Misc. Erotica Joy of cuckoldery continues into Texas.
Our Trip from Austin to Dallas, Texas

This is a subset of our “Joy of Cuckoldery story”...as told by Anushka to me, Sanjay.

After three months of work and settling down and getting driver’s license and all that stuff, we decided we need to really start seeing a little bit of at least Texas. We had all heard about the great big city of Dallas and decided to go there and see the sights...and Billy Bob’s ranch in Fort Worth and wild animal safari park on the way back and on and on.

But I will not talk about all this….at least not in xossipy….let’s get to the interesting part. Sanjay, Ashok and I were together for this trip and we left Austin on Friday evening and reached Dallas almost at 10 pm. We had dinner on the way and decided to go to a “gentlemen’s club”..basically a strip tease place where the ladies also do lap dances. I was surprised that many couples and groups of men and women were at this plaee. Very different from shady places in India where only men go.

Anyway, we paid the $20 entry fee per person, which I thought was a lot of money but women could enter free. Haha. Nice. We sat and watched the shows and had a few drinks. There was even a slow dance floor if customers wanted to dance.
Anyway, I was looking around at what the others were doing and I turned and saw a nice pleasant looking man smiling at me, and he had a killer smile. He appeared younger than me, I guessed in his late twenties. I knew right away I would be willing to sleep with him if I didn’t detect any personality defects or gross idiosyncrasies. It’s hard to explain why, it wasn’t that he was incredibly handsome or anything like that, it’s just that my instincts told me he had potential. Without saying a word, I slid off the bar stool and walked out on the floor, glancing over my shoulder to see if he was following; he was; lucky me. I guess I was feekling flirty even with Ashok and Sanjay there with me. They were busy gaping at the strippers anyway and I told them to watch out for me and I was going to dance.

The DJ was playing some slow music, which was fine with me. I figured nothing would make an impression on my young stranger like a warm female body pressed tightly against him. I was apparently correct, because within minutes I was aware of his erection trapped between us. I knew then and there he was ripe for the picking, mine if I wanted him. It was a lovely feeling. I laid my head on his shoulder in an attempt to let him know I was truly interested.

When the music ended, I held the position several seconds before stepping back from him. When I did step back, I looked up at him with my most innocent smile.

“Why don’t we find a table instead of sitting at the bar?” I suggested, knowing if he went with me, I was in control.

“Yeah,” he answered with some surprise, “of course, that’d be great.”

We went back to the bar to gather up our things and order a couple more drinks. His arm was around my waist, nothing too aggressive, just enough to assure me he was interested. When we went to order the drinks, he insisted on paying for them and I didn’t argue.

And I knew that both Sanjay and Ashok were watching from their table.Somehow it made me feel even more sexy. Here I was flirting in Texas while my husband and lover were watching. Wow!

I was really beginning to like this guy. As I said, there was an uncertainty about him that was charming, I could tell no matter what happened that night, he wasn’t going to take me for granted. Sex always seems better to me when you feel wanted, as opposed to when you feel like you’re just some random pussy waiting to get indiscriminately fucked.

As we sat sipping our drinks, chatting, and flirting, he asked if I came there often.

“No, never before, but I always wanted to only I was always embarrassed to ask any of my girlfriends to come with me and never comfortable with the thought of coming alone. Tonight I decided to just do it and see what it’s like.”

“Well, glad you did, glad I was here to meet you” he said smiling at me shyly. Then he raised his glass in my direction, “Here’s to my good luck.”

I raised my glass and tapped it against his lightly. I don’t know if he realized it or not, but at that moment we sealed the deal. Up until then I was willing to do him, after that I wanted to do him. When I toasted to his luck, it was because, unless something went horribly wrong, he was going to get real lucky tonight and I was going to get laid; a win-win for both of us.

From there it was all a formality, a politely flirtatious waltz, neither wanting to appear too eager or anxious while we danced around what we both, by now, knew was going to happen. When we got up to dance I pressed as close to him as I could, my arms around him. I rested my cheek on his shoulder, the back of my head against his neck. I don’t know if a girl can give out stronger a signal than this.

