Adultery Confession of Innocent desi house wives who developed Hoestincts in rainy season
Heart 
I will reveal characters' names one by one while the story proceeds.

Amruta: myself 27 5.6 37-25-38
Akash: my Husband 35 5.9 chubby
Prateek: Husband's partner and neighbour and 35 5.10 chubby
Sruti: Prateek's wife 28 5.7 37-25-39
Eshaan: Neighbour 29 5.11 chiseled Body
Rubina: Eshaan' pregnant wife.
Sherlyn: Supermodel early 40s 5.10 34E-25-37 just like Kendra Lust
Sagar: Sherlyn' South BF late 30s 5.11Chiseled
Malathi: Sruti's maid ( no much role )
This morning I woke up early in fact I haven't slept properly last night after I just got a call from my husband who is on a business trip.

Outside my flat window I could see clear sky and sun rays reflections on Bandra beach. All walks of age come to Joggers Park and are busy enjoying the Sun beam.

The view is resembling the new life. But I feel I am going back to a normal and boring life. My new fantasy life just brushed like a water bubble.

What's in that conversation with my husband which made me ponder…!?

LAST NIGHT:
Akash(My husband): Hi my pussy cat…! (Grinning)
Amruta (Me): hello Pooh...(gave air kiss)
Akash(chucked): u got a surprise Baby..
Amruta: what is that baby!? (I got Chill in my spine with fear that he may be standing at Door)
Akash: My work is completed here and I will be there to play with your smoothly sweety Mellons by tomorrow evening.

I am a little disappointed that he is coming back one week early(which you will know why ...?) And pleased that he is not at my flat door now ?.
Amruta: wow it's really a surprise for me baby(gave fake excitement to make him believe)
Akash: I got an another surprise for u baby(with excitement)
 Now I have no interest on his talk
he continued as I am silent. "Will show u once I am there to see your excitement directly". 
Akash: Ok Baby I am getting ready now and we need to catch a flight in another 2 hour.

We in his context represents him and his partner Prateek
Amruta: ok Baby waiting for my pooh…(I just blown a kiss for which he chuckled again like kid)

After the call was over I held my mobile firmly in my hands near my chest and turned back. 

[Image: aliciarihko_20200708_13_l.jpg]
6 eyes looking at my sad face in concern and suddenly thundered outside and they could see my hours glass figure in the background of thunder light.

TBC
Your comments are much valuable for this budding writer... Namaskar

I have uploaded all pics from net. If anyone got offended will remove them from posts.
[+] 3 users Like powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next update please
[+] 2 users Like Abhishek k's post
Like Reply
Heart 
INTRODUCTION:
 Hi reader. This is Amruta from Bandra and I am house maker this is what we proudly tell in posh english?. I am 27 years and happily married to my pooh Akash. I affectionately call him Pooh because of his well endowed waistline?.

He is 8 years elder than me. We both came from orthodox familes and Ours is a arranged marriage. As Akash desided of getting children after I cross 30 our both parents are got angry and not visiting out home since then. (For this I have to thank my Pooh?)

He was working as architecture in well known consultancy in mumbai when we got married. After marriage he left the consultancy and established new one with his colleague Prateek.

As the business was doing great our both families moved to Bandra and brought flats in one pose society. As they both are gud architectures they have planned our flats. 

This society is in c shape so they brought flats in corners angles to get gud view and which even allow us to see each other's flat from one side of flat. (I never realised that it will have huge impact in my life and leads me to taste new pleasures?)

Prateek is having same age while his wife Sruti is one year elder than me. 

GOT BORED OF MY INTRODUCTION…!??

Ok.. now let's talk about my vital parts?. Hight is 5.6 and size is 37-25-38 pretty amazing right. Yes even I am so much proud of my vitals. I have to thank to Sruti Prateek's wife. Because of her trainings I am keeping my vitals perfectly till date.
[Image: 5316-workout.gif]
My Pooh and Prateek are little chubby and always compete each other in weight gaining.

Prateek's Wife Sruti is a Insta model and was first place in her College beauty contest. To keep her followers count high she does all kind of exercises to make her body fit and in shape. Her vitals also almost same. But 5.7 in Hight.
[Image: small_9408-big-ass-milf.gif]
Our husbands travels alot on business purpose and stayed there minimum 3 months.

