Adultery A Forgotten Past
Can someone explain me how to post story, i ve got bored with recent Stories so thinking about depicting my imagination here
Pls help
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi,My name is Asad Azmi, I am hardworking man with great ambition.This is a story  about a series of events that took place in my life,that is related to past of someone else,which brought havock to my life.Let me  give you a  brief introduction about me ,I am 33 years old,  working in  a law firm  as an management employee in Delhi. This story is not only revolves around me but also a person very close to my heart ,my love Sohana, she is my wife,a woman of 28 year old. She is the perfect embodiment of Indian beauty, like the nymphs of  ancient  Indian scriptures, every expect her body is a gracious depiction of beauty. We were married in 2015 .It was an arranged by our families. Meeting someone like her was almost a dream come true for me.     

The first meeting:
       Before marriage she and I had several meetings to confirm if the realtionship  is meant for us or not.To be fair I was overwhelmed meeting someone like her but  i needed
her confirmation to inform our family  that we are both ready for marriage.So get to know eachother we  met 5 times outside our family get-together .She had just finished her masters degree and searching for job while persuing her phd. It was confirmed from the very first meeting that she was more modern and liberated then normal women of sub urban city.May be it was because of her education in delhi.From these meetings I get to know many things about her, like her hobbies,her liking ,dislking, etc.She also indicate in conversation about her affairs and break-ups.After several meetings we agreed for marriage .We married in Varanasi my hometown.
[+] 1 user Likes Roxrix11's post
Like Reply
After marriage we moved to Banglore stayed there till recently I got promoted and transferred to Delhi.Our marital life was good and life in the bed was also great.  We found a flat in a good locality and moved in there.Soha was very happy with the place and the city beacuse it was where she got her higher education and spend her college life.  First day of office was good, on returning home found guests in our new home.All of them were ladies from our new apartment, our neighbors.  Soha introduced me to them all.After thier departure I asked her about her day, she was in a very jolly mood told me about her entire day and how she got introduced to neighbors.  She started telling me about our new neighbors. In between conversation she told me that the house next door belongs to Mr & mrs Yadav, she also informed me that she hadn't met them yet because they have gone to Mumbai.I asked her how  she got this information she told me that she got the information from mrs sharma.             

Next couple of days also passed like good times I was happy until I met him the devil who was going to grasp over my happy life.It was Saturday, I was coming back from office in our societies compound I noticed a woman, a delicate creature  probably in her eary or her mid 20s, in a radiant saree that covered her hour glass shape.I was mesmerized by her beauty until I noticed a man coming towards her and placing his hand on her uncovered waist.  He was 6: 2 feet tall with a mascular frame with a handsome rigid face.I felt intimated by his masculine features.  Then I noticed Sindoor on her forehead and come to conclusions that the man was his husband.  She was the perfect equivalent to her beauty in every expectation: her 5'6 ft height suited her tall body, her body curve was equivalent to her strong rigid body, her glowing fair skin to her light brown skin.  They seem perfect for eachother in every sense wheather it is their physical feature or facial feature.  Both of their body looked like made for eachother, serve for eachother, their body looked as if it was poured with every element that is for seduction.  The lady a can give a stong competition to my love Soha, both have almost the same height, both of them posses a body that can make any one crazy.But I was nowhere near to that man standing next her, my medium slim frame wasn't  anywhere comparable to his rigid masculine body, also his facial features made him much more attractive than me.  I was feeling intimated and weak before him.
Then they went ahead enter the building, I also followed them and found them waiting for the lift.  The gate opened and they went in so was I. He pressed no 4 in the lift, 1 introduced myself to them and told them that there was going to the same floor as mine.  He introduced himself and his wife.  He had a strong voice which was a doing justice to his appearance.  His name was Aditya Yadav and his wife name is Naina Yadav.His wife looked at me and then she looked at her husband and put a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. I glared at her for some second then she put her arm around her husband muscular hand as if indicating that a beautiful lady like her only meant  for a man like her husband.  We exchanged a few more words, got to know that they are our neighbors who lived next to our door.  The lifts gate opened and we went for our flat on the corridor I invited them for dinner on tomorrow.  They accepted the invitation, I was happy that I get to know more about that mischievous lady but destiny had something else in her mind.  The invitation sets a chain of events that eventually led to the destruction of my happy life.
[+] 2 users Like Roxrix11's post
Like Reply
Soha  prepared dinner for the Yadavs.We were waiting for them .I was sitting in the drawing room while Soha was in the kitchen preparing something.She was dressed in elegant low cut churidar .Ding dong the door bell rang,I opened the door and invite them in.Naina was looking ravishing dressed in  blue jeans and pink top.She greeted me with a smile but her man , stared me glaring at his wife .He was  wearing a black jeans and grey t shirt fitting his mascural frame .He greeted me but it didn't seem as much as happy meeting me.They made themselves on the sofa .Soha came out of kitchen hearing new voices in the drawing room. As she came across them her facial features changes ,her eyes were widen. I was confused ,I looked at the couple they were also in state of shock.

