Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wwwww
wwwww
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It is fine , its absoutely normal , young ones prefer mature women , older men prefer young one , circle of life.
[+] 2 users Like V4VV's post
Like Reply
wwwww
Like Reply
(10-07-2020, 08:53 AM)dddteyruipp Wrote: No, I mean that I can masturbate thinking of women's transparent bra, or ass. But cannot masturbate thinking of vagina of women. I do not find that erection.  Will it harm in sex life since sex place is vagina. That is asking.

Dude, that's perfectly normal. Not everything that attracts you would give you an erection. You are not alone. I have mastubated thinking if mature women but not on any part of the body. Each person is wired differently. It's normal.
Like Reply
(10-07-2020, 08:53 AM)dddteyruipp Wrote: No, I mean that I can masturbate thinking of women's transparent bra, or ass. But cannot masturbate thinking of vagina of women. I do not find that erection.  Will it harm in sex life since sex place is vagina. That is asking.

Hey DDD

Big good news and you know it - you masturbate, and you do it thinking of goodies and nice things. Yes - Boobs, Ass are beautiful things to feel good and masturbate.
And that you jack off means, you have the hornyness, the hormones all things needed for good sex. 

It’s not a big deal if you cant do it thinking of the lower part Vagina...... stick it with the upper section. You belong to the Homo-sapiens Male of the T&A (tits n ass) type.
All it needs the pole has to go into that hole, and that should work.

Just make sure you have one woman lined up and opening for u. And make sure lubricated well..

Think why - maybe you have some lingering aversion or pentup thing about vagina. 
It’s a beautiful thing - for me I am a crazy horny guy for all the ‘above‘ stuff, and the ‘under’ stuff too...
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
Even I get erection for women's underarms, boobs , am less inclined to vagina too.
Like Reply
(20-07-2020, 10:13 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Hey DDD

Big good news and you know it - you masturbate, and you do it thinking of goodies and nice things. Yes - Boobs, Ass are beautiful things to feel good and masturbate.
And that you jack off means, you have the hornyness, the hormones all things needed for good sex. 

It’s not a big deal if you cant do it thinking of the lower part Vagina...... stick it with the upper section. You belong to the Homo-sapiens Male of the T&A (tits n ass) type.
All it needs the pole has to go into that hole, and that should work.

Just make sure you have one woman lined up and opening for u. And make sure lubricated well..

Think why - maybe you have some lingering aversion or pentup thing about vagina. 
It’s a beautiful thing - for me I am a crazy horny guy for all the ‘above‘ stuff, and the ‘under’ stuff too...

u explain very nicely.
Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 08:15 PM)dddteyruipp Wrote: Hello All,

I am extremely attracted to mature women like aunties. I am attracted to their asses, boobs, sarees. transparent bras. I used to masturbate thinking those always. But I cannot find that much erection if I see vagina of any women. I cannot masturbate thinking vagina of any women. I want to know is it fine or problem ?

Let me know about your thought.

Dont worry.. you are doing fine.. i assume you are a young guy.. when the time comes vagina will excite you as well. For now, enjoy masturbating to auntie figure and bras etc. If you have access to any aunties bra or panties.. try masturbating in it and leave if there for her to find if its safe for you to do so. Also, be respectful of the aunties you lust after and enjoy this phase of adulthood.
Like Reply
dddteyruipp Wrote: 
Hello All, 

I am extremely attracted to mature women like aunties. I am attracted to their asses, boobs, sarees. transparent bras. I used to masturbate thinking those always. But I cannot find that much erection if I see vagina of any women. I cannot masturbate thinking vagina of any women. I want to know is it fine or problem ? 

Let me know about your thought.
Your attraction towards mature women like aunties. with big  asses, boobs covered by sarees, transparent bras etc are the outer appearance with heavy makeups. The fragrance etc. are also artificial. If you expect all these in real, you will be disappointed.

Have you seen any inner appearance ? I mean real and not videos or photographs. The inner real appearance will be ugly and the real inner natural smell will be stinking !
Like Reply
(21-07-2020, 12:29 PM)raasug Wrote: Your attraction towards mature women like aunties. with big  asses, boobs covered by sarees, transparent bras etc are the outer appearance with heavy makeups. The fragrance etc. are also artificial. If you expect all these in real, you will be disappointed.

Have you seen any inner appearance ? I mean real and not videos or photographs. The inner real appearance will be ugly and the real inner natural smell will be stinking !
wwwww
Like Reply
(21-07-2020, 12:29 PM)raasug Wrote: Your attraction towards mature women like aunties. with big  asses, boobs covered by sarees, transparent bras etc are the outer appearance with heavy makeups. The fragrance etc. are also artificial. If you expect all these in real, you will be disappointed.

Yo miss the point - if He can find beauty in the She, that’s all it matters. Not everybody is Fair & Lovely.... 
You think Karena-Ka-poor or Alia’s butts only attractive? Fform-and figure is superficial. It’s the same ugliness, skin and stinkyness then. But dont worry, whatever that be - a Man will find a woman attractive and its something different from the way she looks.... 
And even a sweaty, normal day woman has a scent, and Down there it might be pungent but if you have the Sex drive and hormones they will react. It’s called pheromones.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(21-07-2020, 04:27 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Yo miss the point - if He can find beauty in the She, that’s all it matters. Not everybody is Fair & Lovely.... 
You think Karena-Ka-poor or Alia’s butts only attractive? Fform-and figure is superficial. It’s the same ugliness, skin and stinkyness then. But dont worry, whatever that be - a Man will find a woman attractive and its something different from the way she looks.... 
And even a sweaty, normal day woman has a scent, and Down there it might be pungent but if you have the Sex drive and hormones they will react. It’s called pheromones.

wwwww
Like Reply