Romance Life in a metro city.
7 pm. Aparna was standing naked in front of mirror. Her eyes were full of satisfaction and proud of her body. She placed her hands above the small hair above pussy and rubs it. She was planning to shave it fully but Rohan like her private part with little hairy so she trimmed it to low. She got satisfied with the size bring her hands to breast. She holds her boobs and pressed slowly. She brings her body forward towards mirror for getting clear view of her nipples. When she found her nipples are hiding, she rubbed her finger above nipples and made it erected. Looking at her erected rose nipples, she felt proud. She turns herself and looked at her back. She slapped her butt and checked the jiggling. Slight disappointment reflects in her eyes due to lack of expected jiggling as she wants. She always wishes to have extra size in her bumps. She wears panty with butt pad to make it perfect while wearing jeans or formals. Rohan always appreciate and comment about the growth of boobs and bumps after marriage. Aparna started to think about adding extra size and fat in her body only after marriage as well as time the moment from using fitted cloths. She was not sure about the reason for increasing the size and weight. She knows that the quantity of food consumption is same as before marriage or even less and not in proper time during office hours. Despite all she put weight on her body. The major difference she found is increased number of using hotel food and occasional drinking of beer. She concluded the reason is because of her boobs and butts are crushed in Rohan’s arm and body mass is due to quantity of Rohan’s semen she drank. She was extremely happy when 32 A size bras got tight and replaced with 34 B after couple months later marriage. The cup size has increased to C further but there were no actions or a slight decrease in past 18 months.  Panty is still in small size (25) gives her body a really curvy despite the butt size measurement is 33. Her eyes were still not satisfied by her butt size. She bends down and looked behind to mirror and checked the beauty of as view while her ass is open. She got a satisfaction in mind by watching the view. The colour is same as her outer skin without any dark shade.  She brings her finger to ass hole and rubs it with her nails. She enjoys the tickling sensation for few seconds and got up. She lifts one leg to the small table in front of the mirror and made her pussy opens. Apart from little darkness in her clit, pussy looks very pretty. She separated her clit with fingers and enjoys the rose skin inside. She put her finger inside. She felt an erotic sensation when her nail touched the skin. Her finger started to masturbate suddenly. Aparna why are doing this? Let’s wait for Rohan to do it. Believe me. Your bad days with Rohan in bed are gone. He will be same as before. You don’t have to masturbate for getting your satisfaction. Her mind told. Aparna suddenly withdraws her finger. She felt shame by looking at her lusty face in mirror. She wore the transparent black panty followed by sexy Bra. She wore the special black transparent dress purchased for wearing today above it.  She can see her white skin is clearly visible. She found Bra is spoiling the sexiness of dress and body. She removed the Bra and wears the dress back. When she found the skin of her breast through the Bra she got a satisfaction in her mind. Suddenly
Aparna got call from Rohan. Where are you Rohan?  I am waiting you so long. Why do you switch off your mobile? Aparna asked in nervous tone.
My mobile charge got lost. There was no taxi or bus operating and luckily got a car lift till Sunny’s home. I charged my mobile from his home and calling you. He will drive me home. I hope you are not upset. I will come soon. I Love you sweet heart. Rohan said.
Come home soon. I was waiting for you. I love you too my dear Aparna told.
Phone got only 1 percentage charge. I charged it for just informing you. Bye. We are leaving his home Rohan told and disconnected the call.

Rohan disconnect the call before Aparna tell him for not bringing Sunny to home today. Even though she got the information about Rohan’s arrival she got upset with Rohan for breaking the promise given to her within few days.
Rohan & Aparna got married three years ago. It is an arranged marriage or arranged love marriage. Aparna did her engineering from architecture & Rohan did MBA. Both studied in Bangalore. She is from Uttaranchal & he is from Delhi. Rohan cousin sister was Aparna’s classmate, best friend & roommate. They met during the brother sister meeting. Rohan is an average guy. He is not a love at first sight type for a cute girl like Aparna. Even thought she is not conservative nature but her family was conservative. Due to the respect to her parent’s words as well as not interested in exhibition of her body, she prefers to wear loose dress. Thin body with less sized assets along with loose dressing, gave cover to the shape and beauty of her body but still people looking at her face will definitely pause their look for few seconds due to the cuteness in face. After several meetings and gentle man approach of Rohan make a feelings towards him in her mind. When Rohan also expressed his feeling, she informed him that she also likes him but she is not interested into any sort of commitments. Her focus is only on studies and aim of getting good job so as will always be a supportive woman for husband in life. She also advised him to focus on career and will think of marriage after get settled in career. When she expressed her concern of continuing the same intensity of friendship, Rohan assures her that he will be a good friend in her life irrespective of married each other or not. They were good friends till getting married.

