Adultery Samarth & Parul Chronicles
Once read somewhere that the voyeuristic tendencies tend to develop if you watch too much explicit and sexual content in your life.
Perhaps that would explain why I always fantasized about seeing my wife or girlfriend with another guy. Not be cuckolded, as my ego woudn’t have that, but give her the freedom to do as she pleases, while I take a backseat and watch her performance.

“Hotwifing dear, that’s what they call it.” My voice shaky, as I couldn’t think about how she would react as she comes to know of this weirdness.
“Hmm” she replied. Surely she is going to think I’m a weirdo. Let me introduce both of us first.

I’m Samarth, 27 and grinding myself through the corporate world.  She is Parul, 25 and in the same industry as mine, just a different company.
We both were in the same batch in college, and although she didn’t even look twice at me initially, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her smile. Those flashy-pearl white perfect teeth.  Enclosed by her sweet soft lips giving her such a lively smile.  Those eyes and smile made many guys to become her special friend, as is the case even now. It also helped that she had a very jovial, fun and loving nature. You could just feel at ease whenever you’re around her. And I was the exact opposite. Moody, Silent and keeping to myself. Only few people on this good earth know what a hoot I can be once I get going. Lucky me, that Parul is one of them.

She has a dusky skin tone, but that accentuated her beauty even more. Over the past 4 years of our relationship, she has also gained appropriate weight in the right areas, making her a curvy Savita Bhabhi type, without being a Bhabhi.

“Sammy”, that’s what she fondly called me by. “Yaar, how will you be able to see me do it with another guy, will it not hurt you seeing your love getting touched by someone else.” This is a fine point, raised in countless sex stories all over the net. What makes this pain worthwhile?

“If I was that insecure, would you think I would have let you stay in touch with so many of your exes?”.  I was not the type who would put boundaries on his better half. That didn’t mean I let her whore herself out to the world, but I had learnt from a very true fact of life is this. Our wives, girlfriends, mistresses etc. are all like sand-grains. The more you try to tighten your grip around them, the more they escape. And at last you would be left with an empty hand.

“But I can’t even imagine you with someone else.  I’ve told you this from the start.  Once I let you in my life, I’m all you’re ever gonna get. If you even think that by telling me this fantasy of yours, I’ll also give you permission to do hanky panky with others then you’re gravely mistaken.”
I never entertained the thought of other girls. Although I did ocassionally did get those friendly second, third looks from girls, I never acted on them. Not only was Parul my love, but also a very good friend. There was nothing I could have wanted more from my partner.

After giving her my assurance that no such duplicitous thought has come to my mind, I asked her, “To kya socha phir? “

“Let me think about it.”

It’s on now. I thought to myself.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Parul had been with a couple of guys before me. Nothing physical other than hand holding in public areas, but before we started our relation, she had come clean on everyone of her exes. Most of them were just friends, the facebook ones were she could keep the safety of distance and the thrill of chatting up the other gender.

I had my suspicion that she must have gotten physical with atleast someone, but couldn’t muster the courage to tell me. But that is all in the past, even if she has then it shouldn’t define our future together. And moreover, I had been with different girls in the past as well. And I also told her everything and she accepted it all with an open mind.

The first few months I was restricted to only hugging her and touching her face and arms, but slowly the fire started building up in both of us. We used to sit in park benches after class. She nuzzle into my neck and cheeks, gave soft peck on them. It used to arouse me so much but all I could do at that time was hug her tightly. But she started noticing the bulge in my pants. She knew that the touch of her smooth, dusky skin caused all sorts of tingle sensation in me. I keep telling her that her dusky tone and her smile give her a “DESI GIRL” vibe. Sort of Zoe Saldana mixed with Deepika Padukone. But better than both. Then one day we decided to go for a movie together. I had decided that day that I would explore her, come what may. I booked the wall corner ticket, and we went for the morning show. It was the go to show for college couples who needed the safety and privacy. More often these days, public parks were becoming hotspots for anti-social elements.

The movie started and about 20 mins. Into it, she pulled my arms and pulled me closer against her. I leaned in and kissed her soft cheeks. She looked into my eyes and asked “Promise you won’t leave me.” I said the only thing I could. “Never.” Not because I wanted to get into her pants. Which I did. But because it was true. She is a beautiful, kind and gentle soul and I could only thank my stars that she chose me as her partner. She gave a small peck on my lips.

I parted my lips but she pulled her head back into a NO. Was it my smell? I asked her. She just said she had never French Kissed anyone. Then I asked her to let me be the lucky one.

I leaned into her one more time and put my lips on hers. She parted her lips and I rolled my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues met each other and there it was, the first time I tasted my lovely Parul. Her saliva was running into mine, our tongues rolling back and forth. She put her hand on the back of my head pulled me into her. I started sucking her lower lips as she kept playing with my tongue. We did this for another 5 mins. And now the bulge in my pants had turned into a full on hard-on. My hands went to her waist and I undid the cardigan buttons of her. She tilted her head into a NO but I just kept looking at her, pulling her soft lips with mine gently. I pulled her shirt first, then her inner vest till I reached her soft tummy. It was so soft that I kept running my hands over on it, caressing her belly button. She jerked a little and shivered. I guess that was her first orgasm with me. My hands kept going north of her stomach until I felt a soft fabric which I undoubtedly knew what it was.

She held my hand in a firm grip and that was the first time I also realized she not just some “ABLA NAARI”, this girl has strength in her. She firmly said NO.

I looked into her eyes and said “We’ve been together for little more than 2 months, you’ve trusted me enough to let me taste you. You keep brushing your tight body against mine in the parks and I still control myself. Let me do this. I’ve waited to taste these for very long.”

Maybe it was my words that flattered her, maybe it was the situation we were in, but her grip loosened on my wrist. But she still didn’t let go. My fingers made their way to the outer curves of her bra, and with my other hand I pulled up her shirt to her upper chest to reveal what lay underneath. I looked around, there was no one in our row, or two rows behind us. There was a couple in front of our row, but they busy smooching each other to mind us any attention.

I focused on her. Parul was uncomfortable now. Look on her face was clear that I was the first guy to see her like this. She was wearing a white bra that had black borders all around. But what they held within them was two medium pear shaped breasts. I pulled down one cup and it revealed to me a dark, choclate areola and a nipple begging to get sucked on. I looked at her face and she was not looking me. In fact, she had turned her face sideways. I knew she was not enjoying this. I brought my face closer to those beautiful pears. She smelled so wonderful. It fired all the nerves in my brains. I opened my mouth and put the little nipple in it. I kept sucking on it while my other hand went inside the other cup and started feeling the weight of them. They felt so soft and tender. I put the entire areola in my mouth, looking into her eyes. She just looked into my eyes once, turned her face and said “I guess this is enough.” I decided to stop and not push my luck any further. I just gave a soft peck on both cleavage, pulled her shirt down. Buttoned up her cardigan again and sat beside her.

She sat still for the rest of the movie, occasionally looking over into her phone screen. She neither spoke nor asked anything. At interval I asked her if she would’ve liked something to eat and she just shaked her head into a NO.
Maybe I had crossed my limits. Maybe I have pushed my luck too much today. Maybe she will rethink about being with me. All sorts of thought came to me.
Like Reply
“Baby, I had said that’s enough not I GUESS that’s enough. I wanted you to stop right there and then and would have slapped you if you hadn’t.” Parul said, with her usual jovial manner. She was always to the point. No here and there, just cut right to the chase.

We were discussing our first taste of each other which happened 17 months ago over the phone. We were both on our way to our office in the morning, she in her car and I in the metro. She had urged her parents to let her buy a car for herself, and they had to give in, which they always did. That is one more feature of Parul, she can convince you to kill yourself. Or stay adamant if you don’t relent. Most of the times, it worked in her favor.

“You know, maine soch lia tha”. She continued. “After the movie, when we went to college in the second half, I had made up my mind to tell this scoundrel that either you keep your distance from me or we can go our separate ways.”

“Scoundrel? You thought I was a scoundrel for sucking on your juicy breasts?” I asked her.

“Oye, that was the first time anybody other than my parents had seen my breasts. What did you think would go through my mind, huh? Waise bhi, you suck them so hard it is equal to rat-bite”.

“So a rat has bitten you on your breasts? Lucky bastard” I asked her, knowing what was to come on the other end.

“Kam Bolo, it was a figure of speech, anyways you’ve played with them so much that they’ve doubled in size. You know my sister and mother keep taunting me saying I should keep them in check otherwise my husband won’t be able to handle your weight.” Parul retorted.

“But your weight is still the same, only the right places have grown to my liking, and others too I believe.”  I said. “Yeah, Vinay can’t maintain eye contact whenever I speak to him.” Vinay was her senior in office. Almost 10 years older than her, but she had mentioned how he steal glances at her and would often stare at her breasts and ass.

“But you don’t even dress that provocatively, it’s always trousers and a shirt or the traditional salwar suit.” I wondered what made these guys drool so much when there was hardly any skin show. “Beta, tarika hota hai, it’s not just skin show which excites men. They want more what they can’t see and let their imagination fill in the blanks. Waise bhi, Sajid makes sure I stay safe. He’s quite the protective one you know.”

My eyebrows raised a bit, I asked, “Sajid means your office boy? The one who handles the pantry and stuff?”. “Yeah baby” Parul continued, “I have seen on multiple occasions he goes out of his way to help me. Warned me about Vinay long before I started noticing his lecherous stares, also often would stay back after office hours just so that he could accompany me to the car. Quite a kind heart he has you know.” She knew she was teasing me by saying this.

I was aware of Sajid. He was an office boy at Parul’s organization and had heard from her that he watched out for her. She used to speak to Sajid, albeit as a colleague and she would mention how he would keep smiling looking at her, occasionally checking her out but all the time maintaining a safe distance so as to  not make her feel unsafe.

“Isn’t he 2 years younger than you?”

“3. But still I guess he likes me. I may even think he loves me based on how much protective he really gets for me. Do you know he started arguing with Nitin that other day when he was arguing with me. That moron didn’t even think he could lose his job for something like this. But he doesn’t care. That’s what I like about him.”

“Oh so you’ve started liking him as well now.” This was getting somewhere.

“Kya hua jalan ho rahi hai kya? Tum hi to bol rhe thi that you wanted to see me with another guy.”

So she has thought about my fantasy. It had been a week since I started this topic with her.

“But isn’t he too young for you?” Somewhere in my mind I didn’t think that would be a problem, but I wanted to see how she would react.
“So when did I say I’m ready for this? I’m just teasing you baby. Anyways I have reached office so will call you in the afternoon. Bye Love You”

I too was about to reach my office, but the thought about possibly Parul trying something like my fantasy did excite me greatly.
Like Reply
Great start. Keep going
Like Reply
good....
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 03:00 AM)ronylol Wrote: Great start. Keep going

thanks bud....writing the next update now
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 04:57 AM)krish Wrote: good....

thanks
Like Reply
Parul belonged to a traditional Baniya family, who were strict about inter-caste marriage plans. Although I was a , her parents had still conveyed that they wanted a Baniya groom only. We both didn’t lose hope, and took strength from the fact that my family loved Parul and couldn’t wait to get us married.

We both decided to finish our courses and start earning. Both of us climbed the ladder quickly and are doing reasonably well for ourselves. The only thing that remains is to get married.

Which is why acting on this erotic fantasy was not only thrilling but also weird knowing that most couples who do swap, cuckold or even hotwife are married and have been for a couple of years. But in our case, we were thinking about trying it before we even got engaged. This could result in all sorts of horrible ways.
I kept thinking through all of this and the workday passed by in a jiffy.

Our preferred mode of communication was calls in the morning in the afternoon and morning and Whatsapp in the evening and night. She had to mind her parents as they too kept an eye on her, noticing if she planning to elope with me. But we were not going to try anything like. We both knew that the tides were turning in our favor. Parul’s younger brother, although initially hesitant, was now in favor of our marriage and so was her younger sister.
Even Parul’s mother was fond of me. But it was her obtuse Father who was not relenting.

“Ha wo sab so gye” Parul typed, remarking her parents were fast asleep and we could chat away. We started our nightly routine of chatting away for 4-5 hours which we started from our early dating days. We both sacrificed our sleep so we could know each other better. It is because of that level of going out of our ways to understand the other person, that our relation has managed to stay strong even after so many fights, miscommunications and anger outbursts. Mainly from my end.

“So how was work today” I asked her.  Her answers were the same usual. But one thing struck which got the conversation flowing in the direction I wanted.

“Sajid gifted me coffee mug today.” She said.

“Gifted? He’s giving you gifts now?” “It’s now like he bought it for me. He took stock of the pantry today and saw there unopened new coffee mugs in boxes so gave one to me. At least that’s what he said now if he bought it for me then what can I do? Hold On, I’ll send you a pic.”

She sent me the mug image. It was a simple white coffee mug and had a small kitty with red hearts printed on it.“So you’re a jungli billi for him now?” I joked.

“LOL He says he hasn’t spoken to many females her in the office and I’m the first one who replies or takes the time to speak to him. You know the other’s just consider him an office boy so just don’t pay him any attention.” Parul remarked.
“But you do, right?” 

“Sammy, you know how I am. I don’t think anyone is beneath me nor do I let anyone think they are above me.”  She was right. That was my Parul. It was this pure heart that won me over.

“So how does he look?” I wanted to gauge if she has noticed more than she has let on.

P : He looks good. Like all boys do in his age.

S : Boy? Is he underage or something?

P : No but he is 3 years younger than me. No more than 21 I believe.

That was one think he had over me. I always looked older than I was.

P : Can I ask you something if you don’t mind?

S : Sure go ahead.

P : Shall I make him my friend? If you give me permission.

S : Of course you can babe, you know what I want to see right?

P : Talk is cheap mister, would you really be able to see me with someone else?

Now we were talking. Things were taking a turn for the better (or worse).

S : Parul, you know how difficult it was for me to even tell you about this fantasy? I trust you and have enough confidence in our love.

P: See, I understand and know that. But I’ve never imagined something like this. The day you told me about it, I thought how could you even imagine something like that but you have to realize nothing is more important than this relationship.

S : That is reasonable. Tell me how is this Sajid guy? Do you think you can have a hold over him and not the other way around?

P : Sammy you took care of me all this time, now that I work here and you’re not here, Sajid does make me feel at ease. The other day Nitin made a joke about my work and Sajid started arguing with him until he apologized. He not only makes sure that I eat and drink on time, but he really goes out of his way to make me at ease.

S : Sounds like he’s in love with you.

P : Yes, he kind of is. That is why I think I can control him. But about the fantasy part. It’s good that you told me but I don’t think if I can let another guy touch me. I’m sorry but you’re the one allowed to do that baby.

S : Parul, I’m going to be with you regardless of what you decide. But if you want this Sajid thing to be something, then you’ll have to get a little more closer to him than you’ve been with your exes.

P : And what would that involve?

S : Hugging, kissing, letting him touch you etc.

P : Kissing? Yuck no. He’s a *****.

S : Are they not humans?

P : They are. Sammy I didn’t mean it like that. See all this requires me to be comfortable with him. Let me start this and see if he is even worth all this.

S : Okay. So how long do you think it would take for him to give you a sloppy smooch?

P : Smooch? LOL if he’s really that good then even it would take him more than 2 years to even get a peck from me.

S : Could take him less too?

P : It could.

Parul was now into a teasing mode. I also wanted to see how far I could push this topic.

S : So you’ll tell me the details of everything right?

P : Will do don’t worry about that.

S : Will you click a pick if he holds your hand?

P : Yup. It has be natural otherwise he might suspect.

S : Will you record your first kiss with him and show me.

P : If that happens, and that’s a big IF, then yes.

S : Will you fuck him like you fuck me ?

P : NO. That is something I would not risk at all.

S : Okay baba, there’s time for everything I guess.

P : Hmm, so you really want me to do this?

S : Yeah, it would be fun.

P : So like I can go on bike rides with him without telling you?

S : Ummm, you could tell me you’re going and go.

P  : Yeah that can be done too. Seriously what to say yaar, you’re giving me the freedom to hang with another guy.

S : I know I give too much.

P: hehe seriously love you babe. You’re letting me be a gf to someone else. Love You So Much. TC. Bye GN.

Girlfriend of someone else? Did I agree for that? She went offline and I wondered how it would all go. Would it end up being one of the most exciting things we’ve ever done or would it end up as me being left heartbroken as to why I started this?

My sleep was broken by the alert tone of a message. It was Parul. I must have slept for long. It was her daily Good Morning message with a photo.
I opened it to see the picture of a young guy, probably 21, wearing jacket and posing in the stairs. He looked okay, with a light beard and wheatish skin tone. He looked thin but you could make out that he did hit the gym.
Parul’s message came again

P : Good morning baby, did you see the pic?

S : GM. Is he the one who is going to have an affair with my Parul?

P : Yes. So what do you think?

S : He looks okay-ish.

P : I know. Nothing compared to you. Sending you some pics.

Parul sent me a couple of selfies of herself at her desk, which she usually does. Then came a couple of photos clearly clicked by someone else, as she was posing.
The office seemed to be quite empty. How early had she come?
Parul was looking beautiful in a cream-brown sweater that hugged her body and showed her curves and a tight trouser which accentuated her ass curves.
I asked her did Sajid clicked these photos to which affirmatively replied.
I said Good Start and got out of the bed. Not knowing what the future entails………….

Like Reply
I really like this story. Please update more.
Like Reply
RESERVED
Like Reply
Parul had a way with words. Like I mentioned earlier, she could sway you and convince you to kill yourself. But she never misused this oratory power.
We both got busy in our work but in the evening I got a message from her.
“He’s asked me if I want to come to Domino’s with him. I declined but I took a rain check.”
I wondered why she decline and even asked her?
“Not so quickly babe. Let him wait a while. It has to look natural otherwise he will become suspicious.” So she did think he’s a smart cookie then huh?
“He’s not a dumbass either Sammy.” She retorted.
Well she didn’t think lowly of him then. We did our nightly routine of finishing up our household work, then chatted a bit and fell asleep. My sweet dreams was broken by the sound of my phone hissing its message tone.

It was Parul.

“Good Morning Baby.”

I replied back and wished her the same. “I’m with Sajid. Drinking Tea together.”

My eyes opened up wide and I said “Great, send pics if possible.” She said okay. A few minutes later I received a photo from her. It was a selfie. Parul was standing in the front, with a cup of tea in her hand, looking beautiful in bun and kohl-eyes and behind her was Sajid, smiling and showing his gutkha-stained teeths. She was smiling and looking genuinely happy, wearing a long overcoat in this chilly weather. They were outside the office , that I could clearly make out.

I freshened up and messaged her. “When did you guys decide to have tea in the morning?”
“He called me and asked if I liked tea in the morning and I said yes, who doesn’t.”
She sent me another pic in the meanwhile. It was Parul and Sajid’s selfie. She had let her hair loose, with her same kohl-eyed eyes and magnetic smile. She was wearing a red dotted shirt which hugged her tight frame and one could clearly make out her large breasts in them. What was suprising was that even Sajid was wearing a shirt of the very same design. Red dotted shirt.

She said that the HR dept. thought we both had planned to wear the same kind of shirt but we denied and said it was just a coincidence.
My girl, in these two pics, was looking as happy and as radiant as ever. I went about my business waiting if something else would take place in the day. In the afternoon I messaged her, like always “Had Lunch?”

“Yes, Sajid brought something special for me. Chhole and Bhature. You know I love those.”

Apparently Sajid knew that she loved it as well. “Yeah I believe he guessed it and guessed it quite good. Anyways he again asked me If I would like to come to Domino’s with him and I said yes. Hope it’s okay with you.”

“Yeah sure, whatever keeps it moving forward.” I said.

“Thank you baby.” She seemed genuinely happy. In the evening after work, I messaged her asking where she was. “With Sajid, going to Domino’s on his bike, will talk to you later.” Now that was interesting as Parul could’ve travelled on her car but she chose to ride with him on his bike. I just let it play out to see what is about to come. I didn’t receive any message from her except a “Reached Home “ message about 2 hours later. She just messaged Good Night talk to you tomorrow and went offline. All manners of thought came to my mind. Why was she so tired that she couldn’t even message me for a few minutes. Did she touch him anywhere when they were on the bike? Did he purposely brake his bike to feel her large pear shaped breasts? Did he put his hands on her smooth skin in Domino’s? Did anything else happen that my stupid mind can’t even fathom now?  I had too many questions that needed answering but all I had was “talk to you in the morning?

Like Reply
Really man! Why stop where! Post more
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 10:09 AM)ronylol Wrote: Really man! Why stop where!  Post more

writing a bigger update....
Like Reply
I was woken up by Parul‘s call in the morning. She sounded quite cheerful.

“Hi baby, Good Morning.” She said.

“Good Morning. Thought you must be tired as you we didn’t speak last night.”

“Yeah just too much workload was to be handled.”

“We’re still talking about office work right? Not any other funny business?”

“Why? Don’t you want your GF to let her hair down and have a little fun huh?” she teased.

“You know Parul I won’t stop you from having a fun time, but atleast keep me in the loop na.”

“You’re in the loop, baby. Acha pucho kya puchna hai?”

“What happened last evening? You guys went to Domino’s on his bike?”

“I drove his bike. You know na for how long I’ve wanted to drive one.”

“And how did he come there?”

“He came with another friend of his on another bike.”

“Another friend of Sajid? How many people know that two are friends?”

“Don’t worry hun. He introduced me as his friend.”

The thought of my love, my girlfriend of two years being introduced as someone’s friend, also a single one at that give some tingling sensation between my loins. It really is quite exciting to do the things that are taboo. It makes the whole journey that much more stimulating.

“Are you sure it will be okay?”

“Bharosa rakh meri jaan. I told you I’ve got this.” I’ll call you during lunch time.

I did trust Parul with all my soul. But somehow things have started to materialize which are no longer controlled by me. In erotica stories, particularly the cuckold ones, this is the part where the seduction begins. The bull tries to impress the lady in all sorts of manner. The lady rebuffs his advances as mere childish plays, but deep down starts developing this little hint of a taboo desire of fun. All the while the husband/boyfriend thinks about what is happening and what could happen and keeps jerking his dick off to eternity.

But this is not one of those stories. Atleast that’s what I told myself.

“Baby, Sajid jawab maang raha tha.” I got a message from Parul during lunch hours.

“Jawab? What jawab? What was the question?”

“He proposed me to be his girlfriend.”

“LOL what? And what did you say?”

“What could I say other than the obvious?”

“So you said No.”

“No"

“Then?”

“I said give me time, I’ve only started hanging out with you for a couple of days. Let me know you better.”

“Are you sure about this Parul?”

“What else could I say? You wanted me to do this if I say NO now he will stop talking to me. Would you want that?”

She had a point. Like always. Telling him No directly would put our little fantasy plans on hold for a long time. She did buy herself some time to plan our next move.
“You know I’m in the Loo and he’s waiting outside for me.”

“What? Why?” 

“He’s sort of protective of me like that. He overheard some time ago that some of the workers in the basement tend to peep through the keyhole so he just stands there outside whenever I’m in to make sure no one else does.”

“Seriously? That’s quite thoughtfull of him. So what have you planned next?” I needed to know what was going on in that mind of hers.
“I’ll tell you in at night. I’ve got to go now. Bye, Love You Baby.”

She hung and I wondered whether Sajid had started developing genuine feelings for Parul. But who could blame the fellow.Parul was a sweet, affable girl and was quite good looking at that as well.

But one thing was making me feel uneasy, that if Sajid’s feelings are truly genuine and if he does get involved physically with Parul, would knowing that she already has a boyfriend sort of push him over the edge. You can never tell with these young guys. One moment they could be the best lovers and the very next they are the jilted exes throwing acid on the paramours. But all these factors can also be applied to me. What if Parul indeed does start developing a soft spot for him? What if that soft spot keeps growing to the point that she can longer have feelings for me?
Later in the day I got a message on Whatsapp. It was a photo sent by Parul. I opened it up to see that it was a selfie of Parul. Sajid was beside her. They both were leaning in to each other in a casual manner, their heads bumping into each other while smiling but he refrained from touching her. What my eyes couldn’t shake off was that this was tight shirt that she was wearing, which clearly outlined her big C cup breasts all the way to her flat tummy. And she had her top two buttons open and one could make out the hint of the cleavage forming. Wow, she really looked hot.

“Message me in the night.” I replied back.

“What happened? Didn’t you like it?” came her reply.

I didn’t respond after that. I started getting those jittery nerves that the cuckold in all those stories I kept reading used to get. Those emotions of my girl getting out of my hands. But why? Nothing has even happened till now. And Parul is doing this all because she loves me so much that she wants to fulfill my fantasy. I decided that I had to calm my nerves before I spoke to her in the night. I took the route to the closest Wine & Beer store nearby my office. Bought a half of Old Monk and decided to booze up for the night.

“Hey baby, where are you? Are you alright?”

I couldn’t tell Parul or even let her hint that I was drunk. She didn’t like it if I did it without her and liked it even less if I drank and didn’t tell her before hand. Sort of felt to her that she had not control on me. But why would you want to control your love. Too many questions alcohol brings up.

“I’m fine, just feeling a bit under the weather.”

“Have you taken any medicine? It’s okay if you want you take rest.”

“I have taken some paracetamol, but we do need to speak.”

“Tell me Sammy what’s wrong.”

“Nothing, it’s just that we haven’t met in a while, need to see you hug you.”

“Baby I miss you too. You know Sajid has started to suspect that there might be someone else as well in my life.”

“How?”

“Sometimes I keep remembering the things you used to say or do and would just sit silently and he notices me being quiet and comes to my cabin with tea or coffee to cheer me up.”

“Parul, can I ask you something?”

“Yes baby please do.”

“Don’t you think he’s getting too emotional for you.?”

“Sammy, can I say something.”

“Go ahead.”

“If I have to do this, I have to give him time and let him get a little emotional for me. Otherwise I won’t be able to have the kind of control on him that I desire.”
“But what if he starts having control over you.” This was the question bugging me for sometime.

“Honestly,  if we are to do this then I will have some feelings for him. But Never think for even a second that he will take your place.”

“I’m not worried about that.” I lied.

“Sammy, you’re my everything. I’m doing this for you baby.”

“I know.”

“If you think even for a moment that I’m going away from you, please tell me to stop and I’ll stop.”

“I believe you my love.” But what if she didn’t, I wondered but couldn’t say it.

“Sammy, baby, I love you, I have missed you so much. Come on video call.”

And she quickly came live on video call. Her hair was loose and she was in her room. She was wearing a thin white t-shirt and pajamas. Even in that loose t-shirt one could make out her breasts quite fine. My cock got hard just looking at her.

She took the glass of water beside her table, and dropped a gentle stream on herself. Her t-shirt got wet, and I could make out those luscious pair of pears beneath them.
“Baby, I’m so cold, please warm me up, show me your lund.” She knew I loved it when she started speaking the Hindi words for our anatomy. It took me a long time to get her to open up like this. I moved my hands down my shorts and took a hold of my rock hard “lund”. And just then my sight fell on the empty bottle of Rum beside my office bag. It was not in Parul’s sight otherwise she would have blasted me of into space. I quickly turned off the video chat. And Parul’s message came in promptly.
“What happened hun? Why did you disconnect.”

“I’m having a terrible headache. Won’t be able to do it tonight.” I lied again
“It’s okay baby, you take rest. Is there anything I can do to make you feel at ease.”

Ever since I saw her photo in the evening with that hint of a cleavage, and now looking at those beautiful breasts, I kept wondering  what would it look like if Sajid’s mouth were on them. As he held one and kept massaging it while sucking on the nipple of the other. How would she moan and bring her hand push his face more into those bulbous big babies.

“Say you’ve started loving Sajid.” I was clearly drunk and out of my mind.

“No please I can’t do this. Something else please.” Parul was right. It was unfair and stupid of me to ask her to say this.

“Why not?”

“I won’t be able to look you in the eye then.”

So she would ashamed if she said it? But why? Perhaps because it was true.

“Do you trust me Parul?”

“Yes, more than in myself.”

“Do you trust in my love for your?”

“More than anything in this world.”

“Then please baby say it for me. Say it for your Sammy.”

“Alright” Then it came.

“I’ve started loving Sajid.”

“Say you love him.”

“I love Sajid. I LOVE HIM. Mujhe Sajid se pyar ho gaya hai.”

“Will you fuck him? Will you show your sex with Sajid to me?”

“Yes I will. Not only will I fuck him and how you, but I’ll ride him so hard that I won’t be able to walk straight the next day.”

And there it was. The biggest load I ever shot in my life. Maybe I was drunk and could be exaggerating because of that, but it seemed like it almost touched the ceiling of my room.

“That’s so fcknf hot…” I slumped into sleep after being spent, all the jizz all around my room.
Like Reply
Hi guys this is the first time I'm writing, please your feedback will be so much appreciated. Thanks.
Like Reply
Your writing is really good. Keep updating. And want a big update at last 4 part.
Like Reply
great going continueeeee
Like Reply
Going great ...keep it up ...all the best Smile
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
update
Like Reply