Adultery Wife at the Beach
My wife and i decided to visit a nudist beach while on vacation. It was our first experience at being nude in public and we did not know what to expect. When we got to the parking lot, the actual nudist beach was about 20 mins walk thereon through a very nice nature trail. We were not sure whether to undress at the start of the trail or at the beach itself. So we just undressed to our swimming gears.

My wife wore a very skimpy bikini g-string bottom. She is very beautiful ... slim built, 34c boobs, shoulder hair, slim waist and about 1.67m tall. She has lovely skin and nice nipples. There were no people on the trail with us and we were not sure what to expect. All we had were some beach towels and some bottled water and our digital camera.

I was already getting horny at the fact that my wife was willing to expose her body on the beach so i asked her to remove her bikini top so that we could take some topless pics of her on the trail. She remove the top and threw it to me and posed for some pics. It boobs wear erect and it was clear she was excited as well. While i was busy taking pics a group of three guys walked past us also heading for the beach. They greeted us and my wife turned away from them. but i think they did get to see her topless for a moment.

When we got to the beach there were only about a dozen people there. Mostly men. I think that there were only one other couple except from us. but they were in their 50s and did not have attractive bodies. My wife was the only other lady there so most of the men focussed their eyes on her. She now had her bikini top and bottom on. The other thing to mention was that we were the only indian people on the beach. The rest were all europeans. We laid down our towels and i took off my trunks. My wife joked about me being naked and i quickly sat down. Everyone else on the beach was nude with the exception of my wife. I asked her to get naked but she said she was shy ... but only undid her top and then got onto the beach towel breast down quickly.

It was a beautiful day and very hot. We had no umbrella and the sun was getting very hot. I went into the beach for a swim to cool off. From the water i looked back at my wife and could see the three guys who past s approach her and set up their umbrella about two meters from her. I knew they wanted to chat her up because she was stunning and off-course they were curious about her indian body. I pretended not to notice and carried on swimming. About a minute later i could not believe what i saw ... my wife had joined the guys under their umbrella. She was still on her belly not showing her boobs and still had her g-string on but was now talking casually to the guys.

When i returned they chatting seemed to simmer down and my wife told me that she was offered the shade of the umbrella and could not refuse because it was very hot. I introduced myself and these guys did the same. I was a little embarrassed because all of there had huge cocks much larger than mine and was openly exposing it to my wife's full view. She was not looking at their cocks but occasionally i caught her taking a peek.

These guys were from Holland and being tall had long thick cocks. In fact mine was about half their size. It made me feel awkward but no-one commented on the size of my cock. The one guy, named Hans, was athletic built and had the nicest cock and looks. He was also the best english speaking of the rest. He wanted to know if we bath nude often. When we said its our first time he said asked if thats why my wife still had her bottom on. My wife, Rekha smiled and said she was too shy to take them off given that there were so many men around.
[+] 6 users Like thunderbox's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bhosdi ne gora lund khaya ya nahi. Teeno se chudva dete randi ko. Ek muh me dalta ek chut me ek gaand me
Like Reply
Carion
Like Reply
Kaha gaye bhai
Tumhari chut hamko bhi dikhao bhosdi raand kesi he hamara loda bhi to dekhe
Like Reply
nice update, pls continue
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
The guys offered to leave and move further away so that she could enjoy the privacy of being nude. To my amazement Rekha insisted that they stay and keep us company. She said that she was going for a swim and stood up ... showing her boobs to all of us. She asked me to join but i was too shocked and said that i was going to lay down a bit. Hans quickly offered to join her. They both looked at me and i nodded that it was ok. Hans extended his hand to Rekha and they walked off to the waves hand-in-hand.

The sight of my wife holding another mans hand was one thing BUT watching her back topless with a stranger naked was unbelievable. I started to get erect and quickly rolled onto my tummy so that that other guys did not notice. I could see Hans throwing water onto Rekha's tits and they played a bit before both succumbing to the slightly cold water. I watched a while but was then did not want to appear over-protective of Rekha took to reading a novel.

When i looked up at them after about ten minutes i noticed that they were on the edge of the sea and Rekha was removing her g-string bottom. Now she was completely naked with Hans. My cock burst into an erection. I could not control it. Rekha return with Hans and i could see that he had a semi-erection. When they got to us they other guys complemented Rekha on her stunning body and all developed semi erections. When they looked at me they all laughed because i had a full blown erection. Rekha sat next to me, held my cock for a moment with the full view of everyone and said ... i see you a naughty boy. When we looked at Hans and they other ... every one had now full erections. Rekha now enjoying being the centre of attraction quickly got onto her belly hiding her frontal nakedness.

There we all sat around her four erect cocks ... there was a minute of silence ... then Rekha said aloud to all the guys "my word, your cocks are so much bigger than Ansu's, i've never seen other men naked before but your cocks are just incredibly large" She then looked at my too apologise if she said that out of turn. Hans then came to my rescue and said ... but i'm sure size does not matter. Rekha joked back and said that with a cock a big as yours Hans ... i'm sure any girl would agree that size does matter.

Rekha now rolled over to her side, facing Hans to debate the topic of his large cock. She was now willing to expose her full frontal nudity to all of us. I'm not sure whether she was doing this to expose her body or whether she was unconscious of the fact that she was doing it. Her pussy is clean shaven and everyone could see her dark indian skinned cunt. All the guys were enjoying her lovely indian body.

Hans asked Rekha why would she think size did matter. She told him that i was the only guy she ever had and really would not know for sure but her girlfriends tell her so. I was shocked that my own innocent Rekha was now chatting openly to naked guys around her and in front of me about cocks. The entire situation sent a chill up my spine. In a strange way i was being humiliated by my wife who was exposing her pussy and body to strange men and taking about cock size when it was clear that my cock was tiny compared to everyone else around. This is when i started to loose my erection. This made the situation even worse because my cock got smaller and i was even more humiliated. Rekha looked at me and apologised. She held my limp cock in her palm and squeezed my cock and balls softly.

She then rolled over and lay down on her back. She bent her knees and opened her legs. Her pussy lips parted. Her tits were erect and we could all see that she was wet. There was silence amongst all. The three guys spoke in Dutch and laughed softly. I was getting irritated a little and went off for another swim. From the beach i could see Rekha now in full laughter and casual chat with the guys. I pretended not to watch them but my eyes where focussed on them all the time. Hans took out his sun tan lotion and was trying to get to his back. Rekha then sat up and offered to help rub his back. The other guys, Jan and Erik went for a walk. It was clear that they were giving Hans time alone with Rekha. She then let him rub tanning oil on her back. Eventually she rolled over and Hans was freely rubbing her arms, legs, chest and belly. He was smart not to touch her boobs and pussy.

I rushed out the water and walked up to them. Rekha immediately offered to dry me off and rubbed me with sun tan oil. She openly rubbed my cock, stroking it to full erection. She looked at me in the eye and said ... "i hope u not jealous that Hans was rubbing me?" With my erection and the fact that i have never seen my wife behave this way, i said no that i was not jealous and went on to joke that she should rub oil on Han's cock as well. To my amazement, Rekha asked Hans if he wanted a rub. Hans was shocked as well and looked at me for permission. I nodded that it was OK. The sight of my wife’s Indian fingers rubbing this Hans’s monster white cock with oil with all of us naked on a public nudist beach was amazing. Rekha seemed to enjoy every moment of it. She squeezed his balls and stroked his shaft until Han’s cock was plump red and erect. His cock was a twice my size in length and slightly thicker.

It only lasted about a minute but it seemed that Rekha was playing with Hans’s cock for hours. When she stopped she asked Hans if he enjoyed that. With his eyes still closed he admitted that it was a dream come true and that the situation was as erotic for him as it was for us. He asked her if she enjoyed it. Rekha said that it was the first time she had ever touched another man’s cock besides mine. She giggled about how huge it felt and that it was so white compared to mine. She looked at me in a way that seemed that I had allowed her to experience another cock and that she wanted more.

I knew that my wife was not going to be the same ever again. Rekha was now exposed to a thirst for another cock and it would be only a moment in time before she asks to be allowed to fuck another man. Anyway, those where the thoughts that went through my mind. When both Eric and Jan came back, I suggested to Rekha that we should leave. She did not object and said thanked the guys for giving us company during the day. The guys said that we were cool company as well and extended and invite to join them for dinner that night. Rekha looked at me in a way that made me say yes. So we agreed to meet for dinner at a local pub that evening.
[+] 3 users Like thunderbox's post
Like Reply
Bhosdi raand sabse chudegi
Like Reply
Bhai videshiyo ko bv ki chut dikha di unke lode se chudva diya hamko raand ke photo hi dikha de.
Chut ko dekhkar salam kar dega hamara loda.
Like Reply
Update pannu da venna punda
Like Reply
Bhai raand ke darshan to karva. Bhosdi chut baat rahi he sabko. Hamare lode me kate he kya
Like Reply
Nice story loved it.

if u have more to come let me know.

Liked u and ripped you.
Like Reply
Does not sound indian but really really loved the story man
Like Reply
Rekha and I made our way back down the trail to our car. She held me all the way and thanked me for understanding her behaviour at the beach. I told her that she was great and it was nice to see the other side of her. Rekha and I made our way back to the hotel that afternoon feeling very horny from our experience at the nudist beach. We did not talk much but I could sense the thought rolling through her head. My thoughts were more about Rekha’s inhibited behaviour at the beach. It excited me very much that my wife of several years could in one morning at the beach reveal so much about herself that I did not know about. The fact that she stripped naked and openly showed her pussy to strangers, the fact that she rubbed suntan oil on another man’s cock gave me a hard-on while we drove back to the hotel. The highlight of her behaviour to me was that she displayed a devilish, sluttish side about herself when she chose to ridicule her hubby by comparing my small cock to the monster cocks of the men around us. It satisfied me that my wife was now open about her sexual inhibitions and was willing to explore them in front of me – at least this was better than cheating on me.

When we got back to our hotel room I could not wait to fuck Rekha. She teasingly suggested that we save that event for the evening. Instead she asked help prepare her pussy for the evening by shaving it clean. So I got out the shaving foam and razors and shaved her already shaven pussy until it was smooth as silk. She asked me what should she wear for dinner that evening and I told her anything she wanted. I told her to surprise me.

That evening she told me to wait downstairs at the hotel bar for her because she wanted to doll up for me. I went to the bar and ordered a drink and waited for her. About 45min later there appeared Rekha. The entire pub (mostly men) focussed on her. She was dressed like a slut. Tight fitting top with lots of boobs showing and definitely no bra. Her top was short … above her belly. She wore a very short mini skirt and high heels. I bought her a drink and we left to meet Hans and guys for dinner.

At dinner the guys complimented Rekha on her beauty. They insisted that she sit between Hans and Eric while Jan and myself sat at the opposite side of the table. Dinner was great and there was lots of chit chat. Hans told us about the lovely villa that they were living in and offered it to us on our next visit. Rekha suggested that we should see it before we leave. After dinner we went to check out Hans’ villa.

It was stunning and had everything – Jacuzzi, pool, enough rooms for up to six people and magnificent views of the ocean & town. Since it was very late and the cab service over for the night, Hans suggested that we stay over. It was a long walk back to our hotel … about 20 mins … so we accepted. He showed us to our room but apologised for the two separate single beds. He offered us his room with king bed but we refused. Since we were staying over, we sat in the lounge chatting and sipping some red wine for some time.

I was feeling tired and suggested to Rekha that we retire for the evening. She agreed and looking a somewhat intoxicated with the drinks she reached for her handbag that was on the floor. She did so bending over the couch she was sitting on. It was at that moment that all the men in the room went silent. I was shocked and at what I saw. My wife Rekha was wearing a short mini skirt with NO PANTIES. She then stood up and said good night to everyone.

Hans immediately suggested that we should have one last drink for the night. Rekha asked me if I wanted to stay for the last drink. Hans then poured out the drinks and sat next to Rekha on one side while Eric sat on the other. I sat opposite them with Jan. Hans spoke to Eric in Dutch briefly and Rekha insisted to know what he was saying. Both guys giggled a little until Jan revealed that they were curious why she was not wearing panties. Rekha laughed out aloud and said that seeing that everyone knows the truth is that she ran out of fresh underwear and had no choice but to not wear any. And in any case she felt comfortable because everyone has already seen her naked already.
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
awesome. waited for this story for so long. please post the rest of it.
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Good start
Nice story. Almost similar thing happened to my friend, a Chennai family with three kids, who live in Munich. She wanted to see what was all this fuss about strip clubs and they had a great time with some American soldiers who were stationed in Frankfurt. And they were the only guys speaking English.
It's surprising how real life imitates fiction..!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
Closing part

We then had a few more drinks and I was feeling like going to bed. I hinted to Rekha that it was time to retire but Hans suggested that if Rekha wanted to stay that I should let her. He also promised jokingly that the guys wont take advantage of her giving that she want pantyless under that short mini skirt. I laughed as well and said that it was ok for Rekha to sit with them longer as I trusted her.

When I got to the room I could not fall asleep … I kept wondering what my wife was up to. I developed a strong erection just at the thought that my wife was now alone with three men dressed like a tart with no panties. I recalled shaving her pussy earlier that afternoon and she said that she was preparing it for later – did that mean she was going to offer her pussy to these guys?

After about 40 mins I decided to go back downstairs to the lounge and join the others … but I realised that there was no strong voices coming from downstairs so I approach with caution. I was standing in the upstairs hallway when I started to hear some light music and chatting from the study room. I tiptoed downstairs and peeked into the room. There was Rekha standing on a little coffee table dancing to some music while Hans, Jan & Eric were seated. They all had the cocks out and were rubbing themselves to huge erections.

Rekha still had her clothes on but occasionally she lifted her skirt to expose her clean-shaven Indian pussy to these white men. Hans then went to her and started kissing her from her ankles upward. He went under her skirt and when she squirmed intensely I realised that he was onto her clit. The sight of my wife giving herself away cheaply was shocking but immensely arousing. I did not want to enter the room and stop the ritual. Eric then told Rekha to remove her top which she did. Her breasts where erect and she looked like a strip dancer from some gentlemen’s club. Hans told her to come off the coffee table and suck their cocks. The sight of my wife obeying these instructions was unbelievable. She eagerly suck each guys cock until they were monster erections. I could not contain my self as I cold hardly see everything and decided to walk into the room.

They all looked up at me. Rekha was still sucking off Jan when I walked in and said that she was sorry. Han’s said that I should not be angry but just sit on the coach and enjoy the show. He said that I should not be ashamed about my wife behaving like a slut. He said that every woman fantasies about situations like this and my wife is fortunate to experience this and that I should not spoil it for her. I sat on the sofa opposite Hans and watched. Rekha went to Hans who was sitting with his monster cock waiting for her.

She turned around and faced me. She then told me that she has never cheated on me ever before but she so desperately wants to feel Hans’s monster cock up her cunt. She told me to come to them and glide Hans cock to enter her cunt. She said that if I do that for her then she would feel better in the morning about what she is about to experience. I went to her and kissed her softly and then she positioned herself facing me over Hans cock. I then took his cock and guided it into Rekha. She moaned as the tip penetrated her pussy lips. She looked at me in my eyes and told me that his cock was perfect. She then by herself slowly sank onto the full length of his cock. As she did that she gasped for breath and moaned out loudly. A few tears formed at her eyes. She told me that Hans’ cock felt like it was going to rip her apart.

Rekha then started riding Hans like a slut from a porn movie. She started being very vocal and told him how nice and big his cock was. She commanded Hans aloud, “fuck me Hans…fuck me hard with your BIG FAT COCK … treat me like a bitch in front of my husband”. After fucking Hans for a while she asked me if I liked what I was seeing. I said yes. Then she said then why don’t you fuck me like this … rough and wild? She told me to take out my cock and play with it. I was already rock hard.

She then pushed me onto the sofa and climbed onto my cock. She rode me a few times and then told me that my cock was too small and she wanted something bigger. Eric sat next to me and pulled Rekha to suck his cock. She knelt in front of him sucking is cock. Jan then took Rekha doggie style from behind. She moaned as he entered her. He started with slow deep strokes but then sped up into what became a rough hard fucking for Rekha. She screamed in pleasure at times and then just moaned out aloud the rest. She lifted her head from Eric’s cock now and then to take a breath and looked at me telling me that she was enjoying the fucking.

She then squeezed my hand and told me to go up to the bedroom and give her some privacy. Not sure what she meant by that I made my way out. I hid by the door so that I could see what was still happening. She then mounted Eric’s cock and pointed her arse up to Jan. Jan then started to finger her arse until Rekha was ready for a double fuck. Hans came around the back of Eric and pointed his cock at Rekha … she eagerly started sucking it. Jan then entered Rekha from the rear. She screamed for him to stop but he just slowly guided it up her arse.

My wife was now being gang banged and she did not want me to she her behave like this. I was so hard that I came right there at the door without having to stroke myself. I did not re-enter the room but the guys kept swapping positions …each having a go at her arse and cunt and face. They did not all cum at once but I think Hans came first up Rekha’s arse and Eric next on her face. She kept riding Jan until she let him cum up her cunt. I made my way back to the room and decided to leave my wife to do as she pleases. I could hear her moaning going on for the next two hours until I fell to sleep. She never came to my room that night.

We the next morning I looked for Rekha and found her in Han’s room still asleep next to him, both still naked like husband and wife. I left them like that and went downstairs where I met Jan. He thanked me for sharing my wife with them and told me not to worry about it, as it is very common in the western world – wife sharing. He went on to say that it was Rekha’s idea to have sex and not their intention. It all happened at the beach when I went for my second swim. She told them that she liked their cocks and suggested that Hans invite us home for dinner. It was Hans request that she wear NO PANTIES and to show it to them as an indication that she was serious about having sex with them. Once she did that it was the signal that she was comfortable with the situation and was ready to go through with it.

I was shocked at this revelation. No it made sense why Rekha did not want to fuck me back at the hotel but wanted my to shave her pussy show that she could offer it to these strangers. I asked Jan what should I do. He suggested that I should go back to my hotel and leave Rekha with them for the day. He said that she will get over it soon but must be fulfilled. I knew that she was going to get fucked more during the day but I decided to go back to my hotel and wait for my wife to return to me. She eventually only returned that next day looking exhausted and hardly able to walk straight. All she said was sorry for being a naughty girl but thanked me for being an understanding hubby.

A month later I got an email from Jan telling me about what happened when I left Rekha with the guys that day. He sent pics of her stripping, posing nude, sucking cocks and being fucked, and gang-banged. I never showed Rekha the pics and we hardly ever talk about the event. However I do notice that when nice looking guys are around her she openly flirts with them in my presence. I’m sure that she will get the craving to fuck other men again soon.
Like Reply