"Soha" Aditya called her,she was still in shock .I was trying to comprehend the whole scene.Naina went over to her held her hands , looking at her with almost teary eyes and asked how was she? Soha's still hasn't found a word to utter,She looked at Naina then at Aditya,I reached near her and held her and made her sit on the sofa.Naina again came near and held her hand and said please forgive me.She looked at her  then said its ok and asked her how was she in a trembling voice.I stepped in said how does she know them ,who are they? But she didn't even listen to my dinner and got up ask them to sit on the dinning table and said that the dinner was prepared.The dinner was quite   uncomfortable.There wasn't much words exchanged through out the whole dinner only few glared exchanged.I noticed that Soha was glaring at Aditya in her fierce eyes .Soon after the dinner the couple left without much words.
 I had to know what just happened so I asked Soha how she know the,who is Naina ,Who is Aditya? First she didn't respond to my question but I persisted  . She screamed at me said stop calling her Naina,her name is Nia. I agian asked her who is Nia? She stared at me for sometime and said in breaking tone that Nia her cousin sister .
Like Reply
Soha  prepared dinner for the Yadavs.We were waiting for them .I was sitting in the drawing room while Soha was in the kitchen preparing something.She was dressed in elegant low cut churidar .Ding dong the door bell rang,I opened the door and invite them in.Naina was looking ravishing dressed in  blue jeans and pink top.She greeted me with a smile but her man , stared me glaring at his wife .He was  wearing a black jeans and grey t shirt fitting his mascural frame .He greeted me but it didn't seem as much as happy meeting me.They made themselves on the sofa .Soha came out of kitchen hearing new voices in the drawing room. As she came across them her facial features changes ,her eyes were widen. I was confused ,I looked at the couple they were also in state of shock.

"Soha" Aditya called her,she was still in shock .I was trying to comprehend the whole scene.Naina went over to her held her hands , looking at her with almost teary eyes and asked how was she? Soha's still hasn't found a word to utter,She looked at Naina then at Aditya,I reached near her and held her and made her sit on the sofa.Naina again came near and held her hand and said please forgive me.She looked at her  then said its ok and asked her how was she in a trembling voice.I stepped in said how does she know them ,who are they? But she didn't even listen to my dinner and got up ask them to sit on the dinning table and said that the dinner was prepared.The dinner was quite   akward.There wasn't much words exchanged through out the whole dinner only few glared exchanged.I noticed that Soha was glaring at Aditya in her fierce eyes .Soon after the dinner the couple left without much words.
 I had to know what just happened so I asked Soha how she know the,who is Naina ,Who is Aditya? First she didn't respond to my question but I persisted  . She screamed at me said stop calling her Naina,her name is Nia. I agian asked her who is Nia? She stared at me for sometime and said in breaking tone that Nia her cousin sister .
Like Reply
good start. waiting for more...thank you
[+] 2 users Like srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 01:51 AM)srinivasulu Wrote: good start. waiting for more...thank you

