Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village

writer:- archana_honey

23rd January 2018 

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1517892

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1.The marriage and the family

"How did he managed this?" that was the question that everyone had in the village asked. It was the summer of 2013. And the evening was so pleasant. That is when Babu, the 3rd son of Carpenter Velayudhan, came back from Chennai. He was a driver there. He used to drive taxi in Chennai. One day that 30 year old man came back to the village with a girl. A girl who was so fair. If Babu was dark and lean, she was like moon light. She was different from Babu in all aspects. She was taller than Babu, fairer than Babu, and was heavier than Babu.Babu had nothing but a black thread on his hand and neck. Whereas It was difficult to see her amidst the gold and Kanchipuram silk that she wore. She was everything which Babu was not. And her name was Abhirami Iyer.

Nearly after a week , the marriage reception was conducted. But, people definitely noted that there was none from the girls family. But Abhirami, in her all expensive clothes and decorations, stood on the stage with happy face while Babu looked like a child who got an expensive toy right then. Devaki, the mother of Babu, looked at Shantha, her neighbor, with pride and jeer. It was as if the whole family won a lottery.
Eventhough her first two sons, Prakash,Prasad, and Vinu had already married , neither of their respective wives Remya, Deepa, or Sunitha was as fair as this. Remya was dark and lean whereas Deepa was fat and dark. Both had no sense of dressing or neatness. In comparison, only Sunitha, who was a bit on the heavier side but fair and appealing, was able to exhibit some competition, but that too feeble.

But, Devaki, who was extremely good home maker was making sure that she will see all her daughter in laws equally and there will be no issues in the family. Irrespective of the cast, beauty, or richness, She has treated them equally. Thats how, Abhirami who had a graduation, started milking the cow and carrying it to different homes , on the 3rd day of her marriage. That was her duty. Devaki found immense pleasure that her new daughter in law is picking things up easily.

It took 3 months for Babu to find a new job as a bus driver. The job was in a travel agency in the town. They had multiple buses that facilitated tours. As most of the tours are interstate tours, it became usual that Babu will be home maximum a week in a month. But, by that time , Abhirami had learned to speak malayalam with a special slang. She had well synched with the family. So she became able to manage it without him around. Devaki was also happy for her. Babu will be visit home once or twice in a month and on those days it will be festival in the home.

He will take her out to movies and all. So it was all going well. On other days she was the perfect daughter in law that devaki wanted. While the other daughter in laws was hard working, they lacked the smartness that Abhirami had. So months passed like this and Abhirami became the villager. She now has some friends to go out with now, neighborhood ladies. She always enjoys the evening bath at the river, going to temple festivals with family, monthly visits of Babu, etc.

Despite all this, Devaki was worried about one thing. It has been more than an year since the marriage. But Abhirami is still not pregnant. It was a worry. To add the agony, Shantha teases her asking, "It seems your daughter in law is impotent. Or is it your son impotent?" Devaki had no answer. So it was on that day, when Shantha became a grandma for the 3rd time, Devaki asked Abhirami, "You both should visit some doctor I think".
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:breville1
Mmmmm.....married one year....hubby out for three weeks a month....all is not well, what it seems, I think. Darling of the village!! Indeed!

Quote:WTF99
I absolutely love these types of stories where young and beautiful sophisticated big titted girls exhibit themselves and fuck lower class ugly old men. It never gets old for me. Cause these types of stories have the most unorthodox and unique erotic scenarios of them all. This story is shaping up to be one of those good ones. Lets see if it can be great!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
2. The lonely wife

Abhirami knew the issue even without consulting any doctor. Actually it was the only concern that she had in this married life. He was loving, caring and all. It was not that he was not potent or anything. They had done sex multiple times. But, it was always like Babu will get aroused. He will fuck Abhi and cum inside her and then sleep. There was nothing, no foreplay, no oral sex or anything. For Abhi it was like a mechanical process. Babu missed the art of sex. So, by the time Abhi gets turned on , Babu will get ejaculated and get in to sleep. According to Babu that was all about sex. And Abhi spent the nights thirsty for his dick and eventually got satisfied with her fingers only.

