Adultery A game of STRIP RUMMY - And me having sex with Hubby's friend by Awani Jain
A game of STRIP RUMMY - And me having sex with Hubby's friend

writer:- Awani Jain

19th December 2015

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1409563

Hello Fellow Xossipians,

This is a narrative of an incident that took place last Friday night. It was a very lovely incident that involved 4 people playing a strange rummy. You guys would be very much aware of the Cards game called Rummy, we added a few stipulations to the game to make it more exciting.

Well that’s a good starting to the story and before I proceed further, I would like to give a little bit of an introduction about the writer and the main character of this story:-

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“Me:- Well as u all would have guessed with the user name, that I am “Awani Jain”. Am a 31 yrs old lady married to Tushar Jain and live in USA (no Kids yet). Am born and brought up in Goa. I am 5.5” tall, with a sexy curvy body. Figure 34-28-36 with lovely long black hairs.. I am not very beautiful but look good…

Tushar Jain: - My lovely husband. We got married 3 yrs back and we both are open minded. We both had sex with other people before marriage, but since marriage we have been committed to each other. 33 Yrs old, good looking guy working with a big IT Company in USA.

Vikram Singh: - Age 29, a very close friend of Tushar and works with him in same company. He is tall, dark and handsome. Height around 6.2 and well maintained body.

Reena Singh: - Wife of Vikram. The couple got married 1 year back. Age 27, beautiful, fair skinned girl. With nice long hairs. Well-toned figure of 34-26-34 and 5.8” tall.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So that’s good enough of introduction, now we’ll move back to the narrative.

Well, for past few days I was suffering from Pneumonia and was confined to my home. Wasn’t able to go out for around 15 days. And being a social animal, I was getting fed up of staying at home. So, 2 days back I asked Tushar to take me out. As the weekend was approaching he promised me to take me out on Friday night.
On Friday morning, we got a call from Vikram, and he invited us for dinner and overnight stay at his place. I was thrill to know that finally I will be going out of the house. Obviously the invitation was accepted and Tushar told me to be ready for the party. We planned to move at 8 in the night. Tushar usually comes home around 7.30, so he told me to stay ready.

As I was going out after a long time and as it was going to be a party at friend’s place, I wanted to be dressed perfectly for the occasion. So I decided to wear Indian traditional salwaar kameez. It was a pink colored noodle sleeves tank top kameez with a churidaar salwaar. It was the best and sexiest traditional dress (of course apart from saree) that I could wear. Well it’s not needed to say, that the figure of 34-28-36 looks stunning in a tight salwaar kameez and I looked stunningly hot.

My hubby came from office at around 7.15 and straight away went to get fresh. Once he was out, I checked with him if I looked good and the dress suits the occasion. And to no surprise, he smooched me and said, “Awani, my sweety, you always look stunning and in this dress, you look like a hot goddess.” I was glad to hear it. Tushar was dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked very handsome.

Soon we were in the car, driving through the roads of San Antonio to reach Vikram’s place. On the way we stopped to fetch a gift (Red Wine) for Vikram. After around 45 minutes of drive, we reached Vikram’s place. He welcomed us with a hug to Tushar, a hug and a kiss to me. He was followed by Reena, his wife, She also welcome us with a hug and kiss.
Vikram was wearing a black shirt and blue jean which looked hot on his well-toned body.

Reena on the other hand was looking absolutely stunning in her sexy see through red saree and contrasting with it was a golden sleeveless blouse. She draped her pallu in a sexy way which was revealing half of her right breast in blouse. The tank neck of the blouse added to the beauty. The blouse was absolutely backless with just a string at the lower end of the back, holding the blouse. I could imagine Tushar staring at Reena and I was so jealous. No doubt Reena looked much sexier than me.

We were welcomed in and we sat down on the sofa. The drawing room was very luxurious and beautifully decorated. We sat down and started to chat. Though Vikram and Tushar are very close friends, but this was only our second family meet. So we talked mostly general things, like hobbies, likings and dislikes, movies, politics etc.

Soon we handed over the present (wine bottle) to Vikram and he ripped it open and poured the wine in glasses for 4 of us. We started to sip the wine and kept on chatting for a while. After a while, the maid called us as the dinner was ready. The dinner was superb and we had our tummies full soon. After cleaning the chores the maid left the house.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We went in the room and changed into our night dresses. I was carrying a top and pajama to be worn for night. Tushar carried short and tshrt. Reena was also wearing Pajamas and Top and Vikram was in his shorts and Tshrt. After changing we all went to the drawing room and started chatting again. Guys were discussing some new project that was going to be acquired by their company and we girls were discussing recipes.

