows (A long gasp). Anyway she got married. I met her once with husband. We exchanged a smile. I looked at the poor fellow for some time.
Other Friend: How a man will know the girl is virgin of her seal is broken? What are the reasons these bitches will tell?
Nikhil: No way other than believing their words. Try to find the clue from their reason. If the husband asked this girl, she has very convincing reason of vigorous practice.
Nikhil Friend: If you thinking too much, you have only time to doubt on her than fucking after marriage. Better stop thinking to get a virgin girl. Only focus and use your effort to spoiling someone dreams of getting a virgin girl.  You will get some sort of relief after knowing your wife is not a virgin.  We will come back to our story. Like I said, Sooraj might me tricked by giving false time or they planned it earlier. I guess it is planned by both.
Other friend: Why you think so?
Nikhil is felling angry by hearing the rubbish. Why are looking so angry? One friend asked.
Nikhil Friend: She is his childhood friend.
If she was my childhood friend, she must have tasted my dick so far.  Another friend said.
Before Nikhil reacts, you both are no way match to her criteria. Simply don’t prise about yourself too much. You both don’t have the capacity to please her. Shut up and listen to capable man’s story and masturbate
Everyone laughed except Nikhil. His ego hurts. He wants to tell them that she is his girl friend and she is not a bitch. He stops himself by thinking about the promise given to her.
You are telling that they are planned. What is the reason? One friend asked.
Nikhil friend continues his story. Friends do you noticed the dress normally wear by Sooraj favourite girls? When others show the wonder face, he replied as Pink. Everyone supported his observations.
Nikhil Friend: Another interesting part.  Did you notice the senior girl****? She hardly wears jeans in college but she always wear jeans during the travel with Sooraj. I heard that he only purchase dress as per his choice and giving to girls. Bastard is rich. He can afford.
He continues.
Tina also wears Pink T-shirt & tight jeans on travel day.
Really? One friend asked.
Nikhil’s Friend: Yes (cunning smile)
He is such a lucky bastard, another friend said.
Nikhil friend: Have you ever noticed Tina wearing jeans and T-short after couple of weeks later from joining the college?
Everyone agrees to his observations. Nikhil open his mouth to correct them that she is wearing jeans and T-shirt for her comfort during travel but a sudden doubt came in his mind made his mouth shuts.
 Nikhil knows that Tina wearing Jeans and T-shirt. She took the permission from Nikhil to wear Jeans & Tshirt during travel for her comfort. He suggested wearing the black jeans with blue T-shirt which is not a body fit dress but she informed him about the disposal of that dress and will wear the recent bought blue jeans along with a pink T-shirt. Nikhil expressed his wonder about her choice in buying Pink colour. Thought it is a girl’s favourite colour, Nikhil never found interest in pink colour dress for Tina. One churidhar she wore in Pink colour was purchased due to his compulsion.
After hearing from his friend’s mouth, he started thinking about the trueness.  He started thinking why she didn’t tell him about the purchase of dress? Who bought her dress? Is it as per Sooraj’s plan? Whether she is cheating him?
Nikhil’s mind wants to believe in their true love but his observations also added and his heart started beating hard. He found her talking with Sooraj and they stop it while he reaches near to them. One day while she is playing, Sooraj came and sit next to Nikhil. He was watching Tina and talking about her game but later started talking general. In between the talk he told ‘’ She is beautiful and Nikhil is lucky’’. When Nikhil asked about what he means by statement he explains Sooraj that he means getting a good understanding girl like Tina is luck. He told that she cares Nikhil a lot. Nikhil doesn’t like Sooraj due to his friendship with Tina so he didn’t pay much attention to Sooraj and shows his dislike to talk about her. Sooraj tried to get close with Nikhil but he avoids him. He started doubting whether Tina disclosed about her relationship him to Sooraj? Whether she told Sooraj to convince me to move away from her life without getting hurt? Is that reason he tried to have friendship with me? Are they doing their love chat during the time he sit far from them?
He was asking Tina to come to the isolated corner of campus to initiate his first kiss on her lips and folding her boobs but she always avoid going with him to private place. Four weeks before, he saw her coming from toilet far from ground. He got happy to see her in remote area. After class time over, no one will be around that place.  He found happy and rush near to her but when he reached near to her, Nikhil found Sooraj along with his friend in few meters distance from Tina. She gave the reason of using this toilet due to the regular toilet is dirty. Sooraj and co player came for their safety. Within a minute, her co player came out of toilet and they all went to ground together. Nikhil didn’t find any doubt but when his friend gave the statement that Sooraj calls the couple players along with him to avoid doubt on him, Nikhil started to doubt whether that day something was happening prior to his arrival. He cursed him for leaving her alone with that bastard.
Nikhil added the incident also into his doubt. When he brings everything into one table, he started believing that something is happening between them. He brings his ears back to story.
Nikhil’s friend: Next train was one hour later. That is a long distance train starting from our station to one of  another major city. It normally less crowded due to office hours finished as well as reservation charts from other station. Normally it start late during the starting so short distance peoples try to avoid the train but It is a perfect train for him.
He gave a mischievous smile to everyone and everyone returns the same.
Everyone knows about the other two are couple already. One of the couple started their journey from college as couple. Tina went along with Sooraj and other two team mates of Sooraj. They all entered in one compartment but the couple seated few rows away from others. They started their private time immediately after the train start. Tina was sitting near to window seat and Sooraj was next to her.  Even though no one in three seated sleeper, he sit very close by touching her shoulder. Two team mates sat on opposite side. Seeing her projected boobs, two of his teammate went to toilet and masturbates immediately. When they return all boys exchanged a naughty smile. They found Tina is serving the self cooked food to Sooraj. When he told her about his stomach is full, she took the food in her hand feed him compulsory with a flirtatious smile.
Nikhil felt disappointed and thought. Even though he knows that she doesn’t cook but the food mentioned by his friend is not her favourite. If she brings that food, it is for someone else specifically for Sooraj. If she feed him, that means her love towards to him is very higher than towards me. I have asked several times but she never feed me. A small doubt of her telling about learning cooking from her mother came into his mind. She never mentioned about that later. A sort of anger & disappointment came in his mind. He thought of leaving the group but find curious to know what happen next made him stay with group.
After the food they went together for washing. When Sooraj returns, he advises his friends to stay at entrance of compartment and watch someone coming for giving alert to his couple friends. Tina also gave mischievous smile. His friends know the meaning of it. Anyone one should watch the people and other one can peep of them without getting noticed by her. So one fellow entered the top berth and started watching them without getting noticed by Tina. He can clearly listen to their talk.
Sooraj: Tina. Thank you for wearing the dress bought by me and cooking the food for me. I said No to your proposal doesn’t mean that I don’t have any feelings for you.  I love you more that myself. I am sure my parents will love you on their first sight. You are such a beautiful girl. It is my real luck to get loved by you. You know that my father is a MLA.  We both are different religion. I am sure that they will not refuse my request but his party members will objects. His major vote share is from our community. It is not easy for peoples to digest the situations. Our marriage will happen only after resignation from party. I believe that my father will do for his son but can’t force him and to do so and make him sit in home. He is very passionate and doing best for this town. Due to one relationship, we are going to spoil the happiness of many people.  Same time, I am cheating my mind by hiding my love.
Tina: I understand Sooraj. I also tried to convince me but mind is not working out as per wants.
She is sitting leaning towards front side. He took his hand and holds the window .He does it purposefully to hold her after she brings her back to seat. He knows that bringing her body into his hands will melt her mind and trend to bring her head to his shoulder.
Sooraj: Tina. Please don’t think the moment ad end of relationship. All I want to say is to loving you without thinking anything and coming out during the challenges is not what I want. I can’t see you hurt. You can’t control now so imagine how difficult for you to handle during that time.  If I have any positive response from my parents, your head should have rested in my lap now and my hands will be holding your waist. Good news is that, I told my father and he assured to speak in party meeting. If party gives him permission, he will start telling in general meetings with his voters. He will meet you after getting positive vibes from people. I believe that you will become famous as sportsperson for our state. If you focus more on PG and practices, you can be part of Indian team. You have talent for F & PG. You are playing the position in F for college but you should focus on PG more for going to Indian team. You height is apt for position PG not F in professional tournaments. I am not discouraging you. I am sorry for judging you early. All I wanted you to become a great star. You will be soon going to get professional coach training along with me. I don’t what will do on the day when I get the full hearted permission from my parents.
Tina is looking at his eyes with full of love and compassion.
She thanked him for his effort and asked him what he will do.( She asked him with satisfied smile)
Sooraj: First. You don’t have the lips to open up and asked any non sense question like this. It will be in my mouth. If you want to move also, you will not able to move because your body will be in my arms. Your feet will not be touching the floor because your body will be lifted by me. 
Tina: That all.
Sooraj: (Smiled) that is not the end. It was just the beginning. Next moment, I will consider your body as mine. Rest will do by my hands.
Tina gave an innocent look at his face.
Sooraj: Why you looking so innocent? You cheat. You know everything still acting likes nothing knowing.
Tina: What you will do with your hands? Will you hug me? Is that you are telling? She asked in innocent voice.
Sooraj:  Yes My hand will be simply staying in your back. You fool. After that this two doesn’t need the protection of Bra to cover it. (He brings his finger near to her boobs and pointed on it. He finger was staying just an inch away from her boobs.
