Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin pls help. Unable to copy story content for translate
Hi Admin,

For past few days I am unable to select and copy telugu story content for tranlate.
I know for security reason it may be blocked. But many users like me can speak and understand language but unable to read and write. I speak telugu but not able to read and write. I used to copy the contents to google translate to convert to telinglish to read the stories.

Kindly enable that features so many will read the same. Or pls provide any other solutions for same.

Thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My dear sujitha

Sorry in that matter.

we disabled the copy option.

if you want the story , ask the story writer , he will have the text file.

thank you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
(28-06-2020, 02:33 AM)sarit11 Wrote: My dear sujitha

Sorry in that matter.

we disabled the copy option.

if you want the story , ask the story writer , he will have the text file.

thank you.

very sad. verry verry sad. please let us know the reason. I know that you have collected many stories like this and created many PDFs for the convenience of the readers and some other people are also continuing the same process. I request you to reconsider about this issue. Thank you.
Like Reply
we are not able to keep records of stories we like
Like Reply
It is on the request of the some of the writers, we have disabled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I used copy the stories to ms word to increase the font size to read conveniently. Only two users are suffering with this decision. But we have to respect the feelings of our writers.
Like Reply
Many users may face this problem. Try to reconsider this. We are reading many stories using tranlate. Reqularly waiting for update. Now even the stories get updated we are unable to read.

Request you to enable the same.

If someone wants to copy he will copy many ways. Even in retype the same. But we are having problem. Pls do the needful.
Like Reply
and there is no chance of reading full story and nobody can provide except the original writer and it is also not guaranteed why because the story may not continue due to some person's bad comments. there are many stories who were stopped after few episodes. so we can't expect the story from those writers. interesting (unexpected) twist
Like Reply
Please enable the same again. We missed many stories.
Like Reply
We are extremely sorry, in this matter.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Can you guys fix copy/selection in quick edit screen at least? Even as a writer, it is frustrating.
Like Reply
Hi
Yes it's really frustrating
Like Reply