Gay/Lesb - LGBT My Life as a Slave to Master Giri and Mistress Keerthi
My Life as a Slave to Master Giri and Mistress Keerthi

Hi, This is a gay bondage story, which invloves hardcore bondage, torture, femdom, gaydom, transgender dom of a young man of age 22. This story is a fiction and hence any character that relates to the real life character is purely coincidental. Please enjoy the story. Reviews are welcome. I am a budding Xossipy Writer, please apologize me if I make any mistakes.
Piss Drinking Worthless Sex Slave of Master Giri
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Introduction

It was a very special day for me, I completed my Graduation and was about to become one of the most famous person in the country but, it all became dream when a small mistake that I made during my first year of my collage tracked me back and stabbed behind me.

I was a very studious boy but, during my early days, I was a adamant drug addict, I brought illicit drugs and used them in my hostel room. I thought that no one might know about that, but it was wrong. My best friend Giri, knew about this and he used this knowledge against me.

It all started the day of our result, I was very eager to vacate my room and go back to the Orphanage that I came from, but that morning I got some unexpected guests with security officer uniforms, it was Keerthi’s father. I know him well because Keerthi was also my best friend. He went inside my room and searched around and finally found some packets of drugs that I kept for final party. I was shocked, I looked him in fear. He closed the door and stood in front of me.

“Ha, Sanjay you have a wonderful package here, If the security officer knew this I think your life will be over right”

“I am sorry sir, please leave me, I won’t do this again, please sir” I pleaded with him.

“Oh no Sanjay, you have to use this, don’t worry, in prison I will ask them to provide good stuff”

“Sir Please, I will lose everything please, I will do whatever you ask me to do, please sir”

“Hmm…. Let me see that, my daughter wants you, will you come?”

“Sir, I didn’t want to marry her Sir, she is my friend”

He laughed at me. “Oh God, you want my daughter to marry a worthless person like you…. That is not going to happen Sanjay, I want you to be her slave”

“Slave, sir how can I be a slave, Government doesn’t permit that”

“Hmm… Government doesn’t permit drugs too, but from now on, Slavery is permitted”

“Sir, Please”

With just a fraction of movement, he slapped me hard on my face and I fell on my folded bed.

“Sanjay, this is the only option you have, if you accept the offer, you will enjoy your life under my daughter, you will be fed properly, she will make you happy”

I thought for some time and realised that I had no other option. I looked Keerthi’s father, he was also deep in his thoughts, then I made my mind.

“Okay Sir, I will obey you and will become your Daughter’s slave, what should I do now?”

“It’s very simple Sanjay, just sign all these documents and come with me”

I took the documents without reading them I signed all of them in a hurry and handed them to Keerthi’s father. He then asked me to take all my things to his car. After loading it, he started the car and we both went to his new house. He helped me unload my things and he directed me to take them to the basement. After unloading he told me to wait in the basement and went away.

I was feeling skeptical about what was happening, so I looked around the small basement, on the farthest corner was a fleet of stairway to the top floor. On the other end was a tiny door which I thought must be the rest room, there was 10 small cages along the side of the basement. While I looked them, Keerthi’s father came behind me, he was accompanied by Keerthi.
Like Reply
Awsome story.. Please contnue..
nice.......
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Sexyboyforol Wrote: Awsome story.. Please contnue..

(22-01-2019, 05:17 AM)krish Wrote: nice.......

Thank You So Much, Will Post the next update Soon!!
Like Reply
Hi Members,

I am looking forward to have a Male or Female Owners for taking me as their slave. If interested please PM me.

Regards,
Sanjay.
Like Reply
Accepting my Fate

I looked them and smiled, but they didn’t return my smile, they both looked as if I was some Alien. Then after some time Keerthi’s father spoke in a mild tone.

“Sanjay… I am happy that you accepted to be my daughter’s slave, but being a slave is not an easy thing, you will have certain rules that must be followed, all the rules will be explained by Keerthi and if you disobey them, you will be put into Slave Training Prison that is special set up after slavery is accepted in our country, I hope you understand all the rules and obey my daughter and her friend.

Okay Keerthi take care of him, he is yours from now on”

Saying this he went to the top floor leaving me and Keerthi alone in the basement. I looked at her for some time, we both were silent, then she went to the nearby chair and pulled it towards me. She positioned it in front of me and sat on it.

“Sanjay… wow… I am happy to see you here”

“Me too Keerthi… and may I know what is going on?”

“Hmm… I thought my papa told you everything didn’t he?”

“Yeah, he told me… he told me that I want to be your slave, and do u trust that Keerthi? I am your best friend and you want me to be your slave?”

She didn’t give an answer immediately, looked me for some time.

“Sorry to say buddy, it is true that I wanted you to be my slave, and from now on you will be my slave. I know where your filthy mind will go ‘What can a Girl do’ right?”

I looked her a little puzzled

“I know Sanjay… but you forgot about the agreement that you signed hastily, if you want it I will give you a copy” saying this she threw a copy of the document. I grabbed it from neat my feet and read it.

My mouth fell open, I looked Keerthi in surprise, she kept her calm and looked me with a smile.

“Sanjay, sorry to say, but from now on you are my slave and I am your mistress and one more surprise is there for you” she clapped her hand and one more person entered the basement.

Add to my shock it was Giri who came towards us.

“Sanjay, Giri is also an owner of you and hence you will obey us both.”

I looked them in panic, but I didn’t open my mouth. And then Giri slapped me hard on my face.

“If she tells something respond idiot”

I looked Giri with lots of pain “Yes Giri, I will obey you both” but again another one landed on my other cheek and this time I fell to the ground.

“You call your superiors as either ‘Master’ or ‘Mistress’”

Fearing of next hit, I obeyed and accepted my fate.

“Yes Master”

They both laughed at me. Giri also took a seat and sat in front of me.

“okay Sanjay, now I will list all the rules which are basic, and you have to follow them, if you fail any, you will be punished and further rules will be added”

“Okay Mistress”

1. You will address yourself only in third person
  2. You will not wear any dress unless specified by either of us
  3. You will remove everybody hair except your head
  4. You will always wear 12” high heels
  5. You will always eat the food that is provided by us only using your mouth
  6. You are not allowed to pee poo or cum without our permission
  7. You will sexually please not only us, but also people who comes here
  8. Your sexual orientation is Bisexual, and you will be mentioned as a Faggot (Gay)
  9. As your body belongs to us, we have the authority to make any modification on them
  10. You should always have your nails polished in neon, cyan or bright colours
  11. You should always paint lipstick on your lips and nipples
  12. Whenever you stand in front of us, you are to stand with your hands behind your head and legs spread at least 5 feet apart
  13. You will always wear a dog’s collar around your neck
  14. You will always walk on all four like an obedient dog
  15. If you make any mistakes at end of every week you will be punished

“Okay, these are the basic rules and now do you understand Sanjay”

“Yes Mistress”

“Okay then, go on and get ready”

I looked them, and I knew what she was expecting me to do, but I didn’t bulge but only to end up getting slapped on my ass this time.

So, I slowly removed my pants and shirt, revealing my underwear, but Keerthi was not in a mood for slow undressing, she stood up and came near me, with a violent pull ripped my innerwear and made me to stand completely naked, my limp cock was hanging pathetically.

They both laughed at me.

“Oh, poor Sanjay, look at his cock, it is tiny thank god he became a slave”

It was humiliating, but I know what my status is, so, I took the humiliation and stood there in front of them.

“Now Sanjay, you will apply this chemical on your body except your face and head, I also need your mustachio and beard removed”
I took the chemical and applied them on my naked body, it gave a burning sensation on my body and soon I was red. Keerthi took a bucket of water and poured over me and soon I was free from body hair.

I looked myself and was feeling horrible for what had happened to me. But I liked getting humiliated, I had an inner urge for being a slave and I felt great when Giri and Keerthi commanded me.

Suddenly when Giri and Keerthi was speaking about something, I went in front of them and stood with my hands behind my head and feet spread 5 feet apart.

“Sir, Ma’am I need to speak to you, can I?”

Giri and Keerthi was shocked, but they listened to me patiently.

“Sir… Ma’am… I want to tell you this, I understood that what my current position is, I am just a worthless piece of meat. I am happy that you have taken me as your slave, I am ready to do all the things you guys ask me to do. Deep inside me I wanted to be a slave and now that has come out. And I also must accept that I wanted someone to control me always, so please use me as you like, punish me as you like, I will always be obedient to you both. Thanks for providing me opportunity to speak.”

Giri and Keerthi smiled and came towards me, they patted my head and ordered me to kneel. And I followed their order immediately and stood like a dog, Giri took a metal dog’s collar and attached them to my neck, it had the words ‘ANAL SLUT’ mentioned on it.

“Sanjay, from now on, you are our Anal Slut, come we will go for a walk around our farm” Giri pulled me and took me to the farm, apart from us there were only few pigs, hens and cattle. Giri made be to crawl in front of them after walking for some distance, Giri tied me to a stone and they both sat beside me.

To be Continued

Like Reply
Wow, it's cool. A boy dominated by men and women, good going, please continue the story.
Bondage is a Art, and art has no boundaries!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sus.Sara1991's post
Like Reply