Adultery Anita's secret life with My Boss by ravi.hotguy
Anita's secret life with My Boss

writer:- ravi.hotguy

17th October 2015

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1399755

Hello everybody I am going to posting stories based on my real life. Its about persons, My colleague Anita madam, our Boss and me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anita madam, born in 1985, very fair complexion, height 5’4”, hailed from a middle class family is married woman. Her husband named Sanjay, is doing job in private firm in a near by town.

She is incredible beautiful woman with long black hair and beautiful eyes with tight breasts. Her best assets are her toned shapely legs and magnificent sexy perfect round ass, which always draws attention. She is also shy, quiet, homely and conservative woman. In final words she is dream girl for everyone.

This incident took place 5 years back, before her marriage. We are both working in an IT Consultancy firm. And our boss Mr. Rohit is a smart, bold, married guy, turned 42 years old this year. I am having good relation with my boss, like a friend. We shared our thoughts on different matters especially on woman matter in tea stall during smoking time. He was very friendly nature. We both know each other very well. I am very familiar with his characters including his personal life. We shared dirty talking like all men in this world.

He always used to make nasty comments on Anita during talking with me. Those comments brings out laughter among us. We also talked about the Anita's assets. And I can understand his attraction to Anita madam. He used to call her in his cabin in free time. And I know his every steps as he tell me everything. He always used to ask her out for a coffee. But ever time she refused his offer. He just wanted to grab her Ass. He always try to get a quick glimpse of her breasts. And she knew the boss's intention.

Anita always wear saree or shalwar Kameez. She was the hottest girl I had ever seen.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
So now main story starts one day, Anit was wearing the light blue saree. He called her in his cabin and shut his door.

He looked her over and his eyes stared at the busty sexy Anita. He could only imagine what her pussy was like and how his cock would feel deep inside it.

Anita: Good morning sir.

He then said "Anita, good morning, please sit, kese ho? (How are you?)

Anita: Thick huin sir (Good sir).

Boss: Mujhe kuch baat karni hein aapse. (I have to talk with you on some matter).

She sat and he again stared at those breasts.

Boss: Aaj bahut gorgeous lag rahi ho saree mein (You look like a gorgeous in this saree).

Anita smiled and nodded.

He walked over to her and then leaned over her chair and as he did so his hand gently rubbed against the table and finally touched her fingers slowly
and whispered, “I want to upgrade your current post to Manager.”

Anita shocked, “Oh…” her voice became hesitant, with a nervous edge. “Thank you sir”, she replied, smiling with nervousness.

Boss: But you have to do some task.

Anita: Kya? (What?)

Boss gently rubbed against her hand with a passion in his eyes. Anita took [i]her hand away[/i] immediately, scared.

Anita: Sir kya kar rahe ho aap? (Sir, what are you doing?)

Boss: Kuch nahi Anita. Don’t worry, Kuch nahi hoga. (Nothing Anita, don’t worry, nothing will happen)

Anita really scared about his intension. She tried to get out of here, but he opposed to do so.

His hand gently rubbed against her breast. Her face turned red. She starting resisting and begged him. She really wanted to go but unable to find her way.

Boss: Ek baar sirf tumahre boobs pakad ne do toh mein tumari salary double kar dunga (If you allow me to touch your boobs only I will double your salary also).

Aur kisi ko kuch bataunga bhi nahi, kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega, promose (And I never tell anyone about that, nobody will know about that, Promise).

She looked at him and begged him, Please sir math kijiye, Mujhe pasand nahi he ye sab (Please sir, don’t do this. I have no interest on that).

Boss: Ek baar sirf, kuch nahi hoga, kisi ko pata nahi chalega (Only once, nobody will know about that).

He then put his hand on her breasts over her blouse, grabbed right breast and started squeezing. She felt very dirty and shame, just nodded.
He slipped his hand in her bra and started squeezing her nipples. Then he unhooked her blouse, then bra and freed her firm breasts.
Her cheeks were growing red. She stood up and begged him to leave her.

But boss didn’t control himself after seeing such a firm 34D breasts. He wanted them to lick and suck. He leaned down to suck her breasts.

Anita: Please sir, Bass kijiye! Mujhe jana hein. (Please sir, Stop! I have to go)

Suddenly telephone rang and boss took his hand and mouth away from her. Immediately she tried to wear her bra and blouse as he headed
towards the phone, as she zipped her bra and moved away from cabin.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Continued from PART 1

She came back to her desk with her head down in shame with red eyes, shocked and anger among her boss. He often called her in his cabin just as an excuse to stare at her legs and breasts over blouse and had often leaned over her shoulder, with the premise of checking her work, just to look down her blouse. She already knew that about her boss’s intention. She couldn’t sleep that night. He texted her to say sorry at that night. Anita was deeply traumatized, but didn’t tell anyone as she was too ashamed. She wanted to quit that job, but she was supporting her parents. She thought things would go back to normal.

The next morning, Anita came to the office wearing the white salwar and a matching pink kameez. She looked scared, tensed and she made no eye contact with people, including me. She went to her desk, switched on her desktop and started his daily work. After lunch, near about 3:30 pm, peon informed her to go to her boss’s cabin. Anita looked so scared, stood up from her chair, headed towards the Rohit’s cabin. She walked into his cabin. As she walked in, he asked her to close the door and sit down. Anita said Good morning sir, nodded her head with shame. Mr. Rohit sat there, on his chair looking at her and he wanted more of her body.

Boss: Anita, Good morning.

Boss: Dekho jo kal hua, uske liye sorry. (Sorry for last day’s matter)

Don’t worry, mein kisi ko batunga nahi. (Don’t worry, I never tell anyone).

Anita: Its OK sir.

Boss: By the way, tum aaj bahut sundar lag rahi ho (By the way. You looks beautiful today).

Anita still nodded her head. Rohit sir, handed over some documents and told her to complete within two days. While doing so, he was continuously staring at her breasts. Finally she walked out with those documents. Things were going well. But two days later, at evening, he asked her to go into his office. When she entered, he told her to go around to his side of the desk to help him type out an e-mail that he would dictate. Anita had to stand slightly bent over his keyboard to do this, as he was seated in his chair, looked down her cleavage. She completed her task and moved away from here.

Next day, she again wore the same pink and white salwar kameez. After lunch time, he again asked her to go into his office. When she entered, he asked her to lock the door and sit down. He stared at her breasts as he told her that “You looks gorgeous today”. Then he leaned over his desk and handed over a promotion letter to Anita with a lusty smile. Anita just sat there trying not to look at him when he said, "Do you want to keep your promotion?" Anita nodded yes. Then he asked her to do something for him. She immediately caught his attention, but remained silence, because she wanted both this job and post.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He then asked her to stand up. She did. Then he told Anita to turn around slowly. She did and closed her eyes. He admired her sexy curvy ass and told her to turn around to face him. She again did. Boss: Anita, I want to see you better. I hope you don't mind.Anita stood there, not knowing what to do or say as he continued to stare at her body. Then he asked Anita to pull her kameez off. Anita remained motionless for a second and hesitated a little then she pulled her kameez off to reveal her bra. She wore white bra. She tried to slow her breathing.

Her tight bra was pushing the top of her sexy breasts out over her bra. She slowly unzipped her bra and dropped her bra onto the chair. Then she covered her breasts with hands.

Boss: Haath hataiye Anita, dekhne do mujhe. (He asked her take her hands off, let me see).

Anita slowly looked at him and took her hands off her breasts, revealing her firm beautiful breasts. Her breasts are not too large but extremely attractive. As she exposed her bare breasts, he began to rub the erecting dick in his pants. He just stared, while trying to talk about her breasts.Boss: Oh my God!! You have nice round tits. These looks better than first days.Anita nodded her head with shame. He asked her to take off remaining dress.

She pulled the salwar down to her ankles. She then stepped out of her salwar. Then she slid her panties down slowly in two move. He stood up, glanced down at Anita’s sexy nude body.He walked to her, cupped her breasts and started rubbing his thumb against her dark nipples, rolling them between his fingers. Anita kept quiet. He then started to
fondle her breasts. Then he looked at her smooth bald pussy. He ran a finger down to her pussy and then into her pussy and slowly slid his fingers in and out of Anita’s pussy. He liked how she tight. He whispered to her and said “You are the sexiest girl. Your body is so sexy and your pussy so tight. I need you badly.” Heleaned down to lake her nipples in his mouth. He sucked hard her nipples until they were both as red and hard. Finally he slid out his fingers and sopped sucking her nipples. His cock was getting hard so he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. She didn’t want anything to happen. But she remained speechless and motionless. He grabbed his erected dick and told Anita to take it into her mouth.

Anita told him, “No. Please Sir”.

He again told her, “Anita do it”.

Anita didn’t want to lose her job, so she did what he wanted her to do. His dick got large and hard as she started sucking with her sexy lips. And he started to move his dick back and forth in her mouth. Anita could feel Boss’s dick getting bigger. She wanted to get away. Then all of a sudden he came into her mouth.

After that he told Anita to get dressed and get back to work. She left his office. She just hated him for what he did with her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Moogi90

Dear author,
Thank you for a nice story line; if you could elaborate the inner struggle of Anita along the erotica lines, it would add more boost to the emotional aspect and would definitely tickle us (poor readers) to be glued for you updates.
Keep posting as the story has just begun, looking forward....

Quote:raasug
Typical Boss, misusing the female sub ordinate !
The subordinate has no choice ! She cannot refuse ! Whether she likes it or not, she must accept and undergo the bang silently !

The scenes in the story is well narrated in such a manner that it happens in front of the Readers !
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anita's Second encounter..
First time Fucked by My Boss

Later that night, Rohit Sir sent a text to Anita madam regarding “her blowjob to him”. “It was a best pleasure in my life. Thanks for giving such hot experience,” he sent text to her. Anita madam did not reply his text. She just tried to avoid him, his text. “Your lips are too beautiful,” he sent his second text. She again avoided his message. She was just trying to avoid Rohit sir.

The next day, Anita madam arrived office at 10:30 am. She wore the different suit, orange salwar kameez. As she occupied her seat, the memories of yesterday’s activities came flooding back. As she switched on her desktop, Rohit sir placed another stack of papers on her desk to complete.“You are late today, Anita. How are you feeling? Is your health OK?” Rohit sir asked her.“Yes sir, I’m OK’” Anita madam replied. “OK, Good, Come on my office after completing your work,” Rohit sir added as he bent over her desk. He was openly staring down Anita's kameez. She glanced up and caught him staring at her breasts. She appeared to tense and pull back slightly. Finally after finishing her work, she walked into Rohit sir’s cabin with files. Rohit sir grinned as he asked Anita madam to lock the door and sit down. She did and sat down, crossing one leg over the other.

“Please bring me your report, Anita,” Rohit sir added.

“Yes Sir,” She handed over the documents that contained her most recent work.

Rohit sir’s eyes skimmed quickly over the pages until he reached the end of this report. With a quick nod he dropped this file on the edge of his desk.

"Okay Anita. Here's the thing, your report is excellent. So excellent that I think you deserve a little award," he said with a wink.

Anita madam became more nervous, as Rohit sir stared made her feel uncomfortable. She knew that he controlled her now.

"Look, You need to do better for your family, you have to earn more money and better position in your job,” he adamantly insisted. So you must cooperate. Anita madam did not like the way the conversation was going, and began to fear what may happen to her again. "Tell me, Anita, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Rohit sir added.
Anita madam blushed and said no.

"Why?” Rohit sir asked.

“I don’t like that,” Anita said.

“Hmm, did you like the yesterday’s blowjob?” he smiled.

"I thought you were at least 25-years-old," Rohit sir bluffed.

"Will you submit to whatever I command?" He added.

Anita just sat there, began to tremble in fear.

"You have beautiful body. You must show again. I want you right now. Stand up and remove your dress so I may see more of them," he commanded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anita madam turned red in humiliation. She was afraid that she would lose her job if she did not give in to her boss' demands. So she slowly untied her salwar and she stepped out of her salwar. Then she slowly moved her suit (kameez) up, until she came to her panties. She pushed her suit up further over her panties until it reached her waist.

Now pulled her kameez off and unbutton your bra and bare your breasts to me," he commanded.

Anita madam cringed at the command, but knew she must do this. She began to pull her kameez off revealing her bra covering a small set of tits. Her bra was white and pushed her breasts into a fantastic cleavage. She pushed up her bra and her breasts spilled out. She covered her breasts with her arm as she pushed up her bra. Then slowly, she dropped her arm away to reveal her beautiful breasts. She closed her eyes with shame. He admired her rounded breasts as he commanded her to open her eyes and look at him. She opened her eyes and felt the humiliation as she saw his eyes staring at her naked breasts and her nipples. Her nipples began to become erect because of the fear. He stood up, walked to her, grasped her breasts and squeezed her nipples, forcing them to become erect.

“Your nipples are extremely sensitive to touch, Anita, “he said.

He released her breasts. He pushed her firmly back down onto the edge of the table. She could feel him crouched behind her and she knew that soon his hands would be on her legs and ass.

"Spread your legs further apart", he commanded.

He began to run his hands up her legs, His hands slid up her legs until they reached her panties.

"You have a beautiful ass", he said.

His hands began to grasp her cheeks of her ass roughly and pull them apart. His hands continued to fondle her ass, molded her cheeks.

"Don't do, please sir, I don't like that", Anita madam begged.

"Quiet down Anita,” he whispered, sliding them down over her ass and down her legs. Anita madam could feel his hot breath on her ass. He turned her around. His fingers begin to spread open her pussy lips.

“It hurts, sir, Please stop", Anita madam moaned.

“Please don't hurt me", she cried. She begged him not to do.
That time, he clearly told her that if she did not have sexual relations with him, he would fire her.

His fingers ran up and down her pussy, stroking her clit, and then slid in into her pussy and began to move in and out of her pussy. Then he laid her on his table and ate her pussy. As he was doing this he quickly shoved his pants off to free his hard cock. Then he ripped open the wrapper of the condom and rolled it on and rubbed his cock against her pussy. He kept rubbing his cock at her opening, pushed his cock slowly slid into her.

“OOOHHHHH!!!” Anita madam moaned, feeling his large, stiff penis slowly enter tight pussy. She was so tight.Please sir, it hurts so much", she cried.

"OOOOOHHHH, Please Sir, don't pump me, it hurts me", she wailed.

But Rohit sir ignored her. He pushed harder inch by inch and then out. Again pushed in, this time pushed two inches. His hard cock forced her hole to open bigger. Her pussy hole was stretched. His cock was gripped tightly by her pussy. He began to fuck her hard and fast. Rohit sir then cupped her breasts with his hands and started pinching her nipples roughly. She gripped the edge of the table as he pumped her harder.

Then he grabbed her legs and pulled them over the top of his shoulders as he fucked her. She was in constant pain.She just lay there motionless as he pumped in and out of her.Finally he reached down and carefully pulled off condom. She sat up, trying to cover her face with shame. After that he told Anita to get dressed and get back to work. She left his office.

As she left his office, he said, "Be here at the usual time tomorrow.”

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anita's second sex day in office

Next day, Anita madam dressed in blue salwar kameez, arrived office at right time and took her seat, switched on her computer and started to open her office file. She looked fresh, more sexy and hot. Later at afternoon boss called her in his office again. She knew what would happen next. I could see the fear in her face. She finally walked in his office and closed the door and stepped in as my boss watched her. She walked up to his desk and stood in a nervous pose.

“Anita you are looking perfect in this dress,” Rohit sir said in cold hearted way.

He asked her to undress. She slowly untied her salwar and thenstepped out of her salwar. Then she slowly moved her suit up, until she came to her panties. She pushed her suit up further over her panties until it reached her waist.Then slowly pulled her suit off revealing her white bra covering a small set of tits. She pushed up her bra and her breasts spilled out. She covered her breasts with her arm as she pushed up her bra. He commanded to drop her arms. Then slowly, she dropped her arm away to reveal her beautiful breasts. She nodded with shame. He admired her rounded breasts.

"You got a nice breasts, Anita," he said softly.

Her eyes widened and she tensed up but said nothing.

"Let's suck those tits," he leered.

He stood up and walked over to her, grasped her breasts and squeezed her nipples, forcing them to become erect. He sucked her breasts madly. She stood there motionless, wordless. He felt his cock aching and just had to unzip his pants and take his throbbing cock into his hand.

He told her to bend over the desk. She lay back on the table. He pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide. He put on a condom and leaned between her legs and slowly rubbed his dick in her opening. She sighed as he entered her tight pussy slowly. He started pumping slowly at first and then rapidly. She moaned loudly with pain, and she wanted him to stop.

Then he gripped her hips in both hands and thrust hard. He thrust again, and again, and finally cum. He grunted and sighed in satisfaction.

He put his cock back in his pants. Anita madam got dressed and left the cabin.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This is also an incomplete story.

Any one interested can continue from here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(27-06-2020, 04:47 AM)sarit11 Wrote: This is also an incomplete story.

Any one interested can continue from here.
Nice story continue pls
Like Reply
Nice story continue it
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply