Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
shriya saran
73.33%
11 73.33%
shraddha kapoor
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

shriya saran vs shraddha kapoor catfight
shriya saran vs shraddha kapoor
Catfight story will follow
Please vote
Please comment tell me plots that you want the story to start
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
shriya saran
she deserve erotic gangbang.
sex sex sex sex sex
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
Story will follow
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment please
Vote please
Tell me how do you want me to start the story
Like Reply
shriya saran vs shraddha kapoor

Shraddha kapoor was happy in her life she had good boyfriend name karan wahi he give her good fucking. she wake up at morning got up took a shower came out of the shower nude and look at her hot muscular body in the mirror and told her self she's hot as hell she can Fuck any woman in the world. Shraddha was looking at her self in the mirror she suddenly received a call from her manager he told her there is a big businessman who's willing to pay you 5 million dollars to fight a actress from the south industry in the underground fight club cage match if you win you'll get 20 million dollar heading this shraddha said to the manager to tell the businessman tell she will beat the bitch. then she decided to go to the gym to exercise before the fight. Shraddha went to the gym at night she entered the gym as start exercising 2 hours later she suddenly see the gym stuff has left the gym it was late at night She decided to leave the gym but outside there was heavy raining she cannot go to her home. she has to wait till the rain stops. shraddha decided to exercise more she went upstairs of the gym then shraddha see it empty suddenly she heard a noise from the private room shraddha goes to the private room and she was shocked to see shriya saran in bra and panties weight lifting see her very muscular hot sweaty body made shraddha very jealous. she came close to her and said I am hi shraddha kapoor in responded she said my name is shriya saran. Shraddha said I know who you are shriya. Shriya said I also know who you are I watched your films. Both hot women we're looking at each other with very jealous seeing their hot both of their body was sweat it from the exercise shraddha looking at shriya and said can I exercise with you. shriya said is you can, shraddha strip her pants and shirt now she was in bra and panty. shriya look at shraddha hot muscular body both women were looking at each other very sweaty body then both of them start to weightlifting their body start sweating heavily suddenly shriya seductively strip her bra and panties, shraddha was shocked to see shriya nude. Shraddha asked why did you do this shriya said became I was sweetie I needed to get out of my bra and panties you should also do it nobody is in the gym see this shraddha also strip her bra and panties and throw it aside then both women looking at each others hot bodies shraddha came close and kiss shriya and push her back against the wall and shriya kiss shraddha back and put the fingers in her pussy and started to finger Fuck shraddha. shraddha also put three fingers in shriya pussy and fuck her heard. both women start screaming in pleasure both look at each other with lust and hate suddenly both shraddha and shriya burst orgasm both scream like hell both of them collapse into the floor both shraddha and shriya were exhausted and collapsed in the floor went to sleep 2 hours later both wake up and smile at each other shriya got up and said I like you bitch. shraddha said I am very jealous of your hot body I also like you. both shraddha and shriya both came close and give each other a French kiss both separate and go dressed and left the gym. Shraddha kapoor and shriya Saran give each other their phone numbers and said call me someday later talk about jealousy and hate and decide to finish our fight it someday later.
Shraddha kapoor came home and wanted to sleep. next day she received a call from her manager he gave her address to the underground fighting club Ware she has to fight the South Indian actress after hearing this shraddha kapoor left for this underground Fight Club shraddha came to the underground fight club she sees the Rich businessman who is paying her money he said today you have to teach this bitch a lesson you will fight her naked there will be lot of Rich people out side the cage ring after hearing this shraddha went to the dressing room to get ready for the fight. she when to the room open the door and she was shocked to see shriya Saran there shraddha kapoor came close shriya and said what are you doing here, shriya said I am the south Indian actress who you are going to fight today bitch. Both shraddha kapoor and Shriya Saran both looking at each other with Hate shriya said one of as came out of the cage shraddha and shriya get ready for the fight and went to the cage ring

Roars were heard as both shraddha kapoor and shriya saran entered the cage ring for their match and as each slid off her silky robe the roars only grew louder because they were both stark naked. Not only were shraddha and shriya going to face one another in a cafight in a cage ring, they were doing it naked! The rules were simple and both women said the one who was able to walk out the cage would be the winner.
Shraddha kapoor was first to lose her white robe. Shraddha turned slowly to really show off her body; her long hair flowing to her shoulders; she was nude, her breasts heaving with her excited breathing and her nipples bounced.

"You've gone flabby!" smirked shriya as the woman ran a hand through her hair before she dropped her black robe. Shraddha frowned as shriya got at least as much of a roar as she had. Shriya was body was very tight and looked super fit. Shriya’s breasts rolled and undulated slowly on her chest with every breath and her hard shriya nipples betrayed her eager anticipation of the match to come. Her butt was in excellent shape .

As soon as the bell sounded, both shraddha and shriya started slowly to circle each other; shraddha frowning and shriya smirking. The more shriya smirked, the more shraddha felt compelled to make a move. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer and went after shriya, trying to grab her but shriya nimbly side-stepped her charge and yelled, “Sorry shraddha; too nice, too slow!"

Shraddha glared back at her opponent and charged again; this time she was brought up short by the hard SLAP-SLAP across both plump breasts at once when shriya pirouetted to avoid the undisciplined attack. Shriya turned to face shraddha and sneered, "Now it's my turn!"

Shraddha backed away trying not to appear nervous as shriya Saran lunged and grabbed her big, swaying, breasts, closed her fists and squeezed incredibly hard; her strong fingers digging deep into the soft flesh. Shraddha let out a yelp and grabbed shriya's wrists, trying in vain to free her breasts. By the time she finally managed to break free, shriya's knee slammed up into her stomach! Shraddha grunted as she doubled over holding her soft belly.

Shraddha could hear shriya laughing as she danced around in the ring mocking her. Shraddha took a breath and tried to stand tall, although her stomach was still churning from the shriya’s kneeing. Shriya was distracted, the Rich businessman people crowd to cheer her - something they did with obvious pleasure.

The women faced off again and shriya smirked, “Maybe you should’ve spent time doing sit ups instead of shopping!"

Shraddha glared at her, then lashed out but once again shriya was too quick for shraddha kapoor. Shraddha tried again, only this time instead of derision, she was met with a hard kick to the left thigh. She cried out in pain and hobbled backward, away from shriya who followed and managed to drive another hard kick to shraddha's already cramping thigh. This time, shraddha almost dropped to one knee. She was hurt, but what hurt her even more was the crowd cheering shriya!

Shriya smiled at her and said, “Well, come on shraddha; aren't you even gonna try another move?" She rubbed her hands together and smirked. Shriya felt good about the contest already.

Shraddha sure didn't. Her face was flushed bright red and she was still backing away slowly. When she didn't try another attack, shriya went right at her, grabbed shraddha hair and yanked hard. Shraddha screamed as she slapped wildly, hitting Shriya’s bare breasts and causing her to yelp in pain for the first time.

Shriya Saran quickly put a stop to the slapping by slamming her fist into shraddha's already sore belly, doubling her over again. Shraddha's stomach was hurting badly and she was wheezing and gasping for air. Shriya slipped around behind her and proceeded to spank the bent over shraddha kapoor butt, drawing jeers from the excited crowd with each hard SMACK and WHACK! Shraddha's cries could be heard over the crowd noise which made shriya laugh out loud.

The spanking continued as shraddha to her hands and knees as her belly, thighs and now her butt cheeks were all hurting. Shriya sat down hard on shraddha's back, grabbed her hair in both hands and ordered her to give her a ride. Shraddha balked until a few hard yanks on her hair changed her mind and in a few seconds, shriya was riding around the ring on the back of a battered shraddha who was gasping and whimpering as she was crawled on all fours with shriya astride her back. The crowd cheering only made shraddha blush that much brighter. After several minutes of riding, shriya got off and left shraddha on her hands and knees, her head bowed, like a race horse after.

Shriya wasted no time, however, and got on her knees behind shraddha and sneered, "You’ve got a really nice, fat, ass babe. Let's see if it’s worth all the shit I’ve been hearing about it!"

Before shraddha could even react shriya rammed a finger up her , unprepared ass and the haired lifted her head, tossed it back and screamed in surprise and pain. The forward thrust slammed her down on her breasts and belly, her butt cheeks jiggling and jumping. Shriya laughed as she grabbed shraddha kapoor hair in her free hand and started fingering shraddha’s ass; drawing loud cheers from the wild crowd.

Shraddha whimpered and moaned and when she started squirming trying to pull away, shriya sneered, “You’ve got a nice ass shraddha, I'm sure it can take one more finger!"

Shraddha groaned and looked back over her shoulder, shook her head and pleaded, "NO…please…"

Shriya Saran just smirked as she forced a second finger up her ass, then started moving both fingers; rotating them, wiggling them up and down; pumping them in and out of shraddha's formerly virgin butt; fucking her deep and hard! Shraddha had tears running down her face but what worried her more was she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy dripping. She blushed hard and even though she hated what shriya was doing, there was no denying that it was turning her on sexually. Far worse - shriya saw it too.

"Your flabby pussy lips are drooling wet shraddha. Maybe I’ll just make you cum in front of all these people; show them how easily I can dominate you sexually!"

Shraddha would have replied but just then shriya Saran’s third finger spread her already strained ass and was jammed inside; shutting her up as she bit her lower lip and shivered excitedly. All shraddha could do was whimper, moan, pant and groan as she spread her legs wide and her soft buttcheeks rose and fell with the rhythm of the hard thrusts of shriya's fingers. Shraddha closed her eyes and her pussys lip began dripping on the mat between her knees.

Still, shriya was relentless - and good at what she was doing! Shraddha struggled to hold back but it was all too much for her; shriya was too dominant and too experienced. After just a few minutes, with a loud scream, shraddha kapoor came hard; her body shivering on the mat; her legs shaking; her pale face blushing bright red; her saliva drooling as she was pushed to climax forcibly by the cruel dominatrix shriya.

But that wasn't the end of it! Still weak from the massive orgasm, shraddha let shriya pull her to her feet by her long hair. Her eyes were glassy and she could hardly stand, but she snapped fully awake when shriya slammed her into a corner and started using her soft breasts as punching bags! Shraddha yelped and tried to block the punches but that was a huge mistake! She got another hard punch to the stomach and gasped for air, holding her sore belly with both hands which made it easy for shriya who grabbed her hard nipples, then tweaked, tugged and twisted them.

Shraddha cried in pain which only made shriya that much wilder; shaking her breasts by the nipples, making shraddha cry and whimper.“Please stop.....stop it shriya.....please!"

If shriya heard shraddha’s plea she simply ignored it but when she stepped back, shraddha thought her torment was finally over. She even managed a grim little, relieved, smile but shriya had only stepped back to get a better angle for the hard kick she drove up between shraddha's weakened legs into shraddha's soft pussy. Shraddha cried out as the impact lifted her off the mat, then she dropped back down and collapsed facedown on the mat; her hands under her cupping her hurting womanhood. She rolled onto her back, knees drawn up to her heaving chest as she rocked in immense pain and sobbed uncontrollably.

When shraddha finally fell still she was on her stomach, her bare bottom curving in the air, shriya put her right foot under shraddha kapoor's face and ordered her to, “Lick my toes!" Shraddha didn't even pretend she hadn't heard and with her pussy still throbbing from the hard kick, she lifted her chin, opened her mouth and poked out her tongue to lick shriya's toes one after the other until they all were wet. Shriya laughed, “It tickles but feels good. You're good for something after all shraddha!"

The humiliation went on for a while, with shriya towering over the battered and weakened and totally beaten shraddha. But shriya still wanted more because she pulled her foot back and kicked shraddha over onto her back. Shraddha kapoor just lay there, hands at her sides, bare breasts heaving up and down with each breath; her nipples still hard; her face red with shame as she stared up at shriya Saran. Shriya placed her foot on shraddha's wet, oozing pussy and raised her hands in the air.

Shriya smiled down at shraddha and said, “Now yell at the top of your lungs and tell everyone I'm a better woman than you. Let them all know!"

Shraddha sobbed; she knew shriya was right and she started yelling, "Mmmmhhh shriya is a better....."

As she yelled, shriya smirked and pressed her foot down on shraddha's soft pussylips, rubbing them and making shraddha kapoor shudder and moan as another orgasm began to build in her loins. Shriya looked down at shraddha and smirked, "You were saying something?"

Shraddha moaned and tried again. "Yuh…you are better than....meaaaaaaaaaahh" shraddha began, but then shriya's big toe spread her pussy lips and slipped easily into her well-lubricated opening; shriya Saran just toying with her. This went on for a while and the crowd really loved it, cheering the vastly superior shriya and laughing at the totally beaten shraddha.

When finally shraddha managed to stammer that, yes, shriya was her Mistress and the better woman, shriya let her cum again; this time using just her foot. Shraddha writhed on the mat, panting, moaning and finally passing out from the pain, pleasure, and the humiliation.

Shriya slowly climbed out of the cage door and slammed it behind her. It had been a very easy match
2 hours later shraddha kapoor wake up and seeing everybody was gone. shraddha was humiliated in the ring she got up and left the ring suddenly her to manager came and said the businessman gave you 5 million dollars and said never come to this ring again you are a loser you are no match for shriya hearing this made shraddha crying like mad, she went back to her house and cried all day and night. Next morning she got up and took a shower came out of the shower looking at herself in the mirror and said to herself she has to destroy shriya Saran. suddenly she hired someone is ringing the doorbell the door she put a robe and went to open the door shraddha open the door and she was surprised to see karan wahi in front. Shraddha hugged karan wahi took him to the bedroom she under robe became nude and start kissing karan wahi. Both shraddha kapoor and karan wahi made hot steamy sex . Then shraddha asked I need to relax let's go to a bar both of them kissed each other and got dress and went to a bar shraddha Waring a hot Saree showing her boobs and hot ass both shraddha kapoor and karan wahi want to a bar to drink the bar had same people. suddenly someone came inside the bar it was shriya Saran wearing a hot Saree. Karan wahi looking with lust. Shriya came to the bar counter and order drink she said to the bartender I'm very hot I need to drink to cool myself down. shraddha sees this and she was mad as hell but shraddha managed her anger.

As shraddha kapoor was sitting down at the bar counter enjoying her drinks with boyfriend karan wahi, Shriya came walking by in her black Saree, which made her look extremely hot. As Shriya walked by, shraddha pushed herself away from the counter and accidentally bumped into her. Shriya stumbled back, but was able to regain her footing before she fell to the floor and once she was steady she said, "Hey bitch, what tha fuck did you run you're ass into me I know you saw me enter the room, your boyfriend over there couldn't keep his eyes off my beautiful chest."

A little tipsy shraddha, gets off of her stool, takes her drink with her and says with a hate, "Look trick, it was an accident, and as fo my man, that must've been a mistake as well, cause he already gots tha best pair of breasts in this world, okay? Not to put your tits down or anything, but why would he want those pathetic things?" Shraddha then pours the rest of her drink over shriya Saran's cleavage.

"YOU BITCH!" Shriya says as she grabs shraddha wrist and then says, "Oh, so you think you got better titties than I do, bitch. Shriya arches her back and awaits shraddha's response. Shraddha then drop her Saree pallu down a little more to reveal more of her cleavage and says, "These babies here are tha real deal bitch."

"Oh, those things wouldn't last one minute up against my powerful boobs, I would make those things stay flat, I can't believe you pull down that piece of crap to show me even more crap. How about we settle this with an old fashion tit-fight bitch? The winner gets the title of best boobs in the world." Shriya retorts.

"Well, my boyfriend karan and I gotta catch up since you so rudely interrupted us, maybe we can do this some other time." Shraddha says with a little bit of fear in her voice after noticing just how big shriya's breasts were.

"Oh, no bitch, right now is a perfect time, your boyfriend karan wahi will love it, trust me." Shriya says while winking at karan wahi and then grabbing at shraddha's Saree, trying to remove it from her upper body.

"Hey, hey, hey! I said later, I need some time with my boyfriend right now." Shraddha shouts, but Shriya doesn't care. Shriya struggles for a while to take shraddha's Saree and blouse off, but she gives up and just gives her on hard breasts bump with her clothes on into the counter.

"If you're not gonna make this fun for your boyfriend, I will then." Shriya says while taking her Saree and blouse off, revealing her flawless breasts . "You like that baby?" Shriya says to karan wahi, but he doesn't say anything, but he does give a smile. As shraddha recovers from her hit, Shriya walks over to her stunned opponent and pulls her in closer to her by the closures of her Saree, she then says, "Did you really think your weak titties could handle a pair of boob's like mine?" Shraddha winces from the pair, but with her arms free, she's able to hit Shriya's arms away from her.

