Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
Hello Xossopies, I have written many stories but this is my first story here. This is the story of a sexy wife, Shwetha. Please read on and I love your feedback.

"Shwetha dear! Let's close the work and go to my home."

Shwetha looked up from the computer screen to her friend, Sindhu. Sindhu was lovely, sexy and charming. Sindhu had been persuading her colleague-cum-friend Shwetha to go to her home for the weekend. Shwetha's husband, Pradeep, was out of station on official purpose.

Shwetha was still undecided whether to visit Sindhu or not. They both had been working in the same office for the past three years and had become close friends. They knew each other's secrets including the things that happen behind bedroom walls.

Sindhu and her husband, Manoj, were completely free birds. They were enjoying sex to the fullest. When Sindhu told Shwetha that she had sex with many partners even after marriage, Shwetha was awestruck. When Sindhu further said her husband knew about it, she almost fainted. 'Didn't he say anything?' she asked.

'No, beacuse he was busy fucking the other woman in the same room,' Sindhu said casually.

'What?'

'Yes, he was fucking my parnter's wife. We enjoy this session for at least a month.'

Shwetha knew that wife swapping happens in cities but she never imagined that it was happening so close to her. Her best friend was fucking others' husbands. She became jealous of her freind, remembering her dull sex life. Pradeep fucked her now and then whenever he got into the mood. But the act was no more exciting and lovely as it used to be.

She could not imagine Prdeep to allow her fuck other men. Even though he was not traditional, he was not so modern also. Since the day Shwetha came to know about Sindhu and her husband's sex adventures, Shwetha developed a secret crush on her husband, Manoj.

So how could she manage herself if she went to their home for the whole weekend. Two days would be difficult to bear in the presence of her crush.

"Are you still thinking?" Sindhu asked.
[+] 6 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story please continue bro
Like Reply
(30-07-2020, 02:14 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Nice story please continue bro

Thank you Eswar..will post update soon.
[+] 1 user Likes AnilA1's post
Like Reply
"Are you still thinking," Sindhu asked.

Shwetha looked at her friend and came to a conclusion. "Let's go to your home. We will have a blast this weekend."

"That's my friend!" They both picked up their bags and started walking towards the lift.

Shwetha and Sindhu were hotties in the office. As they passed by, many men turned their heads and looked at their big boobs lustily and imagined their enormous round asses in doggy style.
Shwetha's age was 31 and had been married for 6 years. She had a daughter of 4 years. Sindhu was also of same age but married 8 years back and had a daughter of 5 years.

The friends first went to Shwetha's house as they had to pick up her daughter, Mahek. Shwetha also stuffed some clothes for two days. When they reached Sindhu's home, Manoj was already at home.

"You came early today?" Sindhu asked her husband.

"Yes, not much work today as it is a holiday for my client," he said. "But you really surprised me by bringing this beautiful guest to our house."

Shwetha was all happy and shy as he called her beautiful. Sindhu told her husband, "She is going to be here for the whole weekend. We will have fun this weekend."

Shwetha saw that Manoj felt very excited by hearing that. She too felt a strange excitement and at the same time a tingling sensation started between her loins.

Sindhu showed a bedroom to Shwetha and told her that it was her own for the weekend. Then she went back to her own bedroom. Manoj was relaxing in the bed there. When he saw his wife, he asked eagerly, "You didn't tell me you are bringing Shwetha here?"

"It was a surprise for you," she said naughtily removing her shirt.

Manoj pressed her boobs over her bra. "You said we will have fun for the weekend. What's the plan?"

"We will go shopping for the whole two days. What else can we do?" Then she stopped as if she remembered something. "Ohhooo...I forgot that you had a thing on her. You wanna fuck her?" she asked grabbing his cock over his pants.
----
Friends, pls let me know how is the story so that I can write more.
[+] 8 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply
A new situation. Waiting for Manoj to enjoy Shwetha and other swapping partners of Sindhu also enjoy Shwetha
Like Reply
Story is going super. Narration is very good keep it up. Write lengthy episodes please.
Just suggestion: make Sindhu provoke shweta slowly by making her tempt, seduce shewta by making love in front of her with hubby. This plot will be good
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(31-07-2020, 05:01 AM)nand Wrote: A new situation. Waiting for Manoj to enjoy Shwetha and other swapping partners of Sindhu also enjoy Shwetha

Watch out for the unexpected twists coming in her way. Unexpected to her and to readers too Smile
Like Reply
(31-07-2020, 08:59 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Story is going super. Narration is very good keep it up. Write lengthy episodes please.
Just suggestion: make Sindhu provoke shweta slowly by making her tempt,  seduce shewta by making love in front of her with hubby. This plot will be good

Thank you for liking the story. I will try to write lengthy parts.
Like Reply
Nice build up.

Ripped and liked you.
Like Reply
Nice going sir
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 01:07 PM)HB201415 Wrote: Nice build up.

Ripped and liked you.

Thank you for the encouragement.
Like Reply
Update # 3

"We will go shopping for the whole two days. What else can we do?" Then she stopped as if she remembered something. "Ohhooo...I forgot that you had a thing on her. You wanna fuck her?" she asked.

Her husband replied. “Does any sensible man say no to this question?”
Sindhu laughed, kneading his cock. “Is this little monster coming into life by my touch by remembering my friend, Shwetha?”

“Both!”

“Then better I should let it go.” Saying so, she removed her hand from him. “I will see your junior in the night.”

“And what about Shwetha?”

“I am not sure, Manoj. She has no experience apart from her husband. But I will try for you.” Sindhu then went into the bathroom to take a bath.

In another bedroom, Shwetha just had shower and was wearing a nighty. The piece of garment was not stylish but comfortable and cozy. In order to avoid unnecessary bounce of her huge boobs in front of Manoj, she wore a bra inside, which she generally did not use if alone at home.

She came into the hall and saw it was empty. She peeped into the kitchen and found Manoj standing in front of the stove. He must be making something. She decided not to venture into the kitchen in the absence of Sindhu.

In a few minutes, Sindhu too came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans shorts. Shwetha observed that her shorts were only covering her ass exposing all of her thighs and legs. She was exquisitely sexy. Even though Sindhu sometimes wore skirts to work, she had never seen her exposing so much of her legs. Moreover she clearly had not worn a bra so her boobs were jumping as she took a step.

Both the friends settled down on the sofa chatting incessantly. Meanwhile, Manoj came out of the kitchen with tea cups in a tray.

Shwetha took a cup. “Manoj, you made a superb team,” she said, taking a sip.
“I am glad you liked it,” he said.

“My husband started impressing you,” Sindhu said jokingly.

Shwetha felt a little ashamed by her words. She sheepishly glanced at Manoj, who was busy taking sips.

It was then the calling bell rang. Manoj sat up and went to the front door. When he opened the door, two boys of age 4 and 6 came inside, greeting him, “Hello uncle.”

Hearing their voice, Shwetha and Sindhu’s daughters Mahek and Hasini, who were playing in the balcony rushed into the hall. Hasini greeted both the kids and took them into her room to play. When the children disappeared into the room, leisurely entered the two boy’s parents - Vishwa and Nikhila.

Nikhila must be around the age of 35 but she seemed fit in every angle. She was wearing a transparent saree which exposed her sexy body abundantly. Even though she was not well-endowed on the upper part, she was rich in the ass department, with wide hips and enormous ass cheeks. She draped the saree so tight that one can see the outline of her panty.

Vishwa was long and masculine, oozing confidence and sexuality. As soon as he came inside, his eyes met with Shwetha’s. He scanned her from top to bottom and instantly knew that the evening was going to be fun.

Shwetha, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable by his looks. It was the look any woman can easily guess the purpose of. She instantly started hating Vishwa.

Friends, let me know how is the update. I am always open to DM.
[+] 8 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply
Wonderful bro nice theam . Give big update please.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
wonderful bro...please continue
Like Reply
(04-08-2020, 08:20 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Wonderful bro nice theam . Give big update please.

Thank you Eswar
[+] 1 user Likes AnilA1's post
Like Reply
(04-08-2020, 08:58 PM)kishore44 Wrote: wonderful bro...please continue

Thank you Kishore
Like Reply
Nice story slow build up. Still not much erotic started waiting for the next update
Like Reply
nice story
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Nice one,
Keep going
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
[+] 1 user Likes The Prince's post
Like Reply