On those moments, she regretted marrying him. It was a register marriage indeed. Babu was their driver at home. His witty nature and energy quickly attracted her. Teenage fantasies. It was she, who proposed him. It was all quick then. After almost a week they registered the marriage. And after 3 months when it got confirmed,he came to Abhi's home and told that they got married. For the upper class tamil *****, Vedanayakam and Lakshmi Ammal who were working in a reputed college, it was never acceptable to consider their driver as their son in law. So they denied. But Abhi was determined, she left the home then and there. It was all too soon. She adapted to this village life only to live with Babu. But, nowadays,on her lonely nights she thinks "whether it was a right call?"

Nowadays Devaki started showing her dislike to Abhi for not giving her a grandchild. She scolded her even for very little things. Found a blame on everything that she does. So, she tried to be away from home as long as possible. In the morning after supplying milk in all the homes, she will take a bath in the river and go to temple to clean there. By, say 10 O clock she returns. Then again by 3 O clock in the evening, collects milk and supply it at the respective houses. By the time she finishes, it will be around 6.30 pm. Then she takes a bath in the same river, goes to temple and cleans the vessels used that day.

Thus by the time she reaches home back, it will be around 7.30. Though, whenever she was home , Devaki found new reasons to scold her. If the food was cooked by her she will tell ," No salt, no chilly. Not even boiled properly. You are good for nothing waste came to spoil my son's life. " On another occasion when she starts to eat something, she will tell, " I doubt whether you are a woman. You can't get pregnant, can't even handle the small house hold works. All that you know is eating." Abhi will tell nothing. She thought its all her destiny and wept. She was sure that only a simple thing would change her life. A child. It would change the attitude of Devaki. It would bring my parents to me. She was sure that the moment they knows they became grandparents, they would forgive me. But....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Gradually the interval in which Babu came home decreased from a week in a month to 2-3 days in two months. He was getting more and more north indian trips then. On one of the night in which he was at home, and a night of the day on which Sunitha was confirmed pregnant, Abhi after another failed attempt laid naked on her back with her head on the chest of Babu asked Babu, "Can we consult a doctor?" Babu, who was exhausted, was silent for five minutes."Let's see". Both kept silent for a few minutes. When Abhi's hands moved to squeezed out dick once again, Babu stopped her and turned aside and slowly started snoring.

Abhi with tears in her eyes, slowly moved to bathroom. The next day, before leaving, Babu opened the cover he bought from town that morning and gave it to Abhi. It was a mobile phone. An Android mobile phone. He told "I will not be able come home so frequently, so keep it with you so that I will call you once or twice in a month." Thats it. He left. Abhi did not weep as she stood there already dead. It was the days that Babu was there were of the very little comfort she had. It is also gradually disappearing. She stood there still.

It was an evening in which she was going through her old facebook account. She has not been in to anything like this for the past one and half year. Suddenly she got a message in face book. It was Poorna her bestie. They were together in college. She immediately collected the phone number and called her. It was a nice hi hi call. Poorna was married and was living with her husband abroad. She was in Australia. It became a usual call and they talked daily. Slowly Abhi revealed all her sorrows to her. It was much necessary for Abhi to talk with someone who can understand her. Meanwhile, Devaki, even though hated Abhi, was going to temples to get her the grandchild. But some pooja in some temples required Abhi's presence. Since she hated Abhi, on those occasions, she will send her husband Velayuthan with her.

It was one such evening in which Abhi was at a snake temple with her father in law. They were staying at arelatives house. In the night Abhi called Poorna and wept a lot on that day. Poorna was trying to console her. Then she told,

" Look Abhi. I know who you are . You are superb. "

" But, look at my condition now. Living in this hell cleaning cattle houses and all"

"Then you leave him and go back to your parents"

"No. I still love him. I can't leave him like that"

"Then better try to find happiness in what you have now"

"But how? "

"Just think what you need. And where it is available. Go get it. "

"But...:"

"Look you have two options. Give up and live the rest of you life in agony and depression . Or try... If one door closes, there is always some alternative path. Don't look at the closed door for a long time."

"But, it is wrong "
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"You know that you were not an angel in the college. How many times you have got full marks from Mohan sir, how many times you travelled in Shanthi bus for free? Should I count more? See the river is meant to reach ocean similarly there is a destiny for everyone. For you, perhaps all this agony is for a special future. Who knows. Its you who have to take the call. "

"But still"

" What is right then? Staying away from such a sexy wife who left her parents and a life to live with you? Not giving what she wants? "

When Abhi kept silent, Poorna finished. "So girl no more buts other than your butt. You told there is no one on your side. Don't you want people on your side. ?"

"Yes"

"Then go and get it. Bye bye. I have a game to play with one my husband's friend here. Will call you later"

Abhi felt special. She was getting refreshed. She thought about all the fun they had in college. The fantasies that they had about life. She woke up to a new morning. She was late. Yet she stood in front of the mirror, naked. She had a 38 -26-40 figure. She had a lot of bushes around her pivot spot. She took the shaving set she found there and cleaned it. She cleaned the armpits also. She looked at her once again. Then smiled.

Then she walked to the temple with Velayudhan. It was all cold there. The priest was ready standing in the wet clothes. There was a pond in the compound. "Go and dip.yourselves in it" told the priest. She went to the pond with Velayudhan. First Velayudhan took bath and went back. Then she changed the dress. She was in a white towel and blouse. She purposefully removed bra and panty and kept it in bag. She slowly dipped herself in the water. The cold water energised her. Her nipples popped up giving a huge mango shape to them.

After the bath, the fair 5ft 7 inch high lady who was covered herself in a white towel .and blouse, which were still wet walked. The towel was up to her knees and the yellow blouse was definitely revealing the nipple through it. Her anatomy was clear enough . She walked slowly step by step shaking her water melons in the back. She walked to the temple as the priest and Velayuthan missed their heart beat. Then she smiled as she saw two tents being created in the towels of the two men.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The best target

Abhirami walked with shaking whatever she has got. She was feeling a bit shy as the fact that she was doing it after along time and she was doing it infront of her own father in law made her shy. “Don’t be shy. Be confident. If you want what you desire, you have to give it what it takes.” she felt Poornna’s words in her ear. Abhi was never ever confident that she can attract any men even though she has done it before in her teenage. She thought that all those fantasies are over by the marriage. “Even if she becomes ready to give it a try, no man would be ready to get attracted to a woman who is already someones wife. That was her truth all these years. Poornna gave her confidence. Everything changed in a month.

Poornna shared her understandings, her experiences. “It is a psychology da,” Poornna told.”You don’t know the power of married woman. for the men, it is the best option. It is comfortable as a married woman, they have gone through the pleasure of sex before. They know its art. That are safe also. As married woman has a lot to lose, they will not create any issue. Gents know that. In addition to that there is this pleasure of stealing someone else’s property. And if someone is as sexy as you, no one will dare to think twice” she added. Poornna was a friend indeed. And her words gave Abhi the fuel of confidence. Poornna changed the reality for Abhirami.

Once it was decided , the next question was with whom. “When Poornna enquired who all are there in home, I never expected that it would be to get an idea of whom can I use for my purpose,” Abhi thought. “hat’s the age of your father in law?that's what Poornna asked hen Abhi told her that she has a father in law. “ 58 or 59.” “Excellent,” exclaimed Poornna. “You are lucky,” she added. Abhi was confused then. “he is the target. You should fuck him at any cost” Poornna commanded. According to Poornna, Velayuthan was the best target because, he was almost in to his sixties so he must be sex starved atleast or 20 years .

So he must be easily seduce-able. As he was a hard working carpenter, e will definitely have a good body which is a bonus. “Look da, if he is your obedient dog, the witch Devaki will not dare to touch you. Velayuthan will take care o her. “ Poornna told. That was an attractive offer on plate for her. Though she asked, “What if it goes wrong? What if he is not that kind of person? What if he gets angry and kicks me out of the house?? She asked. Poornna replied, “Dont be so negative. Think what if it goes right? An end to your sufferings in that house. Unlimited sex whenever you want. no pain, no gain da. Everything that makes you happy is on the other side o your greatest fear. Think positive and go ahead.” It was decided.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Abhi thought, “Even if everything goes wrong, it is better to be kicked out tan to live such a horrible life in the house.”
The discussion between Poornna, and Abhirami that we saw earlier was kind of a last minute motivation that coaches gives to the students. So, it was a gamble for Abhi and she decided to play it as safe as possible. She decided that it is just a litmus test to not to wear any inners during the puja. She knew from one o her friend Anitha in the village that the puja will be carried out with devotees in wet clothes. On that day she decided this is the day .” Even if Velayuthan is not intersested he will only think that I never knew that I will ave to be in wet clothes. So I just missed to bring them to temple.” that was her escape route. But the minute she saw his tent in her father in laws dhothi, she knew that she do not need any escape route and there is no going back.

While she sat in front of Velayuthan opposite to the priest, her heart was pounding with happiness. for a second the priest stood still trying so ard to get his breath back. Velayuthan was no different. he could not believe what e was seeing. But, he thought it is a sin to think about his daughter in law like that. She is like a daughter to me. he felt angry to the priest who was enjoying the free show he is getting. he tried to ignore everything and tried to concentrate on the puja. But he knew that there was no puja going on there. The priest Narayana namboothi has planted his eyes on the boobs of Abhirami. he was mumbling some mantras as he is in a dream. As Abhi was sitting in padmasan posture everything was visible to him. The fact that she had closed her eyes gave him plain confidence.

Velayuthan who have not had sex atleast for 25 years could not neglect the pot of beauty in front of him for long. Even though with regret, he looked at her. he could see her hip , then the ass pressed against the ground looked like a huge pumpkin. Water fell from her body drop by drop. Water filled in his mouth drop by drop. he wished the sight never stopped. Almost minutes passed. Narayanan had to go to some other temple. So, with much difficulty, he told, “Its over, you may open your eyes.”By that time Velayuthan also sat down on the ground. Abhi noted it. So, as if to get blessings rom the priest she bent down on her knees. She bent her body such that her ass was right in front of her father in law.

Then only she realized that the towel she wore had entered deep in to her ass crack. It was revealing everything about her ass. “Ah, that is a bonus,” she thought. Velayuthan struggled a lot to gain his heart beat back.” he didn’t mind dying right at that moment. It was the most beautyful visual o his life. It was the visual o his life. While getting out of the temple she noticed Velayuthan who was stealing glances o her breast. She thanked God.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
‘We can eat the prasadam from temple. But before that we have to take bathh again.” Abhi told. The prasadam is for you. It is for getting a baby. It is not right for me to share it, advised Velayuthan. “Appa, we both know prasadam do not gives children. So there is nothing wrong in eating it. “ Velayuthan was shocked to here this. “Don’t tell like that molu.

We should dedicate our self to God.  she told. “We have to do our part. Then only God will bless us". Leave it Appa. We have no hotels near. We have nothing else to eat. And it will be evening by the time we reach home. In addition to all, however I need to take a bath. Look at my back, its all full o dirt.” She once again turned back again to show her ass. Velayuthan again felt uncomfortable. he just had a weird smile on his face. “But, molu..” Abhi just closed the mouth of Appa. She was so close to him such that her breath was hitting his hairy chest. he felt her cold fingers over his lips. he had his second erection. he lost his breath once again. “I will also not eat if you don’t.” she told. “I will eat” he replied back mechanically. “Then come let us take a bath” he followed her as in dream. “You take bath in the gents area, let me get fresh in ladies section.” She told.

In the morning itself She had noted that there are some holes in the wall between gents section and ladies section. “ the first thing she did before entering the section was that to find a suitable hole such that it will be easier or him to peep through from the other side. She found one and immediately striped her naked. Mean while Velayuthan was thinking about the chat he just had with his daughter in law. “Does that mean that my son Venu is not giving her enough sex?” he was lost in thought. So it took a bit of time for him to think about the possibility on the other side. Abhirami was again accurate in her guess. he with ease sound his spot and peeped through the exact hole.

As soon as she saw the shine of a lusty eye on the other side, she started her job. Stood exactly opposite to the hole and started applying soap to the coconuts. The sight was more than enough or the 59 year old dick to stand up. But this time the father in law was not ready to let it go freely. his right and was finding its way. At that moment there was not a bit of regret in his mind. There was only one thing passion. Passion or his daughter in laws body.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:gopal.reddy
Too good...let Abhirami get her satisfaction with her FIL n later as titled .. she must get fucked by many villagers..

Quote:Seema2016
The cynical me thinks that the authors are middle aged and elderly men, who satisfy their dissatisfaction in real life through writing such fantasies.

Reality is that young women and nearly all women prefer young men. Their cocks are harder and their cum is more virile.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:breville1
Opposite for me... I think this is a fantasy, why would these beautiful sophisticated young girls ignore all those handsome, well built and lusty young men? But if it arouses, then the story is OK. Each to his/her own of course.

Sometimes when I see an obviously pretty young woman with an older guy or shall we say, less handsome guy, I feel there are other aspects involved....perhaps arranged marriage or wealth or other socioeconomic reason and even an "escort". However, there is still the possibility of love (beauty and the beast)

Quote:Well that was my obvious thought too!! But she could be a darling because she is so helpful to everyone, a model daughter in law, wife and village citizen. 

Reminds me of the village updates in "Adventures of an Idiotic Husband" by Ajaniv.

Anyway, I understand her sexual dissatisfaction but if Bubu has been cumming inside her for a year and a half, she's either desperately unlucky or there could be other issues with either of them. So she could get her satisfaction from her father in law and not any guy in the village(as Archana Honey wrote, there will be less complications) but where will the child come from...I think she still loves her husband enough not to have another man's child.

Quote:I agree. It's awful to see young women waste their time with older guys. And older women do fancy younger men, especially those with good physique. Personally, I love my mature, sophisticated women!! They know what they want, are discrete and no tantrums!! So important to keep those gym appointments....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:WTF99
Dude I really think you should stop taking these stories seriously. I mean I've seen you in some other threads trying to ask the writer to make the primary female lead stay honest to her husband and sympathizing and relating way too much with the cuck husbands of those stories. But a lot of others like me don't have that problem. If I wanted a basic young boy meets, greets and bones girl then I would have gone out and done that myself, no need to come here and read other peoples fictional adventures or real ones.

Also not everybody is also so insecure with women in their real lives which shoot me for saying out loud but I don't give two fucks about it, which you seem to have. Maybe you are the real life cuck and so these fantasies bother you where for others like me these are just exaggerated fictions that we don't see happening very often and also in our own lives and hence the fun in them.
breville1
"Dude", you're welcome to your thoughts. May be I can explain a few things from my side too....don't want you to be upset.

Actually, I'm a strongly pro marriage and fidelity in relationships kind of person. But this forum mainly deals with all those things that society considers as taboo, fantasies that, as you also point out, one wouldn't really see in reality. I, and most readers would never dream of anyone touching their nearest and dearest.

However, this is erotica, its arousing and cuckoldry is one of the most popular categories here. Obviously, it doesn't make us all cuckolds or make us want to be cuckolds. It is often the explicit description of the sex that we enjoy, not the cuckoldry, incest, BDSM, etc.

Some of us like to comment and be involved in the stories, others don't. I like to be involved but since almost all the stories are to do with taboo aspects, I end up supporting the continued relationship or the idiot husband whose foolishness could lead to the loss of his wife/gf or the wife who I feel is being wronged (like the story where the husband wanted to see his wife gang banged). It really depends on the story. Anyone can make a comment

Readers with their comments are important for writers. Writers want their stories read and even ask for suggestions.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
**Notice**
We expect friendly discussion among the members and believe this wont turn into Trolling/ Abusing each other .

Let the writer, write his story in his own unique way, suggestions for the variation in stories are welcome but do not try to impose your thoughts on the writer.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Play with the balloon carefully

Velayuthan was praying God to give him strength to not to bang his daughter in law. If you had seen what he was seeing, you won't blame him even if he banged her. On that day through that small hole he saw heaven. She gave him enough time to ejaculate. Once she was sure that he had collapsed on the other side of the wall she put on her black bra, black panty, yellow blouse. Then she wore the kerala set mundu. Kerala set mundu is like two seperate piece of dhothi es. One is wore around the waist covering the lower part of body while the other is used as a pallu of the saree. Before she left, she peeped through the same hole. There laid her Appa naked with his tool overflowing. She smiled and then walked to the temple.

When Velayuthan returned, Abhi was waiting for him to have the Prasadam. Abhi looked in to his eyes. But he looked downwards with regret. Eventhough she didn't knew what he did a few minutes ago, according to him, the simple fact that he felt lust for his own daughter in laws body made him feel guilty. Songs couldn't face her. Abhi who had some other plans in mind got disappointed by this act. To make her more disappointed he, without looking at her face, told,. "Let's finish this quickly and get the immediate bus, so that we can reach home atleast by night. " He wanted to finish the journey desperately. He didn't want to be with Abhi atleast for a week to get things normal. "But... Appa, our plan was to stay back at uncles house for today and visit Guruvayur temple tomorrow while going back home" " Enough.

I am tired. You can go there another day with Babu. It is him who should accompany you on trips like these not this titled old man.." he somehow managed to finish that sentence without looking at her. He struggled as he spelt it. He was actually loving his daughter in law. He afraid that he may bang her if he had to stay with her another night away from home. He wanted to end this as quickly as possible. On the previous day it was all different. It was simply a father and daughter. He had never ever had any distant thought about what Abhi have hidden under her long cotton sarees. But not anymore. "It's a wonder how people, relations all change in one day." He thought.

Eventhough she got disappointed, Abhi was sure that something wrong happened. In the bus also she was wondering what happened to that man who was ejaculating at her an hour ago. "Everything was according to my plan . Sometimes I even got much advantages than what even I anticipated. Such as the hole I was able to find..." she thought, " and I was on my way well prepared... It was going fine.. and the moment I saw him after my bath laying on the mud...I decided that I will change everything by today... I was even praying that he doesn't hurt me much..." It was like a cup missed between lips for her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When she was lost in her thoughts, Velayuthan was trying to concentrate on sight seeing as he wanted to forget what happened at temple. It was then a boy started crying in the bus. It was a small 1 yr baby weeping. He was so loud that the other passengers were getting irritated. His mom was also aware of that and was trying desperately to stop him weeping. But the baby was in no mood for that. He wept louder. Abhi was noticing it and immediately felt sympathy for the kid. The fact that she is not a mother yet made her long for every baby that she see. So she felt so sad for him. And that is when she remembered about the balloon that she bought from the shop near the temple for her sisters kids.She didn't think another second to take it out from the bag and start blowing it.

Eventhough she managed to fill some air and the balloon was getting bigger the baby was still crying. So she tried to hand him over the balloon so that it may help. But while trying to give him the balloon, somehow the knot loosened and the air in the balloon escaped. She again blew it up, the baby again let the air escape.He was playing with Abhi, he like to see the balloon gets bigger. In fact Abhi's intervention made the baby happy. So she was enjoying this balloon bleeding game that she was playing with that cute baby. But after say five or six times repeatedly seeing the balloon getting bigger by the air that she blew and the letting te air out and the balloon shrink , she suddenly stopped and looked at the shrunk balloon in her hand and then at Velayuthan. She murmured, "Now I got the issue. I let the air out suddenly from his balloon which I was blewing up before that. Now his balloon must be well like this' She again looked at the balloon in her hand. tThen smiled slowly and gave the balloon to the baby.

Then she looked for Velayuthan. He was sitting a few rows back looking outside. There was this young guy sitting beside him staring at her. Especially her boobs. She thought " ... He will help me...." She walked to him and told, "Can you please swap the seats, He is my father and needs to talk to him." and then smiled again. The young man readily agreed smiling back. "Thank you" while sending him to some other seat she said . As Velayuthan was fully concentrated on the outer sights, he didn't knew about the developments taking place. As a cool breeze kissed Velayuthan's face, Abhi was sitting beside him thinking, "Let me try once again to fill the balloon and I promise , I won't let all the air out together once again...."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:paintbrush65
Sexy and really promising story.. kindly make it a long story. Kindly introduce more low class men to fuck her. Let her enjoy powerful fucking from them.

Quote:Aishu9
Wow. The father in law thinks Abhirami is innocent. He feels guilt about his thought. But, Abhirami plays a nice drama. Interesting.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The temple city

Abhirami wanted some more time alone with her Appa to make something happen. She was sure that he was in go her. But it was all about his thoughts on morality that was limiting his confidence. But she was sure that some extra hours with him will be sufficient for her to make something happen. After a few minutes, Abhi decided to proceed further. She made some sound and told, "Appa, can we visit the Guruvayur temple near by? Actually it was my long time wish." Velayudhan turned back too see his daughter in law sitting beside him. This surprised him as he was expecting her somewhere in front of the bus. Soon the surprise gave way to discomfort as the memories of the morning came to his mind. He wanted to end the scene soon so he told, " No, it's already late. And after this bus, we don't have any other buses to village.

So we can't get down in guruvayur and visit the temple. " "But, Appa it is my long time wish. " " Then you better come with your husband and stay here one day some other day. Today we don't have the time." She didn't replied. She realized that Velayudhan is getting back his normal mental condition and is having a clear mind now. She cursed herself for allowing him to cum. "I should have stopped him by calling in the middle," she thought. had to play some trick. " If you got your reply, you can go back to some ladies seat. Look all these gentle men are standing. If you go to that seat," he pointed a seat right behind the driver, "someone can sit here." Abhi understood that it's already too late.

And if she don't do something now, they will gradually reach the village without any change. She wanted to do and she has to do it quickly. Actually she had a plan, but to execute it, she wanted to make sure that the situation is worth it. It was a one time plan. It can be done only once and if situation is not apt and Velayudhan gets escaped, then there is no way to get him again. So she wanted to be sure that the plan will work and Velayudhan will get trapped. Yeah she decided to take the initial step. " Abhi, are you listening? " Velayudhan asked.

"Yes, Appa actually I am feeling tired and I feel a heavy headache. So I actually want to sleep a bit. Here I will be able to get your support. Please appa" saying this she leaned over to his shoulders, resting her heads on his shoulders. This was unexpected. "But, But..." he couldn't finish his sentence. What could he tell, that she shouldn't sit her and go back with her headache? He was not that harsh and she knew it. Within 10 minutes he was sweating. He tried to close his eyes and act normal or tried to sleep. But all gone in wain. Once again pictures started rolling in his mind. He had seen all that she had. It was not long ago. Just a few hours before. He could still recognize the shape of the huge coconuts hanging down from her shoulders. He could still recall the hairy bushes he witnessed in the the wetness of the water, and... and he could then sense the snake in his undies starts unrolling.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Abhi sensed all that was going in his mind. He could hear the heavy breaths he was taking, the increase in tempo of his heart beats. But this time she wanted to make sure that it stays long. It stays long enough making her plan easy. She as if tired and sleepy slowly slipped on to his lap. Yes she was laying on his lap , her boobs pressing his slowly waking dick down. To make matters worse, his right hand was under her body pressing the lower part of her boobs. He was shocked to the core. He desperately tried to control his thoughts and make his snake sleep. But as hard as he tried , it seems impossible. The smell of her sweat was too much for him. Within 5 minutes his snake was awake pushing her upper portion of breasts. He was agonizing with fear , tension, and this weird pleasure. She , who acted as if in deep sleep, was laughing out loud in her mind and was glad as her plan was going good. She was affirming that this is the time.

It went for almost 30 minutes. By that time she could feel his dick pocking her throat. She was almost about to get in to the next step. That's when she felt a hand on her ass. At first she couldn't believe. She checked yes his had , which was being crushes under her coconuts was not there any more. It was resting on top of her butt. He was thinking that Abhi is slept. And slowly as if normal he was caressing her butt. This gave her the confirmation. She decided. No going back. She is going to do whatever it requires to fuck him.

As he started gripping her ass, she laid silently. She was enjoying it. Slowly she got in to the mood. As she started feeling wet in her pussy, she knew it's time to stop this now or else he may catch me red handed. As per her plan , she will remain innocent for him, even after everything. He should feel that she is so naive. So she waited for something to stop this. Suddenly, the bus jumped over a hump and it stopped him. He took hands off her ass. She as if woke up in the sudden jerk, slowly opened her eyes and got up.

"She looked around, it was a bus stand. it was a place called guruvayur. She understood."It's time to move to next step," she thought." Hey, Abhi.. you can lay as long as you want. No issues. Don't get up and mess your head " he told holding her hand. " Oh daughter fucker . Now your pole is raised so that you want me in your lap. But when I needed it , you were acting as an angel " she thought but, " ok, Appa.. but I want to go to toilet" she told with a smile. "Ok then you go. I will sit here." "How Appa, it's a busy place. What if I get lost? I am afraid" the lady who used to wander around the busiest streets of chennai during her college days acted as a village girl. Velayudhan, who had no clue of his daughter in
law's thoughts scolded himself for asking her to go alone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When he stood up to get down, she told, "Appa, what are you doing? What if someone steals our bags. Pick them." " But, what if someone takes our seats?" " You place your towel there. I will place my umbrella. Ok? Our bag is more valuable that these let alone the seat." Thus they got down the seats , but before leaving she remembered to get the umbrella and towel back without him seeing it. It was her plan and her plan had no more scenes in the bus.

He clearly heard the bus honking it's horn and he knew it's the last call for any passengers who might have gone to have tea or take a pee. "It must be for us" he thought. Yet he couldn't do anything other than sitting in the tea shop looking at the exit of the lady toilet. No she was not there. Actually he was to show her the public toilet. It was Abhi who told that she can't use a public toilet as it is not clean. Then they had to find a hotel and she told that she would come back in 5 minutes by the time he can drink a tea. This was his 3rd tea still she was not out. He was really getting upset and even after he couldn't see her for 15 minutes he was sure that the bus has left. He could have scolded , if it was anyone else.

But when he saw his beautiful daughter law with a sorry face he couldn't utter a word. "We lost the bus" he told. "Good bye bus.. Guruvayur we are coming," she thought. "Sorry appa. I couldn't control . What will we do?" She acted upset. " "It's already late. We have no more buses today directly to village. And if we choose some other route, we will be trapped midway. I told you..." before he could complete, she held his hand, "Sorry appa. If you want to punish me beat me. " She pulled his hand and started slapping herself with his hand. He stopped it and told in a soft voice, " it's okay Abhi. May be it's God's decision. You wanted to go to Guruvayur temple. Look at that, " he pointed at the temple at a distance, " that's the temple. He heared your prayer. So I think he made this happen.

Lets stay here this night and visit the temple tomorrow early morning. Then we can continue our journey." He told. She was trying hard to hide her laughter. "Thanks Appa, let us go to some lodge near the temple. It will make our next day visit easier." She told. She knew that the lodges near the temple were of high standard and there they will not face any threat from locals. As they started walking towards the temple, rain started pouring down. Though she was about to take her umbrella out, she suddenly remembered that Velayudhan didn't know that she took it back. So she stood in his umbrella along with him. As they walked in the rain, they got drenched and they walked close. As Velayudhan started sweating once again in that day, she was looking at the rain and wondering, "Seems like the God himself want me to do this. He might be blessing me with this rain."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Room 69A, Ambadi Lodge

"Appa, I will check whether any rooms are available. Meanwhile please buy some food for us." told Abhi while entering to Ambadi Lodge, the first lodge they found. "But, molu.. I will also come. How can you manage it alone. Once we get room, we will go together and eat from outside. " "No Appa, I am so hungry and tired. Please go and buy something. Trust me, I can manage. Velayudhan left even though he had concern to leave her alone like that. But, since he found a hotel opposite to the lodge, he thought of buying something quickly as she said.

Abhi knew that she had very few minutes to take control of the situation. As he left, she entered the reception and asked, " Do we have a double room? "No we already have all double rooms occupied. We only have single rooms" said the receptionist suspeciently. "Actually me and my father came to visit the temple. He is chronic heart patient. There is no way to let him sleep alone. In case any medical emergency requires in night..." Abhi was acting so well that the receptionist was embarrassed. But he needed some proof for all these. "Ok. In that case, I can arrange some room, but we need some address proofs.

That's the formality here. " She was expecting this and took out id card which had the address of Babus home. She thanked her mother in law who insisted to take a copy of the id proofs along with her as it will help in case they get lost in journey. When she handed over Velayuthan's adress proof copy, the receptionist just checked the address on both. When he saw them, and the age matching, he felt deep regret for doubting them. "Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a practice followed here to avoid any issues. It's done." "It's okay. I can understand. You are doing your job. Whats your name?" "Suresh, madam" "ok suresh thanks for your service, here is the advance. " She gave ₹1000.

By that time Velayudhan had returned with food. "Here is the key madam. Room 69A. First floor right end. "But only one room..." Velayudhan was starting to tell something, that's when Abhi interrupted, "Thanks Suresh. We will meet tomorrow. Come Appa." Velayudhan stopped and followed Abhi. While walking to the room Abhi told. They don't have any rooms here. I got it after insisting so much. This room that we are going to get is actually for the managers guests. I told them that I am pregnant and we already searched a lot and didn't find anything. So he had some sympathy on me. Do you want to spoil it and you want to go out and search in rain. Even if you search, are you sure that we will find any other rooms? " When thought, Velayudhan also had no answer . So he followed Abhi even though he had no idea on how to spent a night with her especially after all that happened today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply