Incest Your Sister For Mine
Heart Your Sister For Mine Heart

Heart welcome Heart

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We had planned to reach college early to avoid ragging. This is what I said when I called my closest friend this morning. Me (Sudhir) and Ajay have been friends since our play school and have no secrets between us. Since we were friends even our parents became friends and now they too are very close to each other. I wanted to go to a engineering college after school but Ajay was stubborn about doing Viscom. I changed my preference just for him. True my mom was not happy about my choice but couldn’t force me to change my decision. We fortunately scored almost same score in the public and had a good percentage too. So admission into that prestigious Arts & Science College was not difficult. Today is the first day and yesterday Ajay me and few friends had late night party to celebrate the college opening. I don’t booze like Ajay and stops with just a small in any party. Now coming back to the story after so much of shouting Ajay finally woke up and told me he will be ready in fifteen minutes. I took my bike and went to Ajay’s house.
The door was opened by aunty and seeing me she called me in and said Sudhir still not believing myself you both were kids till yesterday and today going to college anyway take care and don’t be naughty and be sure you attend classes. While she was talking Ajay’s sister Boomika who is now in her puc came around and told aunty mummy you thought Anna and Sudhir has joined college for studying never just ask Sudhir what he did yesterday. I stared at Boomika and actioned her not to talk about yesterday but she ignored me and continued talking to her mother mentioning about the late night party Ajay and myself had with friends. Aunty even when Boomika was talking went inside the kitchen to do something I got up and went near Boomika and pinched her waist telling loosu why tell aunty about the party. She in return pinched my cheek and said you refused me join right that’s why I am telling. Ok a short note about Boomika and me since all of us went to the same school including my sister Vandana who is also in the same class like Boomika we all used to play together till Boomika and Vandana became major girls and our parents stopped all of us playing together. Still when our parents went for some marriage together we all will meet together either in my house or Ajay’s house and play. We used to touch each other pinch and so on but never had bad intentions.
In the same spirit first I pinched Boomika and immediately she pinched me back while she was pinching her mom saw that and without shouting in front of me she called her inside the kitchen and started shouting which was audible even form where I was standing silently I moved away from the place and went inside Ajay’s room. Ajay had dressed up of course a new set of formal dress and said to me vaadaa Sudhir lets have breakfast and move to college I am not taking the bike today and we will pick an auto. After he spoke I told him Machan some casamosa happened now Ajay asked what my mom advised you how to behave in college is it I said no da if aunty had said that I would literally closed both my ears and not listened but she saw Boomi fooling with me and she became furious and pulled her into the kitchen and blasted her. Ajay was also angry and he said Sudhir so many times I have told you keep your dirty tricks when mom and dad are not at home. Fucker if you you are so crazy about Boomi take her out fr a movie and finger her not inside the house. I retorted saying Ajay she started it all pouring the jug about we getting drunk yesterday in the party for that only I pinched her to keep quiet but she instead pinched me in my cheeks and that’s when ur mom say it. I am not responsible mind you.
Ajay made peace with me and went down saying by now mom would have cooled down. Breakfast was served on the table but no one was there I like a fool peeped into the kitchen to see if aunty was there she was standing there fuming I tried to return back immediately but aunty called me said Sudhir you know you are a grown up guy and going into college from today Boomi is still a kid and you should treat as if she is your cousin sister you also have a sister of the same age and if Ajay misbehaves with your own suister will you permit? Hearing this I was about to respond by saying who talking about Ajay he was the guy who first made my sister taste beer and have a smoke I was quiet that day because I didn’t want to fight with him for the mistake which was not solely his mistake. I however told aunty just a simple word sorry and without even having breakfast pulled Ajay and went to the college.
On the way Ajay asked me what happened why I was so tensed. I just told him that I was little afraid about ragging in the college. While we were getting down from the auto near the college campus Boomi called me on my mobile I was hesitant whether to talk to her and avoid. But even after disconnecting the call twice she kept on calling Ajay asked me Sudhir who is on the line I lied to him it was my cousin and had to respond the next time. Boomi said sudhi you idiot why you are not answering if you are angry with mummy why not talk to me in fact even Vandana is also next to me and she knows what happened in the morning. I whispered Boomi I am inside the college campus you I cant talk on mobile now I will talk to you in the evening bye and switched off the mobile. I am sure Ajay knew that it was his sister who called and he always pretends he was not aware of anything similarly I also ignore whenever Vandana calls Ajay. Since it was the first day after the address by the princi the classes were suspended and we were asked to go back. Time was not even 11 and I said to Ajay lets go for a movie. Ajay told me that he didn’t bring enough cash with him afraid of ragging and suggested we go home pick up cash and then go for movie. I agreed. We reached home and found that Ajay’s mom’s car was not in front of the door.
I asked Ajay hey your mom has gone out but the doors are open that means Boomi is home what to do Ajay said comeon yaar as if Boomi doesn’t know we bunk classes in school too and go for movies. We went inside on one was in the hall Ajay shouted Boomi’s name and asked where has mummy gone. Boomi came out of her room and along with her Vandana also came out. Ajay was surprised to see Vandana there but I was not since in the morning itself Boomi had told me she was there. Boomi and Vandana came out and Boomi told Ajay mom has gone to chachi’s place and will be back only in the evening. Ajay told her that he and myself are going for a movie but both Vandana and Boomi in one voice said hey we are also alone at home we are also coming. I had different ideas if four of us go to the movie it will cost a lot of money instead we can as well stay home chatting since no one else were at home. When I suggested this both Boomi and Vandana readily agreed and Ajay had to fall in line. Ajay closed the main door and said we can go to his room. Ajay changed his jeans and got into a boxer and threw one for me. Already Boomi and Vandana were in their skirts and tops. I knew fully well things are going to hot up. It was Boomi who suggested we play spin the bottle we have played this game before but the penalties had always been childish like showing monkey face or putting sit ups so on. Today Ajay had different ideas.
I was shocked to hear what Ajay was talking about. He was explaining the rules of the game which went as follows;
1 Boomika will be sitting next to me and Vandana next to him
2. when the bottle is spun everyone’s eyes should be closed with their kerchiefs and if any one is found cheating they will be the loser of that round.
3. the person against whom the mouth of the bottle is pointing will be the loser and he or she will do whatever the person sitting to his or her right asks them to do.
4. if the loser refuses to do then all the other three will force him or her to do that and finally the main rule
5.this will be a adult game and if someone is not willing to play should opt out now
Surprisingly both the girls were willing to play the game and of course me and Ajay were more than willing. Then Vandana raised a doubt suppose aunty comes early what will happen Boomi pacified her and said she will make plan for that. According to her plan she will go through the back door lock the front door and come back through the back door. She knew her mom didn’t have the spare key since it was with her dad and dad had gone out of station early in the morning will be back only late midnight. Ajay was surprised his sister was so cunning but didn’t object to her plan since he was wanting to play with Vandana as I wanted to with Boomi.
Boomi went out and locked the door and came back and from mobile called aunty. Mamaa it is boring here I am going to Vandana’s house now when will you be back. Aunty should have replied by the evening for which Boomi said mama you don’t have the keys shall I lock the door and take the keys with me or will Ajay bhaiya come now Ajay almost burst into laughter but I closed his mouth. Aunty must have said Ajay beta wont come and must have said you can go for which Boomi replied thank you mamaa I love you bye.
So aunty problem was solved and we decided to sit in the hall on the first floor which has a balcony and if at all someone comes we can see from the balcony.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
As said by Ajay Boomi brought a empty beer bottle from kitchen and we sat in the order mentioned by Ajay. Ajay Vandana myself and Boomi. We played saa boo three to choose the first spinner. The first looser was myself and I had to spin the bottle. I prayed to god that the mouth should point to Boomi but luck was that it pointed to me.

The punishment was my eyes was tied with the dupatta of Vandana and I was asked to sit with my back facing them. I should identify who was tickling me without removing the blind. I know everyone’s touch very well but when Ajay first tickled I said Vandana so next who tickled was Vandana again I wrongly said Ajay. Now eagerly waiting for Boomi to tickle me. While the other two just tickled my ribs Boomi first tickled me on the ribs and when I was quiet she brought her hands to my front and tickled my navel still I pretended as if I couldn’t recognise.

She whispered in my ears idiot now you are going to scream and she pinched my hard dick I caught her hands and shouted cheating you are pinching me not tickling me and while I didn’t remove my hold I pressed her hand further on my dick. I was sure Ajay and Vandana was also seeing what I was doing and where Boomi’s hand was it was Vandana who came and pulled Boomi’s hand from mine and said Sudhir bhaiya you are the cheater we were all seeing you only pulled Boomi’s hand pressed it on your dick cheater cock.

That round was cancelled and as a penalty for me I was asked to stay out of the game for the next rounds. I refused the penalty saying it was harsh and was willing to accept some other penalty. Boomi took aside and whispered sudhi you are stupid don’t tell me you didn’t know who was tickling you and feeling you you should have pretended that it was someone else so that they wudnt have suspected you now better accept the penalty I got what was she was trying to say and told the others I will stay out of the game but only for one round. Everyone accepted and they continued the game when it was Ajay’s turn to tickle Vandana I was standing beside and watching him daringly touch Vandana just below her boobs. I was cursing myself what an idiot I have been I lost a chance to feel Boomi’s boobs. When the one round penalty was over Ajay asked me join the game again

I suggested lets make the game more interesting and went to say this round whoever the bottle points will be the winner and the the rest will be blind folded the winner has two minutes to do whatever he or she prefers to do. But if anyone cheats they will be out of the game for ever. Everyone agreed and the bottle was spun my Vandana. The bottle pointed towards her and she took three kerchiefs and started to blindfold Ajay Boomi and me. When she was blindfolding me she secretly told me bhaiyaa I know you will cheat but if I do something to Ajay promise you wont object. I told her back hey I know we are playing for that only go ahead and same applies to you too when I do something to Boomi or she does something to me she agreed and Ajay started to count the numbers down to time the two minutes. I said Ajay you don’t have to be so strict about time Vandana will stop when its two minutes Ajay stopped the counting. Suddenly I felt the hand of Boomi on my thighs I slowly removed the kerchief over my right eye to see what was happening Vandana kept her finger in her mouth and signalled keep quiet I caught hold of Boomi’s hand and caressed it. Boomi came closer to me and whispered sudhi Vandana only put my hand on your thighs so don’t be a fool and shout after it is 2 minutes Vandana is leaning over Ajay I just saw. I also wanted to see and again removed the kerchief from my eye Vandana and Ajay was lip kissing instead of keeping quiet I shouted Vandana time up and even before they could object I removed my blind fold and said Ajay I am seeing what Vandana is doing lets stop this game and do what we wanted to do.

The agreement was spontaneous since the mood of all the four were same. The girls wanted to take their guys separately but the hitch was we could not use Ajay’s parents room and Boomi’s room and Ajay’s room were in ground and first floor. I convinced Vandana that we all could be in the same room but Boomi was not willing since she feared Ajay may leak the issue to the parents when he fought with Boomi. It took some time to cajole Boomi and she got convinced only after Ajay swore on Vandana that he will not talk about anything to anyone else other than we four.

Ajay and me went his room to plan our idea while Vandana and Boomi went down to get us some snacks and tea. While me and Ajay were alone Ajay got an idea that the girls may opt out at the last minute so instead of tea we will ask the girls to prepare some fruit juice and we will mix a little of vodka dad had in his personal fridge. Ajay ran to his parent’s room and took some vodka from there and mixed water in the vodka bottle so that his father didn’t notice the shortage.

When the girls brought the snacks and fruit juice, I asked them to cross check on the door once again just to send them down while we mixed the vodka with the fruit juice. Once the girls went down Ajay poured portion of vodka in equal quantity in the two glasses and mixed it well. We took the other two glasses in our hand so that there is no mix up and the girls came up and took the other glasses. Boomi was very wise when fter the first sip she said vandu the juice is tasting different from what we tasted for sweetness while we prepared Vandana tasted but she was a dull head and cudn’t know the difference immediately and she disagreed with Boomi. While we were taking the snacks and the drink Ajay went near Vandana and sat next to her and I went and sat next to Boomi. Ajay winked at me to start but I was hesitant to finger Boomi in front of his brother.

Ajay stared at me and I knew he was getting angry. By this time our juice glasses were half empty and girls were feeling the effect of vodka in the juice. Boomi leaned against me which made things easy for me and I put my hand across her held her close to me. Ajay had to pull Vandana towards him and hug her. Boomi gave a sly look to me and asked hey guys are we going to sit like this cosily. Vandana asked Boomi what shall we do you start. Boomi replied idiot what did you tell me in the kitchen you love to get lip kissed by Ajay now he is next to you ask him to kiss you. Vandana retorted Boomi you also said you liked the way Sudhir caresses your booms why not you ask him to do that.

Both girls having come out with their wish why should we wait. Ajay pulled Vandana’s head and kissed her lips deeply and Vandana enjoyed it which was visible by the way she wriggled her body in the hold of Ajay. Bommi was wild at me for not doing anything but I wanted to watch my sister enjoying at the hands of my friend . Boomi’s boobs is not new to me since I have squeezed it so many times before. Boomi lost her patience and sitting on my lap started to first pinch me on my thighs and immediately started to unzip me. I stopped her telling her Boomi you are crazy how can I show my dick to you infront of my sister. Boomi stood up and I thought she was angry with me instead she walked towards Ajay and Vandana and pulled Vandana away from Ajay and asked her brother bhaiya stand up Ajay not knowing why his sister is doing that he stood up and asked what happened Boomi why are you angry. Boomi not answering him pulled down Ajay’s pyjama and also his brief. I was really shocked at Boomi doing that Ajay was also shocked and stood like a statue while his penis which was already hard started to become erect.

Vandana was fuming and she pushed Boomi aside while shouting at her hey you bitch if you want to see a dick go remove your guy’s pants I know when I should see Ajay’s dick. I was little dazed at what was happening I never thought girls can be so naughty when they are alone with guys. I pulled Boomi towards and calmed her and asked he hey sweet heart we have so much time why are you so fast. First time Vandana spoke to me bhaiya you guys just have to pull up your pants if someone comes but for us girls it takes time to even get dressed up again. Moreover we are not sure when we will get a chance like this again. I was all the more shocked at my sister being so open to me. I told her Vandana you don’t mind Boomi touching Ajay’s dick its crazy yaar. Ajay intervened to say sudhi this is not the first time Boomi is doing so many times she has caught me shagging and she will complete it for me. I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing Boomi was fuming that her brother revealed the secrets but she was not giving up.

Vandana was a helpless spectator for everything that was happening ofcourse I never masturbated in my room and always I did that only when I was bathing so I was never caught. I am sure Vandana must have seen pictures and u tube clips with Boomi but was not sure her proximity with Ajay. At that time my anxiety was to see what Vandana would do to Ajay more than Boomi doing it to me. I went near Boomi and told her Boomi don’t be selfish after all Vandana is your friend let her also enjoy. Boomi finally agreed and moved away from Ajay. I literally pushed Vandana towards Ajay who was naked below his waist. Since I pushed so hard that she went and pushed him into the sofa and fell on him. To avoid falling down she held to Ajay’s chest but still his dick was crushing on her navel. Vandana slowly let her hand on his dick and in excitement I nearly yelled come on Vandana don’t fell shy hold it.

thanks
Like Reply
Your Sister For Mine
Boomi couldn’t control herself further and she literally tore my brief and squeezed my dick with her hands. I was also tempted and asked Boomi Boomi teach your friend how to suck hearing this Vandana turned around to see what we were doing and Boomi knelt down and took my dick into her mouth. Vandana looked at Ajay if also wanted her to do so. Ajay held his dick in his hand and with the other hand caught hold of Vandana’s hair and moved her head close to his dick Vandana initially resisted but finally gave in and both the girls had our dicks in their mouths. But from the reaction of Ajay I felt Vandana was just keeping Ajay’s dick in her mouth but not chewing or sucking it. Below me Boomi was squeezing my dick with her teeth and almost milking my cum. I didn’t want to cum so soon but if I stop Boomi now she will be wild and might even stop sucking for ever.

So I made a trick. I told Boomi hey bitch you are very selfish see Vandana doesn’t know even to suck a cock can you see she is just keeping Ajay’s cock inside her mouth for the sake of it. I don’t mind if you start sucking Ajay’s cock which will surely make Vandana jealous and she will also join the fun fully. To this Boomi looked at me and said you know something just how you were about to cum when I was sucking same way Ajay will cum once his dick is inside my mouth so even if Vandana wants to suck after I suck all she will get is a tini weeni dick of Ajay after his cum has come out. Is it ok for you if Vandana is disappointed? So let’s change position and let Vandana suck your dick which is already juicy and the taste of your precum will make her more randy. Don’t get angry with me if I tell you even before I saw your dick in real I have sucked bhaiyaa’s dick many times so I know how to stop him from cumming what can we change partners I had no answer except an yes because I was getting crazy seeing my little sister opening her mouth and taking a guy’s cock and her small tits being squeezed by a guy which I have dreamt to do so many nights. Ajay was listening to what we were talking and he was very happy he is going to be sucked by his own sister shortly. Since Boomi was already near Ajay Vandana was slowly moving towards me.

Every step she took towards me my dick grew by a centimetre. Vandana was close to me and was waiting for me to make the first move. I told Vandana forget I am your bhaiyaa and enjoy as much as you want once your shyness is gone then you will really enjoy with Ajay I know that. Vandana tapped my dick with her hand few times and the next time I put my hand on her hand and pressed it hard on my dick the feel of my sister’s hand on dick pulsulated my dick and I could feel it was getting more hard and thick. I also noticed Vandana was also liking the hard and long dick in her hand because her hand started to grip my dick by itself and squeezing it. The white lemons were so tempting for me that I removed my hand holding Vandana’s hand and placed both my hands on Vandanaa’s tits. Like my dick her tits too became live at my touch and her nipples which were hidden inside started bulge out become hard.

I have heard many of my friends telling me about the thrills they had with their sisters. But I am experiencing it for the first time. This pleasure was much more that what Boomi gave. Vandana I am sure had forgotten I am her brother and she was feeling my dick so passionately rubbing my dick with both her hands. Boomi was also busy with Ajay but unlike Vandana she was sucking Ajay’s dick intensely. Seeing that I was eager that Vandana also suck my dick but hesitated to ask her do so. I am sure Vandana saw what her friend was doing to Ajay but she was content with rubbing my dick. I had an idea that might be if I squeezed my sister’s boobs harder she will get more excited and start sucking. I was only squeezing one boob of Vandana so I placed my hands on both her boobs and squeezed very hard, Vandana squealed bhaiyaa paining this sound made Boomi stop her sucking and turn towards us and seeing my hands on Vandana’s boobs Boomi gave me a cold stare I understood the meaning of the stare. But I didn’t want to call her near me since I was enjoying the pleasure given by Vandana. I told Vandana sorry vandu if your hands are paining can you do what Boomi is doing with Ajay. Vandana shook her head in refusal and I didn’t compel her. But my dick was yearning for a girl’s lips and tongue.

I had no choice but tell Ajay hey now both girls are ready to play the game so send Boomi to me and take Vandana. Boomi thought I said so only because she stared at me but I only know the real reason. Vandana stood up and walked half naked towards Ajay and Boomi came towards me. I was so anxious that as soon as Boomi cam near me I held her head and pushed it towards my dick. Boomi whispered get lost idiot just because Vandana refused to suck you have called me I also won’t . I literally had to touch her feet and beg Boomi please sweet heart someother time I will lick you till you are satisfied but please suck me now. Hearing what I said Boomi was impressed and told me ok I will suck but not now you lick me first then I will suck I was shocked hearing what Boomi was asking how can I go down between her legs in front of her brother I am sure Ajay will not like it. But given my heights of excitement I was not bothered what my friend would think so I made a fresh suggestion to Boomi. Okay Boomi but lets do it simultaneously you suck me while I lick you. I said this quite loudly so that Ajay also got the hint.

Vandana looked at me thankfully as she knew it was a hint for Ajay. Boomi was standing in front of me with her panties down to her knees bitch must be shaving almost daily other wise her pubes wudnt be so smooth. The smoothness invited my hands to massage her there my fingers slid into her cunt so smoothly that I first didn’t know it was inside her till my fingers could feel the wetness and chillness. Ajay was surprised and shocked to see Boomi and me enjoying so intensely without being shy or afraid. Vandana couldn’t be patient any further and she also pulled her panties down and didn’t wait for Ajay to finger her but caught Ajay’s hand and placed it on her cunt. Ajay was dumbstruck that both girls were so horny and hot. My fingers became so wet that I took them out and immediately Boomi took my fingers into her mouth and sucking her own pre cum . Vandana was little frustrated at Ajay not doing anything on his own but from her looks I could understand she was more horny than Boomi.

I said Vandana catch Ajay’s dick and suck only then that idiot will grow hard see his dick is still soft. Boomi who was sucking my fingers stopped doing that and turned back to her brother and said bhaiyaa don’t be a spoil sport afterall vandu is my close friend encouraged by his sister’s words Ajay started to get into the game instead of fingering he placed his lips on Vandana’s cunt and kissed it the sound of the kiss was so loud I could hear it myself. Vandana’s mourning was louder and Boomi was telling her vandu is Ajay’s tongue inside you or not. Vandana shook her head indicating no and even while she was nodding she yelled loudly Boomi yes Ajay is licking me he is so hot oh my god his tongue is sharp and tickling Ajay was enjoying the moment and I was sure both Ajay and Vandana were experiencing the joy for the first time. It was shocking too in fact many times Ajay has come to my house and Ajay me and Vandana were alone too but even when I went to the terrace for a smoke he must have been so dumb that he never touched Vandana. It was really a great first day for them. Watching them both Boomi and me were ourselves losing the steam and so I pulled Boomi on to my lap my dick was getting crushed by Boomi’s bums.

I put my hands around Boomi and started squeezing her boobs and without turning towards me Boomi put her hand on my dick and squeezed it. It was so hot that I started to kiss her ear lobes and neck. Boomi mesmerised by the kiss put her head on my shoulder and this made me see her boobs clearly. I asked her Boomi turn around and touch my dick on her nips she immediately lie on lap sideways and with her hands holding my dick she started brushing the tip of my dick on her nips and I was feeling the hardness of her nips nicely and told her idiot what a nips you have even when I felt them in the cinema hall other day it was not this hard Boomi winked at me and said sudhi it was your fingers that day but today it is this small fellow hard in my hand then makes the difference can I make this fellow more hard I said do if you can. She placed my dick between her boobs and with her hands holding both her boobs pressed them hard on my dick my god she was right my dick was becoming harder and was wanting to be shanked but Boomi didn’t that happen and was holding my dick firmly between her boobs. Doing so she made my dick harder when her middle finger started to feel the tip of my dick.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
[Image: 4595cd935225973d9ece2ff99d4624c7.gif]

thanks
Like Reply
super hot
Like Reply
(29-08-2020, 06:29 PM)bobby Wrote: super hot

[Image: lc7-eng-003-AAe.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
Lovely story.. Plz keep it going.
Like Reply
thanks

thanks
Like Reply
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
Like Reply
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/ef9889011d2...307cb6.gif

thanks
Like Reply
continue brother
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Still waiting
Like Reply

I had not seen such an attractive cunt
Like Reply
(12-09-2020, 12:13 PM)mrty Wrote: #5

I had not seen such an attractive cunt

clps clps

thanks
Like Reply
(27-08-2020, 02:30 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
[Image: 4595cd935225973d9ece2ff99d4624c7.gif]

thanks
Like Reply
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/91/bb/0491b...2622b7.jpg

thanks
Like Reply
https://i.ibb.co/5YcwSZQ/Untitled-HHH.jpg

thanks
Like Reply