Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with school friend

writer:- Unsatisfiedsoul

19th September 2013 

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1270394

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Life is stranger than fiction .. experienced this yesterday in pune at last day of ganpati visarjan.I can not believe my luck nd yesterday's experience was one of the best in my entire life and i will cherish that throughout my life...i used to feel asses in crowd by touching them with back of my palm ...but after some days i thought i m becoming pervert so stopped all these activities. But yesterday was different nd i had best of time.

i went to watch the ganpati festival's last day .. i was with my few frnds 2 guys nd 2 gal. we were enjoying lot. I was trying to protect my female frnds from other gropers. some accidental brushes on her ass. i did not want to touch her as she is good frnd of mine nd we have been frnds recently so touching her was risky matter ...After some time rain started .. so we went to one place where we can stand ... And the destiny presented me a gift ... i saw one of my school mate ( we did not speak to each other when we wer in school but we are fb frndz ). she was also standing there and she was with her frndz .. 3 gals nd 2 guys. i went to her nd said hello .. she looked at me ..bit confused ..and after a pause for second replied hello mr. abc.(my name) she was excited to see me ..

she was surprised n happy ( i thought so) after meeting me. we discussed some general topics. she was impressed by my current job. I was good in studies when i was in school so she had good impression abt me..she kept saying " ab bade log bn gye tum... hm log ko bhul jaoge kuch din bad" i introduced her to my group .. at first i didnt find her that much attractive .. but after care full examination found her sexy nd hot. she is tall .. around 5'9 .. with amazing boobs must be 34 ( i dnt have much knwledge in this size thing) and awesome ass.

Ass to die for..her figure must be 34-28-36/38.. flesh at right places..it was raining heavily and gals had umbrellas nd they wanted to see ganpatis desperately.. she was also carrying umbrella..my female frndz also had umbrella so they wer ready to go outside in rain...2 guys - one umbrella 2 gals - one umbrella... i said i dnt need umbrella i will manage..my school frnd was listening this nd she said they wer just hoping that rain will reduce so they took shelter ..but they are gals nd they have umbrellas with them(she meant to say guys are dumb cuz they dnt carry umbrella)... she offered me her umbrella..and both groups decided to stay together ..for safety nd fun...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The real thing started now... we both were glued to each other in same umbrella...she was wearing greenish salwar suit with black dots on it ( i m not good at describing dresses) .. To protect her from crowd i was holdin her shoulder ..nd she was leaning on me...at first i was hesitant to touch her but she hold my hand so i acquired some courage.nd started touching her on pretending i m protecting her ...

in real i was protecting her from others nd was enjoying myself..she was constantly chatting abt school things..at one point there was huge crowd ...other members of group wer in front of us ..nd due to chitchatting we wer left behind by some distance..i was holding umbrella by one hand ..nd by other hand gently touch her ass.. she looked bit uncomfortable..but she was not aware of the fact that its my hand

then she complained she can not see properly nd want to stand in front of me..Bingo ....nw she was in front of me ..our wet bodies touching each other ( do you think small ladies umbrella can save 2 ppl from heavy rain  ) my tool was semi erect by all the touches as soon as it touched her ass i had erection ...nd i think it was bigger than the normal...now my tool was poking her ass..she was leaning backward giving more pressure on my junior ..i m sure she must have felt it ...our bodies were fully touching each other ...she was constantly saying smthing ...to listen her i had to bend down as i m taller than her nd it was noisy there...

i frequently sighed on her neck nd shoulder she must hav felt my hot breath...i was enjoying like anythng...dicking her with freedom ...lust inside me won at last and i thought of grabbing her boobs ... on pretext of holding her i touched her rib cage ... then slowly inched towards her boobs from behind with one hand i was hding umbrella and with other i was holding her breast

( i will continue this incident .... i m typing on mbl so it takes time ...)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
after inching slowly towards her boobs due to crowd push she moved lil bit and now my left hand was touching her boobs .. meanwhile my dicking became vigorous nd i was pushing my dick in her asshole due to thin cotton material of her dress nd wetness the feeling was like i am humping naked ass ... i was tensed ..wat she will think if she come to knw wat i m doing and all other confusions :S .. but she did something unexpected .. i never thought she will do dat .. she covered my hand with her dupatta .. looked at me while saying smthing ..nd said " i m loving this weather , this atmosphere and i m enjoying a lot" from her expression it was clear wat she is enjoying...it all happened in 5-7 . i thought this as green signal and pressed her boobs gently under the cover of her dupatta..

i was still not sure..there was fear .. as she was from school nd we having first or second interaction any wrong move could have spoiled my reputation of being gentleman..but for sure she enjoyed my company ..nd she was saying " why we didnt spoke to each other when we wer in school .. u r fun to be with " i was happy that she found my company enjoyable..after watching one of the ganpati we decided to eat something .. we went to eat rolls. there her frnds started making fun of her saying " bhot din bad dost mila h hm log se bat bhi nhi kr rhi " she replied " tum log to hr roj k ho aaj bs purane frnd k sath " .. i was just smiling as i really dnt knw how to deal with such things .after eating we decided to watch another ganpti..

she became very frank with me ..as soon as we came out of eating place she hold my hand this time very tightly nd just like the way couples hold the hand... while walking she asked me " mai khrab to nhi lg rhi na ??" pura make up khrab ho gya?? ( we spoke to each other in marathi nd with other group in hindi as other gals nd guys dnt understand marathi ..just for readers i m writing conversation in hindi).. i said she was looking gorgeous nd there is no one better than her in the entire crowd.. after hearing this she gently hit me on shoulder nd said " kitna zoot bolte ho" ( kiti khot boltos re) i said actually i m not looking at other gals my entire attention is on her..

she blushed...nd said i knw everything tum kya kr re ( tu kay krtoy te sagal mahit aahe mla) ... i was confused by this reply .. i said "should i stop paying complete attention to you?? ( tuzyakd laksh den band kru ka??) she said i did not mean dat ( mi tas nahi mhnale) nd gave a sexy smile...the next stop come where more exciting things happened....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At the next stop i had freedom to do watever i wish to do as she was willing to give me pleasure and there was humongous crowd so chances of getting caught were very less. while going to next ganpati darshan we used same strategy of chatting and allowing the other group to go ahead.we were behind the group so nobody was able to see wat we are doing ..gals from group occasionally stopped to chitchat with my school frnd..at last we reached our destination and i started my game...this time i knew she will not resist or complain..as soon as we reached there i grabbed her wet ass with my palm..i was able to cares 3/4 th of her one ass cheek with my palm...i was in heaven i just squeezed her 'gaand' as hard as i can ..she did not look at me ...

she was pretending that she is busy in watching the view...she was saying something to her frndz...my erection was out of control nd i thought my tool will come out of my denim by tearing it...i wanted to shag or insert it in her at any cost...precum was oozing from my tool..then i did something she did not expect ..her dress was wet nd her panty line was clearly visible...i pulled her panty line nd released it i was sure she felt that ... i did this 3-4 times....i was chatting with her all the time...i was in heaven. after this i rubbed my middle finger in her ass crack ...she turned back nd said " kya kr re" ( kay krtos re??) i was scared ... i thought WTF i guessed it wrong...and now she will tell everyone...i was scared .. she looked at my red scared face nd started laughing like i cracked some joke...