Nikhil Friend: That is his trick to know the pulse of women. He does always something similar tricks with innocent girls who are not behind him due to lust. He generally turns such girls into seductive and gives them pleasure which they never experienced. Later the girls will be under his shoes till he gets boredom. If such girls are not trending to fall on his trick, he normally brings his father in between and gives some scope to her. A small hope is enough for girls to withdraw all the mental control set by them.
Sooraj continues: He brings his face near to her face and said in romantic tone. Your boobs will be perfectly hid inside my hands. My hand has always had a problem. If it catches any smooth surface, it will start to move like this.
He caught her hand and started pressing like pressing boobs. Tina didn’t move or shown any resistance. After that, Sooraj didn’t take his hands. Imagine, if it happens now. After breaking my kiss, I will be taking your to the western toilet. After locking the bathroom, I am going to hug you again. This time my hands will not rested in your back. It will go to the much awaited place on your body ‘’Beautiful ass hiding under these lovely jeans’’. When it shakes during the match, my hands always tell to me to take the ownership of those butts and give him for enjoyment. My hands want to hold it for his life time. Can I believe myself as it will be only mine forever? (Romantic voice)
Tina gives her approval by shaking the face up & down. She was breathing heavy and my friend can hear it clearly. Her body has already started to prepare the surrender. Nikhil’s friend said.
Nikhil continues. I will not make any hurry to my hands. I will wait for my hands to enjoy the lifetime lovely gift to its fullest. I am sure that my hands will be disappointed due to the hardness of jeans. I will give my permission to hands in removing the jeans button and enter freely into your ass by pulling the jeans down from your waist. I will not let him to waste time in enjoying from above your pink colour panty. I will certainly entered into your panty and allow my hands to enjoy the real ass of yours. I am sure that your ass will be crushing in my hands and will not get the chance to remains peacefull. I can’t let my hands to enjoy and other parts to stay calm for long time. My mouth will be sucking your lips and drinking your saliva.
Sooraj team mate found his finger is just only centimetres away from her boobs. He took deep breath and watched the scene.  He got irritated with his friends for calling him and telling the agreed time over and now it is his turn. He came down with great difficulty. He summarizes the progress to his friend and went to guarding area with disappointed face. His friend entered into his place with the happiness of entry in correct time. He made little sound climbing in hurry.
He saw Sooraj turning face and showing his anger by looking opposite of his position. He called his friend and enquired about the sound. He said that someone entered the upper berth after two rows from their seat. There is no one coming and both are watching carefully. He told that couples can enter into their romantic time without bothering about the surroundings. He mentioned that other couple name indicating Sooraj and Tina to understand. He returns back and his place. He didn’t forget to give an angry look at his friend. After his return, Sooraj friend in top listen to their conversation before bringing his head down.
When Tina started to ask something, I can stop in between. Let me finish what I was telling you Sooraj said.
He heard a small sound from Tina’s mouth as her approval. She has already brought her back to seat and his hands were taken from her back. Sooraj continues.
My fucking hands are not yet finished on your ass. It is now slowly rubbing your anus hole. Are you feeling good?
Hearing his question, she gave a wicked smile. His friends understood that her mind is following his words. The smile gives more confidence to Sooraj. He told her to fold her arms and started to demonstrate the rubbing her elbow joints. He can find some movement in her body due to enjoyment. Her hand is completely under his control. He entered his finger into her elbow joins gap by telling how it will enter into her asshole.
You don’t believe how much bad words told by my dick during this time. He is shouting on my hands to release him from the dark place.   My hands got tired of listening to bad words and helped my dick to come out of underwear. Immediately after coming out of my underwear, my dick shows the thanks & gratitude by moving up and down. My hands understand it as the time to salute the guard of honour. He knows that he is not the guest my wish wishes so my hand holds your hands and brings on top of my dick. My hands helped your to hold it properly and advised your hand to shake it slowly. Your hand stopped for few seconds and enjoyed the first time experience of feeling the man hardness. Will your hand like to feel the hardness of my dick who is seeking this moment from the time, your beautiful hands details explained by eyes to him? Since that day, my dick is waiting for this moment. He always tells to my heart (who is already facing greater difficulty to distribute his feeling equally with my parents, god & you. My heart always fails to bring his love towards parents & god as same your level) to win the confidence of parents and gives him the opportunity to rest in your palm by feeling it smoothness. He wants to enjoy his first experience and continue the feel till death.
His friend could not stop from smiling by listening to his question. He has literally made her to think till end of her life with him. One fact he understood that Sooraj has tried his luck earlier but he fails. That is the reason he is not taking any chance.
Seeing the expression Tina’s face, Sooraj friend understood that she has already held his dick in her imagination. Without waiting for her answer to his question, he told her to shake it slowly. Tina’s hand is already closed like holding is dick. He took his hand from her elbow and went to her palm. He held above her hands. He inserted his index finger into it and guided her to stroke it. She started to do it like doing on his dick. His friend can see the Sooraj hands slowly coming down and her hand follows his hands. He was telling her in romantic tone about his lips kissing her nose. Her eyes are on Sooraj eyes and not bothered to see the destination of her hand. She continues to stoke his finger. 
Sooraj: My dick is happy now and enjoying the touch of your hand. He thanked my hands but he didn’t wait to hear his thanks. My hands has already held on your T-shirt bottom and slowly lifted your T-shirt. He showed little hurry in removing. He got overjoyed by the view of rose bra bought by me covering your boobs. Immediately after placing your T-shirt in hook, he came back on top of your bra and pressed your boobs to feel it. You hands has already pulled by dick near to your pussy entrance and start rubbing my dick her on its entrance path.
Sooraj friend saw the hand of Tina has already reached his thighs. He placed her hand near to his bulge. He started making her back hands to touch his bulge. His friend notice a shock in Tina’s eyes on first touch but later her eyes started giving the expression of happiness.
Nikhil’s friend: Probably, she got impressed by his size or width.
Size doesn’t matter. It is all about how it utilized, another friend comments.
Girls will only come to know when our dicks get opportunity to prove it capability. Otherwise it will be based on how it arrears.  Same like we watch their breast and give measurement, they will look at our bulge and calculate the measurement. Normally the first reaction on their eyes while holding our dick for real is based on its size and hardness as they anticipated. If it is as per expectation, there will be a smile of happiness. If it is smaller then anticipation, you can expect a disappointment. It will be your dick duty to prove her wrong during the real action. If you fail there also, understand that your turn is finished and not going to get another chance. If it is bigger than anticipation instead of brining more happy face, you can find a shock in their face. This is not because of any dislike about your dick. This is because of a fear in their mind about accommodating your dick in her pussy. Once she came back to normal, she starts showing more excitement about entering her pussy. One of Nikhil’s friend explained his theory and others shake their head as sign of acceptance.
Yes. You probably correct. She must have noticed his bulge during their daily practice. His dick might be bigger than her anticipation and that the reason she got a shock, another friend added to above statement.
He made her also bitch. yet another person in group said in sad and jealous voice.
He will make his dick as ball and basket her pussy daily, another friend said by laughing.
Everyone laugh together. Nikhil wondered why he waited there and listen to the bullshit. His face has turned to sad by knowing the reality of Tina got lost.
One of his friends brings his hand on Nikhil’s dick and touched it. Nikhil didn’t notice his friend hands coming so that he can stop him before touching it. He was totally involved in story.
My God, You are erected by the story. You got an impressive dick but didn’t know how to use it. Tough luck to my dear boy. I am also sad by thinking about your missed opportunity. Now what is point of getting sad now? She was under your balls for so many years. You got enough opportunity to prove your dick power. From my observation on her eyes and behaviour towards you, she was expecting the same from you. Reason for searching another one is due to lack of positive responds from your side.  Now you can also join along with our dick and try to get satisfied by shagging with our hand by thinking about Sooraj fucking her. The person touched his dick concluded.
More than anger, Nikhil was embarrassed by his dick got erected by imaging Tina enjoying with Sooraj.
Nikhil’s friend continues, Hello guys listen to me. Her expression was more than enough for him to proceed further without any hesitation. He placed his hands confidently behinds her back and held her shoulder. She didn’t show any sign of dislike instead of that she placed her head and body more into his body.
Sooraj: My hands already got bored with the smoothness of your bra cloth. He doesn’t have the patience to wait. He went back and removed your Bra hook.
While telling this Sooraj friend saw him bringing his hand from shoulder to back. Tina moves her body little forward to give free access to his hand. He hands started to rub her back. He can clearly see that Sooraj brings his palm above her bra strip and started to scratch her body and hook with finger.
Sooraj: This is how my fingers removed your bra. As a symbol of respect and gratitude of passing the first message about you as well liking you on first sight, my hands and mouth waited for the eyes to finish his turn of enjoying the beautiful view of your boobs before proceeding. My eyes enjoyed the beauty and shape of your untouched boobs. He even noticed a small mole in the top of your left breast. He keeps on passing the information about your boob’s beauty to everyone. When my eyes gave the message about the beauty of your pink nipples, mouth got impatience to get his turn for tasting it. Similarly while my eyes gives the message about the size, my dick started shouting on others to give him turn for mammary intercourse. My hands were waiting for my eyes to say enough so that he can come on your boobs without wasting a single second. His patience lost when eyes detailed the beauty of small golden hair around nipples. He said sorry to eyes and brings himself on top of your boobs. Due to excitement, he pressed your boobs immediately after holding it to feel the softness but your boobs tricked him by your hardness gained.
