Thriller Back to Him
Aaaahhhh Aaaahhhhh Aaaahhh.... Shruthi.. Shru...aahhh ....

That's it... Shruthi was riding on my dick her solid boobs crush on both hands, her mangalsutra was dancing on my chest, Shruthi lied on me, we both of them taken breathe, she kiss my lips sucks a bit.

I rolled back take her down to bed pull her legs to my shoulders, started to fuck her pussy, my balls slap her ass crack every-time, Shruthi was moaning high in mood level, Shruthi holding bed-cover moaning Rahul plsz I can't hold more please fuck me fuck harder Rahul, she was bit her lips, my dick feels her orgasm it's third of her, I too closed to my climax.

Fuck off, who the held calling now on this time, it's my phone rahul, she smiled shows the display to me, fuck off, it's my sister Roopa. Hold my fuck, Shruthi attend the call.

Hey buddy, how are you, what's up Okey, nothing. Let give to him. Shruthi hand over her phone to me. Yeah tell.

Hey bro what happens are you fine, your voice was dull. Hey idoit you know what's the time now in India. Yeah bro cool you need anything, today the HL market was closing their offers. Buy something what you like bye. Okay bye.

My dick was half erect, throw the phone pull Shruthi closer, pull back legs started to fuck, Shruthi was lossen his stamina, she can't taken more 5 mins hard fuck hit my climax filled her womb with my seeds. Shruthi feels it inside her.

We both clean off, pull Shruthi closer to me hug her, she turned her head kiss my lips said darling I love you, love you too bae. Holds each-other pull off the blanket have gone to asleep.

My alarm ring on, fuck can't even open my eyes pick up phone say it's 7.30 am, turn back saw Shruthi was not in bed. Hope she wakes up usual. I got refreshed, have a warm shower, come out saw my bae on robe, her hair hold over towel bow, she having her nail polish on her legs sitting on dressing table.

Good Morning my bae, what's up early makeup today! Hey Rahul you forget it, what something else!! Idoit don't make me angry Rahul she pick my stomach hey sorry I may forget it. Shruthi was getting angry on me.

Hey sorry darling, I remember now. What Rahul let you tell ? It's your parents wedding anniversary. Evening having party at your home. Right bae!! Hope so your right she turn back applying nail polish. I get ready, Shruthi has prepared breakfast had it.

Bye bae, catch soon today, don't be late Rahul, yeah bae kiss her lips and cheeks. I signal my driver to take car, Ram Anna I'm getting late goes to office, yes sir. Shruthi was standing in our room balcony signals bye, shows bye to her. Start our drive to office.

While fucking off in the city traffic, received a call from Vinay. Hey Vinay what's up dude, how are you?
V- Yeah fine Rahul, what about Shruthi, dad and mom?
R- yeah dude all are fine here.
V- One message has received yesterday.
R- what's it?
V- Rahul, Manoj was released from jail.
R- when.
V- Today morning
R- But not an issue; so right!!
V- No hope so like that, I heard that he knew the truth about us.
R- How ?
V- Manoj cousin has said all truth to him, now he is no more too.
R- Fuck off, yeah I no about it he no more now.
V- what if Manoj ask us.
R- Don't know, if he knews the truth he definitely come to meets us.
V- yeah, I got feared now only.
R- When your coming back to India.
V- In two months.
R- Okey vinay, bye let's see.

Walked to office, Mike what's up! Sir Your dad has asked you to meet him before meeting. Okay.

Hi dad, hey buddy come sit, Rahul, chandran uncle has called for his family function, so that I leaving off in lunch, myself and your mom was going to his village. Okay so that we can't comes to our father in law anniversary party. Hmm no problem dad. Take care the meeting too. Yeah dad, how many days your going on 1 week my son. Okay.

Askhaya; sir cancelled all appointments today's moves to tomorrow. Yes sir, meeting has started sir; okay.

Askhaya; sir some one say that he was your friends keep on asking appointment to meet you sir. What his name, Manoj hearing his name my heart beat goes faster. Okay Askhaya make first appointment tomorrow yes sir. I'll inform him sir. Yeah make it.

Hey bae, u got ready for the party, yeah darling getting on, what about you Rahul, I'm on the way bae. Reached home saw Shruthi was looking so hot and petty with new hair style and brighter pink saree which I gift here before our marriage, darling your making me crazy today. Really Rahul nice but go and get ready, I make ready our blue suit.

We gone very earlier to party have some chit chat with my in laws, Shruthi was very happy with her parents, her friends has started to come. Party started have finished off the cake cutting celebration started the dance on the floor all couple has, dancing with their pairs.

Me and Shruthi was dancing on the floor, Shruthi say me bae what happened, your looking so gorgeous and petty bae, I can't take off my eyes from you, really kiss on the cheeks. End our dance meet her friends having fun chat with them.

My father in law has invited me to show his friend which some of them has not attended our marriage function, he intro to me VN group chairman, my mind was thinking I have been seen him before long back, but I can't remember where and when. Suddenly he introduced his brother son, damn he smiles on me.

My heart beat stopped for a seconds, now it's rapping faster, hey Rahul how are you, yeah Manoj I'm fine. It's long back dude, his uncle asked as you guys knows before, yeah long back Manoj said. His uncle said from next week he going to take charge my position. My mind says fuck off uncle. Smile my reaction, Manoj eyes was scanning me top to bottom.

Hey rahul come we can chat, yeah we walk off, hey dude when you comes out, yesterday dude it's sad for somebody think so. No not like that dude. Really he looking me stronger, I really happy for you to take big position next week, he noted me, change of topic. I can't face him no more, Manoj asked about Roopa, yeah dude she is fine she now in aboard, suddenly my wife come to introduce to her childhood friend.

I saw Manoj was looking every inches of Shruthi, hey this is Manoj my friend, ohh hi Manoj bro. He smile shake hands. You looking so pretty. Ohh thank you bro. Shruthi has found that I'm uncomfortable now. She noted me says bye to manoj walked off.

Hey Rahul when you got married dude, last year back ohh nice, dude she really looks pretty. I hate off while he says off my wife as pretty. What about Vinay and Praveen, yeah fine. They got married ? yes Vinay got married six months back. Praveen has not. Ohh suddenly his uncle calls him, okay Rahul see tomorrow in our office. Yeah catch there.

While having dinner saw Manoj was looking at my wife, I really hate off it. Night we stay in Shruthi home itself, Darling are you fine, yeah bae. Who is he, Manoj you never mentioned about him, yeah bae he both loss contact each other today only we both meet after long time. Ohh that's good, mmm. Hold Shruthi tightly asleep, but I can't sleep property, says myself Shruthi I will keep you safe without any hurt from him.

I know Manoj definitely knew the truth, he may not relieve let, but his eyes shows it. I don't what he is going to do with us. Whether he revenge us or punished us. But how this going be a big question.

Next day

Hi Rahul, Manoj has comes to my cabin, he was looking Akshaya my PA as hungry dog looking for a meat. Akshaya stay outside i needs anything i call back, yes sir, Manoj looking back on her. yeah Dude your lucky Rahul having hot chick girls around you. Hey she is good girl, OMG really, I though off bad on her. I think you changed Rahul right?

Yes dude, that was one time, now its all of has change, Yeah right rahul, all thing around has been changed a lot, but only two things in my life has not going to charge forever.

But your going to lead your uncle company under you, that good right, yes rahul, but that not going to heal the pain inside me, 5 years in jail. You don't that pain i had in jail dude. But i'll give them back the same level of pain to them who has done to me.

Manoj what about Meera, he started to laugh said dude she is fine, she having some happy life in some ever around the world, Don't worry about here. Rahul can give the phone number of vinay and Praveen. yeah Manoj. Akshaya comes in give file which need my sign, Manoj was looking back at her, she feels uncomfortable by this looks at her. Signed the files to her she went off from cabin.

Rahul, I asked one thing? Yeah manoj. You're not fuck this hot chick, No Manoj ohh not bad i hope your wife has changed you a lot. I said myself fucker why your involving my wife damn. Hey rahul i forget your wife name, Shruthi. yeah lot it. Okay dude carry on our work, uncle has started to call. Hope we meet soon.

Shruthi has called me, said that she like to stay with her parents for two days, i said okay. On night call 5 to 6 time to praveen was not pick up my call. Make a call back to Vinay.

V- yeah dude, what happen
R- Fuck off, Manoj and i has been meet today in office.
V- what? when dude.
R- we both meet first on yesterday in my in laws party.
V- ohh slut.
R- Today he come back to my office to meet me.
V- Manoj knew the truth?
R- 90% yes he knew. 10% he may not.
V- Manoj don't react on you.
R- No dude, but he was planning something on all of us, may be revenge.
V- Revenge on us?
R- Don't knew.

Wait this fucker praveen has calling back, connect with you.

V- Hey fucker we all are in problem guys.
P- what the fuck it's?
R- Manoj has released from Jail.
P- what the fuck you guys are saying.
V- yes it's true, Rahul has meet him.
P- Hey, rahul he knew about the truth what we done to him.
R- 90% yes he knew it.
P- Fuck off Rahul.
V- What we're going to do now.
P- I don't know
R- one more thing, he going to take over his uncle company from next week onwards.
P- what!!
V- wtf is this!!
P- Rahul, you asked about meera.
V- fucker it's all started because of you praveen.
R- Yes, but he never tells me where she is, but manoj say's he living some every else happy.
P- ohh fine.
V- Fucker you can't forget that bitch.
R- Hey vinay stop fucking, let deal what he was planning.
P- Is he going to revenge on us.
R- Don't know about it.
P- Next month i coming back to India with my sister.
V- Fine
R- Good. yet wait and see what he was planning against us.

Flash back 6 years back in next update guys..
[+] 2 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting eagerly for next
Like Reply
Wow just wow ... Eagerly waiting for next update bro? Liked ur writing style bro...
Like Reply
Awesome start
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 08:01 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Waiting eagerly for next

Hope next update in two days.
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 11:55 AM)paamu_buss Wrote: Wow just wow ... Eagerly waiting for next update bro? Liked ur writing style bro...

Thanks dude, Update will be soon
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 01:01 PM)Kishores200 Wrote: Awesome start

thanks
Like Reply
Guys, Next day may or within two days.

NEXT UPDATE IS ABOUT THE FLASH BACK WITH MORE DETAIL ONE< I PLAN TO SPLIT IN DIFFERENT PARTS>
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 01:52 PM)Redbull_69 Wrote: Guys, Next day may or within two days.

NEXT UPDATE IS ABOUT THE FLASH BACK WITH MORE DETAIL ONE< I PLAN TO SPLIT IN DIFFERENT PARTS>

still waiting
Like Reply
nice begining
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
Next update time?
Like Reply
Flashback Part- 1

Myself, vinay and praveen were been friends from childhood, after finished our high school joined in the college, we three of them has fuck our girlfriends in school before the final exams, my girlfriend and vinay once has joined different course and different city to go. 

On the first day of college we four was of goes around the college, myself, vinay, praveen and Varsha (Praveen girlfriend and our classmate in school) on the first day we have no class just one old professor said that he was our class in-charge and he introduced himself as our department HOD. we four of them sit on back bench which the bench hold sit of two members, where its was been three row. Me and vinay sit on the middle row, and left side varsha and praveen has sit together and on the right side two girls was sitting, i looked at them one girls was bit chubby sit on the wall side looked at me smile back to me. Next to her girls was not fair and chubby like her she looks slim has sexy face, Vinay was hearing HOD speech, I thought that both girls might me friends like me and vinay sit next to each other. Both of them whispering each other on HOD speech. 

Later we had orientation program, saw all 1st year was on the auditorium with their department staff, praveen and varsha sat in front row and we both sat behind them, saw three empty chair was next to me. Vinay and me having chat our the orientation, suddenly hear a noise hai, turn aside look the same girls on next bench on class has arrived, can we sat here, yeah no once comes it empty, you can take it. Both of them sat on the chair. our class has sat on mention area, one by one dept student coming, praveen turn back and vinay its fucking here. Fan was fixed on so high no air come down her, yes dude i don't whether a.c is working to. 

Hi, my name is swetha and she is riya. what your name ? myself Rahul and he is my friend vinay, this time only vinay and riya saw each other and smiles. And he is praveen and varsha, we four of them classmate and friends from school. ohh nice to meet ... swetha was thinking!! Rahul. yeah rahul sorry, its okay. Like you said me and riya was childhood friend and studied same. ohh nice. Saw swetha has been around 5.2 high and her figure might me 34- 30-32. But its 33 B-30-32, she was fair like my gf in school, but slim he was bit chubby but i likes her assets. 

After the orientation program, we goes around the campus and department, and come back to class. HOD come back have some intro section and senior has come issue the invitation of fresher party for tomorrow morning. HOD said class was over for today and tomorrow too you don't have class, student you leave he walks out. Swetha comes to me hey rahul, if don't mind can i have our number yeah no problem. we leave the class but i dont asked her number back. I know she will call or message me back. 

Praveen and varsha walking together we was behind them asked vinay about riya, 
V- no dude, i don't get interested her.
V- I think you got interest over swetha right?
R- yeah dude; want to put dick on her holes, and she looks similar like my gf #######
V- yeah rahul, looks bit like ###### only.
V- soon you own her. 
R- yet waiting and see. 
P- vinay about riya dude, she to looks good right?
V- yeah but i don't get interest on her. 
P- Hmm. 
VA- But rahul, you teased me and Praveen today morning, for roaming together.
P- yeah but know he got swetha
R- May be think so
VA- rahul your lucky fellow dude. 
V- yeah varsha your right.
R- May Varsha.

Vinay car has come to pick us, we four drop on the way one by one, At night i was earlier wait for some message or call from swetha, but nothing, put my phone down gone to sleep. 

Morning we four gather around, Varsha asked about call or message from swetha, i said no buddy. You can make to her know? but i don't take her number back. Ohh she nood her head and all walked to our class and senior said that auditorium has changed guys moves to our department program hall. I phone vibrate saw some number, i answer the call hai rahul, its swetha, yeah swetha, rahul where your now, which auditorium, swetha its back side towards our department. Okay can you wait outside for me, yeah.

Saw swetha was wearing ethic wear pink salwar with some deep neck and salwar tight fit on her, omg she looks bomb today with some makeup she making my dick crazy, she come we moves in set as pair and having chat with her. Program was going one side on stage.

R- swetha today your looking more beautiful.
S- Thanks Rahul.
R- Nice shade lipstick.
S- Really. It's my mom onces.

I moves my hands to her and hold her hand with mine, she turn and looked me at her eyes and smiled and Rahul i never been such closed any of my boyfriends. I knew she just signal me that she was virgin. Swetha you feels odd, says this i removed my hands from her, she stocked said no no rahul i don't mean it. I say some hesitation on her, what about you rahul? I don't feels odd swetha even i feels friendly with girls. I don't feels odd in it. Sorry swetha i makes you uncomfortable. 

I knew i'm going quick over her, but she makes my dick feels crazy over her, my dick want to enjoy her holes. Swetha really sorry for making you uncomfortable, wait a bit i moves over and make your friend seat next to you. I try to get up swetha grab my hand said rahul, I don't tell you that i'm uncomfortable with you. I don't want to think her mind deeper about the right or wrong. 

Swetha knew that she make me upset, with something, after the lunch we leave college, i said bye and quick moves to praveen and varsha, vinay has having lunch with riya, Varsha said guys waiting here yet want to go restroom. yeah bae we wait here. 

Praveen asked rahul you going so quick with her think so, yeah dude but she was right on my wave and she knew very well, what i want from her to. yeah but go bit slower, yeah praveen i understood what you mean. okay i taken some more time with her. Fucker vinay said yesterday he don't have interest on her (riya) but know he is make late for her. leave it dude. Praveen saw swetha was standing parking and may be she wait for riya or someone to pick up. 

Swetha was upset looking me and praveen from parking, saw varsha was coming out from restroom, Vinay and riya to coming. Praveen hit me said dude your company car come to pick you. No dude, we going in vinay car only. Rahul see their its our company car right, yeah GLA it is. But the car has come to me, its stopped near swetha. say here get in and car drive back out the gate. 

Praveen your right that my company car, but GLA she should be daughter of some ones executive member of our company. Yeah rahul, I'll found out tomorrow. How dude? Praveen our company employee awards was on saturday night in hotel. All executive have been welcome with their family members. so that most properly she used come their yet found out. 
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
(27-07-2020, 11:58 AM)paamu_buss Wrote: Super

thanks    happy happy happy
Like Reply
(27-07-2020, 03:56 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Nice update

thanks happy happy happy
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Flashback update 2

Sunday evening praveen come to my home, we both played table tennis and we sat on my have chat, Praveen asked about the party and whether found Swetha there?

R- yes dude, I saw her in the party with her parents.
P- oh, super dude.
P- you talked to here.
R- yes dude. 

On Saturday evening me and my mom gone right at the time before starting of the function. while the company member has speaking, my eyes was scanning for her, and found her in on the right side on table 8 she was sat with her dad and mom near swetha saw her little brother talking her. Next to me, my uncle (my dad elder brother) was saw sit to me, while my dad giving thanks of speech for the growth of company. 

I asked my uncle, who was at table 8 any new executive, yeah rahul he was joined last month, he was our new marketing head of the company, after the awards functions over, i'll intro to him rahul, okay uncle. 

I pull of my phone, sent sms to swetha Hi. waiting for her reply. I was watching her from stage. 

Swetha responds to my message.

S- Hi rahul, whats up!!
R- What your doing?
S- hey, i'm in my dad company function.
R- May i come see you swetha?
S- Rahul your crazy !! but no one without invitation not allowed.
R- Oh, I see.
S- Mmm
R- Swetha you looking pretty.
S- Okay, you says about yesterday right?
R- No swetha, i'm say about now in party.
S- Don't fun with me, Rahul.
R- Really, may i say what u dressed up!!
S- Oh, sure yet tell. 

My uncle said rahul what your doing with mobile, kept back in pocket, your dad going to get angry using mobile in function. Yeah uncle may be. Few minutes uncle. saw message from Swetha.

S- What happen??
R- Yes now i tell you.
S-Mmm
R- Swetha you dressed in ethic wear sky blue dress and having small white bag with you. right!!
S- Rahul how?

Swetha was slowly turning back from the table looking at the employees row sightly. I sent back message to her swetha its right? she sent back yes, but your here now in function. yeah swetha. where are you ? Sent message back to her. 

Swetha look at left side on the stage, I'm there on third seat. My uncle signal me kept the mobile down, within a minute my dad done his speech, Awards started to given to best employees. I looking at swetha, she was whisper with her dad. May be she asked about me or something else. 

After the function over my dad intro our family to her father, later she introduce his family, my dad asked about her and his brother studying, later mom react said Rahul to studying in same college, I said i saw her in my class ma, oh, swetha know my son, she hesitated bit said yes aunty, i saw him on orientation program. Oh, nice. 

Praveen said then you knew well about her right, yes dude. It's all okay, but move slowly rahul, i think your so quick with her. Yeah she teasing my dick badly. Even on the company function she teased my dick, i hide my erection and on night my dick hurt badly by keeping in underwear itself. 

What about varsha, you don't have any fun in this weekend, No dude she was on her monthly periods, so that no fuck for next 3 days. Hmm. Rahul i having an idea with varsha. whats that praveen. Don't tell this to vinay rahul!! okay what the matter, Next week is her birthday on sunday. 

You made a birthday plan for her? no rahul, i aksed about the vinay availability but he said that he was out of station for some cousin marriage function. So that now you and me, i'm not forced you in it, its all about your choice of in or out rahul. I planned to fuck her on saturday mid night. It's okay but what about her parent? No rahul their just come on sunday afternoon only and in evening they arrange birthday party for her at their home. So that mid-night is not an problem!! 

I planned to have threesome with varsha and i want make her as bitch of me, Hmm praveen but its work out, i not interested in forcing her to his, yeah i know about it rahul even i not interested in forcing her on his, but your may be her birthday surprises and we can make her bitch of ours. Are you in or out rahul. I need some time praveen to think about this!!!

No problem rahul, i make my plan with your but you have to say me on before Friday. Yes i tells you before that, Okay rahul see you at morning yeah don't share with vinay he hurt that we doing without him. Yeah promises dude. 

On night in bed having chatting in FB, with swetha. Viewing varsha profile, looking at her pics, I never saw varsha badly before, she was my friend Praveen girlfriend. But now he itself asking me join with him to enjoy with her and want to make as our bitch. I know varsha is hot figure, i saw one pic she posted saw her boobs in tight top. I will out my dick from boxers jerking off imaging her in my bed nude. 
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
waiting for next dear..........................
Like Reply