due to her reaction i stopped my activity of fingering her ass crack ...after this i kept little distance between us. Rain was increasing nd there was no sign of stopping..some gals wanted to leave ..some wanted to remain there as they felt this rain is once in lifetime nd we will remember this throughout life...at last the majority won and we decided to be there in the heavy rain....as we decided to stay she said she will hold the umbrella..as she is 5'8 ( today only i came to know this ) and i m 5'11 so there was no problem if she hold umbrella ... she said " pkd pkd k thak gaye honge" ( chatri dharun thkla asashil mr.xyz).i asked her why she is calling me mr.xyz(my name)..she said " tumne school me apni favourite movie mr.india bataya thi" on hearing this i started laughing ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
i was glad that she remembered something about me..i was still behind her ... now this time i directly grabbed her boobs...nd started pressing them...she hid this by her dupatta.. i was pressing them vigorously...i pinched her nipple...she was saying smthing and at that time only i pinched her nipple nd my ear was near her mouth as she wanted to say smthing..i pinched with full force nd she just moaned " aaahhhhh" in my ear ...after this she hold my hand and removed it from her boobs..nd said " jra halu mr.xyz" i smiled on hearing this... it was raining like anything and my luck was giving me opportunity of fulfilling my desires..then i thought now she is aware of my action why not rub her pussy...nd due to huge crowd it was impossible to notice who is doing what ... so i just kept my hand on her thigh from behind rubbed her thigh for two seconds nd reached to her triangle..i rubbed her chut just 3-4 times ..it was hairy ...i was about to explode in my pants .. she grabbed my hand and removed it from her pussy..looked at me ...

her eyes nd expression were saying she didn't want to get fingered in public place...i smiled again she hit me on shoulder and said " bs hasate ho idiot" ( nusata hasto bawalt) i said " bs hasta nhi bhot kuch krta bhi hu" ( fkt hasat nahi khup kahi karto pn) she said " i knw" ( mla sagal mahit aahe) nd we started laughing....the rain increased nd group decided to leave ...i asked her " drop karu???" she smiled nd said "sch me idiot ho" ( kharch bawlat aahes) ... i didnt get her .. her group had 3 bikes while coming one guy and gal came on one bike 2 gals including her came on one bike and one guy came on one bike ... now they did not want to take risk (actually i suggested that we should accompany gals  ) in my group there were 3 guys nd 2 gals ..

while coming one of gal was with me but now she was ready to go with other guy.. so i said i will drop my school friend  .. nd i was damn serious while saying this .. i said anything can happen these days ..its raining heavily nd its risky ... you guys dnt know marathi nd all other stuffs...one gal tried to make fun by saying " bs ye bolo ki tunhe apne frnd ko byk pe le jana h " i said " tum log ko jo smzna h smzo but i want you ppl to reach home safely" after hearing this she said " aisa hai to tumhare piche mai baithugi" i was disappointed by listening this ...after saying this she started laughing nd said she was just jokinh ... thus my school frnd sat on my byk ..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
it was raining heavily .nd we were getting late so we decided to leave in heavy rain....she sat on byk but kept some safe distance ...before sitting she asked me "kaise baithu??" ( kas basu) i said just sit cmfortably.. (aaramat bas) after hearing this she again hit me on arm..(maybe she like to hit on arm) ..i was happy that she did not sit one sided ( hope you understand) i thought my lucky back will get to feel her breasts...in heavy rain i was feeling horny ...as we wer on bike umbrella was of no use nd she wanted to get wet ( [Image: cd24c7d9-ad5d-480d-aff2-e900b7c891f6] ) .. her dress glued to her body due to rain...we started the journey ..entire group was together ..maybe thats why she kept some safe distance... we wer going slowly...nothing happened in the journey we wer chatting on general topics...

i was bit disappointed...all her frndz live in rented flat nd she lives with her married sister approximately 2-3 km far from frndz flat ... we said bye to her frndz... one of her female frnd came towards us nd said to me " meri frnd ko thik se ghr phuchana " my frnd said "dnt worry yaar" nd they started laughing as if they cracked some secret joke...i was damn irritated .. my frnd not even touch me properly on bike nd nw they were laughing  .. i said "late ho rha h. nd we left the place ... i wanted this journey to continue ... i was purposely driving very slowly ..she put her hand on my shoulder nd started making circles..i said "kaise rha aaj ka din??" for listening to her i bend backward nd she forward nd thus at last her boobs crushed on back...feeling of erect nipple nd soft boobs was awsome...

she put her chin on my shoulder nd said thoda fast chalao na ( she was like fast chalv thoda ya speedne purn ratr jail) i instantly increased speed due to jerk she hold me tightly ... i felt like i m in heaven ... her sister's place came within few minutes.. i had mixed emotions happy that i had great experience nd disappointed as more things could hv hppened .. while she was getting down i asked her mobile number she said "kya kroge mbl number ka" i was not able to hide my disappointment she again started laughing ..nd gave her number as it was raining i was not able to save her number on mobile ( to protect mbl from rain water) i memorized the number ...nd said bye with smile ...

i did not want to leave her ...but everything has ending nd this awesome day also had ending...Nw i m having her mobile number nd we have started chatting...nd i m really happy that i got such lovely frnd... i dnt knw wts going to happen in future .. i want to make love to her ( i could have said want to fuck her but dnt knw why avoided to use that word)

Today i asked her for movie but she did not want to come.... [Image: 56474e1f-ba5d-43b1-a605-8ae0f8160645]
Guys thanks for reading .. wish me luck ...if something happens between us i will surely write that incident ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Experience inside movie hall

Went to watch movie with my school frnd and her group...it was really a nice experience watching classic movie sitting beside hot gal...
Today i was restless throughout the day..i was thinking about how to behave in front of her ... wat to wear .. how to be pleasant ( i m not good at socializing) how to talk with her frndz .. i was just smiling when her frndz made some joke on previous encounter..
In the afternoon my frnd asked me to come to some multiplex in the city as one of her frnd booked tickets online..I asked her how she will come??( tu kashi yenar??) she told me her frnd will pick her...I reached there on time ... she was looking damn hot ...

she was dressed in black colour sleeveless dress ...it was very tight nd her curves were clearly visible...i was happy to see her...she was with her best frnd ... her best frnd is not dat beautiful but she is talkative nd constantly talk about something ..her best frnd complemented me that i was looking good...i replied by saying she is looking beautiful..then i said to my frnd dat she is looking very good nd everyone is watching her ...she just laughed ...i was dying to touch her soft body...while talking she was accidentally touching me...after some time one of her male frnd nd female frnd came...they are girlfriend boyfriend ( she told me this while chatting on whatsapp) ...after collecting tickets from kiosk we went in the movie hall ...

i was eager to sit beside her .. our sitting arrangement was guy then his gf then talkative gal then my school frnd nd then me...my frnd was sitting to my left side ...our arms were touching nd i was feeling softness of her arm...there were too many ads before the movie..so we started talking for listening her i shifted towards her nd my left arm was touching her soft bare right arm ... she has smooth nd shaved underarms..she was smelling good .. i was feeling horny ...i wanted to kiss her but i controlled myself..while talking once i went very close to her ears nd almost touched her earlobes with my lips...she instantly moved away from me...after around 30 minutes movie started....our arms were still touching...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
i stretched my legs to maximum possible extent and tried to touch her leg...after one two attempt i was successful in touching her leg with mine...my knee was touching her knee..after being comfortable in this position i diverted my mind to movie it was really fantastic movie nd the lead actors have done amazing job...a simple yet powerful story ..very realistic cinematography... no use of songs ( except one purana song ) nd great direction. i totally forgot about her nd was watching movie with great interest as the movie was really wonderful nd i didnt expect it to be good though critics gave it 4/5 stars..... but i think my frnd was feeling bore...as once she asked me " dont you think galat movie dekhne aa gye???" ( chukicha movie pahayla aalo aapn) nd i replied saying " i like this kinda movies"...

after my reply she was talking with her best frnd n they were laughing..before interval she started hitting on my knee with hers...she was doing it gently nd with high frequency ...( maybe she was shaking her legs jus like the way we shake when we become restless) ...in the interval i went to bring popcorn nd hot chocolate ...she went to restroom with her 2 frndz...her male frnd wanted to discuss his frustration about movie but i said i m loving it...i was not interested in discussing cinema with that guy ...i returned to my sit ... then my frnd nd other 2 gals came ... i gave them way by pushing myself backward ...first gal passed smoothly without touching ...then her best frnd passed her legs brushed against mine ..while my frnd passed i came forward nd touched her thighs  i gave them popcorn nd resumed enjoying movie ..

while eating popcorn our fingers touched occasionally.... i was feeling uncomfortable by sitting with stretched legs so i sat properly nd enjoyed a lot a classic movie ...maybe others didnt enjoy that much...after movie we had some snacks ...nd then said bye...
Guys nothing special happened in the movie hall .... but from her expression nd the degree of comfort nd the way she chats with me its obvious that she has interest in me...she doesn't mind bit of flirting nd right now she is single....I m planning to ask her for outing ...and this time i want her alone ( i hate her frndzzzz)

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Getting Closer

There is one quote ..."If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.".. and i was building a door to get my girl ..nd at last that opportunity came... after the movie experience we started chatting 24*7 thanks to android phones,social network,internet.. we became very close in a week..i came to know she is very frank girl . she is happy go lucky types and wants to enjoy life..she loves outings and shopping though she looks happy or pretend to be happy .. she is not satisfied girl ... There are lot of problems in her family..Her dad nd mom fight like cats nd dogs.. They fight on small issues. she is frightened by thought of getting married to someone whom she doesn't love. She can not marry by her choice is her biggest problem..

I listened to her.. tried to cheer her whenever she was in bad mood..i sang for her over the phone .. i cracked faltu pjs... done all sort of things that i never dreamed.. after a week i asked her " tula kshya mulasobt lgn karayla aawdel??"(tumhe kaise ldke se shadi krni h??) nd she gave unexpected reply ( deep down i was expecting this reply but i didnt thought she will say this ) she said " tuzyasarkha" (tumhare jaise)..nd after this she said she was jus joking ..nd dont take this seriously ... i knw its very difficult to marry this girl ( u guessed right we are not from same caste) .. after her reply i was happy ...
Next day it was saturday nd i asked her for movie... she was lil bit confused ..but i insisted a lot nd at last she was ready to come with me...

i went to her friend's flat nd picked my school frnd from there as she didn't want me to visit her home..this tym she hugged me tightly while sitting on bike ... her big breast were crushing against my back ... i was feeling her hott body.. she was in great mood..we went to a mall nd watched a movie ... we were behaving like couple... after movie i said lets go to my flat .. i said i will prepare tea nd u will love that ... she was hesitating but i convinced her by saying there is no one at my flat .. nd she was wearing typical puneri mask ( in pune girls wrap cloth nd hide there face to avoid the pollution nd maybe ppl who know them) ... we reached to my flat ... nd as expected there was no one there....we had time of our life in my flat ...
( will post the hott encounter in next part tired of typing on mobile )

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At my place (Chai to bs bahaana tha ;) )

@My Flat

Thanks for reading,appreciating and encouraging me to write..

We reached my flat.... She was bit uncomfortable. We went to my room . I asked her to sit on bed. she was observing my room. i was sitting on my roommate's bed facing her and looking at her beautiful face nd sometimes her big melons...Once she caught me while i was looking at her big breasts..there was complete silence it was bit awkward for me. after 2 mins of silence i said "lets go to kitchen ... i will make tea " .. i started walking towards kitchen .. she followed me nd hit me on shoulder nd said "do you know how to make good tea??".. i looked at her hold her hand nd hit her on arm..she hit me again .. this tym i sensed opportunity to touch her big curvy ass nd i hit her on her ass..she was surprised by this move nd shouted " idiot .. go nd make tea for queen " ...

i pulled her towards me ... again hit on ass nd said "jo hukum maharaani" we both went to kitchen nd she said "i will make tea ... you dont interfere.." i said "jaise aapki marji " i gave her water ..nd told where everything is?? She bent for picking her handkerchief while making tea.. i was looking at her big ass like hungry dog ...she looked at me through corner of her eyes nd smiled ... i went closer to her .. we were chatting .. hitting each other nd making tea...finally again we came to my room this tym we sat on same bed...we finished tea. talking on general topics...i wanted to do something with her.. but i was thinking i will not force anything..nd moreover i was enjoying her company..nd i wanted to be as good as possible...though i made some naughty moves in the rain ...

i was not ready to advance in the room .. as at that time there was no emotional bonding but now one wrong move and everything will ruin situation ..
..I put our empty cups nd returned to room ... she was adjusting her bra when i went to my room ... i looked at her ... nd smiled .. she also smiled... i playfully said.. may i help you ?? (mai aapki kuch help kru maharani??).. she said haan haan kr do ...i jumped on the bed ... she started laughing nd said i am kidding ...then she said "lets go ...ghr jana h" i said "lets go ... aap kho to aapko god me uthak le jata hu" she said " kuch bhi ... tum nhi utha skte " i accepted the challenge ... i touched her soft ass .. nd tried to lift her ... after lifting her hands were around my neck i put her on bed she pulled me a little nd i just couldn't control myself .

i kissed her neck ... nd she hugged me ... i got green signal ... i hugged her tightly nd said i want to kiss you ... she just smiled nd i kissed her on lips ... i was kissing her entire face like hungry dog ... her entire body was below me ... i pinned her by holding her hands ... i was feeling her melons on my chest ... she was breathing heavily ... nd her breath was cert hot ...i started smooching her.... nd meanwhile i released her one hand nd started pressing her big right breast... i was pressing it with full force ... nd she moaned when we stopped smooching...nd i just kissed her on breast.over her dress... we were fully dressed .nd she let out a cry of "aahhhh" ( "aaaiiii gggg" )

(tired of typing ob mobile... i will update rest of the story tmrw)

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
On my Bed

When she moaned i looked in her eyes. She just closed her eyes and moaned again when i pressed her boob vigorously. I asked her to remove top. She obliged like a slave . While she was removing her top i removed my shirt . i was looking at her beauty with lust. I started kissing her smooth arm. Nd grabbed one of her boob over bra. it was indeed heavenly experience for me. Again i started smooching her while standing and my left hand was rubbing her pussy. It was as hot as furnace. i was rubbing her pussy nd kissing simultaneously. i pulled string of her pant nd lowered it. nd i was rubbing her hairy pussy over panty. she was wearing brown panty. When i tried inserting my hand inside her panty she hold my hand and said " its enough for now" i said let me suck ur bare boobs .. remove ur bra.

she obeyed nd removed bra nd kept it on bed.. i started sucking her nipple like a small kid.. i was chewing her nipple.. biting them..nd she was holding my head tightly against her big breasts.. after sucking her boobs for sometime..i said please stand up.. she shyly obeyed again..i said now turn .. she turned.. i was sitting on bed..nd she was standing .. her ass was in front of my face... without thinking for a second... i just buried my face in her ass crack .. nd started kissing her... there was some kinda pungent smell... i started kissing nd biting her ass nd rubbing her pussy... my lund was oozing with pre cum... i just lowered her panty nd kissed her asshole... she shouted " idiot please stop" .. i was not willing to stop but still i stopped....she started wearing her clothes.. i went to bathroom ..

my cock was rock hard... i poured some cold water ... on it nd came back ... we didn't speak a word.. i wore my shirt .. nd we left my place... we went to CCD nd there i told her that i love her a lot.. she said she too love me but she can not go against her family. after some general chitchat i asked her "ye tumhara first experience tha kya????" she blankly looked at me nd said " No" .. I could see tears in her eyes. she told me she had boyfriend nd he did foreplay 4-5 times... i was shocked nd broken ... i was damn sure she was not telling me truth.. as at first she told me she never had bf.... nd now i was sure that she is not virgin.... i started thinking " now i will fuck this bitch like a slut " ... i kissed her on chick said love u nd dropped her to home... while returning i was thinking " she don't want to get married ... she just want to have fun with me " there only i decided next time i will fuck her like whore

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
this story is incomplete.

this much i got from old site.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply