Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to seduce a woman? Need suggestions
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-07-2020, 07:13 PM) pid=\2197840' Wrote:banana banana banana banana banana banana
Seduction is an art and sensual.
Taking advantage of someone’s plight is not seduction. It’s exploitation... and give and take is solicitation. Whatever Jus a few steps from bang 

Lure her and seduce her in your own right, be it passion or attraction.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
I love to make my Woman submit to me, seduce her...
Make her notice me, eyes and chemistry sparks. Make her indifference turn into interest.
Talk to her or tune up to her. 
The best part of the game is the courtship and seduction. Be it the Wildest Boldest Snobby Bitch to the cutest or ugliest Babe (all size and shapes) - 
My Manly joy is to see her spread her Cunt wide and demand me, want me deep and take me hard. 
I love it when she is ready for me again and again - because I am an instatiable Man and she wants me too.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
Keep talking
Simple thing
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(20-07-2020, 07:13 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: Hi I am married.
I was working in this coworking space some time ago. There was a receptionist cum social media handling girl in that space. She was really hot. I used to like her a lot and really want to fuck her. I could not connect a lot to her due to office space and others know me and my wife. Now both of us have left that space. I came to know that she is looking for a job and she told our peon that she needs my help. I want to get in touch with her and use this as an opportunity to also flirt and seduce her. I think she has a bf. I am 36 and she must be 25-26. How should I go ahead and try to have her under me? Brothers please help.

Dear juicy pineapple,

As you are married, be careful where and whom you ask doubts...

1. Make genuine friendship. Ask her out. Spend time with her
2. Find out if she likes you. 
3. Give her hints and take cues from her
4. If the feeling us mutual, go ahead.
5. Most women do not accept F&F relationship with a married man (IMHO)
6. If you are the type who feel guilty after all this, go home and "do what you have to do"
The times, they are a 'changin...stay safe...
[+] 1 user Likes Roberto's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 05:26 PM)Roberto Wrote: Dear juicy pineapple,

As you are married, be careful where and whom you ask doubts...

1. Make genuine friendship. Ask her out. Spend time with her
2. Find out if she likes you. 
3. Give her hints and take cues from her
4. If the feeling us mutual, go ahead.
5. Most women do not accept F&F relationship with a married man (IMHO)
6. If you are the type who feel guilty after all this, go home and "do what you have to do"
The times, they are a 'changin...stay safe...
If she has an aggressive BF, take care of your life first... fight
Like Reply
You can test the waters by being friendly and approachable. Also do help her with her job need as much as you can. it helps build the trust. Most importantly, try not to misread the situation. I had one successful affair and got cocky when i tried for a another one recently with someone i thought was gelling with me well. I was cut off in mid sentence while trying to hook her and she told she did not like what I was implying. While she did not take things further (in terms of complains), i had to stay away from her. As I said, i admittedly misread the situation. we had a good vibe but not a sexual one. It was maybe the erstwhile good vibe that kept her from complaining against me. So, be sure before you make your move.
Like Reply