It really must have been working: he was embracing me firmly, with one arm low around the small of my back, the other diagonally across my upper back. It was all very cozy, I could feel his every breath, not to mention the hard cock once again squeezed between us. I had an unsettling nervous sensation in my stomach that I get when I’m ready for sex. A slight shiver ran down my spine, strong enough that he had to have felt it. This wasn’t a dance as much as it was public foreplay; slow, intimate, sensual foreplay.

When the music stopped, I took his hand and led him back to the table. Once we got there, I stopped and turned to look at him, still holding his hand. It was time to get serious and I figured the next step was up to me.

“Would you like get out of here, you know, go somewhere a little more private?” I asked.

He arched his eyebrows slightly and nodded his head. As we gathered up our things he asked the question.

“Do you know place we can go?”

“Three, your place, my place, or we can get a room here.” As I said, we both knew where this was going, but with that answer I had made it official.

I then decided to drop a bombshell...I asked him if it was okay if my hubby and my cousin also joined us.

He was stunned...I guess he never expected that but I thought...why not have a really nice time all of us in a good hotel or home in Dallas instead of some cheap hotel and we can even save a lot of money too…
( I guess my desi money-saving instinct was still there...but hey, we had just come to the US and we needed to save...hello???)

For a long time he just stared at me wondering if I was kidding..and I turned and waved to Sanjay and Ashok and we walked over and all sat together at one table.

........ to be continued
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 2 users Like sri65's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro tell from husband's perceptive.ur story Is awesome horny .real wish to see ur wife...
Like Reply
Okay...sure , no problem. I will just post all that I can remember and ask my wife just in case I had forgotten anything...it's been about a few years since all this happened
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
Okay...thanks to COVID and being stuck at home, I got time to finish this episode. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Fair warning: My wife and I are into threesomes and have had a great time but we have not experienced violent sex like some stories so please don't expect that from my stories. They are mostly true but have been spiced up to make it slightly more interesting. The most interesting part for us in our journey were the places where "fun" happened....most unexpectedly and suddenly....without too much notice

Like Reply
Okay...since most stories seem to be from guys point of view, and a few of you have sent me PMs asking me to switch, I am back to just me telling stories. These are all a few sexy escapdes we had after we reached Texas. They have all been spiced up a bit.

Anushka walked over to us with her new friend. He introduced himself as “Jack”. Okay, I guess he was just being careful, no harm in giving a very common name. We all do that, I felt. We talked at length and when we explained to him how all three met and enjoyed life and how we are now all together in Texas, he was stunned and all smiles.
Then he said “Let’s go…”

We got in our car and followed close behind Jack with Ashok keeping him warm with stories on our happy sex life...and to make sure that Jack was safe and had checked out for HIV. He told me later that HIV test appears to be part of everyone’s annual medical exam..which was nice to know.

As we drove on, I asked Anushka how aroused she is and she told me more than she has been in a long time, I just smiled. I ask her if she was enjoying touching Jack’s cock and would she like to pull it out and play with it, she said “yes, of course, very much”...with a big happy smile.

We arrived at his home and Jack and Sanjay and Anushka sat on the sofa as I mixed some drinks at his bar. I could hear moans coming from the living room as I was mixing the drinks. As I turned the corner with the drinks I could see Jack and Anushka were kissing passionately and she was rubbing Jack’s cock through his pants and Jack was right back up my wife’s skirt.Ashok was busy sucking and nibbling at her neck.

This time he had pulled her panties to the side and was massaging her clit. I put the drinks down and sat opposite to my wife on the sofa, I was very turned on seeing her becoming so aroused! Ashok took her free hand and placed it on hiscock, she responded by rubbing it in the same manner as she was rubbing Jack’s huge cock.

I think the excitement of seeing Jack’s hard cock through his pants was more than my wife could handle, she started to unzip Jack’s pants to release his manhood. As my wife was unzipping his pants, I was pretty sure he was sliding a finger into her wet pussy. I could see my wifes hip move back and forth as she does when something is being placed into her wet pussy.

