Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fapping advice (Must Read) second part
Heart 
Must read (Second part)
Fa*ping or Master*ating is an art. Boys of my age (means 20+) do Fa*ping or Master*ating generally once in a day, like before sleeping. Some do twice means before sleeping and after wake up in morning. But you people observe that if you do once or twice a day, its not become so fun instead if you do once or twice in week. You will also observe that the c*m will be more thick and the volume of cu* will increase. While doing you may put some oil on ur machine and you may put a rubber band to tie your balls. Do whatever you feel comfortable.  In previous session I told that when you talk to an stranger, keep something in your mind-

1. 130 cr population in India, so, no one will match you or find you, people come here for fa*ping and after that they go back to the own real black &white world. 

2. Be honest, some men claims that they are female. Making foolish others, you will not able to get the actual fun.

3. Describe real incidents in your life, reality touchs the feeling best.  no one going to verify, who the hell are you. follow the rule 1 to understand. 

4. Whatever share personal elements , share it in secret chat, its secure. More personal feeling you will express while chatting, (may be its imaginary) you will go to the pick of the pleasure. 
If you like, P. M. or D. M. me
Be happy in life✊ ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone?
Like Reply
Anyone ?
Like Reply
ping me on hangout if u want to exchange pics.
ID: devilfantasy4u;
Like Reply
Hard? Wanna see my known people and dirty comment? Dm only if u like long chat
Like Reply