Sunny was Rohan batch mate and friend. He is from Haryana. He is rich and stylish. Girls will get attracted to him by looks. One of Aparna’s classmates is his girl friend. She will be always absent in weekends and holidays from morning and drop off by Sunny in evening. He saw Rohan inside the compound during one of his drop. He started to come with Rohan to meet his girl friend inside the compound. Due to LG status of Rohan for his sister, he has the permission to enter the compound. Even though he made several visits, no one raised any issues on Rohan due to the decency followed by him. Aparna met him for first time during such visit. Sunny’s comment and vulgar look at their boobs and ass of girls made Aparna hated him from first meeting. He didn’t bother to comment in front of Aparna & his girlfriend while Rohan talk with his sister in private. Sunny was in an impression of Rohan and Aparna are lovers. He started to flirt with Aparna since he came to know that there is no such relationship. Aparna started to avoid coming down during his visits. Sunny become regular visitor with Rohan and without any further choice to meet Rohan, she started to come down with her friend after couple of skips. Aparna was already enjoying the company of Rohan and she doesn’t have a mind to avoid it by fearing Sunny. When Aparna talked about Sunny to Rohan, he advised her to ignore him. He is not a type of boy who will give respect a girl. So far she is with him, she will be safe. One day when Sunny along with Aparna & girlfriend sitting in chair of a small cafeteria and Rohan along with sister is ordering tea and snacks in counter, Sunny asked to her girlfriend. Darling, did you meet the girl I told?
No Sunny. Give me little time. Girl friend told.
I got bored with the girl in my college. I offer same to her. I will see who will get success first? Sunny told.
Aparna saw the Sunny eyes falling in the back of Rohan’s sister and exclaimed with a sound ho. Anger rose in the blood but she controlled her. His girl friend spotted the anger in Aparna’s face.
Sunny. Look at me. Girl friend called Sunny.
Sunny looked at her
Yes. Tell me. Where we stopped? Sunny asked.
Forget it. We will discuss it while talking in night. Girl friend told Sunny.
If she has all I want, she will be a perfect girl for me. Sunny told her girl friend with a smile by looking at Aparna.
Aparna understood that Sunny & her girl friend are not in love. They are maintaining some other relationship. Aparna found no sad in her face while his boy friend comment on other girl. Aparna looked at her girl friend face indicating to make her boy friend quiet and stop talking rubbish.
She is not your type Sunny. Leave her. Let’s talk about others. Girl friend told to Sunny.
Sunny looked at Aparna’s face and found her staring with anger.
Madam. Please don’t give that look. I am sorry for telling wrong acquisition without checking it. Honestly due to your dress, I can’t figure your size. I can fix your problem. You ask her, she also has similar size of yours and now see the difference. Sunny told to Aparna.
How dare you to tell me like that?  Aparna shouted in anger.
Rohan rushed to Aparna and apologize for rude behaviour of Sunny. He left the place with Sunny immediately. The matter came into the ears of warden and she put restriction for Rohan’s frequency of visits. Aparna apologize Rohan for creating the scene but Rohan supported her actions. He told her that she should always take care of herself like this and don’t wait for anyone help including husband.
If you are wearing loose dress by thinking about such comments from people about your body, then you will not able to wear in your life time. This is your life and you have the right to take decision of how you will look like and what you wear until you get compromise your dignity. I am always there for your support. Rohan told.
This incident and follow up talks with Rohan was first reason for generating a feeling in her mind towards Rohan.
She thought of telling Rohan that the reason for wearing loose dress is not due to fear or shy or conservative nature. She wants to expose her body in front of husband before anyone. Sometimes she will think that she is cheating her mind. She is wearing loose dress due to the fear of repeating the similar incident happen during 9th standard.
She thought of telling the incident to Rohan but it is too early. Aparna said to her mind.
Sometimes she will think, that incident is the reason for her to become strong in life.
