Fantasy A Favour Please... by KingGurunew
A Favour Please...

writer:- KingGurunew

7th December 2012 

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1202175

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Hey Shruthi.. why you are restless" Anand asked her.

Anand had a very busy day. he was running all over for the whole day. no surprise, that was her elder sister's marriage.

she did not answered. just smiled. being the bride she was center of attraction. but that was not the only reason for people to notice her. she was a natural beatuy who can attract eyes at any crowd of men.

"i am not restles.. just.." she said.

"whats the matter, tell me na?"

"No da.. i just tensed da.. i just got married.. but.. wiil he like me?"

"hey shruthi...he got married only coz he liked you too much right?

"yeah... but"

"he must be very lucky to get my beautiful sister as wife.. he will be very very happy.."

she was not impressed..

"you are the dream girl that any guy dreaming of from his school days. trust me.. "

"yeah.. really da?"

he could see the sparkling coming in her yes..

"yes yes my dear elder sister... dont be tenses.. keep smiling and make the first impression as happy one"

"ya.. i am very happy da.. thats why i wanted to talk to you..."

"thats the pleasure my dear sister"

"hey.. shall i ask you favour? you have lot of girlfriends right? "

he laughed.. "so what shruthi"

"can you help me to choose the perfect saree for today?"

"are you kidding shuruthi"

"no anand.. pls think me as a friend... i got three saree sets.. pls chooce one... that will make him mad"

"you should ask to you friend... not your brother" anand said with a smile..

" girls can say only girls views... i want a guy's view"

"ok shruthi.... shall i see your collection?"

he saw the sarrees, and took the tranparent red sareee.. that was the pick of the collection..

"great da.. i too was thinking this only.." can you wait outside for 10 mins?

when she called him again... she was like a hot angel in the red saree..

"woooow" he said "you have a great sense of colors shuruthi... i think he will get stunned"

"hey.. " she blushed.. she was happy...

"thank you anand it is great to have a brother as friend..you are making my day special"

"thats my pleasure dear sis"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
anand was really happy to see her happy.. and very proud of his beautiful sister and his happy day. but something is missing

when she turned to take something, he saw her back view

as she turned he got the full view of her curvy backside..

"nice rounded bums means, very smooth heavly sex... " his mind started to think.. mukesh is the lucky guy.. yes he is the one who married her.

but whats this? this black bra dont match with the tranparent saree and lacy blouse.. it really spolin the theme of the dress.. but he gotr confused... can he tell that? to his own sister?

but she trsut him. and he should not let her down"

"shruthi.. shall i tell you one thing?"

"what anand"

"but.."

"hey.. why u tensed da? first night for me.. not for you.. relax.." she laguhed like a angel..

"shruthi... i am noticing this only i see from back.. i think black clour is not matching"

"what black colour... hmmm bra?

"yes sis"

"but i read in a article that men like to see girls in black inners.. thats why"

"thats ture shruthi.. but for this dress, a red inner will make soo nice"

"really?.. i asked abt saree but not this right.. thanks da.. i will change"

"please open the box"

what he was seeing is a around 10 set fo sexy bra and panties... of his sister.."

he tool a red bra...

"hey anand.. i too liked it.. but thought i may be very sexy.. "

"you are supposed to be sexy today shruthi" he feels he is getting comfortable speaking about things.

"you are wearing balck pant too?" he could feel the thrill in his voice..

she blushed

"no da.. no panty really"

"hey shruthi... " he could feel thrill going though her body as he speak with the bride who is preparing herself for the firstngith..

"sis.. shall i tell u one thing oppenly... girl without panties is really hot.. but pls waer the red panty today,,"

"are you are? i dont want to look conservtive"

"no no shurthi.. you look soo sexy.. this will make you more... trust me"

"ok boy.. wait outside.."

"okay sexy girl"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
she blushed and closed the door..

opned after 5 mins..."how i look da?

"should be nice"

"means?"

"i dont have the xray eyes shruthi"

"you naughty bro.."

he could not belive what he was seeing.. she just slided her saree a bit to show the front view of blouse and bra inside the lacy blouse...

"woooow... you are like a sexcy angel shruthi"

"thnsks da... i wanted to present myself as beauful as i can.. coz i love him soooo much"

"sure you are. shruthi.. shall i get your panties"

"panties... why da?"

"pls dont ask reasons..."

"u want me remove the panty?

"yes.."

"ok wait.."

"shall i wait outside"

suddenly the phone started to ring... she singnalled to be there..it was him,, she started to blush as she speaks.. she sat on the sofa and and speaking to him as anand watching her...

she bend a bit and her hands at bottom of the saree... what she is going to do.. as she keep speaking in the phone and blusing.. suddenly in a shift motion she removed the panties even as he watching her..

though she did not raiased saree, he could see the motion.. that was enough to make him soo hot..

with the left hand she handed over the panties to him even as she kept speaking..

he could feel little wetness in the panties.. he took the prefume and prayed it along along the panties.. front and back..

seeing this she ened the call with a light kiss on the mobile..

her eyes windes as she saw what he was doing. he sit on the floor near her.. she looked in her from sofa thinking what he is going to do

"hey what you are doing da"

"pls shruthi.." she took the right toe and get the panties inside.. and now the left toe..

she dreamy eyes saw him and did not stopped.. he raised the panties inside her saree...

as he was sitting in the sofa.. panties stopped at the knees...

her eyes were in his eyes.. he could see the fullest existment in her eyes..

"anand...." she saidin a husky voice/...

sudenly he got up...

"Enjoy the night my dear sister" saying this he left the room..

as he left, relatives came to get her firstnight..

she walked as a dream...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
anand got up from sleep with a sms sound..

sms was from shruthi
"thanks lot my sweet bro for you prefume idea.. he enjoyed a lot of time with the panties... thousand kisses for you to make my life great start"
anand got up from sleep with a sms sound..
sms was from shruthi
"thanks lot my sweet bro for you prefume idea.. he enjoyed a lot of time with the panties... thousand kisses for you to make my life great start"
-----

seeing the sms he was very happy that his idea worked out. and eually arosed to know that his sis speaking openly about panties.
though both were close as sister and brother, they never talked about these sexy things. but today because of the exitement she is soo open. he also get into the game..
he wanted to see how far this can go.. he replied the sms
"cheers my sweet sis.. how is he?.."
"he loved me lot.. he is sooooo kind of sweeet.. i luv him luv hum luv him. i am a lucky girl"
" he is lucky guy to get sweet girl like you"
"you know, panty is all wet becuse of his saliva... he kissed that for 30 mins... all becuse of your idea"
"hey sweet shuruthi... thats not becuase of perfume sparyed outside.. it was because of things that was inside"
after sending the sms, he was shocked to see what he sent... what she may think..
"hey...stop stop stop stop... i am blushing"
blushing? she liked..?
he again sent another sms "wearing the panty now"
"noo da.. it is all wet and chill becuase of the AC... "
"so that area not coeverd now" he wanted to tease her
her nude legs and pussy comes to his mind...

"hey but the area is covered... with liquid "
his sister is lying with her new husband... nude.. and pussy filled with cummm.. he could not control his mood..
"how come he is sleeping when a sweet SXY godess is with him.. "
"hey he did sooo great da... for hours.. he did 4 times till now"
"great shruthi.. did u thanked him"
"how"
"by kissing him"
"i kissed him a lot... in lips lips"
"did you thanked him for the treatment he did to your panty and that area"
"how to thank for that da?"
"dont think me bad... see his thing now.."
"hey i am blusing da.. dont ask that"
"tell me na"
"it is also lying sweetly between his legs after doing all great things"
"dont you want to thank it by kissing??"

"chee.. should i do that? will he like it??""
"yes shruthi... thats the first thing we guys likes.. thats the best thank you message a guy can get from a girl
"really?"
"yes sweety.. the real thank you message from a girl is that only"
"shall i thank him now?
"yes shruthi.. but get ready for another round if u are going to touch that.. lol"
"cheee. but he deserves the best "thank you".. will speak to u later.."
"all the best sweety"
"thanks da"
he was too much exited to imagine what is going to happen in that room.. and slept in that dream..
---
at morning he got up at 7... and saw the m,obile.. a sms waiting for him
"woow he was very happy da.... i really want to "THANK YOU".. a speical thank you"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sexyshree49

very good start
so you are also going to receive special thanks from didi,
is it going to be the one you had asked her to give special thanks to her hubby?
waiting for next update
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was very late when Anand got up from the bed. First thing he saw was his big erection. morning erections are always powerful, but today he felt even more..

