Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what type of sex do you enjoy?
hi guys!
we all have our taste in sex. some people fuck like animals scratching, slapping, making loud moans etc.
some may like slow pace enjoying every moment of sex.
some may like erotic sex pleasuring your women more.

i personally like erotic sex.
long foreplay, kissing and licking every part of body, then slow fuck at first, steadily building pace and then hard fuck during orgasm  

so what type do u like?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me and my wife like rough sex like spanking and loud mouns
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
I like pulling her hair while I fuck her from behind while she is on the phone with her husband telling him why she can’t come home tonight.

[Image: tumblr_oxyizvVfdI1vjl42oo1_400.gif]
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
Like Reply
My Ex GF had the tastiest Pussy..No Hairs and her juices were like sticky syrup
I loved sucking and licking it a lot..it smelled also great...and she would give the loudest moans....and eventually come
We tried 69 also, but she would moan so much, i couldnt get proper blowjob, so i would lick her first
Once climaxed i loved fucking her tits and coming all over her chest and face
She wanted to keep her hymen intact, so didnt penetrate her, but that was awesme experience i had

My Wife pussy doest taste as good as her,so i dont lick her pussy... but my Wife gives great blow job and allows me to come in her mouth, and even swallows sometimes
This is also the best experience i had

So these 2 are my favourites
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:02 PM)adams_masala Wrote: I like pulling her hair while I fuck her from behind while she is on the phone with her husband telling him why she can’t come home tonight.

one of the best erotic moments in cheating i guess. have seen in movies. turns me alot as well.
the women u fuck must be real bitch.
good luck
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:12 PM)stockyz Wrote: My Ex GF had the tastiest Pussy..No Hairs and her juices were like sticky syrup
I loved sucking and licking it a lot..it smelled also great...and she would give the loudest moans....and eventually come
We tried 69 also, but she would moan so much, i couldnt get proper blowjob, so i would lick her first
She wanted to keep her hymen intact, so didnt penetrate her, but that was awesme experience i had

My Wife pussy doest taste as good as her,so i dont lick her pussy... but my Wife gives great blow job and allows me to come in her mouth, and even swallows sometimes

great man!
enjoy ur life
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 01:07 AM)arryn Wrote: one of the best erotic moments in cheating i guess. have seen in movies. turns me alot as well.
the women u fuck must be real bitch.
good luck

Thanks man! She is a very homely house wife who can’t tell her husband she is satisfied because she is shy and embarrassed to tell her husband and talk to him about sex. But at the same time too horny to not to surrender to my cock when I presented her the opportunity to fuck her in her own bed while her husband is at work.. she loves her husband and she will be so obedient to him that she picks up the phone to answer him no matter what she is doing including the time when my dick is in her mouth.
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:02 PM)adams_masala Wrote: I like pulling her hair while I fuck her from behind while she is on the phone with her husband telling him why she can’t come home tonight.

My favourite
Like Reply
personally like erotic sex.

long foreplay, kissing and licking every part of body, then slow fuck at first, steadily building pace and then hard fuck during orgasm  

My wife likes that way.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(30-01-2019, 05:04 PM)rv123 Wrote: personally like erotic sex.

My wife likes that way.

most women kinda enjoy that way
they need long build up especially when they are not horny
Like Reply

wish she is my wife!
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 08:39 PM)arryn Wrote: hi guys!
we all have our taste in sex. some people fuck like animals scratching, slapping, making loud moans etc.
some may like slow pace enjoying every moment of sex.
some may like erotic sex pleasuring your women more.

i personally like erotic sex.

so what type do u like?

erotic sex.

Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
foreplay, soft
Like Reply
I like slow and steady with more pleasue to my lady love. I get hot when she dominantes in bed
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:12 PM)stockyz Wrote: My Ex GF had the tastiest Pussy..No Hairs and her juices were like sticky syrup

You are lucky if ur wife allows u take cum in mouth
Like Reply
I like to talk very dirty ( in hindi) and using foul language.
It turns me on
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 12:57 PM)coolchats Wrote: I like to talk very dirty ( in hindi) and using foul language.
It turns me on

I also like dirty talk at the time of sex and she enjoys.
guddufbd37;
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 12:57 PM)coolchats Wrote: I like to talk very dirty ( in hindi) and using foul language.
It turns me on

PM me
kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
Doggy position is my best fav position
Like Reply
Anal fuck
Like Reply