Fantasy FANTASIES ON KRITI SANON
Video 
NOTE : This story contains content with mature content which is going to be creatively designed for adult content readers and purely based on a fantasy..... I hope readers will enjoy reading my thread tq..... Those who are with mind full of hatred plz just get lost from my thread.....Remember this is my thread I will do what ever I want I am talking about the haters.....Guys who are supporting me this thread is for u..... Spread love and not the hate for writers over here this is my sincere request  Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like aoosurano's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Keep going. We will support you
Like Reply
I am going to post a update on this weekend.....I dont ask for your opinions actually I don't want from now on... So I am going to give a updates on my own perspective those who will like my updates plz like my posts those who aren't that's totally fine...plz support me that's what matters for me....Any typing mistakes plz excuse me tq....and one more thing I am not here for one or two guys who are sending different messeges in my thread I am here for those guys who are going to support me and backs me all the way.....plz dont spam that's it...
[+] 2 users Like aoosurano's post
Like Reply
(04-08-2020, 08:47 PM)aoosurano Wrote: I am going to post a update on this weekend.....I dont ask for your opinions actually I don't want from now on... So I am going to give a updates on my own perspective those who will like my updates plz like my posts those who aren't that's totally fine...plz support me that's what matters for me....Any typing mistakes plz excuse me tq....and one more thing I am not here for one or two guys who are sending different messeges in my thread I am here for those guys who are going to support me and backs me all the way.....plz dont spam that's it...

Add pictures nudes to make it more hotter. Add other actress too as people might get bored if there is only single lead. All the best waiting for updates
[+] 1 user Likes varma1994's post
Like Reply
When will u post the first update
Like Reply
(04-08-2020, 08:50 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: When will u post the first update