It was almost 11.30 when Vikram said come on girls let’s play cards. Now, I and Tushar love playing cards and so we accepted. We decided to play Rummy. Tushar said, “Rummy without betting is of no fun, so let’s decide on the bets.” Vikram smiled and said “what could we bet in?” I said, “let’s bet dollars, say starting with $100 minimum”. Reena said, “No yaar, that’s too common, let’s have something else as bet, something more adventurous, more fun and more interesting than money.” VIkram said, “Yeah, that’s correct, but what can we bet than? Hmm how about an all expense paid trip to Europe for the winning couple”. Tushar said, yeah that would be great, Europe is a nice place and it will be a good trip.”

I said, “well that is a good option, but it’s also very common, what say Reena?” Reena agreed to me and called for more suggestions. Well one after the other many suggestions came and were rejected, finally Vikram said, “yaar, what is the fuss about this, isn’t rummy similar to poker, than what could be a better bet than stripping?” We all started to laugh at this suggestion. But Vikram persisted, “come on yaar, we want fun and this is the best we can have or else we can play betting money and tours etc.” Tushar added, “Yeah this will be fun, but the idea need approval from ladies.” Reena said, “am ready for the bet. This will be fun.” Well since the idea was passed by majority, I had no option of saying no, so I agreed.

I said “we will play strip rummy, but there will be some changes in the rule. We’ll make it more interesting.” As no one objected, I continued, “So here are the rules, first, we will not play as individuals but as team, me and Tushar will be team and Vikram will be teaming with Reena. Tushar will be playing on behalf of our team and Vikram for his. We girls will be set as bet, if Tushar loose the bet, I will strip one of the cloths am wearing, if Vikram loose Reena will remove one of her. But as I said, It wont be simple game of stripping, This will be more complicated.”

Every one looked confused, so I decided to simplify the rules. “See for example, if Tushar loose first bet, I will remove my top, but if Tushar wins the second bet, I will wear it again and Reena will have to remove her top. In this way the game will be much interesting, complicated and fun filled. And will not finish soon.” I finished off describing the rules and looked to all the other for their inputs. They all agreed to the rules, suggesting this will be awesome. Reena said, “but before we start, we must match our cloths. The number of cloths I am wearing should be same as Awani’s” I shook my head in confirmation, and said “am wearing 4 cloths. Reena said “me too.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So we started the game. The first round was won by my sweetheart Tushar, and thus Reena was asked to remove her top. She was wearing a baby pink top which suited her beautiful skin. She removed it to reveal her beautiful cleavages, trapped in a baby pink bra. I saw Tushar staring at her cleaves. I smiled and said “chalo Vikram, get ready for round 2” Vikram distributed the cards again. And the bet begin again. This time it was Vikram who won it, and this meant, Reena wore her top again and it was my turn to remove mine. I was wearing a black sleeveless top which I removed and now I was in my black satin bra from which a glimpse of my cleavages could be seen.

Now Tushar distributed the cards, and again he lost, and there was a huge cheer from Reena and Vikram as I removed my pajamas to reveal my black panty. Vikram now was staring at me and I could see a touch of lust in his eyes. Tushar also notices this and smiled at me. Now the slut in me was taking control, I shifted my hairs which were covering my breast to back, so as to give clear view to Vikram.

The 4th round started and I said, “Tushar, I don’t want to lose more cloths dear, please win now. Vikram was smiling and said, “Awani dear, get ready to remove your bra, Tushar isn’t going to win.” We all smiled at it and the game begin. This time I was lucky, or rather Tushar was lucky because he won, and Reena was forced to remove her top to reveal the beautiful cleavages again. And as per the rule I wore my pajamas back. Now both the girls were in Bra and guys were enjoying.

Well my good luck didn’t last for long, as next bet was won by Vikram and I got up to remove my pajamas again, but before I could remove it, Vikram said, “no Awani, not ur pajamas this time.” I looked at him with surprise, but he continued, “its my choice, of course, I can ask u to remove anything. So please remove your bra and show me those beautiful boobs of yours” He chuckled saying it and Tushar and Reena started to laugh. I removed my bra and revealed my beautiful Boobs. In the meantime, Reena was back fully clothed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I badly wanted Tushar to win the next bet, but my bad luck was in full love with me that night. Tushar lost the 6th bet too and with that I lost my pajamas once again. Now I was sitting only in my panty. With Vikram constantly staring at my boobs, and I could clearly see the lust in his eyes. It seemed he badly wanted to have me now.

I was also staring at him and was getting attracted towards his well-toned body. As I saw Vikram staring at me, I intentionally raised my hands and tied my hairs. This gave him a lovely view of my armpits and as my hairs were tied, there was no obstacles between Vikram’s gaze and my boobs. He was now getting a lovely uninterrupted view of my awesome bosoms.

Next bet was won by Tushar, and I could clearly see a displeasure in eyes of Vikram, as he just lost a chance of watching me full nude, not only that, but now I had a choice of wearing one of my cloths, either pajamas or bra, I decided to tease him further and wore my bra back. The made him feel really bad and I enjoyed it. Meanwhile I could see Tushar watching Reena strip her top again. It looked as if he badly wanted to win so that he could see more of her.

Next bet was won by Tushar again, and he almost jumped in pleasure. I got up and wore my pajamas back and saw a complete displeasure in eyes of Vikram, he so badly wanted me to get nude and on contrast I saw Tushar happily waiting for Reena to strip. Reena got up and asked Tushar, “What would u want me to remove, bra or pajamas?” Tushar, smiled and said, “Any surprises?? Reena ji please remove your bra and let those melons enjoy fresh air.”

All started to laugh at this cheeky comment from Tushar and Reena in a very slutty way removed her bra. Now those were very beautiful pair of boobs. I love my boobs but I don’t feel bad to admit, that Reena had better pair of them. Anyways it was more of a delight for Tushar and he was over the moon now. Now Reena was topless and I was sitting in my Bra. This game was going well and we all were enjoying the suspense.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next was the 9th bet and it too was won by Tushar, now that meant, I was allowed to wear my top and now I was fully dressed up. And it also meant that Reena lost her pajamas too. Now she was sitting in her panty and I was fully dressed. Enjoying my hubby staring at Reena hungrily and desperately wanting to win one more bet and get her full nude. Vikram on the other hand looked depressed, his loosing another bet now meant he was gonna lose the game, and with that a chance to see me nude.

Next was the 10th bet and it was decided, that if Vikram wins this we’ll take a break. If he loses it, that would be the end of the game. It was very late at night now. But it wasn’t going to be the end of the game as Tushar lost the bet and Reena now wore he bra back. On the other hand I removed my Top and was back in Bra. Now as decided we took a break with me in leading as I was still having a bra, pajamas and panty. Whereas Reena was in her bra and panty. So we decided to have a round of liquor, and Reena went and brought the bottle of whisky. Now all those who know, whisky is a dangerous drink as it contents a good amount of alcohol. But we all love it so we started to have our rounds of drinks.

Meanwhile, the guys were still staring at the beautiful bodies of Reena and me and the alcohol was adding more desperation in their minds and then Tushar said, “Reena, you have got a very beautiful body. I have seen many girls nude, but no one was better than my wife, but you are a bit too hot.” We all smiled at each other on this remark of Tushar, and then with a cheeky smile I said, “what Tushar, that hurts me” and we all started to laugh.

Then Vikram said, “Well Awani, u have also got an awesome body, I mean look at those boobs, and wow they are awesome.” This added more laughter to the party. We all were enjoying our chats and drinks. After having a good drink and a nice break we all went back for the game to continue with me in bra, pajamas and panty and Reena in Bra and panty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Bet 1 of Round 2 or we can call it as Bet 11 started with me loosing my bra again. Tushar lost the bet and thus Reena was allowed to wear her Pajamas. Now I was sitting top less while Reena was in her pajamas and bra. The game was having loads of ups and downs. The stipulation that if Tushar loose, I will remove 1 cloth and Reena will wear 1 was allowing the game to go length and was making it more interesting.

Next bet was won by Tushar, and thus Reena was now Bra less. Showing her beautiful boobs again. And now I wore my bra back. This was becoming interesting. Every bet was a suspense. Whether I will remove a cloth or I will wear one. This was turning out to be an Epic game and a lovely night.

Next bet was also won by Tushar, and thus Reena was asked to remove her Pajamas and I wore my top again. I kissed Tushar, saying “Tushar, aapne meri izzat bacha li”. Everyone laughed at this joke. Now Reena was just having a panty on her body, whereas I was fully dressed up.

And finally it happened. Tushar won the next bet too, and now the game was over. Reena stripped her panty and now she was fully nude in front of us. We all had a great laugh at this. Then Vikram asked Reena to do a cat walk to entertain us. She stood up and did a lovely ramp walk. We all enjoyed it. Specially my sweet hubby. He couldn’t take his eyes of that beautiful body of Reena. He badly wanted her and I could see the lust clearly in his eyes.

