Adultery AUNTY...............Stories collection by badhuman
AUNTY...............

writer:- badhuman

5th July 2010

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=849562

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story edhi bro
Like Reply
Hello all reader, first let me thank you for reading my story, this story between me and my aunty, she is married and has 2 kids, 29yrs old, good looking nice big breast and butt, she is living in same street where I live, I go to her home all the time talk with her & her husband for hour just regular things. When I m in her home I watch her ass and breast all the time, make me feel so great watching her, when she talk with me

I love to watch her lips, make feel so great. Her husband is my uncle (not a close) most of the time when I am with her hubby we drink together have a fun. One day her and my husband and couple other friend was sitting on her back yard drinking beer and vodka having good time. After one by one other friend left for home, I was living in same street walking distance so was not worry about living early like other friend.

Drinking vodka her husband got drunk, I was little buzz to but was managing myself. But her husband couldn’t even walk to inside home. And I wasn’t able to hold him either; I call my aunty to support him to get into their bedroom. Kids were busy watching to TV and playing game on TV and us both taking him to bedroom. Me and my sexy aunt were holding her husband in middle and we both a walk him holding,

While holding her hubby, touch her butt, she look it me but didn’t said anything my hand long enough to reach her back so i moved my hand form her butt to back and keep my hand on her back while walking her husband to her room. we made him sleep on bed and came down to clean patio on back yard while cleaning we were just talking here and there. she was saying why you guys drink that much that you all forget to walk proper, and

I was like ya uncle had little bit too much and she asked so you think you are alright, I was like ya i am ok, then why you were touching me instead of your uncle. And I said my hand was just sleep to your back, and I explain how can I hold him my hand has to touch your body since you are to close to him and I asked did you feel bad then Im sorry and she was like no no, it’s ok. I said oh that mean its ok if I touch you she gave me a smile.

She said i know you, when you came here most of the time you are looking at me. I have seen you many time checking me out. I was speechless don’t know what to say she asked me are you interesting me or something and I said yes, and I said aunty I like watching you, when you talk I like to see your lips moving you are very sexy women I like everything about you. Wish I can hold you in my arms and I took her hand into my palm, she didn’t say anything she was just looking at me. I told her I really like you &..................
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I love you she was looking scared and said if your uncle find out we will be in big trouble, I don’t want to go in affair and also I have 2kids I don’t want to cheat. I said nothing wrong with change once in a while, I started to rub her hand and I went closer to her, she went little bit far and she said don’t talk like this again, I m not that type of women she went to her kids room start talking to kids, I got scared that now she is going to tell everyone,

I shouldn’t have done it by time we finish cleaning everything and I was living to my home which is 500ft away from her home she said good night and said be carefully walking to home. I said ok and left. Walking back to my home I was thinking damn I shouldn’t have said anything to her. hope she won’t tell her husband or any of my family member.

I got home and went sleep don’t even know when it got morning and all of things happen in last night came to my mind and just cursing myself why the hell I said that to her. Since I know she is married and she has 2kids. I decide to ask her apology and request her not tell everyone. I got up from bed got ready and I asked my mom if someone from Nalima aunty home(my sexy aunty name) my mom said no one call. And asked me why i was like no nothing.

Next day whole day I didn’t go out, my father and mother went to shopping they asked me if i want to come I said no, I stay home. Around 5pm my door bell ring, I thought my parent came from shopping, so went to open door and I saw my aunty standing front of door. I didn’t see anything she asked me weather your mom is home, I said they went to shopping and she was about to leave I said come inside.

She came in, I closed the door behind ask her to sit and I asked her about her husband where is he, she said he went out and we were just chatting here and there and tell her I am sorry for tomorrow I said, please don’t tell that to anyone. I know you are married, I shouldn’t have said it. but I couldn’t hold it and it came out from mouth, she came near me and told me don’t worry I won’t tell anyone.

I had to talk to you mom about other things that’s why I came here. (haaaas it was big relive), then she asked me do you really like me or you just said it because i know you are drunk to. I told her I was drunk that’s why I got courage and I told you the truth and after drink usually people don’t lie she said Chal ab filmiy diglous bandh kar and laugh. she came near me hold my hand give me kiss on cheek, I grab her whole body against mine said
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I love you aunty and give her kiss on her lips our both lips was explore each other mouth, and I was moving my hand all over her back. i got so tight, she also grab me tight, i kiss her on her neck, under neat ears. she got excited and move her hand and hold my face and give me kiss on lips and separated. we both were holding each other for about 10 minute. i grab her hand pull her into my arms again and she said your parent will be here any time and kids are home alone

I should leave now. I said I would like to meet you somewhere, where we both can enjoy our self she was like Kyun kaya karene ka irada hai, I said I would like to play with enjoy with you, I want make love to you without any interruption she said will see and said now let me get go. I gave her kiss again and release her from my arms she left, i was so happy to touch, on that night I master bet thinking about fucking her

Now me aunty were talk more freely since our relationship has been extended, we call each other lot from work and e-mail, we talk all journal things plus we talk about love and every time we exchange kiss over phone. When I go to her home if no one is around we kiss each other or we just hug each other, when her husband is not home she is alone with kids she take me to her bedroom and basement making some excuse and give me her big tits in mouth to suck it many

Time I slide my hand into her pussy and put my finger in her love whole and come to the front of kids like nothing happen. and we talk about which way she like to get fucked, she told me she like to be on top, how long you want me to suck your tits also everyday i asked her what color panty & bra she wearing today she enjoy answer all question, sometime without even asking me she tell what color inner she is wearing, she even asked what color of bra and panty she were next day and whatever color

I said she wore them and she tell me over the phone, even at her work talking to all naughty things made her so horny, she said sometime she can handle it so she had to finger herself and she always told me what she was thinking while fingering herself and I share my fantasy with her to when i master bet. We both were dying for real action, one day I asked her to take a day off from work and meet me at one of the closest hotel we are living by,

Finally she agreed and meet me 8.00 am in morning instead of going to work we both meet in hotel parking lot. She stayed in car and I got room key and I came to give her one room key and told her room number, we both went in one by one. I went in room first and she came after me, that was her idea she don’t want to go together I was so excited, because today Im going to make love to my sexy aunty see her naked and fuck her all day, as soon as she enter in room

I held her from back side and started kissing her neck, and moving my hand on her belly, and I said to her I love you my sweetheart and she replied in same way I moved her we exchange kiss, she said today I want to be in your arms all day I was busy kissing her lips, cheek and she said let me put my purse on side itne jaldi bi kyon hai aaj pura din may tumhari hu jo karna hai wo karo.

I lift her up in my arms and took her to dressing table, which was about 4 feet away where she put her purse from her shoulder I made her sit on table and again kiss her, and I start removed her shoe, then unhook her pants and her top she was wearing, she had black bra & panty she was looking beautiful i ask her to stand up said let me see how hot you are looking I went away couple feet and look at her she was standing in style...............
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Im telling you guys she was looking so beautiful and hot I told her that she was blushing, I took her in my arms and took her on bed and start kissing her face and I moved down little by little she started moaning, I unhook her bra and removed it both her tits pop out and I started squeezing one and lick other one for -4 minute and then I kiss on her belly, I took my tong out and made circle on her belly

I was moving my tong down by her pussy, she was moaning all the time tell me its feel so great said said aaje se ye aunty tumhari hai, jo karna hai wo karo, I reach to her panty and start removing her panty inch by inch I removed it and every time I removed I was giving her kiss on her things, once panty completely removed I got up and look at her and said to her my lovely Nalima you are so hot, and she said aunty ko naga kar diya aur kuhd kuch nahi nikala abhi bi pure kapde may ho and she grab my belt and took my belt out

I stared unbutton my shirt and remove it she took my partially pant out and grab my cock from inner and she measured with her she said you got long and thick I said this is your now you can do anything you like, she said aaj to iska pura maja loongi, she start playing with my dick she kiss on tips and she hold my dick with against her cheek.

And she pulled me on bed my pants wasn’t fully out so I bend down and take it off then moved on bed she give me space, she was slipping on her back and I was slipping next to each other facing her and my one leg on her feet, I start licking her nipples one by one and same time I started fingering her pussy she was all wet, I said to darling you are all wet and she said itna tu muje tadpa raha hai to wet to hogi na, ab jaldi se muje dede ab raha nahi jata, she grab my lund and stroking

I was going to lock my lips with her lips but she immediately got up and climb top of and take my penis in her pussy and starting stroking in and out with have moaning, and she was satisfied by something she want it for a while and she got it, she was moving fast up and down and I was pushing hard into her pussy and asking me keep pushing more & more I moved her on side and pound her pussy from site she was so excited with my stroke, we almost fuck for 20 min.

Her love juice was floating like river, after I cum we sleep side by side holding each other, she said this her best fuck, I said darling this is just a warm up, remember you are going to be with me all day today, she smile and give kiss on lips and said I love you and grab me tight against her naked body. If you guys like this story let me know after that I fucked her 4more time, I am still with her it been almost 2.5 year, my Nalima aunty drive me crazy each time I have her in my arms. I don’t know how long our little secrete will last
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:luddite55
good one... but it ended very abruptly.........could have been extended for at least 4-5 more updates. The description of the actual act was very short. The buld up was good.

Write another keeping the above in mind..........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Enjoying With My Neighbor Aunty

My name is Akki, am 19 yrs old. am quite attracted to matured lady’s specially who are friendly and thinks life is for once , and a person can only live up to his / her given time , and want to enjoy fully out of it. One of such incident happened with me when I was staying in Raipur. And I was far away from my home. I was staying there in rented house of a community with other peoples staying over there. As I was very good in getting familiar with different peoples, I faced no problem in getting familiar with peoples around me staying in the community.

My neighbors were well behaved towards me though they were all staying with their respective families. There was a neighbor as such who were very much liked me. They were only two of them with a *yrs old son. I used call them as aunty and uncle only, as they were quite an elder than me. Aunty was 10 yrs older than me and her husband was 10-15 yrs older than me. As my work was very demanding , I use to come home at late hours of the day , tired and feeling to have a good sleep.

These things happened many days and my neighboring uncle and Aunty watched several times. One day they invited me when I just came home; they invited me by telling that I can have my dinner over their place instead going out again. As I thought that was not a bad idea and also they were requesting i agreed upon. That evening we all enjoyed the dinner together and in the way we also became very familiar to each others. When finished I went to my house which was just beside their house.

A week later I was given the charge for night shifts in my workplace. So I use to come home by 9am. And resting for the whole day again at 10pm I had to leave. That week when my night shifts were on aunty use to sometimes take care of me for my breakfast and lunch. In the meantime we chatted a lot on different topics. These were all happening when uncle was out to his office. Once when I was sitting in her house, casually she asked what I do in the night shifts, do I really work or I look for fun....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I asked her what she really meant of fun. She replied that I should be knowing that am not a kid. From that i understood what she meant, as the conversation kept on going we became frank in our approach, even she didn’t hesitate asking me about my sexual experience if I had any. I said no. ( dear readers before going deep in story let me say that aunt was sexually very attractive , she was fair in complexion , nicely curved figure , specially her ass ,

Her boobs I use to stare at them very much as they can’t pass by any male unnoticed , and she was very soft spoken her smile was like an angel.) Suddenly, her 2yrs old kid woke up started to cry, she hurriedly went to that room and when returned she was breast feeding him, seeing that I was in state of shock and embarrassment. I tried to avoid seeing that as I already saw her one boob out of her blouse and the child was feeding onto it.

Though it shocked me but it also aroused me too, as I saw her big swollen white boob was out of her blouse while the other one was covered in the other cup. It seemed as she was not wearing bra because she had to feed the child often. She was absolute ignorant of me and was roaming free in front of me and acted as if I was not there at all. Slowly I gained some courage, started to watch what in fact was offered to me. I can clearly see her cleavage, her naval area but she was totally ignorant of my presence.

Suddenly she asked me what you are looking at Rahul. I thought the ground beneath my feet shocked. I shuttered, but she said, Raju, it seems that you never saw a child’s breast feeding. In return I just afford to give a smile to her. As the baby slept. She quietly kept him on the bed and returned to this room. And asked, me do you like that? I just nodded my head in appreciation, and only

I knew how I said yes to her, my heart was throbbing inside as she was staring right into my eyes. I tried to leave her place but she held my hand smilingly urged me to stay back for sometime more, as she felt lonely in these hours of the day. So, I stay back. She then started to play games by quizzing me. How I feel with elder women? Do they attract me sexually? What is my choice of woman?........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When she asked the last question I replied I can only dream a woman like you who is attractive in nature and soft spoken. Hearing this, she was impressed and was smiling looking into my eyes. Then she asked me how I look at her, I said as friend who is elder than me. Then she said do you like to do a favor to your friend, I said sure. She then holds my hand and said do I look attractive to you? I said yes, off course you are attractive. She smiled in return and gave me kiss on my forehead.

Then she said akki I started to like you too, and I want you to make me happier. As she said that everything was clear for me, I decided to agree on her offer. So, I nodded my head in return. She smilingly, hugged me kissed me gently all over my face. In return I hugged her quit tightly and felt like her boobs were getting smashed on my chest, it felt really good, as the soft bosoms of her flattened on my chest.

In the meantime things were getting a bit heated up. As we kept kissing and hugging each other, our kissing developed in a passionate tongue twisting kiss. We both were searching for each others tongues and sucking it passionately. Then I broke the kiss and said what was in my mind, I said her that I wanted to feel her heavy bosoms as they attract my imagination. She happily opened the buttons of blouse and the two bosoms were set free.

They are big swollen and soft. I touched one of her tits and she rolled her eyes back. Then lowered my mouth on her and started to suck I thought some milk will flow out of her tits but its not , then she laughed back and taught me not that way. She sat on the bed and told me to lay down my head on her couch. I saw two big tits hanging right over my face to be sucked like a baby.

She then, put her one tit into my mouth and told me to take more of it in mouth, until the whole areola was in my mouth, and said to suck now, wow what a thing her warm sweet milk from those fleshy boobs was flowing into my mouth. I kept on sucking while squeezed the other one. I squeezed the nipple hard and it became erect. While dried up this one, started to suck on the other boob. By this time she started to unzip my pant and pushed it down to my knees, and slid her one hand inside my underwear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She was playing with my tool. Caressing it softly while moving the skin up n down on my shaft. She asked me how you keep this huge cock inside. She was caressing with my balls. Then I got up and she bent over my lap and took the full length into her mouth, sucked it hard, very hard indeed. I felt like I will cum in her mouth there only. As I said her I am Cumming she didn’t moved her head and eventually came in her mouth she swallowed my cum as much as possible. I was then lying over there, on her bed and fondling with her tits.

She touched my cock and my balls caressing them griping my cock in hand and moving them up n down motion. Suddenly I felt I was hard again. This time, I undressed her totally, goodness gracious what a sight to see. Below her boobs there starts another world of beauty. Her navel was deep , curved smooth white hips , nicely curved thighs , a protruding fleshy buttock , and between all these a glistening plumpy hairless love triangle. Phew! I thought that was enough to kill a man in an instance.

She, was standing nude in front, I hold her tightly against my body we were pressing onto each others body. I made her lay down on the bed on her back. We kissed deeply, as our tongue played on our mouth swirling in. simultaneously squeezing her boobs. Then moved down, sucked both her tits, squeezed some milk out of those. Swirl my tongue deep into her navel. At this she started to moan slowly and was pressing my head for more. Then, moved further down and between her fleshy thighs,

I licked I her thighs bite them, licked her pubic region. I put my hands under buttocks and she spread her legs apart. Licked her asshole, and then slowly licked her pussy. Pressed my tongue harder inside and parted her pussy lips. Jabbed one index finger into her asshole while I sucked her clit. By this she was arching her back up and then falling down. Holding the back of my head she was pressing my head for more intense and deep sucking on her pussy. She was moaning quit loudly and I was afraid that it may just wake up her kid.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As my action was kept on going she was thrusting her pussy on my face and was shaking violently. Then she came screaming….right onto my face I drunk her juices as much as possible. But my erection by that time was painful. She jumped up from her lying position and bend over my dick she took full of that in her mouth and sucked it hard. When she moved her head it was glistening with her saliva. She pushed me to lay down on my back. And squirted over my dick it entered in her as it pushed its head inside her.

Her mouth was opened and was looking at the genitals. She started to squirt over slowly then became faster and faster. And she bent forward offering me to suck on her tits while she kept on pumping on my dick. I took one tit in my mouth while squeezed the nipple of the other one harder and painful. Sucked both the tits alternatively. Then she got up and changed her position in doggy style and told me to hump her from back as she like this position very much. I settled myself behind her and pushed my dick inside.

Humped her so furiously that she buried her face on the bed. And with each thrust she was jerked ahead. She was grinning with pain while her face was buried in the bed. As I was very much fond of her ass too. They were nicely shaped like two globes placed side wise. Fair in complexion and was shining because of the sweat. I pulled out from her cunt. She tried to look over her shoulder thinking what happened by that time I place the tip of my cock at the entrance of her brown eye.

It didn’t require any lubrication as my cock was already slippery because of her cunt juices. I shoved it inside her asshole and her head thrusted backward. Grinning in pain, she tried to suppress her screaming by pressing her lips together. I was able to enter the head of my dick only and it got sort of locked inside as her sphincter gripped firmly on my cock. I started to push inside slowly and entered all my full length. She was urging me to stop that. But her urging felt in deaf ears.

I kept on pumping her ass. At one point I pulled out and that left ass gaping. When the gap was slowly getting to close. I pushed in again. I stood up on my feet and while half squirting position I was humping her ass from behind like a mad dog. I reached ahead to cup her tits. Squeezed them hard. Pinched the nipples hard. And saw her looking at my face over her shoulder. There was an expression of pain in her face , but she was enjoying and was meeting my thrusts by giving back thrust............
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was about to cum and wanted her to drink all that down her throat. So, pulled out and while standing onto the bed I hold her chick up right at the tip of my cock and in anticipation she opened her mouth and discharged loads of cum into her mouth she sucked the tip hard and drank all the juices. We were so exhausted, that we laid there for about an hour or so. Then we, both cleaned up our selves. And I went to my room as she kissed me and hugged me and thanked me. Later, I came to know why she was that desperate.

Her husband used to have a quick fall problem. And over that he was very much ignorant to sex and her sexual feelings. Whenever he felt the urge, climbed onto her comes within 5mins. And falls asleep. She couldn’t bear it after her 3yrs of married life. Things were driving her crazy and then she found me. It’s sad but, at the end I promised her to keep her happy and she doesn’t require going to other males for her needs. That kept her happy. And kept her family life just like a happy family.

As the day progressed I was getting attracted deeply with her. And we shared a good bondage between us. In times I use to go to her house while her kid was awake. But at the same time we need to do something to settle the fire. So, we used to have few quick sessions than longer ones. One day I saw her in the kitchen her kid was playing in the other room, so I thought of quick fire. She was cooking I grabbed her from behind rubbed my dick on her ass. Pressed her boobs. Lifted gown from the back I gave her good oral session.

Other day, when she asked for milk for my coffee I said yes and when went to the kitchen I came following her and lifted her blouse from down sucked her tits and drank a lot of milk. One I told her to bent down over the kitchen sink and lifted her gown from the back and fucked her hard and came in her, while her husband was in the bathroom and her kid was sleeping. We enjoyed both very much.

And kept both of us happy. I was then planning to move out of chattisgarh.. But before leaving we did all sort of things. But unfortunately she moved to Delhi few months before. Anyway, She is still in touch with me
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Partner

My story begins about ten years ago when my husband Vimal had started the Garment Trade. Soon he met a man named Prem who was also in the same business, and he was senior in the field so and my husband became friends. Prem really helped to my husband’s Company. Being the same age as myself, Sajad and Prem had the same ideas about life and Vimal shared ambitions. They both loved the fast pace of commerce and wanted their pots of gold to be plentiful.

Then one day, my husband told me that he wants to invite Prem to our house to share a meal together. He told me that he would not sit in drawing room but in lounge. It was so strange for me as my husband never inviting male guest in the house and he keeps me in vial. I don’t know how he dare to brought male in home. That day was the turning point of my life and the reason I have to write this story. I am bursting to tell you! To tell the whole world in fact!

Maybe at this point I should tell you something about me. I had grown up in a very small town in a very conservative family so I’m a little religious woman, and like me my husband also interested in religion activities. I don’t like to meet male other than our close relatives and I never allowed people to enter my house other than blood relatives.

My body is thin although at the age of 36 and after birth of three children. But have got meat on right places woman should have. My breasts are full and for the most part still as perky as they had been when I was twenty-five. I’m fair skin rather than other Indian women who are dark, with a long nose and regular features though I dressed conservative simply, like most Indian women normally wore shilwar (traditional baggy trousers) Qameez (long traditional shirt) suit.

I wore baggy clothes and used Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around neck and chest to covered myself well. Yet my boobs and bottoms were so generous that they could not be completely hidden from view. I dressed in my finest but a very simple way. A black traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser) and a large white Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around my neck and chest to cover my chest in the most decent fashion

Prem was also dressed in a very simple way. White traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser). My husband formally introduced me to him, as I had never met him. Prem was tall, slim and in excellent shape with wavy black hair, fair skin, light facial hair and hypnotic black deep, large captivated and powerful eyes, Authoritative personality. He was one of the most incredible men I had ever seen in my entire life........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Over the course of the meal Prem was sitting just opposite me at the table. Prem made polite conversation with. He lived alone, because sadly his wife died few years back leaving him with two children who are away from him in boarding school. As he told us that many noble ladies hoped to catch his eye for first two years. But From the time of his wife’s death until this day, the day that he met us he had not looked at another woman. He told us that he had buried himself within his work.

Time seemed to pass more quickly now. My husband and I did not take a lot of time be convinced about Prem that he was not a wife seducer, a trouble-monger of ill repute, but a fine upstanding gentleman with extremely honest, loyal, good and jolly decent manners.

He got closer and closer to our family, I felt something for him from when I first saw him, I couldn’t tell what? I didn’t know what was that sort of fondness, as I never attracted to him or other man sexually as I was always one-man woman not only in my entire life but also in my dreams. No one male impressed me in any way in my life.

So I gave it name of sibling and started call him bhya (brother) and he called me Bhabi (sister-in-law). The children liked him very much. During our meetings, he carefully avoided looking at me. When he spoke to me it was with kindness, respecting my place as his friends wife.

During one meeting, I was watching him, I noted that Prem didn’t wear underwear, as a long, noticeable contour in the inside leg of his shilwar revealed what had to be an eight inch cock at rest. I was getting a turn on thinking of Prem’s masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. My heart began thumping as I considered what he must be like with a full erection and that was because my husband’s near five inch and thin cock.

Above all these he never give me the real pleasure of sex, he always left me dry and un satisfied in bed but I never give at much attention because of my natural shyness and conservative mind. For most of our sixteen-year’s married life we had treated sex with a reservation. Other than that he was a caring man and a great husband. I had never once regretted marrying.

I don’t want but from that day I was found myself always thinking about Prem and It was when I was in my bed at night; there wasn’t a night when I didn’t think about him. How I stepped into this New World. I was typical conservative Indian housewife with our set of values. I spent a lot of time thinking about him while he probably had no idea that I wanted him so badly. I love him. I had always loved him but I’ve done it in silence. I had been feeling guilty because I dream about best friend of my husband.

At that time my frustrations were so painful when I met Prem I could not look at him because I was frightened of him, frightened of myself, my feelings for him. He never bothered to pester us with uninvited intrusions to our house, although I wanted to meet him every time, every day, but not meet him. I was like a tormented child. I had no explanation what this man did to me; all I knew was that I was dying to make this man mine and there was no way in the world it could be possible. I could not foresee any way of achieving that.

Vimal got a huge loss in his business because of over investing when the market was dead. Before he could control, it was too late his business was beyond irretrievably. Vimal had fought his business with everything he had. Then, just as surprising he decided to go to America to seek his fortune. In many respects, it was the best of times and, naturally, the worst of times. But the problem was that he needed to leave us behind all alone during his stay in the states.

My husband Vimal had lost his parents. Although my’ parents were available for our care. But in Indian custom, the parents or relatives of the female would not stay with their daughter and son-in-law. My husband turned to Prem, his very good friend and adopted brother for help. I was a little uncomfortable about this situation because I was not sure how I’d keep distance from Prem, but agreed with my husband after a little argument.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My husband was fully convinced that Prem was a thorough gentleman and not a scoundrel or opportunist at all. Thus, he asked him to take care of us in his absence. Needless to say, he willingly stepped into the breach to be a good caretaker and helper towards us in case of our need during my husband absence.

He assured us that he would do his utmost to make sure that all our needs, and attention. My husband thanked him profusely for being such a good friend and benefactor and told me and the children to look to Prem for love and guardianship until he came back for us, that Prem had promised to take care of our needs.

Vimal went to the USA but didn’t t inform us of his arrival to the states. It was so strange not to hear from him. We feared the worst. We tried to get information but couldn’t and after a month he himself informed us by telephone that he had been caught by the US immigration and has gone to be imprisoned for seven years.

The incidence was a big shock for us. We had to face lot of problems, and it had paralyzed me. I sobbed in the nights, mourning for my husband and my misfortune. I moped around the house, hardly doing anything, hardly going anywhere. For the next few months, Prem helped me with all the things that I had to do while at the same time comforting me. All I wanted that time was to have someone to hold, and Prem was the only one who done just that.

All my desire in life was brushed to one side momentarily as I took over my new role. I was more concerned about the uncertainty and insecurity of my small family. Although it was a big shock for us at the time, but time heals every things. Now Prem was a more frequent visitor to us. Prem held regular meetings with me and discussed the problems as well as worked out solutions in the smooth running of our home; Prem had gained quite a reputation as a member of our family. We gradually became friends and got to know more about each other. Prem now became my hero when he came to our aid like this. Weeks and months went by as Prem and I got to know each other better...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I would sometimes invite Prem over for an evening meal. I was also calling him more frequently for different kinds of help like the children’s school matters and financial support for my family in our day-to-day activities. Several times we traveled from one place to another together for different reasons in his car. When we were traveling together in his car, so many time he touched my belly, breasts, and bottom accidentally. Every accidental touch of any part shook me and sent series of shivers down my body.

I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Once Prem and I went to my children school and there was a cool brisk breeze blowing. It caught the bottom edge of my qameez and lifted it. I felt that for a split second, Prem saw the usually secret top of my shilwar, my shilwar covered hips.

It was not problem both for us to stay alone in kitchen. As So many times he came and stood close by my side, not too close but close enough whenever I was making coffee or tea for him. So many times he brushed with me or brushed with him, and I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Self- praise is not recommendation but let me do it that my body was really made for a sin and even a saint would lose his self-control in close proximity to me.

I meaningfully stared passionately into his lovely eyes, he also kept his eyes on me, and sometimes he smiled while looking at me but nothing more than that. Days passed us by.On different occasions Prem approached me with small gifts for the children, and me these I accepted with grate thanks. Each time he came to us he made up some business reason. He brought special gifts like chocolates for my children and so on for me perfume, body lotion. I started to hug him lightly whenever he returned from a long visit away. I have to admit, that I wished so many time to let my hands linger a little to feel his body, but I never did try.

Now Prem was like a member of our family and he used to have dinner at our place often. We talked for hours and I felt so comfortable in his company. We discussed a lot of things, my family, my family problems, and my children. We would sometimes sit in my house late at night alone, and talk but never anything personal. I never saw him in a romantic mood. Once on a rainy night when we were sitting in our drawing room after dinner and were raining like a hell outside, I asked him, ” When will you be remarrying, bhya (brother)? Tell me what kind of girl should I look for you?” (This is common in India that sisters search bride for their brothers)

Without any hesitation he answered “Like you.” he smiled nonchalantly at smiled nonchalantly at me, I froze for a moment. So, that night I’d seen Prem eyeing my full breasts for the first time.”Like Me? What do you mean?” I moistened my lips and asked with a nonspecific smile.

He answered; “I mean pretty, attractive and beautiful like you.” I looked stunned at me for a moment, clearly embarrassed. I did not know what to say and stared at me for a few seconds. Then a whimsical smile crinkled my lips as I answered quietly, “Prem, you make fun of me, Dear. I am not beautiful.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes, you look great to me always!” he said to me passionately.

“Thank you, Prem!” I uttered quietly. I was blushing from head to toe.

“Only thank is not sufficient, do something for me,”

“Prem, you’re doing much for us and I owe you? I don’t know how can I repay you?” I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside his.

“No, Bhabi don’t say like this, I did nothing for you.”

“I admit Prem, I could do nothing because I’m a woman and know I would have face lot of troubles, if you didn’t help me,”

“This is my duty,”

“Anyway but you should tell me, How can I repay you?” I asked again.

“Search a lady for me like you,” he replied.

“You put me in trouble, my sister has been married and I don’t know where I should go for search woman like me, is there no other way to repay?” I replied him jokingly. I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside him. Prem touched my arm very lightly and just from his light touch on my arm my heart was pounding and my legs felt weak.

“Ok! Bhabi if you insist so, then I’ll tell you at some other time,” he replied.

“I may go now it’s too late now,” he said.”It’s ok, as you wish” I said with frustration, when I drunk. I sighed with frustration. Prem gave me a surprised look and then completely ignored me and walked to the main door of the house left me alone. I wanted ask him to stop but I didn’t want him to think of me as a whore.

I knew already that I didn’t want this to be totally from my side, I wanted him to respect me as he did all the time. I wanted to talk to him. No, that wasn’t it. Not really. I wanted to touch him. And, I wanted him to touch me. But he didn’t response me and I was thoroughly disappointed and realized that may be I’ve lost my beauty and I couldn’t attract him. So that night when I went to bath room for changing and wanted to use washroom.

” No, I’m still beautiful,” as I watched my nudity in the mirror. I was glad to see that my fair body was still much attractive at the age of thirty-six. Though I was 5′ 6″ tall, my weight never crossed fifty-four. The very least sag of my breasts added ripeness to it. My light pink nipples on my milky white were most prominent. I was really proud of my narrow waist that measured 32 inches. I had almost no tire like layers of fat like most Indian women of my age have, a very little fat around my waist and that only smoothen the curve from the waist to hips.

My belly has nearly flat. Skin on my belly was silky smooth and only blemish it had was the stretch marks from childbirth. But those had become very faint and were barely visible. My thighs were a bit heavy but looked nice. My butts were really heavy, about 38 inches. Though this was a bit too much, as they curved out on the sides and to the back the look was nice. I knew it added sexiness to my body. I felt very proud that my body was undoubtedly the best.

I was wonder that how he had ignore a sexy body like mine. Is he blind? Doesn’t he see? Doesn’t he like woman? Can’t he do? If he doesn’t turn near this body, then he is a saint or impotent. I was sure that He knew I was interested in him, and he had been interested right back. He was toying with me, flirting and playing it cool while I sweated it out. I was debating whether or not to just go over there and attack him. I decided to wait, and make him come to me. I was not going to fold so easily, and the game was becoming too much fun for me.

I changed and slipped into bed. My mind was in turmoil. I wished Prem were there by my side. I tried but for me, sleep wouldn’t come I could not sleep for long that night. My sex was on fire, quivering inside and I was radiating heat and desire. Thinking about Prem, I explored myself lightly sifting with one hand, while the other squeezed and pinched my tits. My hand reached further down between my legs, which I spread and braced against the door of my tiny hiding place to touch myself.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Honeymoon in Bangalore

hi guys this is vivek(19) and below i will be sharing with you all my sexual encounters with my chachi . njoiiiii

this happened a couple of months ago.ours is a joint family and i along with my parents and my chacha chachi lived in the same mansion. my chachi (shramita) was a bengali while we were marwaris. it was love marriage . my chachi wasnt exactly beautiful but she was tall , fair complexioned and had two great boobs. i fancied her from the day she first came to live with us . i waited for the right opportunity.

i and my chachi were quite compatible. we used to talk a lot and she being a postgraduate in english helped me a lot in my studies. i used to search for very small opportunities to go over to my chachi as her sight would force all the blood in my body into my lund. i used waste no opportunity to peep into her boobs and she too made no conscious attempt of hiding them from me as she considered me an innocent boy.

as days passed I got restless and my desire to fuck my chachi intensified. till then i restricted myself to fucking her in my dreams. my opportunity came after my class 12 exams results were out. i had done tremendously well and decided to go to bangalore for further studies. since getting into a college involved a lot of formalities, i decided to go over to bangalore and stay there for 10 to 12 days till i got admission. but my parents refused and they insisted that i go with one of the family members and sighting it as the right moment i suggested the name of my chachi.my uncle quickly agreed to it and i was elated. i knew that the day wasnt far when i would be all over my chachi’s body. i purposely booked a single room in a hotel instead of two rooms and my chachi only came to know it when we had reached bangalore. she was quite surprised to find it but she had no choice! i knew that i had to make the decisive move within those twelve days.one the first night of our stay in the hotel i intentionally slept on the floor while my chachi slept on the bed.when i was about to do the same the next night my chachi interrupted and she asked me to sleep on the bed as well! but instead of making full use of one half on the bed she slept at the edge attempting to stay away from me. i held myself well and was sure that the right moment was about to come .

for the first five days this continued and my chachi slept in her saree . she made it sure that the sari was tightly rapt around her body when she slept.but the thing she did on the sixth night left me completely dumbstruck. i watched my chachi coming out of a bathroom wearing a sleeveless nighty which barely hung on to her body by means of two strings! she gave me a naughty smile and went to sleep and this time she made full use of her half of the bed. i too slept. at about 1 in the night i woke up only to see her asleep. i found her legs upto her knees completely bare! i decided to touch them and after hesitating for a moment, i proceeded. i touched her legs gently. they were quite beautiful without a single hair.by that time i was feeling horny and i gently raised her nighty to look at her soft thighs.

after that i proceeded to get a feel of her bra and as i moved my fingers around my chachi’s neck.as I was moving my fingers around her cleavage she woke up. i was stunned when she looked at me. she smiled and grabbing my face with both hands she gave me a tight kiss on my lips. i understood her intentions clearly and removed the nighty from her body . she was wearing only a panty . i grabbed her by my hands and started sucking her boobs. in the mean time she removed my clothes and found my lund standing erect. she took it in her mouth and licked it.i licked her naval and belly and she held my head tightly in her hands. well after that i kissed her all over her body without leaving out a single part. she too vented her sexual desires by kissing me a hundred times in my chest. and then for the final act. I asked my chachi to separate her legs and she did it as I said. I saw her fresh unutilized cunt waiting for me. I sat on my chachi’s thigh and pushed my lund into her hole. She screamed with pain and pleasure.....

“ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh vivek aur ander aur zor se vivek. Aaj meri pehli suhaagraat hai. Ise yaadgaar banao vivek oohhhhh”.then taking my lund out after 15 minutes I asked my chachi to sit on my lap and she did so. Her cunt nearly touched my lund and then I moved my hips in such a way that my lund entered her cunt. I kept moving to and fro until i ejected my cum into her cunt for the fifth time. Surprisingly even after ejecting so much cum into her choot my chachi did not feel satisfied. By that time I was completely exhausted and badly wanted some rest. So I took out my lund and rested on my chachi’s naked body for a couple of minutes.then my chachi sain “please vivek mujhe aur chodo.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Abhi mera choot thunda nahin hua hai . ise aur pani kii jarurat hai”. Unable to stand again I asked my chachi to fuck me. She then sat on my thighs and directed my lund into her hot red hole.ooooooooohhhhhhh what a feeling it was for me, I felt I had entered a completely new world. Then my chachi thrusted my lund into her cunt and moved up and down rhythmically . she was enjoying every bit of it.as she moved her huge breasts moved like two footballs moving restlessly. All this while I firmly held on to the pillow as my chachi’s fun was causing me tremendous pain .

And when the pain became unbearable I shouted, “bus chachi aur nahin sehe sakta. Thori der mujhe aram karne do plz.mera lund dard kar raha hai”hearing this she got up and slept near me and as I rested with open eyes staring the ceiling my chachi was busy sucking my waist with her lips . she started near my waist and stopped on reaching my lips. She kissed them for 10 minutes . after that she placed her head on my chest and slept near me. I didn’t utter a word and she suddenly said “kya soch rahe ho vivek? Ye to hamari pehli suhaagraat thi. Ab to agle 20-25 saaloan tak humein aise kai suhaagraat manani hai.aaj se tum hi mere asli pati ho. Wo tumhera chacha to bilkul namard hai, apni patni ko chod tak nahin sakta. Kher ab tum mujhe mil gaye ho, meri jarurat ab puri ho jaegi” I looked at her and smiled and then we shared another passionate kiss . now some of my strength was back and I resumed to fuck my “patni” again. I threw her on the bed and started to kiss her lovely white thighs. and she made all sorts of sounds “uuuuuummmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhhh nahin vivek plz dard karta hai.uuuffffffff nahin”

then I asked her to turned around with her back facing me. What a lovely back it was. White , beautiful and not a single hair in the pussy.i kissed her allover her back and on reaching her pussy, I thrusted my lund it her ass hole. My chachi screamed “oooooohhhhhhhh nahin vivek. Dard karta hai. Nahin plz ooohhhh”. But I was enjoying every bit of it and continued to do so for the next 20 minutes.

by that time our body was burning hot with sweat. the smell of my chachis body and armpit was like scent to me. we contiued to fuck each other for the next 5 hours and i fucked my chachi from all possible angles. after that we slept naked on each others body.

the next day i woke up at 11 a.m. my chachi was no where to be found in the room and i quickly had a bath, went down in the hotel’s restaurant. my chachi was having her breakfast, she smiled on seeing me and i joined her . we went back to our room . we fucked each other again in the afternoon. for the next 6 days we were like a honeymoon couple , fucking each other every night and throughout the day. only in the evenings we would come out of our rooms. as far as my admission was concerned i decided to cancel it and take admission in a college in calcutta. after all i had to fuck my patni

we returned after 6 days and i told my parents that i couldn’t get admission because all the seats had been taken up earlier. i had told them from bangalore itself.

my relationship with my chachi is 2 months old and we make it a point to fuck eachother atleast 3 hours a day.we love each other a lot and hope that our relationship continues for a long time my chachi has even proposed to divorce my uncle and marry me but i know that it is not practically possible .but ours is a secret marriage. Whenever my chachi goes out for shopping or any other work I accompany her like all husbands do. She wants a baby from me and within a week she will going to a gynecologist to find whether she has conceived from my fucking or not.if she has, then we will be having our first baby by the end of this year and if she hasn’t, I will have to fuck her even harder until she conceives....

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply