Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air jordan for toddlers
Blame Marcus Jordan for air jordan 11 cap and gown this one. He recently posted a picture of an Air Jordan 1 with a Nike TW Free sole that got the sneaker blogs in a frenzy as many thought this could be a sign that Jordan Brand could be coming back to golf. However, word is that these were specially made for MICHAEL Jordan at the Nike Innovation Kitchen. It doesn't mean that the Air Jordan 1 could never make it on a golf course, but a high-top golf shoe is probably unlikely. Unless& Is there anything the Air Jordan 12 can't do? We have seen the greatest of all-time wear them, future Hall of Fame football players rock them and baseball players pay homage in them. So if anybody at Jordan Brand is listening, specifically @pdxreg, if he could make those low-cut 12s that he recently posted available to us normal folk that would be the best thing ever. 

Either way, sit back and enjoy 10 of the best Air Jordan commercials of all time.One of the very first air jordan 11 red Air Jordan commercials that the Air Jordan ad campaign ever created. Highlighting what is considerably one of the most popular sneaker in the most popular colorway, the Air Jordan 1 "Banned" ad let you know that "the NBA threw them out of the game, fortunately the NBA can't stop you from wearing them". That line alone made people air jordan 2018 want want them! This was the beginning of the Air Jordan era.The early Air Jordan ad campaign would go on to feature a lot of Mars Blackmon, and it's safe to say that Mars was as important and vital to these ads as Michael Jordan was. His persona helped make the commercials fun, entertaining and a complete success. 

This commercial is simply letting us know what we can and cannot do. Got it!The Air Jordan 11 is definitely one of the most loved silhouettes Jordan ever came out with, so you know this Air Jordan 11 commercial that has Jordan flying on a pair of "Concords" had to make the list. Classic.The shoe itself hasn't gotten air jordan black and white much love over the years. On the other hand, I feel like the commercial was a complete success. Let me set the scene up for you. Jordan was currently retired at that moment, he steps into a gym rockin' all Jordan apparel, including a brand new pair of 16s. While a game is in progress, people start to recognize him and begin interacting with him. He then proceeds to take off his warm-up and begin school the young men as if he was still in the league. 

Th icing on the cake? My boy Mos Def playing in the background. Much Respect.All kinds of feels on this Air Jordan 14 commercial. I guess it's true what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.The catchy 80's upbeat track. The amazing Jordan slam, and the clean look of the Air Jordan 2s at the end of the ad..What's not to love?!Nola, Nola, Nola. If there's one thing Nola taught us, was that Air Jordan gets the girls! Right! Right?! Right? Isn't that why we all buy the shoes to begin with? (sneaker satire).Best Air Jordans ever made in the second best Air Jordan commercial ever? Yup  EIC Juan Martinez jumping in here because I can and for the record, & 

But even though they might seem readily available after the initial run, one day they just disappear because Disney says that they are going back in the "vault".   It might feel a little hokey, air jordan for toddlers but when these classics go away and are no longer easy to buy, we miss them.  While sneakers don't get a brand new "format" to appreciate them in (unless you count Elite socks, I guess), sneakerheads have slowly been taking these classics for granted, passing on new colorways because in their mind, there's always something new down the horizon. By halting production for an undisclosed amount of time, Jordan Brand is actually saying it out loud and that will actually create the same kind of longing and appreciation for kicks [Image: air%20jordan%20for%20toddlers-405frg.jpg] like like Air Jordan 3 like they were classic Disney movies. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.