When returning they brings different erotic gifts. Mostly night robes which both Sruti and me exchange sometimes without our husbands notice as our both vitals are same. 
[Image: 154148696_images-7.jpg]
But we both usually like to ware sare only at home and while going out. 

To kill time we used to talk about illicit affairs in society and men who ogle at us when we r around especially in society Gym?. As we both don't give any response no one has dared to reach and talk to us in our society. 
[Image: images-%2810%29.jpeg]
As I am from orthodox family I always felt that it's sin to even think about other men. Though Sruti is kinda adventural never tried to cross her limits in my guidence. 

But we never thought that we will become wild cougars in real life. This rainy season completely developed our hoestincts which we never regret...
[Image: erotic__draw_20200708_15_l.jpg]
[Image: images-%288%29.jpeg]

[Image: images-%289%29.jpeg]
[Image: kiwi.dom_20200630_4_l.jpg]

TBC

I have uploaded all pics from net. If anyone got offended will remove them from posts.
Like Reply
waiting for next update
Like Reply
Heart 
(07-07-2020, 09:12 PM)bobby Wrote: waiting for next update

Thanks for reading. Pls wait for hot updates as from next update real action will start.

[Image: saree_angelss_20200709_15_l.jpg]

Like Reply
Heart 
RAINY SEASON IN MUMBAI: When I made too many wrong decisions

The main three seasons- summer, winter and monsoon exist in Mumbai. The monsoon months are June to September that record the total rainfall of 1800 mm in Mumbai. The temperature during these days remains around 20 degrees Celsius, which is soothing but weather is humid as the moisture can be felt in the air.( From Mumbai weather site)

It's been 2 months, Akash and Prateek were left to Philippine on project purpose. Sruti went to parlour without informing me before. today I clad in my dark red saree with black blouse and black petticoat. When I was at home I mostly avoid  wearinga bra inside. Due to boredom I decided to clean house and wash all clothes.(my first mistake of that day)

[Image: saree_angelss_20200709_14_l.jpg]
After cleaning home it was afternoon and I threw all the clothes in the washing machine and fell asleep due to dizziness. When I woke up I could see complete darkness in my bed room though I had opened my curtains from the big window wall. I cursed myself for sleeping till night and checked the clock and got shocked. It's just 4:30PM and it's already dark outside. I rubbed my eyes and checked the outside again for confirmation. There are dark clouds spread around and it's about to be torrential. Now again I cursed myself for the mistake I did but I never anticipated that I am going to make some more mistakes today which will change my life completely.

I quickly tied my hair and got up from bed directly headed to the washing machine. Washing is done but I can not take them from it as it will rain soon.

I kept cursing myself and went back to the hall and gave a call to Sruti. She cut the call which made me angry as she is the only friend I have and she has ignored me the entire day.

Now the rain started and ijust went to the bedroom and started watching outside. It's a very beautiful view of the rain but in my mind I was thinking about the wet clothes like a typical indian housewife.

Now I went to leave the room and started watching TV. Though it's raining we don't get power cuts or dish tv connect failures.

I was involved in TV daily soaps and time flies like an arrow. Now it's around 10:30PM.

I just closed the TV to prepare dinner then I heated some voice shouting outside my flat corridor. 

I got curious and peeped through Door peephole. Some man was shouting on call and I can hear he was talking about keys. After hearing for some time I got that it's Eshaan, my one of neighbours.

Eshaan and his wife Rubina are our neighbours. Rubina was pregnant and went to her native for delivery. 

Eshaan is around 29 with 5.10 height and maintains good physique as he regularly hits the society Gym along with his pervert friend. He is soft spoken and never ogled or passed comments like his friend. He is taking care of his father's Restaurant which is quite famous in Mumbai while his parents went to their hometown for land issue. His wife Rubina tried to make friendship with us by giving kheer on festival times. As I came from a pure vegetarian orthodox family I never touched the dishes she had prepared. But Pooh has no hesitation to have her dishes and even he praises her culinary skills.

Eshaan forgot his flat keys at the restaurant and it's raining heavily so no one could bring back his keys and even he is unable to go back to the restaurant. He was calling all his friends including his pervert friend but had no luck. Trying to call society incharge for the guest room available but even it is occupied with relatives of the one the flats owner in society came to attend marriage.

I felt pity for him and opened the door a little. He was busy talking and I could see he was wet and guessed it's due to him commuting on his expensive Bike.

Amruta: Eshaan…!? (Low voice) 
He is not responding so I shouted his name with little raise in my voice

He was shocked and turned around.
Amruta: Is everything fine? (I know what happened but still pretending like I knew nothing).
He cut the call and came to me and stood near the gate.

Eshaan: Hi Mrs. Akash (in low tone )

As we both never talked he was a little surprised and nervous…
Eshaan: Sorry for disturbing late night. I forgot my keys at the restaurant and society guest house also filled up. Maid has one set but she  will come in the morning only. I am trying to call near hotels for one night accommodation.

I really felt sorry for his situation.
Amruta: If u don't mind u can stay at my flat this night.(I really no idea why I said this to him in this late night and my husband also not here)

Eshaan: It's fine Mrs. Akash. I am good

Amruta: I insist. You can call the hotels from my flat as well. U r already drained. Pls come inside. ( I opened the door little further)

He hesitantly left the shoes outside and came inside 
( I was really impressed with his manners)he was standing in a corner and calling numbers. I told him that it's already late and he can stay in my flat for this night by utilising our guest room.

I went inside and brough one towel. This is the only towel which I have not thrown in the washing machine so I could use it later.

I handed it to him and told him that I will prepare dinner for both. Instead of waiting for his approval I directly went into the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

He cleaned his hair and face with that towel but his clothes were all wet and I could see his chiselled body from his wet shirt as it stuck to his skin.

I went inside again to search for any leftover shorts and tshirt of my Pooh. I found only one short in the drawer.

I won't to Eshaan and told him that I got only this one. As there was a choice he took it and I showed him the guest room. We went inside and came out after sometime. By this time I have prepared dinner for both.

I was waiting for him in the dining room and I couldn't stop laughing at him as he was holding his shorts waistband so it could not fall and was holding both sides of the towel after covering his upper body.

As the elastic in shorts is loosening up and he is having a small waist compared to my husband it's not fitting properly to him.
[Image: images-%2819%29.jpeg]
I apologized to him for laughing at him and for clothes shortage. I invited him for dinner and he uncomfortably sat and had his dinner.
[Image: tumblr_piy82jKTcc1v9b7ir_540.gif]
While serving food into his plate my saree pallu kept falling down. I haven't given much attention to it as I was busy serving him dinner. But he had a great view of my cleavage through my oscillating mangalsutra?. 

After having dinner he tried to take flat for which I insisted to keep it as it is. Then I set for dinner. While he was getting up from the dining table he forgot about the shorts and standard straight and suddenly it felt down. Before it reached his thighs he caught and filled up with his left hand.

In a fleeting moment I saw his flaccid penis which he hadn't observed. My jaw dropped for a moment in a shock. It's in pink colour and almost the same size of my Pooh's hard penis and no pubic hair around. 

I came to sense after a moment and continued eating my food by avoiding eye contact with him. He cleaned his hands and went to leave the room and started messaging someone.

I have completed my dinner and kept all utensils and cutlery in the dishwasher. As guest is around and I am not getting sleep due to afternoon power nap I decided to watch TV in the living room.

Eshaan was sitting in the corner of our six seater L shape Sofa. I decided to sit in the opposite corner and started watching TV and enquired about his parents and wife. 

He was too polite and had a soft voice so I had to bend on the sofa to hear him. Which allowed him to view my curves. 
[Image: d8852eb14297f033e6df880537a7267c.gif]
He was a little nervous and held his shorts tightly with one hand and towel ends in another hand. 

I felt pity for his struggle and decided to help him. From my mangalsutra I removed one safety pin and passed it to him. By this time again he caught the sight of my ample cleavage.
[Image: 154641371_gostosasdabaixada_20200711_3.jpg]
He tentatively extended his left hand by releasing the short's waistband to take the safety pin very slowly and I could see his hand was shivering. 

Then I leaned furthermore to hand over the pin without noticing my fallen pallu. Now he was able to take it from my hand and at the same time was feasting my cleavage show along with my waist curves.

As his concentration was on my cleavage he dropped the pin. As it is very small and he was unable to stand with that loose shorts I decided to kneel down and search for the safety pin. 
[Image: 6e286c81dad80f768a40835f3fb3aed2.gif]
In this process I forgot my pallu and he was having a great show. Finally I found the pin and passed it to him while I was still in kneeled down position. He again extended his shivering left hand to take it. I sensed that he would drop this again.

So instead of handing it I asked him to stand so I can help him to clasp the shorts waistband. I moved further in kneeled down position nearer to him and insisted to stand. He hesitated for some time and then he gave up and stood straight. But cleverly held his hard on with his right hand by losing grip on the towel and held waistband tightly with his left hand.
[Image: 154153661_images-16.jpg]
As I am unable to clasp the shorts asked him to remove both hands from it. He closed his eyes out of embarrassment and involuntarily moved his both hands from the shorts as I was holding the waistband with my left hand which brushed against his right hand.

While he was removing his hands from shorts I came to sense that my pallu is misplaced. So I forgot about his shorts by removing my hand on his short's waistband and fixed my pallu by covering my huge melons, wrapped it around my waist and tucked the pull end near my belly button.
[Image: 154154040_images-17.jpg]
While fixing my pallu I my entire focus was on my saree unknowingly I moved further. After fixing the pallu I checked it one more time and moved my face up and stunned to see his dick was an inch in front of my face, in its angry erect glory. This was the closest look I had ever had of the dick.
[Image: brutality1992_20200708_16_l.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20200708_231350_l.jpg]

TBC

Like Reply
Good start. Keep writing regularly
[+] 1 user Likes Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
Nice updates. Pls continue.

Good writing skills. Hopefully the adventure is not limited to one set of people
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2020, 11:43 PM)Curiousbull Wrote: Good start.  Keep writing regularly

Thanks Dear.

I trying to post the updates regularly.  thanks

Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 07:43 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Nice updates. Pls continue.

Good writing skills. Hopefully the adventure is not limited to one set of people

Thanks Dear,

The main plot is yet to start and yes u will few more new characters in future...?

Like Reply
I just came to know that we can upload only 10 pics along with each post . But  in my story I required more pics for extra spice....

[Image: 154198103_tenor.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply
REVULSION OF FELLATIO: Part 1

Before I continuing the story I wanna tell you guys about my journey with oral sex. In strict parental control, thinking or discussing about normal sex itself was a big sin at my home. 

After my marriage i always insisted my pooh to have sex at night and that too in dark. It took ages for my Pooh to remove my fear and shyness of a normal sex. And it's farcry for my pooh to have Oral sex with me.
[Image: 154317909_84671409-vector-illustration-o...-she-f.jpg]
Even he never forced me to have oral after he failed to get around me for oral.

After we moved to this society, Sruti and I became good friends and slowly sexual topics also became part of our chit-chats.
[Image: 154317985_images-27.jpg]
As I told you before, Sruti is quite an adventurous.
He had a boyfriend when she was in college and involved in make out with him at the college library. But never had sex with him(she only told me...?)
[Image: 3731660.jpg]

[Image: 4752-quick-library-face-fuck.gif]
She was involved in oral with him twice. As he continuesly forced for sex, she fed up and broke up with him.

We spend most of our time watching daily soaps together either at our flats. She always makes double meaning jokes and sometimes  shows me the insta DMs with full of dick pics from her followers. She used to tease me that some pics are from our society guys as well...?
Though I acted as not interested in seeing these, we both knew that we like to see and talk about sex especially the size of most precious part of men...?.
[Image: 154317525_images-25.jpg]
She used to explain me the pleasure of oral, especially cunnilingus which she and her husband follows regularly while they do sex. Jokingly she played one video on her 55inch smart TV. In which one lady showed how to do blowjob with cucumber.Though I started showing interest in all these things ,my orthodox mindset used to pull me back whenever I tried to practice with Cucumber at home.

[Image: small_4537-whatit-is-to-much.gif]

TBC

Like Reply
loda samne ho to har chut raand bn jati he
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
REVULSION OF FELLATIO: Part 2

Now let's back to the story u r eagerly waiting...?

His dick was an inch in front of my face, in its angry erect glory. This was the closest look I had ever had of the dick.
[Image: 0642-you-shouldn039t-have-left-your-girl...-hours.gif]
The smell of lemony flavoured body wash which he might have applied while he took bath and the smell of precum hitting my nostrils. My mouth instinctively opened up a little in an expression of surprise. 
[Image: 154429793_1508825499446.jpg]
My heart beat suddenly raised and the smell and size of his cock made me horny. He opened his eyes as he could feel my hot breath on his tip. He came to sense and tried to pull the short up by bending down as it was laying on his feet. 

As there is very little space between our bodies while he is bending down he came nearer my face. I felt he was trying to kiss me so I pushed him up.

With my sudden push, he couldn't balance on his feet. To balance, he tried to arch his body in such a way that the pelvis part moved forward and his upper body was little back and his right hand kept on sofa hand rest for support.

When all this happened my mouth had still opened up and I could not noticed that half of his cock tip intruded into my mouth. Now we both were looking at each other in surprise.
[Image: 154430582_ftop-ru_126857.jpg]
Same time we heard thunder outside which gave us a little jerk in us. Due to this sudden jerk his cock pushed little inside my mouth and he stood straight. As I am afraid of thundercaps I closed my eyes tight forgetting the clammy hardness of his thick tip in my mouth and frozen like statues.
[Image: 154430820_582328_04.jpg]
After a couple of seconds I came to sense and realised the intruder in my mouth but I have still closed my eyes tight. [b]May be the bitter taste of his precum on my tongue or the spongy warm meat in my mouth or the musky aroma of his cock smell in my nostrils or all together had hypnotized me. 
[/b]

Instead of taking the cock out from my mouth I started comparing the feel of his cock with the cucumber with which I used to practice without anyone notice….?

First I tried to feel the edges of his tip which I didn't find in cucumber.so I slowly rotated my tongue and tongue tip is busy rubbing the edges. 
[Image: 154431227_th-1.jpg]
[Image: 154431229_iliketea7_0fa3e2.jpg]
Due to the tickling sensation of my act his body shivered in delight and a low moan escaped from his mouth. I could only imagine his expressions as my eyes are still tight close.

As there is no objection from my side this clever guy decided to stay still and enjoy the show instead of stopping me. [b](Who will miss the lovely lips of one of the bombshells in his society on this dick in the rainy night…!??)[/b]
[b][Image: 154432914_images-30.jpg][/b]
[b]Like a spellbound I was rubbing and rotating my tongue around his bulb to tease him and moans were escaping from his mouth. It boosted my confidence in blowjob and now I decided to stop tongue teasing and take cock little more inside my mouth.
[/b]

[Image: 1240-hot-amazing-tongue-action-pov-blowjob.gif]
[b]While I practice with Cucumber I used to take only 3 inches of it in my small mouth. As his 2 and half inch bulb was already in my mouth I decided to take one more inch to beat my previous record ?.[/b]

[b]I opened my jaw a little more while stretching my lips and moved my head forward to accommodate his cock inside.now I am able to take one more inch in my mouth. To confirm that I beat my previous record I decided to compare the length I took inside with my index finger. (I usually check cucumber length like this?)
[/b]

[Image: 154433450_6313716_043_6733.jpg]

First l slowly removed his cock from my mouth. when it came out it has 
[b]created a small thread of precum with my tongue tip. [/b]
[b][Image: 154433519_623514_11big.jpg][/b]

[b]NOTES: story continues in next replay[/b]

[+] 2 users Like powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply
Continuation...

Now I lifted my left hand to hold the cock. As it is in front of my face I easily find and hold it. When I touched his shaft I felt softy texture skin with protruding veins covered the worm and hard muscle. The circumference of his cock is much bigger than my Pooh's penis or even cucumber's. So I couldn't completely hold his shaft. The Feeling is kinda relaxing like playing with slime. 
[Image: 154434115_327342_03.jpg]
I lifted my right hand and placed my index finger in such a way that the finger was pointing towards his body and the knuckle was near cock tip.

Now I again started taking the cock inside while slowly removing my right hand index finger from his shaft from one side but finger tip is still touching the cock.
[Image: 154435563_big-dick-blowjob-art-erotic-photography.jpg]
This stupendous act made him concern but me but as I was taking his cock again inside my mouth he stood quietly.

I took the cock till my index finger tip touched my lips and I knew that I could take some more inside in me. Then I removed my index finger tip from his cock and took some more inside.

I realised that this time I took more length inside than the previous time.Then I had an idea that what if I do this process again till my mouth will be stretched enough to accommodate his entire cock. 
[Image: 154436046_638636_06big.jpg]
Without any further delay I started taking out his coke and putting inside repeatedly.( In reality we call it's a blowjob).?

I was doing it vigorously and for support I was holding his shaft firmly. Now his moans became groans. And the sound is reverberating in living roam. 
[Image: 154436105_632450_04.jpg]
I was so happy that I was able to take the cock few more inches in my mouth by forgetting the fact that I was doing it to a stranger rather than my husband. 

In this process my body also moves along with my head and my huge melons are now jumping up and down and even brushing his knees. 

My pallu end tucked at my belly button lossend up and it even fell on my left hand while holding his shaft.
[Image: 154436184_632450_09.jpg]
He could clearly feast on my jumping balloons while I was giving him blowjob. The process made me horny and impulsively my right hand started playing with my right tit.
[Image: 154436612_486819_06big.jpg]
Even now he also started moving his body front and back to match the rhythm of my act. As his body was moving I tightened the grip on his shaft to support. Which has given Shiver in his spine. 

His cock is touching the back of my throat and I am vigorously playing with my right tit. I even could sense wetness in my panty.
[Image: 154437058_612896_11big.jpg]
Now suddenly his cock in my mouth started throbbing which is unfamiliar for me till then. He then for the first time put both hands on my head and pushed his cock furthermore inside my mouth.

Then I came to sense that the spell was broken.Opened my eyes to look at him and realised my mistake. Before I uttered a word which I even couldn't be as his cock fixed in my mouth. He directly spurted his hot semen into my throat as there is no way I had to gulp it all. As he produced huge semen even some globs escaped from my lips and pooled in my cleavage.
[Image: 154436979_555194_14big.jpg]
 I never had his wife's kheer but now I directly took his hot kheer inside my throat.

After a moment he loosened his grip on my head, and threw himself on the sofa. In this process his cock came out of my mouth. 

My eyes became red and shouted "God what I have done…!?".

He was stunned by my sudden reaction. Before he came to sense,I rushed towards my bedroom by avoiding eye contact with him and shut the door.

Now the time is around 2'O O'clock in the morning.

I directly went to the bathroom and sat down in the bathtub, opened the shower and stayed crying for all my mistakes of this day and started imagining the outcomes if I not did those mistakes.

While Eshaan was scratching his head for why I was behaving abnormally he got a call from his pervert friend. 

After the call ended he rushed to the guest room and wore his wet clothes he left in the corner. While leaving he wrote a note and passed it under my bedroom door as it was locked inside.

After some time I realised that the towel was with Eshaan and he was in the living room. I slowly tiptoed towards the bedroom door in wet clothes and I found a note. 

"Dear Amruta,

I realised that whatever happened between us tonight is not our intention and it's purely an accident. 

Please forget this incident and be normal. Sorry if you feel it was my mistake.

Thanks and sorry,
Eshaan"

I can tell that his latter pacified me somehow. 
I headed back to the bathroom and removed my clothes and threw them in the corner. As I knew there was no one around in my flat I walked towards the living room for a towel.
[Image: 154438008_7458063_132_64c2.jpg]
After I found the towel on the sofa and found some globs of Eshaan's semen and shorts on the floor. So I decided to take work from the backside on the sofa.

While I bent down to collect the towel , my stomach was on the sofa's back-pillow. Again my gauze stuck to the shining semen on the floor, suddenly my flat's main door which is the backside of my sofa opened and the person who opened got shocked to see me in that position.
[Image: 154437413_21390228.jpg]
Who came to Amruta's flat in that late-night…!?

TBC

[+] 4 users Like powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply
Excellent narrative nanba... Keep rocking
Like Reply
(12-07-2020, 01:09 AM)targetme Wrote: Excellent narrative nanba... Keep rocking

Thanks Dear

Like Reply
Good start looking forward to read more.
(14-07-2020, 12:51 AM)playboy131 Wrote: Good start looking forward to read more.

Thanks dear.

Will upload next part today. Hope you will like this one as well.

Like Reply
Amruta with Eshaan's dick

[Image: 5098-very-slow-and-hot-blowjob.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply