Poll: For which bollywood actress you have a fantasy or a list?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kriti sanon
21.29%
43 21.29%
Parineeti chopra
10.89%
22 10.89%
Kiara advani
16.83%
34 16.83%
Aishwarya Rai
13.37%
27 13.37%
Disha patani
17.82%
36 17.82%
Shraddha kapoor
19.80%
40 19.80%
Total 202 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(FINAL POLL) FANTASIES ABOUT ACTRESSES
Plz vote for ur lusty actress
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shraddha kapoor
Disha patani
Sonakshi sinha
Like Reply
Sonakshi Sinha with servants
[+] 1 user Likes Warrior's post
Like Reply
Sonakshi and her mom with young hunks
Like Reply
Zaira Wasim
Like Reply
Kareena kapoor
Shradha kapoor
Alia bhat
Like Reply
Max users are liking Sonakshi Sinha (others) and Parineeti, Kiara & Deepika are leading as of now followed by Aishwarya and jaqualine. Great guys thank u for ur votes. And keep on voting guys..
Like Reply
Vidya Balan and Sonakshi Sinha
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 01:53 PM)aoosurano Wrote: Max users are liking Sonakshi Sinha (others) and Parineeti, Kiara & Deepika are leading as of now followed by Aishwarya and jaqualine. Great guys thank u for ur votes. And keep on voting guys..

If other actress were included in the poll results would   have been different i guess..   Just saying...
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 05:41 PM)Nutcrack Wrote:  If other actress were included in the poll results would   have been different i guess..   Just saying...

May be yes and who are the other actresses in ur opinion Can I know ?
Like Reply
Shraddha Kapoor, Disha Patani, Kriti Sanon and Kareena Kapoor
Like Reply
Kiara, Kareena and Shraddha
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 06:54 AM)nagadap592 Wrote: Shraddha Kapoor, Disha Patani, Kriti Sanon and Kareena Kapoor

All 4 of these sound great^
Like Reply
Who is African Slave Queen.......?

Please vote before 10th June 2020

[Image: kajal_agarwal_hot_pictures_at_zee_golden_awards_02.jpg]

[Image: hot-shruti-hassan-photoshoot.jpg]

[Image: shriya_saran_hot_photoshoot_pics_02.jpg]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Kiara alia parineeti kriti
Like Reply
(06-06-2020, 05:22 PM)madmastLadka Wrote: Kiara alia parineeti kriti

Oh okay...Kriti sanon or kriti kharbanda?
Like Reply
(05-06-2020, 10:46 PM)aoosurano Wrote: Guys plz keep on voting....And please share ur opinions in the comments tq....

I have seen so many Shraddha, Alia and Kriti Sanon requests
Like Reply
(07-06-2020, 03:26 AM)nagadap592 Wrote: I have seen so many Shraddha, Alia and Kriti Sanon requests

Yes also Sonakshi sinha...Because of so many requests of other actresses I have decided that in coming days there will be another poll which consists of other list of actresses. And the top 3 of this poll will fight with top 3 of next poll in the last round which will be of six top voted actresses in the first two rounds among these six actresses one will be the winner. so that we can know the which actress has lot of following and fantasy among the crowd..
Like Reply
(07-06-2020, 02:56 PM)aoosurano Wrote: Yes also Sonakshi sinha...Because of so many requests of other actresses I have decided that in coming days there will be another poll which consists of other list of actresses. And the top 3 of this poll will fight with top 3 of next poll in the last round which will be of six top voted actresses in the first two rounds among these six actresses one will be the winner. so that we can know the which actress has lot of following and fantasy among the crowd..

So every vote counts plz keep on voting and share ur opinions and also if u guys want to give me any suggestions regarding the next poll plz share with me tq...
Like Reply
Kajol, the yummy mummy.
Like Reply