he touched his shorts and it felt soo great. suddenly he remembered Mukesh, the lucky guy whio got married Shruthi. He got very nice night yestereay because of anands ideas.. actually he should thank him. ohh "thank you"
She sent a sms that she wanted to thank him right? it means? did she going to thank anand same way he asked her to thank mukesh?? he felt soooo good...no no... she in innocent girl.. she wont..
he got up and searched for her sweet sister... but learned that entire family was out for a temple visit. they did not disturned as he was sleeping sound..
sudenly a though came to his mind.. why canot he go and see her bed room.. where the things happened..
he entered the room. but it was very clean.. ya they cleaned all the mess... hmmm
then his eyes probed around
"what i am looking for in a girl's room. esp in a sister's room" he thought himself..

but the feel that shruthi got fucked here some hours ago was in his mind.. wooww
suddenly his mobile rang.. it was mukesh..
"hey anand u got up?
"ya Mukesh... " He is very friendly asked encouraged Anand to call by his name even that he is four yrs older than him
"a need a favor please"
"sure?" a smile in his lips. this time for him.. "yes my dear brother in law.. tell me"
"anand this favor is not as your sister's husband.. just treat me as a friend.. "
"ok ok tell me"
"pls go to our room and there will be small box near the mirror.. please take it and keep it safe.. i forgot to take it.""
"sure that's simple thing.. will do now"
"but.. please dont open it.. it is urgent that no other people should see that"
something is there..
"hey mukesh.. any gift you ur sweet wife"
"no anand... that was gift from your sister/ but dont ask what..please"

"okay okay.. not my sister right? it is my firend;s wife.. as you are my friend"
both laughed..
he cut the phone call and checked the box. it was plastic box.. not a gift box.. just sweet box..
"what may be a special things inside a cheap plastix box.. out of the curiacity he opend..
it was a panty.. red panty... wet red panty.. wet out of cum and saliva...
and it was her own sisters panty
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the evening...When anand came back to house all the family returned. Mukesh and Shruthi and entire family in the hall discussing something.

"hey anand come and join us" mukesh said.
"ya.. shruthi this is the album" anand gave album to shruthi
"thanks da" she got it and opening with curiacity..
"anand, shall i tell you one thing? you sister is only only person in your family to know all the manners" mukesh said with a naughty smile "seee, she thanks u for anything u do"
"hey mukesh,. dont tease me..." shurthi said with a mock anger
"yes mukesh.,. shruthi is well mannered girl always" said the produd father without understandinf the conjtext
"see, yesterday after me doing a small thing to her, she thanked me for almost 30 mins.. she is sooo kind "
"30 mins?" exclaimed anand.. shruthi's face became red her and anad's eyes met for a second. anand could feel the erection coz of the suden mood.

"really mukesh.. thats nice of her.. so what u retiurned her for that thanks" asked anand looking innoocently
"u ask her" teased muskesh again..
"hey i am leaving.." said sthruthi and started to leave tha hall with the red shy face.
"hey shruthi.. stop.. is this matters.. pls answer him" said her father..
anand could feel the teasing mood there.. shruthi cursed her father for his innocent and the situation he makes
"tell shurthi, waht he returned for your 30 mins thanks? we need to know who is more well mannerd"
shruthi blushed...then said
"yes pa.. he did some favour to me,, then i thanked for 30 mins..."
"then:"

"after what? he got happy and did the same favour again and again :" before comleting she ran awayu from the hall..
mukesh was thinking that he is the only one person understood the teaseing,, but anad got more mood than him
"u know anand.. you sister gave me wonderful gift yesterday i cannot forget"
anand was thiking about the pnaty she made he wear..
he could feel the full mood in his pants, he just went to reading room and rubbed that lightly..
but he was not alone there.. there was another person in the room watching him rubbing his pants
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anand was rubbing his zip area.. he could feel the full erection.

Mukesh made fun of Shruthi in front of the whole family, and Anand understood each and every sexy comments he made on her. This made him so aroused.
suddenly he felt that there was someone in the room. yes it was shruthi. She came from inside the room. she is in the yellow flowerly saree, as she came nearby, he went to switch on the light as it was dark inside the room.
"no anand, dont, i want to speak to you" her voice seems serious.
"yes shruthi.. what happened.." there was a real concern in his voice.
"anand, you saw what happened in the hall right? he made fun of me.. i feel very embarrassed in front of father"
"hey shruthi, i was nothing da.. he just made some jolly comments.."
"was i jolly? he made me tell all naughty things in front of all na?" there was clear embarrassment in her voice..
"no no shruthi... he just talked about thanks na?"

"hey.. thanks means not thanks..."
"then what shruthi"
"hey u dont know that?
"no shruthi.. i thought it was just a thanks"
"anand... dont pretend... u only said how to thank na"
"what i said.. i said many things yesterday.. i dont remmebner.." he wanted to tease her more..
"anand.. then leave it..."
"tell me na, then only i can help u right? i helped u yesterday with ideas right?"
"yes anand.. hmmmm.. thanks means... u said to thank in tht way na? to kissssss that... now understand?"
"hey shuruthi... u did it? very nice of you.. dont get shame for that my sis.. this is you day..u just enjoy"
"no anand.. but in front of father.. i feel" in the darkness he can feel that she is weeping a bit
he went close to her to comfort her.. and hugged her lightly...

"my sweet innocent sister.. father dont understand these codewords... any he wont feel bad even if he understaand that... ur the bride and you are supposed to enjoy"
he touched her head to comfor her.. she needed that support..
"hey shruthi.. dont feel bad... just enjoy the life.."
"his hands roams on her back.. and hands came down to her butts..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Shruthi felt very comfrotable with her brother. Her mind was with mixed emotions with marriage. She was happy, but still she felt tears coming..

"Hey Shruthi... "
"Anand.. you people will forget me once i moved to their house na?"
"Hey sweet sis.. you are the princes of your house... we will always for you"
"hmm"
"i will be there for my sweet sister for any help"
"yaa i know... you helped me lot" there was a naughty smile in her face, refering the first night epidode..
"ha ha.. yes dear" anand hugged her more and her hands were firsmly on her butts
even with the saree, he could feel the line of her pantiess.. she did not seem to be care about that.. she hugged him more... he could feel the crushing breasts on his chest.
what a girl she is, anand started to thinlk... suddenly there was a sound in the door.. somebody was coming..
"hey Shruthi... where are you" it was Mukesh's voice...
"

Anand and Shruthi were with each other's hand when they heard Mukesh's voice.

Before Anand could react, Shruthi come to his ears and whisped
"lets me hide. let him search for me.. he made fun of me.. right"
Anand could see naughtiness in her innocent eyes.
"Answer him" she whispered
"Yes Muekesh.." Anand said in a louder voice.
"Anand.. did you know where Shruthi is?" Mukesh was still outside the room
"No Mukesh.. she was in the hall only right?" saying this Anand realized that his hands are still in her bums and tracking the panty line.
"oh.. i am looking for her all the places... where she gone"
"shall i tell him?" he asked her in a low voice..
"noooo.. let him search.. " this time he could feel her exictement. not only with her voice.. but also with her body which was in his hands

He felt very nice to fel the flowerly body. and getting exited. at the same time he felt guilty for getting exited for her innocent moves. but still his hands were with the soft bums of her
"looks like he is search for long.. pls shruthi"
"noo plssssss" she hugged him more tightly. As she hugged him tightly automaticaaly his hands which were on her bums cupped her bum cheeks tightly. and he could feel a jerk in her as he cupped them tightly
"what are u doing there" saying this Mukesh came inside..
Before anand could think, she freed herself from him and went below the table nearby. Anand understood her intension and went stood near the table so that he could cover her.
Mukesh came inside
"Anand.. were she could be.. i am tired of search her"
"Mukesh..dont worry.. she must be somewhere here only" indicating the table lightly.. she got mock angry as he said this and pinched his legs from under tha table..

but Mukesh did not seem to understood the signal. "Anand, I am not worried.. i am rather happy. she is a treasure.. it is worth searching"
"Yes Mukesh.. you need to go under the earth to get the treasure" this time she got teased. And tried to pinch Anand.. she just raised the hands and tried to pinch as she could not see anything from under the table.. Anand could feel her hands came in between his legs. he got shocked as it comes up. will it reach there...oh god.. she piched just a inch below his cock.. anyway it was enough for him to get full erction..
"ok Anand.. let us look outside.. come" it was Mukesh who almost dragged him from there..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anand came out with Mukesh from that room. Mukesh led Anand to the car park.

"Anand I need a favor from you" he said.
"Yes Mukesh.."
"I am new to your town. And i am not able to find the shops. Can you come with me"
"Sure Mukesh, you are my guest here. Tell me I will go and get anything for you"
"No Anand, this is something I want to get personally. Even i am little bit reluctant to discuss this also."
"Mukesh.. dont feel so.. i am your brother in law. you can ask anything to me"
"you are my brother-in-law, thats why"
"Ok Mukesh.. Think me as yoour friend, not as relative"
Anand coluld see a smile in Mukesh's face "yes. thats better"

"Anand, you know I was very serious student and very professional. so not spent much time with girls. So I dont know my girls things."
"Hmm Shruthi is a lucky girl" Anand really felt happy for his lovely sister.
"She is very lovely Anand. I am very happy with her. But i dont know how to buy certain things"
"Ok Mukesh, tell me as a friend what you want to give, I will get you to the right shop. I know every nook and corners of the town"
"Hmm Yes.. I wish to go to a women garment shop. But u know that should be speical shop with speical things"
"Mukesh.. there is a big saree showroom here. Shall we go there?"
"Anand, its not a saree or chudi,i know, that should be some special thing. I got a special gift from here.. i need to repay"
Hearing this he understaood what was the speical gift and what he is planning to buy. That red panty came into Anand's mind. and blood ran throuth his cock to make to stiff.

He understood why he was very reluctant to speak openly. The car went to straight to a boutique, he stopped the car and said,
"Mukesh, please check this out. This has specilized dresses that cannot be found anywhere, i have a small work, will come in 30 mins, if u finish early, please call me"
"But what i am expecting is, let me tell u" Mukesh was trying to say something.
"Please check this out, if not, we will go to another shop, okay" saying this Anand left with the car.
Mukesh entered shop and found very different dresses, he was very surpised to see a huge section for undergarments, diffrent panties and bras. Mukesh was very happy that he is a tthe shop as he wanted that shows a plenty of things. But he had no idea about how to select the right thing. then he saw a girl came and ask.
"how can i help you sir?"
Mukesh was happy to get a sales girl to assit him. And he is very happy to get what he wanted without Anand know that. He did not know that Anand knows things.
Mukesh felt like adventure to do this things.
--------

Anand parked the car in the next street. He was smiling to himself for the innocence of Mukesh.
He got a call from Mukesh.
"Yes Mukesh.. finished shopping.. shall i come?"
"No No Anand.. doing shopping.. dont come now"
He understood that he is selecting panties for Shruthi..
"I am not able to decide one thing.. will u help?"
"Sure"
"Red White or Black"
oh he selecting the color of panties.. In Anand's mind Shruthi's complexition came..
"What colors this Mukesh"
"Dont ask anything.. just say a color"
"Black"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Next day morning, when Anand woke up, there was a sms waiting in his mobile. It was from Shruthi.

"I am very happy. He got a lovely gift for me. Please come and see.. i am Wearing it"
Anand for the instant mood as he knew what was the gift.

Anand was very confused and excited at the same time. He was very exicted that Shurthi wanted to show the gift to him first. But he was very confused as he knew what was the gift Mukesh got for her.

How could he see her Shruthi in that? how she would show him?
He felt guilty that sis mind already started to imagine that. how he could do that
suddenly his phone called him. It was her
"Hey Anand.. what you are doing.. I asked you to come na"
"Yes Shruthi.. but hmmmm"
"Dont be late.. i want to show you first about how nice thing Mukesh got it for me"
"Yes.. But are you sure that i am to see that"
"Yes idiot.. that why i called you.. "
"okay shruthi.. i am coming" he felt his mood raising when he said that.
"But Anand, do you have any guess"
The black panty came into his mind.

"No Shruthi.. how can I"
"ok let me give you one clue, it is black"
oh no. anand could feel strom in his pants.
"i dont know Shruthi.."
"you are becoming a idiot.. okay.. let me tell another clue.. it is silky"
"Shruthi. are you sure you want to show that to me?"
"Yes yes .. come soooon"
Anand's mind was racing. how she would show him, will be only with that?
he knocked the door.
"Its not locked.. you OPEN it and see the beauty" he heared her voice. and opned the door slowly
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
One more incomplete story.

Thats all got from old site xossip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This was a gown not the panty

Ha ha ha ha
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt