Adultery ALISON A TEACHER'S STORY by exbiidelhi2012
ALISON A TEACHER'S STORY
collected by:- exbiidelhi2012

12th January 2012 

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1116251

i am not the author of this story but i found it interesting and enjoyed a lot...hope you all feel the same..........read and enjoy

Alison's Story

Synopsis: A mature, respectable young mother & teacher reflects on her youth, when as a firebrand feminist she is taunted into becoming submissive.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1

I can't believe that I am actually writing this down after so many years. I am now a ‘respectable' married woman of 38. Happily married to John, with two lovely kids, mortgage, the works. Sixteen years ago I was a newly qualified secondary school teacher. I had left college with an overdraft and no job. Worse than that, I had no where to live. That's where John helped out.
We had been together for over a year, and things were going well. I had met all of his friend, and generally got on well with them. Especially Sally, we always seemed to hit it off. Sally had a boyfriend, Alan. They lived together in a large flat above a tailor's shop. The flat was really two flats, on two floors, and they had talked of getting someone in to rent the first floor, while they stayed on the top one.
When I found myself with nowhere to live, John asked them if they would consider splitting the flat. They agreed, and so I had found my place to live. The next thing was to find a job ! Alan was able to help with this, as he was a teacher at a local comprehensive, and had been there for about four years. He had a quick word with the head, and I was installed as the new junior English teacher.

At first everything was great. I had a fine time spending my new salary on furniture and fittings. I got on well with Sally, and we had lots of girly nights in drinking wine while John and Alan went out to the pub.
I should say something about Alan at this point. He was 26, the same age as John, about six feet tall, very dark hair, brown eyes and slim build. He and John had been at school together and were really close mates. I had never actually had any kind of argument with him, but I always felt uncomfortable alone with him. He gave off the impression that he thought women were beneath him. Now in those days, I was a very ‘right on' feminist, and so his attitude really irritated me. I suspect that he knew this, and played on it. He was the kind of guy who liked to get a reaction. He was also the kind of guy who made you feel that he was undressing you with his eyes, something else I hated ! I could really have done without him, but he was John's best friend, and my new land lord, and so I put up with him

Though I say so myself, I was a bit of a looker in those days. Although I am only five foot three inches, I had long dark brown hair, which almost reached my hips, 34B boobs, and a tight arse, which John always said was my best feature. I liked to dress in stylish clothes for work, which always got the attention of the ******I was teaching, and when at home I would generally slop around in jeans and t-shirt.
One evening I was up at Sally's place, and we were getting very drunk! She told me of a friend of hers, Lin, who had gone away with her boyfriend Keith for a week at a county cottage. I knew Lin, or so I thought, and so I was stunned when she told me of the kind of activities they were planning on getting up to. “Lin likes to be dominated” Sally said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, she likes to be completely dominated. I mean totally. All week. She has to do what ever Keith says, the moment he says it. If she doesn't, he spanks her. He's made her do the most humiliating things in the past, like go to a pub and deliberately let some man see her boobs. On one occasion he made her wear a really short skirt, and no knickers.

Then he made her go to the supermarket and keep bending over for things on the bottom shelf. God knows how many blokes had a look at her snatch that day. She said she absolutely loved it !”
I was stunned! “But Lin isn't into anything like that” I protested, “She wouldn't let a man treat her like that, she's got too much pride as a woman !”
“That's what I said to her” Sally replied, “But she said that it was really exciting not knowing what she was going to have to do next. She said that she is always on the verge of a huge orgasm whenever she and Keith play their game. And she said I shouldn't knock anything until I've tried it !”
We talked about this for ages afterwards, on the sort of things we would imagine them doing. Then we talked about the sort of things we would hate to be made to do. Of course, what we were really talking about was the sort of things we would secretly love to be made to do.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I realised this when I went to the loo and found that my pussy was absolutely soaking. I hadn't been that randy in years ! John and Alan came back from the pub soon after, and we made our way to our own beds. John got the shag of his life that night, and even now, after we have been married for ten years, he still mentions it. He has no idea why I was so hot that night, or what was to happen over the next few months !
Two weeks later, John dropped a bombshell ! His company was starting a new operation in Australia, and as a junior manager, he was going to have to work there for six months. I was furious ! “Can't they send someone else? Why you?” I yelled. “Yes they could send someone else”, he said, “But my career would be finished. If I can't do this, then I've no chance of promotion, now or in the future. I'll be pushing bits of paper around for the next few years until they find a reason to make me redundant.” He said. We argued for hours, but he eventually made it clear that he was going, and if I wasn't prepared to support him then he would go it alone. Reluctantly, I agreed. I loved him, and didn't want to lose him.

A short time later, John went to Australia. It wasn't until after he had gone that I realised how much I was going to miss him, and how much I loved him. I was all for leaving my job and going over there, but he said no, he was moving around too much and we wouldn't see anything of each other anyway. I was stuck !
Sally and Alan proved to be great friends during the first few weeks after John went. They spent a lot of time with me, and we got drunk a lot. I even began to soften my opinion of Alan ! one night, as we were putting away a few more bottles of red wine Alan mentioned Keith and Lin. I looked quickly to Sally, and we both grinned ! What I didn't know was that Alan had seen this.
An hour or so later, and Sally was well and truly hammered ! As she started to fall asleep in the chair, Alan carried her upstairs and put her to bed, and then came down for some more drink. We talked about nothing much for a while and then he said “So you know all about Keith and Lin's game then Alison?” I was pretty drunk myself by this time, and said “yes, and it all sounds a bit stupid to me.

I mean, what's the big deal in letting some man make a complete fool of you, and then tell all his mates? I'm assuming that all you blokes know about it ?”
“Oh yes, we know ! Keith makes a point of telling us everything he gets Lin to do. We even suggest things for him. Last month we suggested that he take Lin shopping for underwear, but when she went into the changing room to try them on, she would have to leave the door slightly open, so that anyone passing could see in. And guess what I saw when I went shopping last weekend?” He said with a smile. “Surprise me” I said coldly, “Lin stripping and flashing all her bits for all to see, changing room door open by about a foot ! She drew quite a crowd I can tell you. Nice tits !”
“I think you're sick, and Keith is the sickest.” I said.
“Yes, I knew you wouldn't like the idea. It's too much of a challenge for you isn't it?” He said.
“What do you mean ‘challenge'?” I said, “Where is the challenge in letting some man control you completely, humiliate you, make you do the most degrading stuff.

Where is the challenge?” I was getting pretty angry about it all by now, but Alan just sat calmly, smiling a little smile, infuriating me further!
“Well let me put it like this”, he said, a patronising tone in his voice. “Lin really enjoys herself. She really gets off on it. She knows that we all know, but the unspoken rule is that we never mention it in front of her. That way she can have her fun, so can we, no-one gets hurt, and no-one thinks any less of her for it. In fact, she's being really masculine about sex, none of this emotional shit, she just sees it as a way of having a good time. And she knows Keith loves her to death. He wont even look at another woman, and she knows that too. But you couldn't cope with something like that. You have to be in control all the time, and the stupid thing is that you think we all respect you for it ! You're a real little tight arse, Alison, you think you can do anything, but you couldn't cope with grown up stuff the way Lin does. That's why I said it would be too much of a challenge for you. Admit it, you couldn't give up control of your life for a second, never mind a whole week. You just don't have the nerve or the maturity for it”.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
By now I was very drunk and very angry. Now the drink began to talk.
“Of course I could do it” I said, “I could easily let myself be controlled, there would be nothing to it.”
“Prove it”
“What?”
“Go on, prove it. You're always saying that there's nothing you can't do, well I'm calling you on it ! Prove to me that you could cope with not being in control for once in your tight-arsed life.”
“OK, so how do I go about proving it idiot!, in case you hadn't noticed, John is 10,000 miles away. Who do you suggest I get in as my Svengali? You?” This last was said with so much sarcasm, even he couldn't miss it.
“I wouldn't want to be bothered with you” he said, smiling “like I said, you wouldn't be able to do it, you'd cry off or something”
As if in a dream I heard myself saying “I could cope with anything you could come up with, and more besides. You think Lin is so cool because she lets herself be played with by all of you, but I could easily do that too”
“OK” he said, “Like I said – prove it”

“Right”, I said, “Try me !” I had seriously underestimated how drunk I was, I was in a towering rage, and I wasn't going to let this smug bastard get the better of me, or so I thought ! The idea of playing with him appealed to me. I would let him think he was controlling me, and then at the vital moment I would pull the plug on his little scheme. I was also enjoying the sexual tension in the room, which was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.
“Right then. Show me your tits” he said, still with that thin, patronising smile on his face.
I knew he was trying to provoke me, to make me refuse to play along, so that he could smile triumphantly and say "I told you so". I wasn't going to let him win so easily. I was going to prove to him that Lin was probably playing a game, and on her terms, not Keith's or any of his seedy mates.“Is that the best you can come up with?” I taunted, as I stood up, staggering slightly as I did so. I pulled my T-shirt up and off over my head, threw it onto the floor and stood in front of him, hands on hips, triumphant !

He laughed !, the bastard. He just sat there and laughed !
“What's so funny?” I yelled.
“I've seen lots of bras, Alison. I said show me your tits!”.
Without thinking, I unhooked my bra, took it off, dropped it onto the floor next to my T-shirt and stood there just three feet in front of him. His expression didn't change, he didn't move. I was ready to kill him ! I shook my tits from side to side, cupped them in my hands and squeezed my nipples at him.
“Is this good enough for you then” I said.
“That's nothing”, he said, “I've seen Lin do much more than that! You'll have to do a lot more to convince me that you could handle as much as she does. Much more in fact ! Are you ready to convince me that you could do that Alison?”
“Go on then”, I said. I was seething.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
There was no way I was going to let him win, whatever it took, I would do. I was more drunk than I could ever remember being, and the drink had removed any inhibitions I might have had.
“What colour knickers have you got on?”, he said, still calm, still smiling.
“White” I said.
“Show me. Take your jeans off.”
I didn't stop to think, didn't hesitate. I unzipped my jeans, opened the button, and eased them down my thighs. I left them bunched just above my knees.
“That's no good” he said, “I said take them off. You'll have to learn to do exactly what you are told if you're going to do this properly”

I was now burning with anger, and determined to show him that just because I did 'what I was told', I was still in charge. Telling myself that I was setting the rules, and that I could stop this nonsense at any minute, I sat down, took off my trainers and socks, then removed my jeans and stood up in front of him, this time moving a little closer. He looked me up and down, like I was a piece of meat. He told me to turn around slowly so that he could get a good look at me. He told me to swing my tits again, then turn around and bend over to touch my toes. I knew he was having a good look at me, but I didn't care. I had shown him I couldn't be intimidated, and now I was up for it ! I was standing in front of him in just my knickers, bent over, with my legs slightly apart, while he ran his eyes over every part of me. I curious feeling came over me, I was enjoying myself! I realized with a shock that I had become very turned on, I could feel my pussy getting moist. I was suddenly aware of how long it had been since I'd last had sex.

It had been over a month, and in that time I'd only brought myself off a couple of times. I remembered that whilst I'd been touching myself, I had been fantasizing about being dominated, like Lin. I had imagined doing the things I knew she'd been told to do, like letting complete strangers look up my skirt, or being spanked by some Headmaster figure.
“Stand up", he said. I stood and faced him eye to eye. "I think you're enjoying this”, he said. I said nothing. “Well, are you ?”
Still drunk and angry, but now also very aroused, I couldn't help myself. “Yes” I said.
“Tell me how much you are enjoying this. Tell me how you like being made to strip in front of me, being made to show yourself off to me. Tell me how turned on you are by all this.”
I could feel my pussy throbbing, I looked down and saw my nipples like bullets, my heart was beating fast. I was like a bitch in heat. I didn't need to tell him how turned on I was, it was blatantly obvious! “You're right, I am enjoying this, I am getting turned on.

Are you happy now?" The truth was that I had never felt so aroused or excited. I was thrilled to be showing myself off to this arrogant bastard. But I still felt like I was in control. His next words almost made me groan out loud.
“I bet you'd like to take your knickers off and show me the rest, wouldn't you? I bet you love the idea of standing in front of me and just peeling them down. Look at the way you jiggled your tits for me, I bet you'd love to go the rest of the way, wouldn't you? Answer me!, wouldn't you like to be completely naked in front of me right now Alison?”
Part of my brain was yelling at me to get out of there, but I was too drunk, and by now too randy to hear it ! I desperately wanted some relief. He had planted the idea in my head that what I wanted to do most was to stand in front of him stark naked! The thought of him seeing all of me was, at that moment, the most exciting thing I'd ever known. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves, and said “Would you like me to take my knickers off Alan?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
great ...continue with big updates
Like Reply
His expression didn't change. I'd expected him to show at least some interest! By now I was breathing so fast I was practically panting! He leaned back in his chair, looked at me over the rim of his wine glass and said "I couldn't give a fuck Alison, what do you want to do?"

I gulped. I wasn't expecting this total indifference. Some how the positions had changed. I had started out playing with him, now he was playing with me, teasing me, goading me. I couldn't take any more. I wanted to strip for him. Of course I could just have gone ahead and done it, but it had become important to me that he wanted me to do it. I wanted him to want me. To my amazement I heard myself say “I'd like to take my knickers off for you Alan”.
"Yes, I bet you would", he said. "Trouble is Alison, its getting late and I really don't know if I can be bothered ! And besides, what about Sally and John? How would they feel about you dropping your knickers?"
"They wouldn't know" I said hurriedly, "I wouldn't tell, and neither would you. It would just be our secret!" I tried to sound seductive, but it came out sounding desperate!

"I really don't think I'm that bothered Alison. Perhaps if you were to ask me nicely, I might stay and let you show me what you've got. But to be honest with you, if I wanted to see a nice pussy, I could always have a look at Sally's right now, or wait and see Lin's !"
Now I was becoming desperate ! Without thinking, I blurted out "I've got a nice pussy! Really, I have! It's at least as nice as Sally's or Lin's, and I've got a really nice bottom! You could see them now Alan. You could look at my pussy and my bum, you could do anything you want to me, anything at all. Everyone says I've got a really nice bum. You can see me naked now, Alan, without having to leave the room. Just take a seat and let me show you all I've got. I know you'll like me Alan, I promise!" I couldn't believe I had said all of that, but the truth was that I was now consumed with the need to undress for Alan. I was determined that he would see me naked, and so here I was practically begging to strip for him.
"Well, if you want me to stay, you'll have to ask a lot nicer than that! Say please!" he sneered.

I summoned up my most seductive voice, pouted my lips and said “Please Alan, please can I take my knickers off and show you my hot pussy?” I had shocked myself. I had never spoken to anyone like this, not even John. Now here I was, naked except for a small pair of white knickers, in front of a man I didn't like, shaking my tits for him, bending over for him, turning around for him, getting hotter and hotter. And I had just begged him if I could take my knickers off and show him my most intimate place ! I felt humiliated and gloriously sexy. Something had changed. Now I was no longer in control, and I was brought almost to the point of orgasm by his indifference. I no longer wanted to teach him a lesson, I wanted to be controlled by this horrible man. I wanted him to shame me. I wanted to please him.
His next words stunned me. “No, Alison. I don't think I want to see your pussy tonight. You didn't ask nicely enough”. He made as if to stand up. I was seized by desperation. He couldn't leave!

“Please Alan, I'm sorry I didn't ask nicely enough. I'd really like to show you my body. I know you'd like it, no-one will ever know, and I so much want you to see me, want you to see my pussy. Please let me show you Alan, it's really nice, I promise.”
I was whining, begging like a small child. All that mattered to me was that Alan saw me in all my glory! I had never wanted to please a man as much as I did now. I saw him stop, as if in thought.
“And when I've seen you Alison, what then. When you've shown me your tight little arse, and your hot little pussy, what then? What will you do for me?”
“Anything !" I said breathlessly, "Oh Alan, I'll do anything for you, I promise I will, just say what you want me to do and I'll do it right away. You can do anything you want to me, I promise, please Alan”.
I was completely gone. Lots of red wine, a few weeks without sex, a little bit of anger, and here I was begging this man to do me the honour of letting me show him my most secret places. I was promising him anything in return for this ‘honour', and I meant it ! I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. He was the most important thing in the world at that moment. I would have done anything to please him.
“Alright then Alison, I'll let you show me your pussy. When I've seen it I want you to give me the best blow job you've ever given in your life, is that clear?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Oh yes Alan!, I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had. I'll do anything you want, I promise you, You wont regret it, I promise." I was babbling now! I would have promised him anything at that moment, even oral sex, which I hated doing !
"Right, then, get on with it!" he commanded.
He sat down again, in my arm chair, in my living room, drinking my wine, while I stood just a short distance in front of him. I drew another deep breath, hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my knickers, and slowly pushed them down over my hips. I felt like the sexiest woman in the world. I was going to show my pussy to Alan, the centre of my universe! I was looking into his eyes, waiting for his reaction. I felt the top of my pubic bush spring up over the top of my knickers. I pushed my knickers down further, and felt cool air touch my aching labia. I let them slip down my legs to the floor, kicked them off, and then stood in front of him with my legs slightly apart. From where he was sitting I knew that he could see right the way along my labia. I could feel the air on my clit, and knew that he could see this too. I kept looking into his eyes, which were looking at my pussy. I could have come right there and then.

He stood up and moved towards me. I was trembling with nerves and excitement. Slowly, he reached out and cupped my left breast, running his thumb over the very tip of my nipple. I gasped with pleasure, and almost came on the spot! He walked around and stood behind me. I could feel his gaze on my naked skin. He placed his hands on my hips and then ran his hands down over the cheeks of my bottom. He moved close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. His right hand now slipped over my hips and ran around to my belly. Very slowly, his hand began to descend towards my now sopping pussy. I felt his fingers slide into my bush. I leant back against him, his left hand snaked around and began to tease my nipple. I opened my legs slightly, and pushed my pelvis forward as his fingers inched their way towards my most secret place. My skin felt as though it was on fire ! His cool, slim fingers gently touched the lips of my labia causing me to groan out loud and breathe almost inaudibly "Yes, oh yes!". One of his fingers slipped between my lips. I could feel how wet I was down there. I could smell my own sex! His finger entered me and my knees almost gave way ! Then his finger traveled along my aching slit and touched the very tip of my clit. Bolts of pleasure shot through me like electricity, I was whimpering and pushing my pelvis forward onto his finger. I was so close to climax, and was lost in the delicious sensations he was producing in me.

And then he stopped and walked away from me! I was so surprised by this that I almost fell over backwards as he moved away! I turned to him with a puzzled look on my face, but before I could ask him why he had stopped he picked up his wine glass, emptied it in one and dismissed me with a gesture.
“Not bad Alison,but I've seen better, and you've got all that horrible hair all over it. I don't think I'll bother with the blow job, the sight of that fucking bush has put me right off !”
I was crushed. He had led me to a place I had never though to go. I had been desperate for him to look at me, had begged him to do so. I had felt sure he would like me, would enjoy the show, and now this. I had been left teetering on the brink of an enormous orgasm. My desperation and sorrow grew. Something in my brain told me that I had to please him. I started to cry with frustration.

“Please Alan, don't be cruel to me. Let me please you, let me give you that blow job, you don't have to look at my pussy again, I promise. Just give me one more chance, I wont disappoint you Alan, please, please”. I had been reduced to a pathetic, whining child. I was on my knees, stark naked in my own home in front of this man. I had stripped and humiliated myself for him, and now I wanted more than anything in the world to please him further. Without speaking he undid his trousers and pushed them to his knees. His knob was hanging limply to one side. I was saddened further. All that I had done for him and he didn't even have an erection!
I crawled over to him on my hands and knees. I took his member between my right thumb and fore finger and closed my lips around the head. I savoured the warmth and smoothness it, swirling my tongue around it and sucking gently. My left hand caressed his balls, stroking and tickling. My right hand closed around his shaft and I began gentle up and down movements. He groaned slightly, and I felt triumph, he was swelling in my mouth!

Within a few moments his member was hard and throbbing in my mouth. I continued to stroke his shaft up and down, tickling his heavy balls all the time. I swirled my tongue over his glans, and tasted pre cum on the tip. I was in love with his knob. It was beautiful, it was hard, it proved I had affected him. I wanted him to come in my mouth, I wanted to taste him.
“Stop”.
I looked up stunned. “But you haven't come yet!” I protested. I felt cheated, surely he wouldn't take it away from me. He wouldn't be that cruel, surely !
“Get down on your hands and knees” he said. I immediately did so. He knelt behind me. I felt the tip of his member touch the entrance to my still aching pussy. I felt elated, he was going to enter me! I arched my back to enable him to enter. And then I felt him pushing into me, deeper and deeper. He reached to the very top of my pussy, slowly withdrew and then pushed in again. He started to push into me with strong steady strokes, gradually increasing in speed but always pushing in to the hilt. He reached forward to grab hold of my tits, tweaking the nipples, making them harder still. His hands moved down my hips and pulled apart my bottom cheeks, exposing my puckered little hole. His fingers played with it, teasing and tickling it.

One hand reached round and stroked my clit. I felt my orgasm building. It felt as though it was starting at my toes and rushing through my entire body. I began to fight for breath as the intense feeling ripped through me. I reached between my legs and stroked his beautiful, heavy balls, and then he was shooting deep into me. It felt like gallons of the stuff. I came again, this time collapsing in a sobbing heap after he had pulled out of me.
I drifted off to sleep, more satisfied and contented that I had ever been before. When I awoke some time later, Alan had gone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 2.

I woke up the following morning with a massive hang-over. Good job it was Saturday, no work. It was also the first day of a two week school holiday. I remembered this as I climbed out of bed and put on my dressing gown. The thought pleased me, two weeks to myself, bliss !
I made my way to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I couldn't hear any sounds from upstairs. Alan and Sally must be having a lie in I thought. It was then that I began to remember the events of the previous night. I felt sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up, retching violently. After a few minutes, I composed myself, and made my way to my living room. There was the evidence of last night's events. My bra and T-shirt thrown on a chair, my socks and trainers in a heap on the floor, my jeans discarded also, and finally, my knickers, still on the floor where I had kicked them off.
I picked the items up. When I picked up my knickers, I could feel they were still wet from last night. They reeked of my sex. I ran to the bathroom, stuffed my clothes in the washing basket, and threw up again.
I sat in silence in my kitchen, trying to remember every detail.

Finally, I thought I had remembered it all. I ran a hot shower, and began to wash every inch of me as though it were contaminated with something horrible. No matter how much I washed, I still felt dirty. And I had another problem: how was I going to face Sally, my friend and flat mate. How was I going to face Alan, who I hated even more now?
I was half way through some stupid idea about running away to Australia, when I saw the short note on the dining table. It was in Sally's handwriting, and said simply "Gone down to Cornwall for a few days, back Tuesday, hope the hangover isn't too bad ! Love, Sal"
I heaved a sigh of relief. I wouldn't see either of them for a few days. This at least gave me time to get my head straight.
Over the next few hours I kept going over the events of Friday night. I wondered if Alan had put something in my drink to make me behave that way, but in my heart I knew he hadn't. He had just pressed the right buttons at the right time. Lying in bed that night, picturing myself standing in front of him, begging to let me show him my pussy, begging him not to leave, to give me one more chance etc., I knew that I had given in to some kind of long suppressed need.

Half asleep, my hand drifted down between my legs, I woke up with a start. My pussy was soaking! I slipped a finger between my folds, ran it up to my clit, and gasped as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body. It took less than a minute to reach a shattering orgasm. I fell into a blissful sleep.
I awoke in the middle of the night breathless, heart pounding. I had been dreaming of Alan, of surrendering to him completely. My pussy was on fire again, I had to have some relief. For the second time that night I stroked my clit to a mind blowing climax !
The next couple of days were much the same. I couldn't get Alan out of my mind. When I was in the shower, I imagined him watching me, with that patronising smile on his face as he told me which parts of my body to wash. I climaxed again. I deliberately walked naked from the shower to my bedroom, and imagined him standing there watching me again. I was on fire for a man I literally didn't like! I felt like I was losing my mind, but it was a delicious kind of insanity ! I had more orgasms that weekend than I'd had in the last six months.

Monday night came. They would be back tomorrow. I still had no idea how I was going to face them, face him! I made up my mind that I was going to pretend that it had never happened. If I didn't mention it, perhaps he wouldn't either. And if he did, I was going to be firm. It was a one off, brought on by drink and missing John. There was to be no repeat. Ever!
They arrived back around lunch time. Sally popped her head around the kitchen door to say hello. She looked good, in fact she looked as if she'd been given a bloody good seeing to ! My thoughts immediately went to Alan's cock, and his beautiful heavy balls. I felt a tingle in my pussy, and desperately tried to think about anything else ! I heard Alan's voice from up the stairs calling "Hi Alison". I called back "Hi Alan", trying to sound as normal as possible.
Sally said they were going out for a meal that evening, and invited me to come with them. I cried off, saying I'd made other arrangements, and she left with a smile. A short time later, Sally was back, saying she was going out to get some food things, and did I need anything. Again I said no, and I heard the door close behind her. I was alone in the flat with Alan ! I sat and waited, expecting him to come to me, but he didn't.

I had prepared my speech, and wanted to deliver it, but my audience didn't show! Sally returned, went upstairs, and I heard music coming from their rooms.
I made a point of being in bed when they came back. I didn't want to see him. Their bedroom is directly above mine, and a short time after they returned from their meal I heard them moving around in their room. It didn't take much imagination to figure out what they were doing. Sally and I often joked about the noise she made at critical moments during their love-making, but tonight she seemed to be having an especially good time! I lay there, confused, envious and randy as hell. When Sally reached her climax, I had mine too.
Wednesday morning, I got up, went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. I was lost in my own thoughts when there was a knock at the kitchen door. It was Alan.
"Hi Alison. Have a good weekend?" he said, the familiar smile in evidence.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Fine thanks, where's Sally?"

"At work, silly! Only us lucky teachers get two weeks off, the rest of the world is back at work!"
I made up my mind to say my speech. "Look, Alan, about Friday night…"
"Yeah, you really got into it real quick didn't you?!" he said, cutting me off, the smile getting broader.
"Look, Alan…"
"Let me guess, it was a one off, you were drunk, you missed John, it's never going to happen again, right?"
The bastard, he was making this as difficult as he possible could. OK, so be it. "That's right" I said, "A one off, best forgotten. Lets pretend it never happened, ok?"
"Except, we both know that you enjoyed the experience, don't we?"
"Look, like I said, I was drunk, I miss John, you wound me up. Lets just forget it, right?"

He smiled, that infuriating smile of his, sat himself down at the table like he owned the place, and then said "It took me less than an hour to turn you from a hard-line, ball-busting feminist who thinks giving a man a blow-job is demeaning, to a subservient little bitch who was begging me to allow her to take her knickers off and show me her pussy. You even begged me not to leave, pleaded with me to let you give me a blow-job, and made so much noise when I screwed you that I thought you'd wake the street, let alone Sally. Are you seriously trying to tell me that you didn't enjoy it? Come off it, you loved every minute of it"
"Like I said, I was drunk…"
"Tell me that you didn't enjoy it. Tell me that you hated begging me, that you never want to do anything like that again. Go on, say it"
I couldn't. The truth was that once I had gotten over the shock of having done those things, I had been enjoying every moment of re-living that night. I had wanked myself stupid over the weekend, and been deeply jealous of Sally the previous night.

He saw my hesitation. "You can't do it can you? Face facts, love, you really got off on that stuff didn't you?"
"Yes" I mumbled.
"Didn't hear you"
"Yes! I enjoyed it, ok. satisfied now? But that doesn't mean it will ever happen again, because it won't, right?"
"I think you want it to happen again. I think you enjoyed it so much you'd be prepared to beg all over again. What do you say, tight-arse, am I wrong or what?"
I tried to deny it, but the words wouldn't come. He had called my bluff, and it was just that, a bluff. I had never enjoyed sex as much as I had on that Friday night, and I couldn't bear the thought of never having that high again.
I tried to negotiate. "Supposing I did want it again, what then? There would have to be ground rules, it would have to be on my terms. No-one else would be able to know, right?"
"You mean, you'd only do as you're told when it suits you? The rest of the time you'd be back to being a tight-arsed feminist? No deal. You want this more than me. You'll do it my way, or not at all. Take it or leave it!"

I was cornered. I tried to reason with him. "But please, Alan, I couldn't bear the thought of you all laughing about me the way you laugh about Lin. What if John found out? It would destroy him. Please, can't we just keep it to ourselves?"
"No deal. Besides, the lads already know, I phoned Neil on Saturday when Sally was in the bath. They'll all know by now. I'll get ten out of ten for bagging the tight-arse! As for John, who cares? No-one likes him anyway, he's too much of a smart arse. You make a good couple, the smart arse and the tight-arse !" He laughed at his own joke.
I was mortified. They all knew. All of John's mates, Neil, Andy, Richard, Paul, Keith ! All having a laugh at John's expense. And mine.
I hung my head in shame. I had lost all my dignity, everything I had held dear. I was no longer an equal in their group, I was the "Tight-arse" Alan had bagged.

"So now we've sorted out the 'ground rules', Alison. There are none. You'll do as you're told, when you're told, and without hesitation or question, right? Any stalling on your part and I'll spank your tight little arse, is that clear?"
"Yes", I mumbled again. I was broken now. I had no more resistance left in me. I was his, to do what he wanted with. I felt my pussy getting wet again, as a thrill of fear ran through me.
"I didn't hear you, speak up, bitch"
"Yes" I repeated.
"Yes what?"
"Yes, I'll do what you say".
"Right, that's settled then" he said, as if we were discussing something of no importance at all, rather than my complete surrender to him. "Now then, why don't you lose that dressing gown, and let me see what I'm getting. No excuses about being drunk this time my little tight-arse! It's 9 in the morning, and we're both stone cold sober. So lets cut the crap, and let me have a look at the goods!"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I started to undo the belt of the dressing gown, my hands shaking, head bowed. "Stand up and do it, I want to have a proper look, tight-arse !"
"Please stop calling me that, I don't like it" I said.
"I'll call you anything I like, bitch, now get that gown off !"
I stood up, and in the middle of the kitchen, I began to nervously untie the belt. I did so slowly, knowing that once I took this step, there was no going back.
"Get a move on" he barked. This made me even more nervous, and I fumbled with the knot. Eventually, it was open. I took a deep breath and in one swift movement, I opened the gown and let it slip off my shoulders to the floor. I stood there in just a pair of knickers for his inspection. Instinctively, I folded my arms across my breasts.
"Get your arms down" he ordered.
I lowered my arms to my sides, and stood head bowed. He stood and walked towards me. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, he reached out and fondled my left breast, making the nipple harden. "Not bad at all, Alison.

You've got quite a nice pair here, I can see I'm going to have fun with these !" He reached out and stroked the other breast, taking his time, as if he had all the time in the world. "Chin up" he commanded. I raised my head. He then walked around me, looking at me as though I was some prize piece of meat. I could feel his gaze running up my legs, to my bottom and back down again.
He pulled the waist band of my knickers, and let it snap back against my skin, saying "I think its time to lose these, don't you?". I nodded dumbly, and once again I found myself hooking my thumbs into the waist band of my knickers while standing in front of this arrogant, patronising man. This time, I didn't feel eager to lose them at all. I felt small and insignificant, and I felt that he was laughing at me all the time behind his unmoving smile.
I pushed my knickers down over my hips, and let them fall to the floor. This time I didn't kick them away, but left them where they had fallen. He continued to walk slowly around me, appraising my naked body. I jumped as I felt his hand cup first one, then the other of my buttocks.

Then I felt his hand slide between the cheeks just touching the lips of my pussy. I gasped half in shock, half in pleasure. His fingers were long, and slim and cool on my burning skin.
He smacked my bare behind, which made me squeal in protest, "Better not put on any more pounds here darlin', or I'll have to give you an exercise regime!" I could have screamed. I know I have very few extra pounds on my body, and I was insulted by his words. He then walked round to face me. His eyes fell to my pubic hair. I had remembered his words from Friday night, I thought I knew what was coming, some remark about 'fucking bushes'. Instead, he reached out, slipped a finger between my legs and began to run it along my already wet slit. He slipped his finger between my pussy lips and ran it along the entire length of my pussy. He reached my clit, and began gentle back and forward movements, causing it to harden and poke out from under it's hood. I groaned and began to rock my pelvis in time with his finger. I was in ecstacy! I could feel my climax beginning and I closed my eyes and put my head back. Suddenly, Alan took hold of as much of my pubic hair as he could between thumb and forefinger and pulled, hard !

My pelvis jerked forward instinctively, and I cried out. I opened my eyes to see his angry face close to mine. "Get rid of this fucking horrible bush, right?" he barked at me, "Do it today. Shave it clean and keep it that way. I don't even want to see any stubble ok? If I catch you with a sandpaper twat I'll smack your fat arse so hard you won't sit for a month. Got it?" Through tears of shame and humiliation, I nodded my understanding.
"Right, now that we understand each other, you can get down on your knees and suck me off. Make it good or you fat arse will pay for it"
He dropped his trousers, sat down in a chair and leant back, waiting. I dropped to my knees between his thighs and took his cock into my mouth. As I had done before, I stroked and tickled his balls whilst moving his shaft up and down and swirling my tongue around his glans. He obviously hadn't showered because I could smell and taste Sally on his cock and balls from last night. For some reason, I found this wildly exciting. I tried my best to please him, even pushing my hand underneath him so that I could tickle his arse hole.

After a few minutes he groaned, grabbed hold of my head by the hair and sprayed hot salty jism into my mouth. I swallowed as rapidly as I could, not wanting to spill any, but after a few spurts, he pulled my head back so that his cock came out of my mouth. Stream after stream of hot jism spurted across my face and ran down onto my breats.
Eventually, he subsided. "Not bad for a first attempt Alison, but I'm sure you can do better if you really try." I stood up. "Where are you going?" He demanded. "I'm going to clean my face" I said. "No, I want you to rub it in, rub it all in" he said. A thrill of humiliation shot through me like a lightning bolt, as I began to rub his jism into my face, down my neck and onto my breasts. "Make sure you rub it into your nipples" he commanded, and I did so. On my knees in front of him, I massaged his seed into my breasts and nipples, which were now so hard they were painful. "That's better", he said, "Fucking hell Alison, you look a right sight, look at yourself". I went to a mirror in the hall and almost cried. Stark naked, clitoris clearly visible poking out from my labia, my face and chest shining wet from his jiz.

I looked a complete slut. Alan emerged from the kitchen, zipping up his trousers. "Right, get yourself sorted out, and get that bush shaved, or else." He slapped my behind again before going upstairs to his own flat, leaving me frustrated, standing naked in the hall way.
I went to my bedroom where once again I stroked my clit until I came, this time to an orgasm which left me sobbing for what seemed like hours afterwards. I hadn't heard Alan go out, but when I emerged, he was nowhere to be found. I was left alone to contemplate how my plan to finish this once and for all had gone so badly wrong.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 3

I had no idea where Alan had gone, or when he would be back. I showered and dressed, then set about cleaning the flat. After a while I heard the front door open and heard him return. I was in my bedroom tidying up. He walked in without knocking, as though he had every right to do so, sat down on the end of my bed and watched me as I moved about the room.
"Come and stand in front of me", he said. I walked over to him.
"Lift your skirt up". I lifted my skirt almost to the tops of my thighs.
"Higher, bitch, get it up." I lifted the skirt high above my waist. He looked at me and laughed. "What the fuck are those?" he said, pointing at my poly cotton, leopard skin print knickers.
"They're knickers, what else?" I said.
"Don't get smart with me bitch" he warned, "They're awful, get rid of them, and never let me see you wearing anything so fucking cheap again, right?".

I nodded. He reached out and took hold of a couple of the stray hairs which were escaping around the leg band. He pulled them, making me squeal, "Owww !"
"I thought I told you to get rid of this, why is it still here?"
I started to whine again, like a small child, "Please, Alan, I haven't had time. Please don't make me do that, I really don't want to, I'd feel so uncomfortable. Please, Alan, give me a break, please! There's a lot for me to get used to here. Just give me a bit of time, I'll do anything else you say, just not that, please!".
He smiled back at me. For a moment I thought he was going to agree, then he said, "I told you the rule. You do as you are told, when you are told. If you hesitate, or question me, your arse will suffer for it. I told you this morning to get that horrible beaver shaved, and you've done nothing about it. You've had plenty of time; there's no excuse. I can see I need to teach you a lesson. Get over my knee, NOW".

My heart was beating fast, my brain seemed to have difficulty reacting to my situation, I couldn't speak. As if in a trance I moved to the side of him and leaned over onto his lap. "I'm going to show you what happens when you disobey, you little slut". And with that, I felt my skirt being lifted. Higher and higher, until I could feel cool air on the top of my thighs. I felt him tucking the hem of my skirt into my waistband, then felt his fingers grasp the waist band of my knickers and pull them down, over my bottom, past my hips, and down to my knees. I blushed furiously, my skin burning, as he ran his hand over my bottom, stroked the inside of my thighs.
One of his arms was now holding me firmly around my waist. "Not a bad arse, Alison. I wonder how it will look after it has been smacked?" I groaned, shame flooding through me. "I'm going to give you ten this time, and you're going to count them" he said. "If you don't call the number, it doesn't count, understand?". I was crying now. "Yes" I sobbed.

And with that he brought his hand down smartly on my right buttock. I had never been spanked before, not even as a child, and the pain caused me to jerk up violently. His hand came down again, this time on my left, again causing me to buck violently. "You're not counting" Alan, said, clearly enjoying himself. The next time his hand fell, I was just able to call out "One!"
By the time I reached "five", my bottom felt like it was on fire. In between smacks I was begging him to stop, but he carried on relentlessly. Finally, I managed to count ten smacks, but I must have received about twenty in all, because I kept forgetting to count out loud in my misery and discomfort.
Assuming that the 'lesson' was over, I tried to get up, but he still held me firmly, "Stay still, until I tell you to move", he said. I lay across his lap, his hand stroking my blazing cheeks. I felt his hand move inside my thighs, move up and start to stroke my pussy lips. A jolt of pleasure ran though me, followed my a wave of horror – I was wet !
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"You really do get off on this don't you? You're absolutely soaking, you little bitch. I bet if I were to stroke your clit you'd come all over the place, wouldn't you?" I could do nothing to hide my shame, or my excitement. "Wait till the lads hear about this! To think that little tight arse feminist here gets off on having her arse smacked! Who'd have thought !!"
I squirmed away from him "Please, no, don't tell them, they don't need to know, please Alan, no, I'm begging you, don't make me look stupid in front of them. I've done everything you've told me to do, don't tell them, please !"
I should have known better.
"If you don't shut up winging, I'll give you another ten, and invite them round to watch. Now shut up, and go and stand in the corner facing the wall, like a naughty little girl."
I was now completely broken. It had taken just a few short days for me to change from being a strong, independent woman, to Alan's toy, his plaything. His to do whatever he wanted to. I stood in the corner, face into the wall, hands on my head while he sat and admired his handy work. My skirt was still tucked up, my knickers around my knees, my bright red bottom on display for him, and my clit throbbing madly.
After about half an hour, I was allowed to re-arrange my clothes, and stood in front of my torturer again.

"Now, the next time I tell you to do something, perhaps you will pay attention. Have you learned your lesson, bitch?"
"Yes, Alan, I'm sorry". I still can't believe that I was apologising to him, after all he had done to me, but by now I was so under his control, I didn't care anymore.
"Are you going to do as you are told I future?"
"Yes Alan, I promise"
"Then you know what you have to do tonight then don't you?"
I nodded.
"Say it then!"
"Shave my pussy", I mumbled.
"Right, so get on with it. I'm going out with the lads tonight, I'll be back late. Be in my living room at ten o'clock sharp tomorrow morning for an inspection, and if there are any spiders legs crawling out of your knickers you're going to get a right hiding, understand?"
"Yes" I said. He reached out with both hands and mauled my breasts, pinching the nipples until I cried out. The he laughed to himself, and left. I fell onto my bed and cried. Why couldn't I break out of this, why was I allowing myself to be shamed, abused, humiliated and used by this horrible bastard? I answered my own question, as I slipped my hand into my knickers, found my aching clit, and brought myself to yet another climax.

Some hours later, I was still on my bed, sobbing to myself, when I heard Sally come home from work. I could hear them laughing and joking together, obviously enjoying each other's company. Then I heard Alan, and then Sally leave. Both out for a good time, I thought. Then I thought of Alan telling his crowd of friends about this afternoon. About how he had spanked and humiliated me, about how I had gotten wet. I began to cry again. Would he really invite them over to watch if I didn't 'behave' myself? The thought horrified me, but at the same time I felt the now familiar throbbing of my clit. Did I really want him to do that? How far was I prepared to go on this roller coaster ride that had already seen me do so many things I would never have dreamed I could do?
I dragged my self out of bed, and set off for the bathroom. I had never liked the idea of shaving my pubes, even though John had asked me to on several occasions. To me it seemed a demeaning thing to do for a woman. Making herself into something she was not, just to please a chauvinist, misogynist bastard. And now I was about to do exactly that, just to please a chauvinist, misogynist bastard !

I locked the bathroom door, and undressed. There was a can of Alan's shaving cream in the cabinet, and I squirted some onto my hand, and then worked it into my pubes. I took the razor, and after several deep breaths, I set to work. I was surprised how easy it was, and how quickly I transformed myself. I found a small hand mirror, and squatted over it so that I could get every hair between my legs. When I was sure that I was completely done, I showered and headed back to my bedroom.
I rubbed moisturiser into my newly shaven skin. I used to do this when I shaved my underarms, and so it seemed the natural thing to do. When I looked in the mirror I was intrigued. I looked like a little girl again ! But I most certainly didn't feel like one! I ran my finger along my slit, enjoying the new sensations. I stood there in front of the mirror, gently masaging my pussy, eyes closed, fantasising about Alan. When I opened my eyes, I got the shock of my life ! I was visibly aroused. My lips were swollen and my clit was erect, jutting out from under it's hood. I ran to my bedroom, and colapsed onto the bed. I spread my legs as wide as I could, and stroked my pussy, slowly, gently. Sometimes inserting a finger, or two fingers, other times just stroking my clit. When my orgasm came I clamped my legs together, clutching my hand which was pressed hard against my lips. I curled into a ball and drifted off into a blissful sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. I switched on the bedside lamp and looked at the clock, 5.45 AM. I leapt out of bed, grabbed a dressing gown and dashed to the phone. It was John. "Hi love!, how are you?". His voice sounded distant, but then he was 10,000 miles away !
"I'm fine my love, how are you?"

"Well", he said, "I have some good news, some great news, and some bad news !".
"OK, give me them in that order then !" I said.
"First the good news, I'm coming home early. I'll be back for good at the end of July ! Now the great news, I'm being promoted to assistant manager!". He sounded on top of the world. If he only knew what I'd been doing with his best friend in his absence. "That's fantastic love, brilliant !, what's the bad news?"
"The bad news is that if I take up this promotion, we'll have to move. The job is in Kent. I know you've just got settled Ali, but this is a good move for us. The job will even pay our rent for the first six months, we can't lose. What do you say, will you come with me?"
My answer cane out in a rush, "Of course I'll come with you, I love you, you idiot! This is what we've wanted for so long, and I'll find another job soon enough. But what about you? All your friends are here, won't it be hard to leave them?"

"To be honest love, they're not really friends at all. I know we go out drinking with them and that, but since I've been out here, not one of them have phoned or written. Not even Alan. Its like I just dropped of the planet as far as they are concerned." I immediately thought of Alan's words, "no-one likes him, he's too much of a smart arse".
"Well if you're sure, John, then yes, lets go. When do you start?"
"Mid July. I've just got off the phone with the boss, and he wants me as soon as I can wrap up here. That's why I phoned you at such a stupid time, I just had to tell you ! So you're really ok with this then?"
"I'm better than ok! I start back at work on Monday, I'll hand in my notice then. Just think, only one more term to go, and then we'll be together for good. Now I want you to go out and have a few beers to celebrate. I'll join you with a cup of tea here ! Bye, love, speak to you soon."
I put the phone down and made my way to the kitchen. I had just been handed my escape route! By the end of July, I would be over two hundred miles away from Alan. And from the way John was talking, we'd never see or hear from him again! I looked at the clock, ten past six! It was ridiculously early, but I knew if I went back to bed, I wouldn't sleep, so I just sat and let my mind wander, drinking tea.

After a while it hit me. I was going to miss Alan. In just a few days, I had experienced sexual highs I didn't know existed. Just the thought of the things I'd done brought a warmth to my pussy. Absent mindedly, I slipped my hand into my knickers, and was brought to my senses with a jolt. My newly shaven quim ! Not being fully awake, I had forgotten about my transformation, now I was back to reality with a bang! I opened my dressing gown, and looked down the front of my knickers. There was my little girl slit, smooth as silk. I let my fingers glide over my mound, savouring the sensations. I gently stroked and tickled my pussy lips, feeling them start to swell with excitement. I gently pushed a finger into my pussy, and found it to be warm and wet. My breathing was becoming faster, as I slowly drew my finger up to my waiting clit, and groaned out loud at the waves of pleasure which erupted as I stoked my hot little button. Over the last week I had become practiced at pleasing myself, and I did so now as the waves of pleasure built to a crescendo with a fantastic orgasm.
After I had got my breath back I showered and dressed, then sat deep in thought. I knew I wanted John, but I wanted the thrill of being controlled by Alan too. Something had to go. I decided to tell Alan that our 'game' was over. This time I was determined, he wasn't going to win this time.

I waited until I heard Sally leave for work, then went upstairs to see Alan. I knocked on the flat door, and heard him call "Come in". Summoning up all my nerve and courage, I pushed open the door and walked in. He was sitting on the sofa wearing a bath robe. He looked at his watch, "You're keen, tight arse, its only 8.30. You're not due here for another hour and a half yet."
"Alan, its over. I'm calling a halt to this nonsense. I had a phone call from John this morning. He's coming home in July, he's got a new job in Kent, and I'm going to join him. I'm handing in my notice on Monday."
"And what's John going to think if I tell him how you've been behaving since he's been gone? You didn't think of that did you? Supposing I phone him, and tell him how you stripped for me, how I shagged you stupid? Or how you sucked me off in the kitchen? Or how I spanked your bare arse in your own bedroom, and then felt you sopping wet pussy right afterwards? I think that would put paid to your plans of a new life, don't you?"
"You wouldn't !", I cried, "You wouldn't be that mean. Anyway, John wouldn't believe you."
"I wouldn't bet on it, tight arse. I'm his 'best friend' remember?"
"That's not what he told me this morning. He said he didn't mind the thought of never seeing any of you again. Seems he's got the measure of you, you bastard!"

He thought for a moment, and then said "Fair enough. I won't miss him either, like I said, he's too much of a smart arse. I tell you what I'll do, I'll offer you a deal. We carry on as we have been up until July. Then its over. If you agree to this, I guarantee that John will never hear anything about our little game. But if you agree, you have to do whatever I say, no questions. How about it tight arse? Do you want to get this out of your system, before you settle into married bliss? I know you do, you just have to admit it to yourself. Well; are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"
The bastard had done it again! I was right on the hot-spot. It was almost as though he could read my mind. His 'deal' would give me the chance to explore this side of me, without hurting John, and giving me a final way out. The idea was appealing, and I felt myself getting wet at the thought of six weeks of debauchery.
"You swear, if I go along with this, it will end in July. You won't say anything to John. He'll never know?"
"Sure. Why would I lie? I'd have nothing to gain by breaking you two up, and I know John can be an evil bastard if he's crossed. We'll have some fun until July, then goodbye for good. Deal?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My mind was racing. Just seven days ago, none of this had happened. Now I was seriously considering giving myself to this man for three months ! I hadn't sat down when I entered the room. Now I was beginning to wish I had, my legs were shaking, so were my hands. "What if I don't agree?" I asked.
"Then, nothing", he said, "Like I said, I don't fancy picking a fight with John, I'd probably lose anyway. If you want to stop, we stop. But I think you want to go on. I think you enjoy it too much, and want to push it a bit further. Believe me, if you agree, I'll push you further than you would ever want to go, but you'll love it. I tell you what, go and think about it. If you want to carry on, be back here at ten, like you were supposed to be. If you're not here, I'll know its off."
I left and returned to my own flat. I already knew what I wanted to do. I'd never had such a thrilling time, and the thought of Alan pushing me further was exciting me even as I sat and thought about my options.
The time seemed to race by. Before I knew it, it was almost ten o'clock. Decision time. I had no idea what he had in mind for me, but I knew it would be humiliating and thrilling. I had no choice. At ten exactly, I began to climb the stairs to Alan's flat.

I walked into the living room, and stood in the middle of the room my head bowed, and my hands clasped in front of me, looking every bit like a naughty child sent to the head master's office. Alan was still sitting in the same position, still wearing his bathrobe. "I knew you'd be back tight arse", he said, a note of triumph in his voice. "Did you do as you were told yesterday, or am I going to have to teach you another lesson?"
"No, Alan, I did it".
"Well let's have a look then"
I lifted my skirt, took hold of the waist band of my knickers, and pulled them down. I felt his gaze on my mound. I had never felt so naked and exposed. "That's much better! Come and stand in front of me so I can get a good look"
I moved to within about six inches of his face. He was looking directly at my bald pussy. He reached out and stroked my mound with the back of his hand, then ran his fingers along the entire length of my slit. "Very nice, Alison, very nice indeed. Now I want you to sit back in the chair, spread your legs and show me every inch of what you've got. But lose the clothes first."

I felt my face burning, as I slowly undressed in front of him again. T-shirt, bra and skirt were soon on the floor, my knickers still half way down my thighs. I pushed them off also, and sat in the chair opposite him. I opened my legs as wide as I could, and pushed my bottom forward in the seat so that he had a clear view of my most secret place.
"Spread you lips for me, I want to see everything" he commanded. I lowered my hands, placed them either side of my pussy, and gently pulled my lips apart. Nothing was hidden from his view. My nipples were hard and crinkly, my pussy oozing juices.
"Now play with yourself until you come", he ordered. I gasped. I had never let anyone watch me touching myself. With nervous fingers I found my slit, slipped a finger inside, and then started to massage my clit. As I did so, I began to stroke my tits, massaging them, tweaking my nipples. I was panting like a bitch in heat, sweating, groaning, writhing. When I came I could hear shouting and screaming in the distance. It was me. I collapsed in the chair sobbing from the most powerful orgasm of my life.

"Come with me", he ordered. We went into his bedroom. He took off his bathrobe, and was naked underneath. His cock was standing proudly, eight inches or more of it. He lay on the bed. "My turn", he said. "I want you to bring me off in the best way you can. You're on top".
I crawled onto the bed between his legs. I planted kisses all the way up the inside of his thighs, until I reached his balls. I folded my hand around his hard shaft, and pumped it up and down whilst licking his balls and tickling his arse hole with my other hand. I kissed and licked his shaft, then took the head of his cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, swirling my tongue over its head. Then I wrapped my tits around his cock, squeezing them together, while I kissed and licked his belly. I moved slowly up and straddled him. I positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to my hot slit, and gently sat down on it. I could feel him going deeper and deeper into me.

Finally, I felt his pubes tickling my shaven pussy lips. I began to rock backwards and forwards, feeling his cock deep inside me. I leaned forward kissing his neck, his face, licking his ears. I reached down and stroked his balls, then leant back so I could reach between his buttocks. All the time I kept up a constant commentary. "Oh Alan, you feel so good, your cock is so hard, so big. It is so beautiful. Your balls feel so full, so heavy. Please empty them into me. I want to feel you shooting up inside me. I want to be your dirty little slut. I won't be a tight arse any more Alan, not for you. You can take me whenever you want. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it. I'll do anything for you, I promise. I'm glad you made me beg. I'm glad you spanked my arse, Alan, I deserved it. I'm glad you know how much I enjoyed it. I'll try to be a good girl for you Alan, I really will. I'll do my best to please you. Anything for you Alan, anything. I promise."
He reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them, pinching my nipples. I groaned and moaned, driving my pelvis down onto his cock, grinding myself onto his pubes. He took hold of my hips and began to push and pull me back and forwards, increasing the pace all the time. I could feel him getting close to his orgasm. I was close also. I was almost breathless with pleasure. I moaned "Oh please Alan, please Alan, please Alan" over and over as my orgasm grew closer. Then he tensed and I felt him twitching and shooting deep inside me. I screamed as my orgasm hit, and I collapsed on top of him.

After what seemed like hours, I felt my consciousness returning. I opened my eyes and saw Alan half asleep next to me. I moved closer to him, intending to snuggle into him, but at that moment, he got up and put his bath robe back on.
At once I felt at a disadvantage. All of my clothes were still on his living room floor where I had left them. He turned and looked at me. "Go and get yourself cleaned up, bitch", he ordered, "And mind you don't make any mess on the floor". I ran to the living room with my hand over my pussy, grabbed my knickers and pulled them on. I was still dressing when he came into the room. He came up behind me and smacked my behind, hard. I squealed, "What was that for ?" I complained. "I felt like it " he replied. "I can do anything I feel like to you, whenever I want to, isn't that right tight arse?"
I lowered my head again like a naughty schoolgirl. "Yes Alan" I replied.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 5

After I finished dressing I left Alan's flat without speaking to him. I returned to my own flat, and showered. I wasn't expecting Alan to come in, but I left the door of the bathroom unlocked anyway. I was now totally immersed in the 'game'. I was eagerly looking forward to the next installment.
When I cam out of the bathroom, it was just in time to hear the front door close. Thinking Alan had gone out, I was surprised to meet Sally as she made her way upstairs.
"You're back from work early, is everything ok?", I asked.
"No, not really. I had a phone call at work from my mum. She's had a really bad fall, injured her back, and she's in traction. I'm going to have to stay with her for a while, until she's able to look after herself".
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Sal. Where does she live?"
"Edinburgh." she said flatly.

"Christ Sally, that's three or four hundred miles away! What are you going to do about work and everything?"
"My boss has been really good, she's given me a four week unpaid leave of absence, and we'll see how things are then."
"Right, so when do you leave?"
"Right away, basically. I just need to pack some clothes, and then I'll be off. Alan is not going to be pleased at the thought of me being away for that length of time, but what else can I do? Will you do me a favour, while I'm away?"
"Anything Sal, what is it?"
"Look after Alan for me, he's hopeless on his own!"
I tried to keep my face straight, and my voice as normal as possible, but it had dawned on me that Alan and I would be alone together for the next four weeks at least. My mind immediately began to race through the possibilities.
"Are you ok Alison?". Sally was looking at me with a concerned look on her face. "When I asked you to look after Alan, I only meant keep him company you know, I wasn't asking you to do his dirty washing or anything !"
I laughed. "Well that's all right then."

Sally made her way upstairs, and I heard them both talking. Some time later, I was in my bedroom when I heard the familiar sound of lovemaking from upstairs. "One for the road Sally?" I thought to myself.
About an hour later, Sally and Alan came down stairs. She had packed three bags, and I offered to help carry them to her car and see her off. "Thanks Ali" she said.
We loaded the car, and I gave her a hug. Then Alan gave her a romantic kiss, and came and stood by me as she got in and started the engine. As she drove away, I felt Alan's hand gently stoking my bottom. I jumped! This was in broad daylight, in the street, and before Sally was even out of sight. Even so, I didn't move away. As Sally's car turned a corner and disappeared from view Alan said "Go to your room, take your clothes off and wait there for me, I'll be there soon." I hesitated for a second, and was rewarded with a crisp smack to my bottom. The sound was so loud that people passing on the other side of the street turned to see what the noise was. I quickly ran to my room, undressed, and waited. I could hear him on the phone upstairs, but couldn't make out anything he said. A few minutes later the door opened.

"Right then, I want to see the entire contents of your underwear drawer, tight arse. I want to be sure that there are no more horrible knickers like the ones you had on the other day. Come on, get on with it."
I opened the top drawer of my dresser, and stood back to allow him to see. "That's no good, get them all out, and put them on the bed."
Feeling deliciously exposed, I did as he had ordered. Soon, all my 'smalls' were arranged on my bed for his inspection. There were about four or five pairs of knickers which he didn't like, most of them had prints like the earlier ones. "You have got some really ugly knickers here, haven't you?" he said. He had thrown several pairs on the floor. Now he pointed to them. "I want that lot in the bin, now. The rest you can put back. Go out and buy some more this afternoon. I want you in plain white ones. No pictures, no prints, no pretty flowers, got it?" I nodded. "And get yourself some plain white bras while you're at it. No wonderbras or shit like that, simple plain white, ok? Let me know when you've got them". And with that, he walked out. "My god, now I really am under his control" I thought. "I strip when he says, and now I'm taking orders on what kind of underwear to have". But even as I though this I was busy dressing, in a hurry to get to the shops as soon as possible.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was late in the afternoon when I got back. Alan heard me coming in and came down to see me. "Did you get them?" he asked. In reply, I opened my shopping bags and showed him the packets of plain white knickers and bras I had bought. "Good girl!" he said. "You'll get a chance to show them off tonight, tight arse, I've invited Neil round for a few beers. He's looking forward to the entertainment."
"You mean I'm supposed to…, I mean, he's part of the game too now?"
"Absolutely, my little feminist! You'll do what Neil tells you, in exactly the same way as you obey me. Got a problem with that?"
"Alan, I don't think I can go through with this. I mean, Neil's a nice enough bloke, but he's fat and ugly !" It was true. I quite liked Neil socially. He was always funny, always a good laugh, but he was a good three stone overweight, and he wouldn't win any beauty contests.
Alan laughed. "I'll tell him you said that, he'll smack your arse red raw. You wanted to carry on the game. I told you the terms, and you agreed. He'll be here at about eight. Be ready." And with that he turned and left.
I thought about the prospect of being the entertainment for both Alan and Neil.

I didn't like the idea at all. I toyed with the idea of telling Alan I wouldn't do it, but then I remembered that all my previous attempts to defy Alan had ended up with me stark naked. I decided that I would go through with it this once, and then I could tell Alan that I really didn't like it, and he'd have to listen then, wouldn't he?
I showered, shaved my pussy, (I didn't want to be spanked in front of fat-boy Neil for having a "Sand paper twat"!), and started to dress. I put on a pair of my new knickers. They were a snug fit, and showed off my bum and mound. I put on a new bra, did my make up and then went to my wardrobe. Alan hadn't said what he wanted me to wear, and the chances were I wouldn't have my clothes on for long anyway, but I decided on a summer dress with buttons up the front. Then I sat and waited.
Just before eight, the doorbell rang. "Get that Alison", Alan called. I opened the door, and there was Neil. Dressed as usual in battered jeans and an old T-shirt, he was holding a four pack of beer in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

Without being invited, he walked past me and stood at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the two flats, obviously waiting for me to go first. I started up the stairs, and he followed closely after me. I suddenly realised why he had been so polite – the bastard was looking up my skirt! I looked round at him and said sarcastically, "Enjoying the view?" "Yes thanks", he replied, without blinking, "And I'm looking forward to seeing much more. How's your arse now? Still sore, is it? I bet it's not as tight though, is it?" I was too stunned to reply. Neil had always been ok towards me. I had thought he was one of the more likeable of John and Alan's group. Now he was looking at me with pure lust, and was speaking to me like I was shit.
We found our way to Alan's flat. I was told to get them both beers, and they sat down and began to talk. "So she's still up for it then?" Neil asked. "Oh yes, she's up for it all right. Shagged her stupid this morning. She'll drop her drawers any time you like, wont you tight arse?" I blushed as they both turned to look at me as I brought them their beers. "I said, you'll drop your drawers any time, won't you?", Alan said. They both waited for my reply. The humiliation was almost too much to bear, but I was also thrilled and very turned on by it.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Yes, Alan. That's right" I said.

Neil looked me up and down with a gleam of lust in his eyes. "About time we had a look at the goods then. I've wanted to do this for ages. About time someone took this bitch down a peg or two."
I stood in the middle of the room, my heart beating so hard I could hardly hear. "Come on then, show us what you've got" Neil urged. My fingers trembled as I reached for the top button of my dress. I opened it, and moved on to the next. When I had opened them all, I slipped the dress of my shoulders, let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it.
"I've always thought she'd have great tits, you know. Now I'm going to find out. Get the rest off then, or I'll give your arse something to think about"
I unclipped my bra, let it fall onto my arms, the removed it completely. The two of them cheered and whistled like they were in a strip club. Neil made me jump up and down to make my tits bounce, then I had to stand in front of him while he ran his fat grubby hands over my thighs, my bottom and then my tits.

He was twisting and pinching my nipples, making them hard. Then he looked me in the eyes and said "Alan tells me you have a new 'hair do', why don't you show it to me" At this, Alan started to laugh. I felt close to tears, and for a moment, I was unable to move. "Do you want me to take your knickers down and smack your arse Alison?", Alan said. "No, please. I'll do it, I'm sorry!" And there I was apologising again. I quickly took hold of my knickers, and pulled them down. Neil said "Give them to me", and I handed them over. He put them to his nose and sniffed. "A bit fishy" he said, "You should wash more". Again, Alan almost fell off his chair laughing. I though this was rich coming from this overweight, smelly bastard, but I said nothing.
Then Neil's hands were everywhere. He grabbed hold of my bottom, mauling and pulling, making me come closer to him. He shoved his hand roughly between my legs, squeezing my pussy lips and pushing a fat finger into me. The he returned to my bottom, pulling apart the cheeks and trying to push a finger into my bum. I yelled at this, and he laughed. "Tight arse hole, Al. Got any plans for this ?" I froze. I had never even considered anal sex. I just couldn't do it.

Then I had to entertain them. I had to sit in the arm chair again, spread my legs and play with my pussy. But I was under orders not to come, and so I spent many minutes trying to contain my building orgasm, whilst at the same time giving them the show they wanted. As I wanked in front of them they would call out instructions to me, "Push your tits together", "Spread your lips wider, I can't see" "Put two fingers up you".
Finally, Alan said "I think that's enough now. Why don't you take Neil to the bedroom and show him how hospitable you can be?", he turned to Neil, "She really is the hostess with the mostest, you know", and they both laughed.
Neil didn't move. He was obviously waiting for me to invite him ! I looked at Alan, and his look told me that if I didn't do this, the game was over. I swallowed hard, and said "Would you like to come to the bedroom with me Neil?". "Sounds good to me!" he said, and walked over to me. As we walked the short distance to the bedroom, Neil whispered to me "Alan tells me you give very good head. I hope you don't disappoint me!"

He closed the door behind him and began to undress. His body odour was more noticeable in the smaller room. He peeled off his T-shirt to reveal rolls of fat, then he dropped his jeans and stood there in an ancient pair of boxer shorts. "You can do the rest" he said. I knelt down in front of him, and pulled the shorts down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His cock was enormous! It must have been six inches long and two inches thick, and it was still flacid! I had never seen one so big. Fascinated, I began to stroke it and massage it the way I had done to Alan's. The monster began to stir, growing rapidly in length and girth. I put my lips to the purple, circumcised head, and began to lick and suck. I stroked his balls, and wanked his shaft. I felt his hand on my head and looked up to see the smug grin on his face. He was enjoying every moment, "You know what I'd like you to do now?", he said, "Lick my arse!"
The idea was repulsive, but I didn't see what choice I had. I stood and followed him to the bed, where he lay down on his front. I took a deep breath and began to place small kisses on his fleshy buttocks. I reached the base of his spine, and began to lick down his crack as he groaned with pleasure.

The smell was bad, but the taste was far worse, I felt like I was going to be sick at any minute. And yet I continued, wriggling my tongue into his crack, moving in and out. I put one hand on each of his cheeks and pushed apart. There was his puckered hole, thankfully looking clean. I began to kiss and lick all round it, and then finally, I did what I knew he was waiting for me to do, I pushed my tongue right into his hole. He pushed his fat arse back into my face when I did this, forcing my tongue deeper into him. I reached round and stroked his massive cock, now throbbing with pleasure. I continued to kiss and lick his arse for what seemed like hours, pushing my tongue in, running it round the hole. Finally, he turned over and motioned me to resume on his cock.

I now had both hands on his shaft, side by side, and there was still a respectable length for me to suck on. I was beginning to get hot at the thought of having this inside me. I was revelling in the humiliation of all I was doing to this mass of blubber. "I think it's time to bury the bone", he said, indicating that the 'foreplay' was over. I rolled off him and lay on my back, my legs slightly apart. He positioned himself between them and guided his cock towards my slit. He pushed my lips apart with the head, and began to rub it up and down my pussy. The sensation was amazing, and I groaned with pleasure. Then he placed the head at the entrance to my tunnel, and pushed. I felt like I was going to split. I had never had anything so big in my life. I spread my legs as wide as I could to try to ease the pressure inside me, feeling him drive ever deeper into me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was fighting for breath. The monster inside me was pushing in and out at an increasing speed, as it reached the top of my tunnel it sparked sensations I had never felt before. The head was battering me from the inside, and I was in ecstasy! I felt my climax begin "Oh God, oh God, oh God" I called and then he was emptying his balls into me, I felt spurt after spurt shoot up into me, still it kept coming, I felt full to capacity. And then he collapsed on top of me, a sweating, smelly mess.

After a few moments he heaved himself off me. I was completely shattered by the intensity of my climax, and so I just lay there on the bed, gasping for breath with my legs spread wide apart and my gaping pussy leaking his cum. Neil stood at the end of the bed looking at me, "Alison, you never looked classier!" he said, and began to laugh loudly. I turned on my side and curled up into a ball. I was disgusted with myself, how could I have enjoyed being with him? How could I have enjoyed licking and kissing his arse, spreading my legs for him, taking his huge member inside me? And yet I had! Despite my need to deny it to myself, I couldn't.

I had enjoyed every humiliating, shameful minute of it. I even enjoyed the thought of him looking at me spread out on the bed. Without thinking, I turned back onto my back, spread my legs and began rubbing my fingers into my wet slit. I put my fingers, wet with my own juices and his cum, into my mouth and sucked and licked until they were clean. Neil watched, a fascinated look on his face. Then an idea seemed to strike him. "Seeing as how you like the taste of it so much, you can lick me clean" he said. I immediately sat up on the bed as he walked towards me. I took his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked all along his shaft, then I licked his balls until they were clean also, finally, he turned around and 'allowed' me to lick his arse until it too was clean.
"I think you'd better go and get cleaned up. We're not finished with you yet!", he said, and left the room. With my heard pounding at the thought of more shame I went to the bathroom and ran the shower. I didn't think to lock the door.

After I had been in the shower for a few seconds, the door opened, and Neil and Alan were standing there watching me wash. Neil walked over to the shower, and said to Alan, "Watch this !"
He took hold of the shower head and began to play the jet onto various parts of my body, making me turn around, or bend over as he wished. I had my back to him, and so didn't see him reach for the temperature control. Suddenly I was hit between my bottom cheeks with a jet of freezing cold water. I screamed and tried to turn away from the jet, but the bastard was playing it all over my body. "No please, Neil, stop, please, its too cold, please Alan make him stop" I pleaded in vain as the two of them laughed out loud at my discomfort. He made a point of firing the icy jet at my nipples, making them stand out painfully. After a few minutes of this, I was shivering and crying. Finally, he turned the water off, and they both left. I was ordered to get dry and go back to the living room straight away. I gratefully reached for the warmth of the towel, dried my self off, and then walked stark naked into the living room.

They were sitting looking very relaxed, drinking a beer each. Alan said, "Did you enjoy being with Neil then?" I could have denied it, but Alan always seemed to be able to tell when I was lying, and so I had to swallow my pride, and said "Yes, Alan. I did enjoy it".
"You didn't think you would though, did you? What was it you said to me when I told you Neil was coming round?, "He's fat and ugly", wasn't it?", she wasn't keen on letting you join in at all you know mate. Perhaps she thinks she's too good for you, is that it tight arse?, are you just too good for the likes of him?"
Neil was watching with interest. I tried to negotiate my way out of this "No, its not that I think I'm too good, honest, its just, well, I was, er, I mean he, er…." My attempted explanation tailed off into nothing. "Fat and ugly am I?" Neil said. "I think a rude little bitch like you needs to be taught a lesson, even if it is one you'll enjoy. Come here and get over my knee, I'm going to spank your tight little arse".

I slowly made my way over to him and positioned myself over his knee. "Now, you're going to apologise for being rude, and I'm going to keep smacking you until I believe you are truly sorry, understand?"
"Yes", I said, "I am sorry, really I am, I'm sorry I spoke about you that way Neil. I wont do it again I prom owww!" His hand had come down on my bottom with a loud crack, and a sharp pain had shot through my body. "Please Neil, forgive me, I'll make it up to you, I'll owww!"
"Oh God, Neil, please don't hurt me any more, I really am sorry" Smack!
"Please Neil, please. I'm so sorry". Smack. And so it went on. I lost count of the number of smacks I received, but it was far more than when Alan had spanked me, and Neil's smacks were much harder. After a while I was sobbing like a school girl, and begging him to stop, promising him anything, pleading with him to let me make it up to him. My backside was ablaze, and the pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Finally, he seemed convinced by my pleading apologies, and the smacks stopped. "Right, lets see if she liked that one", Neil said. I felt his fingers probing my pussy lips, and then felt one of his fat fingers slip inside. "Fuck Al, you were right, she does love it, she's absolutely soaking!" I felt my face flush crimson. My body had betrayed me once again, and feelings of animal pleasure were now coursing through me as Neil continued to explore my sensitive hole. "I tell you what", "he said, "Show us how much you enjoyed that. Get down on the floor and wank yourself off, while you tell us how much you like to have your tight little arse tanned !"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I lowered myself to the floor gingerly, as my bottom was still stinging. I spread my legs wide and let my fingers start to caress my shaven pussy. Everything was open to their gaze. I didn't care. I was hot again ! as I stoked my clit, and pushed my fingers deep into me, I kneaded my breasts, pinched my nipples, brought each breast up and licked it. I was behaving like a total slut, wanting them to watch me, wanting to please them. "I love it when my arse is smacked", I breathed. "I love being taught a lesson. I love being shown who's boss. I love it when I'm so exposed, and you can see everything. I want you to see me. I want you to touch me. I want to be yours. I'll do anything for you, anything you say. Oh god!, I'm coming, I'm coming…." I groaned and writhed on the floor in front of them. My fingers were a blur as I frantically rubbed my clit and pushed them into my raging hole. I fell back, shattered from my climax.

Before I had chance to regain my breath Alan ordered me to stand and bend over the back of a chair.

I was expecting another spanking, and wondered if I could take any more, but to my surprise he began rubbing some sort of cream into my bottom. He gradually got closer to my crack, and then he was massaging the cream between my buttocks, and into my little rose bud anus. I felt one of his long slim fingers penetrate my bottom. He moved it around in circles inside me, and kept applying more cream. The feeling wasn't unpleasant and I arched my back to allow him easier access. I was beginning to enjoy the feelings stirred up inside me, and then I felt a second finger enter me. I had relaxed enough not to find this uncomfortable, and began moving my bottom back and forward pushing his fingers in further. Then he withdrew them completely. He continued to tickle my tight hole, and then I felt something much thicker pushing at my opening. I turned to look over my shoulder as the 'something' pushed into me. Alan had his cock up my bottom! I froze. The idea of anal sex had never appealed to me, and I'd always assumed that the pain would be too great.

And now here I was bent over with his hot spear in my anus. Sensing my fear he said "Just relax, it'll be ok". I was in no position to argue, and so I turned my head away, and tried to relax. I felt him push into me very slowly, then withdraw. He pushed in a little further, and then withdrew again. The pain I expected didn't come, and I relaxed still more. The more I relaxed, the more I enjoyed the sensation. After a few moments, I felt Alan's pubes against my bum cheeks, and I knew he was fully inside me.
He began to pump into me, slowly at first, but increasing speed all the time. I could feel my sphincter muscle gripping his cock. He grabbed hold of my hips and began to increase his speed. He was pushing in harder now, building and building. I felt him twitch, and felt him flooding my bowels with his cum. He was gasping and panting, and then collapsed on my back.
"And that's your arse cherry gone Alison. You just don't give a fuck anymore do you?" Neil was standing, watching, a dirty smirk on his face.

I blushed, I had forgotten he was even there. "To think I'd be standing here watching Alan stuff his dick up your tight little arse! I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do now. You've turned into a complete slut haven't you?" He and Alan smirked at each other as Alan picked up my discarded knickers and wiped his cock on them.
Neil was right. It had been exactly a week ago that Alan and I had got drunk, and I'd ended up stripping for him. In just seven days I had found a side to me that I didn't know existed. I would do anything now.
Alan threw my soiled knickers to me, "Better wash those, they're filthy" he said. Again the two of them laughed out loud.
I was exhausted. I'd had two shattering climaxes, and the nervous energy I'd used up had left me shattered. "Can I go to bed please" I asked. The two of them considered my request, and Alan said "OK, but we might want another shag tonight, so don't be surprised if you get a visit."
I gathered the rest of my things together and went back to my bedroom. I pulled on a T-shirt and a clean pair of knickers, and fell gratefully into bed. I was asleep in moments.

The next thing I knew, someone was coming into my bedroom. I had no idea what time it was, but I could see daylight through the curtains. "Just fancied a quick one before I go", it was Neil. He pulled the cover from my bed, grabbed hold of the waist band of my knickers and pulled them off in one swift motion. Then he pushed my T-shirt up to expose my tits. He pushed my legs apart, and began to lick and suck at my pussy. In spite of myself I began to respond. Then he positioned himself between my thighs. I could smell beer and cigarettes on his breath and the odour of his body. I felt his cock nudging at my pussy lips, and felt my pussy getting wetter. Once again he was pushing his massive organ into me. His weight was pressing down on me so I was unable to move.

As soon as he was in me all the way, he began to pump furiously. I felt the head of his cock battering against my cervix. He was pumping so hard the bed was banging against the wall. He began to squeeze my tits roughly. Then he groaned and shot his load into me once again.
He lay there panting for a few moments, then pulled his deflating cock out of me. As a final insult, he took hold of my T-shirt, and wiped his cock on it. I was disgusted, but he didn't seem to notice.
"Thanks for an interesting night Alison. I can't really call you tight arse any more can I? Not after last night anyway!" And he left, still laughing to himself. I rolled onto my side, curled up into a ball and fell back to sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply