Adultery All things happen in my uncle's house !!! by stylishtamilan
All things happen in my uncle's house !!!

writer:- stylishtamilan

17th August 2015

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1389114

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi all , Its me Radhika . Let me introduce my self . I have completed my engineering and my age is 23 now . After completing engineering i went to chennai to my uncle's house to search job and to stay there and enjoy my life .

To tell about my uncle , he is 38 now , have no children yet . I and uncle were very friendly always and we used to talk regularly through phone or even chat with each others regularly . I always liked him a lot so that if he talk to my other relatives i hates it and will fight with him . When ever i got leave i will go to chennai and will stay in my uncle's house . Uncle always used to buy me many things as we will go for shopping and other places whenever we got chances . I loved my uncle lot ..

After completing my engineering , I wished to go for chennai so that i can search for job and also it will be good to stay away from home . I booked a bus and reached chennai . Uncle welcomed me from bus stand and i went to my uncle's house . As i was bit tired of traveling i slept the whole day . Uncle is a business man and aunt has her own medical shop . It felt bored for me in the first two days as i slept and passed my time .

They have given me a separate room ,which the house have two rooms , a hall , kitchen and a attached bathroom in uncle's room .

As uncle and me were good friends we used to talk often about many things . Once me and uncle were watching TV , where aunt is cooking in kitchen . Uncle was changing some channels and he kept a local channel where a item song was playing . I kept watching him , that he was looking at the visual with out taking his eyes . Soon i give a beat to him and scold him in a friendly way . He laughed and said what's wrong with it . I again beat him and soon aunt came and we changed the topic ..

After few days we went for shopping with aunt also present . I usually refer to someone to buy dress . Aunt keeps looking for dress at one section and i kept looking for my dress in the other , where uncle was near to me . I asked uncle is this dress okay and if he likes it , i will take that dress . Soon i selected a chudi and uncle asked me to select a saree also . I asked let him choose it and he choose a good pink saree . But he hides it from aunt . Then i went for lingerie section and he too came with me and he asked me to choose some sexy lingerie . He then choose me a very expensive sexy lingerie .I helped for my uncle to choose his dress too ..

Next day after aunt went to her shop , uncle asked to wear that saree . I said i am yet to take bath and after bathing i will wear it . He asked to soon finish my bath and wear it . I went to the bathroom which was present in uncle's room and took my bath . After completing my bath i came out with towel around my body as i have kept my dress in my room . I saw uncle was laying in the bed . When i opened the door he was eagerly looking at me , we both exchanged our smiles and i went to my room . I first but the new panty which we brought recently and then the bra .Then i wore the petticoat and blouse and started to wear the saree ... Soon i got a knock from the door and uncle asked me that does i'm ready . I opened the door partly and asked him to wait for 5 more min. Then i completed wearing my new dress and asked uncle to come in .............

More to come ! Please if you like it , so that i can continue it .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle opened the door and came in . He saw me in saree and she said wowww you looking awesome in saree . I smiled and turn side ways in shy . He keeps praising me for sometimes . He takes his mobile from his pocket and starts to take some clicks of me . I too give some pose for him . He then asked me to lift the saree like heroines do in movies , which means to raise the saree above my head . I did so and he clicked some photo's ..

Then we cracked few jokes and suddenly he asked me does i'm wearing the new lingerie . I beat him in his hand like a lover and said i can't tell . He again asked me and said YES . He then slowly asked me why not to take few photo's in that too . I said now way .. He pleased me again but i keeps hesitating again and again . Then he again asked me at least remove those saree . I anyway agreed and started to remove my saree and now with petticoat and blouse . Actually my boobs are quite big and i used to wear 34c bra . When i removed my saree he again expressed his pleasure by saying wowww it looks great ..

He again starts to take few clicks in his mobile . He said me to give few pose and i obeyed him in all those poses .. He was taking clicks like i'm a heroine . Then he asked me to try the new chudi that we brought . I asked him to go out and he did so . Then i wear the new chudi and he again clicks few shots in his mobile .. After that we had lunch together and he went out for his business works ..

More romance to come !! Please comment if u like it !! Waiting for ur response !!!!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After that me and uncle become more friendly and naughtier too . He used to see my boobs often but i acts like i have not seen him looking at my boobs . Once i have washed that new lingerie and put to hang in the top of the house , where we used to dry our cloths . Uncle have taken few clicks of it and he have send the photo through whatsapp to me . I send a angry smiley to him . He again send another photo of it . I asked to him now are you happy after seeing those , but he replied he will be happy only after seeing those as i wear them . I replied then it wont happen .

In night uncle have kept his mobile in the table . I took his mobile and tried to delete those photo's . He have put password for Galary . I simply tried my name and it opened . I was happy that he have kept my name for his password . I saw the picture he have taken today . He have taken pictures of my bra and panty . In one image he have taken as he is kissing the bra . I was bit shocked though to see that . I send that picture to me through whatsapp !! He also protected his whatsapp with password and it was also with my name ... I have not delete any picture and kept the mobile in the same place ..

In the next day around 10 am , i messaged to him . He too replied soon . After chatting for sometimes i send the photo which he had kissed my bra . He soon asked how i got this . I said i have taken this from his mobile . He asked about password and said its easy for me to find . He never said anything and just replied with smiley's then . He told that he was busy and he will reply later and kept his mobile then . At 3 p.m he came to home . I was put shy to look at him after that . He came to my room , he looks like he never mind that and he was as normal as always . He then slowly said don't take my mobile without my permission . I said then you don't though my lingerie with our my permission . He smiled bit loudly for that . Then i asked to him does it taste good , why did you kissed that .

He said if he would have kissed it before i washed it must be tastier and smiled . I said chiii and in shy turned other side . He said next time before washing give to me . I replied no . He said lets see and again went somewhere ..

I keeps of thinking all incident and slowly my hands starts to move over my body . With one hand i pressed my boobs and with other hand i slowly lifted my nighty . I put my hands inside my panty and started my finger my pussy . While fingering i keeps of thinking about my uncle as he is kissing and fucking me .. Soon after fingering i felt guilty and then i went to wash my pussy .

More to come !!!!!!!!!!! keep commenting for more !!!!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After few days i found a beer on my uncle's room . I clicked photo's on my mobile and send to him . He soon asked does i need it . Me in naughtier replied yes . Soon with a hour uncle came to house with a bottle of beer . I said to him , i simply played with him and i don't need it . But he asked me just to try it . Soon he opened it and kept in front of me . I too take it and smelled it and it really smelled too bad . I kept it down . Uncle then takes and drink few . Soon i too take it and suddenly pour it in my mouth and drinks few . Ohh its taste bad really [img]file:///images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] .. Again i take one zip and drink some beer . Uncle then drank the remaining ...

In the night uncle send me a video , I downloaded it and look at it . It was me drinking beer . I asked him to delete it . He said he needs a kiss . I replied with kiss smiley . But he asked me he needs in real . I said no and starts to fight with him a bit on that day .

In the next day morning while we were watching TV i sit near to my uncle . When aunt went inside i suddenly kissed him in his cheeks . He was bit shocked that aunt might have seen . But then he smiled a hold my hand with his hand .. We both keeps holding our hands like lovers . As soon as aunt came we take our hands ..

That night we planned to go for cinema and we went to near by theater . Uncle sit in the middle where i sat next to him . While watching movie uncle again holds my hand and i too hold his hands . We keeps our hands like massaging for sometimes and then we played with our legs . He keeps moving his legs in my body and i too did so .. Really this things made me wet that day ....

More to come !! Keep commenting !!!!!!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Our relation keeps going other way now as both of us have more lust and we used to do all things like lovers . We keeps chatting the whole day sometimes . I felt him as my boy friend .

Once he brought few T-shirt and brought to home when aunt was not there . He gave it to me and asked to wear . I closed the door and wear the new T-shirt . It correctly fitted me and it clearly shows my boobs . I opened the door and he came in . He was speechless for sometimes and he keeps looking at my boobs . Yeah really after wearing this T-shirt they looks more sexier . I beat him and told enough seeing it and comment how it looks . He says they were big . I again beat and said i asked about T-shirt . He laughed and said it's simply super for you . He sit in the bed and asked me to try the other T-shirt's too . I asked him to go out so that i can change but he said he wont go and lay down on bed ..

Then i slowly moved my T-shirt upwards but again brings them downwards . He acted like he is closing his eyes . I told him don't act and he again laughed sheepishly and opened his eyes and looks at me . I too look at him and our eyes exchange few words and probably more lust . I then slowly removed my T-shirt and was standing just with my bra at the top . I hide it with my T-shirt and took the other T-shirt and starts to wear that . Uncle keeps looking at me ... I looked myself in the mirror again and this T-shirt too looks fit and was tight for me .. Now he takes his mobile and take few shots in it . Again he asked to try the next T-shirt . I asked him to keep his mobile inside . He puts his mobile in the bed . Then again i slowly removed the T-shirt and was took the other T-shirt to wear . Suddenly uncle took his mobile and clicks few shots . I was standing just with bra and T-shirt in my hands .. Soon i went to buy his mobile from him , without wearing my T-shirt . I was just with my bra and my hands were fighting with his hands to buy the mobile . He keeps moving the mobile other side so that i cant buy it from him .. Though fighting with me , uncle's eyes were completely in my boobs area ..

Then i wear the next T-shirt soon and again went to buy his mobile now . But he was too strong as i cant buy it . I asked him the mobile then and asked to delete it . He said no . I keeps asking to him and then he took the mobile and puts it inside his underwear . He told me if you want take it ..

The room was silent now !!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was silent so he was . Slowly i went near him and again asked for his mobile . But he replied if u need it u can take it from here . Slowly i take my hand and went near her pants . But i take my hands . Again i take my hands and kept it in his pants . I have feel the touch of his mobile and also his hard Penis . When his penis touched my hands it feels like a electricity passes through my body . Soon again i take my hands . Uncle has sitting in the bed with a sheepish smile .

My mind again wants to touch his penis . But still i wont . I was standing there with already lust occupied more in my body . My hands want to touch it again . Again i took my hand and kept in the same space now . He must be more hard on now i thinks . His Penis vibrates from inside .

Again i asked him the mobile but he again said open it and take it . I pushed him now and he was laying in bed now . I take my hand near to his pants again and opened the button from his pants . Now i moved the pants down a bit .. I turned back now but my hands where in his stomach now . I slowly moved my hands now and my hands already touches the top of her underwear . He was laying down quietly there . I pushed my one finger a bit now and slowly my 2nd and 3rd finger too went inside his underwear . I was still turning on the other side . My finger already touches his mobile . I slowly moves my 3 finger on the top of the mobile and it reaches the other end of the mobile . At the same time it also touches his Penis a bit too . Now i slowly moves the mobile outside and takes it outside .

My hands touches his Penis many times while taking it outside . I turned now and looks at his underwear . His penis was large and hard inside his underwear . Now i took the mobile and deleted the photo's . He asked me to help to wear his pants now . I moved his pant and also put the button in his pant and closed the Zip too .. Now he gets up from bed and sit in the bed near to me .

More to come .. Comment for more !!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
He sat next to me very closely . I was in shy a bit and was seeing down . He took his hands around my shoulder and was looking for me . I was still looking down . He took his hands and kept in my face and turned me to look at his face . But i kept looking down . He then asked me do you need lollipop . He means his penis , i too understand it . I said no in reply . He then took my hand and kept it in his penis . Now my hands was above her pants touching his penis . Soon i took my hands from there . He smiled and again came to take my hand and kept there . But i was bit strong not to give my hands .

Next he came near my ear and bite my ear a bit . I again turned in a shy now . He kissed there and said you are damn beautiful . I kept quite . He now hugged me from sideways and kissed me in my cheeks .. I felt like we both are losing control now . I want to stop it now but my other mind wants to go it ahead ...

What wins my mind or my other devil mind ?????????

I was very nervous now . My mind want it to go ahead but still i want to stop it . Now he slowly moved his hands around my body . I was feeling more nervous now . He slowly touches my boobs and soon he moved his finger from there . Finally his hands landed on my stomach area . He pressed my stomach , I was sitting quite there . He looked at me now . I too looked at him . Our eyes exchanged few words . He bring his face near to mine . My heart beat starts to increase now . His face is very very close and his lips were near my lips ... His lips slowly touches my lips . He moved his lips in my lips . Slowly started to suck my lips .. Yeah it feels good . I liked it . He slowly puts his lips inside my lips now and starts to suck it . He was sucking in softly and very slowly . He is enjoying every moment now . I'm too enjoying . Now i too slowly started to suck his lips . There is a bit of saliva ex - changed between us now .. We are again sucking it now ... Then i took my face away and he was looking at me like a hungry dog . I smiled at him and he too smiled at me . Again he wants to suck my lips and came closer to suck . I pulled him away now and smiled . He looks disappointed now . He turned his face on the other side . He called him by his name but he says like he is angry now . Now i came close to him and turned his face very strongly and as soon as his face turned my side . I starts to suck his lips . He too responded now and he kissed me more faster than before now . He was sucking it and i too sucked his lips vert fastly and our face was full of our saliva's now .....

Now he pulled me in the bed and came on the top of me and kissed me in my neck .. Slowly he came bit below and now he was kissing my boobs above the T-shirt . I was completely out of my control now and so he was too . He now takes his hands and start to press my boobs and was kissing it now . He went to remove my T-shirt now .....

More to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He slowly removed my T-shirt and put it aside . Now he starts to kiss my boobs above the bra . While kissing he slowly moved his hands under my pants . He moved his hands under my panty now and starts to play with my pussy now . Soon he took his hands from there and came to remove my bra . He removed it now and was pressing and moving his hands all around my boobs and sucking it now .. He played with my boobs for more than 10 min and slowly came down now and removed my pants .. I was just in a panty now .. He slowly kissed my stomach now and with his mouth slowly he bite the top of the panty . With his teeth slowly he moved my panty down a bit . He can see my public hair now .. Its bit hairy there for me .

Then with the help of his hands he removed my panty completely and i was laying naked in the bed now ... His kissed me in my pussy and was licking my pussy now . I was just enjoying all the show now ... I was moving my hands on my boobs and was pressing my nipples in mood . He then removed his pants and brings his penis near my face. I get up from bed ans starts to suck his Penis .. I sucked it for 5 min and then he came to the 69 position as he is licking my pussy and i was sucking his penis ..

Now slowly he get up and bring his penis near mine pussy . I was bit scared too . He slowly pushed it in my pussy now ... I made a huge sound ahhhhhhh .. He then again slowly pushed it inside my pussy and i again made a bit sound . He takes his penis out now and again slowly inserted inside and kept it inside for few seconds . He then slowly takes it out and teased me by inserting slowly and taking it slowly outside ..

Now step by step he slowly increased his speed now and i was started to make huge sound . Room was full of noise likeee ahhhhh , yeahahhh ,, uncllleeeee , fuckkk meee and so on .. He fucks me for around 10 min now and now he have him cum now . He takes his penis out and spilled his cum on my stomach and boobs .... He asked me to suck his penis now and i sucked it .. His cum were on his penis and i sucked and cleaned it ..

Now he lifts me and takes me to the bathroom . Still lifting me he on the shower and water was pouring on us now .. He now leaves me down now and washes my body .. His hands moved all around my body .. I soaped him too .. We finished our bath together and again he lifts me to the bedroom ....

Comment for more !! More to come !!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After that great fucking he leaves me in the room and went somewhere . I was thinking about my great sex with my uncle .. In the night uncle returned and he was very normal to me as everything was okay there . I was bit tensed as aunt may caught us . That night i slept with bit of tension ..

Next day starts as every usual day . Aunt went to work, uncle was preparing bathing when i was waking up from bed . I was still sitting at the bed and saw the time it was already 10 a.m . I was still feeling lazy and sitting there and planned to brush . Suddenly i saw my uncle entering the room with fresh look as he have shaved and have taken bath and was wearing a T-shirt and pant . I thought he have planned to go for somewhere ..

Uncle came and sit near to me in the bed and put his hand around my shoulder . I smiled at him and asked him where he is going . He said no where . I asked him they why he have dressed neatly and so . He just said nothing . I said i will brush and come soon so that we can go somewhere today . He too agreed . I get up from bed and take my brush . Uncle too get up and take the paste from shelf and took the brush from me and kept the paste in the brush . He said he will help to do everything today . He then took the brush and asked me to open my mouth . He was now brushing my teeth . After brushing i went for bathroom and finished my morning things . He then take me to the dinning table and he helped me to eat the morning breakfast , idly .

He takes idle in his hands and asked me to open my mouth and puts it in my mouth . After eating few times , then he again put idly on my mouth . Now he came near to me , kept his mouth in my lips and kissed me and takes the idly which i have chewed . He did the same for sometimes as i too enjoyed the act . When i drank water he asked me to spit it in his mouth and he drank it .. After completing our breakfast he helped me to wash my hands and mouth ..

Now he takes me to his room and removes my nighty . Then he removed my panty and bra . I was standing naked in front of him now . He then removed his dress too and he was also standing naked . His penis were already standing hard .. Now he takes me to the bathroom for bathing . He ON the shower now as water was pouring on our body . He hugged me and i too hugged him to tightly now . Both were now kissing and playing with each other in the water .. After that he takes the soap and he puts me soap in each and every part of my body . He enjoyed every scene and i also makes him more mood by making some sexy noises as ahhhh , hmmm and so on ...

Now i took the soap from him and puts soap in his penis .. I massaged his penis now with the soap for around 5 min .. Then we completed our bath and he helps me to dry my hair and i did to him .. He then takes my dress from my shelf . He takes his own choice in selecting my dress . He chooses white T-shirt and black pant with red and brown inner ..

More to come !!!!!! Comment for more guys !!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then he first wear my panty by asking me to stretch my legs and then he helps to wear my bra and then T-shirt followed by my pants .. Then he takes me to the car and keep driving . I asked where we were going but he told its surprise and keeps driving the car !!

Finally he reached a bit apartment in the outer station near beach side .. He have already booked a room for us there . He asked me to come there and i followed him and went there ....

Sorry for short story now !! Bit busy will come with a bang soon !!!

That was really a great apartment . Many foreigners were there . Uncle booked me a room there which cost 50,000 for a entire day there . I asked him whats here for this much cost . He said you are going to see it today . We went to our room . As soon as we entered the room uncle locked the room and starts to kiss me from behind . I was already in a mood too and i enjoyed the kiss . I was in wild mood that time and i want to enjoy him more now ... So i hold him now and pushed him in front of me and starts to kiss his lips harder . He must be surprised by my act for sure .. I become more wilder that time .. After kissing i removed his tshirt like a hungry girl and starts to kiss his chest and so .. Now he also become wilder as he pushed me in the bed very faster and fall on me . He kissed my boobs above my T-shirt and then he removed my T-shirt and starts to bite my nipples through bra .... now he removed the bra too and starts to play with my boobs . He sucks it bite it press it beats it and enjoyed my boobs completely ..

Now i turned him down and i was top of him now .. I again kissed his lips now and sucked it deeply .... Now slowly i came down and starts to remove his pants ... Then i removed his underwear and starts to kiss his penis .. I was already harder and i played with it .. I sucked it and even gives a small bite to it as he moam some times and i enjoyed his moaming ..

Now he pulled me towards him by pushing my hair and puts me in the bed and he starts to suck my pussy .. He insert his tongue in my pussy and i keeps making loud noise that time .. He keeps licking my pussy and then starts to lick my ass now ... He licked my ass for sometimes and then slowly came to insert his rock hard penis in my pussy .... He slowly pushed the first shot inside me and then starts to increase his speed .... I was making loud noises as he keeps fucking me ...

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door .. Uncle covered me with bed sheet and he wear a towel and went to open ..

More to come !!!!!!!!!!!! comment more !!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle opened the door , It was the waiter as he came with lunch for us ... I was covered with bed sheet and i saw the waiter . He keeps looking at me . I gave a wild smile to him . He must known that i'm naked or hot inside the bedsheet .. After keeping the lunch , he asked to my uncle whether we need anything else . Uncle said no need of anything as far as now . If we need we will call .. He then went and uncle locked the door .. Uncle now again removed the bed sheet and he removed his towel too .. His penis has gone small now .. So i take his penis in my hand now and starts too suck it .. While sucking uncle asked me , u liked that waiter ?? I said no ..

But he asked then why i smiled at him .. I said something but he keeps asking the same .. I said he is too hot and handsome so i smiled .. Uncle smiled and now his penis is hard as before .. He then again came to fuck me .. Now he was not fucking me too strongly but still i enjoyed it .. he gives few push to my pussy and soon he cummed on my pussy ... After that i kissed him and he asked me to clean myself and come .. I asked him to take me to the bathroom but he refused .. He was thinking something else i thought .. In anger i went to the bathroom and washed myself .. After cleaning myself i came out .. I was shocked for a moment .. Thw waiter was in our room talking to my uncle ... I didn't see him first as i came out naked from the bathroom .. The waiter have seen me naked ... I don't know what to do and soon take a towel and again went inside the bathroom and locked the door .............

What's next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment for more

I now tied the towel around me .. Was thinking whether the waiter has gone or not ... I called my uncle now and asked is he went . he replied yes and i now came out now with towel around me .. The waiter was still standing there and uncle was laughing standing there . I was bit of shy now and gives a stare to uncle . He keeps laughing and asked me to come to him . The waiter was looking at me with full of lust in his eyes . The towel cant hide me fully as my nipples can seen through it too . Now i went near to my uncle , he holds me and made me to sit in his lap now and holds my stomach with his hands .. My uncle now kisses me in my ears and told me that the waiter wants to touch my boobs . I was shocked to hear it from my uncle . I give a slap on my uncle hardly in anger .

But my uncle never minds it though . He holds my stomach even stronger now and said the same ... I asked my uncle to send the waiter away and uncle did the same soon ... After the waiter got out , I opened my towel and shows my body to my uncle and said this body is only for you and not the waiter . Uncle then throw my towel now and pressed my boobs strongly .. Now i was again back to mood .. He pressed it and puts his finger in my pussy and again asked why not you try him too , it will be fun . I don't know what to say to him now .. I was quite now and thinks of the waiter . He was young , white and looks a strong man .. I like him but how to allow him to see naked in front of my uncle i thought . Uncle said few things to do it and finally i agreed to my uncle and said its just for ur wish ..

Uncle was very happy now .. He went out now to call the waiter . In the meanwhile i wear my dress and was waiting for them ... Soon uncle came with the waiter .. I was sitting in the bed and the waiter came and sit near me .. Uncle send he needs something and went out locking the door . Now me and waiter was there alone ..

A minute was silent was going between us now .. I broke the silence now asking his name . he said his name is Sekar and he is from salem . He asked my name and i replied to him .. Looks he was most shy type so i thought of starting a scene there ..

I slowly kept my hands on his hands and holds his hands .. He too holds mine hand now and we both keeps moving our hands .. He then moves his face near to mine and brings his lips near to me and starts to kiss my lips .. I too responded him by sucking his lips as we both keeps kissing and sucking each others ... He then moved his attention to my boobs as he starts to kiss my boobs above my T-shirt .. Then he removed my T-shirt and asked me to remove my pants .. I removed my pants now and also his shirts and pants and made him naked .. He too did the same to me by removing my bra and panty .. Now he hugged me tightly and kissed my where ever he can .. We both hugged each other and moved like a snake ..both of us were lying in the bed now and doing it ...

Soon he takes his dick and pushed it in my pussy .. I was surprised that he didn't lick my pussy .. He gives few push now in my pussy and takes his penis put and now came to suck my pussy ... He lick my pussy by moving his tongue all over my pussy ....

Now we got a knock in the door as uncle was opening the door !!!!!

more to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle entered the room now, I was bit of shy seeing uncle . The waiter was also looking at my uncle . Uncle asked the waiter to continue as the waiter starts to lick my pussy . Now uncle came near me and starts to kiss my lips . I too responded to my uncle by sucking his lips . Both me and uncle kissed and sucked our lips so nicely . Now uncle removed his dress and made himself naked . He asked the waiter to lift me up . The waiter takes me as i hugged him . Now the waiter lands me in the bed and uncle was lying there . The waiter came in the back of me as i was in doggy style . he starts to fuck me now . My mouth was near the penis of my uncle . Uncle asked me to suck his penis now .. I was bit of pain now as waiter is fucking so hardly .. Now i takes the uncle's cock and starts to suck it .. Waiter was giving a nice push to my pussy .. Soon waiter cummed and now uncle comes near to my pussy and starts to fuck .. Uncle handles me slowly and he knows how to fuck me ...

The next thing happened was i never expected .. The waiter came near to my ass and he starts to insert his penis in my ass hole .. I was shocked a bit but still likes it too . He cant insert his penis so he split his saliva and the takes a oil bottle and pours oil in my ass and in his penis .. Now he slowly inserted his ass in my ass hole .. It was paining for me now as i made loud noise .. Uncle's penis was still in my pussy as he was slowly watching the way the waiter inserting in my ass hole .. Soon the waiter's penis went inside and he slowly takes it out .. Now again he starts to insert it and he begins to fuck me in my ass .. Uncle too started too fuck in my pussy and both were fucking my both holes .. I was making noises noww.... ahhhhhhh its paining for meee .. AHHhhh sshhhhh doooo ittttt .. come on uncleeeeee fill my holeeeee // ahhhhhh ,,,...

Soon uncle cummed me in my pussy now and bring his penis in my mouth .. I keeps sucking my uncle's penis as the waiter was fucking my ass now .. Uncle asked me whether he too want to fuck me in her ass .. I told not now its paining now .. Uncle agreed .. Now the waiter takes his penis out and brings it to my mouth .. He cummed in my mouth now .....

Soon the waiter cleaned and went out .. I was lying in the bed as uncle was cleaning me now ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It happened after few days !! Uncle informed to the family members that i have a interview so he is going with me to bangalore .. We went to bangalore in car .. uncle wants me to remember it for long .. He arranged a lodge in bangalore . In evening we went for shopping . He asked me to take what ever dress i want and i choose some good dress for me and also for him . He too takes some dress for me .. In the night we returned to lodge .. Uncle didn't fucked me in that night . Next day he asked to get ready in morning . I got ready and he takes me to wonderla .. He gives me not to wear bra also gives me bit of transparent white t-shirt to wear . Uncle and me went as a pair inside and we spent our time like couples . Finally after 12 we went for water games ..

We went to the pond and had fun with the water . Bcoz of no bra my nipples can be easily visible as i saw my boys were looking at me .. Uncle wants that and he keeps on teasing me in the water . Then we went to the waves section . Uncle takes me to the men's side in the waves .. I hold him tightly as he went deeper .. Many boys were circling around us that time .. Uncle leaves me after reaching the limit of water and we keeps moving as per waves . Uncle sometimes pushes me to the near boys some times , even sometimes i fall because of waves to other boys . I can feel some boys touches me in my ass and even someone's hand touches my boobs twice . After some play in water uncle and me came out . It was two boys who followed us then .. I can see they were following us as where ever we went .. Uncle too noticed it .. So to tease them uncle kisses me when ever he got chances also he keeps his hand on my ass ..

!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
***********The End***********

This much i got from xossip
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Very Nice, Could you please continue further
Like Reply