This weekend max at sunday....
[+] 1 user Likes aoosurano's post
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
Maybe should have posted the thread on weened then...
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Good thing that you are finally starting. All the best
[+] 1 user Likes Rajaryanea's post
Like Reply
Guys I am going to post the update this evening or max at late night...tq
[+] 1 user Likes aoosurano's post
Like Reply
Pls post along with pics and try to post in evening
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Hello everyone...This is advaith and I am going to post a fantasy story on kriti Sanon.... So like everyone I am also a huge fan of kriti sanon always had a fantasy on her because of her sexy curvy hips and her well shaped ass also her medium size titties these things make me hard on my dick and I think same would be true with you all especially who like her..And her sexy wet lips o man they make me go crazy.....all and all I love here sexy figure so much..she is my dream girl always had a fantasy on her like have sex with her....when ever I see her on her movies I get a hard on...
So coming to my story...it was a summer time I went to the shimla to write a articles lonely and freely because I want to be independent all the time to write a articles...basically when you are lonely you think too much and get many ideas to write a good article so that you are satisfied with your way of writing....
After few days I spent in the shimla all in my hotel room writing articles all the time without roaming outside...so one fine day I thought of going out and want to see the new places so that I left from the hotel in the evening around 5 : 15 pm after visiting new places and walking on the streets I found a one good movie magazine with all over kriti sanon's pics so I purchased it and went back to my hotel at around 8 pm in the night....after having my dinner I started reading that magazine and got very horny seeing her sexy pics on that magazine and started dreaming about her like I am fucking her sexy lips ohhhh yesss kriti....and I started masterbating on bed dreaming about her while I am masterbating watching her sexy pics in that magazine....after some time I came out and went to the bathroom cleaned myself and came back and slept on my bed thinking about kriti Sanon.....
Like Reply
Next day I woke up lately and after having my breakfast again I gotten busy myself writing the articles after some time I am hearing a lot of sounds outside so that went outside to the ground floor and saw that all the hotel staff are out there and surrounded... I asked one of the hotel staff what is happening out there? He replied bollywood movie unit has came to the hotel to stay here...
Me : ohh really?
Staff member : yes sir..
Me : who is the actor and actress?
Staff member : sir there is no actor only actress and her unit members came here for staying in our hotel...
Me : oh okay let me go and check who's that celebrity..and I left from there to find movie unit members....
When I went there and seen unit members I didn't recognize anyone after 5 minutes what I have seen is I can't believed at that point of time....it's kriti Sanon o man is it true? I pinched myself and checked it's real advaith there is your dream lady I am telling myself like that.....I am getting so excited to see her here especially on this hotel....and now Kriti sanon was standing infront of the reception now and her unit memebers are talking to a hotel manager and I am staring at her like everyone out there she looks so damn cute and hot in real compare to onscreen....she was looking so sexy so I couldnt take my eyes of her watching her top to bottom....
She was wearing a tight tshirt with jacket and jeans o boy she is real beauty I am thinking like that....everyone I mean hotel staff and some of the visitors went close to her and taking pictures and selfies with her so I thought of went and take a one selfie with her....but it's too crowded so security staff not allowed she went from there to the hotel rooms so that I too left from there with a disappointment before going to my room I went and asked to the hotel manager that how many days all the movie unit going to stay here?
Hotel manager : they came to shoot the movie and they informed to us that they are going to stay till next Sunday....
Me : ohh really so today is a Monday which means one week? And how many are there?
Hotel manager : yes sir...only 5 people got to stay here because of no availability of rooms
Me : ok...
Then after getting the information from the hotel manager I left to my room which is in the third floor and there I saw one of the unit member at the corner of the floor which is last room in this third floor...I slowly went there and saw kriti Sanon inside that deluxe room talking to her unit members....ohhh is kriti Sanon is going to stay in this room? Which is in my floor? Lot of thinking happening in my mind then one unit member came out of the room and I asked her like this...
Like Reply
Me : hello mam
Unit member : yes with a smile on her face...
I went on to ask all the movie details and cast everything about the movie with her....she said everything and she said they are going to shot some scenes in shimla and also she said around one week they are going to stay here....
Me : mam can u plz help me with this plz?
Unit member : what?
Me :mam plz I am a huge fan of kriti Sanon I want one selfie with her plz mam plz..
Unit member : ohh really will see don't worry
Me : can u arrange it ?
Unit member : look I am happy to help in these kind of things don't worry....kriti is taking some rest now have a shooting in the evening...I will arrange it later....
Me : ohh it's okay mam tq....
So in this conversation with one of the unit member I understood that this is the room where kritisanon is going to stay....
And also asked with that unit member.....
Me : mam where u all are going to stay I mean where are u going to stay ?
Unit member : why?
Me : mam u said u will arrange a photo with kritisanon right so that I want to in contact with u?
Unit member : that's fine I am going to stay in fourth floor room no 415..
Me : tq mam I will contact u later...
Unit member : sure tq....
Me : mam I listened only limited rooms are available for your movie members is it true?
Unit member : yes only five members got to stay in this hotel myself , kritisanon , and her costume designer and her managers.....we all got the rooms in fourth floor only one deluxe room is available in this hotel so that in there kriti Sanon is going to stay I am this room...
Me: oh okay mam
Unit member : by the way are u a student looking young?
Me : yes mam but interested in writing articles so that I am here in shimla...
Unit member : ohh that's good...what's your name?
Me : advaith...can I know your name mam?
Unit member : I am rupali...
Me : nice name mam nice to meet u...
Rupali mam : that's fine same here with a smile on her face...
Me : what's your work mam?
Rupali mam : personal manager
Me : oh okay already there are two managers right?
Rupali mam : yes they look into kriti's schedules and timings everyone has their work set...and I am a personal manager I look around everything of kriti's work and finance of her movies remmuneration these things...
Me : oh that's cool...
Rupali mam : ok bye see u later...don't worry I will arrange it (about selfie with kritisanon)
Me : ok mam there's my room I am staying in this floor will meet u later after your work....
Rupali mam : okay done....
After having conversation with Rupali mam I came to find out that she is so friendly and talking nicely with kriti sanon's fans I mean I felt like that ......she is also a good looking woman I think she is married i am thinking like that and went to my room and sat on the chair.....I am thinking about kriti Sanon all the way now till today morning she is not here suddenly I saw her in real and also she is in my floor staying single....all these things are coming in my mind and again left writing the articles and started watching her magazine....feeling so horny....she is going to stay here for one week u have to work through your dream and make it happen (which is to fuck kriti Sanon) in real like that I am thinking now.....so that I decided but I am little afraid and making myslef feel like she is one of the top actress now first of all you should take one pic with her and talk with her for one min that's enough...no one gets this oppurtunity but you are thinking too much about her....just kept it in your dreams and u should take one selfie that's enough...like that I am talking with myslef.....(to be continued in next update......)
[+] 5 users Like aoosurano's post
Like Reply
Guys any typing mistakes plz excuse me.... I hope u guys will like my update tq...
Like Reply
Upload along with pictures and fakes that match the tempo of the atory
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
(10-08-2020, 08:55 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update

thanks
Like Reply