Sushmita sen vs Aishwarya rai
sushmita sen vs aishwarya rai 
Sushmita sen life was not fine she has no men in her life  her Film days are over her rival aishwarya rai destroy her life. Sushmita sen was extremely depressed she had two daughters who were in boarding school Sushmita sen house was empty. sushmita wake up at morning took a shower came out of the shower look at herself in the mirror and told herself she is hot as hell she needed to get her a Film. Sushmita start thinking she go  a call from a director friend for a Film he asked her to came to the office. Aishwarya life was fine but her sex life was horrible also her Film career was over. Aishwarya told her self  she needed to get her Film life she needed a film. she received a call from  director friend for a Film asked her to come to the office. Aishwarya want to the director office she wanted to the office she entered the office and Aishwarya was shocked to see Sushmita in front of har Sushmita also look at her both Aishwarya and Sushmita look into each others eyes with Hate and jealousy. Both  look at each other than both came close to each other they look at each others hot bodies. sushmita asked what are you doing here bitch. Aishwarya also said what the hell are you doing here Slut the director came and see this and said ladies please don't fight I know both of you are rival both Aishwarya and Sushmita  ask what the hell this bitch is doing here the director said both of you were going to do a Film  together Sushmita said I would never do a with this bitch. Aishwarya said I want her out of the film. both Sushmita and Aishwarya looking at each other with hate. the director said ladies why don't you settle you're rivalry with a sexfight and catfight  both looking at each other and said yes . Sushmita sen said bitch came to my house next day Aishwarya said all right I will destroy you at you house and the winner will get the film Sushmita said agree.

Next day Aishwarya rai came to Sushmita sen house and ring the bell of the house. Sushmita opened the door and said come inside bitch I'm waiting for you today we're going to finish our years of  rivalry  both Aishwarya and Sushmita look at each other with  hate then both Aishwarya and Sushmita enter the bedroom and lock the door for behind.then  Aishwarya stripper her clothes she was in bra and panties. Sushmita also strip her clothes was in bra and panties. Both look at each other with hate.
Both Sushmita and Aishwarya were standing at  kingsize bed in their bra and panties. With hands on hips and legs spread apart, both Aishwarya and Sushmita gazed upon each other's incredible bodies.  Aishwarya taking a step.

Sushmita taking a step. "Too long."They glanced down. Their white, lace bras were nearly touching at the nips.Inching forward, Sushmita ran her hands thru her own hair. "Think you're woman enough?"Aishwarya licked her lips as she too ran her hands thru her own hair. "Definately."Dropping their hands back on their hips, Sushmita and Aishwarya ever-so gently pushed together. Their tits instantly started to spill over as their nipples meet behind the white lace. Turning their shoulders, the women slowly made their bras slide back-n-forth as they carefully increased the pressure thru their chests. Sushmita leaning back.

Aishwarya pulling back as well.With a deep, full breath, Aishwarya and Sushmita held it as they aimed and then slammed together."Ooommph!" they exhailed as their bras collided together and started clashing.Both ran her arms around the other's waist and braced her knees as their breasts rumbled behind their bras. Each watched the action as their bras slapped and mashed, causing their tits to wiggle and jiggle and nearly jump out.

"Uuuumm," moaned Aishwarya, tightening her arms around Sushmita's back and pulling her in."Uuunngg," Sushmita sen grunted, squeezing her arms around Aishwarya's waist.Laying their heads on each other's shoulder, Sushmita and Aishwarya bear hugged as their tits now spread out and fought."Uuuummpphh...shit," Aishwarya groaned after several minutes of dueling, and her sides now aching from Sushmita's arms. Sushmita let go and the two unlocked.

"Uuumm...fuck," whimpered Aishwarya, rubbing her ribs. Sushmita smirked but didn't gloat. Aishwarya was proud of herself and her breasts for winning this first contest. Aishwarya appreciated Sushmita's humble attitude, but still felt it necessary to throw a verbal volley. "It's far from over, bitch.""I know, bitch," nodded Sushmita, now massaging her mammories.Regaining her composure, Aishwarya puffed out her chest and stared down her rival. Likewise, Sushmita stuck out her chest, and together they glared for several seconds.

Both Aishwarya and Sushmita really hate each other both step back look at each other.  Aishwarya stepping forward and said let's titfight .Running their arms around each other, Aishwarya and Sushmita pressed their tits together as they unfastened the other's bra. Sliding the straps over the shoulders and down the arms, both Aishwarya and Sushmita stepped back and marveled upon the sight of the other's bare breasts.

Dropping the bras, both Sushmita and Aishwarya cupped each other's tits and groped for fullness; firmness; and roundness."Not bad, bitch," said Aishwarya, impressed and jealous."Damn right, bitch," Sushmita said, equally impressed and jealous."Not as good as mine," said Aishwarya, squeezing a little harder."Shit, bitch...better," spat Sushmita, applying more pressure.Looking into each other's eyes they knew what they were going to do, and they both wanted to do it."Slut," hissed Aishwarya, shoving Sushmita's tits together."Whore," Sushmita sen snarled, slapping Aishwarya's tits together.

Grabbing every bit of tit they could, both Sushmita sen and Aishwarya rai clinched their teeth and squeezed."Uuunngg!""Ooohhh!""Oouuch!""Uuummm!""Sssshhit!""Fuckin' bitch!""Oooww! Fuckin' whore!""Uuunnngg! You slut!"

Firm, big tit skin oozed and steeped throw their twisting, turning hands and fingers as both Aishwarya and Sushmita gave a royal-class lesson in tit milking. They squeezed. They slammed each other tits together. They pushed with their palms. They pinched with their fingers. The only thing they didn't do was scratch. Not because they didn't want too, but because there'd be plenty of time for that later . For right now it was just about milking and squeezing and testing who's tits could take the most of it."Uuuuunnngggg!! Stop! Stop!" groaned Aishwarya, her knees buckling as she doubled over freeing Sushmita's pride and joy."I win!" exclaimed Sushmita in relief.

Again Sushmita smirked but said nothing. Her breasts were aching also, and had Aishwarya not suddenly given in, then it might have been her bowing over before the victor.For a minute or so the two women examined their breasts for bruises as they gently massaged the feeling back into them."It's still not over, bitch," Aishwarya said, finally."So you've stated, bitch," replied Aishwarya, placing her hands on her hips and jutting out her impressive chest, "but you still haven't shown me much."Aishwarya licked her lips. It was true, she hadn't shown much yet, so she decided to switch tactics."Let's see 'bout this," said Aishwarya, slowly reaching for Sushmita's hair. Sushmita nodded, "Alright."

Besides hating each other's tits, the women also hated each other's hair.Carefully combing their hands in deep, they coiled their fingers around luscious locks and formed their hands into fists. As their beautiful eyes locked together, Sushmita and Aishwarya slowly but firmly pulled each other's head back so that they were looking past their noses at each other."Ouch," winced Sushmita, glaring."Uumm," Aishwarya rai softly moaned.

For several seconds they just pulled back. Then they readjusted their hands and twirled more hair around their fingers."Ooohh...you bitch," swore Sushmita, her hair painfully pulled. Aishwarya's head was stretched forward with her chin stuck against her breast plate. "Uunngg...fuckin' slut."both Sushmita sen and Aishwarya rai continued to slowly wrench the other's head around before pulling each other over at the waist and tugging on two fistfuls of hair."Oooww...ssshhit," cussed Aishwarya, bent over with her tits hanging and swinging.

"Uuummm...you give?" asked Sushmita grunting and doubled over with her tits knocking together."Let...oouuch...go," Aishwarya said sternly, but still stretching Sushmita's locks.. Sushmita clinched her teeth. "You...le'...go...first."Aishwarya rai responded with a sharp pull. Sushmita sen answered her right back. Both women's knees knocked."I'll le' go if you will," grimmaced Aishwarya, her eyes watery."Okay...le' go," whispered Sushmita, her eyes red as well.As soon as Sushmita felt Aishwarya's fingers relax, she did the same, and they stumbled back from each other.
Aishwarya quickly rubbed the back of her skull. "Damn...shit."Sushmita whimpered similair sounds as she tried to rub out the fire in her hair, and for a few moments they paced the floor on opposite sides of the bed as they dried their eyes and rubbed their scalpes."Okay, bitch," said Aishwarya, anxious to succeed at something, "on the bed. I'm sick of all this pussy-footin' around. Let's get down to some real action. asked Sushmita."Damn right.""Fine," snapped Sushmita, crawling on the bed. "Seems like I owe you some pins anyway."

Aishwarya crawled on. "Well, bitch, you're not gonna get 'em.""We'll see, bitch, we'll see," said Sushmita as they got their arms around each other."Like hell, bitch," said Aishwarya as they fell over and began to lock up.Their nipples sank into each other's areolas."Mmmm...bitch," moaned Aishwarya on top.

Sushmita, on bottom, took a deep breath, expanding her massive chest against that of her rival's. "Aaahh bitch."With their fingers twisted inside of the other's thick, chestnut hair, both Sushmita and Aishwarya looked into each other's lusty,  eyes as their noses touched at the ends. Their huge tits rolled like cannon balls as their nipples fought for supremacy deep within, hidden by the enormous amount of solid tit flesh.

"Mmmm...bitch," moaned Aishwarya rai on top as she turned her fingers firmly in her rival's luscious locks."Ouch," winced Sushmita sen on bottom, squinting her eyes. "Bitch," she swore softly, now looking into her rival's eyes while gliding her tan legs around her broad hips and squeezing with her velvet thighs."Uuumm...bitch," groaned Aishwarya, putting her face in the pillow and touching cheeks with Sushmita."Uuummph...fuck," Sushmita softly moaned, feeling the full weight of her opponent's breast and body.
Their big tits squished and flattened out even more across their chests as their nipples continued to tangle deep within. Belly-to-belly, and almost snatch-to-snatch, Aishwarya and Sushmita grinded away on each other. Aishwarya threw every inch of her big breast into Sushmita's tits. But Sushmita's big breast were up for the challenge, and they dueled very evenly together.

"Oohh, gawd," groaned Sushmita as her tits were finally forced over the sides of her ribs. She stretched back on Aishwarya's hair and pulled her sideways."Oooowww," winced Aishwarya, sharply, but yanking right back on Sushmita's hair and bowing her head backwards. Sushmita sen lost her leglock as their limbs now tied together, keeping their breasts smashed and still dueling."Quit movin' your nipple away from mine," hissed Aishwarya."I'm not, bitch," spat Sushmita. "You keep movin' your's."

The two let go of each other's hair so they could cup their own tits and guide their nipples together again."Bitch," swore Aishwarya, holding her right tit and aiming it's nipple at Sushmita's."Fuck you," shot Sushmita, cupping her left tit and guiding her nipple into Aishwarya's nipple."Mmmmm," they both moaned, pushing those two orbs into each other.Laying on their sides with their legs scissored, their bottom tits were immobilized, but still mashed together, as their upper tits were free to fight. 
Aishwarya's right tit and Sushmita's left tit fought at the nipples as the women hugged and built up a good sweat.
"Uuuuummmm," moaned Aishwarya, after about 10 minutes of hard nipple fighting."I'm not as easy as you thought...huh, bitch?" asked Sushmita, her nipple digging into Aishwarya's nipple. Aishwarya rai rolled her head and shoulders back, trying to get her tit in a better position. Sushmita said "Uuummm...no, bitch...you're not."

Sushmita now rolled semi on top. Her left thigh pushing against the crotch of Aishwarya's red, silk panties as her tits spread out over Aishwarya's tits. Aishwarya grunted again, but shoved her right thigh firmly against the crotch of Sushmita's white cotton panties."Aaahh," gasped Sushmita, working her way completely on top now.On her back, Aishwarya wrapped her left leg around Sushmita's ass as Sushmita's spread open her legs a little further, but still kept her thigh shoved against Aishwarya's snatch."Mmmmm," moaned Aishwarya, expanding her chest to meet the weight of Sushmita's chest.Laying her head on Aishwarya's shoulder, Sushmita whispered in her ear, "I've got one pin back."

"Fuck...you," squirmed Aishwarya rai, her tits fighting at the nipples and she hugged Sushmita sen around the neck.This is how they had both longed to be. Topless and tit fighting. In bed, locked and wrapped in just skimpy panties. A good sweat. Hard nipples. And all alone.
"Bitch," hissed Sushmita, pushing her thigh in harder as she dueled nipples with her rival."I'll make you cum, slut," promised Aishwarya, flexing her thigh against Sushmita's vagina. It had gone no further than a little kissing; fondling; and leg humping. And even though they both had to admit the other's beauty, this wasn't about pleasing or pleasuring. This was about being a woman, and who the better one was.

"Go for it, slut," challenged Sushmita, working in her thigh.Their panties were already moist, but were now quickly getting wet as both healthy vaginas lubed and oiled up with sex sweat. Cheek-to-cheek the women continued tit fighting as they thigh-fucked each other harder and harder. With their pussy lips spreading and growing plump it wouldn't be long before one, if not both, lost her sex to the other."Uuuuummmm," moaned Sushmita, a few minutes into it.

"About to cum, bitch?" asked Aishwarya in a whisper, and moving her arms further down Sushmita's back to keep her locked in closer. Aishwarya had fantastic thighs, and she knew her firm, toned muscle was leading Sushmita down the path of sweet, sweet orgasm. So she flexed a little more, and pushed harder with her tits."Uuuuummmm!" groaned Sushmita sen as her nipples were inverted by Aishwarya's nipples. "Oooooohhhh!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!" cried Sushmita as her hips jolted and she lost all control over herself. Aishwarya gasped as she felt the hot bodily fluid soak against her thigh, making her almost cum as well."Oh...damn," moaned Sushmita, rolling off to the side as they now lay facing each other but with their thighs still pressed against the other's snatch.
"You ever been with another woman, bitch?" asked Aishwarya, staring into Sushmita's lusty,  eyes."What do you think, bitch?" asked Sushmita as they nestled their tits together for some more nipple fighting."A slut like you? Probably," said Aishwarya, her nipples slashing with Sushmita's nipples."I know a whore like you has," stated Sushmita as they hugged each other around the waist and pressed in with their thighs and tits.
"You know I'm all woman, bitch," teased Aishwarya, humping Sushmita's thigh."Then let's check out your French," whispered Sushmita, grinding on Aishwarya's thigh and moving in for a kiss.Sealing lips, the two women swapped lipstick as they opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues."Mmmmmm" they both moaned as their wet, soft tongues frolicked and licked together.Drawing Aishwarya's body in closer to her's, Sushmita took her on in a to rid tit and tongue catfight as they groped each other's ass with one hand and held a handful of hair with the other while thigh-fucking."You're hot, slut, but not hot enough," kissed Aishwarya, rolling semi on top.

They swapped spit for several moments as they humped legs and tangled titties."Bitch, I'm all about hot sex," Frenched Sushmita, giving Aishwarya's ass a good cupping."Mmmmmm," moaned Aishwarya as Sushmita ran her fingernail down the crack of her ass.

Sushmita sucked Aishwarya's ear and twirled her tongue over it. Aishwarya  went stiff, and then moaned again as Sushmita's thigh flexed on her snatch. Sushmita rolled her breasts and inverted Aishwarya's meaty nipples."Uuuuuummmm!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!"
Extremely horney and in dire need of relief, Aishwarya let go of her sex and flooded the crotch of her red silk panties. Sushmita panted as Aishwarya's hot cum wetted her thigh, and she wanted to cum again herself."Gawd, you're hot!" busted Sushmita, pushing Aishwarya over on her side."Oh, bitch, so are you!" sang Aishwarya as they both moved to get a hand down the other's panties.

Each moaned upon feeling the other's fingers comb thru their hairs and stop on their pussy lips."You are so wet, bitch," stated Sushmita, sliding two fingers in Aishwarya's hole."You too, slut," said Aishwarya, locking lips with her and giving her two fingers as well.A hot French kiss and a pair of wiggling fingers quickly had Sushmita orgasming again.

"I'm gonna cuuuuum!" cried Sushmita."Shit, bitch...mmmeee too!" wailed Aishwarya. Sushmita came hard on Aishwarya's fingers. Her cunt squeezed and shot it's load as she pulled her hand suddenly out of Aishwarya's panties."You bitch!" shouted Aishwarya, cheated out of her orgasm."Shit! Just fuck me!" cried Sushmita rolling on her back and spreading wide.

"I'll fuck you! I'll finger you out a new pussy, bitch!" barked Aishwarya in anger as she pumped her fingers in and out very hard. "Cum, you fuckin' cunt, cum!"Sushmita's hips bucked on the bed as Aishwarya's fingers hit her clit. She tugged on her own hard, protuding nipples as her hips bolted and shot out another load of her hot, sweet girlie-juice."You bitch! Get those panties off. You wanna cum? I'll make you cum!" shouted Aishwarya, still angered that sushmita sen cheated her out of her orgasm.

Sushmita's hips bounced on the bed as Aishwarya grabbed the waistband of her panties with both hands and pulled. The cotton panties stretched and started to rip as Sushmita was shaken back to her senses and suddenly became angry at herself for allowing herself to orgasm so freely. She also didn't appreciate the rough treatment Aishwarya was giving her."Stop it, bitch!" yelled Sushmita, her panties pulling away from her hips."Fuck you!" Aishwarya shouted, yanking Sushmita's panties down to her thighs.

Sushmita leaned up and pulled Aishwarya down to the bed next to her by the hair. Aishwarya yelped but kept tugging on Sushmita's panties. Sushmita grabbed the front of Aishwarya's red, silk panties as the two rolled up on their asses."You cunt!" shouted Aishwarya, falling on her back and taking Sushmita's panties with her.
"You bitch!" yelled Sushmita, bottomless but about to rip Aishwarya rai's panties off.RRRIIIPPP!"You slut!" shouted Aishwarya, sitting up. "Those were my favorite panties!" she added, slapping Sushmita across the cheek.

Sushmita fell to her back with Aishwarya diving on top of her. Both grunted as their tits slammed together and their hands grabbed hair. Sushmita stretched back on Aishwarya's hair while lurched with her hips. Her bare beaver butted with Aishwarya's bare beaver and she pulled her over. The two exchanged names as Aishwarya' bucked pussies with Sushmita and yanked her over by the hair. Rolling on top, Aishwarya got her hips between Sushmita's legs and began to grind down with her pussy as her tits pushed Sushmita's tits over her sides.

"Uuuummm," groaned Sushmita as she felt Aishwarya's cunt butt up against her's."I'm gonna fuck your damn guts out, bitch," growled Aishwarya, grinding her dark, hairy pussy against Sushmita's black, wirey snatch. Aishwarya locked lips with her as Sushmita spread wide and wrapped her legs around Aishwarya's ribs. Both moaned as their pussy lips bumped together as Aishwarya man-fucked her."Ung...ung...uuummm...ung...ung...uuummm," groaned Sushmita as Aishwarya's pussy fucked her pussy. Aishwarya broke off her kiss and started to suck sushmita's neck."Yes!" squeeled Sushmita as her button was pushed."You're such a slut," whispered Aishwarya, sucking and fucking.

Grinding down with her crotch, Aishwarya gasped and had to bite her lip as Sushmita's cum splashed against her throbbing pussy lips.Rolling off, Aishwarya pulled Sushmita on top of her by the hair. Sushmita sen willingly went as she tugged back on Aishwarya rai's hair.

"Fuck me, bitch," demanded Aishwarya, spreading her legs wide as Sushmita locked tits with her."Bitch, I'll fuck ya," said Sushmita, going down for a kiss as her pussy started to hump up and down. Aishwarya wrapped her legs around Sushmita's hips as Sushmita fucked her into a long, hard, needy orgasm."Mmmm, that was great," panted Aishwarya as Sushmita rolled off after her job was completed.

For a couple of minutes the women lay on their backs catching their breathes. Their big breast's hung over their ribs and heaved with each breath of air. A thin screen of sweat glazed over their bodies as the aroma emmulating from their sticky pussies swirled around their hips.Rolling over on her side, Aishwarya was the first to speak. "Do you know how long I've waited to destroy you?"

Sushmita rolled to face her. "I think I do.""From the moment I saw you I wanted to get into it with you," said Aishwarya, running her right hand over Sushmita's big left tit."Oh, I know," said Sushmita, cupping Aishwarya's giant right tit in her left hand, "but I always thought we'd fight and not this."Aishwarya pinched Sushmita's nipple. "I definately wanna catfight you."Sushmita winced, but twisted Aishwarya's nipple. "Great. I'd nothin' else than to scratch off your tits."

Aishwarya flinched, and the two women scooted in closer and wrapped up their legs."Then let's just see who's nipple can take the most twistin', bitch," suggested Aishwarya, torqueing Sushmita's areola."Ouch!" barked Sushmita, stretching out Aishwarya's areola.Putting their foreheads together both women yanked straight down on the other's nipple and areola. With clinched eyes and gritted teeth, Aishwarya and Sushmita rolled each other's nipple between her fingers as they tried to pull of the areola from the breast.

"Ooohh gggawd!" cried Sushmita, after about a minute of agonizing pain.The two let go and called each other a 'bitch' as they immediately rubbed their throbbing areola."Shit...I hate you," whimpered Sushmita, glaring at Aishwarya as they still rubbed."I fuckin' hate you too," echoed Aishwarya rai.
Getting to their knees on the bed, both Sushmita and Aishwarya grabbed each other by the hair and started slinging. It was good, hard hair pulling. Firm jerks and tugs as they tightly gripped each other by the tresses. Yanking directly back on Aishwarya's hair, Sushmita bowed her over and fell on top of her. Aishwarya grunted as the weight of Sushmita's tits slammed down on her's."Uuunngg! Bitch!" swore Aishwarya, jerking back on Sushmita's hair as Sushmita sen mashed her tits and pussy into her's."Oooww, bitch! Fight me with your tits and pussy,'' said Sushmita rolling her tits over Aishwarya's tits and grinding her snatch into Aishwarya's snatch.

"Fine!" barked Aishwarya, letting go of Sushmita's hair and hugging her around the shoulders. Sushmita lay her head next to Aishwarya's, and the two women started to cuss-fight as their tits and pussies got it on. Calling each other every filthy name in the book, their huge tits rolled and flattened out as their juicy pussies peeled open and their clits emerged."Oooohhh gggaawwdd," quivered Aishwarya as their clits touched. Sushmita's body shuddered upon impact, and she got hotter than she'd ever been in her life. "Uuummm, fuckin' bitch!"

"Oohh...miserible slut!" exclaimed Aishwarya, as their nipples got harder than ever and stabbed on each other.Turning their faces together, Sushmita and Aishwarya nearly choked each other with deep, probing tongues as their clits tangled between their pussy lips. Within moments both women screamed as they bucked tits and pussies and orgasmed in unison.
The action didn't stop. Instantly Aishwarya yanked Sushmita off by the hair and tried to mount her. But Sushmita jerked back on Aishwarya's hair as the two found themselves rolling back and forth in one spot pulling hair and swearing. Through grunts and squeels, Aishwarya and Sushmita slapped each other's ass and yanked on each other's hair while their tits and pussies beat and banged in a catfight of their own."Ooouuch! Bitch!" cried Aishwarya, her ass slapped very hard.The two traded several more spanks as they pulled hard on the top of each other's hair.

"Ooowww! Ssshhit!" squeeled Aishwarya, her right nipple suddenly pinched and stretched. Aishwarya quickly grabbed Sushmita's left nipple and twisted the shit out of it. Sushmita winced as they tested each other's pain level."Ooohhh fuuuuck!" screamed Aishwarya, knocking Sushmita's hand off her tit.The two were hot. Very hot. Never before had any man, and certainally no woman, had them this aroused and turned on. The tight wrestling; hard hair pulling; stinging slaps; and painful nipple twists had them horney to fuck each other again.

"Scissor me, bitch," growled Aishwarya, on top and pulling hair with Sushmita."I'm gonna fuck your brains out," huffed Sushmita, bucking snatches with Aishwarya and jerking her off by the back of the hair."Slut, you can't out-fuck me," said Aishwarya as they uncoiled.
"Oh yes I can, bitch," stated Aishwarya, turning around.Facing each other, the two got their first real good look at the other's pussy as they opened their legs and got into a scissor. Both women hairy triangles between their thighs. Sushmita's  bush wasn't quite as thick as Aishwarya's rug, but it was spread out and covered more area.
Their eyes flashed and grew wide as they launched their pink, spread pussies together and leaned back on their hands."Uuummph," grunted Aishwarya upon impact.Sushmita gasped, and together they squared up and fucked.It was everything they ever hoped it would be. Their long, hard clits met in the middle and fought as their pink cunt lips chewed on each other and exchanged hot, sticky vaginal oil.

Huffing and puffing both Sushmita sen and Aishwarya rai looked beyond their bouncing tits and watched their pussies tear into it. Their clits dueled from one cunt to the other as their cunts opened up further and further and tried to suck the other's in. Their black, fuzzy jungles locked hairs and pulled as their pussies roughly bucked and painfully pushed on each other. Beads of sweat ran down their cheeks and dripped off the ends of their bouncing, big titties. Hunkering down hard, the women dropped back to their elbows as their lusty clits stabbed and speared each other's hood.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" grunted Aishwarya as their clits were in her hood catfighting."Cum! Cum! Cum!" Sushmita demanded, her tits shaking and her hips bucking. Aishwarya closed her eys and tried to hold on. But Sushmita's clit was just too much and she blew her load all over her rival's pussy."Oh gawd," moaned Aishwarya, collasping on her back with her mind bent.But Sushmita didn't stop. Getting up on her knees, she saddled her pussy on top of Aishwarya's pussy and fucked her again."You...can't...hang...with...me," fucked Sushmita, driving her clit deep under Aishwarya's hood.

"Fuck you," grunted Aishwarya, coming to her senses and fucking back.Unable to buck Sushmita off, Aishwarya latched on to her left tit and squeezed. Sushmita grabbed a handful of Aishwarya's left tit and squeezed, and together they roughly milked each other as their clits fought in Aishwarya's cunt.For several minutes Aishwarya put up a fight, but in the end Sushmita's clit was too much and she found herself screaming out another long, lusty orgasm as Sushmita fucked down on her.
Their pussies made a 'plooping' sound as Sushmita lifted up and positioned herself in a straddle over Aishwarya's hips. Grabbing Aishwarya's wrists, Sushmita pinned Aishwarya's hands and arms over her head as she sat her ass across Aishwarya's upper thighs. Smiling down at Aishwarya, Sushmita slowly moved her vagina in a circle with Aishwarya's. Their soaked, sticky pubic hairs twisted and formed knots, softly scratching together. Aishwarya grinned up and shifted her hips so that their vaginas could better rub on each other.Sushmita leaned over, and with her Breast hanging down, she rubbed them over Aishwarya's breast."Who's the better woman here?" she asked in a whisper, running her nipples across Aishwarya's nipples.
"Mmmm," moaned Aishwarya, her areolas crusting over. "I'm not giving up' yet, bitch."Sushmita smiled devilishly. "Good. I knew you were more woman than that.""Oh, I'm all woman, bitch," said Aishwarya, arching her shoulders so her tits could fight back. 
Sushmita moaned as Aishwarya's elongated nipples poked into her tits. "I'm all woman too, bitch.""Yes. Yes you are," agreed Aishwarya as Sushmita lined up her nipples with her. "And I've always been very jealous of that."Sushmita gently lowered her breasts into Aishwaryas. Both moaned as their nipples bent back, but Sushmita moaned the loudest. "Bitch, I've always been extremely jealous of you."

Down below Aishwarya could feel juice leaking out of Sushmita's pussy and into her own. It was probably her own juice that she shot up into Sushmita's cunt a few minutes ago, but it still felt good as it ran inside of her. She twitched her hips so that their pussy lips could rub a little better together, and they both blinked when their cunt hairs pulled on each other.

Sushmita kept Aishwarya's hands above her head as the two looked at each other and fought with their breasts. On top, and in charge, Sushmita controlled the action as she alternated between just letting their nipples duel and pressing in fully and letting their whole tits fights. Either way, it was Aishwarya that was giving the better of the exchange.

"...oooowwww," Sushmita whimpered softly as Aishwarya's meaty nipples inverted her's. Sushmita leaned up and looked into Aishwarya's eyes. Aishwarya sensed danger as Sushmita glanced down at her left nipple and lowered her face towards it."Nnnooo!" squirmed Aishwarya, fearing the worst. "Mmmmmm," she then moaned as Sushmita took her areola in whole and sucked it.

Sushmita sucked the areola and gently nibbled on the nipple. Aishwarya grew wet and wanted to fuck."Now suck mine, bitch," begged Sushmita, dangling her right tit over Aishwarya's mouth. Sushmita licked her lips and threw back her head as Aishwarya sucked and nibbled on her areola and nipple.Pulling her tit out, Sushmita let go of Aishwarya's wrists so that she could take her by the tits instead."Oouuch," played Aishwarya as Sushmita squeezed, but not real hard.

"I've always been jealous of these," said Sushmita, shoving Aishwarya's tits together and squeezing."I hate your tits too, bitch," said Aishwarya, cupping Sushmita's hanging boobs and squeezing.Content with being on her back, Aishwarya let Sushmita straddle over her as they took each other on in a long, squeezing milking duel. Squeezing and squeezing and squeezing, both Sushmita sen and Aishwarya rai trashed each other's breasts while firmly flexing their vaginas together.

"I swear I'm gonna tear these fuckers off today said Sushmita, as they both gave each other a taste of their fingernails.

"I wanna fuck you today," said Aishwarya, twisting Sushmita's areolas. Sushmita yelped, and twisted Aishwarya's nipples.""Ooouuch! barked Aishwarya, knocking Sushmita's fingers off her stretched tits."Suck my nipple, bitch," said Sushmita, shoving her tits in Aishwarya's face."Then you suck mine, slut."

"Fine. A suck-off," suggested Sushmita.The two women turned so that they were facing head-to-toe and looking into the other's long, deep cleavage. Laying sideways, Aishwarya and Sushmita cupped a big tit and wrapped their lips around a swollen areola.
"Mmmmm," moaned Sushmita as Aishwarya sucked her pink nipple and squeezed on the tit.At first the women took it nice and easy with long, slow sucks and flicks of their tongues. Gently, but firmly they squeezed and milked as they sucked and softly nibbled, making each other moan and grow wet between the legs.

"Mmm, bitch," moaned Aishwarya, shifting and getting a bit more on top. Sushmita rolled a little more on her back and felt Aishwarya's hand glide over her belly and cup her crotch. Sushmita opened her legs as Aishwarya got to her knees, allowing Sushmita's hand to run down her body and get to her snatch. Both moaned, but kept sucking as they slipped in a couple of fingers and began stroking each other's clit.

"Aaahh...yeah, bitch," purred Sushmita as her clit was rubbed.As they got hotter and hotter, their sucking and fingering got harder and harder. They went from just stroking each other to firmly pinching pussy lips and tugging on pubic hairs. They also began to chew and nibble harder on each other's nipple and areola. But what one could do, so could the other, and they refrained from any serious biting, pussy pinching or pubic pulling."Oooohhhh!" groaned out Sushmita as Aishwarya stretched out her nipple with her teeth while hitting the 'cum' button on her clit.

Sushmita's thighs and cunt tightened around Aishwarya's hand as she pumped out a good, long orgasm. Aishwarya was hot and wanting a lot more than what she was getting."You like to suck snatch, slut?" she asked."Of course," lied Sushmita. "Don't you, bitch?"

"Of course," Aishwarya  Besides, Aishwarya was so hot for Sushmita that it didn't matter one way or the other.Still on her knees, Aishwarya straddled her pussy above Sushmita's face as she positioned her face over Sushmita's cunt.

"You look nice and juicy," said Sushmita sen upon seeing Aishwarya rai's pink pussy spread open and wet."I hope you taste as good as you smell," said Aishwarya, getting a wiff of Sushmita's peeled and dripping snatch.The fact that they'd never eaten ass didn't mean that they didn't know what to do. Both loved oral, and they knew what they liked."I'm gonna eat you alive," whispered Sushmita, grabbing Aishwarya's hips and lowering her pussy to her face."I'll lick you dry first, bitch," said Aishwarya, her chin already nestled in Sushmita's bush."Mmmmmmm," moaned Sushmita as Aishwarya's tongue ran over her clit. Aishwarya also moaned as Sushmita sen kissed her on the pussy lips.

Sushmita and Aishwarya took each other to 'oral' heaven. Both loved the taste and smell and couldn't eat each other hard or fast enough. Aishwarya dropped her ass all the way down on Sushmita's face and fucked her as Sushmita tongued the shit out of her.

Sushmita clamped her thighs around Aishwarya's head and pulled her face in deep and tight as Aishwarya eat her alive."Oh! Oh! Oh!" cried Sushmita as Aishwarya sucked her clit. "Yeeeeeeessssss!!!" Sushmita shot shit all over Aishwarya's face, then Aishwarya demanded that she make her cum as well. Digging her fingernails into Aishwarya's ass, Sushmita sucked in her clit and made her scream.

"Yeeeeeeeessssss!!!Oooooohhhhhhh!!!" wailed Aishwarya, washing Sushmita's face with her cum. Still not done, Sushmita ran her tongue over Aishwarya's bung hole and stuck it in. Aishwarya's hips freaked as she sat up on Sushmita's face and howled like a dog. Twirling her tongue in  Aishwarya rai's ass, Sushmita pressed her thumb against her clit and made her cum again. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" creamed Aishwarya, soaking Sushmita's face in a mind-bending orgasm.

Sushmita swallowed what she could, but she was now having trouble breathing as Aishwarya's hips spread out across her face.SMACK!"Ouch!' yelped Aishwarya, rolling off from the stinging slap to her ass. "Bitch.""Get your fat ass off me!" barked Sushmita, wiping the cum from her chin."You fuckin' bitch," snarled Aishwarya, slapping Sushmita across the top of her right thigh.

"Ow! Fuckin' slut," said Sushmita, sitting up as they reached for each other's hair.Both Aishwarya rai and Sushmita sen tossed each other around by the hair for a moment or two as they twisted on the bed.SLAP!"Ow! Bitch!"SLAP!"Ouch! Whore!"The exchange of facial slaps knocked them apart as they sat back and glared at each other.

"You fuckin' bitch. You want that catfight now?" asked Aishwarya, rubbing her face."You're the fuckin' bitch, and what I want right now is to scissor up with you and settle this thing once and for all," Sushmita stated, touching her cheek."Shit, bitch, you're on," said Aishwarya, getting into position."Then let's fuck it out," said Sushmita, placing her left leg over Aishwarya's right leg.

"My pleasure. Let's fuck," Aishwarya said, draping her left leg across Sushmita's right leg.Leaning back on their hands they guided their pussies into each other and start to grind."I'm gonna fuck your guts out, bitch," Aishwarya said, her black jungle curling hairs with Sushmita's dark forest."You can't out-fuck me, you whore," stated Sushmita as their hairy cunts churned together."Wanna bet, bitch?" asked Aishwarya as their pussy lips budded open. as their pussy lips lapped on each other.
"Then you better be hungry, bitch," said Aishwarya, shoving harder."Bitch," said Sushmita, leaning up and taking a handful of head hair."Bitch," echoed Aishwarya, grabbing a fistful as well.They sealed the bet with a few hard pulls, and then fell back on their hands and fucked. For several minutes both Aishwarya and Sushmita grinded their organs together as their pussies worked up a foamy froth of sex and sweat.

"Uumm...uumm...uuummm...I'm dying to fuck you," said Sushmita, sitting up and filling her hands with Aishwarya's hair. Aishwarya moaned, but sat up and pulled Sushmita's hair also. "Oh, I know...your place?""Ouch...yeah, noon," said Sushmita, her clit emerging."Ow...that's fine," agreed Aishwarya, her clit showing itself.Both let out a long groan and rolled their eyes back as their clits touched and started to fuckfight. Letting go of each other's hair, Aishwarya and Sushmita fell to their hands again and fucked. Their hips rose and fell on the bed while their pussies banged into each other and their clits jousted in battle.

"Uuuuuuuummmmm, uuuuummmm, ooooooohhhhhh!!" wailed Sushmita as Aishwarya's clit stabbed high and deep and made her cum. "Damn you," she said, latching on to Aishwarya's left tit and squeezing."Oooww! Slut," winced Aishwarya, squeezing Sushmita's left tit in turn.Holding themselves up with one hand, Sushmita and Aishwarya milked and pinched as they continued fuck fighting. Letting go after a few moments, they leaned forward and pulled hair with both hands as they rocked back and forth and kept fucking.

"Oouuch! Bitch!" grunted Aishwarya, pulling hair and fucking."Oooww! I hate you!" Sushmita cried, letting go and falling back on her hands. Aishwarya dropped back to her hands, and they concentrated on the clit fight going on between their pussies. Pressing and grinding, their clits tangled from jungle to jungle until Aishwarya's clit turned over Sushmita's clit and pinned it under it's hood.
"Ooohhh nnnnooo...not again!" screamed Sushmita, her pussy dam breaking and flooding the sheet beneath them."Had enough, slut?" asked Aishwarya as they sat up, going for each other's big titties again."Ooouuch!" cried Sushmita as her nipples were twisted."Uuunnggg!" Aishwarya grunted as her tits were squeezed.

They stretched out each other's areolas and then squeezed tits very hard. Both had tears pooling as they let go and started to sling each other back and forth by the hair."Slut!""Bitch!"They yanked and jerked very hard and fast for several seconds before holding each other around the back of the neck and slamming their pussies together."Uuugghh!" moaned Sushmita."Oommph!" Aishwarya grunted.

They fucked, and fucked hard. Aishwarya knew she had Sushmita on the verge of a major orgasm as her clit was beating the shit out of Sushmita's clit. Both clits were in Sushmita's pussy and really fighting. Sushmita couldn't believe the sudden power of Aishwarya's clit, and she was desperately fighting to hold back the dire urge to cum for the third time.

"Uuuuunnnggg! Gaaaaawwwwdddd!! Oooooohhhhhhh!!!" Sushmita groaned from the pit of her stomach as her pussy blew yet another huge load."I thought you were a real woman, bitch," said Aishwarya, pulling on two fists of Sushmita's hair, "but you're nothin' but a little girl."Sushmita ran her hands in Aishwarya's hair and pulled. "It's not over yet, slut."Jerking back on each other's hair, Sushmita and Aishwarya didn't skip a beat as they continued to fuck while their tits got into a fight with each other."Uuunngg...you slut," grunted Aishwarya as Sushmita's tits rolled over her tits and mashed them flat.

"Bitch. Oouuch," Sushmita winced, her head turned sharply sideways.It was all-out sex and catfighting on all fronts. They pulled hard on each other's hair. Their boobs boxed and fought at the nipples. Rocking back and forth on their asses, their legs were wrapped tightly around their hips, causing their bellies to slap together while their hairy pussies fucked and clit fought. Sushmita knew she had to turn the tide. Aishwarya had already forced her into three long, hard orgasms, making it a total of 10 on the day, and she knew she didn't have enough cum left to get through an 11th orgasm.

Meanwhile, Aishwarya was confident  she knew she was winning, and one or two more orgasms would probably end the fight.But Sushmita was a formidable foe.  she wasn't about to conceed anything yet."Oooohhh! Mmmmm!" moaned Aishwarya as their clits had been fighting under her hood for several moments now."How's it feel, bitch? Ready to cum, slut?" asked Sushmita with a scowl, twisting Aishwarya's hair and mashing out her tits while her clit was winning."Nnnooo...I'm...not," grunted Aishwarya, fighting to hold herself while her clit wrestled with Sushmita's clit.

Sushmita pressed in with her tits. Her hard nipples inverted Aishwarya's nipples as her clit rolled on top and speared the back of Aishwarya's hood. Aishwarya's body went rigid, and then shook out of control as she lost a load of shit and soaked Sushmita's clit."Fuck," Aishwarya swore, falling back on her elbows, but still very much fucking. Sushmita dropped back to her elbows also, but her clit remained in Aishwarya's cunt and catfighting."You bitch. You just got lucky," said Aishwarya, rocking her hips."I told you it wasn't over, slut," said Sushmita, rolling her hips.

Sushmita and Aishwarya looked past their heaving, bouncing breasts and watched the action going on between their tan thighs. Cunt-to-cunt their pussy lips were stretched apart and massaging each other. Their wirey, black pubic hairs were sopping wet and matted in a web of tangled hairs. Steam could almost been seen rising, and the smell of a good fuck flared open their nostrils. Inside, their thick clits fucked back and forth between pink, burning walls as sex and sweat drained down their cracks and into their assholes.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Oooooooohhhhhhh!!" cried Aishwarya as her clit was defeated again.The tide was definately turning and Sushmita controlled the tempo. As Aishwarya creamed, Sushmita leaned up and took her by the left tit. She dug five nails in and brought Aishwarya back to reality."Sssshhhit!" screamed Aishwarya, holding herself up with one arm as she grabbed Sushmita's right tit and stabbed with her nails.

Throwing back their heads, Sushmita and Aishwarya squeezed the living shit out of each other's tit. Their sharp talons scratched back and forth, breaking the flesh and drawing dabs of blood while their pussies bucked together and slapped clits. Both Aishwarya rai and Sushmita sen swore out their mutual hate and jealousy as they sat up and grabbed a fist of hair while twisting the fuck out of a nipple. Both Aishwarya and Sushmita screamed as their hair was pulled and their nipple stretched."Cum, motherfucker, cum!!" cried Sushmita as their clits battled deep under Aishwarya's hood.

"Uuunngggg! You...cum...bitch!!" Aishwarya screamed, her clit on the verge of being defeated again.The two women dragged out a fistful of chestnut hair and pinched each other blue across the tit as Aishwarya's clit was bowled over and pinned high against her hood."Uuuuuuummmmmm!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!! Fuuuuuuuck!!" orgasmed Aishwarya, perhaps her biggest of the day.

Sitting in a sticky puddle of cum, Sushmita and Aishwarya both knew the end was near as they dropped back to an elbow and held on to each other's thigh and kept fucking. These two drop-dead, foxy,  babes didn't stop for one second as they now fucked pussies as if their very lives depended on the outcome. Sushmita was exhausted, but confident. She'd now made Aishwarya cum three times in a row, tieing her with 10 orgasms on the day. Aishwarya was exhausted, but determined. There was no way she'd be brought to that fourth-in-a-row and final orgasm.

With sweat pouring down their cheeks, Aishwarya and Sushmita were on one elbow and glaring very, very, very hatefully at each other as they forced their pussies to open wider and their clits to catfight harder.This was it. It was all or nothing now. Both women had just enough juice for one more orgasm, but no more. The one who gave it up now would be the loser and would have to eat out the winner.

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!" grunted Aishwarya, fucking like the end of time."Oom! Umph! Ah! Ugh! Oh!" Sushmita moaned and groaned, giving it her all.Their clits battled from hood-to-hood as neither could dominate the other long enough to force a cum. Sushmita and Aishwarya closed their eyes and started to slam their crotches together. Their cunts smacked lips and busted pelvic bones as their clits slashed headon and stabbed.

Four, five, ten, 12 times they busted cunts, drawing long groans and deep grunts. Sixteen, 17, 18, 19 snatch slams. Sweat and sex splattered from between their thighs as they ram-fucked the shit out of each other.

SLAM!Their hard clits stabbed together. One clit rolled on top and the other below. The two horns tangled vigorously for a second or two before one clit turned back the other. The pinned clit tried to rally, but the other clit was just too much woman and kept it pinned deep against it's own pussy wall. The pinned clit wilted as the loser began to scream out a very long and painful orgasm. There was just enough sex left to put out the fire in their burning loins, but not a drop more as she fell to her back spread eagle on defeated.

"I hope you're ready to suck some snatch, slut," panted Aishwarya, straddling Sushmita's face and lowering her victorious womanhood against her mouth. Sushmita was  what simulated and she became unconscious Aishwarya got up she got up and went to sleep in the bed Aishwarya was extremely exhausted  both Sushmita and Aishwarya were sleeping in the same bed 10 hours later both of them wake up at the same time looking at each other with hate Aishwarya said bitch I fuck you. Sushmita look at her with hate challenge her to a fight Aishwarya got up from the bed and said I will destroy you bitch Sushmita also got up from bed and said fuck you bitch.With a scream and shout, both Aishwarya rai and Sushmita sen lunged together, and Aishwarya slapped Sushmita to the ground.SLAP! Aishwarya's right palm blistered Sushmita's cheek and knocked her to all-fours. It was the best slap Aishwarya had ever delivered in a catfight, and she'd delivered a bunch of them."How'd that feel, cunt?" asked Aishwarya, pleased with herself as she dove on Sushmita's back and drove her into the ground. Sushmita's big tits hit the ground hard and smashed out across her chest as Aishwarya sat down in the small of her back and grabbed her by the sides of her hair."Ooooowwww! Mmmyyy hair!" cried Sushmita, kicking and bucking as her head was violently ripped back.

Aishwarya nearly tore out two wads from the side of Sushmita's head. Letting go with her left hand, she ran it around Sushmita's front and latched on to her left tit. Sushmita screamed again as Aishwarya's nails sank in and turned."I'm gonna rip out your hair and your tits, you fuckin' bitch," promised Aishwarya, hurting both of them.

Bucking and scratching, Sushmita bucked Aishwarya sideways and they scrambled to their feet."You bitch!" shouted Sushmita, grabbing Aishwarya by the top of the hair and pulling out a chunk as she put a claw into her belly. Aishwarya screamed in pain as her hair was removed and her tummy mauled. Sushmita yanked back on another handful of hair and nearly broke Aishwarya's neck as she tore out that handful also.

"Fuuuuuuck!!" cried Aishwarya, uppercutting her left fist against Sushmita's chin. Sushmita's front teeth slammed together and her knees buckled as her head flew back. It was one of the best punches Aishwarya had ever thrown in a fight.As Sushmita stumbled back, her big flopping tits came under attack as Aishwarya plunged her face between them and took out a bite from the left one."Aaaarrrgggg!!" screamed Sushmita as the inside of her left tit was painfully bitten.

Yanking Aishwarya off by the hair, the two women swore at each other as they tripped to the floor and began wrestling. With duel fist of hair, Aishwarya and Sushmita snaked up their legs and locked up their tits as they rolled back and forth shouting and fighting. It was good, hard fighting at it's best. Big breasts bouncing and banging in battle. Smooth, toned bellies smacking and slapping. legs straining and flexing. Bodies rolling and wrestling. Hair pulled and tugged. Good, good catfighting.

"Uuunnggg! Shit, bitch, my hair," grunted Sushmita, forced on her back with Aishwarya on top. Aishwarya head butted Sushmita, knocking her senseless just long enough to sit upon her body and capture her arms under her knees."You fuckin' bitch," snarled Aishwarya, adding a wicked slap across Sushmita's left cheek.The slap brought Sushmita back to life just in time to feel her luscious mammories come under the grip of Aishwarya's fingernails.

"Ooohh ggaawwddd!!" screamed Sushmita in fear as her big tits were slammed together and squeezed."I'm gonna tear these fuckers off!" Sushmita shouted, sinking in her nails and ripping."Aaaaarrrrrrgggggg!!!" Sushmita screamed to the heavens, bucking and kicking and fighting to get her arms out from beneath Aishwarya's knees.Taking Sushmita by her enormous areolas, Aishwarya stretched out her tits. Sushmita went nuts with pain, but she did manage to break her arms loose and sink her fingers into Aishwarya's huge,  titties."Fuuuuuuuck!!" swore Aishwarya as Sushmita's  fingernails buried in her big boobs twins.

Sliding her ass over Sushmita's hips, Aishwarya's pussy hairs tangled up with Sushmita's pussy hairs as they turned their fingernails back and forth in each other's tits."Fuuuuuuck!" screamed Aishwarya, now stretching out Sushmita sen's areolas."Aaaaarrrgggg!" Sushmita cried, raking her nails down Aishwarya's tits.Gritting her teeth, Aishwarya drilled her thumbnails into Sushmita's areolas and drew blood."Sssssshhhhhit! You're killing' mmmmmeee!!" screamed Sushmita at the top of her lungs as she bucked and pulled Aishwarya off by her nipples.

There was a pause in the fight as the women lay on their backs a few feet apart. Aishwarya held her head and checked her fingers for blood in the two places that she'd lost hair. There was none, but her boobs did have some red lines and her areolas were sore and tender. Meanwhile, Sushmita was shedding a few tears as she cupped her tits and carefully rubbed them. Both of her areolas were pulsating and hell-red from Aishwarya's thumbnails. Her tits contained deep, burning scratch marks and her left tit had a red circle of teeth marks on the inside. Her left cheek was numb from slaps and her chin ached from getting punched.After a couple of minutes, Sushmita sen sat up and glared over at her rival. "You're gonna pay for this," she said, holding up her breasts for Aishwarya to see."Bitch, you better give while you can," said Aishwarya, pushing back her hair.

"Not until I tear off your tits," Sushmita threatened, wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes.The two women took a couple of breathes before standing. Already they had fought longer than they ever had, and it wasn't even over."I'm gonna make you sorry you ever messed with me, bitch," stated Sushmita, crouched and circling with Aishwarya."Slut, I'm not gonna be half as sorry as you," Aishwarya said as they both stepped forward with a slap while grabbing a handful of hair.POP! POW!

They smacked each other good across the cheek as they got into a two-fisted hair pull. Jerking and yanking, both Aishwarya and Sushmita slung each other in a circle as their big tits battled in a 'slap' fight of their own. Between the grunts and groans, Aishwarya and Sushmita could hear and feel their big boobs trading slaps as they spun around trying to tear out each other's thick, chestnut tresses."Ooww! Bitch!" shouted Sushmita, slapping Aishwarya's left cheek.SMACK! Aishwarya jerked back on Sushmita's hair, but Sushmita blocked her slap and gave her another one across the face.POP!"Ooowww!" wailed Aishwarya as Sushmita slapped her face and her tits did likewise. Aishwarya's tits then slapped back at Sushmita's tits as she pulled Sushmita's head sideways and landed a crisp slap with her hand.SLAP!"Oouuch! Whore!" screamed Sushmita, rearing back and pulling Aishwarya's face into a blistering open palm.POW!

It was Sushmita's best slap of the fight. Aishwarya's left cheek instantly flushed red and her eyes watered. But a hard, left hook out of nowhere slammed across Sushmita's jawbone and rattled her back teeth. Sushmita's hands fell from Aishwarya's hair as she staggered backwards holding her face."Bitch!" yelled Aishwarya, reaching for Sushmita's exposed breasts. Aishwarya ripped five nails down Sushmita's right tit as another five sank into her left tit, with her thumbnail penetrating the areola again and making it bleed.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg!!!" screamed Sushmita, slinging Aishwarya by the hair so hard that they both tripped to the ground and fought from there.With one hand buried in hair and the other full of tit, Aishwarya and Sushmita rolled back and forth across the floor trying to get their legs around each other."Fuuuuuuck!" screamed Aishwarya, yanked over by the hair as her left tit was clawed.Laying on their sides, Aishwarya tortured Sushmita's right tit as Sushmita mauled Aishwarya's left tit. Both Aishwarya and Sushmita pulled back on each other's hair as they dug their nails into each other tit and scratched. And scratched, and scratched. Their nails packed with raw, red tit flesh.

"Oooooowwww!!" Aishwarya rai cried as her tender areola was pulled like taffey.Both had tears pouring down their cheeks as their tits were now so numb that they couldn't even feel each other's scratching and pinching."G-I-V-E!" yelled Sushmita, slapping the left side of Aishwarya's cheek, causing snot to fly from her nose. Aishwarya rolled to her backside and Sushmita rolled on top. Spreading her legs around Aishwarya's hips, Sushmita sat up, her pussy on top of Aishwarya's pussy."Bitch," she swore, slapping Aishwarya across the left cheek.

Aishwarya humped her pussy against Sushmita's pussy as Aishwarya 'bitch' slapped her again and started beating the back of her head against the ground.  ran her fingernails across Sushmita's tight abs. Sushmita flinched and threw back her head in pain as she stopped beating Aishwarya's head against the ground and slapped her across the cheek again. Aishwarya responded with a right hook to Sushmita's guts, causing her to grunt hoarsely and fall sideways next to her.
"You bitch," muttered Aishwarya, sliding her right hand between Sushmita's thighs."Oooowww!" barked Aishwarya, but quickly moving her left hand between Aishwarya's thighs.So far their pussies had gone unscathed, but all that was changing as they sank their fingernails into each other and squeezed.

Numb throughout the chest and head, Sushmita and Aishwarya had beaten each other silly. Their hair was messed. Their cheeks red and burning. Their tits raw and crimson, and openly bleeding in several places. Their areolas purple; deformed; and swollen. Sushmita's left nipple was dripping out blood. Only their pussies remained unhurt or damaged. It was the last field of battle that they could fight on. And catfight on it they did."Aaaaarrrgggg!!" cried Sushmita as Aishwarya plucked out several strands of black pubic hair.

The two stretched out more hair and screamed as they ripped it from their mounds. Sushmita ran her nails down Aishwarya rai's cunt as Aishwarya raked her nails up Sushmita's cunt."Yeeeeooooowww!!""Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!"They locked legs and kept each other close as they stretched out more pubic hair and screamed. Both Aishwarya and Sushmita were bawling like cats as they worked their fingers inside of each other. Each pressed her thumbnail against the mound as they shoved in a pair of fingers each."Fuuuuuuck!" screamed Sushmita as Aishwarya worked in her index and middle finger."Noooooooo!" Aishwarya cried as Sushmita's two middle fingers invaded.Throwing their faces together...they ripped.

The soft, pink lining of their pussies sliced open under the cutting of their sharp fingernails. Their thumbnails broke the flesh of their mounds as their fingers recoiled and cut again."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!!!" they screamed in each other's face as their fingernails opened the wounds further.Hot liquid ran over their fingers. They knew it too be blood. The other's blood. Their own blood.

Both Aishwarya and Sushmita bit into the other's shoulder as their hips jolted from the ground. They had just mauled each other again, and Aishwarya was now semi on top. Using her leg, Aishwarya pushed Sushmita's leg out, thus opening her pussy further. Aishwarya slipped her thumbnail under Sushmita sen's hood as she felt Sushmita sen's finger slide across her clit."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!!" screamed Sushmita as Aishwarya rai's thumbnail cut into the meat of her clit as the other two fingernails speared upward into her pussy wall.Suddenly Aishwarya was off. Her clit saved from any damage as Sushmita was in a ball with her knees up to her face as she screamed and screamed with blood oozing out around her hands as she tightly gripped her pussy.

Now softly crying, Aishwarya lay down on her back with her legs jacked up and her hands holding her pussy. She could feel the hot wetness, and she knew her pussy was bleeding also. But at least her clit was saved, and would live again to give her sexual pleasure and sensual orgasms. The same couldn't be said for Sushmita's clit.

Sushmita sen screaming in horrifying pain said I give up you win then she became unconscious. Aishwarya got up got dress and left the house victorious
Aishwarya rai win.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.