Shriya backs up away from her and lets shraddha remove Saree and blouse. Karan wahi's eyes widen as he watches both shraddha and shriya stand topless ready to finish the battle. Shraddha thrusts her tits out and Shriya laughs under her breath and then says, "Look bitch, don't act like your tough now, just cause your titties are hangin out, you were about to cry a few seconds ago and now I'm gonna make sure of that, you ain't shit with your weak ass tits."

Shraddha kapoor doesn't take kindly to shriya's comments and rushes her, then gives her few tit slaps. Shriya isn't really affected by the attacks, but she does push shraddha back into the counter and then smothers her entire body. With shriya's breasts smashing shraddha's, shraddha tries to gain some momentum by wrapping her arms around shriya's body. Shriya laughs at shraddha's efforts to bearhug her, and in return, Shriya picks shraddha up and also wraps her arms around her.

Both shraddha kapoor and shriya Saran stand strong in their hugs for around twenty seconds, but as Shriya continues to grip tighter and tighter, shraddha's grip gets looser and looser, finally shraddha's arms fall to her sides and her legs loose their strength to support her weight. Shriya notices that shraddha's body has fallen limp in her arms and then says, "Damn bitch, you startin to get a heavy." Shriya then grips a little tighter before dropping shraddha on a bar stool table.

With shraddha's limbs dangling off the table, and her tits sagging off to the sides of her body, Shriya walks over and looks at the damage she has made. It's hard to see the bruises she has made on shraddha's skin, but the poor lighting conditions don't help either. Shriya then hops on top of shraddha's worn out body. When her firm breast smash into shraddha's deflating meat melons, shraddha kapoor lets out a loud moan that everyone in the bar can hear, she's too tired to lift her arms or legs, so Shriya continues her punishment.

Shriya looks over to karan wahi and she notices that he's really enjoying the beating she's putting on shraddha. Shriya begins to grind her tits up and down on shraddha's broken titties, every now and then Shriya looks up and smiles at shraddha's boyfriend. "Should I finish her off babe?" Shriya yells to karan wahi, he still doesn't say anything, but he does give a really small nod, and Shriya confirms it by nodding even harder. Shriya then scoops up what's left of shraddha's tit flesh in between her still firm breasts, Shriya then smashes her tits together until shraddha's small amount of flesh is hidden by shriya's deep cleavage.

Shraddha begins to cry and then begs Shriya to stop, shriya then says, "Sure thing, but I think your man and I are gonna get to know each other's, alright, miss pancake tits?" Shriya then picks shraddha up and drops her on the counter, she then says, "Are you thirsty?" to karan wahi.

"Sure..." The man replies. Shriya orders a pitcher of beer and two mugs to share a drink. The two of them talk for a few minutes but instead of drinking, shriya takes the mugs and says, "I bet I can stuff your girlfriend's tits into each of these mugs."

"Go for it." He says, Shriya then stuff the soft flesh into the mugs, it wasn't as hard as it looked and shraddha was way too tired to fight back as Shriya humiliated her. The mugs weren't even that snug on her tits, so shriya decides to turn shraddha over and have her upper body balance on the two mugs. Shriya then said, "Well, what are we gonna do wit all this beer then?"

"I don't know, maybe shraddha is thirsty." Karan wahi says.

"Okay, let's give her a drink, shriya then pours the whole pitcher of beer over shraddha's body. With shraddha dripping in beer on the counter, Shriya calls for an ambulance to come clean up the mess she created, but before doing that she shows just how big her mammaries are by sticking the pitcher on one of her juggs. Karan wahi watches in amazement as Shriya isn't even able to fit one of her boobs all the way into the mugs, "Well, I guess I got the best boobs in the world. *Laughs*" Shriya says.

"Yes you, do you have time for a little for an inspection back at my place? Don't you need to be certified or something?" Karan wahi says.

"What, the tit-fight wasn't enough for you? *Laughs* Well, I guess, I can see if I pass your 'test.'" Shriya says as one of the ambulance driver's comes in to take shraddha off to the hospital.

The two of them go back to shraddha's place instead of her boyfriend's. Karan wahi begins to get a little more comfortable and tells Shriya to get naked, Shriya follows and then plays with her breasts for a bit before karan wahi says anything else, then he says, "Well, Miss Best Boobs, lets see how much bigger you are Miss best boob's." He hands her one of shraddha's bras to try on.

"*Laughs* I knew that bitch was small, but this small, this isn't one of shraddha's bras, you just want to see my big boobs rip that poor thing up, don't you?" Shriya says.

"No, this is really one of her bras, she wore it yesterday, she had no problem with it." Karan wahi replies.

"Well, I guess I'll try it on then." Shriya says while grabbing the bra and then struggling to stuff a decent amount of flesh into the small cups. She hears the straps begin to rip at the seems, but when she has it on, she then tells karan wahi to hook the back. As the bra is on, the cups starts to move to the center of her cleavage to try to stay on, but the straps break off before the bra gets deep into her cleavage.

The two of laugh as Shriya removes the pieces of the bra from out of her breasts, she then moves in on karan wahi and says, "So what's the next test?" Karan wahi hasn't thought of anything, but Shriya has. Shriya pushes karan wahi down and whips out his cock and wraps her big boobs around it, then says, "So, was shraddha kapoor able to make you disappear like this?"

"Never..." Karan wahi says. Shriya then begins to slide her massive rack up and down karan wahi shaft, making sure to give him the best tit-fucking experience he's ever had.

Minutes pass, and shriya's still going at it, and all of a sudden shraddha comes in with wraps around her body, in complete shock, she looks at her boyfriend getting off to shriya's tit-fucking session, but instead of stopping them, she waits for shriya to finish.

Shriya lets karan wahi cum all over her huge tits and then she gets up and walks over to shraddha and says, "I was just letting him catch up on what he has been missing." Then she grabs shraddha's hair and pulls her into her cum covered titties. She makes sure to smother her so she doesn't have to deal with her whining and then she throws shraddha on her bed and says, "Here's your bitch, I'm gonna take one of these robes and go
Shraddha kapoor cried for days she was very humiliated. Shraddha lost boyfriend karan wahi to the bitch shriya Saran. Shraddha wanted revenge she hated shriya Saran. shraddha call her manage and asked him to get a hotel room for her then she asked I need you help to destroy shriya Saran I want you call her a tell her you are producer you wanted to talk about Film you to want to meet her tell her to come to the hotel room to discuss about the plan meanwhile you are enjoying our life suddenly shriya received a phone call for producer he asked her to come to the hotel room I want to discuss my next Film. The producer said he will give big money for this meeting shriya was happy to hear this and hot Saree went to the hotel room she comes to the hotel and ring the doorbell the door was open shriya enter the room and she was shocked to see shraddha kapoor in front of her She was Waring a Saree. shriya asked what are you doing here shraddha says I told my manager call as producer and bring you here so I can finish hearing this made shriya laugh and said bitch I will destroy you for good. Shraddha let's get fight bitch.Shriya Saran quickly kicked off her heels and said, I will teach you never too mess with me.

Shraddha kicked off her heels, and moved towards shriya in a slow and deliberate motion and pushed her chest into Shriya's. The two women pushed against each other, and at first shraddha had the upper hand, or upper chest of the fight. She moved shriya back several times with the thuds or pumps of her chest against shriya's. In one of these exchanges, shraddha grabbed shriya's Saree and tried to pull it down as their faces smacked into each other's. Shriya grabbed the arm of shraddha's and then moved up to her shoulders and tried to rip her Saree off of her, and pin her arms . Shraddha responded by going for shriya's hair, and shriya did the same as the locked each other up with their hands in their hair. Each grabbed with one of their free hands the other's neck, and pulled and scratched. Their foreheads bumped several times, and each time both shraddha kapoor and shriya Saran cussed and swore at the other. Shraddha reached behind shriya and began to tear at her Saree and blouse, as she tear for her blouse. Shriya moved away from shraddha, bringing shraddha left arm near her mouth. Shriya tried to then bite the left forearm of shraddha's and shraddha drew her arm back away from shriya. As shraddha pulled away, shriya pulled that much harder on shraddha's hair, tearing some out of her scalp.

Shriya reached quickly to grab shraddha, but got her hands tangled in shraddha's blouse and tore some of the shoulder, and revealed some of her bra. In retaliation, shraddha reached out and started tearing at shriya's dress at her thigh, and even was able to tear at her nylons and panties. Shriya tried to fight her off, but she started to tear again at shriya's blouse and bra. Shraddha pulled shriya's petticoat up revealing her gorgeous thighs and groin area, and tore and ripped shriya's nylons. Shriya finally ripped off shraddha's blouse, and she started to work to remove shraddha's bra. Shriya started to bring the bra straps off her shoulders and onto her arms to her elbows. Shraddha let go of the bottom of the petticoat, and started to tear and remove Shriya's blouse from the top down. She got her hands on shriya's Saree and blouse, and pulled It down to her waist. The now revealed breasts of Shriya Saran were being cupped and clawed by shraddha kapoor.

Her finely nails dug into the fleshy skin of the full, bountiful breasts as she hissed, "I'm gonna shut you up shriya slut."

Shriya retaliated by doing the same and said, "You aren't gonna shut me up you shraddha kapoor loser!"

The two moved in a circular motion with both of their hands on the other's breasts. The two screamed out in pain, and tears began to well in their eyes. The bras were being pulled off of their shoulders, and were now of no defense to their sensitive assets. As shraddha moved in to fight shriya, she lowered her mouth onto shriya's shoulder as she tried to take a bite out of Shriya. Shraddha broke away first from shriya Saran death grip, and was never able to finish her bite as shriya jerked away from her.

Since shriya's blouse and petticoat was rip, shraddha pulled the rest of Shriya's blouse and petticoat off of her, as shriya stepped out of it she started to pull down the petticoat of shraddha. Shriya kneeled down to pull the petticoat off and tear off her nylons, as shraddha tried to keep her dignity shriya pushed and pulled shraddha to the floor and quickly mounted her. She pressed her chest into shraddha's. Shraddha tried to attack shriya, but her hands were quickly pinned to the side of her. However, shraddha was able to buck shriya off of her, but using her hips and ass. Then shraddha pinned shriya down, and threw her gorgeous leg over the thighs of Shriya and pushed her chest into Shriya's. Soon shriya's legs were between the strong thighs and legs of shraddha. Shraddha was also able to pin shriya's arms to her side. Now shriya was bucking against the thighs and weight of shraddha. The two women's high heeled feet were now entangled, and each tried to kick the shoes off of the other, and of course dig the heel into the foot or ankle of the other woman.

Shraddha then went back to work on shriya's chest, as she squeezed shriya's breasts and nipples between her fingers and thumbs. She pulled, squeezed and dug her Nails into the soft flesh of chest. Shriya let out primordial screams in pain. Shriya used her hands to fight off the further advances of her beautiful adversary. Shriya reached out with her hands and started to pull and tear at shraddha's full, hair. Shraddha lowered her mouth to shriya's chest and tried to bite the nipple, but shriya was able to pull her head back by her hair. Shriya got up on her elbows, and pulled at the panties of shraddha and gave her an impromptu wedgie. This caused shraddha to elicit a scream as the fabric cut into her sensitive vagina. Shraddha got off of shriya, and started to rip and try to tear off shriya's panties. Shraddha flipped shriya onto her stomach, and pulled off her nylons and panties, and started to spank shriya saran's nice, round ass. Shriya cried out for shraddha to stop and tried to reach around and grab shraddha's hair, but she eventually kicked shraddha in the abs causing shraddha kapoor to stop and gasp for air.

Shraddha on her knees tried to tackle shriya into the corner of the room, but shriya ducked the tackle and finished removing shraddha's nylons and panties. Shraddha on her stomach now, moved like a fish out of water as she flailed from side to side with her arms and legs. Shriya flipped shraddha onto her back, and grabbed her legs. She then spread shraddha's legs, and moved between them pinning shraddha down on the floor. Shriya picked up shraddha's panties and nylons and started to whip her with her own underwear, as she stood up on her knees on shraddha's stomach. Shriya then lowered herself pinning shraddha's flabby arms over her head. Shraddha wrapped her legs around shriya's waist and began rocking back and force, putting intense pain and pressure on shriya's back. Shriya then lowered her face to shraddha's chest and started biting her full breast meat. Shraddha let out a loud yell of pain that shriya was sure was heard by the entire hotel.

Shriya rose up and slapped shraddha's face a few times, but in doing so she gave shraddha kapoor to flip shriya onto her back, and she quickly had shriya beneath her and on the floor. Shraddha went back to work scratching and pulling shriya's breasts, as shriya took a handful of shraddha's hair. Shriya wrapped her legs around shraddha's waist and like shraddha did to her earlier, she rocked and bucked her legs and thighs putting pressure on shraddha's back. As shraddha squeezed shriya's chest, shriya responded by pulling shraddha's hair and squeezing her legs around shraddha's waist just below her chest. This took a lot of the fight out of shraddha, as she was now gasping for air and stamina.

Shriya started to choke the life out of shraddha by grabbing and squeezing her around her throat. Shraddha started to gasp even harder for air, and got off and away from shriya. Shriya seizing the moment jumped on top of shraddha and lowered her breasts over shraddha's mouth. Shraddha could only punch shriya's back, as she struggled beneath the full, beautiful breasts of shriya. Shriya raised up to let her breath, and then lowered her jugs again to the teary face of her opponent. Shraddha, anticipating the move, kneed shriya in her pussy doubling shriya Saran over, then threw her off of her. Shraddha sucked in precious gulps of air, and then went back on the offensive, again pinning shriya down.

Shraddha began to scratch shriya's breasts, and pull and tear at her pubic hairs. Shriya screamed, "STOP you fucking bitch…STOP!!""No fuckin' way slut! I'm gonna destroy you, you fucking cunt!" Shraddha laughed as she continued mauling shriya's sensitive organs."Alright bitch, two can play at that." Shriya hissed as she reached down between their legs and pulled a fistful of shraddha's lush pubic hair. Shraddha screamed, "STOP! STOP THAT….oh, you dirty slut!"

But shriya didn't stop and soon she had room to maneuver and scooted away from shraddha kapoor. As the two women quickly recuperated, shriya moved towards shraddha and shraddha did the same and soon the two were once again joined in combat. The two were in a sitting position, with their legs wrapped around each other's ass started to tear at each other's hair and chest. Their breasts fell against each other, as each fought to maintain their balance as they fought on. Their foreheads were leaning against each other, as they fell into a desperate bear hug of endurance. With one arm around the other, the other arm pulled hair as the two women could feel their breasts and nipples have their own battle.

As their breasts slapped against each other, each women could feel the perspiration lubricate the swaying and slapping of their breasts and nipples against their attackers. Shriya could feel the moist sensation in her pussy begin to build, and leak down her thighs, she had to do something quick or be overcome with a full-fledged orgasm of her own. She rose up on her knees and lowered her weight to on top of shraddha's body. Shraddha fell back, and soon her legs flopped out and she was on her back. Shriya lowered her chest and pussy onto shraddha's and fought to control shraddha kapoor."You fucking bitch! I fucking hate you!" Shraddha yelled.

Shriya could feel the wetness between shraddha's legs also. She gyrated her hips and chest into that of shraddha's hips and chest. Shraddha then threw her head back, and tried to raise her back against shriya's body weight, but shraddha didn't have the strength, and fell back down to the floor releasing a wave of orgasm juice, that shriya felt enter her love mound. Shriya sensing the end was in sight, moved her body forward and laid her breasts over shraddha's face and snuffed out the remaining strength in her now defeated shraddha . After a few moments laying on her prone opponent, shriya rose to her knees and looked down at the defeated shraddha kapoor. Shraddha took in deep breaths of air and shriya watched the defeated shraddha kapoor crying then shriya grab shraddha hair and pull her up taking shraddha to the bathroom throw hor into the shower then shriya give shraddha a kick in the stomach then grab her hair and punch her in the face after the punching shraddha mouth burst blood Shriya pull shraddha into a bear hug squeezing her body. shraddha also wiped her arm around shriya try to fight back shriya give her to headbutt shraddha in pain she screamed. shriya kicked shraddha in the pussy in pain shraddha collapsed to the floor then shriya grab shraddha hair pull shraddha up and put finger inside her pussy and started finger fucking her hard shraddha crying screaming in pain shriya said bitch I will teach you never too mess with me shraddha burst orgasm and collapsed in floor shriya came close to shraddha and burst cum into shraddha body then shriya smiled and left the hotel room victorious.
Shriya Saran win.
Like Reply