Thnx of encouragement it's my first attempt
Like Reply
Nia,full name Naima Jahan,I heard that name many times before from Soha and her side of the family.I first came across the name Nia(Naima) during pre wedding ceremonies,some of the guest were talking about her,there was talk about her eloping with someone . People were also talking that's the reason behind that the wedding was being done in such a short period of time.But I ingnored it then because as it is   quite common come across these kind of tales in every wedding.3 month after the wedding I heard that name again as Soha and her college friend Mansi were talking about something on phone.Every time that name fall from her mouth ,it seems that it was uttered with contempt and anger.Later that in bed I asked about who was Nia?.She told me   nonchalantly that she is her cousine sister from her maternal side ,also I exracted from her that she  was eloped with  someone from her college. After saying that she glared me with cold eyes for some second ,so I dropped the topic that night.Agian I heard that name in my house during the visit of her friend Mansi.I was returning  from near by store for  some household essentials, on the door step I heard the name ."Are you still still angry at her?" I heard mansi asking  Soha,she replied that it's impossible for her 

to forgive for what she did to her.As I entered that house both stared at me and stopped talking ,I noticed Mansi face it was  glancing at me with blank open face.I asked them what happened but they replied"nothing" and changed the topic . After Mansi left ,I inquired Soha about the incident about Nia. She was angry at me for overhearing them and didn't said anything.But I persued her to tell me  about Nia and why she was angry at her.I After so much request she told me that she and Nia 
used to study at same college in Delhi,and used to live  with her at same flat . During her college life she fell in love with a  guy from her college,and wanted to marry him but she knew that her family was orthodox in nature , and they will not approve her affair,the matter was more complex than that because the guy she loved wasn't from her community,he was a hi:n;dü.As the  matter came to the knowledge of her family she eloped with that guy.She said she was angry because Nia did all these without her knowledge.It created a storm in her family, many of her relatives instited her parents to bring Soha back from her study or her fate will be the same but her parents were liberal minded didn't pay much attention to it and supported her with her higher studies.So said she was angry at Nia because of it as her actions affect Soha's life.And she fell silent after saying that but I was  not satisfied with her answer. My instinct was  telling me that Nia's elopement  couldn't be the only reason  for  her so much contempt towards her.But again it came to my mind that I was overthinking.   But .....( present day) after seeing her reaction meeting Nia(naina/Naima)and Aditya  I felt that there is something  more to that story that she told me years ago. 

After that evening I felt that it is better to stay away from the couple even though i was dying to about what really happened between Nia and Soha. Couple of days passed we didn't come across the couple but I noticed that Soha was lost in her own world,I didn't know what to do, should I talk to her about reconciliation with Naina or Nia whatever her name is to put an end to her agony.It was almost a week after the incident I was on the corridor to the gate of my flat returing from of I was about knock on the door , suddenly I heard  distinct  voice " ....mine .. and you took him away..." I was shell  shocked, did I heard it clearly ,was it Soha's voice.A stream of fear ran through my body ,my mind went to picturised unimaginable things.My heart beat  was racing ,but I gathered my self and try to listen to the voice ,I waited there for almost 10 minutes but didn't hear anything other than some distinct sound .So I decided to knock the door, with an anticipation and fear that Nia /Naina will be there.
Like Reply
Interesting continue bro...
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 03:28 PM)paamu_buss Wrote: Interesting continue bro...

Thnx bro for you support
Like Reply
Usually it is the reverse for religion.

But nice start... What is their background? 
Hope the Skeletons soon  tumble out of closet and the adventure can began.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Update bro.. 
Good start
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 04:00 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Usually it is the reverse for religion.

But nice start... What is their background? 
Hope the Skeletons soon  tumble out of closet and the adventure can began.

Why do you think so?
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 05:44 PM)Roxrix11 Wrote: Why do you think so? Care to explain!
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 05:44 PM)Roxrix11 Wrote: Why do you think so?

But thnx keep reading,and explain me about  theory! You can mail me
Like Reply
(07-07-2020, 05:53 PM)Roxrix11 Wrote: But thnx keep reading,and explain me about  theory! You can mail me

Will do & Will keep visiting
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
good update. keep on posting big updates bro...
Like Reply
Nia was there on couch dressed  in a  red saree ,but her eyes was coloured in red,with tiny droplets under her eyes. I looked at Soha was heaving, she asked me to get changed ,when I get back to drawing room she asked me to get groceries and gave me list;I ,instantly , knew that she was asking me to gave them some privacy,when I got back Nia wasn't there.Nia's visit to our house became frequent,first she used to come in my office hour and leaving at my  arrival .But after 4-5 days she visited us when I was around ,Nia and Soha's bonding was getting better and better day by day.Nia also got  easily friendly with me.But the hunk that stole her from her family was nowhere to be seen. I asked her where is he,she told me that he is on a office tour and comming back day after tomorrow.The next day , Soha was there with her sister(cousin) there were giggling like teen age girls ,I was changing from my office attire to home attire ,and I heard clearly Nia saying "it was his fault,not mine you very well know how he is" ,was they talking about Aditya I thought;and my heart skipped as  a I analysis what Nia said,"You very well know how he is",how can Soha know about him,then  it came to my mind that Nia and Soha was in same college ;means Aditya was also in the same college.A dreaded thought passed through my mind ;may be Aditya and  Soha knew eachother ;may be more than a little well about;I was unable to understand why was I afraid about Aditya and Soha were studied in same college.His stern face came to my mind and the incidents came to my mind when I first time saw her on society compound ,his hand reaching to the waist of the lady ,he placed her strong hand on  her waist and pinch it ,the lady smiled but something was different she wasn't the same the lady from the real incident ,it was a different face ."Asad" a voice called me,"Asad" again then I came back to sense it was "Soha" she was calling from the drawing room .I gathered my self and went to drawing room .Soha said that  they are going to Nia's house as she wanted to show her the painting she painted.Nia also asked me to come but I gently refused and said may be some other time.As they were leaving  I looked  at back  

of two of most beautiful women in the world with heavenly body.As they  left  I switched on the TV and start watching IPL;a match between Csk and Srh. Then 
the phone rang ; I checked my phone but I wasn't mine ,it was Soha that on the table.I picked up the call it was her father .He asked me about myself and ask me where is Soha.I explained him that  she has visited a neighbour;but he insisted :can I get her the phone.I went to Nia's house and knocked on the door Nia opened the door and welcomed me I handed the phone to Soha and said it was his father.She talked to him for few minutes regarding some house papers.After the call  I was about leave but Nia said that she won't let me leave without atleast a tea or a coffee as I was first time her home .So I made my self comfortable  on the couch.We were gossiping  while drinking coffee ,ding dong 
the bell rang.Nia went to the door and opened it;it was Aditya; without noticing us he grabbed Nia from the door and kissed her but Nia  made herself unsheckled from her grip and told him indiacte him our presence.I looked at her she was blushing beacuse of the sudden attack on lips infort of us . He came to me shake my hand ,the turned her gaze to Soha , and asked her how was she? !for a few seconds Soha did not uttered a single world, she was only glaring at his face without dropping her eyelid."Fine and U?" she said with trembling lips .He went to her and hugged her;his huge rigid frame gripping her delicate body;Soha's eye widened;they were in that pose for almost 30 second ,then slowly he freed her from his hand Soha was looking at his eyes with a confused look ,her breath got faster,her chest was heaving.I  felt a sudden pain watching them in each other's arm and Soha's reaction after hugging.Soha was about to say something but Nia inturped took her kitchen saying that  they will prepare more coffee ,and asked Aditya to changed and talk to me.I was in state of confused as strange things were happening around me.As they got into kitchen ,he looked at me and says "sit on the counch" it didn't seem much as polite request to but an authorative indication that should be followed without any objection;I sat immediately on the couch.Then went to his bedroom.He came to  the drawing room at sat there;I tried  make  a conversation about ;what he does,how was the tour?. The response from him wasn't encouraging  for  conversation his strong voice and tone indicating that he was in no mood for conversation.So I sat silently ;the ladies were taking more the usual time make coffee,after 5 mins both ladies came  out with Nia a tray in her hand .I looked at her eyes it looked a little red,but I didn't say anything .Soha said to me that we should leave. But who was hesitant to even to talk to me ; looking at her said "pls sit and have some more coffee."But Soha denied saying  it was getting late and she has to prepare dinner.Then he looked at me and said that if we don't stay for few more minutes he would think that we don't like his company.  
I denied his aquisition but he keep persistent about his request his tone was changing with each sentences and becoming more authorative in  tone as if he was getting angrey. At last Soha accepted his request and we again sat there.Nia sat beside  him ,he put arm around her waist .He made some queries to Soha and she answered without any enthusiasm.But through out  the whole conversation she was glaring at him ; sometimes  giving firey look to him as he plays with his wife's waist. The situation wasn't something that I was fimilar with. After coffee we got up and  as we about leave he came near Soha and  hugged her tightly, again my heartbeat getting faster ,I was  angry at his audicity of hugging her infornt of me, her husband.Many thoughts roam around my mind like could I hugged his wife  infornt of his presence .But I knew deep down my mind that  I couldn't do that.That thought make me feel weak as she was still in his embrace.After the hug ,she looked at his for a slipt second and left the house without wating for me;I also left the house following her.

At our as I was about to ask her what just happened;she said it was getting late  she had made dinner and we will talk later.
Through out the dinner she was silent,her silent was igniting the fear inside me;fear of a thought that I was trying to suppress.On bed I again asked her about him ,does she knew her in her college days?,she looked at my eyes as she was looking into my mind and said after a pause that he was his friend back in college and batch ,and that through her he got know Nia ,and she didn't say further and closed her eyes.But the new information that they friend gave me chill in my stomach.I tried to sleep but could not ,when the sleep grasped me disturbing thought were coming in my imagination.

Agian everything went to normal in the next morning ,she wasn't looking sad or depressed. A couple of days passed ,Nia  was still  visiting us but not Adi.One day I again noticed that she was lost somewhere. The next when   I return from office , I found her dressed in a green saree,she was looking like a goddess ,her creamy body was looking more ravishing in saree;she usually don't wear saree may be she went to somewhere,but what was strange that saree was tucked 4 inch below the navel;she never wear saree that below whenever  she wears it. I even teased her in past whenever she chose to wear saree to wear to little bit below  but she never did. I could not control my self looking at her as soon as I entered I kissed her she first hesitant but  but soon she gavwve up to my kiss . Her lips were making me crazy,but smelled her body ,I had to in inhale her intoxicated odur but   fragrance of her body was different. I was bitting  her lips ,tried to slip her pallua but she caught my hand and said first have dinner  .I tried again but she again denied her body and said after dinner. I changed my dressed and went to toilet when I came back she has changed her saree  to a nighty. I was disappointed but again didn't said anything. On dinner I found out that she went  for shopping so she wearing that saree.As soon as she came to bed I started kissing ,and removed her nighty , started to caressing her  beautiful round breast,I was so horny so quickly I undressed my self and placed my shaft her pussy .As it enterned she moaned a little I started to raming her pusing ,but suddenly  I noticed bitting marks on side  neck. I  eyes became blur ,with 2 more strokes I came. She looked at me as if what happened and then at my shaft and then she got up from the bed and went to bathroom .I wasn't able fully gathered myself ;was it a love bite,was it ?First the saree;the new scent on her body;is she...?.Am I thinking too much may be it was just a scretch or a mosquito bite.All of these was going on my mind when she came out of bathroom and place her self beside me and closed her eyes.I again looked at the her neck and turned light off and closed my eyes. Her delicate figure was wrapped around by  the green saree; her ass was looking more plump in that green cloth,her lips was red as cherry;  a arm comes around her waist and pulled her towards him,her hands fell on his chest she was looking at his eyes and pressed her lips on his.Their was kiss full of passion; their tounge were fighting with eachother to explore eachother mouth,then he back his lips from her mouth and kissed her neck...she with moaning sound said  "oh God! I've missed you so much,hmmm ah",he pressed her ass his big hand ,his teeth was now bitting her neck ,she again said " baby , let's go to bed na..",he swift her off of her feet to the bed and throw her on bed "baby,I want you so bad"words came from her .The room was full of erotic sound ,both bodies were  without single piece of cloth , their lips her fighting eachother and the placed his massive shaft on her soft pink pussy and pushed the whole shaft with in a single thrust.... Ahhhh Adiii. And suddenly my eyes opened ,she was beside me, I was soaked in sweat and breathing  heavily.  It was 3o clock in the morning why why such imagination hunting me why?it was the question that pondering in my mind till morning. 
  Instinct, is something that  helped human to survive in these wild world; it warned us unconsciously through fear. I didn't sleep that night,in the morning went directly to office without much talking to Soha,but I was unable to focus on work, illicit imagition grasping my mind :may be comes when I come to office ,mauled her and crushed her with his mascular body  in my martial bed ;she also screamed in pleasure under his body.I was hard thinking about my wife illicit affair on my back ,I was angrey but also aroused at the same time .My mind always went to imaging her face filled with lust and moaning,as her lover's member pounds her. It  was a starnage feeling my lust was overshadowing my anger.I went to home with an intention of catching my wife with his lover,I banged on the door ,she opened the door immediately which wasn't I  expected as I was sure that she was with her lover. She was in her normal dress,not in some sexy saree. She asked  me  ,she inquired about my early return to home .I  answered that I am feeling in little unwale. I looked at the drawing room but everything seems normal and departed to bed room and look around in the room searching traces of my wife's infidelity but found none. I was relieved ,but in a corner of my mind I was little disappointed . I fell on bed and closed my eyes.Next couple of days was usual both in office and in home.
 It was Monday , i  was in office when boss ordered me to go  meet Mr Shekhar and bring a file from there,it  was an important file so I had to go there my self. I went to his office , and discuss about the project and collected the file. As I stepped out of his office ,rain began to fell from the sky,I was running towards my car ,my feet slipped and fell on ground ,I got up quickly and got inside the car. I was not injured or  anything but my right sleeve was torned.I looked at my watch ;it was 2:30pm  I turned my car towards home to change my shirt .I knocked  on the door but there was no response , so I rang the bell ,she opened the door after a minute, a strong fragrance hit my nostrils she was smelled like jasmine, and dressed in a red saree ,her eyes were looking more stunning with eye liner. I was about kiss her but she stopped me and  slide aside ,Aditya!  he was sitting on my couch , wearing blue jeans and  checked shirt, I was dumbstruck seeing him there, he was alone ,Nia wasn't here,the bastard  was alone with my beautiful wife. He had grin smile on his face. Words were stuck in my mouth, my throat become dry.He said" why did you came home at these time ,were not you supposed to be at you office?".  Why was I at my home, isn't I supposed to ask you that question "what are doing at my house" but it was words that my mind formed but the words did not come to my mouth. I answered his question that I am here to change my shirt . A smile formed on his face but he didn't say anything else so I went  to the bedroom and change my shirt and came he was still there talking to my wife ,she was sitting very close to him and responding to him with a smile on her face,and looking at her face. She noticed me and asked "what happened to you shirt'.so I explained her everything. She got up from her place and near to me and said you should take care of yourself and placed a kissed on my cheek ;it was very unusual for her to kiss  me without I persuing her to give me one even on cheeks. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any lipstick and I went to the door .As I was on lift processing the whole incident ; her face came to my mind and a question struck in my mind  ,she had her eyeliner on,she was wearing a little foundation but her lips were without lipstick. Her kissing my cheek ,missing lipstick  all these was on my mind when I reached office. I couldn't concentrate on work I was feeling weak ,the whole incident was playing repeatedly on my mind,why wasn't I able to ask him what's was he doing in my house ,why I feel so weak before him, why didn't I raise  objection to my wife sitting close to him instead I  left her at home  alone with that h;ndu stud.A chill went through my bone as I recollected my thought "oh god,she was alone with him". Illicit imagination grasped my consciousness .After office hours I reached home, I was feeling weak ,she had changed her saree and was now wearing  a long skirt and  a pink top .After dinner we went to bed ,I didn't even ask what he was doing here , but I couldn't sleep  I went to drawing room and watched the match after the match finished  I went bedroom ,I looked at the anglic face ;she was sleeping peacefully as my eye fell on her neck , my heart stopped beating for  some second ,the mark was again there ,I went near her to look at it closely it was more deep than I had noticed few days back ,with a sense of fear  my  eyes  found and mark ,it was  on her upper chest . My legs trembled but I control my self and turned the light off and placed my self beside her but couldn't sleep.With lost sleep illicit image came to my mind of Aditya kissing Soha ,her big rough hands playing with her body , fondling her ass ,his chest crushing breast ,his teeth bitting her neck and chest . I was angry and aroused as  I was imaging my wife with another man ,a mascural man , a man  worthy of her beauty.I got up and went to bathroom ,pulled my pants down my 4.5 inch cock was hard, I started masturbating imaging  my wife under Aditya,her beauty was explored by that stud,her dignity was being rammed by his cock . I came hard imaging her moaning. After I cum  a sense of gulir came to my ,I was feeling disgusted by masturbating imaging my wife fucking by Aditya.I went to bed ,the guilt couldn't let me sleep.Many things were moving around my mind. With unsettled mind I went to office next day. Every thing was normal that in home ,Nia was there that when I returned home. It made me little relived that Aditya wasn't in my house. Nia informed  me that he Adi is in Dehradun for some office work, will return after a week. I was delighted hearing that news ,I let them chat while I went out to met friends  . Relationship between Nia and Soha was completely restored, they were unsaperable  like teenage girls,they also behaved like teenage girl when they were together;teasing and pulling each other's leg etc.It was Saturday,Nia was in the house ,she and Soha were chatting in the drawing room while I was doing some of my work on laptop in bedroom .Soha called me, and informed that Nia's house needed restoration ,so she had to move out of her house for few days ;a week  ,or may be two. Also ,she said that Nia was planning to book a room in a hotel, that she opposed. Soha said she is her sister should  stay with us in our flat in our guest room ,there is no need for booking a hotel. Nia resisted at first but at least yeild to our persuasion.On Sunday  morning, we moved Nia's bags containing nessary item, after a we finish moving I tease that she have lot of clothes, she said that  Aditya's items are also there in the bag. It had missed my mind that Aditya  also will stay at our,he is coming back in couple of days.Oh my god !he will be in our house all the time , around Soha ,with my presence and without presence . 
       She was again in saree,Soha,she is wearing more saree than used nowadays.In that saree, her navel was slightly visible,her breasts wear covered with light green sleevless blouse ,it was flaunting her glossing back.She wasn't wearing saree when I  left for office but I was little surprised  now seeing her in a ravishing attire.Nia came from the guest room she was  dressed white shirt and tight jeans.The jeans was making her ass more raunchy. She was wearing red lipstick ,had a little make up.I was on the sofa watching tv when the door rang. I was about  get up and open it but out of nowhere Nia came running and opened the door. Aditya was on the gate,he got in,closed the and .. he grabbed her by waist and placed his mouth on her .He was kissing her like he will eat he up. His hands and slides down and groped her ass.  They were engaged in a runchy activity without caring their sourounding. Her was shamelessly mauling her ass infornt of me , shamelessly mauling ass of sister in law. Soha was out of kitchen,she was also witnessing these  obscene act. Then she turned to kitchen. Nia was no free from his embrace ,she was heaving and  she looked at me and shyly turned her head down. Aditya greeted me and led by Nia to the guest room. Soha asked me got the near by store and bring a packet of oil and eggs.The store was 300mtr away from the house so I decided to get there on foot,it was  a dark evening,on my way return  I noticed two shadow on my balcony,they Nia and Adi I thought but the female shadow's looking wearing a saree . I clunged my teeth and move fastly towards home. What is he doing on my balcony with my wife on dark? The door of the house was open I went in they were there on on the balcony ,his hands were on her naked waist which was revealed by her saree. On seeing me Soha moves away from him and came towards me and grab the grossary bag and went to kitchen.He came to sofa and ask me to sit in manner as if I was in his house  still I sat unquestionably. The dinner was quite normal but I noticed few glances exchanged between Soha and Adi. It made my  muscle tense but I didn't do anything. In the bedroom I decided to ask her about him but again rejects the idea because  Soha was quick to anger. Illicit imagination were again on my dream, erotic scene and sounds were moving around my mind.I got up sweating,it was still dark ,looked at Soha but she wasn't there. My heart started beating up as if it was going to explode. I was dumbstruck, unable to move for some seconds.I gathered my courage and decided to catch my wife's adultery.Slowly I moved towards the guest room ,as I was moving closer to the guest room a heard a faint moaning coming from the guestroom ,my heart again started beating rapdily,the sound and moan grew louder as I reached the door step I heard "hmmm oh god! I missed so much ahhah aa,baby you're making me aaahhh " I was  about to breakdown  then I noticed that kitchen light was on and  Soha was standing there with a glass of water in her hand.She  looked at me and move towards our bedroom with out saying anything,I also after few seconds with a sense of relief went to bed. She had her closed,so I decided not to talk to her .The next day was uneventful , before  I raise up Nia and Adi had left for their respective office.S oha was doing her house chores,I went to office and also came back before Aditya and Nia. In night tried to make love to my lovely wife but couldn't do it more than 4-5 thrust.On the next morning a bomb was dropped ,Nia announced  that she had leave for Nasik for some work related reasons and it will take her 5 days to be back. I felt sense of  dread imaging Soha and Adi being completely alone without any surveillance. Nia's flight was on 6 pm. Aditya  went leave her at airport and came back .The dinner was uneventful.After dinner, Soha was talking to him very cheerfully which I didn't like .She was in her night suit , sitting close tto him on the big couch , occasionally  touching his mascular arm.It made me distugusted but not a single word came from my mouth. In the bedroom ,Soha kissed me , I  unveiled her nighty and unbuttoned my shirt ,she was jerking my cock while kissing ,in these erotic action my mind shifted to the incidents the night before when I again catched my wife's waist in his arm,his dark arm around her fair waist.With taht thought on my mind I came on her hand,she looked at me with disappointed face and cleaned the mess with  a piece of cloth and she again tries to make it erect but couldn't.Then she went to bathroom cleaned her hand ,came back and closed her eyes. I  felt small before her who couldn't  satisfy her desire. With a sense of disgust I fell asleep.
[+] 3 users Like Roxrix11's post
Like Reply
Bhai awsome story bsbhai kuch suggestion hai
1.bhai conversation clear likhna bhai
2.bhai situations and feelings thda detail me explain krna
3.update ko no. De na sahi lagega
4.ho sake toh pics attach kedena
Bhai bs suggestion hai acche lage toh try krna ni toh chota bhai smj ke maff kr dena bhai
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 02:24 PM)Abstar Wrote: Bhai awsome story bsbhai kuch suggestion hai
1.bhai conversation clear likhna bhai
2.bhai situations and feelings thda detail me explain krna
3.update ko no. De na sahi lagega
4.ho sake toh pics attach kedena
Bhai bs suggestion hai acche lage toh try krna ni toh chota bhai smj ke maff kr dena bhai

Thanx for suggestions, try karunga bha and keep reading
Like Reply