Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
Aakriti The Exhibitionist
writer:- tharakbaba
18th May 2012

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151890

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi All

I am Aakriti Verma. I am 22 years old working in an MNC.
This is a story I would like to share about my exhibitionism.
I am going to tell you that this whole story are very true, and things like this do happen in Mumbai.

I was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
I live with my Mom in 2BHK apartment in Navi Mumbai.

It all started when I was in college 3rd year.
My mom was away for tour for 2 weeks.

I was alone at home. Though I was quite active at sex that time.
Had an ex and current BF with whom I have had spent considerable amount of time on Bed. I was a bit shy when it use to come to PDA(Public Display of Affection).
Slowly my BF used to take me to Bandstand, Marine Drives, where I started got a courage. I used to kiss him in day light, smooch him. But nothing more.
One day he told me not to wear a Bra and come. I came there by local.
Mumbai Local is the busiest transport system in India.

The cold wind was blowing inside my top, making me chill and nipples hard.
Though I wore a slight loose Top, anybody who stared at me 10 sec could visibly make out the outlines of my Nipples.
The train was about to leave when I reached Thane station.
Since I did not had time to run and get into Ladies compartment and I was quite late already , I decided to alight the Common Compartment, which was quite heavily crowded. It was not the first time I am travelling in Common Compartment.
But after I got into train, I then realized it was first time I was half naked under those dress in a Common Compartment, with more than 50 guys eyeing hungrily at a heavily cleavaged , without bra girl.

Do tell me how did you like the story .. So will plan to go ahead with the story..
[+] 2 users Like rajkumar90's post
Like Reply
The Local

Well groping in local train is a common thing in Mumbai locals.
When I used to wear complete dresses I still have been groped a couple of times.
Well dressed men putting hand in my top, or intentionally brushing my breasts or squeezing them. Usually at such occasions before I get into further trouble I get down at Next station , wait for next train and alight a Ladies Compartment.

But that day, I couldnt as it was a hell lot of crowd.
The reason i wore this special cleavage top so that my Boyfriend could enjoy my beauty. He always wants me to wear sexy dresses, so I might look sexy and he might look a Stud to have such a Girl friend.

I am short height-ed girl with 5'3" height. I was surrounded by a group of college guys, all height-ed above 5'10". From their height they could look down on my top and could clearly see deep till my navel and needless to say my curves from the top view.
Also it was hard for anyone to notice that I was behind those guys as I was completely hidden by their tall and muscular bodies. As the train left the station people started to adjust in their position, the group of College Boys realized that a Sexy and most probably half naked girl is standing between them. They were eyeing each other then me, well my breasts to be true, and were elbowing each other signalling them about me, and whispering "Cavity dekh" , "Silicon valley".
I was aware of this lewd comments being passed over me, But I was in such a vulnerable position , I couldn't do much than staring an angry eye on them.
For the next 10 mins nothing happened and they just chatted of their college stuffs talking slang and occasionally peeking into my dress.

I never felt something like that before, but my Mind started to Wander away with me in such a vulnerable situation, probably being the center of attraction, screwed my mind, and I was getting turned on by so many eyes undressing with their eyes.
5 mins later, Ghatkopar station came, a few people got down but a lot of men came inside the compartment. I don't know what I was wishing for a Girl in the compartment, for making me feel not so awkward or more Men to adore my sexy Body. But as the crowd pushed i was totally crushed between the boys. The Guy in front was totally crushing by boobs, with his chests and the guy behind who seems to have a hard on was crushing his dick on my ass while the rest just to surround me. All boys were facing towards me. Rest people couldn't see me, because of short height and those who could considered me as a part of their group and ignored my helpless condition.
As the train started to move I put my hand up to support myself from the bar, due to which the top I was wearing got pulled up exposing me up little over Navel.

And since I wear tight low waist Jeans, my upper ass and the gap was easily visible.
Much to my horror the guy from behind held my stomach from behind.
I wanted to look back at the guy, and give him an angry look , but It was impossible for me 2 turn, as I was trying to turn my back, he came little closer, and said in my ears "Enjoy" and pushed rubbed his dick inside my pant, against my ass, and boy it was correctly aimed to hit my asshole, and started rubbing my stomach.
Oh what a feeling that was, I was feeling disgusted with what he was doing, also my pussy was dripping wet by the new excitement of being helplessly groped by a gang of boys, with me unable to cover myself too. I don't know but I didn't wanted to get down at the next station like before. I just wanted to have some fun.
May be the monotonous sex sessions with my BF, I needed some spice in my life.

What the boys did to me in the next part.
Thanks all those liked the first part.
Need to sleep now.
This is Aakriti signing off for the day.
Ciao.

Like Reply
The Guy behind me put his hand inside my top and EUREKA!!

He found that this girl has no bra, within seconds he started whispering the same to his friends, who came to term that I am slutty girl.
They covered me all side so majorly no1 could see me.
Then they started touching my stomach, my navel rubbing their hands on my back,
To be honest I was very high on my senses then.
With more courage, the guy to my left opened my jeans button and started rubbing his fingers on my panty just over my pussyline and clit.
Oh God what a miracle feeling it was, while two guys were squeezing and pinching my nipples, the guy from behind covered my mouth so that I don't scream and arouse suspicion.
The train announced the next station was Byculla.

Byculla was the last station before CST, so as soon as they heard they all started to squeeze and finger fuck as fast as they could, I wouldn't be honest if I don't admit I didn't had an orgasm right there by brutality.
As Byculla station reached the guys took me out I was really scared that moment, I had a sinking feeling I might be dragged and took by these guys and most banged!
However these thoughts weren't longed as they took me to 1st Class, which was mostly empty with about 4 men in there, all above 50.
They took me to a corner which was completely empty, we sat down they all around me. I knew what they were upto.
As the train left from Byculla, they realized their odds they got less than 10 mins with me. Two guys held my hand and the other too lifted my Top off.
With difficulty putting my arms out, they were able to take it off and put it up on luggage shelf.
There I was top less in a running Mumbai Local in daylight.

Hearing my voices the other men came to our corner who were dumbstruck and couldn't look above my boobs, hanging out freely bouncing with the jerks of the train. Then they unbuttoned my Jeans and removed it completely and kept it on the shelf with my top. I was completely ashamed, wanted to cry, but was all wet inside my pussy, I hated it yet loved it.
And to my utter disbelief the next flash my panties was gone, and yes in Literal words. The guys did not only remove it but tore it. And thinking what's the use of keeping it threw it out off the local.
There I was buck Naked in front of 10 guys in a Mumbai Local.
None of the other men took out a word as they were enjoying what they were seeing less than 5 mins to CST.
They forced me to stand up and they circled around me.
They started kissing every single part of my body.
They kissed me so badly my dry lips started to bleed.
[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply
My boobs got red with the constant squeezing, my nipples thorough erect started to pain me.
They started giving lewd comments to me in Marathi like "SLUT", "RAND" etc.
I was very disgusted and then the unthinkable happen they put fingers in my vagina, and anus at the same time.
I was screaming with pain and Lust. I couldnt bear so much pain, yet I wanted to fuck someone badly. They forcefully started finger fucking my pussy it was leaking wet now. My ass was stretched beyond limits.
Then we heard the announcement "CST Next Station".
Next 20 seconds were the most awesome and frustrating moments of my life.
They ate me, squeezed me, kissed me, bit me, pinched me and finger fucked me like MAD and just when I was about to release my 2nd Orgasm, they released me.

I just collapsed on the seat due to pain.
Suddenly I realized CST stations platform approaching.
I got up to take my clothes, they pulled me down saying not yet took all my photos, of every part of me in every angle.
Then as the train started to slow up for the halt they released me started to go out near the door looking at me.
I just picked my jeans I could see people waiting to alight the train, a few might have noticed me too, a topless gal in the compartment, without buttoning it took the top the train stopped. My heart beating fast of the consequences what can happen, people may be shocked either I be sent to security officer, or the same thing in return. In the nick of the time I pulled top on me.
The rush of people started to come in, as I started to my way out people started giving me stares and laughing at me I didn't realize what was wrong.

I came out of the train breath a sigh of relief, I could see those boys leaving looking at me signalling "U WERE GOOD" and bowing saying "THANKS".
I too just winked and gave a flying kiss.
I went out of the station where my Boyfriend was waiting for me.
He looked at me, and said "Baby, what happened?"
Then I look into mirror my hairs all gone bad, my lipstick smudged, my makeup disturb and I wore tshirt inside out.
No doubt people where laughing at me.
I told him nothing I just fell off on the platform.
Sat behind him like nothing happened, but my pussy still tweaks for that 2nd Orgasm.
Like Reply
The Courier Guy

Hi Guys,

I am back.
Now to update about more of my exhibitionist streak.

I leave with my mom. But she is usually away due to business.
And I use that alone time, with my sexual activities with my Boys [img]file:///images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So this was another day, I was alone, I was about to bath.
Now something about people when they are alone. I guess we all are, we are nude.
I was walking all day nude all around my house.
Masturbating and fiddling with my pussy all day at every place in the house.
Flats in Mumbai have being French Windows , and I am never ashamed of masturbating in front of them.
It always excite me to know that someone might be watching a girl masturbating nude in her home.
So I was all alone masturbating, watching TV on my sofa.
Suddenly the bell rang, Ding Dong!

I thought God Damn It!! I was just about to come.
I ignored thinking it might be the maid, she can wait till I finish and continued with my fiddling.
But the bell rings started to increase more and more.
I was frustrated and had to wake up, and wrapped a towel around me.
I generally wrap myself in towel in front of bai.
So i just covered my front holding the towel, I thought she might go inside and continue the rest in my rum.
To be honest she has seen me naked multiple times so it didn't matter.

I opened the door, expecting my Bai there was a courier Boy.
If you could look at him , he was awestruck watching a girl just in a pink towel, holding it just above her boobs.
He was just silent for 2 minutes.
I said "Hello Boss, Kidhar? kya chahiye?"
He said "Aakriti Verma?"
Aakriti:"Ha me hi hu"
Boy"Aapke liye courier hai"
Aakriti: "Batao"
He never looked in my eye once in those 2 mins.
He now understood by the drapes of the towel, that I was just holding it in front, and that I must be naked from behind.
He showed my parcel, was sent by my mom, he intentionally kept it towards himself and made me peek, making the towel to move.

He was now able to see from the side view my enter naked body, the curves of my body, the naked waist all the way to thigh.
I suddenly realized it, that I was vulnerable to nudity.
My instinct was to cover myself, but I looked at the guy and he was definitely aroused, and I was so aroused myself that I wanted to tease the guy more.
Aakriti:"Thik hai do" and started adjusting my towel to take the item.
He said, madam Photo ID lagega.
I think he understood the only way to see my naked back, was to send me fetch my photo ID.
I was confused, what to do I realized lets have some fun, but feared what if I was banged.
But the thought of bang only added fuel to the fire in my pussy.

I covered my back with left hand to cover one butt and held the front with the right and went inside. He was watching my right butt sway , probably the only real ass he has ever seen in Real Life.
I went inside my room slowly , allowing to see my back maximum.
Once inside i threw my towel and masturbated badly for a minute.
Then I thought of a plan, I wrapped my towel around me knotting very loose.
I took my Passport, and came to hall, I showed him the Passport.
He was disappointed to see me covering up myself.
He gave me a page to sign.
This was my master plan.

I took the page and raised it on the wall to sign, and letting the knot to loosen more and the towel fell right there.
There I was naked completely in front of the courier guy, he admired my beauty, my boobs falling out, and my neatly shaven pussy.
I quickly signed the document, gave it to him, and held the towel in front.
I could see the tent in his pant.

I waved a bye.closed the door and started with where I stopped, recollecting the moments, i just had.

Like Reply
The Fun in the Building- part 1

As I said, I live in Mumbai, we live in an Apartment.
I stay in a Big Housing Scheme, 7 floors, 4 flats a floor, and 4 such blocks A, B, C, D.

I am detailing this, because this will help you visualize better.
The four blocks faces each other, and in the middle is a swimming pool, a gym , and a garden.
The Building has an entrance from the A block, where we have the watchman's area.

I live in Block D, floor 5th.

As I said I have always been an exhibitionist inside, each day I felt like trying something different, only to pacify my lust and get me a splendid orgasm.

This story is about when I was 20 , so abt 2 years back.

I was all alone at my home, and it rarely happens that I stay alone in the night, when my Mom's away. But this was the time of Christmas and New year, and my BFs and Friends(with Benefits) had different plans or out of station.

So I was surfing the internet and logged into Yahoo Chat!
I was talking to a guy, with whom I started getting friendly.
He was co-incidently the same company as I was.
We started chatting, I shared my normal photos(above my shoulders).
The night got late, we both got horny.
He was alone too, he had a girlfriend but out of station.

We slowly started getting naughtier and hornier with our talks.
He started telling me how many girls he slept with, but when I told my number(of guys) he could not believe it(FYI 7 then).

Then I told him where I live, and what horny activities I do, this was all rise for his tool. I told her that I have had many naked pics of mine and that I am an exhibitionist and love to show and hide at the same time.

He asked me to show me my naked pics. I started giving him, I said what the hell. Let the poor man shag on me. He saw my pics and was dumbstruck by my beauty.
But he could not believe that I was a real girl and that I was faking a girls role.

I told him I can do anything to prove this.
He told me to take a nude pic of urself wherever you are.
Took my shirt off, because that all I was wearing them, took out my Mob, snap, bluetoothed, and sent him.
He was definitely aroused by that, but it was still hard to believe it.
He dared me and take a photo in front of my door that bears my name.

I thought that was tricky, it was 12 o clock, there could be people outside, and the flat opposite to mine has 3 batchelor boys.
If I go out like this and they see me, I will surely be banged tonight.
The feeling was tricky, as I was nervous and horny at the same time.
I took my shirt on, and told the guy to wait for 5 mins.
I went to the door, peeped outside, saw the area was clear, i slowly tiptoed outside my flat, and came in front of the door.
I was nervously checking here and there for slightest of noise.
I took my cam, faced it towards me, started dropping my shirt, that I saw to my right elavator coming up.
I quickly ran back to my room, damn my pussy was flooding.

I came back to my lappy, and told him all what happened, and even I clicked my dripping pussy to please him and said this dare is not possible.

He said, Aakriti you call yourself an exhibitionist and cant even complete 1 dare.
He told me that if I complete the dare, He will take me out to a Pub all sponspored by him. Now that was a Nice deal.

I spoke to myself common Aakriti, what can happen the most, someone might see you naked, apologize and get in, its not the first time someone might, and at the max I can be banged, but isn't it one of my fantasy.

I pulled back myself up, I dare myself to do a naked self shot in front of my flat door.
This time I thought no waste of time, I will put my clothes in the flat, I dropped my shirt, got naked, rubbed my pussy hard, pinched my clit to get ready.
I opened the door, peeped out, Sector Clear!!
I came out, started to close the door, Click!!

MY FACE GOT ALL RED, I LOOKED INTO MY REFLECTION ON THE LIFT DOOR!!
I GOT LOCKED OUTSIDE OF MY FLAT NAKED!!!

Please reply if you want to know what Next happened to me.
Awesome story ahead. True story. Love you guys.

Like Reply
The Fun in the Building- part two

MY FACE GOT ALL RED, I LOOKED INTO MY REFLECTION ON THE LIFT DOOR!!
I GOT LOCKED OUTSIDE OF MY FLAT NAKED!

I tried to push the door, but it wont budge, I started beating the door, but there was no luck. I started to fear my neighbours would get awake by the noises and see me naked.
I am sure they might have heard me during my sex sessions, cause I make a lot of noise, but watching me naked would be too much for them.

The time was 2 am in the night.

I was shit scared, not because I was in a vulnerable situation of the embarrasement I would have to suffer if some one sees me naked.

I sat on the stairs thinking of what to do next, how can I get in.

Thankfully I had my cell phone with me. But whom can I call, My mom is not only of station, but out of country. Who will come to my rescue in the night?
How will I explain them how I got stuck outside.
Though I may be superlative horny bitch.
But to my friends and relatives I am a very decent girl.

Thankfully not the boys they know the devil inside me which is only out when I am on bed.

I checked my phone list whom I could call, I first called my Boyfriend.
He was probably sleeping , I called once, no answer.
Called again no answer, I started getting tensed.
My ears were on fire, I was keenly listening to the slightest noise, to escape my embarrasement.

I called up a friend(Boy) with whom was sort of friends with benefit for me.

Thankfully he picked up. His name is Varun.
Varun: Hi Aakriti, whats up?
Aakriti: Hi Varun, are you free, I have something urgent to tell.
Varun: Ohh ,.. ummm.. not the right time .. you see I am in middle of something..
Aakriti: Please I am in a trouble I need your help.
He got silent, I dont know why.
Then few seconds later.
Varun: Yeah Aakriti
Aakriti: Varun , I am locked outside my flat I dont have any keys.
Varun: Oh shit! How did this happen?
Aakriti: I will explain later, can i please stay at your flat today?
Varun: Umm .. (a long pause) Aakriti... The problem is Sonam is here.
Aakriti: What? That bitch? What she doing at your home? Wait? Are you guys having sex?now?

Let me tell you about Sonam, she was one of my best friends, in my college.
She was hot and stunning and filthy rich.
She was a bitch just like me, with a difference, only few guys knew abt me while the whole college was.
She and I have even had a 3spme once with a friend of ours.
He used to like me, but as I have heard from boys , is goddess on bed, took him under control and became his girlfriend.
Thats why I hated her, he somehow always tried to have sex with guys I like.

Back from the flashback I heard Sonam's voice:
Sonam: Hey Bitch..I heard you are stuck outside your room.
Aakriti: Sonam, listen, mind your language, I need Varuns help.
Please let me stay tonight with you guys.
Sonam: Why? Who are you? You want to do 3some and take away my Boyfriend? Oh I think I know this happened somewhere.. Ohh yes we have been in the situaion before, now you want to win on me? Ha?
Aakriti: Listen, I......

I heard The door of the Boys flat in front of mine.. I raced down a floor..before anyone could see me..I came to 4th floor.. Me panting with fear.. My boobs heaving high and low.. My nipples stiff due to excitement..
Like Reply
Sonam: What happened bitch? Cant find your toys tonight?
Aakriti: Sonam listen I am sorry for whatever happened but I need help now.
Sonam: Sorry Sweetie, Varun and I are busy tonight.
He has his long big 8 inches inside me and I ramming it hard.
Hearing those words my pussy twitched and started flowing madly.

Aakriti: Listen sonam you can do whatever you want , but please help me now.
Sonam: Dont turn me off you whore. Go fuck someone else.
And started to end the call. But before she could end it.. I spoke fastly..
Aakriti: I am naked..please..

There was a silence.. After a long pause..
Sonam: What?
I said "Yes" and told her the entire story.
She was listening intently, I thought atleast now she would help me hearing my plight.

She thought for a while and said,
"Atleast complete the dare''
I said "what?"
Sonam: Yeah complete the dare , and send me a pic and let me know if you are fooling me or really locked naked outside.
Aakriti: Are you mad? Its very risky..
Sonam: U want help or not..?
Aakriti: OK but please ask Varun to pick me up when I send you the pic.
Sonam: Ok send me the pic , I will get him ready.

I cut the phone. My hands shivering. I slowly climbed up again carefully checking whether the boys are inside.
Thank God they are inside, I slowly crawled up to my flat.
Faced opposite the door , stood next to the nameplate..
Autotimed the Mobile Camera, kept it on the Shoe Rack so my naked pic can be captured.
3..2..1.. Click.. My horniest pic ever..

I checked the photo.. It was perfect. I was looking like an Indian Model doing her photo shoot.. My nipples erect.. Petite body, curves at the right place and awesome navel.

I opened my phone, and emailed her the pic.
Called Varun again, Sonam picked up.
Sonam: You are one horny slut!! Saw the pics, your boobs have gone bigger, Varun and Small Varun are excited and ready to meet you.
I let out to slit grin..
Sonam: I am asking Varun to get ready you can do whatever you want till then..Finger your shaved cunt all you want.

Aakriti: Thanks sonam, will never forget this.
Sonam: Oh yes , you will never forget this.

We ended the call, I tiptoed myself to the terrace on 8th floor. I thought this will be safer till Varun gets back.

It was very chilly , december night a naked girl on the terrace.
I was smiling at myself on what I did, such an Idiot I am .
My nipples froze, I had goosebumps all over my body.
I sat on the parafite wall spread my legs on either side and started masturbating hard with my fingers.
I was getting wet, very wet, I was so happy that its all over.
But my happiness did not last long.

I received a facebook alert voice on my cell.
I ignored it, I was too high with my finger fuck.
Suddenly I heard another alert and another.
I could not resist myself but to stop and take a look.

In the Facebook group of our college batchmates, was a photo, I almost dropped my phone.

SONAM HAS PUT UP A PIC WITH THE FOLLOWING CAPTION, "THE HORNY SLUT NAKED RIGHT NOW, NJOY!!!"
BELOW IT WAS A BIG NAKED PIC OF MINE, WITH MY FLAT NUMBER AND NAME PLATE BY MY SIDE.

Like Reply
Fun in the building Part 3

SONAM HAS PUT UP A PIC WITH THE FOLLOWING CAPTION, "THE HORNY SLUT NAKED RIGHT NOW, NJOY!!!"
BELOW IT WAS A BIG NAKED PIC OF MINE, WITH MY FLAT NUMBER AND NAME PLATE BY MY SIDE.

In the winter night I started sweating.
There it was all gone..my pride, my self dignity..
To all my batch mates now I was a naked whore..
I felt like crying.. The comments started to flow in from both guys and gals..
Lewd comments and the post became a buzz in the group..
I wonder how many guys must have shagged watching me..

This night seemed to had no end.
My crying turned into Anger.. When I read Sonam recommenting.
"Sorry Aakriti Varun can't make it tonight.. But I hope you will have fun tonight as we are having :P"

I was locked outside my home, I was Naked, I am publicly exposed to all my batchmates, I checked the time in my mobile 3.30..
Morning was just around the corner.. If this night ends, I am in more threat of a danger..
I went near the Water Tank on the terrace, The cold was biting me..
My nipples have been erect for last more than an hour.. And have started to pain me now.
I couldnt complete my orgasm.
I was getting frustrated. I searched for the ciggarette box that I hid on the terrace. I thought this might warm me up a bit.
Yes I smoke, and to hide it from my mom I smoke on my terrace.
I searched for the box, this was the last one in the box.
I searched for the match box, lit it and took a big drag.
The smoke went into my lungs, i instantly coughed because of the cold and the smoke.
I sat on the ground, with my back on the wall.
Did not know what to do, taking drags and thinking ways to get in.
I started crying .. The cigerrate ended.. I stood up to throw the butt.
And my eyes went to the Watchmen Kiosk.

And I heaved a sigh of relief and realized. Yes there is a spare key!!!
Its in the watchman's room , we keep it for our maids when we are not at home.
I started to run down in full speed. One floor after another. My boobs bouncing like mad , up and down, I did not risk to take the elavator as this might make noise.
Finally panting heavily I reached the ground floor.
I started to cross my block D to go to block A, but then I realized.

Between Block D and A is the big swimming pool and the garden, I have to cross it completely , but the problem is it is in the middle of all 4 Blocks.
Every flat in our apartment has one window sharing the garden.
There could be more than 100 windows.
What If somebody saw me? Is it worth taking a risk.

I crawled near the wall and searched for all windows, most of them had lights on , even I could see a few people on the balcony.
It was definitely a NO.
[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply
I thought of taking the long way, THE PARKING.
This way I had to cross Parking Blocks of D, C then B and finally A.
Risk: More than 100 cars, goddamn bikes. 8 lifts, 8 staircases on the way.

Though I might be covered, from peoples eye, but if I get cought I will be stuck big.
I made my mind its the long way.. I started with my parking lot, the block D, I tiptoed myself hiding behind each car as i moved.
My sleeper started to make sqweaking noise , thought the noise was less but in an empty parking lot, it echoed a lot.
I removed my sleeper and dashed naked feets.
Wow I was as naked as I was born walking inside my apartments.

Slowly and steadily I made it Parking Lot C. The risk was bigger here as this block had very little cars.
It would be 50 meters between each car.
I started running with full speed stopping at each car. One by One I started moving forwards.
My boobs were jiggling up and down, my heartbeat was on its peak with the sheer excitement of being naked outside and the fear of getting caught and the resulting consequences.

Finally I reached Parking Lot B. Now this was an easy affair since there were a lot of cars. I hurried behind one car to another and started moving swiftly. It was a 100 meter dash before I could get into block A.
I saw around no one to see. I made my move and started running towards block A.
Suddenly I heard a screaching noise and a bright light.
A big car was coming this way, from the entrance to block A towards Block B.
For a moment I did not know what to do.
I ran back hid behind the car I left just.
To my horror the Incoming Car came towards Block B and started to park, from the noise, I could guess that the car was getting parked in the same line as the one I was hiding behind.
I turned and saw my guess was right. I came to the side of the car, this way I was covered from the new car but behind me I was completely exposed to entire block A parking lot.

I saw 5 boys decending from the car, I checked my clock it was 4.15, the clock was indeed ticking fast.
They seem to be drunk and late party goers, that just made me more nervous getting caught in front of normal people is embarrasing but getting caught in front of 5 naked drunk boys was risky, very risky.
I couldnt determine what to do, I cant cover my naked back, nor could I move or else I would be exposed to the boys.
I could very clearly hear the boys, it seems one of the guy was heavily drunk and they were helping him to get out.
I saw and all of them were busy with handling the drunk boy, I thought this is my chance.
I looked up and started running towards block A with all my speed.
I ran and ran and turned and hit a dust bin, I swinged looked at the boys and I could see the drunk boy looking towards me, I ignored him and hid fast behind the pillar.
I stopped breathing for a moment, chill ran down my spine, I put my ears on the pillar to listen to what they said.
I heard the drunk boy say, "I saw a naked chick"

The other said, "Tere ko chad gayi hai chal."
Boy1: "Na be, sachme wo nangi thi udhar."
I could him imagining pointing in my direction, I was now standing at Parking block A.

I guessed they might actually come looking at me, so I ran towards my final destination the watchman's kiosk and not mention NAKED.

Like Reply
Fun in the building Part 4

I guessed they might actually come looking at me, so I ran towards my final destination the watchman's kiosk and not mention NAKED.

I ran and ran as fast as I can. I did not care to hide now as I knew boys could come this side any time.
I saw my reflection in the cars. I naked girl running and her boobs swinging and bouncing as free birds.
For a moment I felt It was a part of the movie The Naked Mile

I finally reached the watchmans room, I ducked myself down, as there was light in the room.
I slowly moved up and saw the watchman was sleeping.
I thought finally, something in my favour.
I tiptoed inside the room since there was no door, it was easy.
I was hesitant to open the key drawers , as I knew this might squeak, but his snores confirmed me that he was really asleep.
He was sleeping over the a wooden table. The wooden table, had 3 drawers.
I knew that the key is one of the drawers but did not know which.
I kepy my gaze on the watchman, and started to open topmost drawer, I pulled it a little.
There was a noise, of the wood, I ducked near the table on my reflex.
To my luck the watchman did not hear it may be he was in deep sleep.
I got up and started searching but the key werent there.
I felt lost, as it was turn for middle drawer, this time, the drawer went out smooth.
I frantically searched for my keys. But it wasnt there.
I stood there in disbelief, where the fuck are the keys, have my maid took them her home.
Can I get inside my house? The clock said 4.30 ..

With all my courage and hope I opened the last drawer.
To my sheer amazement it had keys. I was happy.. I started searching for my key, with my eyes moving from the keys to the wathcman and back.
In the wintery night and so close from my embarrasement to end, I started to feel drowsy as while searching for the keys I suddenly realized that of all the keys in the drawers my key was missing.

I stood there shocked. I left the drawers open.
I moved back facing the watchman suddenly stopped by something.
I turned to see there was Raj , one of my classmates and 4 other guys. The same guys from the Car.
He put his hand inside his pocket, took something out.
He asked , "Looking for these?"

THERE IT WAS MY KEYS SWINGING FROM HIS HAND.
I KNEW I LOST MY NIGHT, AND THE ONE THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH "OH FUCK!"
AND TO WHICH THE GUYS CHOROUSLY REPLIED "OH YES!!"

Like Reply
Fun in the building Part 5

THERE IT WAS MY KEYS SWINGING FROM HIS HAND.
I KNEW I LOST MY NIGHT, AND THE ONE THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH "OH FUCK!"
AND TO WHICH THE GUYS CHOROUSLY REPLIED "OH YES!!"

There I was naked in front of 5 guys. I was sweating like a pig, what more my pussy was leaking. I didnt know it was due to sheer submission in the hand of those guys, or being naked so public.
Raj held my waist and pushed me towards him.
Raj: Kabse iss din ka intejaar tha jaaneman.
To this statement all guys laughed loud.
There was a tight squeeze to my ass from behind I turned to see it was the watchman.
Then I realized it was all planned. The watchman was not sleeping he was just acting.
Watchman: Sahab mujhe bhi to thoda hissa do na.
Raj held me loose and started to put his hand inside his pocket to take out wallet, to which the Watchman Immidiately replied.
Watchman: Paise to de diye aapne saahab, ab maal bhi thoda dekh lu, saali bohot baar land khada ki hai.

I was shocked on hearing this, I quickly stepped outside from the circle and started running, not in the parking lot.
I ran towards the garden, I hoped someone would see my predicament and rescue me.

I was running in the garden towards the swimming pool, but the guys outran and whilst running pushed me into the swimming pool.
I was in the middle of my apartment , wet, naked and surrounded by 6 horny guys.

Suddenly one of the guys started to take out his clothes, seeing them everybody started undressing and jumping in the water towards me.
The guard was silently awaiting the show.
All 5 of the boys surrounded me, they did not touch me yet , they just circled around me in a huddle.
One: Khud ko PT Usha samajhti hai?
Two: Nangi wali hehe..3
Three: Aye haye kya rapchick item hai .. Aaj to jee bhar ke maarunga iski.. To aaj tak shaant kaise raha be Nitin?
As the lights were little brighter near the swimming pool, I saw a face , Nitin, he was also from the same apartments but B block.

My moms and hers were friends, and he was the one who was terrible drunk.
Nitin: Aaj tak to dam nahi tha isko nanga karne ka, ab ye khud nangi aayi hai to isko kaise chode?
Saying this he came towards me, and started hugging me , in my defence i held my hands in front and pushed him away.
The drunkness and the slipperiness of the floor made him to fall in the water, he did not know how to swim.
Everyone saw this and started to help him get above the water.

I got another chance I started to run towards my block. They quickly pushed Nitin up on the ground and started to run behind me.
While running where could I go, there was no place I could be. I quickly came to my building and took the lift, luckily the lift was already on Parking floor. The guys were just behind me.
I pushed the top floor that was terrace, as I crossed the 5th floor, I pushed the button on the 5th floor.
The lift arrived on the terrace, while the lift went back to 5th floor.
I thought this trick might confuse them make them think I was trying for my home.
I stepped outside it was chilly cold, and I was already wet from outside as well as inside.
My nipples froze, it was hard for me to even walk, The time must be over 5.
Then I realized.. time? My mobile. Where is it? How did I lost it.. I did not had it in swimming pool.
I realized Shit! I forgot it in the watchman's kiosk while searching for the keys.
I heard the lift door music when the door was opened. I understood they knew my trick I was on terrace.

I started running on the terrace, Barefeet Naked Wet Chicks, my boobs juggling as I ran.
The terrace was interconnected. I ran towards Block C. I reached and hide behind the entrance of the stair I could see 3 guys, from the outline of the figures I could make out 1 guy had a dress on, he must be the watchman and the rest two only had shorts.
I started to panic, where are the rest of the guys, I kneeled and ran towards Block B stair case.
My hairs came in front of me, I could not see what was in front of me, I could smell my pussy thought it was distinct smell of my wetness.
As I was running I hit a bottle, and it fell down, the sound was crackling.
Shit! I thought! I stood up and turned, they pointed each other towards me and started running.
I had no chance to go ahead I took the stairs down, I jumped two steps at a time.
I was running frantically from getting saved from banged. I ran and ran to reach the Ground Floor.
I stopped to take a long breath and looked up the guys were running down,
I turned and ran towards the parking lot, and there were the three guys.

Standing silently awaiting my descent. The guys must have called and told my location.
Nitin was out of his senses, he was the first to come towards me , he slapped me hard.
My face turned all red.
Nitin: Jitna bhagaya hai utna chodenge bhi tujhe.
I started to cry , and I had only 1 thing to say, "Please mujhe chod do"
In the mean time every1 came down , Raj stood behind me, slapped me another on the same cheek.
I started to cry more.
Raj: Bohot bhagaya hai saali ne and held my erect nipples squeezed them hard.
I made a shrilled moan "AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh"
The watchman understood the situation and said,"Saahab yaha nahi pakde jaenge"
Nitin in his commanding voice "To kaha jaye?"
Raj: Took my cell out from his pocket and showed him something on my phone.

EVERYONE TURNED TO LOOK WHERE HE WAS REFERRING TO.
HE SHOWED THEM ALL AND FINALLY TOWARDS ME, MY NAKED PIC IN FRONT OF MY FLAT, 501, AAKRITI VERMA.

Like Reply
My Onsite Trip to Munich

Hello Guys

So sorry for the late reply.. And Thanks a lot for the awesome comments given by you. I saw few users questioning whether this is true. Well every word of my posts are true.

So moving ahead, I was on a month long trip to Munich in Germany due to my official client visit and I will be sharing my month long sexcapades..

So Are you ready guys?

Lots of sex,
Aakriti

Like Reply
Trip to Munich Day 0 Part 1

Day 0

Started my flight from Mumbai in the night, Was already very excited to this trip.
I was accompanied by another guy from my company, Hiten.

Hiten was 24 years old, and I and him worked on the same project, he was a very good friend and team mate.
He was the sexiest of the lot, and he certainly had a fling on me.
Thats not all, we have even kissed, yes we did, during one of our project trips to Alibaug, it was raining, we were drunk, and I was as usual too horny.
So we had a brief kissing session, he made a move on me to have sex that night as well, but unfortunately we couldnt.
It is not hidden from my team mates the sexual encounters that I have usually, thing in team spreads like wildfire.
Also I had sexual relations with few team members who have left the project but told and showed the whore I was on bed with them.
It is said you dont poop where you eat and you dont fuck where you are payed. But the latter is too hard to resist.

So when I heard that I was to take a month long journey to Germany with Hiten, I would be lieng if my pussy didnt start gushing on the thoughts of sex filled month in a Foreign country with your crush.
So it was like a Honeymoon to me, without marriage.

We both met at the airport, i was wearing a white tshirt and a mini jeans skirt.
His jaw fell the moment he saw me at the airport.
Hiten: Somebody geared up a for a fantasy trip.
Aakriti: You havent even seen it yet. And winked at him sexily.

So we moved in to our Lufthansa check in counter and he was standing behind me in the counter and we were discussing what all we would be doing in Munich , non sex talks.
The plans to see , berlin and other places.
It was my turn now at the counter, I walked up to the counter, gave my passport, and was asked to keep the lugguage on the conveyor.
As I bent down to pick up my heavy suitcase, my skirt went up from the back and showed everyone behind me my white panties and red roses on it.
I realized immidiately as the cold wind started to heat my bums. I realized I did an sexy oops.
I took about 15 secs for me to lift up my suitcase to conveyor the moment I kept the luggage on the conveyor and turned back, I saw atleast 8 people behind me all men and who were still staring at my skirt unable to believe what they just saw.
I looked at hiten and he saw me , and he blushed, and I winked at him, I think he got the message.

I took my boarding pass and waited for him, while I was standing waiting for him, I could feel everyone staring at me, since my white tshirt was a giveaway to my red sporting bra and awesomely cute boobs.
Hiten returned to me with his boarding pass, and we walked towards Immigration counter.
We both were silent for a few minutes, and then he asked.
Hiten: So you like Red Roses?
I was stunned at the question, I looked at him and he looked back at me with a sexy smile.
Aakriti: Well yes, which girl doesnt Tongue/font]
[font=Times New Roman]He laughed and we completed the immigrations, had some food , talked a lot and boarded our flights.

We were seated next to each other mine was an Aisle seat, while his was window seat next to me.
We kept our hand luggage on seats above.
Like Reply
The plane took off, and I waved bye bye to Mumbai.
We started to watch movie and ate the food served on the flight.
But it was late midnight and was feeling damn horny.
I had a plan in my mind , I went to the Washroom and came back in a few minutes.
I opened the luggage department over me and my top went up showing my beautiful waste and deep navel to everyone, I saw Hiten from the corner of my eyes and he had his eyes on my stomach.
I adjusted my luggage and closed the door back and asked Hiten if I could take the Window seat, he oblivious of my intentions , came out and offered me his seat and we sat on interchanged seat.
After few mins, I asked him can you check my luggage whether the passport is in my first pocket.
He said OK , and stood up, opened the luggage compartment, checked my bag, opened the zip and found a silky material to his hand, he pulled it out and saw the white panties with red roses.

He looked at me and I bit my lip, and I told him, I thought u liked red roses too , winked at him and covered myself with the blanket , he still was watching at me and hands on my panties inside the bag.
I tapped at his seat and told him to seat.
I could sense an erection in his pants, he sat back and covered himself in the blanket too.
I rose my hip and bit and pulled my skirt down , down down down to my feet.
There I was bottomless in a Flight with hundreds of people around me.
It was night , all lights were off, few watching the movie screens on the seat in front of them , and here two people who wanted to do something naughty.
Hiten seized the oppurtunity and put his hand inside my blanket and his hand slowly made his way to my pussy.
The moment he touched my pussy , his eyes grew wide as he realized he hit the jackpot.
He started rubbing my pussy slowly, and I was getting excited, I tried to hide my moans, I was biting my lips.

He was rubbing my clit nice and slowly in circles, building pressure inside me , and slowly inserted his finger inside me.
His eyes grew even wider, when he could feel his finger got all wet, he put his index finger deep inside me, and I almost moaned out aaahhh..
I quickly recovered and held my mouth by my hand.
He realized my pussy had a space for two, and quickly inserted his left hands middle finger as well.
I was finger fucked in a flight. Oh it was a delight.
He slowly increased his pace, I put up the handle bar between us and asked him to crawl more towards me.
As soon as he did it, I held his face and kissed him hard full on his lips.
This made him more excited and pushed his fingers inside me even harder and faster.
I was kissing him and moaning in his lips. Umm huff.. umm aahh. huff.. umm..
This continued for almost Ten fucking awesome Flight minutes and I had an awesome orgasm..I bit his tongue hard. And he was like Awwww..

I told him to shush and it took me few mins to come back to my senses.
He took his fingers out and licked my cum off..and told me you are both sexy and salty and laughed making me blush.
I kissed him again , and opened my eyes to see a guy who was watching us in the same row as ours but on the middle column looking at us and his hands inside the blanket moving around his shaft.

Hope you liked the part, more to come soon.
I had more fun in the Flight , It was an 8 hours long.
Cuming very soon Tongue/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Lots of sex

Aakriti

Like Reply
Trip to Munich Day 0 Part 2

I was too tired with the last half hour ordeal.
So we rested a bit, I kept my head on his shoulders and he has put his hand inside my blanket and was rubbing my thighs and occasionaly touching my clit making me shiver.
My skirt was still on the flight floor and the blanket was covering me from the shoulders to my thighs.
My stunning gym framed thighs were on display.
Hiten: So how was it?
Aakriti: Awesome, I didnt knew you were so good with your fingers?
Hiten: I am more better with something else too..Hehe
And he started laughing waiting for my reaction.
Aakriti: Is it? Well why dont I be the judge for that?
And put my hand inside his blanket, unzipped his jeans fly , pushed his undy down and out popped the mighty 7 inches.
It was already very hard.

Aakriti: Hmm some one is already very hard.
And started stroking his dick up and down.
He started to moan slowly. He closed his eyes and was facing up.
I was gently caressing his shaft.
My entire right hand has encircled his massive cock and was pushing it up and down.
His precum started to ooze out , I picked it and licked it , OMG it was so tasty.
I told him to relax, close your eyes and just let me handle you.
He did as I said, I was stroking his dick, slowly increasing the pace, he was getting restless, his eyes shout, ohh aakriti..were the words out of his mouth.
The flight was pitch dark it must have been 3 AM Indian Time now.

I saw here and there , so that no one notices us, but again my eyes fell to the guy looking at us.
I could not see much of his face, he seemed to be young , and I could see his hand moving inside the blanket.
The overhead dim lights couldnt help me make his face out but I could understand he was young about 30 years old.
He was looking directly at me, I could see his deep eyes watching me.
As I was hungrily , hornily was giving handjob to Hiten.
As my hands went up and down Hitens cock, the sync was being performed by the Guy on his.
Hiten was out of his senses, probably that was the best Handjob he had ever received.
The guy looking at me , made the situation more horny , I startedmaking horny faces, as I started to squeeze Hitens cock with my gaze straight at the guy.

My eyes were fixated at him as I started to ram Hitens dick up and down harder.
The harder I went the harder he went. And Hiten was rocking his back and forth with the amount of sexual tension he was getting.
I wanted to taste Hitens cock, i pulled his blanket a bit up and put my head inside his blanket.
At this moment I could not see what the guy would see.
But Hiten seemed to have lost the moment and was in Seventh heaven.
I held his dick again , and licked the tip of his shaft.
He again started to move, his climax was building, I put his dick immidiately inside my mouth and gave a few strokes and Bam! Bam! Hiten started cuming.. a lot ..in my mouth..
I was talking as much as I can in my mouth, but he was too much for my mouth.
I took my mouth out and he was still coming all over my face and on my neck and few drops on my top.
I came out of the blanket with my mouth full of cum, I opened my mouth and showed Hiten his love seeds in my mouth and Gulped it completely down.

Aakriti: Umm wow that was a lot of cum.
Hiten: Well its being a long time and winked at me.
He was tired and was putting his pants up, and i was smirking off the cum of my face with my hanky.
Suddenly i realized my top has gone bad with cum shots on them.
I had to go to the washroom, but not before I complete some unfinished job.
I put my skirt up and buttoned it up, gave a kiss to Hiten, and asked him to come back to Window seat and sleep.
As we again exchanged seat I stood up and went near my secret admirer who was still looking at me.
I turned back to him to see Hiten adjusting the pillows, suddenly i felt a hand from behing cold, wet hand rubbng my thighs and slowly moving up and quickly tickled my pussy.
I told Hiten , you sleep I will wash my top a bit and come back might take some time.
As I turned and walked towards the Toilet, I put my hands on the guys shoulder and did 3 taps of finger.
I knw the secret admirer would understand me, if he was intelligent enough he would understand my expressions.

I went to the toilet, and turned back to my seat, Hiten waving me bye and my admirer watching me at hungrily and off I went to the toilet closed the door behind me.
I took off my top, unhooked my bra put it over the sink, unzipped my skirt and a min later. Tick Tick Tick 3 finger knocks on my door.

Will be posting more.

Lots of Sex
Aakriti.

Like Reply
Quote:defmale
NUDISM

Hi,
Your daring is truly great...!!
But. want to let you know that one of my friend (female) is even more daring than you. It may be wrong to call her as daring. Because she is a Nudist. SHE IS ONLINE FRIEND (ON EXBII). Once we were chatting & I asked her whether the pics are her real ones. She replied in Yes & ask her, dont you get scared. She replied that she is a nudist & nudity is casual for her & her parents (of SHE being naked) at home.
Reading this, I immediately asked her to show & defend her 'that' statement.
After just a minute or what, she uploaded her pic ;
"WITH HER MOM"
IN KITCHEN
IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
WITH SHE FACING THE FULL OPEN DOOR, THAT OPENED TO OPPOSITE HOUSE.

That was really, really admirable & such nudity is always great.

Placing this just for your ref.

Like Reply
Trip to Munich Day 0 Part 3

I went to the toilet, and turned back to my seat, Hiten waving me bye and my admirer watching me at hungrily and off I went to the toilet closed the door behind me.
I took off my top, unhooked my bra put it over the sink, unzipped my skirt and a min later. Tick Tick Tick 3 finger knocks on my door.

I Opened the door and sank back on the Basin, awaiting for what comes next.
I turned my back and watched in the mirror , I gave my next Guest a show of my naked ass.
I watched him as he quietly entered , locking the door behind.
He was wearing a black jacket, a white tshirt , a blue jeans, I thought too much to take out for too little time,i Just hope he still has a hardon.
He turned , and I saw his face, he was dusky well built, trimmed beard, looked more like Arjun Rampal hehe..
He looked at my ass, I turned and I Could see the excitement in his eyes, beautiful babes with beautiful boobs and solid, clean, shaved pussy.
He had a mischievous smile, the smile that says, I am going to be lucky tonight.
He was about to say something, I went near him, sushed him..
Aakriti: No time to talk.
I went down, opened his belt, unzipped his flyers, pulled his undy and jeans down together, and out sprang the cock.
Now I have seen a lot really a lot of cocks, but his was the fairest Indian Cock I had ever seen, I smiled looking at it.

It was bigger than Hitens cock for sure and wonderful to look at.
Aakriti: Nice cock.
Him: Nice boobs.
I smiled and went back to work, I started sucking him, he held the walls for support while I was on my knees, i kept my bra below my knee which is my usual practice so my knees dont hurt and started sucking him like a pro.
He already had a mild hardon, after seeing me naked, I was just putting a flame in the fire.
I sucked him completely, licking his entire shaft, sucking his tip and slowly going down.
One thing I love to do is sucking cocks, I realized it when I was a schoolgirl, I will tell you later how I learned it so well.
I kept sucking him with all my force, and continued doing so for the next 3 mins, the guy was obviously high.
He pulled me up, now he picked me up literally and put me up on the basin, spread my legs apart, I leaned back to support myself, and he filled my pussy with his awesome white cock.

Ohh what a feeling it was to finally have a cock inside me, he filled in deep and was banging my inner walls hard.
I looked at the watch, I was more than 10 mins inside the toilet.
When he saw me looking at my watch , he realized he had to do it quick, so he started humping me faster.
I was feeling so awesome, I wanted this to not be over, but I also didnt want to create a scene of being a slut(which I am ) in front of all.
I couldnt resist the moans and starting saying Yes Yes, ohh Fuck yes, Go my Tiger go..Ahhh I love it, Fuck me, Fuck me harder...
This words acted like more fuel to the already high passion, and he started to fuck me even harder.
He started sucking my boobs, I left my hands in leaning position to hug his head.
As he switched sucking my boobs, and fucking me the same time, after a while he got tired and started panting.
I looked him in his eyes , he was tired, and had dissapointment in his eyes not been able to please me yet, probably the girls he might have fucked him earlier, this could have been has threshold.
Like Reply
I kissed him on his lips, and gave a glance to the toilet seat.
He picked me up from the basin, so his cock is still inside my pussy and went towards the toilet, as he picked me up, my head bumped on the ceiling, as the height was short of the ceiling, and I said 'Ouch'.
He just asked are you OK?
I started laughing and said Not Yet.
He Sat on the toilet seat and I sitting on his penis, started to jump on his penis.
My boobs bouncing each time, as I went up and down his shaft.
He started sucking my boobs again , and I leaned back putting my hands on his thighs and giving him a nice fucking session.
It was 15 mins in the the washroom now and we heard knock on the door.
It was the air hostess, Hello Sir are you ok?

The people in the line behind him must have alerted the Air hostess that he was more than usual inside.
He stopped sucking my tits, and raised his head to answer probably 'Yes', I quickly stopped him from saying so and kissed his lips passionately and started my masterplan, I started gyrating my hips on his shaft, now this is an FYI , no Guy I have fucked has not cummed within 30 secs of my Gyration.
And so I did, Gyrated my bums on his shaft fast, and faster, he wanted to moan, he started to breathe heavy and 3, 2,1.
A felt a big load of hot water inside my pussy hitting me deeper inside, and it continued to hit again and again and again.
And another knock on the door I finally released my kiss and he said "In a moment."
I was more than happy with the fuck, I looked at him for a second he was on a 7th heaven I smiled at him. kissed him passionately and got up from his penis, he was limp by now.

He too got up by now and we started dressing , I pulled and wore my top and skirt, he tapped to me showing me You left your bra, I picked it up and shoved it into his jeans and kissed his lips gently.
I settled my hairs and went to open the door, there were 4 people outside, including an air hostess.
Everyone were shocked to see me inside, when they expected the guy to be alone.
And the guy behind had his hands inside his pants adjusting my bra.
It was very obvious to understand what happened.
I told them Sorry fellas, Not feeling good, I threw up and this Gentleman helped me Soooo Much, so pardon us for taking so long and brisked away from them towards my seat.
The guy who had a limp penis by then still had a bulge in his pants coz of my bra.
Everyone stared at him with surprise, but he ddnt answer and came back to his seat.
We seated at our seats back, Hiten was still sleeping unaware of my adventures.

Now without the bra I started feeling cold, so I took the blanket and started covering myself but before that I turned to see what the guy was doing , he was looking at me, and I saw him whispering Thanks .
Like people generally do , hold their skirts and bend to say thanks.
I did the same, held my skirt pulled it up and bend to say Your Welcome and winked him good night.

So that was my Adventures of Germany on Day 0.

Lots of Sex,
Aakriti

Like Reply