My wife finally freed his huge cock and when she saw it all she could say was “wow”. It was bigger than I thought and I think it was bigger than Anushka thought too. But instead of Anushka being intimidated by it, she was impressed and aroused by it. This was her first look and feel of a white guys cock although we had seen many videos back home in Chennai.

She slowly stroked that massive cock and it seemed like it took forever for her to stroke it from the base to the top of the head, she was really enjoying it and so was Jack. As Jack continued to finger her I thought it would be a good idea to go into the bedroom.

So I excused myself for a minute as my wife and Jack continued to play with each other. I could see they did not miss a beat with each other as they continued to touch, play and kiss. I went to the bedroom, lit a couple of candles as I knew we would end up in there soon.

I lit just enough to give the room a glow, still somewhat dark but with enough light to see what was happening. I proceeded to go back out to the living room where the moans of my wife were getting more frequent and a bit louder.

I told them “let’s take the party into the bedroom”, and all of them were more than willing to go. My wife lead the way with Jack right behind her and Ashok not far behind them. We entered the dimly lit room and closed the door.

That seem to be the queue for my wife to drop to her knees and start sucking Jacks huge cock, her moans were telling me that she was now totally into this. Jack unbuttoned his pants and shirt and let them drop to the floor,

I was doing the same to myself, letting my clothes fall to the floor. And so was Ashok, although he was well ahead of me.I was getting so aroused watching Jack and my wife that I just stood still and let her suck his huge cock for a few minutes, but it seemed as though she was sucking it for hours.

I was not able to take much more so I brought my semi hard cock over to my wife’s mouth, for a moment she did not know that I was standing next to her with my cock. I moved it closer and brushed the side of her cheek with it, my wife reached up and took my cock in her free hand.

She was now stroking and sucking both our cocks and enjoyed alternating back and forth between the two of them. Ashok came over and said “My turn, buddy” and I moved out while Ashok easilyslipped into her mouth and put his arm over his new buddy Jack.

It was awesome to see her saliva glistening on their cocks just from the light from the candles. I was very amazed how much my wife was getting into this, it was like she has had 10 MMMF...like foursomes before, but this was just her first.

After a few minutes of sucking and stoking, they decided it was now time to make Anushka the center of attention. We brought her up from her knees, took her over to the bed and laid her down. We slowly removed her skirt but left her high heels on, it made her that much more sexy.

We could see and feel that her panties were soaking wet, we slowly removed her wet panties and threw them to the floor. There my wife laid on her back with just her top and shoes on, she looked hotter than I have ever seen her.

My wife looked and felt more aroused than I have seen her in a very long time and Jack was hard as a rock. He was dying to taste my wifes hot pussy so he buried his face between her legs and could smell and taste her juices. Ashok took the queue moved towards her head and put his cock back into her mouth.

My wife was now getting her pussy eaten by Jack and sucking on Ashok’s huge cock. I have seen and felt my wife get wet in the past but never like this.

It was almost as if her juices were pouring out of her and why shouldn’t they be. Jack was licking and sucking her pussy while she kept trying to slide more and more of Ashok’s cock into her mouth. I knew it wasn’t going to take long for my wife to cum and I was right, she started gushing her juices all over Jack’s face.

Ashok was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and she was really into giving head to a huge cock, I have never see my wife suck a cock with suck enthusiasm. I asked Jack to switch places with Ashok and he gladly did it…..and it was such a sight to see I nearly came on the carpet. My hand was busy stroking my dick while my other hand pinched her nipples and I watched my wife getting love and attention from two guys.

But Jack wanted to slide that huge cock into my wifes waiting pussy so he climbed between her legs and she was happy to have him there. She seem to spread her legs open even wider as if to say, “I want to feel that big cock in me”. Jack grabbed her legs and held them out spread eagle, her moans were enough to convince anyone that she was ready to get fucked.

Jack placed just the head of his huge cock near the opening of my wife’s pussy and that was more than she could take as she came again, just from that. As Jack lowered his cock into position to enter her wet pussy, my wife pushed her hips forward to greet his huge cock.

Ashok had placed his cock into my wifes mouth but she was so into Jacks huge cock that she was having trouble concentrating on sucking his cock. But I could care less, just watching her get into this, watching her want that huge cock, watching her need him inside her was more than enough to keep me hard.

I could tell my beautiful wife could care less about anything except Jacks huge cock. We could have been in the middle of a stadium filled with people and she would have kept going, she was finally lost in the heat of the moment.

Without saying a word she was begging to have that massive cock inside of her and she didn’t care who knew that. At that point Jack slowly slid the head of his cock into my wife’s pussy and she let out a wonderful moan. I could see the head of his cock disappear inside of her.

She was saying, “OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS INCREDIBLE”

Jack continued to slid more and more of his huge cock deep into my wife pussy. I could tell he was filling every inch of her pussy with that cock. He was touching areas I have never touched. My wife was cumming like crazy, with ever inch he put in her she would cum again.

Again she was saying “OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS AMAZING, DON’T STOP!!!”

It was tough to get my wife to talk dirty and nasty during sex, but she was having no trouble saying what she what or felt now. I was so aroused myself seeing my wife being so pleased,and seeing her free to enjoy herself in ways she has never that I put my cock in her mouth and came without warning and with a huge load. My wife was swallowing as much as she could, but it was the biggest load of cum I have ever shot, so some was dripping down the side of her mouth. Also it was very hard for her to swallow it all when she was moaning and talking so much from Jack fucking her.

As I was shooting my load in her mouth Jack was pumping that huge cock in and out of her very wet pussy. I could see and hear Jack getting very aroused and my wife was in ecstasy. As Jack pumped in and out of her she was lifting her hips to meet every thrust, I knew Jack was getting close to cumming.

He picked up the pace and seem to fuck my wife even harder than he was a moment ago. He had his cock deep inside of her, his cock would bury itself all the way up to his balls as they slapped against my wifes ass.

I knew my wife was ready to feel Jack fill her waiting pussy with his hot cum, Jack could not take it any longer and gave one huge thrust deep into my wifes pussy and let out a huge moan. He was twitching and pumping his load of cum deep into my wifes waiting pussy and she was cumming with ever drop he was pumping into her.

I enjoyed watching him finish fucking my wife and seeing how much pleasure she was getting out of it. After Jack was completely milked of all his cum by my wifes pussy he slowly started to pull his semi limp cock out of my wife.

Just as the head of his cock was coming out of my wifes pussy she let out a little squeak and I think she came again. Jack got off the bed and went into the bathroom, as I laid on the side of Anushka all she could say was “WOW”... “WOW”

I whispered softly in her ear and asked her if she enjoyed that, her response was ..

“UMMMM, YEAH”.
I asked if she wanted Jack to fuck her again and she said “YES, yes yessss...of course”

Jack returned from the bathroom only to have my wife grab his cock and start sucking it again. I have never seen her this aggressive with a mans cock, its like she could not get enough of it, what a turn on it was. So with my wife laying on her stomach and Jack standing at the side of the bed she started to bring his cock back to attention.

My wife seemed even more comfortable with his cock, if that is possible after just fucking him. She was once again lost in giving him head and her goal was to get him hard as fast as she could because my little slut wanted to be fucked again by Jacks big cock.

Ashok was also becoming very aroused by how aggressive she was with Jack and found his own cock growing. I started to stroke my cock and let my wife concentrate on giving Jack another incredible blowjob.

Once I saw that Jack was fully hard and my wife was struggling to get his cock in her mouth, I knew it was time to give her more pleasure. I told Jack to lie on his back and told my wife to climb on top of his cock.

She was a little sad that I stopped her from sucking Jacks cock, but at the same time was happy cause she knew she was going to get that huge cock in her pussy once more. As Jack laid back I saw my wife slowly lower her pussy on to his cock.

Her pussy was still lubricated from her juices and his massive load that was dripping out of her wet pussy. It didnt take long for my wife to completely lower her pussy on to Jacks massive cock. I could see my wife’s eyes close as Jack’s cock was completely buried in her pussy.

She slowly rocked her hips back and forth and each time was getting more aroused. She was sitting in an upright position so Jack could have easy access to her tits. At this point I was just a spectator watching my wife ride this guys cock that we just met, she was riding it in a way that told me she never wanted to get off his cock.

After a few minutes of watching this and stroking my now rock hard cock I knew it was time I may cum all over again.

Meanwhile, Ashok climbed on top of the bed in a standing position and got behind my wife. He wanted to give her a fantasy that we have talked about for a while. Ashok proceeded to push my wife’s head down towards Jack so her ass would come up.

As he lowered her head towards Jack she took the hint and lowered her lips on to Jacks in a very erotic french kiss. Jack was more than willing to have my wife on top of him while moving her hips and kissing him deeply.

The more her head lowered the more her ass would come up, when I felt her ass was just in the right position I helped Ashok put the head of his cock near her asshole. As soon as my wife felt Asok’s cock at the opening of her ass she went nuts, knowing that she was about to get double penetrated was enough to send her over the edge.

Ashok slowly started to push the head of his hard cock into her ass as she continued to kiss Jack with all she was worth. Jack was pushing his cock up to meet every one of her hip movements. Ashok was now sliding his cock into her ass and she let out an “OH MY GOD” and came!

My wife was having the time of her life and was in heaven.
And I was in heaven too...never ever thought I would see her in such enjoyment.

As Ashok continued to push the rest of his cock into her ass he could feel Jack’s cock in her pussy. My wife was now being fucked in her ass and pussy, both holes stretched to the limits. She loved every minute of it, the only time she stopped kissing Jack was when she would say

“OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS AMAZING”

She then said “I love being fucked by two men”, this surprised me and made me so hot, my wife would never say that in the past.

Both Jack and Ashok were pumping our hard cocks into their respective holes and my wife was coming over and over again. Every time that it felt like we were slowing down my wife would say “DON’T FUCKING STOP”, she was possessed like a devil with being fucked.

My innocent wife was talking sexual in a way that I have never heard or with that much enthusiasm. The more they pumped the more she seem to want, they continued to fuck her ass and pussy as hard as they could ...and I moved in over Jack’s head and dangled my dick close to her face. She looked up at me, smiled with eyes lost in lust and swalloed my dick in one bug gulp…..

I was getting close to cumming and Jack and Ashok were not far behind. Within the next few strokes of our cocks and hearing my wife beg for more we both let loose our cum. I could feel Jack’s cock pumping his load of cum in my wife’s pussy and I knew he could feel Ashok’s cock pumping it’s load into her ass, while I let go and filled her mouth with a huge load of cum.

My wife was cumming over and over as she felt the warmth of her three men filling her insides and mouth with hot cum. Even though Jack and I both came a few minutes ago we both had another huge load to give my wife. It seemed like we pumped cum into her ass and pussy and mouth for hours.

I slowly started to pull my cock out of her mouth and she let out a little noise and sigh of happiness as the head of it slipped out. I noticed some of my cum dripping out of her lips. As I got off of her, she slowly slipped Jacks cock out of her pussy and I noticed a huge pool of Jacks cum at the base of his limp cock...and Ashok got of too, while his cum dripped from her ass.

My wife not having tasted Jacks cum wanted to try a little, I was shocked and amazed when she went down and licked some of his cum off the base of his cock. She lifted her head, looked at Jack and me and said “mmmmmmmm, good”,….she knew that would love hearing just that.

My wife excused herself to go to the bathroom and clean up a bit. I asked Jack if he had fun, he said he loved every minute of it.
It was getting late, so they all rolled into the large king sized bed with Anuhska sandwhiched between them while I stepped out and slept on the sofa. The next day morning we got up and knew we had to hurry to get to see all of Dallas before we headed back on Sunday to Austin. And we had to find a motel too for the next night...but that was not to be...

When the time came to leave, my my wife planted a huge kiss on Jack’s lips, which included her tongue and said “Thank you, I had a great time, I want to do it again soon?”.

Jack said he would be more than willing to do it again and will look forward to the next time….and why not tonight”….so we stayed. But that’s another story

With that we watched Ashok went out to get the car so we could leave. Both Anushka and I smiled, kissed and stepped out. We both know we had the best time ever and we are ready to do it again.
Tonite!!!!

END of Episode.

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply