Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock down Sex Experience
Hi Hot ladies and Naughty guys,

Write here about your lockdown sex experience...

Hope there will more fun stories to hear..
[+] 3 users Like Rocky2020's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Also share your naughty and dirty things you done during
Lock down but only real incidents pls...
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky2020's post
Like Reply
(29-06-2020, 10:48 AM)Rocky2020 Wrote: Also share your naughty and dirty things you done during
Lock down but only real incidents pls...

For me so frustrated much due to lockdown. I need sex very much. So i was very upxset - Becaue lockdown it is difficult to meet girlfirend. 
So i tried to check with other friends and talk to some. One woman is old friend, near street. I know her background and she also look to me. So little chat way i made some romantic talk.....  i said lets meet, secret and she also say hmm, maybe. I know she want...... she come out for some excuse. I hv friend apartment near who people empty due to lockdown gone to hometown. 
We meet secret, she nice flabby and very energy. Let me fuck fully and she enjoyed. Then current went, so still we fucked so much sweated. It got late so she had to go in hurry.... Later she sent me lot of kisses n hearts in WhatsApp. 

Now already I am again needing... very hungry very hard.
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
[+] 4 users Like RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
Meri 40 saal ki bv 2 mahine mayke me fans gayi thi. Vaha sirf vo aur uski budhi maa thi. Sali ko pados me rahne wale ek student ne pata liya aur pure 40 din tak raand banakar choda. Bhosdi vale ne chut lut li. Raand bana diya sali ko
[+] 6 users Like Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
[+] 5 users Like pavankuckky's post
Like Reply
Thanks for sharing... Like to hear more naughty stuffd
Like Reply
Thanks for sharing... Like to hear more naughty stuffd
Like Reply
(03-07-2020, 04:52 AM)pavankuckky Wrote: My gf and me were not able to meet in lockdown. We mostly had video calls. She used to get undress and show everything. Sometimes she used to go to balcony or terrace and used to go topless.

Bhosdi ko kisi ne choda nahi
Like Reply
Read my story. It is my real life story.

Lockdown & Uncle.

I have describe in details our sex experience.
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 02:55 PM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: Meri 40 saal ki bv 2 mahine mayke me fans gayi thi. Vaha sirf vo aur uski budhi maa thi. Sali ko pados me rahne wale ek student ne pata liya aur pure 40 din tak raand banakar choda. Bhosdi vale ne chut lut li. Raand bana diya sali ko

Abb Bv ki bhosda ka Faydaa tho Tum ko bhi hai....
Mazza Karo.... luut lo .
Like Reply
(03-09-2020, 10:22 PM)RakshasAsaurus Wrote: Abb Bv ki bhosda ka Faydaa tho Tum ko bhi hai....
Mazza Karo.... luut lo
Sale ne chut ko aisa chhod he ki lockdown ke baad do baar usase chudne chali gayi 
Bhosdi vale ne apne ek professor ke lode par bhi bachha diya
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
Raand bhossadi vali ban gayii
Roz chahiye hoga....
Like Reply
Roj chodta tha bhosdi ko. Mayke me 1 mahine bhukhi rahi to chut ne loda dalva liya uska.
Bhosdi vale ne bivi ko profesor ke samne bhi paros diya.salo ne raand bana diya
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
Lockdown situation is good now... after so many month time, i think more woman are become too hungry and want Man to fuck so they become more daring and want somebody fuck.
Like Reply
Well said Rakshas!
[+] 2 users Like decentcouple's post
Like Reply
I posted In another post... Now Unlock is more Fun fun focking! 
Last week full fun Heavyduty  - I got my girlfriend to apartment full week. 
Big bhosda mature lady in 30s and good figure bit plump. Big boobs and bums. Very sexy and much experienced bhosda. 
She was so Hungry after lockdown... She always ready spreading for me fuck nonstop and Like i go very long hard pumping. We came to aprtmnet and i straight took her to couch and fucked missionary. Then Full day and night fun fucking fun. First 2 days so much fucking not able to count... more than 10times.... sweaty and fully sticky with lot of cum and her cunt juice... 
 sex till tired sleepy. Morning wake up and i wake her by finger her and immediately We both brush teeth and start. I enjoy very intense much foreplay, Eating her cunt very juicy...
Then 69, fingering And licking her... pulling her big cunt with my lips and tongue. and she sucking me cock. But cant do too much become so hungry she want me fuck full so.
She leg spreads for me fucking mostly missionary sometimes doggy. she like me fully dominating and hardcore pumping long time and penetrating deep 
she make lot of big moaning noise and cum so much. So fun.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2020, 03:22 PM)RakshasAsaurus Wrote: I posted In another post... Now Unlock is more Fun fun focking! 
Last week full fun Heavyduty  - I got my girlfriend to apartment full week. 
Big bhosda mature lady in 30s and good figure bit plump. Big boobs and bums. Very sexy and much experienced bhosda. 
She was so Hungry after lockdown... She always ready spreading for me fuck nonstop and Like i go very long hard pumping. We came to aprtmnet and i straight took her to couch and fucked missionary. Then Full day and night fun fucking fun. First 2 days so much fucking not able to count... more than 10times.... sweaty and fully sticky with lot of cum and her cunt juice... 
 sex till tired sleepy. Morning wake up and i wake her by finger her and immediately We both brush teeth and start. I enjoy very intense much foreplay, Eating her cunt very juicy...
Then 69, fingering And licking her... pulling her big cunt with my lips and tongue. and she sucking me cock. But cant do too much become so hungry she want me fuck full so.
She leg spreads for me fucking mostly missionary sometimes doggy. she like me fully dominating and hardcore pumping long time and penetrating deep 
she make lot of big moaning noise and cum so much. So fun.  Big Grin

Balcony  ya terrace par le jakar chodo. Sabko dekhne do live chudai
Like Reply
(29-06-2020, 07:44 AM)Rocky2020 Wrote: Hi Hot ladies and Naughty guys,

Write here about your lockdown sex experience...

Hope there will more fun stories to hear..

I stuck in my wife's brother house and in there only me bhavi and her daughter ..so first when i fuck bhavi i fuck her llittlfeorcefully .. that she became my fultine randi now.   I wish to fuck her in gangbang and  also spoil her daughter.   They are having goddess body .. real bitch ... that daughter never wear bra at home  and her nips boobs ar visiable
[+] 2 users Like Sexy_leena's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 02:55 PM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: Meri 40 saal ki bv 2 mahine mayke me fans gayi thi. Vaha sirf vo aur uski budhi maa thi. Sali ko pados me rahne wale ek student ne pata liya aur pure 40 din tak raand banakar choda. Bhosdi vale ne chut lut li. Raand bana diya sali ko

Aab tum usko apna rakhel bana do
Like Reply
Any update one this....
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky2020's post
Like Reply