                Aparna’s parents are very conservative and protective. Due to three daughters, parents eyes were always chased them. Both sisters of Aparna are 5 & 7 years younger to Aparna. Automatically parents eyes were always chased Aparna. After she turned 10 years, her parents didn’t allow her to go out of home and play with neighbouring kids after school. She found her relief by going Uncle’s home next to her house. Uncle and aunty are very nice and she got similar treatment like they treat their kids. Uncle & aunty was only one in their family who don’t follow the traditional style. Uncle’s daughter (Prerana) is 4 years and son Arav is one year elder to her. Prerana used to wear shorts pant in home. Afterwards, they are only her friends near home. Uncle & aunty used to purchase dress for Aparna while shopping for their kids but her parents didn’t allowed her to wear it out side. Uncle and aunty started keeping the dress purchased for her in their home and made her to wear while she travels with them without her parents. Aparna also enjoyed and her affection to the family increased. Whenever she goes to their home, Aunty cooks food and make Aparna to eat by commenting that girls should eat well so as we will bring some fat in our body so as men will like us. By the time she reached 8th standard, she got little fatter than before. Sometimes Uncle also comments on her that she is becoming beautiful day by day as well as you are very disciple. Aparna found the uncle loves her more than his kids. He supports Aparna in front of his kids. He always come and sits next to her rather than his kids while watching movie together. Holding her waist is common and sometimes uncle’s hands accidently brush her boobs and ass. She never bothered about that and considers him as father. Most of time Prerana prefers to close the room and stay inside so Aparna was mostly attached to Arav. Aparna’s menstruation cycle started in same year.  She found a difference in aunt’s behaviour while Arav is at home. She started hearing aunty repeated dialogue when he holds Aparna. Arav. She is a grown up girl now. Don’t play like before. Aparna also noticed the change of feeling inside her while Uncle’s & Arav hands touching her body. She liked the feeling. Sometimes she purposefully touches her body parts with Arav. She feels guilty but sometimes she couldn’t stop her. One day when she reached their home, she didn’t find any one down. She went upside and saw the door of Prerana is not closed fully. She reached near to the door. Before pushing it she heard a moan sound. Aparna looked inside through the gap. She got shocked to see Prerana talking to someone in phone and her hands is rubbing the pussy. She is not wearing shorts and her panty is pulled down. Aparna withdraws her look and decided to go to her home but after couple of steps, she stopped. Her mind compelled her to see it again and she returns back to the door. She can hear the sound of Prerana. Yes baby.. Come on. Come inside me. Aparna brings her face little more inside to see it clear before returns but when her face touched the door it got open further. Before she run back, Prerana reached near to her. She was in her panty. She pulled Aparna inside her bedroom and closed the door.
You are hiding and enjoying. Prerana asked.
No. I just reached. I came to check whether you are at room?  Aparna told.
Did you see me in room? Prerana asked.
Sister. I am going home. Aparna told.
Wait. You peeped into my room without permission and now you can go only after my permission. Prerana told.
You tell me what you saw and can go home. Prerana told.
Aparna looked at Prerana face and saw the seriousness in her face. She wants to go home at the earliest so she decided to tell her what she saw.
I saw you naked and talking to someone. Aparna told.
You saw only me in naked? Tell me full and you can go. Otherwise, you are going to stay at this room till my parent’s returns.  Prerana told.
I saw you putting your finger inside your down part, Aparna told.
Tell me the name of down part, Prerana asked.
When Prerana saw Aparna searching for words, she told her. You saw me putting finger in my pussy. Why are you shy to tell?  Prerana asked.
No sister. I never saw such in my life. Aparna told.
You should have asked me. I thought that my brother is teaching you everything. I heard from friends that he is an expert. He is my blood brother. That is the reason, I couldn’t ask him. You have the privilege to ask him. He will be happy to do for you.  Prerana told.
What nonsense are you taking my sister? Aparna asked.
This is not non sense my sister. You have never experienced it. Even though a woman touches, we will get pleasure but men hands are more perfect. I guess you do not believe what I am telling to you. I will show you. Prerana told.
She brings her hands to Aparna’s boobs and pressed it softly. Aparna took a step back.
What are you doing? Aparna asked.
Just relax. I am not going to do anything. I will show you the changes in our internal body. Prerana came near to near and told.
She brings her hand back to her boobs.
Your boobs are very tiny. You have reached 8th standard. It is the time our boobs need some extra care. Only boys can help us. See my boobs. I am thankful to my previous boy friend. His hands gave me this size. Present boy friend is a dump. I have to teach him. You should also find a boy friend. Even if you are scared of having a boy friend, Arav is the best choice. No one will get doubt and he is a master. Now a day’s boys are looking at our assets before marriage. Prerana told.
Aparna brings her hands on Prerana hand and removed it from her boobs.
Sister. I am going, Aparna told in a strong voice.
Do you think you can go simply after peeping into my privacy? Prerana shouted.
Aparna got scared. Tears started rolling out of her ears. Prerana didn’t show any mercy.
I will not open the door until my parents came. If you are going home what you saw, I am going to tell them that we are doing it. I know how to handle my parents. I hope you can convince your parents. Prerana told.
I will not tell to anyone. Please let me go. Aparna told with pleading sound.
I will let you go but you have to do what I tell. Prerana told.
What? Prerana asked.
You have to help me to complete what I was doing. Prerana told.
What help? Aparna asked.
Prerana hold her hand brings it to her pussy. Aparna got shocked when her finger touched her pussy. She tried to pull her hands but failed in front of Prerana’s power. Prerana made her to rub pussy. Aparna came out of shock and pulled her hand s back. Suddenly Prerana hugged her tightly.
Aparna. Please do go. It was very nice. Please do it for me. I beg you. Only for one time. No one is at home. We both will only know. Prerana told her in ears.
Aparna was trying to get out of her grip but she was not able to do it. She stops her try for few seconds to think. Prerana took it as positive and started to kiss her. Aparna also feels a strange feeling in her body. Prerana kissed her ears and put inside her mouth. Aparna turns her face. Prerana released her and walked with towards the bed by holding her hands. Aparna’s leg also followed her.
Prerana made her sit in bed and removed the top. Aparna made an attempt to stop her but Prerana easily breaks the minor resistance. Aparna was wearing a top and long skirt. When she saw another inner dress under her skirt, Prerana asked Aparna. Are you still wearing the skirt instead of bra? Before Aparna reply, Prerana told her. Your breast is so small. This will work for you. See my boobs. I am wearing 34 size bras. She lifts her T-shit and showed Aparna. Aparna gave a look at her. Prerana removed her T-shirt full. She was standing in her panty and bra. Aparna gave a strange look at her.
Why are looking like this? I know you do not believe my words. Men like such boobs. They want something to take in their mouth and suck. Prerana told.
Prerana brings her hands on Aparna’s boobs and pressed it. When she tried to remove her skits, Aparna stops her with strong hold. Instead of putting force, Prerana brings her hands to Aparna’s inner and removed the grip from her shoulder then pulls it down until her breast came out. Prerana sat next to her and bring her mouth on top of breast. She started sucking her small boobs. Prerana pressed her boobs with one hand while other boobs inside her mouth. Aparna liked it. She found it more good than accidental the pleasure from accidental touch of Arav. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure. Her body automatically follows the Prerana’s instruction for bring the body fully in bed and laid down straight. Prerana was in her top and sucking her boobs alternatively. Prerana’s one hand was on top of her pussy and started to rub. Aparna made some smaller attempt to remove her hands but her hands strength lost on pleasure. When Prerana’s hands went to the side clip of her skirt, Aparna didn’t stop her. Prerana removed the clip and pulls it down. The skirt didn’t go down due to the grip of Aparna’s back. During the second round, Aparna lifts her body and skirt went down till thighs. Prerana brings her hand to her panty but was blocked by her inners.

She stops sucking and get up in knees.
What all you are wearing under this small body?  Prerana asked.
 Prerana pulled her inners upward and released it from below skirt.
Get up. Prerana ordered.
Aparna got up and Prerana removed inner completely from her body. Aparna’s hands automatically cover her boobs.  She can’t believe what is happening. She has never thought of such things in her life. Prerana separated her hand from boobs. She looked at her.
You are so beautiful. Any boys will die by seeing you naked. Prerana told.
She hugged her and fall into bed. Prerana started kissing her madly. When her lips reached the lips of Aparna, she felt little hesitated but a push of Prerana’s finger above her pussy was enough for Aparna to ignore her dislike. Prerana brings the hands of Aparna and placed above her pussy. Aparna started imitating what she does on her pussy. Prerana moans and her finger went inside the panty of Aparna.
Bring your finger inside. Prerana told Aparna duding moan.
Suddenly Aparna heard the sound of car.
Sister. Uncle and Aunty reached. Aparna told.
Aparna pushed Prerana and wore her dress quickly. She didn’t listen to Prerana’s words that ‘’no one will come to my room’’. Aparna rushed to down and had few chit chat with them before leaving the house. Aparna got little nervous by the look of Uncle at her dress. After reaching the home, she entered the bathroom and cried without making sound. She felt ashamed of herself and promised to god that she will not repeat it.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After that incident Aparna didn’t go to their house for few days. Luckily she got the excuse of midterm exam preparations.  One day when she reaches the home, she got stunned by seeing Prerana with her mother. She rushed to her room. She ensures to close the room properly. When she reached kitchen after changing the dress, Prerana gave a smile. Aparna made a fake smile in her face. When she enquired Aparna about her absence in their home, Aparna’s mother gave her reply of midterm exam preparations. Aparna saw a relief in Prerana’s face. Prerana left the home after some time. Next day uncle also came to her home asking about Aparna’s well being. Aparna has no choice for not going to uncles home after exams. She go and come back to her home before Prerana arrives. One day.
Aparna do you have any problem? Uncle asked.
No Uncle. Prerana replied.
He gave a weird smile on her. When Aparna understand her worries is reflecting in face and people get notched, she made the mind strong to face her. When Prerana saw her in their house, she called Aparna to her room. Aparna followed her to room. When Prerana try to close the door, Aparna told her in strong voice.
What all happen that day. I am regretting. I don’t want to do it again. I hope you get a good boy friend who can give you happiness. That day will always remains as secrecy in my end. I expect the same from you. Prerana didn’t try anything silly afterwards. After hearing about Arav from Prerana mouth, Aparna kept a safe distance from Arav. There after most of the time she spends with uncle or aunty. Aunty teaches her cooking and she spends most of time in learning. Due to Aparna keeping a distance with him, Arav got busy with his school activities and started to come late in home. Uncle is an architect and runs own business. One of the major reasons she like to go their home was spending time with uncle while he make drawings. Uncle observed her interest and teaches her. Sometimes, his hand rubs her body while teaching her measurements. Aparna didn’t find any wrong in his touch.
During one holiday she reached their home in afternoon. The front door was open and she entered. She went to kitchen and couldn’t find the presence of aunty. She stop for a second before going upstairs but she regain her confidence and went. She saw the Uncle’s work room is open and lights in room. When she reached she saw uncle is busy in drawing.
When he saw her, he called her in.
Come. I was thinking about you while drawing. See the drawing and plan then tell some of your idea. It is always works for me. Uncle told her.
Aparna got happy for his positive comments about her. She went near to the drawing table and looked at the drawing. From past two years learning, she understands fast. Her eyes fell on a whisky glass near to table and a half filled bottle in other table.
Uncle. I guess aunty went to her home and will not come today. Aparna asked him.
Yes. She went with our kids to her home. They will come back tomorrow only. I stayed back to finish this drawings. But tell me, How you know? Whether she told you? I didn’t see her coming to your home. It was a sudden decision. Uncle asked her in excitement voice.
No. She didn’t tell me. I guess it from the quantity of whisky in your bottle. If aunty is here or coming back. You won’t drink that quantity.  Aparna told.
Oh!! You have good observation. It is an essential quality for an architect. Well done. Good girl.
By congratulating her, he patted his hands on her back. By holding his hands in her back, he brings her forward and told. Fragrance from her hair made his mind mad. He thought of giving a kiss to her.
Use your brain in this drawing. Uncle told her.
Uncle held her near to his body. Aparna’s one side is fully pressed to his body. Uncle brings his hands from back to her shoulder and hold. Instead of taking his hands and bringing to shoulder, he drags his hands on her back. Aparna felt it but she ignored and brings her full concentration in reading the drawings and measurements. She keeps on asking her doubts and questions. Uncle gave answers. When the answer required touching the drawing and explains, uncle does it with the ruler in his left hand. Aparna took the ruler from his hand and bends forward and started showing her plan of changes. Front side of her top got open from top and uncle adjusted his position to peep inside. He saw her cleavage and his dick got raised. Due to her bending position, she was standing in doggy position. Looking at her projected butt, he pressed his dick with getting noticed by her. He took his hand to press her ass but due to shivering of fear, he placed in her back. She turns her face to uncle.
You are not listening to me. I know I am telling stupid ideas. You should at least listen to me and correct. She knit one brows.
I am sorry. I was thinking about something different ideas. We will take a quick break and continue. Uncle told.
I know you want to finish your glass. Your concentration is in your glass. If I am your trouble maker, I will go. You enjoy the drink and finish your work.  Aparna told with a fake sad face.
Don’t be silly. Uncle told with a smile.
He holds her shoulder and brings Aparna near to his body.
You are my cutie. I can’t see your face getting upset. Uncle holds her chin and turns face towards him. She gave a smile. That my girl. Smiling face is suiting you. You are more beautiful while you smile. Uncle told her with smile. Uncle index finger touched the back of her neck. She felt tickling sensation while he rubs her body.
Uncle it is tickling me. Aparna told him.
You become a big girl and still having tickle. Let me see. He took his hands from her shoulder and brings his all fingers on back of her neck and started rubbing on back neck. Aparna started to giggle. His fingers went to other side under her hair.
Uncle please stops. Aparna requested by giggling.
No, I will stop only after your tickling goes. Uncle said.
He brings his other hand to front side of neck. Finger in her back started to move like beating drums and the fingers in front rubs her neck. Aparna’s ticking vanished and started getting nice feelings on her body. She can feel her head is moving closer to him. Uncle brings his hands in back to her ears and circled it with his fingers. Aparna felt a nice sensation and enjoyed it. It was a surprise for Aparna that circling around ears will get good sensation to body. His hands in front rub her neck and started to run above her upper part of chest. Uncle has decided to take it forward and bring all his concentration to his hands rubbing above her chest. When his hands in back stop giving sensation feeling, she came back to normal. She moved away by telling. My ticking gone. You take a break and finished your drink. We will discuss on my ideas.
Uncle felt disappointed for making his move hurry. He took the glass and drinks a sip.
I forgot to tell you. I donate your old cloths to orphanage. I guess. It will not suit you now. Moreover you are not wearing that.
Uncle you know my parents. Any way you did right thing. At least someone will opportunity to use it. She told in a disappointed voice.
You don’t get disappointed. I was joking. We gave only the very old ones. Recently bought ones are still with us. Have you saw the latest one bought by us? Uncle asked.
Recent one? Aparna asked.
Uncle excused her and went down. When he came back she saw a jeans and T-shirt in his hand.
You aunt bought while purchasing for Prerana. Prerana only choose the size. I guess she might know your size very well. Uncle said in a smiling voice.
Aparna got a slight shock by the way uncle said Prerana know her size. She looked at uncle face to confirm whether he told by knowing something?
In order to change the topic, Aparna told. I didn’t see it. What is the use of this? I am not allowed to wear churidhar fit to my body. Jeans and T-shirt, No way.
You try this first. If it is not matching you size, we can exchange it within 14 days.  Wearing it outside is a secondary subject. You will get chance. Try it first and check fittings. Uncle said.
He handed over the dress to Aparna. He showed the bathroom to change it. She went inside the bathroom for changing. Uncle was standing outside the door. He searched for any gap to peep inside but couldn’t find any gap. He felt disappointed and finish the glass and refilled the whisky. Aparna came out after some time. She stand at the door of bathroom and asked him about the fittings from his angle.
Why are standing there and asking? Come here.
Aparna was not feeling comfortable due to wearing it for first time. After wear the T-shirt, while she checking in mirror she found her cleavage. It was a low cut V-shaped T-shirt. That view made her nervous. She imagined the situation when she wear it and go to public place with uncle and aunty. She didn’t feel any shy in front of uncle. She walked near to him.
Come closer: Uncle told.
She took a step and reached near to him. She keeps her face down. Uncle got the opportunity to peep into her cleavage. He looked at the size of her boobs. He saw it a small tender melon. He told her to turn and she does. He looked at her ass. He understands that her bumps need more care to make her back fit to jeans.
How about your waist Aparna? Uncle asked.
Waist is fine. I think wearing a belt along with this is better. Aparna told.
Let me see. By telling uncle came near to her and lift the T-shirt till waist. Before Aparna could say any words, he lifted it. He put his finger into the jeans from waist side and checked the gap. His finger touched the elastic of her panty. Aparna felt a nice feeling in her body. She stands idle without any movement.
Jeans size needs to be one less. I guess. Let me check the front side gap. He brings his hands to front by dragging it inside her jeans. By the time his hands reached her front side, his hands have travel further inside her jeans. Aparna body got aroused by touch of rough patches in his finger. His fingers passed the elastic of her panty and went down during the journey to her front. His fingers touched her private hairs when reaches front. She felt the touch of uncle body in her back. Uncle looked at her boobs through the gap. He can see it moving up and down due to the heavy breathing of Aparna. He smiled in his mind. He was confident that he is going to win on her body. He always wishes for this moment. Even if Aparna didn’t come, he was planning to call her home by telling the reason for helping him in work. She felt his body fully touching her back.  Aparna wants to move away but her body didn’t move as per her mind says.
Uncle brings her face to front and told. See the gap. You don’t know your size and what size needs to choose for you.
Aparna didn’t answer it. She was only concentrating on the fight between her mind and body. Uncle’s finger was rubbing her private hairs.  She felt like her mind will lost the battle. Aparna closed her eyes and made a quick move. He was not expecting it from her.
Uncle. I think you exchange for Prerana’s size. She will be happy to use it. Aparna said and rushed to bathroom.
He took a few seconds to realize her prey slipped from his hand. He rushes behind her but she closed the door before he reaches. Due to anger and disappointment, he knocked the door. Due to whisky started hitting his head the force was high. His knocking turns like breaking the door.
Open Aparna. Why you went inside. Uncle asked.
She didn’t response. After couple of knock, he stopped. Aparna came out by wearing her dress and new dress in hand. When she handed over the dress, Uncle felt very angry.
Why do you change it? Why you run away? Uncle holds her hand and asked.
Due to his power of holding, she felt pain. She pleaded him to release his hand but he held it tight. Aparna bend down and gave bite of his hand. He released her due to pain. Aparna got free. When she tried to rush out, he held her waist.
How dare you to bite me? Uncle shouted at her.
Leave me. Otherwise I will scream. Aparna told in angry tone.
You scream. By telling her, his hands came to her boobs and pressed it.
Leave me. Otherwise I will complaint against you in security officer station.
You can complaint. I don’t have any issues. You enjoy this first then decide whether to complain to security officer or this pleasure in future? Uncle told her.
Aparna started losing her confidence. She was confident that uncle will get scared by her words. When she found him not scared, she got scared. Uncle hands already locked her hands by keeping his hands around her waist and continue to press her boobs.
I know that you were enjoying with my daughter. I promise you will feel better with me. You just relax. I will give good care to your tender boobs. Prerana’s boobs also have similar size while she is at your age. I gave her regular massage and made it big. You also enjoy. I promise we all can have a good time together. She got fat by drinking my semen. Uncle told.
So far Aparna was thinking that he is just guessing about incident with Prerana. When she heard him telling openly about his daughter boobs and sex details, she understood that he is a pervert. She didn’t feel any sensation in her body due to pressing her boobs. She tried her full force to get release from him but her body is only getting tired. When she realizes that her strength is losing, she turns her face to uncle and gave confident look and told.
No matter what happens, I will make you pay for this.  If you leave me now, the matter will ends at here.
Confidence in her voice made uncle scared. So far his confidence was he has to do some initial force and later she will surrender herself. He will give extreme pleasure so that she will to him without calling or will make opportunity to get pleasure like his daughter does. Today also Prerana was planning to stay back but she went because of her father gave hint about trying Aparna. Prerana’s presence without aunt may force Aparna to go back to home. Aparna find his hands stopped pressing her boobs and grip of holding go soften. She knows that she is getting success. She didn’t run. She knows that if she try to run, he may catch her again and that time he probably won’t listen to her. After few seconds later, uncle started to press her boobs softly and his grip on her waist remains soft.
You don’t get worry, nothing happen to you. You will feel good. Uncle told.
Uncle. I am not going to stop you. Frankly tell you, I didn’t get any enjoyment. You can do whatever you want but you have to kill me afterwards. Otherwise I will make you pay for each moment you spend with me. My words are with you. You leave me and no one will know about this day. My words are not like your daughter. I am born to a great father not like her.
Uncle felt her words like a slap in his face. He got scared by her confidence. He took his hands.
Aparna sorry, I lost myself in alcohol. Uncle said.
I didn’t ask your explanation nor interested in listening. May I take a leave? Aparna asked him in amok and chaff sound.
He felt like condemned and got anger but he controlled his anger for not inviting any troubles. She left the home without saying any other words.
Instead of crying Aparna felt proud on her confidence and way handled the situation. She went to uncle’s home like regular and behaved normally. She enjoyed the fear in Prerana’s and uncle’s face. When she asks the doubt with uncle about the architect works, she found him putting extra effort to make her understand. She used his knowledge and learned lot during till she reached 12th grade.  She chased her passion and got admission for engineering in similar steam.
When Rohan left Bangalore, she missed him so much but she brings her mind back to chase the dreams. She found Sunny in Bangalore during roaming with her friends. He proposed her and she rejected him immediately. Aparna got happy when she recruited by a famous company based in Mumbai. Only one thing happen in her life against her wish is marriage. She was planning to spend one year time in Mumbai with Rohan and understand him more as a husband point of view but after few days of conveying the message about her job and joining after 15 days of last exams, She got a father about Rohan’s family is with them and asked their daughter hands for their son.  
Aparna got shocked. She was not even prepared for it. She found the happiness in father voice as well as her ‘’No’’ will be a great insult for the guest. She also heard her mother telling father and Rohan’s parents to put it in speaker so that everyone can hear her shy sound of bride. She also heard her mother telling, she didn’t give any hint to us so far. When she understands the phone is in speaker mode, she started to tell to everyone.
I just got the job. I need some time for myself before marriage. I am not prepared for that. I have to do another supporting course. I will start attending the evening course.
What preparation you need my daughter? Her mother asked in laughing sound.
Aparna search for words to explain without hurting anyone. She felt angry on Rohan for sending his parents without discussing or asking her permission.
I need to concentrate in my job. This is a very good company and feels like lucky in getting job in that company. I have to join within 15 days after my exam. We can think about it after one year.
You have 15 days gap. Then what is the problem. There is enough time for marriage. We will start the preparations. We don’t think it is good idea to leave you both without marriage in same city. Her mother told.
Daughter, you don’t have to worry about handling a house. Rohan is used to help his mother from childhood. I don’t think he will make you to work the household stuffs by alone. I promise he will be an equal partner for you. So far we know from Rohan, he is proud of you and your achievements. His support will be an added advantage to you. He will happier to assist you as well as creating comfortable atmosphere to finish the course. Aparna guessed the sound from Rohan’s father.
She was about to call him uncle but when the face of her real uncle came in her mind, she spoke to him by calling father.
I request you to discuss with Rohan one again.
You called me father. I mean it and considering you as my daughter from now onwards. You leave rest to me. I am giving you my words that I will make Rohan to accept any condition you want to put. Rohan father told.
She heard her mother telling father o disconnect the call. She can hear her mother telling. This is the usual drama same drama does by every girl. We will check the Kundali and decide a date. Her father told her to take care and disconnected the phone.
She called Rohan and raised her voice on him. He also expressed his shock of his parents visiting her home. He told her that his parents are behind his marriage and he told them about his feeling towards Aparna. He also told them that she never told him that she loves him. Aparna understood that Rohan told them similar like she told but his parents over think above his words. Rohan also told her that they will always enquire about her and details. He used to pass her updates to them. Rohan assured her that he will speak to his parents and break this alliance. When he said he is going to call now, Aparna stopped him.
They all are together. They will get insult. Don’t do that. She told him.
What I should do? You tell me. I will do same like that. Rohan told.
His understanding and support made her to think what is the issue in getting married?
I will tell you what to do? Your father is in my pocket now. I will decide what condition to put before marriage. She giggled and told.
Ok. Aparna. I told you. You do what is correct. Rohan told in worried sound.
Aparna understood that his foolish future husband didn’t understood that she is saying ‘’Yes’’ for marriage.
Hello Mr future husband. Let me hear your proposal from your mouth. She said in smiling sound.
Are you serious? Rohan asked.
Let me hear you proposal. I will think after that. Aparna told.
Wait please. Rohan told.
She understood that he is preparing.
Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was. Now I can’t imagine a life without you in it. I wish you were near to me now so that I can hold your hand and ask you will you give me your hand in marriage?
Rohan stopped. His words really went deep in her heart. She also wishes to be near him.
Hello. My proposal finished. Waiting for your reply. Rohan asked.
Hold my hands by giving me a promise that you will never leave my hands. Aparna told.
Thank you. I do Aparna.
She can feel the happiness in the voice of Rohan. Her worries also gone.
Rohan planned to visit her in Bangalore but his parents flew to Mumbai on the date he planned for travelling to Bangalore. Rohan and Aparna reached Mumbai on 5th day of their marriage. They came two day before her joining date. They gave the excuse of setting the house but real reason for starting their real first night. Due to busy schedules and travelling they didn’t get proper time and comfort to start their love making section.
Like Reply