Sooraj friend saw the hand of Sooraj getting released from her hand job and bringing her hands to actual dick. He placed her hand on top of his bulge and brings his hand to her boob. His hand didn’t hesitate before touching it. He pressed it softly.
Sooraj: Same like this hardness.
Sooraj friend saw a shy in her eyes but soon changed to lust and happiness of surrender. When Sooraj started to press it continues along with his explanation, Sooraj friend found her looking at surroundings as a part of small hesitation and fear of happening in open space. When Sooraj said if someone comes my friends will inform us, she brings her eyes back to his eyes and turn her body towards him and hides under his shoulder area. Sooraj also turns to get more coverage. Sooraj friend saw her hand displaced from his dick while he turns but she brings her hand back to his dick without waiting for any guidance or assistance. This time her finger started it attempt to hold on both side of dick bulge. Sooraj friend saw the disappointment in her eyes for not getting proper grip. Sooraj friend found Sooraj bringing his hands from her boob and pulls his zip down. He took his shoulder bag near kept near to his seat and took a towel and placed the bag back to position. He brings his hand inside his jeans and pulled out his erected dick out.  Even as a male interested only in heterosexuals, Sooraj friend can’t stop his eyes in enjoying the beauty of Sooraj’s dick. He doesn’t need to ask himself whether Tina liked it not. He found the answer within seconds by her hands holding his dick immediately. She took her eyes completely from his eyes and start looking at his dick head coming out on every time she pulls his skin down. Sooraj’s friend a disappointment in her eyes while he covered his dick and her hands with towel. This was the perfect time for their first kiss. He brings his face close to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes and opens her mouth as an invitation for him. Sooraj didn’t wait for another moment. He brings his mouth on her lips and started to suck it. She also responded to him in similar manner. She brings the other hand and placed on his cheek. She started to guide him. Sooraj friend hand was already inside his pants and masturbating. He got similar distraction from his friend like how he called earlier. With a great difficulty, he exchanged his position to his friend. Other friend made a funny smile at person coming down by seeing the stain of precum visible in cloth but as soon as he entered the position and peeped, his hand also went inside his pants. He found the movement under the towel placed above Sooraj’s dick area. He saw her hands disappeared under the towel below the elbows. They are kissing passionately. Sooraj hands were rubbing her tummy. He got angry in wasting the time by Sooraj. Next station will come in another 10-15 minutes. He wants to see him pressing her boobs and see the projection of boobs.  His anger turns to appreciation when Sooraj hand went inside her T-shirt from bottom. Her t-shirt started coming up on every inch of his hands entry. Sooraj friend’s eyes patiently waited to get his first look of her tummy. He tried during her playing but due to wearing long T-shirt as well as another inner below T-shirt made him disappointed. There after he focused on her boobs & butt movement. When got his first sight, his hands inside the pants started shaking his dick fast. He found the Sooraj hand caring her tummy and navel hole. He abused him to bring his hand up ward for getting clear view. He doesn’t have to wait long, Sooraj hands reached her boobs and brings her tshirt above her boobs. She got a nice and big navel hole. Sooraj friends imagined that if he is in Sooraj place, he will definitely cum inside her navel hole. Navel hole was his weakness and he like to judge it by the capacity of holding the cum inside the hole without spilling out. He doesn’t found any beautiful navel like her in picture or real. Sooraj was pressing her boobs but he found more erotic to watch the movement of navel hole during her breathing. When Sooraj released one boobs from her bra, he could not continue to watch her navel. He saw the wonder boobs hiding from everyone under her clothes so far taking the fresh air of outside. Sooraj broke his kiss and bring his mouth on top of her boobs. He sucked her nipples. Sooraj friend saw Sooraj biting her nipples and slowing pulling. The hand guiding Sooraj during kissing has already taken it position around his neck. Sooraj friend saw the change in facial expression on Tine while he started to suck her boobs fast. He also found her hands holding his face when he tried to withdraw from boobs. Taking the clue, Sooraj continue to suck her boobs nonstop. He hands on his dick giving hand job. Sooraj friend heard the sound of Sooraj telling her ‘’please don’t stop stroking my dick’’ by stopping his sucking for a second. Sooraj friend found a guilty feeling in her face and she continues to stoke his dick. Sooraj friend saw a failure attempt of Sooraj to enter his hand inside her jeans from back but during the sucking of boob, he started rubbing her pussy area above jeans.
Small moan and whispering sound of Tina encouraging Sooraj to continue sucking as well as appreciating him made him believe that she is completely under his control. Her hip started to move forward and made her body in semi sleeping position. This position gave Sooraj more access to  Sooraj bring his body on to her body and suck fast. When she started to moan loud, Sooraj brings his hand and closed her mouth. Sooraj friend found her smiling and start sucking his finger. Sooraj put all 4 fingers inside her mouth for sucking. Sooraj Friend understood that he is giving her training to suck his dick. He found her faster movement of hip and stopped with a big Gaspe. Towel from Sooraj has already fallen down. His friend also mesmerized by Sooraj dick size and stiffness. Sooraj continue to keep his mouth in her dick and withdraws it slowly. Sooraj friend can see a satisfaction in eyes of Tine due to her orgasm. She kissed Sooraj as symbol of her satisfaction. They exchange kiss and separated. She indicated him to put his towel back and continued to keeping her dress back to normal. She put her boobs inside bra and adjusted her bra. Later she pulled her T-shirt down and brings her hands to his dick. She started stroking it. Due to awkward position to stroke fast, she found it difficult to do it. Sooraj friend was expecting him to take her to bathroom but he show the daring act. He got up and placed his one knee on seat and brings his dick straight to her. Sooraj friend didn’t found any fear or worries in Tina’s face. Her eyes were completely on his dick. She brings her both hands to his dick and started stroking it. He found Sooraj teaching her about perfect hand job. He also showed her how to rub the balls and stroke it parallel. She followed his instructions. Sooraj friend can see his hip and body is moving mush closer to her. His dick tip is 10 inch closer to her face. He encouraged her to stoke fast but her speed was not enough for him. He found the tiredness in her hand so he brings his hands above her hand started stoking it with his hand.
Sooraj: Tine. I am about to cum. Take the towel from ground otherwise it till be completely in your face.
Tina thought of breaking taking her hands from his dick and bring the towel but she was already in guilty mind for not giving satisfactory result for Sooraj so she didn’t stop his stroke.
Sooraj: I warned you. Later don’t complain.
He started to stroke fast and started to moan. She found his hand hold her head and bringing it forward. She didn’t show any resistance. She saw his dick coming very closer to face. She kept her eyes wide open to see the moment of his jerking. His dick closer and touched her cheek. She saw the tip is dragging on her skin. When it came above her nose, she saw white liquid splashing out. She can feel her face getting washed by splashing cum. After he finished, she bring his body back and watched her face.  He bends down and took the towel. When he got up he found her looking at her jeans. Due o facing down the cum on her face started to dipping on her jeans.
Sooraj: Look straight.(With a smile)
He cleaned her face and checked het T-shirt-.
Sooraj: Good that my semen didn’t fall on tour T-shirt.
After he cleaned her,
Tina: What is the taste of it? I didn’t understand?
Sooraj: You tasted also.
Tina: You have splashed all over my face. Few fell on my mouth also. I don’t think it as a poison to spit it out. So I swallowed it but can’t determine the taste.
Sooraj: You want to check the taste again?
Without waiting for her reply, he brings his dick forwards and showed her few semen left in his dick. He didn’t find any hesitation in her face from bringing the face near and licked the tip.
Tina: This is little bad taste.
He gave the towel and told her to wipe tongue but she gave a smile and replied to him that ‘’ I told little bad doesn’t mean that didn’t like it and difficult to swallow’’ Put your tool inside.
I will wash and come. Sooraj said.
Tina gave a smile as her permission. When Sooraj reaches near to bathroom, he found his friends standing near to door. He can see the mark of washing their pants near to dick area. He gave a smile at them and they replied him facial gesture that they couldn’t control themselves and jerked inside.
After getting down from train they had food together and Sooraj bought few dress for Tina. His friends keep on exchanging the wicked smile to Sooraj during her shopping. They reached college by evening. As soon as they reached, they changed the dress and join with other members for practice.
Players of other college eyes fell on Tina. Sooraj thought of keeping her in side table with team is enough for distracting the opponent’s concentration. He smiled himself for thinking about winning in unethical way and started to concentrate on his game getting distracted by the moments with her.
When they found the accommodation is arranged in two different areas for boys and girls. Disappointment reflected in the eyes of Tina & Sooraj.
Before Nikhil’s friend finishing the story of Day 1, Nikhil found the disappearance of listeners one by one. He waited till his friend finish the story and rushed to toilet after completion. When he entered, he found the disappeared friends coming out one by one. Nikhil thought of leaving his idea to masturbate but he couldn’t control himself and entered the bathroom. He masturbates by thinking Sooraj fucking Tina and he watches them similar to Sooraj friends does. He felt guilty and wonder the reason behind his enjoyment of Tina gets fucked by Sooraj.
He decided to teach her a lesson before leaves the campus. He thought of leaking the news and spoils her image but what of she told everyone that he is her lover. Then everyone will start laughing and making fun at him.  He dropped the idea and waited for listening to following day’s story for getting any solid evidence to make her mouth shut after tasting his semen. First time he felt happy for her absence in college due to minor injury during final day. 

Nikhil saw his dick jerked and splashed on his bed. He forget about covering with tissue paper before jerking. 
He clean the bed and went to kitchen. He can't believe himself for thinking only about Tina ever after long years. 

[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am not continuing my old thread Arathi - degradation of homely wife second part immediately due to higher complexity of story. I will soon start posting updates. I am tying to experiment in writing. If any one find interested or like to give suggestions about this story. please write the comments
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Nice start make it slow seduction with more information about the character emotions.... waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Dhundari's post
Like Reply
welcome back dear.....
congrats for new story

I'm also waiting for recontinuation of arathi merged thread

this story is also good

keep it up
Like Reply
wow great one waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Fuck it…it’s my fault. I. should have initiated rather than following her stupid idea. All after marriage philosophy was a fake drama. If a girl says ‘Not now’ means she is indirectly telling us to initiate it..  They don’t want take the responsibility in first place. I am fool. Sooraj is very smart and he got her in first place. There is no point in getting sad. What is the point of breaking relationship? She is worth of fucking. Whether it was first person or any number? I should enjoy her body once. I will break up after her pussy filled by semen, Nikhil thought. He skipped the class afternoon section and went to her home. She has already introduced him as her well wisher and friend in home. Her mother loves Nikhil. Same way Tina has already won the heart of his parents and sister. Even though they got freedom, Tina never entertain to misuse the freedom. Nikhil is an expected rank holder of university. When her mother came to know about his academics, she requested him to help Tina in studies. She don’t like Tina getting involved in sports and affecting academics.  Whenever he went her home, he didn’t get opportunity to speak with Tina due to her mother continues conversation with him. Tina always shows her fake angry face indicating the dislike of getting her mother’s love more than her.   Once her mother has told him to please feel free to come home any time but Tina didn’t entertain him. Her mother face also came in his mind. She is ditto of her mother. He doubted her mother character. She might be in her 40’s but look like in 30’s. Her father seems to more aged than her. Tina is the only kid of them. He is an impotent, Nikhil decided. Whenever he meets her father, he saw him reading news paper or watching news. He is the one giving more freedom to daughter. Nikhil reminded aunty complaining about his life styles. He understood as making fun on her husband that time but now he doubted whether she was hinting indirectly about his lack of ability to satisfy her? Nikhil started to understand all her behaviour towards him in sexual approach. Till yesterday, he loved her mother as his mother. He was doing his best to win her heart. He said again to himself. What a fool you are? Why not help her also? He feels more energetic than earlier while walking towards her home.
When he reached her home, he found a car in front of gate. He saw the car earlier but couldn’t recollect the owner. He knocks the bell and her mother opens the door.
Mother: Hey Nikhil. Come inside. Happy to see you. I thought that you forget us?
When she turns and started walking inside. He stand at door and looked at her back. Her churidhar was little gone inside her ass indicated as she got up from sitting somewhere. He looked at the size of her mother ass. She may have 38 sizes in her back.  By Imagining fucking her in doggy style, he got an immediate hard on. He walked behind her by looking at her ass. He came to sense by hearing the sound of Tina. What are you thinking Nikhil? He looked straight immediately. He got stunned to see Sooraj sitting in dining chair. Tina is sitting in opposite chair.
Nikhil please sit and eat some snacks, I will bring coffee for you. Sooraj likes tea same as my daughter so I made tea for them. We both are coffee lovers. Nikhil, you probably are friends, I guess. Tina’s mother said while walking to kitchen.
Yes Aunty, Sooraj replied.
Nikhil found sweetness in her mother voice while speaking with Sooraj. Sooraj also replying in erotic way, Nikhil felt like that.
Nikhil was still standing in shock. He can’t believe this bastard reached till her home and already started hitting her mother.
Tina: Nikhil, Why are you standing? Come and join us.
He felt his erected dick shrink to tiny by seeing Sooraj. He felt like a hit on his pride. He tried to make it erected again to bring back his pride but couldn’t happen. He started worrying he will be like her father. He asked himself why he gets scared of Sooraj. Tina’s sound brings him back to reality and he sat beside them. Her mother brings him coffee and started talking with Sooraj. Till yesterday, he found her hating the sports and now she showing great interest in listening to Sooraj and asking him so many question. Nikhil felt like insulted. He hides his feelings inside him and acted as involved in conversation. From their conversation Nikhil understood that Tina has won the best player award and Sooraj has already advanced his move by convincing her mother about Tina’s career through sports. Nikhil abused him in mind when he brings the topic of special coaching along with him in weekends. You don’t give rest for her pussy rest at least in weekends? Nikhil asked in his mind by imaging asking to Sooraj. He saw Tina is eyes meeting his eyes in regular interval.
Tina: What Nikhil? You don’t look happy.
Nikhil: No I was just listening to conversation. (He said with a fake smile)
He found Tina was not satisfied with his reply. She continues to observe him. She indicated him to come to wash basin. When he reached near to wash basin, she asked in low voice.
I guess you didn’t like seeing Sooraj in my home. Please avoid your ego and try to understand him. He is very nice guy. He will be sure a helpful man for us. My father works in Friends office. Sooraj one call helped my father got exempted from monthly pay cut. She explained the situation. Her father is the chief accountant and few months before one of his staff ran away with company money. Company found the fault in her father and started deducting the amount from his salary. Nikhil has understood that bastard has won everyone’s heart. Now you will be a useless in their mind. When he found his confidence losing, he regains it quickly. Why you bothered? You should focus on creating opportunity to fuck these bitches. Showing the ego with Sooraj will only create issues to him. He understands. He decided to act as friend with Sooraj. Nikhil hold the hand of Tina but she withdrew her hands.
What are you doing Nikhil? Tina asked.
Sorry. I really missed you. Tina.
Tina: Stupid don’t you think, I didn’t miss you? I was planning to meet you in evening. I have already decided to say excuse of taking class notes from my friend and come to your home.
Nikhil: I came here doesn’t mean that you must skip that idea. After I left this home, you say the same excuse and come. I need to talk with you.
Ok. I will try. Will go back to seats, Tina told.
When they returned to seat, Sooraj gave a naughty smile at Nikhil face and he returns same.
Tina’s mother got u and walked to kitchen. One the way she called Nikhil.
Beta come with me. Mother said.
When Tina got up to follow her, she said. You sit here. This is in between us.
She took Sooraj to store area for ensuring the safe distance from Tina & Sooraj.
Nikhil followed her. She comes very near to him. Nikhil felt like hugging her. His tiny dick got erected by her presence near to him. He felt like her 36 size breast invivting his hands to press it. He holds his arm tight from getting lifted. She brings her face near to his ears. Her shoulder touched his shoulder but removed immediately. Is this a hint? Nikhil thought in mind.
I was nice with that boy and didn’t object the idea of practicing in weekends due to the gratitude of his help. I don’t want her to spoil career by playing basket ball. I don’t know any one settled in India by playing basket ball especially women. He can just play around because of his father back up and income. We want our daughter to get good job and should not be a burden to husband. She will spoil her career by wasting time in sports. Everyone claps now but no will be there after few years. She listens & respects you. I want you to advise her and change mind.
While her mother was telling him in low voice, he was busy in peeping inside her dress. He thought of telling aunty that doesn’t worry. I will take care of you and your daughter. If you could unbutton at least one button from your top of dress will be very helpful now. He smiled. Before her mother looked at his face, he took his eyes from her boobs.
Sudden sound of Tina footstep, made her scare. Due to aunt’s sudden move, he got a touch of her body in his body.
Who told you to come? Mother asked Tina.
What’s secret talk happening between both?
None of your business my daughter. This is in between me and my son. Aunt said in smiling tone.
I know what my mother thinks. Tina said.
Tina came near and told. Mother, you trust me. I will very happy in my life. If you let me to practice under professional coach, I can make my career in sports. As per your wish, I will get government job. More than a job, I will be happy for getting chance to play.
Who will like to marry sports women? Mother asked.
You don’t worry. I will find someone of your choice. Now stop this discussion and come to dining area. Sooraj will feel awkward. He is going. I also need to go to my friend home to collect the notes. Tina told.
While walking Nikhil were observing Tina’s boobs. Is it little shaken than before? He doubts.
He felt angry on Sooraj but he gives him a smile. When Sooraj offered a drop to Nikhil, Tina also joined with them by telling to drop her in friend’s home. After the car left, she told Sooraj to drop in his home. Sooraj and Nikhil got introduced each other and talked freely during the ride towards his home. Tina told about their relationship to Sooraj. He mentioned that to Nikhil with a cunning smile. He got surprised by her move in telling him even without telling her best friend. Nikhil understood that their relationship has gone high and Sooraj is indirectly making fun of him. When he looked Tina in an angry look, she shows the apology face. Sooraj dropped them in his home.
