Poll: Who do you think can play the role of Ayesha Hussein ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Katrina Kaif
41.67%
15 41.67%
Mallika Sherawat
2.78%
1 2.78%
Malaika Arora
5.56%
2 5.56%
Huma Qureshi
27.78%
10 27.78%
Zareen Khan
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Old man Karim
I am going to start a new threat. A story of Rich and high class family. 

There will be there will be a lead character whose name is Ayesha Hussein. Who is sexy and too arrogant attitude.what do you think who can play this role.please submit your vote.
[+] 2 users Like valkiss's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It would be great if you include breastfeeding and lactation as well as most of these stories have the same feel. Lactation and adult breastfeeding is gonna bring the next level of kink as having a beautiful lactating Katrina with big leaking milky tits breastfeeding ugly old man Karim is something that has never been done before. Just a request
Like Reply
Good to see you back.... Will you be updating your other stories or has those been closed??
Like Reply
Guys you have 5 days. After than story will get start. Give your precious votes.
Unknown character will make it more realistic than actresses. Hunt fr some suitable unknown model. There r plenty ...
Like Reply
There willbe 25 episodes in this threat. The first episode will get posted on Thursday. Till then please give your votes. It is based on gang war.
[Image: 4ab5f6532facd52efb8262c50287ea13.jpg]

[Image: Actress-Huma-Qureshi-Hot-and-Sexy-Stills.png]

Huma Qureshi and Katrina Kaif getting votes and neck to neck competition. Come on guys vote more and lets see who will win. This threat will have 25 episodes. If your support will come, then we will make a franchise on it.
[Image: 20200727-144037.jpg]

Tomorrow at night 8 p.m the episode 1will be posted with huge long update.
[+] 3 users Like valkiss's post
Tempting
Like Reply
I am not so good in English. I hope you will understand this story well. Basically this is a story in English forum. With the situation of this story, some Hindi conversation will be also there.

Episode 1

"Chudi le lo chudi le lo." A sales man was shouting in the market.

There was a village named Omar. This village is far away from the facility of village. In Rajasthan still many villages are located in remote areas in which Omar village was there. A ***** dominated village. The development of this village was just a dream. In this village, thousands of young people went to some big cities for earning. The population of young men were less. Women lives in burqa. This village seems like Afghanistan. Less tress and majority of houses were small.

[Image: images-29.jpg]
free image hosting

There were many people in the market because of fair. Children were playing around. Old men were smoking and women in burqa were busy in buying some groceries products. It was evening where the heat atmosphere was about to get chilled. People were walking and busy in their work. Because the village is financially poor and that is why the vehicles were less. Suddenly in this easy atmosphere, 4 cars entered into the market. Speed of the cars made a panic situation around the people. All four cars stopped. Around 15 men with guns came out. Inside the 3rd car there was a man who was commanding his guards. That man's name is Abu Usman. He is a rich person and cruel. 65 years old man's power is the reason for his cruelness.

Abu Usman called his 28 years old bodyguard named Akram. Akram is a chief and right handed man of Abu Usman. Akram came near the third ar in which Abu Usman was there. Abu opened his window and pointed his finger towards the chicken shop. Akram went and dragged the man and present him in front of Abu. One of the guard opened the door. The white beard old man came out from the car. Green Pathani kurta and black blazer with white skull cap on his head.

"Sir he is Ali. He complained in near local security officer station." By saying this Akram kicked that man.

"Easy Akram easy." Abu raised his hand and order Akram to step away.

"Ali. Why ? Why Ali why ? Am i so cruel ? Why you complained in security officer station even knowing that i wouldn't let this happen."

"Forgive me sir forgive me. In the name of ,.' please leave me." Ali was crying in the front of Abu.

Abu took a knife and cutted Ali's neck. The pour of blood came out and within 30 seconds, Ali died in front of the people. The atmosphere of fear spread inside all people.

"Listen you all my slaves. This is my place and if anyone will try to challenge me then be ready to face the consequences. But for now this man tried to challenge me so you all villagers ready to be liable for this. You all have to give me 15 lakh rupees as punishment."

One old man came and said "Please Abu sir. In the name of ,.' forgive us. We all are very poor and needy people. We all can't afford this big amount."

"That's not my problem. Within 2 weeks, submit 15 lakhs otherwise my men will take 15 women and then......"

",.' le liye aisa maat karo." Old man cried a lot.

"Make your choice either 15 lakh rupees or 15 women."

With an evil smile Abu went into his car and all of them rushed away. Many people were started crying because none of hem wants to give their woman. Now no option was left for. Abu Usman is a millionaire man. At the age of 20, he entered in the world of crime. Drugs and prostitution was his main business but due to strict laws, he changed is business. Now he is the owner of construction company. Underworld is his side and invisible business. He is the father of 3 sons and 1 daughter. His Qasim is the elder son, who is 40 years old. His wife name is Sana who is 35 years old. Due to business, Qasim married at the age of 38.

[Image: images-26.jpg]

Second son is Anwar who is 35 years old. His wife name is Fatima who is 30 years old. Fatima is a mother of a Asim who is 2 years old.

[Image: images-27.jpg]

Sana and Fatima looks beautiful and attractive. They looks like filmy actresses. Sana is tall and white complex with slim body and Fatima is also slim and too fair. Her body figure is too curvy.

[Image: images-28.jpg]

"That shit Asif will get 2 crore and we are the negotiator as well the powerful people in this city. So we deserve more money."

"Yes Abba."

At evening Qasim was about to return in home. He was really excited to meet his sister Ayesha. He ordered his driver to drive the car fast. Qasim was with his 6 bodyguards. 2 cars were in high speed. Suddenly in first car driver saw a man lying on the road. Driver stopped the car.

"Hey why you stop the car ?" Qasim asked to the driver.

"Sir there is a man lying on the road."

"Hey go and check that man." Qasim ordered his bodyguard to go and check the man.

"Brother we need to go fast." Yasim said to Qasim.

"Relax brother. Just in afew minues, we will be at home."

The bodyguard went out from the car. He came near to the fainted man. As he reached near him, the man turn around and made a head shot to bodyguard. Bodyguard had sudden death. With this act Qasim and Yasim were badly shocked. Within 15 seconds, 8 men ran towards the car. Yasim took a gun and made 3 men shot dead. Qasim killed 1 man. Rest of the bodyguard managed to kill 2 men. Suddenly Yasim got 2 bullet shot. one on shoulder and one chest. Qasim was so shocked. Guards made a cover fire. Qasim went near Yasim.

"Come with me brother. You are badly injured." Qasim holded his hand to Yasim.

"No brother. I can't walk. I got two bullet shots. I can't stop bleeding."

Qasim saw that huge bleeding took place. One man came near to them. Before Qasim could retaliate, Yasim pushed him and made a bullet shot to that man and he died. 2 more additional men came to attack Qasim. Yasim made aim on that two men but before shooting them, he got two more bullet shots and with Yasim died. Qasim saw his all bodyguards died. H ran towards the jungle. 4 men were chasing him. Qasim could feel the fear. He ran constantly 2 kilometers. He saw an old slum. He went near it. He saw an old man sitting and watching to him. He ran and caught Qasim.

"Go hide yourself on the tree. I will protect you." Old man ordered Qasim.

Qasim hided himself on the tree. one man came near to the old man.

"Hey have you saw a man in black shirt ?" Man asked to the old man.

"No no. I didn't see a man."

Man's sight went towards the gun which was dropped by Qasim because of running. Man looked towards up and down.

"What happened to you ? Why you are looking up and down ?"

"He must be hiding in near place."

"How can say this ?"

"Near you there is a gun. You old man because of your senior age your eyes and mind is not working."

Before that man raised a voice to call his rest men, the old man took a knife from the pocket and attacked on him. He killed that man. Qasim was totally shocked. He can't believe that the old man killed one of the armed man. The old man took the dead body of that man and ordered Qasim to help him for hinding his dead body. Qasim helped the old man to hide the dead body.

"Hey what's your name ?"

"What will you do by knowing my name ? Do one thing. Hange your hiding place. Might possible 3 men will come and attack on you."

Qasim changed his place. The old man went away and after few minutes, he came back and ordered Qasim to come out.

"Come on let's go." The old man was clearing his hands which was painted by the blood.

"You killed one more man ?"

"Yes. Now it's time run away from this problem. Rest two men are searching for you."

The old man took Qasim and ran away from the jungle. After coming out from the jungle, Qasim saw the dead body of Yasim. Qasim cried a lot. He made a call to his father and mentioned all the incident took place before few minutes. After hearing this bad news, Abu got emotionally breakdown. He call Akram and went to the spot place. When he reached that place, he saw security officer force were there and trying to get rid away from traffic. When the security officer officer saw Abu, they automatically allowed him to come. The tears were rolling from the eyes of Abu. Qasim went near him.

"I am sorry Abbu. I didn't saved him. I am failed now."

"Qasim..... who were those people ? Tell me."

"Those guys were from Raza village. I checked their identities."

"Qasim just take your men and go to Raza village. Find them and kill them."

"Yes abba."

'One more thing."

"What ?"

"Kill them brutally so that other people will get fear and wouldn't able to think about retaliation. It's been 2 weeks. They are still living. I am eager to kill them."

With the expression of huge anger Qasim left the place with 10 bodyguards. Abu called his men and shifted the dead body for the post mortem. The death news of Yasim made rest of the family members in shock. The wave of sadness came in family. Young Yasim was no more.

After completing the funeral process of Yasim, the anger inside Abu was increased. He ordered Qasim and Anwar to find those men and bring them alive. He sent his 30 men with him. He just not want to kill them by bullets. He wanted them to torture and kill them slowly.

"Abbu jaan I really wanted to kill them."

"We will kill them slowly. Just killing will not let my anger down. I want to know first about who is the master of this plan."

He also knew that those men had ran away from town. But everyone knows that the world is not enough for the enemies of Abu Usman. Abu and Qasim were on living hall and they made some calls to alert their men. Qasim wanted to tell something to Abu.

"Abba jaan i want to introduce someone to you."

"Hmmm. Please Qasim. I don't want to meet anyone."

"Abba please. That man saed my life."

Abu raised his eyebrows. He told to Qasim "Please being him here. I really want to thank him. Please Qasim bring him now."

Qasim ordered hi man to bring that old man in. The old man came inside the living hall. He was in old and dirty Kurta. Fat body and dark black skin, long beard and skull cap.

"Salam Alaikum." The old man said by bening himself.

"Waleikum Salam." With eyes of tears he came close to the old man. "How can thank you ? By saving my son's life you did a big favor. Otherwise in this old age i wouldn't be so capable to carry the dead body of my two sons."

"Please don't say this. ,.' is the one who saved your son."

"What is your name ?"

"My name is Karim."

"Karim. What you do for living ?"

"Well i am jobless."

"What about your family ?"

"I have no family." The expression of Karim went down.

"Karim from now onwards you will work for us."

"But sir i am not expert in killing someone."

"Oh relax Karim. We are not asking you to do this work. We want you to work for our home. I am sure you can do this."

"Yes easily i can do this."

"What kind of work you can do ?"

"Any work. I was working for the hotel before 10 years.

"10 years ? How old are you ?"

"Sir i am 67 years old."

"Okay. I suggest you to bring your bags. You will stay in the room which is on garden."

"Yes sir. May ,.' give you jannat."

Karim left the hall. After 2 hours, he came back. Akram came near to him and said "So you're Karim ?"

"Yes i am."

"I hope you know about your room."

"Yes sir."

"Hey don't call me sir. I am Akram. Please you are my father's age."

With a smile Akram left the place. Karim entered in his room which is near the garden area. The room is average. Single bed, one cupboard and a bathroom.

Who is Karim and why he helped Qasim ? Why this story is based on this guy ? All the facts will be given by each episodes.

There will be only 25 episodes. If you all support this story then a sequel can also be made.
DO NOT  READ THIS THREAT. PLEASE..........

THE ORIGINALSTORY HAS POSTED WITH SAME TITLE IN DIFFERENT THREAT.