Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
Star 
Hello Readers. This will be a long story series with multiple points of view characters. Mrs. Pravina a school teacher will be the main character. We will be exploring her sexual escapades and the stories of the boys and men who get to feast on her. If you have any inputs or suggestions or any fantasies which you would like me to incorporate then message me and I will surely see what can be done about it. Another thing, this story will have forced sex, blackmail, rough sex, domination, and humiliation. If these themes upset you then please do not read any further. 

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pravina I
Hi. My name is Pravina. This is my story. I ‘am a married housewife. I have been married for 7 years. I have a 2-year-old daughter. I stay in Pune with my in-laws. . After finishing college I got married to my husband Dev and started my new job as a teacher. Ours was an arranged marriage and we were very much in love at the beginning but as time passes my husband started losing interest in me. He started neglecting me and taking me for granted. My husband treated me like a free whore. He would fuck me whenever he wanted to. I would lay under him as he would pump his small penis in me. His fucks became indifferent. I used to close my eyes as he put his cock in me. He could not even last for a minute. After our sex sessions, I would be left to fend for myself. I would finger myself to an orgasm. I don’t know why he lost interest in me. I would dare say I am a very attractive woman. I have fair skin and beautiful hair. I have an ample bosom and a tight ass. I have an hourglass figure which I maintain by going on long walks and doing yoga. I was very frustrated with my family life. My mother-in-law treats me as her personal servant put on this earth to satisfy her whims and fancies, a high-class servant. I was raised in a conservative very household. Growing up I was very shy and I did not interact much with boys. It was only while teaching at college that I became aware of the effect I had on young men. They would stare at me constantly. Whenever I used to sit down at my desk, male students would come up to my desk to ask doubts and queries. At first, I thought that I was a great teacher that so many boys were coming up to me for clarifications. But later I saw their stares. Their lecherous eyes staring at my boobs. Tying to get a peek of my cleavage. Slowly I too started becoming aware of this. I then started experimenting with my clothes. Wearing chiffon sarees to college. Wearing tight hugging salwar kameez dresses. The interest shown by the boys in college made me happy. After all, every woman wants to be desired. The following is a journal of my various sexcapades and how I was used and enjoyed by multiple men.
Like Reply
Great, hope she is a buxom woman. There was a classic "mom treatment at hands of commoners" but was unfortunately left unfinished by its author.
[+] 1 user Likes milfravisher's post
Like Reply
Pravina II

This is one of the first incidents in college that aroused me a lot. One day I was doing the rounds of my class. I was passing through the rows after giving the students an assignment. One of the students called me as he had a doubt. He was having a doubt related to certain equations. I was facing him. He turned his notebook toward me and pointed with his pencil towards some equation that he had a doubt about. I bent down to read the equation. As I was reading this I saw that only one of his hands was above the table. His other hand was below the table and moving in a rhythm. I saw his eyes and they were fixed at my cleavage. He did not see me looking at him. I was in a fix. As I had bent down my dupatta had come down and my breasts were exposed to him. If I covered them now it would be embarrassing. I could not think clearly. I quickly looked at his notebook and took to solving his problem. It took me 2 minutes to solve the problem. In that time the rhythm of his hand increased. I solved his problem and moved to another student. As I passed him I saw that there was a huge bulge in the front of his pants and he was fondling his cock through the pocket of his pant. His hand was moving in a rhythmic fashion. He must not have even heard what I spoke to him. I then moved along the row and while coming back I saw that there was a wet patch near his crotch. I was very disturbed and disgusted by this incident.
[+] 2 users Like Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply
Pravina III
Once in college, I went to the ladies' bathroom before leaving for home. It was almost 6 p.m. and starting to get dark. The bathroom was on the ground floor and overlooked a vacant area of the college. It faced the backside of the college. If you peeped through the window you could see the backside wall which was 5 feet away from the bathroom. When I went to use the facilities I saw a student facing the wall and taking a piss on the compound wall. I went about my business and when I came back he was still peeing. This aroused my curiosity. I moved further and looked through the window and saw that he had a mobile in his left hand and with his right hand he was jerking his cock. I saw his mobile and it shocked me. He had opened my Facebook page and he was jerking off to my profile picture. I was transfixed by this. My mind went numb. He was grunting slowly taking my name. "Pravina!!! Pravina!!!", while stroking his cock. His back was faced to me so I couldn't make out his face. He turned sideways a bit and his cock was exposed to me. Holy shit, I thought. It was black and long. I could not help but be reminded of my own husband’s pathetic manhood. He was stroking it furiously now. He suddenly tensed and started moaning “ Ahhhh,Ahhh”  and started to cum. After doing his deed he put his now limp dick back in his pants and left. As he left I had a look at the guy. It was Aslam. He was the college bully and currently studying in the 3rd year. As he left the area, the light fell on the part of the wall where he was standing. It was drenched with his cum. Looking at that white cum stained wall gave me an unnatural feeling.
That day I was not able to sleep. My mind was excited and aroused to know that Aslam was jerking his cock thinking about me. That big dick in his muscular hands which he was stroking so furiously. There was a tingling in my pussy that could not be explained. The next morning I was very excited to go to college. I had worn a sari that day. The blouse of this sari is tight and revealing. I usually do not wear such risqué outfits to college. I went to the 3rd year B. Com class. Aslam was in the class sitting on the backbench. Now let me tell you about him. He was tall and had a very ugly face. He had dark skin. He also had a very bad odor which I noticed while doing my rounds. He had a beard that was very ragged. His clothes would always be crumpled and it looked like he would go on days without a shower. That day he was looking at me very lustily. Looking at his stares made me blush. After teaching the class I gave them an assignment. I started doing my rounds. As I was going by his desk he looked up and showed me his notebook. He said he was having some difficulty. Being addressed directly by him was unnerving. My mind was in a haze. Here was the bastard who was masturbating to my picture yesterday. There was a ball in my throat as I approached him. He showed me the math problem. His handwriting was very small and ineligible. I had to bend down to read. Due to this, my pallu slid down from my shoulder. My blouse was exposed to him. There was a grin on his face as he saw my blouse and cleavage. I immediately straightened myself and left red-faced. The class was over after another 10 minutes.
This incident occupied my mind all day. I was not able to focus on teaching any of my classes. I knew that Aslam would be jerking for me today. A part of me wondered whether I had led him on purpose. If a part of me wanted him. By evening I decided to go to the bathroom at the same time. I knew Aslam would come today to relieve himself. After looking at my cleavage he must have the need to relieve himself. Exactly at 6:00 p.m. he came. I had teased him in the class today and he must be hot and heavy. He returned to his spot and took out his cock and began stroking it. He was again on my Facebook page. This time he was masturbating to a different image. He was engrossed in his stroking. Suddenly out of nowhere, my phone rang. I was shocked out of my wits. It was my husband calling me. Hearing the ringtone Aslam turned around. He saw me there looking at him. His cock was exposed to me. He came forward to the window and smiled. He understood that I must have been looking at him masturbate. Looking at me he winked and said, “ Dekh mera lund. Kitna tight hai tere liye “ (Look at my cock. See how hard it is for you) and began stroking his cock. I was dumbfounded. No one had ever outraged my modesty in such a way ever. I was paralyzed with fear and indecision. I was not able to move. Seeing me like this he grew bold. He moved towards me and there was just a window separating me and him. He was pointing the cock at me and stroking it. He seemed to be in a trance. He put his hand through the window and removed my pallu which fell to the ground. I was paralyzed and did not stop him. My breasts were exposed to him. My breasts were tightly enclosed in my blouse and were heaving up and down with my heavy breathing. My mangalsutra was glittering in the dark on my breasts. Suddenly my phone rang again. It was my husband calling me a second time. I did not have the courage to pick it up. My eyes were transfixed at his cock. He began pumping it crazily. He was now clenching up. He tensed up and began shooting his cum. It fell on the wall which was separating us and on his hand. He was grunting like a madman while cumming. Taking my name "ohh.... Pravina...... Ohh... Pravina... kya mast randi hai tu..” (Ohh Pravina, what a whore you are...). His hand was filled with his white cum. He moved his cum drenched hand forward and with it he pressed my left breast. The cum on his hand stained my blouse. He was squeezing my breast while a soft Ahhh escaped my mouth. I was not looking at his left hand in which there was his mobile. Suddenly there was a camera flash and I realized he had taken a picture of me while he was groping my breast. The flash brought me to my senses. He had taken a picture of me in such a state. He showed me the screen of his mobile. He had got my picture where my pallu was down and my blouse was exposed. There was a dumb look on my face while my left breast was being pressed. He gave me a wink and left. After he left I was still shocked by what had happened. I picked up my pallu and with my handkerchief cleaned the cum off my blouse and exited the toilet.
Like Reply
Eager to know what happened then....
Like Reply
wow. gr8 start man. please continue
Like Reply
Excellent start man.
Like Reply
Excellent series. Eagerly waiting in anticipation for the next update.
Like Reply
Pravina IV

The next day I was very scared about going to college. I decided to wear a normal salwar kameez dress and I went to class and tried to act normal. But there was fear in me. I walked slowly in the afternoon to the 3rd year class. I entered and there were few students today. Many had bunked their classes. But sitting as always on the last bench was the Aslam. I started teaching and after some time gave them a problem to solve. Aslam raised his hand and called me over as he had a problem with the sum. As I went towards his desk there was a huge grin on his face. He turned his notebook toward me and I gasped. He had taken a color print of yesterday's photo and it was in his notebook. I was petrified. Looking at my reaction he smiled and said slowly “Thoda niche jhuko Madam. Thoda appke mamme dikhao.” (Bend down a little madam. Show me some boob). I looked around to see that there were few students in class and none were looking back. I bent a little forward on his desk looking at his notebook. Due to my bending down the top of my cleavage became exposed to him. A soft moan escaped his mouth “ Ahhhh...Kya mast mamme hai tere..Bhenchod....Kal puri raat ye photo ko dekh kar muth mari hai maine” (Ahhh....What tits you have bitch...I spent the last night jerking to these puppies). I was shocked by his crass and abusive language. No one had ever spoken to me like that in my life. I looked at him pleadingly and said, “ Please ye photo delete kardo. Ye kya kar rahe ho? Iski print kyu li? Pagal ho gaye ho kya?” ( Please delete this photo. Why have you taken the print of this? Have you gone mad.). He smiled at me. He was still looking intensely at my cleavage. My soft white boobs enclosed tightly in my bra. He was getting a good look at the upper milky white boobs. I doubt he heard a word that I said. He then took his pencil with his right hand and with the pointy end he touched my left breast over my kameez. He kept pointing it at my nipple and pressing it. He was smiling as he did this. His left hand went below the desk and I heard a zipping sound. This bastard must have taken his dick out. I saw his hand moving up and down and realized he must be jerking off. He had again started to moan softly. He looked at me and said, “ terko ye picture chahiye na? To aja mere side ko baith.” (You want this picture, right? Come here and sit next to me). Saying this he shifted to his left seat. I had no option so I stood up and walked to his seat. I saw that his cock was indeed out and he was jerking it. I was really shocked by this. He had no shame or fear. Exposing his erect cock out in class. And in the bright daylight, I really saw how big and black it was. It must have been 8 inches at least. “ Chal baith jaldi. Jyada time nahi hai. Bell bajne wali hai.”(Come sit quickly. We don’t have much time. The bell is going to ring), he hissed at me. I looked at him and then looked at the entire class. I saw that everyone was busy solving the problem and had their heads down and so I sat down next to him on his right. I took his notebook in front of me and bent my head down pretending to work at a problem in it. I looked down to see his throbbing cock in his hand. He was jerking it slowly and it was rock hard. I was shocked by his brazenness. He then took my left hand and brought it over to his crotch. He opened the palm of my hand and put it on his cock. He then closed his hand over mine. He then began slowly jerking it.
"Ahhhhh... Kya mast komal haath hai tere... " (What soft hands you have). He bent forward towards my ear and slowly began breathing in my ear and moaning softly. I was dumbfounded by this turn of events. Mh fist was closed on his cock. What surprised me was not only the length but also the thickness of his dick. It was pure muscle. I had let him lead me into this situation. Me a married woman, a teacher was allowing this to happen. Aslam took his right hand and put it on my thigh. He slowly began to caress my thigh over my salwar. His touch sent electric waves through my body. My pussy was becoming wet. I was now almost dripping in my panties. While all this was happening his left hand was directing my hand into jerking his cock. The situation I found myself in felt too unreal. Alsam then removed his left hand from mine. I was left there holding his cock in my hand." Chal madarchod. Hila mere lund ko jaldi. Ye kya khudse nahi galega." (Jerk my cock you bitch. do it quickly. It won't jerk itself) he said to me. I looked down at his strong big cock and started moving my hand over it. I held his large bulbous head in my grip and ran my thumb over it. This excited him like hell and with his free left hand, he grabbed my left breast. I gasped but he whispered. "Chp kar kutiya!! Jyada awaj mat kar varna log piche dekhenge. Jaldi se hila mera lund", (Shut up you bitch !!! Don't make a sound otherwise the other students might look back. Quickly jerk me off) he said to me. This was too much. With his right hand, he was caressing my thighs and with his left, he was groping my breast. His hand was covered by my pallu but still, if anyone looked in our direction I am sure they would have understood what was happening. This thought brought panic to my mind. I knew there was only one quick way out of this and so I started pumping his cock fast. I started to jerk his cock with speed. My hand almost became a blur. Aslam began tensing up. Squirming in his seat as he was now close to finishing. He left the groping of my breast and fondling my thighs and sat upright. I did not see what he was doing as I was looking down at his cock and jerking him furiously to end this ordeal. In the meantime he took his right hand back and placed it on my neck from behind. He grabbed my neck tightly from behind. He looked at me and said, "Chal randi ab tera mooh khol... " (Open your mouth whore). Before I could comprehend the meaning of his words he had grabbed my hair and pushed my head down on his lap in a swift motion. I opened my mouth in surprise but at that moment his cock entered my mouth. Almost half his dick was now in my mouth. He held my head tightly with both his hands and bent down and said, "Chup ho ja madarchod. Awaj mat kar" (Shut up bitch. Don't make a sound). This was the first time I had a cock in my mouth. I never gave blowjobs to Dev also. His cock smelled and tasted of piss. With my head in place and no further resistance from me, he started bucking his hips up in a thrusting motion. He was now humping my mouth. His cock was being pushed deeper into my throat. I could feel it hardening. I could taste the pre-cum. I knew he was going to cum in a matter of seconds and he meant to cum in my mouth. In one motion he pressed my head down and at the same time thrust his cock up deeper into my face and he began to cum. White gooey cum started to hit the back of my throat. He held my head in its place for close to 10 seconds all the while moaning, "Le bhenchod. Le mera lund. Pura le. Gira mat mera cum niche" (Take my dick you bitch. Take it all in. Don't spit my cum out). My mouth was filled with his cum as his cock started going limp. He let go of my head and I sat up straight I looked around and saw that everyone was still looking in their books solving their sums. His cum was still in my mouth and looking around and seeing no option I swallowed it. I took my pallu and with the edges wiped off the cum on my lips and straightened my hair. I got up and looked at Aslam his cock had gone limp and he was now putting it back in his pants. He looked at me and winked and blew me a kiss as he handed over the colour printout to me. I crumpled the page in my hands and slowly walked back to my desk and sat down. I could not believe what had just transpired. My mind was numb. The salty and smelly taste of Aslam’s cum lingered in my mouth. I drank some water to wash it down. The bell rang in 5 minutes and I was the first one out of the class. I rushed to the bathroom and went to the ladies' bathroom dumping the color printout into the dustbin. I rushed into the toilet stall and pulled my salwar and my panties down. I looked at my panty and was very surprised looking at how wet it was. It was as if I had almost pissed in them. 
     That night in bed Dev came near to me. He was feeling horny today after almost a fortnight. He took out his cock and put on his condom and started pumping his dick in me. I closed my eyes and Aslam’s face came before me. Dev bent forward and started kissing me. Smooching my lips and sucking on my tongue. The same lips and tongue which had serviced Aslam’s cock not 12 hours ago. I was starting to get wet thinking about this. A slight moan escaped my lips. I grabbed Dev’s buttocks with both hands so as to push him down on me further but he began grunting. The bastard had cum. He rolled over my body and went to the bathroom to clean himself up while as usual I was left to fend for myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply
(15-08-2020, 02:22 AM)Newboy Wrote: wow. gr8 start man. please continue

Thanks for your encouraging words. If you have any fantasies/ideas that I should write about then PM me.
Like Reply
(15-08-2020, 10:56 AM)rohanakasachin Wrote: Excellent start man.

Thank you.
Like Reply
Aslam will now blackmail her to sex with him......waiting.....
Waiting.........
Like Reply
You are extremely talented with your narration. Great going. By the way, a small request from me. Can you have phone conversations with Aslam and Praveena in which Aslam forces her to talk dirty
Like Reply
Nice!!
Like Reply
Would be great if you could make it third person instead.of first. Also describe her figure more as in huge boobs, big round ass etc. Currently, she seems to be an easy lay, make it more reluctant.
Like Reply
(16-08-2020, 02:19 AM)Newboy Wrote: You are extremely talented with your narration. Great going. By the way, a small request from me. Can you have  phone conversations with Aslam and Praveena in which Aslam forces her to talk dirty

Yes.
Also, if Aslam could talk dirty about her whole family as he does her
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Your writing style is and details is excellent. Super erotic. Just don't make it monotonous with sex between one type of male, let her enjoys rough sex from different type of male, lots of male.
Like Reply
Your writing style is great, erotic, with needed details. Kindly don't make this story monotonous with sex between only one type of male. Kindly let your heroine have rough sex from different types of male, lots of male.
Like Reply
Nice continue ...
Like Reply