Nikhil was extremely happy of her visit on his home. His father and sister will not be at home. It is the right time to make his move. Her mother invited Tina and takes her to kitchen. Nikhil waited for few minutes for her but Tina was busy in talking to his mother. She has already created a good repo in eyes of his mother. She liked her bold character and loves her. She always makes fun of Nikhil & his sister as crawl character. She said they will funk in any scary situation. When Tina gave a naught smile, Nikhil felt insulted. He decided to show his power. He went to his room in upstairs and called Tina to come and search the book she wants. When she denies his request, he felt very angry. Bitch, you can spread your legs for Sooraj. Why acting like innocent in front of me. He thought. He went down and indicated her to come without getting noticed by his mother. She denied. When she found extreme anger and disappointment in his face, she felt sad and excused his mother then went to his room. As soon as she entered he closed the door.
Nikhil. Why you are closing the door? Mother will get doubt. She said.
He didn’t wait for giving him explanation. His eyes were in her body and hold her waist then pull her to his body.
What are you doing? Tina asked in low tremble voice.
His hands were busy in getting grip on her body by hugging her. He brings his face near to her mouth but she turns the face. He kissed her cheek. His hands went to her butt and squeezed it. He was madly kissing her. He took a minute to understand what happen to him. He got a hard punch in his face and got his hands withdraw from her.  
I didn’t expect this from you. Tina said and rushed down.
When Nikhil came down, he found her telling good bye to his mother and making the move to go her home. His mother advised him to drop her in bus stop but she denied the help. Even though she refused, he went with her.
I am sorry if you felt bad but honestly I didn’t think any wrong from my side. Nikhil told while walking her side.
Will you leave me alone? Tina asked.
Nikhil keep on instigating her to tell the reason behind her dislike in him showering his love by physical touch. She replied him that she wants her purity while marrying him.
Purity. Oh!!! no. Don’t say that crap? Do you think you deserve that word? Nikhil asked in despair tone.
What? Do you think I am hanging around with someone? What you call in your language called physical relationship?
Nikhil: Fucking around
Tina: yes. That one.
Due to anger the yes came out of his mouth.
Tina: Thank you. I guess, our relationship ends now or you want to get your turn before separation?
Tears were rolling out of her eyes. He understands his mistake. He started to apologize but she catches the bus and left without listening to any words of him.
He went to her home next day. Tina was not at home. Her mother welcomed him. He saw extreme happiness on her face by seeing him. He saw her top button of nighty dress opens. He didn’t see any intension on her to close it after seeing him. As usual she went to kitchen to make his favourite coffee. He follows her to kitchen. He stands at her back. She was talking to her but he was looking at her ass. He took a step closer. He felt like his body shivering in fear. When she takes the coffee vessel from stove, it got slipped. While trying to catch it, the hot coffee fell on her hands. Nikhil rushed near to her and caught her. He took her to sink and keep her hands under water. He rushed to refrigerator and brings the ice bucket. She was holding her hands under water. He took one ice and started to apply on the burned part to cool down the skin. She was looking at him in thankful eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He can see her cleavage and white bra. He took her hands from water and started to put ice. After couple of ice melted, he saw her hands cool down but he continued to apply ice. He found a feeling of tickling started in her body but she didn’t tell him to stop it. He got encouraged by her response. He started to apply the ice other than burned area of hand. When she remains same, he started to slowly bring up. He can see her breathing heavy. Nikhil knows that she is ready and all he wants to awake her sensation on private parts in her body. Her eyes are focusing down due to shy. He took one ice and put it inside her open space of nighty from top. When ice touched her boobs, he saw a shivering in her body. He didn’t waste much time in bringing another ice to her neck. He started rubbing her neck and she keeps on turning her face. He slowly brings it down and entered into her nighty from top. When he removed another button, she didn’t stop him. He opened her front and gave more exposure to her breast. If she has this beautiful boobs, what about her daughters? He thinks and smiled. He didn’t waste much time in watching the beauty. He holds one ice in his finger and slowly rubs her cleavage. She holds his both waist due to feeling weak. He started rubbing boobs and her holding become stronger. When his finger entered her bra along with ice, she looked at him a mercy and lust look. He feels like she is begging him to fuck her. He decided to make her more starving for his Lund before completing her wish immediately. He wants her to be his slave after today. He decided to give the look and feel of his hardness to the bitch. He opens his zip and put his dick out. Her eyes were still on his face. He brings his face near to her and kissed on the lips. He took her hand from his waist and made to hold on his dick. When he kissed her again, he found a hunger of lust in her kiss. She managed to stroke his dick during kissing. Ice has already melted and his hands were pressing her boobs. She started to produce some sound during kissing. He thought of lifting her and takes to bed room but he doubted his ability to do so. He doesn’t find it as good idea to break the intensity and walking with her. He decided to continue in awakening her desire and make her beg to fuck her. He continues to kiss and folding her boobs. His one hand started to lift her nighty slowly. When it reaches above her waist, he brings his hands on her pussy top and started rub it. She spread legs for him to rub her below. He started rubbing his finger in between her clits. She started to take his tongue in her mouth and sucks. He took his hand from boobs and entered on her ass through her panty. He brings other hand from front. He started fingering her ass and pussy same time. He found her hands started unbutton his shirt. He removed his hand and let her to remove his shirt completely from body. He removed her nighty. Before he unbuttons his pants, she takes the charge. She removed his pants by bending down. While she getting straight, he made her stop at his dick. He didn’t need to explain much for making her to start giving blowjob. She started by herself. He just holds his hands on her head. She was doing like an expert. She licked and sucked his balls and dick. She took in her mouth and started to blow it. He feels like going to cum. He thought twice whether to jerk now or not. The pleasure he is getting by her blowjob didn’t allow him to withdraw his dick from mouth. He started to moan and she increased the space. He decided to jerk out due to first time. What happen if she didn’t like it? Why will take a risk? When he is about to cum, he took out from mouth and jerked on her face. She didn’t move until he finished his last cum.
Shit, Nikhil said. His cum is fully on his computer table. The movie of a boy having sex with an aunt still runs on the screen.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
[Image: aunt.jpg]
image upload gif
Like Reply
[Image: aunt.jpg]
Like Reply
ha ha ha ...........what is going on
i think nikhil is a daydreamer also................... always dreams about fucking ............
but never initiated in reality

interesting plot

keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Nikhil realized his mistake of provoking Tina due to immature behaviour. He couldn’t stop masturbating once again by thinking Sooraj fucking Tina. He can’t understand why he liked it and enjoy. Next day when he went to college all of his friends shared the last night masturbation story of imagining fucking Tina. Nikhil also shared same experience but hides his actual visualization. When saw Sooraj, he went near to him. His friends wondered what happening? Sooraj asked him with a smile what happen between them after dropping at his home. Nikhil thought why to answer this bastard? But he withdraws his ego and told him.
Sooraj: Nikhil, I understand your hurry but she is not simple as you think. You are so lucky to have a girl like her. Respect her love. Don’t lose her. You will regret later.
Nikhil got surprised by his advice. He wants to ask him what his plan is. I will keep the image of her boy friend in front of everyone and you will fuck her behind my eyes.  
Nikhil tried to meet Tina but she refused. During the Lunch break, she went to Sooraj’s class. After getting the information from her friend, he rushed to his class. He found her sitting in opposite to Sooraj. Sooraj invited Nikhil to sit near to him.
As soon as Nikhil sat near to him.
Sooraj: Tina. As I said, you can’t doubt on Nikhil’s character by one incident. I must say, if am in his place also might made a similar attempt. It doesn’t mean that we want to have sex with you forcefully or only aiming for that. He missed you for a week. He deserves at least a kiss from you.  Don’t you have any feelings like men have?
Tina looked at Nikhil & Sooraj with anger face.
Tina: Sooraj. You don’t know how I managed to bring both families together. He wants to spoil it in one second. How can I face aunty if she saw? Doesn’t she think me as a character less girl? Who comes to their home to just fuck by her son?
Sooraj: Nikhil. You also choose the wrong place. Take her to some other place. (He wink one eyes and smiled)
Tina: I don’t find it funny..
Sooraj: Do you see her neck? You hold her very hard.
Nikhil found a nail mark on her neck. He didn’t notice it. When she punched, he held her neck for few second. She got the mark during that time.
Nikhil: I am sorry Tina.
Tina: I accept your apology.  Happy? Can you go now? (Anger voice)
Sooraj: Tina. I will be the happiest person, if you decided to break up. I can propose you. (Laughing)
Tina gave another angry look on Sooraj.
Sooraj: Sorry. Joke a part. You love him. You can’t keep him away for long. I am going. You both speak and solve the issue. No one will bother you in this class.
He got up and walked out. Nikhil was about to start conversation but suddenly she got up and rushed behind Sooraj. When she reached near to him, she started walking along with him.
Sooraj: What are you doing? Poor fellow will get hurt.
Tina: I need him to realize his mistake. Give me some time. I love him but want to make sure that he doesn’t do next time. Let me handle it.
Nikhil saw her walking with Sooraj. He didn’t understand what drama is going on. When he met his friends, they were discussing about Tina.
One friend: You saw her neck. I think it happen during the wild fuck. Nikhil you missed the real part. I want you to ask one question. What are doing with Sooraj? New friendship?
He felt anger in misrepresenting the mark happen during yesterday’s fight.
Nikhil: Who is your friend that told this stupid story about her? (Nikhil in anger tone)
Nikhil’s friend: I think our friend is angry. You ask her rather than showing anger on us.  I can’t disclose his name. He is one of the viewers. I think she dragged you into the friendship of Sooraj so that thing will make easy for her. Her family will be doubtless on her while going out with him. You can act as pimp.
Everyone laughed. Nikhil got angry and hold his friend shirt collar. They had a fight in front of everyone. Tina also rushed to the place. When she reached the place, she found Nikhil and his friend was hold by few other friends. They are telling them to calm down. Nikhil calm down by seeing Tina. She gave despair look at Sooraj. She heard someone saying her name as the reason for fight. Tina came to Nikhil class in evening. When he found her waiting, he went near to her.
Tina: Let’s go out. I am skipping today’s practice. I informed Sooraj.
Nikhil: Sooraj. Sooraj. Sooraj.  This name started few days before and now you are telling that name more than me. What is happening between both?
Tina: What? What are you telling? You doubt me hanging around Sooraj? How disgusting thoughts? I don’t think there is any point to speak. It is my fault that coming near to you. I am going for practice. Why should I skip? Bye.
Tina didn’t listen to any words of Nikhil.
Nikhil got a call from his friend in evening. They apologized.
Nikhil Friend: Why we fight for a girl? We can follow the fox story. Tine is very ripe. Shall we try something else?
Nikhil: What?
Nikhil friend: I was asking my friend for long time to help me in breaking my virginity. He called today evening. He arranged a girl for me. I suggest your name also. He is ok. Are you coming tomorrow? Don’t tell any other friends.
Nikhil thought of immediate refusal but a desire of experimenting was in his mind for long time.
Nikhil: When?
They exchanged the details. Nikhil met his friend at agreed spot. He felt guilty for what he is doing but didn’t want to keep his virginity for a girl like Tina. His friend’s friend came in his car and picked both. They drive to an apartment. He guides them to a flat. When door bell rang a woman on her mid 30’s open and welcomed them.
Woman: *** I told you to give one free service for your help but asking two girls for free is not fare deal.
Friend of Nikhil’s friend:  I am sure you will get benefited out of this deal. My friend is very particular about his friend’s inclusion. Consider that I am also benefited out. Adjust for me one time.
The lady called some name and 4 girls came out. She signalled Nikhil & his friend to choose any and go. All girls are in 20’s. Nikhil choose one and went behind her. After entering the bedroom, she closed the door.
Girl: Remove your dress and enter in bed. Did you bring your condom?
Nikhil: No..
Girl: Ok.
She started removing her dress. When she saw Nikhil was still in his dress. She came near to him in smiling face by wearing bra and panty.
Girl:  Are you shy to open?
She holds Nikhil’s jeans and unbuttons it. She pulls little down and indicated him to remove it. She placed his jeans in a hook. Nikhil started removing his shirt button but his hands were shivering. She smiled and came near to him. She took his shivering hand and placed on her boob. Nikhil was touching a girl’s boob for first time. He pressed her boobs with shivering hand. Girls started to remove his shirt. She places it in hook and came near to him.
Girl: Get in to bed. You like in standing position? Boy awakens already?
She rubs above his dick and asked. Nikhil found his dick got harden by her touch. She was wearing sindoor.
Nikhil: Are you married?
Girl laughed and said. It is just to get respect while walking on streets. If other people in flat noticed unmarried girls staying, they will doubt us. We are marrying someone daily. Today you are my husband. Let’s get into bed. Aunt will shout if I kill more time. This is a free service so you can enjoy the trailer only.
She removed the Bra and panty then entered the bed.
Girl: Remove your underwear.
Nikhil removed it. He felt ashamed of his erected dick. She took a condom and holds his dick. She put the condom on his dick.
Girl: You dick is bigger than expected. Come and enter my pussy.
She entered the bed and spread her legs. Nikhil saw her pussy wide opens. Nikhil entered the bed and came on her top. It was his long dream to see a pussy. He tried to kiss her lips but she turned her face.
Girl: No on lips.
Nikhil felt disgusted with smell of perfume from her body. He kissed her ears. She started to make moan sound during his kiss. He put his finger in her pussy.
Girl: Ouch!! What are you doing? Your nails are hurting me.
Nikhil found her hands on his dick and guiding towards her pussy. He was mentally prepared for some difficulty in entering but his dick went smoothly inside her pussy. She started to moan and encouraged him to pump her pussy. Nikhil body started shivering after entering her pussy. Everything happens against his imagination of fucking a girl. He started to stoke her pussy but his dick lost it erection after few stoke. Girl holds his dick and shakes it to erect gain. She guided his face to her boobs. Nikhil started sucking her breast. He found it very soft and bubbly. Even though he sucks, he was concentrating on making his dick erected gain. He couldn’t enjoy his sucking. After few strokes by her hand his dick got erected again. She told him to get up and put another condom on his dick. She gives him hand job for few rounds and brings him to previous position and placed his dick above her pussy. Nikhil entered her pussy and started to fuck her. He can feel his dick getting shrink. He keeps on fucking her pussy until his dick completely came out of her pussy. Nikhil found anger in girl’s face. She told him to lie down in bed and came on his top. She removed the condom and took another condom.
Girl: I guess. We will waste condom only.
Girl started to shake his dick until it got erected. She put condom and looked at his face. She smiled by seeing his innocent face. She gave a small blowjob and sit on his dick. She started to moan and ride his dick. She makes him to hold her breast and ride his dick. Nikhil found a disappointment in her eyes due to his dick lost the erection again. She came out of his body. Nikhil started to stroke his dick by own hand. She looked him masturbating for some time and started to help him. She does for some time and got her hands tired. Nikhil continue from where she stopped. When he is about to cum, she brings the tissue and covers his tip. He jerked on tissue. She put it in waste basket.
Girl: You masturbate daily?
Nikhil felt ashamed to reply. He already felt humiliation due to his failure in fucking a girl. He found his confidence has lost as a man. With a great difficult he told her.
Nikhil: Please don’t tell anyone.
Girl liked the innocent face of Nikhil. She brings his face close to her boobs.
Girls: It’s happens. Don’t worry. I will not tell anyone. I thought you will enjoy the trailer and come for actual move later.
Nikhil: How much cost for next time?
Girl: 5000 for an hour but I can give you an offer of 3000 but don’t tell or bring your friend next time.
Nikhil: Ok.
He really got hurt by his incapability. He thought of his issue with Tina disturbed his mind. He decided to come after few days and prove his man hood worth of fucking. While returning to college, Nikhil shared his great fucking story to his friend and he returns the same. Nikhil didn’t pay much attention on Tina due his mental preparations for covering his failure. Tina also behaved the same. He didn’t stay with her during practice.
Few days later, Tina’s parent visited Nikhil’s home without her and enquired about any issues between them. They informed Nikhil that they were relaxed in home even after later because of Tina under your protection. We wondered what happen between both. Now a days she comes alone in late evening.
Nikhil: Aunty. Nothing happen. I have to study a little bit. I thought of coming early that’s all. Tina will be safe. Don’t worry.
Aunty: She is doing well in game. She is getting offer to play as guest for few teams. They are paying well for each match. Sooraj is helping her a lot. Next year my bother son is going to stay with us. He is looking for admission in your college. He can beside her during late practice. We were passing through here. You also didn’t come to our home in recent days. So thought of just step in and meet you. We are leaving.
Nikhil’s mom was looking at Nikhil while he telling lie to Tina’s mother. When Nikhil’s mother offered them drinks, they politely denied due their stomach is full. Nikhil found both fathers greetings and talking like good friends. Nikhil went near to aunty to smell her.
Tina’s mother: I wish your eyes are always on Tina. I know you will. I am her mother. I know what is going between both. If your parent doesn’t have issue, we can talk when times come. Come home.
She said in low voice.
After they left, Nikhil mother were behind him to know the reason for telling lie as well as the actual relationship with Tina. She declared that she like Tina as daughter but not like to bring her home as Nikhil’s wife. His father interferes in between and stops his wife from judgemental.
Father: Did you see that girl? Do you think she will fall in love with our son? If happens, our son will be lucky. Now it is too early talk on this subject. I want you to stop it now.
Sister: I also like her. Don’t worry mother, she will not like my brother.
When father and sister making fun of him, Nikhil felt angry. His mother supported him.
He realized 2 weeks passed after his fight. He got happy with her mother permission. He decided to end the fight. Next day he took money from father telling reason for books and went to the whore house. He saw the approach of lady differ from his first visit. She gave a warm welcome. The girl came and took him to her room. Nikhil went there to fuck a girl and get his confidence. He was very much thrilled. He removed his dress immediately after entering.
Girl: You seems in rush today. Undress me.
Nikhil came near to her and helped to remove the dress. She behaved romantic with him. Before he removes her panty and bra, she lean her to his body. Nikhil held her from back. She lifted her face and gave him a kiss. Nikhil liked it. He tried to imagine Tina at her place.  He also kissed her face. When he got the invitation to kiss her lips, he kissed on the lips. When he tried to suck it, she stops him. He pressed her boobs and pressed her ass with his erect dick. He felt like more energetic than earlier. She was rubbing her ass on his dick. He can feel her hands pulling his dick out of his underwear and guiding into her panty. He pulled her panty down and made her ass free. He removed his underwear and brings his dick into her ass. He removed her bra also. When she was about to turn, he held her. He enters his dick into her ass. She holds his dick and guided to her asshole. Once it touched her ass hole, he holds her breast and pushes his dick to her hole. His dick got stopped by the asshole entrance.
Girl: Ahh!!! My boy is in a great mood today.
Nikhil shows the hurry due to his lack of confidence. He was only trying to prove himself that he is capable of fucking a girl. Nikhil stared to fuck her ass hole. He made her bend to bed. She giggled by placing her in that position. She told Nikhil to use condom. He put it but was in opposite side. She turns towards him and put it correctly.
Girl: What a man? Don’t know how to use condom?
Nikhil felt an insult. He was already got insulted by his father & sister yesterday. Nikhil felt like he is nothing worth for. He felt like losing his confidence.
After wearing condom, he brings his dick on her ass. He wants to imagine Tina but seeing her ass, Nikhil resembles as Tina’s mother. He started to fuck her ass like fucking aunty. His dick didn’t enter her asshole but he fucks her without entering on it. He closed his eyes and imagine Tina’s mother. He felt a great pleasure while fucking her ass. He felt like ejaculating and jerked. When the girl found the warmness of his semen, she turned back and looked at him.
Girl: You are done?
She removed his condom and told him to come back after washing. When he returned, he found her in bed. He went and lay next to her. She turned and started kissing him. She started to kiss all over his body. When her face reaches his dick area, she holds his non erected dick in her hands and kissed the surrounding parts. Nikhil saw his dick completely hided inside her arms. She started her attempt to make it erected by shaking it. When it becomes semi erected, she took a condom and put on it.  She climbed on his body and made a 69 position. When her pussy came in front of his nose, he felt disgusting with the smell. He was never thought of sucking the pussy of a call girl but when she started sucking his dick, he started sucking her pussy. She started to moan and pushing her pussy into his mouth. He inserts his tongue and fucks her pussy. When he saw her ass hole right in front of his eyes, he put his finger and pressed on the hole. While he was trying to insert his finger in ass hole, she brings her ass hole to his face. He has no choice to avoid licking her hole. He felt like she is banging him. Even though she was giving him blowjob, he didn’t get any enjoyment. His dick lost the erection. He can feel the girl is continuing to blow his dick to make it erect. She moved her hip and brings her pussy back to his mouth. She ordered him to continue sucking her pussy. Nikhil found her taking a towel kept in bed and wiping his dick after removing the condom. Her speed of hip movement increased in his mouth. She took his dick in her mouth without condom. Warmness of her mouth made his dick erect again. Nikhil also moan and started fucking her mouth. When he continues to fuck her mouth, she got up and put another condom. She climbed on his body and her pussy swallows his dick. She started to ride his dick with moan. He started to fuck her but didn’t feeling any grip inside her pussy. He tried to concentrate on keeping his dick erect but same happen like previous time. She tried couple of time in similar position and tried in doggy position. Nikhil failed to penetrate in all positions. Nikhil saw a disappointment and tiredness in her face.
Girl: I guess you masturbate a lot. Your dick will get weak during real action.
She started to give him hand job. Nikhil jerked after few minutes. She didn’t let him go without getting her orgasm by sucking her pussy. Nikhil felt he is not good for fucking a girl. He decided not to go whore house gain but instead of that he will prove on Tina and her mother. He understood that forcing someone will not make them happy or entertained. He made similar mistake with Tina. Tina also might felt same felling as he had during the force him to suck her pussy. He decided to end the fight.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
(12-09-2020, 08:53 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: ha ha ha ...........what is going on
i think nikhil is a daydreamer also................... always dreams about fucking ............
but never initiated in reality

interesting plot

keep it up

I am trying to portrayed him like that but don't know my explanation will justify it.
Like Reply
(13-09-2020, 04:46 AM)mindset00007 Wrote: I am trying to portrayed him like that but don't know my explanation will justify it.

as per my own experience................sex is not only a physical performance
but more than physical..........it's a mental/psychological performance
a perfect collaboration of body and mind 
a perfect combination of mental eagerness and physical activiness

our hero is not a case of physical incapability but of a distracted mind..........
so i don't think he will get any female physically as well as emotionally...........
Like Reply
your writing is really good
Like Reply
Ur really good writer
[+] 1 user Likes Doom's post
Like Reply
Ur really good writer
[+] 1 user Likes Doom's post
Like Reply
After the masturbation by fantasying Tina, Sooraj face came on his mind. Few days before, Nikhil met him in hospital. Nikhil found very happy to meet him after many years. When Nikhil eyes shows the happiness, Sooraj returns the embarrassment. Sooraj looked like very old indicated his metal stress and lack of happiness. Sooraj was in regular contact with Nikhil for almost one year after his marriage. Call frequency slowly reduced slowly and ended after few years. Nikhil was trying to contact him for many years and found Sooraj avoiding to meet his old friends. Nikhil heard about his family life with Tina have many issues. Sooraj role is only an acting husband. He might be feeling shame to meet others, Nikhil guessed. Nikhil’s happiness of getting Tina’s life ruined over ruled the sympathy to his best friend Sooraj life ruins. Sometimes Nikhil will think, he did wrong with Tina and got punishment, Sooraj does with many and got his punishment but what did Tina does? She was always correct and honest. Why you hate her? He asks himself even after knowing answer. ‘Missing her from his palms as well as Jealousy towards her achievements and lucky fellows who got chance to fuck her’’.  During their conversation, Nikhil found Sooraj getting emotional and in a verge of confession many instance in his life but Nikhil indicated him to speak in private due to Susmitha’s presence. Nikhil took day off due Sooraj coming to his home after Susmitha left.
Nikhil has breakfast and switch on the TV. Most news channels were showing the interview of Tina. She is the coach of Indian women basket ball team for past 4 years. When her turns come everything is happening for first time, Nikhil thoughts. She is first winner of Dhronacharya award in basketball category. Government use the word special consideration during announcing her name. What is this special consideration? Nikhil thought. Nikhil accept that the Indian women basket ball team standard has risen very high and had many victories in past 4 years but the criteria for award is not met, he guessed. Tina was already a star in India after her selection to Indian team. That was the era of social media & private news channel start up’s in India. They promote her after some victories. She got her stardom for beauty not sports. Once she become famous, she acted in several advertisements. Government spends and send her abroad for training. She becomes first player from India to play in professional leagues abroad. Even thought India didn’t win any major tournaments, she got Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna award while handling the captaincy of Indian team. She will become the highest women sportsperson in India. She is the long time served captain of Indian women basket ball team. As soon as her retirement, she becomes the coach of Indian women basket ball team. Association terminated the existing coach in short notice. Is it her playing skill in court or in bed? Nikhil though. He was eagerly waited for Sooraj to come so as will get something from his mouth. Nikhil mind went to old memories about his college life.
After his second failure attempt to fuck the call girl, he lost his confidence. He found the reason for his failure was Tina. Tina’s face is coming while fucking another girl and his dick is losing the erection due to guilty feeling. He understands that he needs to behave like earlier to bring her confidence back. He does and the relationship becomes normal. He acted as friendship with Sooraj and Tina also got relaxed and happy. He made the opportunity during the cultural programme in his college. When he started forcing her, Sooraj came and save her. That was the end of their relationship. After several apology and Sooraj interference, she started to speak with Nikhil. She was clear in her statement that she doesn’t have any feelings for him. His hope of bringing Tina back to his life started diminishing every day.  He found the intensity of relationship between Sooraj & Tina increasing every day.  He started to follow them. One day, he found them talking near to the store room after everyone’s left. He went back of the store and listen to the conversation.
T: Sooraj. I am worried about my muscle pain.
S: You are overstressing yourself. You must do cycling to bring more muscles in your legs as well as do proper warm out and massaging.
T: I don’t think, my mother will allow me go to Gym.
S: You have anyway planned to come on Sundays. You come early. We can work out together in Gym. I am doing for free in my friend gym.
T: How about Sunday’s practice?
T: Oh no. It is not a good idea. Neighbours don’t have any other job. Their eyes are on me.
S: You catch the bus and get down at** stop. I will pick you.
T: Sounds good. Whether they have ladies section?
S: No. Sundays is closed for another other customers. He normally sends the key with his boy and delivers to me. I will returns to him after workouts.
T: Now this becomes a bad idea.
S: Why?
T: Probably will lose your focus like last time.
S: No this time, I will focus.
T: You are still out of focus.
Nikhil guessed she found his look on her assets. He heard Sooraj giggling.
S: What to do sometimes my eyes are not listening to me. Am I doing wrong? This is a harmless one. Please don’t stop me. Never ever think that I will hurt your lovely heart. You will never find any attempt from my end until you are ready.
Nikhil heard his voice mixed with emotions.
T: Sooraj. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please don’t think that I don’t have emotions or desire. I was about to surrender myself to Nikhil but the day he grabbed me, I found a demon inside him. It took very long time to come out of that shock. I am grateful to you for bringing my confidence back.
Nikhil got shocked by her word. He felt like his legs are trembling due to weakness. He can’t determine the depth of foolishness he does.
S: I does that because my love towards you. I love you from the time we met but after knowing your relationship, I never saw in that angle. I sincerely loved you as my best friend. You are still my best friend. I am still telling you to think again. Please don’t love me due to the fear of losing me. I assured you my support & love till my death. In both case, I will be always with you.
T: I guess, you don’t believe my love. I do not love you because of my hetaerism to Nikhil. I mean it. You are really a good friend of me. I don’t think anyone can understand me better than you. I enjoy the care and protection from you. I don’t think, I will ever get it from anyone. I am not a fool to lose this love.
S: So, I guess my eyes have the permission to enjoy.
T: Do you take permission for everything from your loved ones?
S: Everything means?
T: Do you take permission before kissing your mother? (Tina giggled)
S: Oh!! I see… Well Today onwards, I will not.
Nikhil heart beat very fast.
T: Sooraj. Someone will see.
Nikhil understand that he is kissing her. His heart got broken. When he was about to turn back, he heard the door opening sound. He understands that Sooraj & Tina entered the sports store room. Nikhil searched for any open window and suddenly he remember his friend word about the gap in back window. The story of their witnessing Sooraj’s deflowering the senior through that gap.  Nikhil went back and found the gap. He peeps inside through the gap. As expected, Sooraj was kissing Tina. Tina is also responding to him. Door was not closed so there was enough brightness in the room. Nikhil saw both are standing and hugged each other during kissing. Nikhil can see her from back. Sooraj’s hands were caring her back. Nikhil expected him to proceed further. He doesn’t know why he stands there and seeking Sooraj to take further step. Nikhil found them looking each other’s eyes by breaking the kiss.
S: Why you are you looking like this? You didn’t like it?
T: No.
Saying this, she brings her face to him and both started kissing again. Nikhil expects him to grab her ass but his palm reached till her bottom back only. After breaking the kiss, he told her it’s getting late. She needs to move otherwise will reach late in home. Nikhil felt that even after he told to go, she is not bothered. They remain in hugged position. Nikhil found her resting her head in his shoulder. She was kissing his neck in regular intervals. Sooraj was rubbing her back while she kisses. They are speaking something in romantic, Nikhil guessed. He can see the lip movement of Sooraj but the sound was not enough for him to listen. Nikhil didn’t understand their conversation but he guessed from Sooraj’s hands indication, he has brought the topic about her body in conversation. Nikhil saw him pulling her bra strip and telling something to her. When he pressed her thighs, he understood that he is speaking about her muscles. Suddenly Nikhil saw Tina telling something and Sooraj looking back. Sooraj went and closed the door. Sudden darkness turned to brightness after Sooraj switched on the light. Nikhil remembers the day the reaction of Tina, when he closed the door after entering the changing room of ladies. Today he found happiness in her face. He doubted whether closing the door is her idea? Nikhil found Sooraj putting a mat in floor and made her lied down and he kneel down in between her legs.  Nikhil though. Oh! My God. He is going to fuck her but he got confused when he bends her both legs. After adjusting the position of Tina, he started showing her exercise by holding her legs. Nikhil can see his bulge through the gap so he was sure about getting noticed by Tina. Both were in college tracks. Nikhil can see her heavy breathing from the up down position of her boobs. Her eyes were on Sooraj while he shows her stretching. Nikhil’s knows that she is under lust and not concentrating on his words. She is enjoying his touch. Sooraj kept her legs bend again and started to shake her thigh muscles. Nikhil got surprised by her hands untied the knot of track pants and pulled it down. Sooraj did the rest to removing the track and shoes. . Nikhil was expecting to her naked by the sports shorts were below that.  Every day he found her in shorts and her naked legs but today he found more excited. His dick got erected. He tried calm down but his dick remains hard. Sooraj started shaking her muscles by toughing her bare body. When he shakes her thigh muscles, Nikhil saw her pulling the shorts upward and give her things naked for him. Nikhil’s eyes enjoyed the beauty of her milky thighs. After few minutes of massage, he stopped.  Sooraj bend and kissed her both knee joints. He move little forward in kneels and placed his palm on her cheek and gave a romantic look. Tina started kissing his hand by holding it. Nikhil saw the other hands of both holding by crossing fingers between. Nikhil found her surrendering to Sooraj fingers. Once she stops kissing his hand, he started behaving playful with her. He started to catch her nose and rub her face with his finger. His finger moved from her nose to her ears, He circled her ears and hold softly. Nikhil observed the eyes of both. Both eyes are talking. Tina is inviting him to take her and his eyes were asking about her surety. When she keeps on nodding her head as indication of her permission, his finger slowly started moving down to her neck. She turns her head for giving him more access. Her eyes were half closed and opens in regular interval and looks him with full of lust. His finger moved from side of her neck to centre. His finger stopped on the zipper of her track shirt. He stopped there and looked at eyes of Tina. Instead of giving him permission, Nikhil saw her pulling the track zip down. She got up from lie down position and removed the track.
T: Sooraj. Door is locked?
S: Campus gate is closed now. No one will be there except us.
T: How we will go?
S: Don’t worry. I have keys. Peon made a duplicate and gave me for avoid taking hassle to bring it on very times requires to open the gate during holidays.  If you are interested to from front gate, we can ever jump the back wall. It is already too late for you to reach home.
T: Give me your phone.
Nikhil saw Sooraj giving his cell phone to her. Very few students were having cell phones during that day. She called her home and informed about coming late. He assured the assistance of Nikhil with her. Nikhil got stunned by using his name. He regrets his act. He understands the trust on him by her family. He felt bad by missing it. Nikhil saw Sooraj getting up and locking the door. Tina has already removed her tracks and sitting on the mat. Sooraj also removed his tracks and sat near to her in his shorts and Tshirt.
S: Tina. Are you sure?
T: You still doubt me? Do you leave me after sometimes?
He placed his hands on her both cheeks and asked.
S: I think you don’t trust me.
He left his hands and moved little back. Tina lied down and spread her hands and invited him to come inside her hands. He brings his body in between and she hugged him tightly. Nikhil saw his body is covering her. They started to kiss again. Sooraj placed one hand behind her head and made her comfortable. Nikhil can see his hands holding her waist started moving upwards slowly. It reached her armpit area through side. Hers boobs are crushed under his chest. Nikhil can see her hands in his back rubbing his back and pulling his T-shirt up. When he found her difficulty in pulling up, he broke the kiss and got up again. He removed his T-shirt.  He got up and brings few more mats and made as a pillow for her. When he indicated her whether to remove his shorts, he found her smiling in shy. He removed his shorts and stand in front of her in his vest. Nikhil saw her eyes were on his bulge. He came near to her and removed her T-shirt. She was still wearing an inner down to T-shirt. He removed it also. Nikhil can’t believe whether it is true? All these time, he was masturbating by thinking about seeing her in naked and now it is happening right in front of his eyes. He started assuming him on Sooraj place. He pulled his dick down and holds it. He can see her naked back left with a bra in body due to sitting. Due to darkness outside, no one can see him from houses outside the campus. He was expecting to remove her shorts also but after removing the T-shirt he made her lie down. Nikhil started shaking his dick by seeing her upper portion of her boobs. Her navel hole is more beautiful than he fantasised. Sooraj took her leg in his hand and removed the socks. He kissed her leg finger. Nikhil saw Tina giggling due to tickling. When he continues to kiss, Nikhil saw her expression turning to pleasure. When he sucks her finger, her eyes were showering the love on Sooraj. He started kissing her legs and coming up. When his mouth reached her thighs, he found her spreading her legs. Another hand of Sooraj rubbing her legs has gone further up and reached near to her pussy area. Nikhil found Tina trying to pull his shorts up and trying to make her thighs more naked. Even after her shorts went very upside, Nikhil can’t find satisfaction in her eyes. She immediately untied the knot and pulled it down. Sooraj hold her shorts and pulled down. Due to his catch on her panty on initial hold, her panty also pulled down little. He removed her shorts and enjoyed her beautiful body in panty and bra. He pressed his dick by looking at her body. Tine asked him in naughty tone about what is he looking? He smiled and brings his hip more towards her. He took her hands and placed above his bulge. Nikhil found a shock in her eyes.
S: Do you want to see?
He didn’t wait for her answer. He removed his vest and made his dick free. He placed her hand on is dick again. Nikhil saw his massive dick. Nikhil didn’t see any shyness in Tina face while holding the dick. Her eyes were on the dick and she was enjoying her first touch by pressing it like a toy. Nikhil couldn’t to control by seeing it. He started to stroke his dick fast. He forgets about surrounding and masturbates hard. Due to his body shaking, he slipped from a brink he stands. He heard the sound of rush happening inside the room and widow’s getting open. He hides in between a gap in wall. He found Sooraj looking outside. When he found his face withdraws from window, he moved from there quickly without making sound. He waited outside college campus for Tina to come out but she came out even 30 minutes later. He got curious to know whether what happen next. He went home in an unsettled mind. He was not sure about the number of times he masturbated that night.
[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
initial updates reminded me of "mind control"
interesting twists and turns..............not only in protagonist's life but teena and sooraj's lives too
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
interesting
Like Reply
Great update...slow n sensuous
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
Super. Nikhil is a true cuck by birth.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply