Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta - A security officer Officer
writer:- sujitha1976

4th October 2008

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=331287

[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was morning 11: 00 clock. District Superintendent of security officer (DSP) was sitting in his chamber at Etawah, U.P. From his face it was evident that he was very tense and continuously thinking over some issue.After a long thought he passed of a message to his P.A on the intercom – Hello, yeah Shekhar just check up whether Lady Inspector Ajanta has come or not. If yes, please tell her to meet me here in my cabin.

Shekhar – Yes Sir.

After 15 minutes, DSP got a message that Inspector Ajanta had arrived. He told Shekhar to send her in. Next moment he could see a tall, very fair and extremely beautiful lady in the security officer uniform entering in his cabin. She was Inspector AJANTA SAXENA. With her tall structure, ,she walked with confidence and a natural smile was playing on her face. As she her smile widened on seeing the DSP, her right cheek could be seen developing a dimple which added to her beauty.She had a fair complexioned beautiful face, with soft but determined expressions and she displayed confidence while talking too.Ajanta was very young and brave security officer officer, who had earned a good name in a very short span of three years of service.

Ajanta (adjusting her cap and saluting) – Good morning sir.

DSP – Good Morning Ajanta, a very happy Birthday to you.
Ajanta – Thank you Sir, you remember this?
DSP – Well your colleaugues Ramesh and Sita told me. But I am sorry Ajanta, I have something tough to offer you on your birthday instead of some nice gift.
Ajanta – Sir I am finding you very tense. Please donot worry and tell me what is the matter?
DSP – Well Ajanta I am very happy that within a span of three years, you have shown courage and solved a number of cases and caught and punished a number of criminals. You have earned a name and famein whichever area you have been posted and therefore got an early promotion too.But both unfortunately and fortunately Higher authorities like you very much and _ _ _ __ (he paused)
Ajanta (a bit surprised) - Unfortunately and fortunately _ _ __ _ _?

DSP – Yes Ajanta, I am using this ‘unfortunately’ word because their liking for you has resulted in your posting for one of the dangerous missions.You will be posted in Balrampur area at Indo-Nepal border where nowadays lot many dacoities, smuggling and even crime like rapes are growing.And this is due to one infamous dacoit Gajraj Singh’s gang.I personally never wanted your posting in such an area, but headquarters have urged so seeing your bravery and past record. They are confident that you will succeed in driving that gang and its accomplices away.But Ajanta I tell you that it is very dangerous mission because Gajraj Singh is a very very cruel, inhuman and dangerous man and considered to be a half animal among the localites. In fact he has killed some of our officers including a lady constable who was _ _ _ _
Ajanta – Brutally banged and her body was found half eaten in the jungle.
DSP (a bit aghast at her confidence) – yes Ajanta , see you are very young and beautiful and one of my capable officers.I donot want you too _ _ _

Ajanta – Sir when we join the security officer force, we pledge for others and not ourselves. I am not at all afraid to go there. Please explain me the details. I accept the challenge.
DSP – I am very happy Ajanta. But take care. Today I have a meeting with the ACP. Please come tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning. I will discuss in detail and tell you everything.
And yes celebrate your birthday today.
Ajanta (Smiled) – Yes Sir. So we meet tomorrow.
Ajanta saluted him once again and left his cabin. After a normal working day she left for her residential quarter and found her aunt and few female friends waiting. All greeted her on birthday including her Aunt. (Ajanta decidednot to tell about her transfer on that day)
Aunt – Ajanta get ready, we shall celebrate your birthday.
Ajanta – Well I am ready.
Like Reply
Seema (one of her fast friends) – Come on Ajanta not in this security officer uniform. Please change.
Well you do look very beautiful in this too, but wear some other dress.
Ajanta – O.K Give me 15-20 minutes.
Ajanta went inside her bedroom. She kept her cap on the table and put off her shoes. Further she went near the mirror and started unbuttoning her shirt. She took it out from her pant and totally removed her shirt. She loosened her bunched hair (she had to bunch her long, abundant black hair in duty hours while wearing a cap). She smiled at the sight of her big boobs ready to spring out from her white brassiere and the position of her big prominent nipples already clear in her bra. She unbuckled her pants and removed it.Now she was standing with her bra and panty infront of the mirror. She was amused on seeing her sexy, boobicious and voluptious body and laughed slowly. She watched her boobs struggling inside her brassiere which was a full figure bra made from 100% soft cotton satin fabric with broad band elastic.

Ajanta was a careful lady for her undergarments too along with her dresses.With a broad smile she took both her hands at the back with a view to unhook her bra, but then she remarked to herself – Oh ! Not here.
She rubbed her navel with one of her fingers and massaged her fleshy waist with both of her hands and took a towel. Ajanta decided to select her dress before having a bath.She approached the almirah and after opening it remained thoughtful for a while. Then she selected her favourite pink,pure chiffon sari embedded with zari weave golden circles on shoulder and pallu with resham border and a golden colour blouse with very small sleeves, the colour of blouse matching with designs on her saree and a pink colour petticoat.Taking her petticoat and blouse along with another pair of bra and panty she walked into the bathroom.
The first job she did was to bolt the room and hung her clothes. Standing in front of the mirror she unhooked her bra. – God – she gasped at the sight of her two big pillows protruding out from her bra like two pigeons and heaving a sigh of relief.

She had a pair of large boobs, very fair and shapely , with two naughty prominent, pink nipples pointing in opposite direction. She quickly relieved herself off her panty and entered the shower.Ajanta had a habit of soft singing and massaging her body while bathing. She finished her bath and came out of bathroom drying her hair dressed in her pink petticoat and golden colour blouse.
She recollected that her friends must be waiting for her. She unfolded her sari and started wearing it. In the meanwhile her fast friend Seema entered in
Ajanta – aree , aree, Seema I am just getting ready.
Seema – Oho Ajanta darling donot worry, its me. Come on thanedaarniji we are waiting for you.
Ajanta (continued wearing her saree) – But let me finish with this.
Seema (cut her short) oho yaar donot feel shy in front of me. But one thing is there. You are real Ajanta ki murti with such a beautiful face and body. I feel jealous.
Ajanta (had just finished wearing her saree and adjusting her pallu) – Come on yaar, donot pull me. She continued getting ready and applying lipstick on her lips.

Seema – Hai Ajanta, you are so ravishing and sexy.How do you save yourself from criminals?
Ajanta (continued dressing and setting her loose hair)– Aei come on. Ask those criminals how they save themselves from me.
Seema – yaar tujhe dekh ker to bus (while we see you, we just__ _ _). If I were a male I would have become a criminal and ___
Ajanta – And __ _ aei you ___ _
Seema – I would have pulled your saree aur tera yeh blouse phaad tedi (I would have ripped your blouse), you sexy_ __ _
Ajanta – Hai Seema tu kuchh jyada hi horny ho rahi hai.(Ya, Seema you are growing too horny)
Seema – Not my fault my dear and she kissed on her rosy cheek.
Ajanta (affectionately) – O.K dear now come, everybody must be waiting for us.Yahan per aur rahi to tu to meri izzat _ _ _ _
Seema – loot lungi.
And both friends shared a good deal of laughter.
Ajanta was ready and she looked extremely ravishing, beautiful and sexy and outsmarted many popular cine heroines and models. She looked like a beauty queen and nobody at that time could guess that she was a tough security officer inspector.
Like Reply
While they came out they found Ajanta’s aunt and her other friends waiting.It was Ajanta’s birthday and she was turning twenty four years of age today. Her Aunt blessed her and her friends shouted – HAPPY BIRTHDAY – SURBHI TIWARI – Ajanta laughed heartily at this – She was not at all surprised. Actually she was very frequently addressed by this name by her friends and even few other known persons owing to her striking resemblance to the famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari .Ajanta’s face and her smile carried the same innocence as the actress. Her clean, white teeth gleamed as she laughed and her smile was as sweet as fragrance of lowers.And moreover her figure carried them sexiness as statistics as borne by the actress Surbhi Tiwari.

Within cutting of cake and snacks & dinner the small party was celebrated.But Ajanta immediately after the party announced her transfer, forgetting her pre-thought of not telling anybody. After the whole show some of her friends particularly Seema, who almost started crying. Her Aunt also became upset.Ajanta had a tough time in consoling all of them. And told them all that she was just going deputation for few months.But her Aunt was upset and wanted to talk to her later.

After the party was over, Ajanta went into her bedroom. Her Aunt told her that she would like to talk to her.Ajanta nodded.
AS she entered the room, she went near near almirah and started undraping her saree.As she was doing it, her Aunt entered the room. Ajanta shyed for a moment but continued undraping. Her Aunt was serious.
Aunt – What is this Ajanta.? You are going out for few months and that too on avery dangerous mission.
Ajanta (smiled) – Aunty please tell me one thing. I am security officer officer. How can I expect a peaceful job. I have to encounter criminals and not clerks.
Aunt (sitting on the bed)– Ajanta please come and sit besides me.
Ajanta had thrown her saree on one small cabinet kept besides her almirah and was standing there in just a petticoat and blouse.she said – Aunty, I will just change and come.

Aunty (who was almost wet with tears) – No come to me just now.
Ajanta went towards her and sat in front of her. She put her soft, fair and velvety arms around her neck and said – Aunty what is this. Is it the first time I am going away from home? And it is just aquestion of few months.
Aunty – Ajanta you are young and beautiful. In this world of criminals how can I allow you going like this on a dangerous mission. My heart is sinking.
Ajanta – please donot talk like this. Aunty your tears will make me weak.
Aunty – Ajanta I know you are a very capable, strong and brave security officer officer. But after all you are one young girl. And this world is full of unscrupulous, ruthless and harsh criminals.I am still worried _ _ _.
Ajanta (Hugging her still tightly) – Donot worry Aunty. I shall pass this acid test too.
Aunty (continue) – you are young , beautiful _ _ _
Ajanta (smiled , pretending to be shy) – Is it so.? So what is to be afraid then?

Aunty (gazing at her from top to the bottom of waist) – Ajanta stop kidding. Actually I can see very well that your are growing and blossoming into a beautiful woman. That makes me feel worried more.
Ajanta (this time she literally blushed) – Why?
Aunty – You encounter hard core criminals who are even murderers & rapists and you ask me why I am worried?. And your way of dealing with criminals – you strip men and hit them. I am afraid that they may not have such revengeful attitude _ _ _ _ (Actually Ajanta was famous for one thing – She used to catch goons and strip them prior fixing them up in or outside the jail. She had been receiving threatening calls from goons and criminals that she would be stripped by them. Also some of her colleagues secretively called her ‘Nangi Inspector’ or ‘Nangi Ajanta’. Ajanta was well aware of this.)
Ajanta burst with laughter – So you are afraid that some criminal may not strip and **** me.
Aunty (showing slight anger) – Come on Ajanta how can you answer so casually.She used her hand to pat on Ajanta’s exposed portion of chest little above her breastline – You should take care of your safety.

Ajanta (putting her arms along her aunt’s neck again) – My dear Aunty, then who will take care of the public.hun! tell me my sweet aunty.
Aunty (she kept her fingers on the topmost hook of Ajanta’s blouse and patted slightly) – My fair lady, I am not concerned with public, I am concerned with my pretty niece.
Ajanta (she felt a bit ticklish on her chest) – But Aunty do you think I am safe now, while here with you. (She winked slightly at her Aunt)
[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply
Aunty – what do you mean? Am I going to molest you, stupid (she scolded her out of affection)

Ajanta (continued with her naughty prank) – Aunty your hands on my blouse – my God – ouuiiii _ _ __
Aunty – youuu naughty – grow up now.
Ajanta then realized that she was without saree. She quickly folded her arms around her chest and said – I will change now.
Aunty – O.K Change. Then we will have tea and sleep.
Ajanta – Aunty I will go in the bathroom.
Aunty (teasing her) – hmmm – so you are growing. Why shy from me.
Ajanta (she was red and her pink cheeks blushed like anything.) – OK

Ajanta went behind the small wooden partition and started undraping. The height of partition was such that her shoulders could be clearly seen. When she saw her aunt smiling and continuously looking at her, she blushed further. As she removed her blouse and bra her naked shoulders were well exposed to her aunt who naughtily remarked – Ajanta may I help you in changing? Ajanta (literally hid her face in her hands) – Come on Aunty.
Aunty – donot worry I have seen you many times in your ‘Birthday’ dress.
Ajanta kept on smiling and quickly changed into another old white colour blouse and petticoat (usually to be worn at home) and wore a mustard colour nighty over it.Both she and her Aunt had tea and slept.

(To describe Ajanta physically and otherwise, Ajanta Saxena was a twenty four year old lady security officer officer working for U.P. State security officer and posted in Etawah. Ajanta was a tough lady as security officer officer and very honest and upright. She had caught up many criminals and solved many cases. She had earned both favouritism and jealousy from her seniors and colleagues. However as a woman Ajanta was generous and kind hearted. Having lost her parents at an early age and brought up by her Aunt, she did have lot of feelings for poor and orphan children and often visited such places like orphanages.She was hardcore for criminals but butter soft for others.She maintained a smiling face and friendly disposition but was a determined and very courageous lady by nature.

Ajanta was an extremely fair complexioned, sexy, gorgeous & beautiful woman. Ajanta had a tall (5 feet six inches of height), curvy and sexy figure of 38 – 30 – 36+. She had a fair, glowing complexion with rosy cheeks and soft velvety skin. Her beautiful face made her comparable to some famous cine heroines and models and she had a striking resemblance with famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari. Her waist had a good pair of curves on either side and a deep round navel, enhancing its beauty in the front. She was a real symbol of Ajanta & Ellora sculptures owing to her chiseled features and dark eyes and her name justified her appearance. Her beautiful soft and smooth chest was gifted with two large big and pointed breasts which hung along her body like two pillows peaked with two prominent pink nipples, hanging along each breast of hers, in a naughty teasing manner. She had a pair of long, fair, healthy and creamy legs (a little drifting of her saree could turn anybody mad). Ajanta had a pair of long, fair and smooth arms and very delicate hands. She had black abundant hair, long enough below her shoulders.Her two long, fair and very silky, smooth & healthy legs were supported by two large buttocks and pelvic region.
Like Reply
She a beautiful pink cunt decorated by two dark pink shapely pussy lips, with a thin patch of hair. When she laughed or smiled her set of white teeth leamed like anything and it was as good as spreading flowers’ fragrance.She also had apassion for bindis and her forehead was seldom without that.
Ajanta had a passion for sarees. Barring occasions when she was on duty and wore her security officer uniform ( or while jogging in a track suit) she liked wearing sarees and blouse only. Even on duty when not required to be in uniform, On her visits to court cases, one could mostly see her sarees of different kinds with matching or contrast colour blouses.And she used to wear different types of sarees, chiffon, silk, georgette or cotton. She used to mostly wear normal, little tightfitting and sometimes even a sleeveless blouses, occasionally fancy ones too .But none of her blouses could prevent the visibility of a portion of her breastline, owing to her magnificent, shapely and pointed boobs.When she wore transparent sarees, her beauty increased multifold.

But Ajanta had one more aspect contained in her nature. She had a strong ambition to become a security officer officer right from her childhood and she knew to where she was heading. Instead that her beauty and charms could being a hindrance to it, she made it a tool and used it to the fullest of advantage. To solve her cases she had to encounter criminals and even spies engaged by security officer and she did not hesitate using her extremely sexy body to take out secrets from them or any other way to solve the case.Occassionally she had indulged in sex with such people , but an expert in martial arts, Inspector Ajanta was choosy and involved herself in sex only and only when required.She had her Karate training which very often proved quite hard hit to the criminals or goons.She used both tact and force to take confessions from the criminals depending upon the situations.As an inspector she was shrewd and tactful apart from being brave and knew how to handle dangerous situations.Ajanta was a lady who knew how and when to be soft and sweet and melodous and when to abuse. She usually spoke in avery sweet and gentle voice but when required she knew how to abuse too.)

Ajanta woke up next day before her Aunt and after all daily chores went for her jogging. Her mind was continuously thinking about her forthcoming meeting and the assignment.Indeed it was challenging. At breakfast table Ajanta again found a tough time in pacifying her Aunt.
Ajanta reached the office on time and on scheduled time for meeting the DSP she reached his chamber. DSP started explaining her the details of area and adjoining villages and all suspects.
DSP- Ajanta the main criminal behind all this is one Gajraj Singh whom nobody has seen. Anybody from the village who saw him was found dead.He has never come out in open, but he has links with some anti-social elements across Nepal border through which sale of arms, narcotics, drugs in and around the areas. Also he has one major agent within Balrampur, which is yet to be traced.And yes the Village Pradhan Bhajanraj supports him and also a constant source of harassmnet to innocent people. Bhajan raj is a very notorious person and a big womanizer.

We suspect him as the main cause of the **** and murder of our lady constable posted there. One more important thing. There is another guy called Ranvir Singh who is running a bar of wines, etc. in that area. I donot know in which category I should place him to explain you?
Ajanta – I could not get you Sir. What kind of a person is he?
DSP – Actually he runs a bar, but he is akind of do-gooder to common people and die hard against Pradhan. He is strong, rough and aggressive and very often disobeys the local security officer, but very popular among common people.He doesnot mind going in relations with women but helps common persons especially cares children.Actually he has suffered a lot in childhood most probably due to Pradhan.But Ajanta the kind of feedback I have be careful of him also.
Ajanta (listening carefully) – Sir is it a possibility that either Pradhan or Ranvir might be the secret agents of Gajraj Singh.
Like Reply
DSP – Ranvir No way. And as for Pradhan, may be. He is more active in supplying men to Gajraj Singh. Rest you find out. I am handing over a file to you containing all maps of the area and Details of these persons possessed by the security officer department along with our people posted there..Rest this your baby now. And yes I would like that you keep a mini transmiter with you always.

Ajanta – I will do that. Sir I have another request.
DSP – What?
Ajanta – My transfer in that area may be kept confidential to the local security officer station there and I will make my first entry in plain clothes.
DSP – Good. I accept.Now please collect all the necessary files and papers from Shekhar and you have to proceed day after tomorrow.
Ajanta – right sir.

DSP wished her good luck and she came out of his chamber.For the next day Ajant kept herself busy in going through all the files. She was watching a number of photographs and details of all infamous people over there including Pradhan. But something strange happened. As she came across Ranvir’s photgraph, she could not help her eyes sticking to it. Undoubtedly, Ranvir looked tough, but he had atinge of innocence on his face and seemed to her like an educated man. He did not have the personality of criminals. Ajanta felt strange. For reasons unknown to her mind, she went on seeing his photograph and somehow it did not appear unfamiliar to her. – Have I ever seen him before? – she thought to herself.
Ajanta had to leave the next day. As she had decided before, she would go in plain clothes, so she kept her pairs of uniform in baggage and decided to wear a saree. She selected hand Block Daboo print pure cotton saree.Her saree was light green, somewhat transparent with some designs of little darker green shade with light green blouse and petticoat of same colour.

She selected light coloured sandals and set her hair in such a way so as to form a bunch (jooda)) at the back of her head.She put her saree pallu on this bunch of hair in such a way that it became like a small, partial ghunghat.And to add with a ‘bindi’ on her forehead made her look so beautiful that anybody would have fallen for her charms.With this nobody could even guess that she is a horny and strict security officer officer.While preparing her baggage, she did not forget to keep the photographs of her Aunty and friends including her childhood photographs, too. In fact one of her childhood photograph in which she played with her childhood pal Raju, was very favourite of hers despite it was torn from bottom.
Ajanta boarded a train to Balrampur and not at all surprising had many poking eyes in the train.There were all kinds of people including few rural ones too. One middle aged guy sitting besides her tried to poke into her little exposed breastline. In the moving train she had to adjust her pallu and ghunghat many times along with the position of her saree along her curvy waist.

Ajanta tried to befriend with few just to gather some information about the area and the feedback she got was very alarming. The crime situation over the whole was very bad and so was the image of security officer.
When she got down at the station , she was disappointed to know that there was an auto strike owing to some feud between autow,.'s and local government body.She could just find some old style tongas (driven by horses). She asked one of them to take her to security officer station.The tongaw,.' was astonished to se such a beautiful lady coming to him and asking to go to security officer station. He got down and started adjusting her luggage and told her to sit at the back seat.As Ajanta climbed up, she gave a good feast to the tongaw,.' of her soft, sexy, long legs along with the frills of her petticoat which were unveiled due to her raising feet one by one for climbing and thus disturbing her saree.He could also gaze Ajanta’s navel off her transparent saree.He became so excited that he started some adjustment inside his dhoti.

Ajanta could well notice this and her natural smile widened.To his delight Ajanta sat on the front seat.Tongaw,.' thanked God for such a sweet opportunity as now he could see her broad chest due to slightly disturbed pallu. Little did he know that Ajanta had deliberately disturbed her pallu as she wanted to have more and more information from him too about the prevailing law and order situation. Ajanta went on asking him all questions related to the ‘infamous’ people of the area and prevailing situations. Apparently ignorant to him, she disturbed her pallu and caught the hem (bottom) of her blouse from both sides & pretended to set the same in position. The tongaw,.' had a nice feast for his eyes as he stared at her bulging , massive boobs, partially popping out of her blouse and her exposed fair chest, with a portion of her waist. Ajanta pretended to be ignorant, but she could well understand his feelings. And tongaw,.' went on talking about Pradhan, etc and how the crime situation was hot over there.
Like Reply
The tongaw,.' who was a middle aged man, went on giving her details he knew about those ‘infamous’ people of area (Wah Kya mast, khubsoorat ladki hai (what a ravishing, beautiful girl)– he thought to himself – iske saath kuchh (something with her)_ _ _____.He thought himself) very hi-fi after he found a beautiful lady ‘teacher’ (that is how Ajanta introduced herself) giving a lot of importance to him.On the excuse of adjusting her sandals, Ajanta raised her saree a little bit to give him a good view of some portion of her fair, sexy legs.His tongue startied luring out. Unaware of Ajanta’s true identity, he started growing horny. Tongaw,.', whose name Ajanta came to know as Richhu Singh, was now adjusting his erections in his dhoti. The security officer station was now quite near. Then something happened which gave Ajanta a full opportunity of what she desired in the form of secretive inspection. As the security officer station approached nearer, the tonga had to pass through a narrow lane.Richhu Singh by now had grown fully horny and his excitement had reached at its highest point. He decided to have some fun with Ajanta.

All of a sudden, the horse stopped with a jerk. Ajanta had to bend forward to prevent a fall, which resulted in falling down of her saree end (pallu) too. Richhu Singh now could have a full glance of her creamy waist alongwith her round deep navel.He got down from tonga
Ajanta – kahan jaa rahe ho bhaiya.(where are you going)
Richhu raised his small finger in a gesture that he had to pee.He went down and hid in behind the bush. When he did not turn up for 15-20 minutes, Ajanta decided to get down and check for the matter.She got down from the tonga and walked behind the bush. To her shock, Richhu caught her arm and Ajanta found her body pulled behind the bushes.
Ajanta – yeh kya badtameezi hai. Chhodo mujhe.(what is this nonsense. Leave me)
Richhu – Meri jaan tere jaisi khubsoorat ladki ko to koi paagal hi chhodega.Aaja mein tere saath jaanat ki sair karoonga. Chal tayar ho ja.(My dear, who will leave a beautiful girl like you. I will make you feel in heaven. Be ready)
Ajanta (internally she was composed, but pretended to be disturbed) – kya matlab hai tumhara. Chhodo mujhe, warna _ __ (What do you mean. Leave me or)

Richhu – Warna kya. Are is jagah per tere jaisi khubsoorat aur jawan aurat ko koi nahin chhodega.Izzat to teri lutni hi hai, phir main kyon nahin. Tujh jaisi sundari ko to log nauch – nauch ker phaad denge.Chal pehle saree uttar.(Otherwise what? In this place , no body will spare a young and beautiful woman like you. After all you are going to be banged. Why not me then. Come on disrobe your saree).
Ajanta – Agar mein na karoon to.(If I don’t, then)
Richhu (in a most rough and rude tone) – jyada gussa mat dila. Warna teri saree kheenchkar tera blouse yahin phaad doonga aur tujhe nangi karke tere saath balatkaar _ _ (Don’t provoke my anger. Or I will pull your saree, tear off your blouse and fuck you here itself after stripping you).(and before he could complete , he got a slap from Ajanta). For a minute Richhu was startled. But he recoverd and attacked on Ajanta. He caught her saree pallu and started pulling it but Ajanta jerked his hand and released her pallu. But before she could adjust it Richhu tried to pounce his hand on the middle of her blouse. His hand reached exactly the middle of her blouse and his fingers could well touch and rub the exposed portion of her boobs.

Ajanta (her pallu still lay on ground, revealing her sexy bosom) – Richhu , chhodo mera blouse. Khabardaar jo tumne isse phaada to _ _ _.(Richhu, leave my blouse, beware if you rip it_ _ __)
Richhu started laughing in a villainy style – to tu nangi ho jayega (ha , ha).Kaise chhod doon meri jaan. Teri yeh badi, badi nukili chhatiyan mujhe paagal kar rahin hai.( then you will be stripped. How do I leave you.Your big, pointed breasts are making me mad) And he started rubbing his rough fingers on her breasts.He smacked his lips with his tongue like a dog.(Ajanta had a rough feeling along her chest.Meanwhile Richhu’s finger from his left hand had started playing with Ajanta’s navel. He started rubbing his hand along her waist and bent down. He caught the hem of Ajanta’s saree at bottom and intended to lift it up and as soon as Ajanta noticed that he has became careless, she kicked him on face. It was followed by two karate attacks – aah , aah – Richhu fell down.

Ajanta did not set up her pallu and caught the front portion of her blouse with her fingers and with a naughty smile – ah mera blouse _ _ _ _ _ phadoge ise (ah, my blouse _ __you will tear it off) ? Aur mera **** (and my ****)__ _ and she laughed. – But all of a sudden she got damn furious and said – chal security officer station. Tujhe batati hoon mein kya kar sakti hoon.(Come to security officer station. I will tell you what I can do)
Like Reply
Ajanta picked up some luggage and made Richhu pick remaining and dragged him to the security officer station.Richhu was yelling with pain and threatening Ajanta too. Ajanta maintained a shrewd smile on her face. On reaching the security officer station Ajanta did not find a very pleasant picture. She knew who was the incharge, but in a pretence of not knowing she asked a constable about him. The constable Gopu Ram was a typical fat guy who looked more like a comedian than a security officerman.Gopu Ram was amazedto see such a young and beautiful lady, dragging a rogue like this and reaching the station.

Gopu Ram – Madam Kya baat hai.(what is the matter madam)
Ajanta – Mujhe report likhani hai. Yahan sabse bara officer kaun hai.(I want to put a report. Who is the senior most officer)
Gopu Ram (grinning) – kya problem hai madam. Report kiske khilaf likhani hai.(What is the problem, madam. Against whom You want to report)
Ajanta (pointed out at Richhu) – Is badmash ke khilaf. Is ne mere saath badtameezi ki hai.(against this rogue. He has molested me.)

Gopu Ram was casual – Madam Sub Inspector Hari Prasad samne bethe hain. Agar likha sakti hain to report likha do.(Madam, sub inspector Hariprasad is sitting there. If you can , please do it)
Ajanta frowned at his casual nature – Kya matlab hai tumhara?(What do you mean)
Gopu Ram (he started gazing at her beauty and grinned again) – Madam mera kyon sir kha rahi hain.jao na unke pass (Madam why you are scratching my head, go to him) (he talked in a teasing manner).
Ajanta approached towards Hari Prasad. He was sitting on his chair and surrounded by two other people. He was laughing and chatting with them and each of them were sipping tea with snacks.
Ajanta – Mr.Hari Prasad jara report likhiye.Is aadmi ne mere saath (Just write a report. This man has tried __) _ _ _
HariPrasad (interfering) – Ek minute kya baat hai madam aap itna shor kyon kar rahi hain.Kaun hain aap?(One minute what is the matter. Why are you shouting madam. Who are you)

Ajanta – is aadmi ne meri izzat lootne ki koshish ki. Aaap jaldi se report likhiye.Mein is shahr mein teacher ki posting per aayi hoon.(This man has tried to **** me.Please lodge the report quickly.I am on a teacher’s posting).
Hari Prasad and his friends winked at each other & laughed. He remarked slowly – isme iska kya kusoor hai.(What is his fault)
Ajanta – what do you mean?
Hari Prasad – Aap hain hi itni khubsoorat. Koi bhi _ _ _ (You are so beautiful. Anybody will __
Before a surprised Ajanta could say anything he turned towards Richhu and asked his name and profession.
Hari Prasad – Kyon bhai yeh jo keh rahi hain who sach _ _ _?(What she is saying is true?)
Richhu (interfering him) – Saheb mein pradhanji ka aadmi hoon.(Sir I am pradhan ‘s man)
All of a sudden Ajanta could see a Hari Prasad shivering like anything. He turned towards Ajanta and said – hum report nahin likhenge.(We will not lodge the report)
Like Reply
Ajanta – kaise nahin likhenge. Yeh aapka kaam _ __ _(Why not. This is your job)
Hari Prasad – Madam mujhe mera kaam mat sikhao. Jao jakar bachon ko parao. Tum yahan teacher banker aayi ho yah sub inspector . tum _ _ _ _.(Madam donot teach me my job. Go teach the children.You have come as a teacher or sub inspector)
Ajanta – Ek minute, ek minute sub inspector nahin, usse thodi si upar .(One minute just something above) - and her hand went into her blouseShe had hidden her identity card beneath her bra She remarked in a heavy, commanding tone – Inspector Ajanta Saxena. S.I. Hari Prasad – immediately contact Etawah security officer and talk to DSP.
HariPrasad immediately stood up and his hand raised to salute Ajanta.He started stammering – Yes _ _ _ ma _ _ _ madam – OK.
He contacted the DSP who told him that Ajanta is their superior now and they should render all co-operation to her.
Hari Prasad – Sorry madam asal mein maine aapko pehchana nahin _ _ _(Sorry madam, I did not recognize you)
Ajanta – OK , OK. Ab jara sabse pehle iski report _ _ (OK, now first the report)

Hari Prasad – Yes madam.
Very soon Richhu was behind the bars with some nursing done on his wounds received from Ajanta’s blows and kicks.Immediately after that Ajanta called Hari Prasad and others in her cabin. The whole security officer staff posted there was astonished to see such a young beautiful lady as their superior cop. Otherwise too Ajanta was not in her uniform. In that green saree she wore, it appeared to them that some beauty queen or a filmy heroine or a model had ventured into the station. The whole staff including two lady constables were excited and the most excited was the funniest personality constable Gopu Ram.He went on gazing her from top to bottom, with a special eye on Ajanta’s protruding boobs. (Wah kya khubsoorat ladki hai – iske saath kaam kerke mazaa aayega (Wow what a beautiful lady. Shall enjoy working with her) – He thought). Ajanta could well sense this.After a general staff meeting Hari Prasad requested that he would like to have a confidential meeting with her the next day regarding the general law and order situation.Ajanta agreed. She then called Gopu Ram only.

Ajanta – Gopu Ram yeh mujhe aise kya dekh rahe ho (Gopu Ram why are you looking at me like this)
Gopu Ram – who kya hai na madam, aap jaisi sunder ladki zindagi mein pehli baar dekh raha hoon.Aisa lagta hai aapko TV mein kahin dekha hai. Aur saree mein to aap bahut khubsoorat dikhti hain. Aapko to filmon mein hone chayiye tha.(Madam , I have not seen more beautiful lady than you.It seems I have seen you on TV.You should have been in the movies)
Like Reply
Ajanta burst with laughter.His way of talking resembled some comedians. She found him very entertaining and amusing. After some more informal talks with him , Ajanta raised and stretched her arms at back to release her body fatigue. In this process her pallu fell down and for a moment she gave a good view of her boobs and fair chest to Gopu Ram whose eyes sparkled. Ajanta laughed again and adjusting her pallu said – Gopu Ram thodi si chai milegi.? Mein bahut thak gayi hoon.(Gopu ram can I have some tea.I am very tired)

Within five minutes Ajanta was enjoying a hot cup of tea and Gopu Ram’s funny pranks. Ajanta was a type of person to smile amongst odds too and this the whole security officer staff could guess. But they were also wondering how this beautiful woman would save herself from the criminals of the area.They had mixed thoughts. Some thought she will survive. Some had a feeling that Ajanta may be mutiliated by criminals and dacoits who may not spare any opportunity to do anything with this beautiful and sexy cop.Some even went to an extent of thinking that goondas may **** and molest this extremely beautiful and soft looking woman.

Ajanta finally called Hari Prasad and told him that she would like to leave to her residential quarter. He immediately told Gopu Ram to drop her in the jeep. Gopu Ram was in heavens. The idea of traveling with Ajanta in the jeep excited him. Without wasting any moment he grabbed her luggage and placed at the back side of jeep. Ajanta smiled on seeing his excitement.
Prior to going to her accommodation, she decided to gave some more dose to Richhu Singh.She nodded Hari Prasad & went inside the bars and took him further in a cell where they both were only present.Ajanta made him sit on his knees, stripped him off and he was only in underwear and sat in front of him on a chair.She kept her hand below her chin and sat in a very thoughtful like process, staring continuously at Richhu. Richhu on the other hand felt very uneasy and could not face her. Ajanta criss crossed her legs to the extent that a portion of her fair, creamy leg was visible above her ankle and she bent her face nearer to Richhu Singh.She deliberately let her pallu slid a bit and Richhu could again see her popping, pointed boobs and curvy bosom. His lips started drying.

Ajanta caught hold of her pallu from its middle with her two fingers and waved at Richhu – Kyon Richhu Singh meri Saree nahin uttaroge (Why Richhu will you not strip my saree) – her fingers then reached at the middle of her blouse and she remarked in a rather naughty style – aur mera yeh blouse _ _ _.(And my blouse)
Richhu (then looked at her with strange expressions) – jyada mat bolo thanedaarniji. Mein Pradhan ka aadmi hoon. Pradhan tumhe dekh lega_ _ _ _. Mujhe nanga ker diya. Woh tujhe nagi karke tera _ _ _ _(Donot talk too much inspector. I am pradhan’s man.He will see you.You stripped meHe will strip you and _ _ __ _)
And before he could complete, Ajanta caught hold of him by his collar and pulled him towards her. – Pradhan ke kutte, tujhe dekh liya, ab tere us pradhan ko bhi dekh loongi.(Pradhan’s dog I have seen you.Now I will see him also)
And she kicked him on face and left the cell. She started preparing to go to her accommodation.

She sat down on the front side.Gopu Ram sat on the driver’s seat and started driving. For Gopu Ram it was a matter of extreme delight for being a driver of such a sexy young lady. He was cracking jokes all the way. Ajanta who had loosened her hair a little bit, found them swaying in the natural air after jeep ran on the roads of Balrampur.At times her pallu swayed too and she tried her level best to adjust it.
After reaching the accommodation, which was a furnished two room quarter with kitchen, toilet, etc., she found Gopu Ram to be very active and along with one servant already posted there, he took all the luggage inside the room.
Gopu Ram – Madam aapka woh khol doon_ ___(Madam should I open yours __ _)
Ajanta – Kya ! kya matlab.(What. What do you mean)Ajanta gazed at her ownself from top to bottom.
Gopu ram (realizing the double meaning) – mera matlab aapka bag, samaan aur _ __ (I mean your bag, luggage)
Ajanta laughed at his gestures and the way he was trying to impress her – Achha baba, who kapron ka bag khol do. Baki mein kud unpack kar loongi.(OK man unpack my bag containing clothes.Remaining I will unpack)

Gopu ram was further delighted and dreamt of watching all her clothes. He kept the bag containing clothes on the bed and opened the almirah. Ajanta started having a look at the whole area and balcony, too. She could see a few shops and main road with approaches while standing in her balcony. In the meanwhile Gopu Ram had started unpacking her clothes. He kept the set of her uniforms first and then a smile ran on his face. Next turn was of her sarees and blouses. He watched them with due excitement – Wah madam in mein kitni khubsoorat dikhti hogi.(madam must be looking beautiful in these sarees and blouses)he was excited further when he picked up the bunch of her petticoats. He started imagining her in the same one by one.- Kya mujhe bhi madam ko nangi dekhne ka mauka milega?(Will I get a chance to see madam nude) – He thought to himself. And next his excitement reached on the top, when he picked up her pure white Brassieres and panties.My God – His imagination of seeing Ajanta in the same was so much that Gopu Ram had to adjust his pants. His eyes widened – Wah Gopu Ram , Mazaa aa gaya (wow, its wonderful) - he remarked to himself.In the meanwhile Ajanta entered the room. Gopu Ram who was watching her bra and panties with almost his tongue licking his lips, turned towards her and said – Madam inko kahan rakhna hai (Madam, where should I keep them).He had started sweating.
Like Reply
Ajanta laughed like anything on seeing his condition - oho baba isk mujhe pehna do (come on, help me wear them) – she remarked in rather taunting way.

Gopu Ram was amazed. He could just say – kya – ji madam (What Madam)?
Ajanta – aree budhhu isko almirah mein hi rakho aur kya (Oh crazy keep it in the almirah). Then she started keeping them herself. She adjusted all her clothes and told Gopu Ram to keep other bags in a position and she would pack them later. She then further sat with him for another cup of tea and started taking more and more information regarding the security officer staff present, etc. especially Hari Prasad. Actually being a informal with Gopu Ram was a her trick. She knew he was a clownish guy and given little importance to him he would blurt out everything. Furthermore in such a tense kind of a job, he could provide some kind of mental refreshment too. Gopu Ram on the other hand was feeling important. He not only started talking about the staff, but also told certain things about Pradhan Bhajanraj. He told him that he was the one who supported all criminal activities of Dacait Gajraj Singh and carried a number of goons. He told many other things which startled Ajanta.

Night was approaching.It was growing dark. Very soon Gopu Ram took leave. He was delighted over the fact that next few months he would be working with this divine beauty and lady of such a lively nature.It was not only her beauty and sex appeal but her nature too which had impressed him. He had decided that he try his level best to remain with her the maximum number of times.All the time Ajanta came into different types in his fantasies, mostly in brassiere and panty.His excitement knew no bounds.But all the same he was also praying God that this young woman should remain safe from devils like Gajraj Singh and Pradhan.

On the other side Ajanta was quite tired after the journey, encounter with Richhu, etc. She quickly unpacked her remaining luggage and set it up in the almirah. She then went down in front of mirror and stripped off her sari Ajanta took her night clothes comprising of a nighty, ordinary white petticoat, plain blouse and an underwear.Further she washed her up and got fresh in the bathroom. After this she had some food and laid herself on bed. Although she was tired, yet did not sleep She was continuously thinking of the whole day incidents, particularly that ‘bang’ attempt on her and Richhu’s dialogues and further more her coming days. She lost into deep thoughts and the whole scene (of one of her previous encounters) rolled down like a film in front of her eyes after which she became famous as ‘Nangi Inspector’ or ‘Nangi Ajanta’.

[ Ajanta was handling one important case of a dacoit named Kaloo Singh who was very active with his notorious activities along the outskirts of Mainpuri. Ajanta and her security officermen had already been bombimg, killing and even arresting Kaloo Singh’s men, negativating all his notorius activities and putting his crime activities to an end. That day which Ajanta had been memorizing was a day when she had a face to face encounter with Kaloo Singh.Ajanta had finally decided to capture him in his den and she knew that now Kaloo Singh was left with just a handful of man. She decided to go like a spy first and told five of her constables to follow her. However Kaloo Singh had got the news of her determined attack before only and an encounter took place which was a last between his men and Ajanta’s men (constables).The security officer had succeeded in killing all Kaloo Singh’s men but Ajanta’s constables got killed too.Ajanta remembered how tears had swelled in her eyes on watching the dead bodies of her security officermen.But she had to control herself. Ajanta her self was not in her uniform that day as she had gone like a spy.She had wore a blue denim jeans, a white shirt with sports shoes and also a jacket on top.

A time came when Kaloo Singh and Ajanta stood in front of each other.Kaloo Singh who had so far only heard of Ajanta was astonished to see her beauty.His eyes sparkled at the sight of such a young and sexy woman.Ajanta also saw him for the first time. Kaloo Singh was a true replica of his name with a fat, protruding belly, round huge face with big moustaches and villainy eyes.His complexion was very dark.
Kaloo Singh – Wah Kya baat hai. To tu hai Ajanta. Badi tariff suni thi, aaj dekh bhi liya. Kya maal _ _ _(Wow, what a thing, so you are Ajanta. Heard a lot of praises for you and today I have seen you too. What a piece _ _ _)
Ajanta – bakwas Band. Kaloo Singh tone bahut dake daale aur kai masoom logon aur security officerwalon ki jaan li. AB mein tera _ _.(Stop it Kaloo Singh.You have committed many robberies and and killed many innocent people and security officerman. Now I will __ _)
Kaloo Singh (Turning furious) – Chup. Toone mera saara gang khatam kar diya. Sach much tu bahut himmatwalihai. Lekin mein ab tera safay karunga. Lekin Ajanta tujhe maarne se pehle, mein teri is ras bhari jawani aur khubsoorati ka who haal karunga ki _ _ _.(Quiet. You destroyed my whole gang.Really you are courageous.But now I will kill you out.But before killing you, Ajanta, I will taste your ravishing beauty and youth _ _ _)

Ajanta was furious- Kya kar lega tu kamine (What can you do you bastard)
Kaloo Singh – Tere kapde phaad ker tujhe naga karoonga aur teri izzat lootunga, saali, raand (I will tear your clothes, strip you and **** you, you whore)
And before he could talk further his dark, fat round face recived a tight blow from Ajanta.
Kaloo Singh stumbled. But he recovered soon – Wah kya baat hai. Per ab tu meri taaqat dekh.(Wow, what a thing. But now you observe my strength)
A wrestling and fighting session begin between the two. Ajanta started showing her karate tricks but Kaloo Singh was no less. He did receive some good blows from Ajanta, but went on fighting her karate chaps and Ajanta could well notice that it was not easy to overcome this ugly, horrid creation of nature. Kaloo Singh went on laughing and doing shameless actions in front of her and giving all obscene marks about her body parts.
Kaloo Singh – Ajanta Rani ab tu mere kabze mein aaja. Mein tere in rasile aam choos ker tujhe khub _ _ _ _ha ha ha. _ _ chal kameez uttar de.(My queen Ajanta, now you better come into my clutches.I will suck these juicy mangoes of yours. Come on put of your shirt).

Anad very soon Ajanta found herself in his strong grasp.
Kaloo Singh – chal saali kameez uttar aur mere pass aa varna _ _ _ aaj teri izzat to lootni hi hai _ __ phir khud hi pyar se mere pass kyon nahin aati.(Come on you bitch, put off your shirt. Ultimately, your going to be banged today.Then why not surrender your self to me)
Ajanta started struggling to free herself – Kaloo Singh chhod de mujhe.varna (Kaloo Singh leave me , or else)
Like Reply
Kaloo Singh – tu aise nahin manegi (You won’t be controlled this way). He picked her up and threw her on the ground. Ajanta fell on her back. Pain ran through her body. – aah aah . She cried.Kaloo Singh Unzipped her leather jacket, put it off her body and threw it away.

And before she could regain on herself, Kaloo Singh used both his hands and seized Ajanta’s shirt from collar – chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr _ chirrrrrr __ frrrr. – He tore open Ajanta’s white shirt and he could now well glance her bulging boobs trying to pop out from her white brassiere.Kaloo Singh’s tongue came out from his mouth and he licked his lips. – mazza aagaya kya chhatiyan hai teri (Wow, its joyous, what beautiful breasts you have).Ajanta turned her back towards him and tried to kick but Kaloo Singh saved himself and pulled out the remaining part of torn shirt too. In a moment Ajanta found herself standing in front of Kaloo Singh in brassiere and jeans with her creamy waist and navel exposed. Kaloo Singh smacked his lips again but did not stop. He bent down and pulled her legs. Ajanta tried to kick him but Kaloo Singh was also very strong. He gave a small jerk to her right leg.

Ajanta yelled with pain and this weakened her struggle for a moment. Kaloo Singh pulled her shoes and sat on her waist putting his heavy weight on her soft skinned structure. Ajanta tried to get up but could not. He stretched her arms at the back and applied pressure on her hand with one of his huge giant hand. Kaloo Singh opened the buckle of her belt and started unzipping her jeans. He then laid down his body toatally on Ajanta’s and started licking her exposed portions.Ajanta then succeeded in pushing him away but Kaloo Singh got up again and pulled her jeans along sexy, long legs. – His eyes sparkled on seeing her beautiful fair legs.He jumped on her again and this time pulled her bra with all force seizing it from the middle of her breasts.He tore of her bra and Ajanta could see her brassiere lying in two pieces at a little distance from her - yeh dekh maine teri brassiere phaad di.(See I have ripped your brassiere too) Ab mein tweri kachhi uttarunga ___ saali khud ko bahut samajhti hai___ (Now I will tear off your underwear_ _ _You thought too high of yourself)- He remarked. Ajanta was just in her panty and totally naked above her panty line now.

Her big boobs shook on her movement.Ajanta stood up again, turned her back towards Kaloo Singh and kicked him on face. He fell down to recover again and this time he held her tightle from waist her waist. Ajanta tried hard to release herself but of no use.Kaloo Singh held her under wear from both sides and immediately pushed it down.Ajanta eyes reached at her bottoms and she could see her slightly hairy vagina, exposed now. Kaloo Singh turned her towards his front and his eyes sparkled on seeing her nudity.Ajanta pushed him and he fell down. She immediately set her panty right, but this gave Kaloo Singh an opportunity to recover.He held her tightly in his arms.
Ajanta now had doubts that she would be able to save herself. Kaloo Singh was strong, horny and very wild. Seeing her naked beauty, Kaloo Singh had turned more wild.He started pressing her boobs. Ajanta hit him hard on face. In turn he picked her up like a wrestler and threw on ground. He pounced upon her before she could do anything and started kissing and biting her madly.He put his teeth on her right nipple and bit it hard.
Like Reply
Ajanta – ouiiii . aaaahh. – Her right nipple had started bleeding.
Ajanta – (tears had swelled her eyes) – Kaloo Singh chhod de mujhe. Mein tujhe _ __(Kaloo Singh leave me. I will __ _ )
Kaloo Singh – Kyon saari himmat hawa ho gayi. Ab mein tujhe nahin chhodonga. Pehle tera balaatkar hoga phir tujhe noch - noch ker phaadunga aur logon ko teri nangi laash_ _(Why, where has all your courage vanished. I will not leave you now. First you will be banged, then I will tear your body with my teeth and people will get your nude body)
Ajanta - Nahin nahin chhod mujhe.(No, No leave me)
Kaloo Singh was happy seeing her condition. – ab mein tujhe poori nangi ker doonga.(Now I will strip you completely) He buried his face in her breasts and started sucking her nipples. Ajanta could feel his excitement as Kaloo Singh who had put his jacket away and was only in dhoti was hard on.

She could feel his hardened dick just below her navel and Kaloo Singh who had buried his face in her bosom , kissing her violently also inserted two of his fingers inside her panty and started rubbing her cunt.Ajanta could feel his rough and dirty fingers.But by now her mind had also started working. Kaloo Singh could not see a shrewd smile incoming her face as he was busy licking her from top to bottom. Ajanta relaxed for a moment to gain some strength. She started looking around and saw a piece of small glass.She picked it up and immediately thrust it forcefully in Kaloo Singh’s ear and then face. He shouted with pain. Without giving him a second chance, she hit him hard on his head and stood up, pushing away his body.Without caring for nudity she immediately stood up and started hitting and kicking him nicely.
Ajanta – tone mujhe nanga kiya harami. Ab mein tujhe naga karke saare shahar mein ghumauing. (You stripped me you bastard.

Now I will make you nude and you shall roam in the whole city)She tore of his dhoti and Kaloo Singh was beaten black and blue. Both were only in their underwears. Ajanta had blinded one of his eyes and broke off some of his limbs that Kaloo Singh was a handicapped man forever. He fell down unconscious.But before that he tried to grab Ajanta who had turned her back towards him. She tried to kick him again, but Kaloo Singh’s huge body was falling. In a spurt to grab Ajanta his hand caught her underwear. – chrrr – a small sound was heard and Ajanta’s torn panty was in his hands. Before Kaloo Singh could anything further, he fell down and collapsed.
Ajanta was now feeling relieved. She had now finished Kaloo Singh’s Gang and solved the case. All of a sudden she discovered that she was totally nude. She felt shy and her face become red.She quickly decided to call up the security officer and before they come dress up.She was also feeling heavy from below due to the continuous rubbing of her vagina done by Kaloo Singh. She smiled naughtily – Poor man. Lost a chance.

She went behind the bushes and sat down. Let me release my urine first – she thought.Ajanta sat on the weight of her creamy legs and started peeing.She could see the pale yellow liquid pouring out oher tight cunt. After releasing her urine in a pure whistling sound, she felt her vagina light.Ajanta glanced over her torn shirt , panty and bra.Her right nipple was bleeding and she developed some pain. She abused Kaloo Singh – Kutta, kamina kahin kaa. Mujhe poora nanga kar diya.Iski maa bhi _ _ (Dog, bastard, stripped me completely. His mother also must be _ _ _)
But thankfully her jacket was OK.She picked up her jeans wore it and along with that her shoes too. She then wore her jacket and properly zipped it.
Soon other security officermen arrived.Ajanta told them to arrest Kaloo Singh. Kaloo Singh was treated in the security officer hospital and Ajanta paraded him in the areas he had spread violence in just an underwear.
It was another feather in her cap. Very soon she became famous as ‘Nangi Inspector’].
Ajanta came back into her normal thoughts. A big naughty smile came into her face She closed her eyes and slept.
Like Reply
It was a nice story
Like Reply
Her coming few days in the security officer station, Ajanta was busy reviewing all old files and criminal records. She also had a meeting with Hariprasad confidentially who reviewed everything and Ajanta could also make out that Hariprasad and even other security officermen were more suppressed owing to political pressures or power of Pradhan Bhajan raj who had close links with Gajraj Singh. Gajraj Singh had never come out in open so far and carried out his activities from outskirts of the villages’ areas.She could well judge that how tough it would be for her to encounter such guys and clean up this area from all crimes or so. That Pradhan was running casinos, cabarets and even prostitution dens. He had liquor shops which comprised of poor quality artificial (naqli) liquor and he was mincing money like anything.Crime against women were hot. Also Gajraj Singh was involved in smuggling of wood and animal skins from the adjoining jungles.

Ajanta started her compaign. She started raiding Gajraj Singh’s dens and areas of operations of Bhajanraj.Under her strict supervision, security officer force in the area became active and it was not very long that she improved on statistics of crime.Quite a lot of petty crimes also were under control. Ajanta used to set good examples in front of people, while catching up the criminals and sometimes even stripping them and hitting them in the public.She became famous among the local areas and was liked by innocent and poor people. Her habit of loving and taking care of children made her even more famous.
But then this was really something which disturbed Bhajanraj. His fury knew no bounds when everyday he had hear some or the other news of his and / or Gajraj’s areas being raided and his people / goons captured.
He called a meeting of his most trusted men.
Bhajanraj – Raghu yeh sab aajkal kya ho raha hai.Yeh nai inspector _ __(Raghu what is going on nowadays. This new inspector _ _ __)

Raghu – Pradhanji, badi khatarnak hai. Jaisa naam waisa roop. Bilkul Ajanta Ellora ki murat hai.Nai thanedaarni jitni khubsoorat hai, utni hi badi musibat bhi.mujrim ko kabhi nahi chhodti. Are yeh wahi to jo _ __nangi Ajanta (he winked) and then told Pradhan Bhajanraj all about her.(Pradhanji, she is very dangerous. Her beauty is as per her name.Just like a sculpture of Ajanta and ellora.This lady inspector, as is beautiful, so is troublesome too. She never spares the criminals.She is the same _ _ _ nude Ajanta).
Bhajanraj – oh to yeh wahi hai jisne kaloo Singh jaise khatarnak daku ko _ _ _ _Per yeh ab mujhse aur Gajraj se nahin bachegi. Mein is nangi Ajanta to nanga kar ke chhodunga. Sali ne aati hi lakhon ka nuksan kar diya.(So she is the same who handled dangerous dacoit like Kaloo Singh.But me and Gajraj will not spare her.I will strip this nude Ajanta.Bloody whore, She has caused me a loss of several lakhs Rupees, ever since she has come.)
Then he whispered something in his ears and decided to meet Ajanta.

Two days later, security officer station at Lakhimpur saw a disturbance. All constables stood up to salute Bhajanraj as he entered the station. Hariprasad, the subinspector could well gues why he had come with a bang.Before Pradhan could ask anything, he himself pointed out – madam apne cabin mein hai.Pradhan went inside and opened the doors of her cabin.
Pradhan – Namsakar Thanedaarniji.(Greetings, Lady Inspector)
Ajanta who was busy with some of her office files, raised her eyes just to see a tall, villaneous and ugly looking character with moustaches and shrewd expressions on face. He was accompanied by three other rough looking guys. Pradhan kept one of his foot on chair and was about to sit when he saw his chair tumbling on the ground. Ajanta stood up and had kicked the chair away.
Like Reply
Ajanta – Mister yeh security officer station hai, na to tumhare baap ka ghar aur nahi hi daru ka thikana. Jao aur jakar izzazat lekar aao.(This is the security officer station, and neither your father’s house nor your liquor den.Go and take permission.)

Pradhan – Dekh thanedaarni, tu mujhe janti nahi. Mein teri jaisi khubssorat _ __ (Look Lady Inspector you donot know me. A beautiful lady like you _ _ _)
Ajanta – Bakwas band karo(No nonsense).And get out.
Pradhan and his accomplices started laughing shamelessly. Ajanta was furious and her beautiful, innocent face was red with anger.
Pradhan – Inspector mein kanon ko jeb mein daalkar ghumta hun.(I put law in my pocket and roam , Lady Inspector)
Ajanta – Aur mein tujh jaison ko joote per rakh ker _ __ samjhe (And I keep people like you on my toes _ _ _understand)?
Pradhan – Richhu ko chhod do aur hamare thikano per raid band karo.(Release Richhu and stop raiding our premises)
Ajanta – Achha? Agar nahin karun to_ _ _ _ kya kar loge.(Oh. If I donot, what will you do)

Pradhan – aei sundari, teri is vardi ko uttar doonga aur tujhe petticoat pehnaunga.(Oh beauty I will remove your uniform and make you wear a petticoat.)
And before he could complete – he received a very tight slap from Ajanta.Pradhan caught up on his face and his accomplices were stunned. Also were surprised all security officer personnel.Gopu Ram however hid in a corner and enjoyed the scene.
Pradhan – tone mujh per haath uthaya.(You have slapped me.)
Ajanta – haan uthaya. Ab bhago yahan se aur apne kale dhandhe band karo.(Yes I did. Now get lost and stop your illegal activities).
Pradhan – khubsoorat balaa tujhe mein dekh loonga. To wohi hai na jisne kaloo Singh ko mara tha. Aur mujrim ko naga kar ke marti hai. Ab mein tujhe nanga karoonga – nangi Ajanta – aur who bhi beech bazaar mein.Tere kapde phaadker _ _ _ _(and he received a kick from Ajanta and stumbled down)(Oh beautiful terror, I will see you. You are the same who killed Kaloo Singh.You strip the criminals and kill them.Now I will strip you totally. – Nude Ajanta – and that too in amidst the busy market.I will rip your clothes
_ _ _)

Pradhan took off his feet and ran away with his men, thoroughly abusing her.Everybody saw a shrewd smile on Ajanta’s face and she was back on her seat.
And for few days their confrontations continued on phone and even sometimes outside the security officer station.Ajanta was determined and she carried on raids on Pradhan’s den. Pradhan got fed up and he decided to teach Ajanta a lesson.
It was Sunday. Ajanta had decided to take rest and it was Hariprasad on duty in the security officer station.She had to do some shopping. She decided to go the market and have a sleep after that.Suddenly she received a phone call from Gopuram.
Gopuram – Madam Balrampur ke main bazaar mein kuchh goondon ne ladai jhagra kiya hai.Mujhe lagta hai hame jaana hoga.(Madam some goons are creating street fights in the balrampur market. We may have to go.)
Ajanta talked to him in detail. After the call was over, something flashed her mind and she made a call to Gopuram again.To her utmost surprise, he told Ajanta that he had never called her.Ajanta smelled a rat.She however decided to go to main bazaar.She told Gopuram to come and also instructed Hariprasad to send two constables in that area.Gopuram was delighted. He went to her quarter as he had to drive the jeep.
Like Reply
Ajanta who was deciding to go to the market was not in her uniform. She was elegantly dressed Turquoise (blue) pure georgette saree having sequins and resham work with along with matching blouse. Her saree was gracefully tied along waist revealing her cute round navel and fair skinned midriff. Her blouse although a normal one could hardly control her magnificent booboos. She went in front of the mirror and removed her pallu in order to change when she had the door bell. Ajanta decided to attend the door call first. It was Gopuram.He was extremely excited to see Ajanta looking even more gorgeous in this glittering saree.

Ajanta, after a brief talk with Gopuram decided to leave without uniform only.This made him further happy.He sat on the driving seat. Ajanta hid a small revolver in her brassiere and sat on the other seat.They drove to the main bazaar area. Gopuram although apparently discussed this fishy matter with her but actually enjoyed the site of her swaying pallu and exposed fleshy areas.

Gopuram – Madam aaj aap bahut sunder lag rahi hain.(Madam , you are looking very beautiful today)
Ajanta – Gopuram mazak chhhodo. Mein serious hoon. Zaroor kuchh gadbad hai.(Gopuram , donot crack jokes.I am serious. Definitely something is wrong over there).
Gopuram – Madam aap itni bahadur hain sab thik kar lengi. Aur mein hoon na aapke saath.(Madam you are so brave, you will set things right.And I am with you.)
Ajanta (smiled)– achha. Agar koi mujhe pakadne aa gaya to tum kya karoge.(Oh really. If somebody comes to catch me, what will you do)
Gopuram – film ke hero ki tarah act kaunga.(Act like a film hero)
Ajanta started laughing despite tension in her mind.Gopuram was in any case entertaining.
Gopuram – waise madam aapko saree pehen ne ka shouk hai bahut.(Madam you are fond of wearing sarees).
Ajanta – haan . mujhe shuru se hi saree pehen ne ka shouk hai.Jab mein uniform mein nahin hoti to saree hi pehenti hoon.(Yes. Right from the beginning.)

Gopuram – Madam kya aap college mein bhi saree pehenti thi.(Did you used to wear saree in college too)
Ajanta – haan jyadatar. Kyon?(Yes mostly, why)
Gopuram – Madam ladke to aap per bahut marte honge.(Most of the boys must be after you)
Ajanta – haan kuchh the aise bhi. Per mein shuru se hi sabko taak per rakhti thi.(Yes, there were some, but I used to keep them at distance)
Gopuram – Koi kissa sunaiye.(Narrate an event)
Ajanta – ek baar mein college se ghar aa rahi thi. Ek sunsaan gali ke mod per ek manchala cycle wala mujhse takraya. Who neeche gir gaya. Mein bhi gir gayi aur mera sharir ghumta hua zameen per lotne laga aur mera saree ka pallu uske handle mein phans gaya. (Once I was coming from college.In a lonely street, One street Romeo got after me and hit me.He fell.I fell too and my body went swirling round.My Saree edge got entangled in the bicycle handled)

Gopuram got excited and his dick hardened.- Phir?(then)
Ajanta – phir kyat ha. Mein zameen per ghoomi aur meri saree utterti chali gayi. Jab khadi hui to dekha ki sirf petticoat aur blouse mein hoon. Who badmash bhi mujhe dekh raha tha.usne gande – gande remarks pass karne shuru ker diye.Mein adhnangi haalat mein thi. Pehle mein sharam se laal ho gayi.Phir meine parvah na karte hue uski sandal se pitai ker di. Woh bhaag gaya. Meine saree uthai aur use pehen ker ghar aagayi.(My body swirled around and saree went off from my body.When I stood up, I found myself only in petticoat and blouse. He passed very dirty remarksI was red with shame.But then not caring for my half naked situation, I thrashed him with sandals.I then took up my saree and wore it)
Gopuram – wah madam. Accha madam ek baat poochhni thi. Who _ _ __(Wow, madam,I wanted to ask one thing _ _ _)
Ajanta could notice his hesitation – puchho Gopuram, kya baat hai.(Ask Gopuram, what’s the matter)

Gopuram – madam who aapko _ __ nagi Ajanta kyon bolte hain?(Madam_ _Why are you known as ‘Nude Ajanta’)
Ajanta burst with laughter at his expressions and told him whole story of kaloo Singh and her trend of punishing criminals.
Meanwhile the main bazaar area had come.Ajanta could notice few hooligans doing their job. She decided for a quick action. She caught hold of one of them and two karate blows were sufficient for him to fall down.Her constables had also arrived and she decided to control the situation. But to her dismay she found both Gopuram and her other constables suddenly trapped. Actually pradhan had sent his goondas to behave notoriously in market and few other men posing as normal passerbys turned out to be his men. Ajanta realized her mistake of asking for only two constables. She put her hand into her blouse, took out the revolver, but a strong hand gave a blow and it fell down. Before Ajanta could turn her face away, she noticed Pradhan coming across, with his men with a wide , villainy smile on her face. People started crowiding in that area with a fear on their faces.
Like Reply
Pradhan – Ajanta Rani, yeh blouse mein kya chhupa rakha tha.? Pehle hi is bechare per itna wajan hai tumhari badi – badi gol chhatiyon kaa. Kahin phat gaya to? La mein ise uttar doon.Revolver ki kya zaroorat thi, teri chhatiyan bahut hain ghayal karne ke liye.(Oh my queen Ajanta, what have you hidden in your blouse.Already it is over loaded due to your big round boobs.If it got torn, then.Come on let me put it off.Why need a revolver, Your big breasts are sufficient to kill any body.)
Ajanta – Pradhan apni bakwas band ker warna _ _ _(Be quiet Pradhan or_ _ __)
Pradhan – tu is saree mein kitni khubsoorat lag rahi hai. Teri sunderta ko chaar chand lag gaye hain.yeh vardi pehen na chhodd aur meri banja. Tujhe nayi nayi saree lekar bhi doonga aur rani ban ker rakhunga.(You are looking so beautiful in this saree.Your beauty is multifolds,stop wearing this uniform and be mine.I will make you my queen and purchase new sarees for you.)
Ajanta slapped on his face. Pradhan was furious – pakad lo saali ko(Catch hold of her). But Ajanta was quicker. She kicked one of his men who tried to approach her. But then _ _ _

Pradhan – dekh meri jaan apne constables ko. (Look my sweet heart towards your constables.)
Ajanta noticed that her constables including Gopuram were trapped and Pradhan’s men had kept long sticks on their shoulders – tu kuchh bhi karegi to teri constables mere aadmiyon ki lathi ka shikar honge(You do something and your constables will have it from my men).He ordered two of his men – pakad lo saali ko aur lita do zameen per.(Catch hold of her and make her lie on the screen)
Ajanta was helpless. People watched like cowards and she could not risk her constables’ life. She noticed herself being trapped by two of his men, who had caught her from her arms from either side.
Ajanta lay on ground with two of Pradhan’s men controlling her arms with full strength.
Pradhan greedily glanced her sexy, voluptuous and beautiful , fleshy body.
Pradhan – wah kahaan chhupa rakha tha is husn aur balaa ki khubsoorti ko. (Wow where had you hidden this ravishing and marvelous beauty.)

And he took hold o her pallu.Ajanta’s pallu was removed and all could see her waist and beautiful curves along the sides. Her big breasts stood like mountains clearly showing the postion of her nipple, despite she wore a bra.Some portion of her juicy boobs protruded out of her blouse.Pradhan’s eyes sparkled. Even Gopuram who was trapped and fearful people standing there glanced heavily at this beauty who looked more like a heroine or model sexposing in movie rather a security officer officer.
Pradhan started massaging Ajanta’s midriff. Ajanta could feel his rough hands. Pradhan’s fingers had meanwhile started playing with her navel – wah kya maal hai tu Ajanta rani . Tujhe to kisi film mein huna chayiye tha.(Wah what a piece you are.Ajanta darling, you should have been in the movies.)
Ajanta (cried) – Pradhan chhod de mujhe.(Pradhan leave me)
Pradhan – Achha. Us din to bahut phad phada rahi thi meri jaan. Mujhe thappar maar chuki kayi baar. Ab mein teri gaand _ _ (Oh that day you were jumping a lot. You slapped me. I will fuck your ass_ __)

Ajanta – kamine mujhe aur mere constable ko chhod warna who majaa chakhaungi ki yad rakhega. Mere haath chhhod namard.(Bastard leave me and my constables or else I will teach you a lesson. Leave my hands you impotent)
Pradhan started laughing – oho. Tujhe abhi batata hoon mein kitna mard hoon saaali raand.(You whore I will tell you now what a MAN I am)
Ajanta – tone mujhe randi kaha. Teri maa bhi aisi hi __ _ _(You called me a whore.Your mother also must be like_ _)
Pradhan now slapped on her face. Her soft skinned cheek ran thru a wave of pain – aah she she shrieked.
Pradhan – tune meri maa ko gaali di. Ab teri izzat loot ke dam loonga. Mujhe accha tereh maloom hai ki tu kitni tez hai. Apne ko chudwane se bhi peechhe nahi hatti.(You abused my mother. Now I won’t rest till I **** you.I know the kind of thing you are.You don’t hesitate to get yourself fucked.)
Like Reply
Ajanta spat on his face. Pradhan was furious. – ab mein pehle teri saree uttarunga. Phir blouse aur petticoat. Phir brazery (his pronunciation for brassiere) aur katchhi (underwear).(First I will remove your saree.then blouse and petticoat.And then brassiere and panty)Tereh blouse mein yeh phad phadate kabootar – wah – jaise do takiye. Who angrezi mein kya kehte hain – pilloo (his pronounciation for pillows).In per sar rakhkar so jaunga.(These two struggling pigeons in your blouse.Like two pillows – ‘pilloos’.I will keep my head on them and rest.)Pehle tera neeche ka nazara dekh loon.(Let me check you from bottom)

Meanwhile shanker, one of the persons holding her arms said – are pradhanji phaad do iska blouse. Zara hum bhi to dekhen iske machalte ‘pilloo”.Iski brazery bhi to kholni paregi.(Pradhanji, rip her blouse.Let us also view her bustling ‘pilloos’.We will have to remove her brassier too)
Pradhan – aaram se aaram se bhaiya. Yeh koi chhoti hasti nahin. Yahan ki thanedaarni hai.

Pehle inper jhook na parega.(Keep peace man.She is the Lady Inspector.First bow on her.) Ajanta stared at Shanker with anger.
Pradhan – Gusse mein aur khubsoorat lagti hai. (Your beauty has enhanced in angry mood)He bent down on her face and planted a kiss on Ajanta’s lips. Ajanta felt embarrassed and moved her face on other side.But in any case she indeed looked marvellously beautiful.
Pradhan – Ajanta, Ajanta meri jaan. Ab ham sab tujhe pyar karenge. Tu roz duty karke thak jati hai naa. Yahan tujhe bech bazaar mein poora aaram milega.(Ajanta my sweet heart.We all will love.You will get relaxation here in the open market, from your daily tiring duty)
Pradhan bent down at her feet and decided to have fun before the actual game.
He used both his hands and caught the hem (bottom portion) of her saree. He started lifting her saree up. Ajanta yelled, but of no use. Ajanta could have easily kicked him, but she looked at her helpless constables and felt helpless too.

Meanwhile pradhan had raised her saree up till her knees – wow – Ajanta had a pair of extremely beautiful, sexy and fair , shapely legs.Everybody’s eyes sparkled on seeing her partially naked legs.
Pradhan – kya machalti, sunder – sunder gori-gori taangein hain. Jaan deta hoon teri in lajwaab tango per.(Wow, what a sexy, ravishing , beautiful and fair, creamy legs.I vye on them)
Ajanta – mujhe chhod pradhan. Tujhe batati hoon meri taangon mein kitna dum hai.(Leave me Pradhan.Then I will tell you how strong my legs are.)
Pradhan – achha to bata zara.(O.K.Tell )
In a spate of anger Ajanta forgot everything.She decided to fight back. She raised her legs inorder to kick Pradhan, but could not move her remaining body.But Pradhan turned round to save himself. Instead that he got kicked up, it supported his cause only. Ajanta’s saree got further lifted up.

Now her saree had almost formed a bunch just below her waist further revealing her sexy legs almost totally. All eyes were glued on her half naked beauty. Even fearful stand by people thought – wah kitni sunder hai.(How beautiful she is)
Pradhan who could now glance Ajanta’s pure white panty shamelessly remarked – wah dekho inspector sahiban ne safed rang ki katchhi pehen rakhi hai. Kyon thanedaarni ji ise uttaron.(Wow see, Lady Inspector Madam has worn white panty. Should I remove it?)And he planted a kiss again and bit her lips.He opened the top button of her blouse revealing further exposing her breasts and revealing some fabric of her white brassiere.
Tears swelled in Ajanta’s eyes. She was not willing for this. Ajanta did have sexual encounters but she was never banged by anybody. Will she have to face this forced sex from the hands of this ruffian – she thought.
Pradhan in the meanwhile started digging his gingers in Ajanta’s navel – Wah Kya sunti hai (What a navel)

But all of a sudden, she noticed Gopuram standing slightly away from her revolver and looking at her helplessly. Ajanta noticed that Pradhan’s men were busy staring at her naked beauty. She winked at Gopuram.
All of sudden, Gopuram was seen firing a round in air – Madam ko chhod do.(Leave Madam)
All attention was diverted towards Gopuram. Ajanta took advantage and released herself pouring two blows at Shanker and shambhu who had held her up so long.Both fell down and before Pradhan could understand he got a kick on his ankle from Ajanta’s sandals and fell down. Ajanta buttoned her top blouse button again and adjusted her pallu on her sexy , huge ‘Pilloos’.
There was some exchange of blows and karate chaps between them.Pradhan who had thought of banging Ajanta publicly was half lying on ground and he ordered once more – pakad lo is saaali ko.
But Ajanta was ready. Two men approached her and she was prepared for attack. But before she could do anything, she saw both men falling and tumbling down in a tipsy – topsy manner.
Like Reply