Vikram said, “what yaar Tushar, tune to meri biwi ko nanga kar daala, tu to bada khiladi nikla.” Before Tushar could say anything, I said, “Kya Vikram, tumne to haar maan li, kuch aur lagao bet per, ho sakta hai Reena wapas apni panty pehen sake.” Reena also joined in, and said, “yeah Vikram, kuch bet karo, ho sakta hai hum jeet jaye.” I could still see lust in eyes of Tushar. He badly wanted to have Reena and was in no mood to let her dress back. So he said, “nahi yaar, Vikram to haar gaya, now there is nothing he can bet.” Vikram said, “yeah what can I bet now, my wife has already lost her cloths. Now the game is over”

Now I decided that I will try to have Reena go with Tushar, to satisfy his lust for her. So I said, “well abhi bhi game khatam nahi hua, if you want we can continue. Who knows, Tushar might loose and I will have to remove my top again.” Now that was enough for Vikram to rethink of what he can bet. But as Reena was already fully nude, there wasn’t any option. So he looked at me and said, “is there any way, we can have it?” I said naughtily, “yeah there is, but again, this needs to be approved by you, Tushar and Reena.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He asked me, “Well what is it? Please let me know Awani, don’t speak in riddles.” I said, “well now since Reena doesn’t have any cloths on her body to bet for, we can bet her on.” Everybody looked confused, Reena asked, “Bet me on, what will I have to do, in case I am on bet?” I said, “If Viram lose this bet, you will have to be with Tushar for the remaining of the night. Tushar can do whatever he wants with you. If u win, you can have u panty back and we can continue with the game.”

I kept quiet for a while, for all to digest this idea. Tushar looked very happy with the proposal. He wanted exactly what I offered and I was sure that he was going to accept the bet. Now the ball was in Vikram and Reena’s court. Reena didn’t look to hurt with the idea. She was smiling and this was an indication that she would be ready to be the bet. Now it was upto Vikram to decide. He was thinking what to do. This wasn’t a serious game, but he looked damn determined to get her wife back in cloths. So after a while he said, “well I don’t mind it if Reena agrees to be the bet. Reena you decide.” We all looked at Reena, and she started to think. She said she needs time to think. So we all decided to have drinks. After 10 mins of thinking, Reena said, “Yeah am ready to be the bet. Let’s continue with the game” Tushar and Vikram were happy again. And the game begin once again.

The bet was a very important one. And it could decide the fate of the game and also if Tushar can lay hands of Reena’s hot curvy body. The bet was won by Vikram, and with loud roar he clapped his hands, Reena got up smiling and happily kissed her husband and wore panty. Whereas I removed my top again. And the game continued. Tushar looked very upset with this defeat. While Vikram was all cheerful again.

Well the next bet was again important one for Tushar, coz he now badly wanted to have Reena for the night, and for that he needed to win 2 bets back to back. And to his pleasure, he won this bet again and now Reena was back nude, and I wore my top back. This was fun and we were enjoying it.

The next bet began soon. And it turned out to be the last bet of the night. Tushar won it again, and now Reena was his for the night. He got up and hugged me and then waited for Reena to get up. Vikram got up and shook hands with Tushar and congratulated him for his win. Reena got up smiling hugged Vikram have a kiss to him and came close to Tushar, who hugged her and kissed her hungrily. She than held his hand and took him to a bedroom and the door was closed leaving me and Vikram outside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We both went and sat down on sofa and started to drink whisky again. Vikram did look a bit upset, with his defeat and with the knowledge of the fact that his wife was being fucked by his friend in his own bedroom. We both were sitting quietly and sipping our whisky when I said, “Vikram, isn’t there any other room with bed in ur house?” He said “yeah I do have, why?” I said, “what are u planning to do now? Don’t u want to sleep?” He said, “yeah I do, well u can sleep in the other bedroom, I will sleep here on the sofa only.”

I smiled on this sentence of his and stood up and came close to him, held his hand and put it on my waist. Now this was shocking for him, and he wasn’t expecting me to anything like that. He didn’t react probably due to shock, so I raised his hands and put them on my boobs. Now that was another shocker to him.

He couldn’t say anything. So I asked him, “Vikram, my hubby is banging ur wife, do u like it?” He said, “No, not one bit, but that was the bet, what can be done.” I said, “don’t u want to take a revenge?” He looked surprised and clueless. I continue, “My hubby is banging your wife, u can take a revenge by banging his wife.” I smiled, winked and kissed him on his cheek.

He was overjoyed with the proposal. He stood up and boobs with one hand and my ass with the other and smooched me. He then carried me to another bedroom and locked the door after dropping me on the bed. I smiled naughtily at him as he came closer to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Like many other stories this is also an incomplete story.

This much is present in our old site xossip.

If any one is interested can complete this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply