Adultery Aarti a horny wife by born2ramble
Aarti a horny wife

writer:- born2ramble

7th January 2015

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1354562

Hi guys I have written stories and posted on other Indian story sites under different names. These are based on true adventures. I have now decided to compile it together so if forms one long story I hope you like it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part I

The story starts with a couple who like doing things to spice up their sex life. Up till now they were only involved with each other. But the husband always encouraged the wife to dress provocatively and sometimes flash her tits of bare pussy to strangers accidentally.

I will narrate the story as the husband telling of the adventures of his wife so its easier and more interesting.
This starts the first adventure of Aarti..

This happened recently a few months ago. I had to go out of town on some work for a few days. In that time some friends of ours were having a party with a costume theme. I was in goa and ribbing my wife Aarti back home in mumbai about all the hot women with no underwear at the restaurants and bikini at the beach. So she told me to be careful she might just go to the party with nothing but a thin tight dress. I was slightly turned on by the thought and said ok, let see if u will actually do it or u just kidding me. So as agreed my hot wife decided to go with nothing under to see exactly how sexy it would make her feel. She managed to get a really tight fitting red micro mini dress that barely covered her cute ass and a cute pair of horns and was going as the horny devil.

[img]- -web/20150225140537im_/http://pzy.be/t/3/red+dress.jpg[/img]

She got to the party a bit early and the flat was dimly lit with the ac on full blast. Even thru the dim light becoz of the ac it was very clear that she had no bra on as her nipples were stiff and poking thru the fabric. The thought of her knowing that everyone could see her nipples and the perfect shape and size of her boobs was turning her on like crazy. As the evening progressed she was downing vodkas, and that, and the dancing, with all the body contact was making her very horny. Then someone said let do tequila shots and those were also readily downed.
Right thru the eve there was this one guy checking her out and noticed she wasn’t with anyone. He was a friend of a friend and wasn’t with anyone too.

He walked over to her and just started dancing in front of her, as the songs played he moved closer and soon he was getting a bit bold. Slowly brushing her tits, with the back of his hand and taking brief feels of her ass. They started to play some jive music, and this was like a gift dropping into his lap. As they jived he took his chance to totally feel her boobs and run his hands down her butt. She was enjoying this as the alcohol had by now made her loose all inhibitions, so she decided “what the hell lets tease the guy and send him home with a hard on”. So she danced closer rubbing her body against him letting him know it not only her bra that’s missing and the only thing between him and her was a very thin cloth. She could totally feel his boner poking against her stomach.

To be continued let me know how you like it so far....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Part I Continued....

So she danced closer rubbing her body against him letting him know it not only her bra that’s missing and the only thing between him and her was a very thin cloth. She could totally feel his boner poking against her stomach.

After sometime of this dancing he asked her if she would like to go down to the sea face for a bike ride, which she readily agreed to. As they reached the bike she said she would sit across, so the only way for her to do this was to lift her dress a bit till the bottom of her butt peeped out and she sat on the cold seat. The feel of the seat on her bare ass and pussy and the cold breeze in her face and down on her exposed pussy were doing wonders for her.

He stopped the bike on the sea face and they got off. He stood at the side while she sat on the seat facing the sea and the promenade. He took his chance and put his arm round her slowly rubbing the side of her boobs and then reached down to her ass. The next time round her cupped one boob and squeezed it slightly, she let out a moan of pleasure. He reached forward to kiss her deeply on her lips while he played with her boobs. His hand now well into the top of the dress direct on her naked boob. She didn’t resist as she was enjoying this way too much and was too horny to think otherwise. They found a bus parked on the sea face a few feet from where they were and decided to use it as a shield from the road. Once behind the bus the kissing and smooching increased with vigour and he pulled her dress over head right off her body. She was now totally nude in front of him with only the bus blocking the view from one side and the promenade and ocean on the other.

Naked she was way hotter then with the dress and he got a good view of her awesomely perky boobs and very firms ass. As they locked into a long kiss he grabbed her ass and kneaded it. He reached down to the front and inserted a finger into her extremely juicy pussy and proceeded to finger her till she came all over his hand. She knelt down in front of him unzipped his pants and took his fairly large cock into her mouth. As she loved sucking cock she toyed with it taking her time sucking it slowly and licking the head every now and again.

She took each of his balls into her mouth and sucked them making him gasp. He stood her up turned her around put her against the bus and inserted his hard stiff cock into her wet pussy. He started to fuck her slowly at first and then banging hard and she moaned and almost screamed in pleasure. He didn’t go on too long tho as the built up excitement over the eve made him blow his load. He pulled out she knelt down in front of him and he sprayed all over her tits and stomach.

They sat that way for a few minutes and then decided it was best to get dressed incase anyone was going for a very early morning walk. He gave her boobs one last suck and she put her dress back. As she was dressing she caught a glimpse of someone in the bus peeping at them thru the back window. She just smiled to herself knowing whoever he was conductor or driver was probably very hard and horny and had to take care of himself now. As they rode back.....

To be continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Continued part I...

They sat that way for a few minutes and then decided it was best to get dressed incase anyone was going for a very early morning walk. He gave her boobs one last suck and she put her dress back. As she was dressing she caught a glimpse of someone in the bus peeping at them thru the back window. She just smiled to herself knowing whoever he was conductor or driver was probably very hard and horny and had to take care of himself now.

As they rode back she asked him to drop her home and she reached in front of him massaging his cock thru his pants. By the time they reached the building she was horny again as the first time was too short and she didn’t get much out of it. He was pretty hard from all the massaging. As we stay in an old building there is no watch man and 2 garages closed on 3 sides at the far end of the compound. She lead him to the garage took out his cock and sucked it again. He bent her over the bonnet of the car and fucked her like a wild man. Her tits on the cold bonnet and the fucking she was getting was driving her insane and he had to cover her mouth lest her moaning wake up someone.

She told him she likes to ride so he sat down on a small stool kept in the garage and she mounted him and rode him like a wild buck. He went on and on and it seemed like he was never gonna cum and she was sweating so much her hair looked like she just had a shower. Dunno how many orgasms she had but she said she stopped counting after 4. Finally he said he was gonna cum and she whispered into his ear to cum in her. He shot streams of cum into her pussy. She continued to ride him till he went soft and his dick slipped out of her pussy. He told her thats possibly the best sex he’s had so far.

She got dressed with cum dripping down the inside of her legs, she told him of how her husband likes her to expose to strangers. She had never really had sex with anyone and this was a outside of her husband. She had a new sexual hunger and the taste of a different cock. She knew then she had to do this again many more times.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
New story more experiences of Aarti...

Aarti fucks an old friend.
A few days ago one of Aarti's old friends came into town. They used to hang out as kids till his family moved and they lost contact over the years. Thanks to face book they found each other again and re connected. Anyway he had asked her to meet him for dinner as he was just in town for a few days. She was really excited and as usual could not decide on a good outfit.

I teased her about wanting to turn him on and she just blushed a bit. I told her she would not have the guts to wear something really sexy with no underwear and go out with him. The challenge was accepted and she wore a sleeveless black and white striped dress with no underwear. They met at an ac restaurant somewhere close. With the effect of the ac and her own hormones her nipples were hard as rocks and poking through the cloth of the dress. Although the black strip on the dress clearly covered her nipples because the dress was tight the outline of her nipples and the light brown skin of her boobs were faintly visible.

This was enough to get any one horny and it was no surprise that the conversation very quickly turned to sex. He asked her if she likes to go out in revealing outfits with no bra or it was just for today. She informed him at that point that she did and it was not only no bra but no panties. He could not believe her so he said he would need to verify that. After her recent experience her inhibitions were lower and she was a lot braver. Still at first she was a bit nervous but finally gave in and asked him to run his fingers up her skirt as she could not flash him in the restaurant.

He took his chance and slowly started with her thighs, rubbing his full hand right from her knees till the hem of her dress. Then he proceeded to run his fingers on the inner part of her thighs till his index finger touched her very wet pussy. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she had shaved and her pussy lips felt smooth and silky. He played with her outer lips for a little while slowly circling her pussy with his fingers. She started to moan softly giving the waiter and maybe the people at the side a hint of what was happening under the table.

By now she was really horny and she wanted him to do a lot more than just play with her pussy. They quickly finished what they had ordered and he took her to the hotel he was staying at. They could hardly wait to reach the room and as they got into the elevator he whisked her dress over her head leaving her fully nude.
She had flashed accidently in public even gone nude on a beach but this was a first for her. Also the fact that she was with a guy she knew but never fucked before made her really wet. she was getting more bold.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
continued.......

They could hardly wait to reach the room and as they got into the elevator he whisked her dress over her head leaving her fully nude.

He buried his head in her boobs, squeezing and sucking them alternately, while his other hand pumped two fingers hard into her wet pussy. She grabbed his dick through his pants and stroked him over the cloth moaning in pleasure. As the lift reached the floor she did not bother to put her dress back on they just rushed out of lift and headed for the room passing a room service boy on the way. He definitely got an eye ful and Aarti was so horny she just turned around and winked at him. she could not believe she was doing all this. It was much more than she had originally planned.

When they got into the room she ripped off his clothes and almost swallowed his now very hard cock, sucking him and playing with his balls. As she gave him the best blowjob of his life he played with her boobs and reached over to rub her pussy with his free hand. She lay down on the bed spreading her legs open to allow him to fuck her. He plunged his 8” cock into her in one stroke making her gasp as he was really thick. As he fucked her soft silky pussy in steady strokes he bit her nipples and sucked hard at them. She was screaming wildly and thrashing around the bed cumming again and again while he continued to fuck her making up for all the years he thought of doing it but never had the chance.

When he was finally ready to come he pulled out of her and shot his load all over her tits and stomach. They lay there for a while to catch their breath. She slowly got up climbed over him and licked his nipples making his cock twitch with life again. She slowly moved he licking down to his balls and carefully licked them taking them one at a time into her mouth finally cleaning his shaft of all the left over cum.

They were hungry after all the sex and called for room service. He told her that he had a fetish and would like her to be naked when the room service guy came. He said if she did that for him he would eat her pussy like she never had before. This was an offer she could not refuse and readily agreed to it. The room service said it would take 20 mins to come so he told her to move to the edge of the bed and knelt before her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He buried his face in her cunt licking it slowly at first and then faster. He stuck his tongue deep into her pussy licking the inner walls and rolling his tongue around inside. With his fingers he rubbed the outer part of her pussy driving her into throws of passion. He licked her cunt for the full 20 mins and only stopped when the room service guy came with the food. As the guy entered with the cart Aarti got up and walked over to it naked checking out the food and tell him where to keep it. The guy took his time signing the charge slip and then looking for his wallet to tip the boy. All the while Aarti stood naked near the cart with the room service boy eyeing her wet pussy and staring at her boobs. He was not sure what would be better to look at so chose both it seems.

As they sat down to eat still the boy was told to come back in half an hour for clearance, which he did not wanting to miss the opportunity of seeing a hot babe naked. After all that was done she was so turned on she threw him on the bed and started sucking his cock making him hard again. She asked him to fuck her hard this time from behind and to come in her. She wanted to feel his warm sperm shoot deep inside her body. He rammed her hard, his body slapping against her ass while he reached over and grabbed her boobs. He fucked her for what seemed like eternity and finally came shoot large amounts of cum up her cunt. She screamed in pleasure having an orgasm of her own at that time. They just fell over each other while he continued to thrust his dick into her till her went soft.

They rested a bit and she threw on her dress and asked him to drop her home. As they walked out of the hotel lobby there was a noticeable stream of cum running down her legs. They kissed and fondled in the cab on the way home and as they neared the gate she told him she was going to give him a nice surprise for being so nice the whole evening. She told him that her hubby liked it when she fucked other guys and told him about it when she came home so it was not a problem. She then took of her dress and got out nude from the cab swung the dress over her shoulder told him to call her and walked into the compound to the door. The compound is usually very dark with no watchman so very little chance anyone besides the cabbie and the friend could see her.

The next day when she told me the story I was so turned on we fucked for almost an hour and stayed naked for practically the whole day. The next day he called her and asked her if she would like to come over to his room again and this time try something kinky which would involve a lot of sex.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The offer of kinky sex was very turning on for her so Aarti decided to go shopping for the ocassion.

She marched herself down to the local shopping mall and bought herself two tops. One was white and off very thin material and the other was black also of very thin material. As I came home in the afternoon that day she asked me if I wanted to go get a snack to eat while we shopped for her outfit for the evening. I was hungry so agreed and went to wash up. She had changed into the white top and in the house light I could see there was no bra inside and there was a small hint of nipple visible.

[img]- -web/20150227234918im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/whitesexy1.jpg[/img]

[img]- -web/20150227234918im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/whitesexy2.jpg[/img]

Now it is a fact that even if a nipple can be seen thru a top most people won’t notice it unless they were looking really carefully, as it is not something you would expect to see just off hand. As we reached the fast food place we got our coupons and waited for the guy to get our stuff ready. I was so hard just looking at her standing in the crowded place full of strangers almost topless with just the thin cloth covering her. I almost forgot we were there for the food and wanted to take her home and fuck her asap. That we did do eventually, and, as a special, treat I ate her out longer than usual.

Sex was not just sex any more each time it got hotter and the orgasms more intense. The black top was more bold as in a normal light it did not show anything but in very brite lighting it looked like she was topless and her entire boob was visible very clearly . It did have it uses for when we just wanted a walk at sunset, then only I knew she was not wearing a bra but just the knowledge of how it looked in the light was enough to turn her on and keep her wet for our fucking session that followed every time she did something like this for me.

Anyway as the food came she stood with her back to the wall eating and i was standing facing her. I could see she was really turned on as her nipples with poking thru the fabric of the ganji. A few more teen age guys came in to buy food. The shops not very big, so they were standing not more than 3 ft away from us. As the back wall was a mirror i could see they noticed my wife ample cleavage and nipple show. It was really funny to watch becoz they were trying not to make it obvious but still wanted to look at her boobs. She very calmly ate and when we were finished and left leaving behind a lot of turned on guys.

On the way back home we passed a clothes shop selling naughty kinky stuff and costumes and sexy lingerie. We went into the shop and the ac again activated my wifes nipples. Needless to say the boy at the shop was very helpful showing her any of the clothes she wanted, but not being able to take his eyes off her breasts. I was waiting to take her home and fuck the hell out of her. She chose this black micro mini dress which barely covered her as and was like a ganji see thru on the top and some naughty sexy lingerie.

Went to the changing room and tried it. As she was not wearing any underwear up or down when she walked out of the trial room the two guys in the shop got a fair view of her tits and under side of her bum and pussy. I could see the 2 guys in the shop were more than happy and Aarti was more than wet and her pussy was glistening. We paid for the outfits and she changed back into her original clothes and headed back home. I was soo turned on i couldn’t wait to get her into the room and have really hard sex with her.

[img]- -web/20150227234918im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/blackkinky1.jpg[/img]

[img]- -web/20150227234918im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/blackmicromini1.jpg[/img]

The outfits she bought .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The kinky sex

She found the skimpiest dress to wear. It had a very deep V cut halter neck top with the back open till her butt. The skirt part of it was just barely covering her ass and it was a very thin material so wearing underwear was impossible. I dropped her off at the hotel and watched her ass disappear into the lobby.

When she reached the room she found here were three other guys in there besides her friend. She was a bit surprised at first and took him aside and asked if there were any other girls coming. He told her it was poker night and they needed someone to get their drinks as they can’t leave their cards to get up. He said the kinky part was she could be either naked or just plain revealing and didn’t have to have sex with all of them.

It was ok if she agreed to let them play with her and give them a hand job or blowjob. Aarti had just gotten used to being fucked by other guys and this friend was only the second one so she was a bit unsure how she would handle this. Anyway she said “let’s see how the evening goes”. One of the guys a slightly older rather decent looking chubby shortish guy was her friends boss. The other two guys were associates who worked. One of them very young and skinny and the other about early thirties and well built like he works out regularly.

As the game started she fetched the first round of beers from the mini bar. The boss pulled her close and asked her if she could loose her top to make things exciting. She smiled took a step back and pulled her top over her head revealing her awesome boobs and dark brown nipples. As the round went on the boss guy kept pulling her towards him fondling her breasts with his large chubby hands and sucking her nipples and taking grabs of her ass. She was getting really wet with all the attention. Each time she went to a guy to give him a beer he would either fondle her breasts or squeeze or suck her nipples or take a free grab of her ass. She was finally too turned on and took off her skirt standing totally nude in the room with these strange guys.

[img]- -web/20150227234918im_/http://pzy.be/t/10/ass+2.jpg[/img]

They decided to modify their game a little to one card strip poker. Since Aarti was already naked there was no strip the winner could do whatever he wanted with her. The boss won the first round. He got up unbuttoned his zip and pulled down his pants letting his large thick cock pop out. It was the thickest cock she had ever seen.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/3/story1.jpg[/img]

They decided to modify their game a little to one card strip poker. Since Aarti was already naked there was no strip the winner could do whatever he wanted with her.
[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/3/story2.jpg[/img]

The boss won the first round. He got up unbuttoned his zip and pulled down his pants letting his large thick cock pop out. It was the thickest cock she had ever seen. He asked her to suck it.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story3.jpg[/img]

She knelt down in front of him and tried to take it in her mouth almost gagging but she managed to take the whole thing. She cupped his large balls in her hands and sucked on his cock making his rock hard. While he let out moans of pleasure he reached down and fondled her boobs playing with her nipples pinching and squeezing them as she sucked his cock hungrily.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story4.jpg[/img]

Now he wanted her warm wet pussy, he picked up her naked body and threw her on the bed.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story5.jpg[/img]

She was a bit hesitant becoz of the size of his cock, it was huge, but he would not take not for an answer. He spread her legs wide and positioned his hard thick cock at the entrance on her cunt. With one swift thrust he shoved his monster into her to the hilt. She could feel his balls against her bum hole. He waited for a while to let her get used to the thickness of the cock in her then slowly started to fuck her. He thrust into her with hard jabs each time pulling out slowly and ramming down making her scream with pain and pleasure. As he fucked her he told her he loved to fuck young girls (and she is young if you consider 25 as young) with tight pussies like hers with his monster cock and give them pleasure. He told her he had fucked all the new female recruits in the office and they always came back for more. He was going to fuck her the same way, till she achieved a new sexual high.

He was now moving very smoothly in her pussy pleasuring her pussy like never before. As he fucked her he grabbed her ass and squeezed it pulling it apart. He fucked her for a good 20 mins before telling her he was going to cum. She had been having orgasm after orgasm and he could feel her pussy contracting around his cock every time she came. There was thick cream oozing out of her and trickling down his balls. He finally bit down on her nipples and let his load shoot into her. As he pulled his cock out of her the cum and her juice poured out of her pussy in a thick stream running down her bum to the bedsheet.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story12.jpg[/img]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next was the well built guy he stripped of his clothes and climbed over her giving her his cock to suck. The skinny guy did not want to be left out so he knelt between her legs and licked her pussy. She really needed a good soothing lick after that fuck she just had. The other guys cock in her mouth was not as fat as the boss but definitely longer almost a foot atleast. She didn’t want to let him down so sucked as much of it in. He wanted her to suck his balls which she obliged and took her time licking and sucking them. She took each one individually into her mouth and then let it go with a loud pop.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story11.jpg[/img]

She struggled to breathe as he got forceful and tried to flick a few more inches down her throat. She looked distressed and tried to pull off the huge cock to get some air but he held her head in place with his hand. He flicked his hips again and my wife’s nose was in his pubic hair. The men cheered lustily as all twelve inches had disappeared in her gullet. Her body convulsed as she struggled against her gag reflex. She hit at him but he held her head firmly in place and then started to slowly fuck her face. He withdrew half his cock and slowly slid it deep in her throat again. Soon he was sliding all twelve in and out of her mouth at a steady rhythm. Long ropes of saliva dripped from her lips down onto her breasts.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and pushed her to the floor. He was like a crazed animal. He spread her legs so all got a look at her trimmed and waxed cum dripping little pussy. He began to lick along her pretty little slit as she recovered from the savage throat fuck. Her pussy looked so delicate and his cock looked like a thick long veined battering ram. His cock was dripping pre-cum in long runny streams. He licked my wife from the bottom of her ass all the way to her engorged little clit and she moaned in pleasure. He took that as his cue that she was ready for his monster prong. He placed the head at her slit and she gasped at the contrast in size of her tiny pussy and his cock. He slid his hands under her ass and swung her legs over his shoulders. He pressed the head of his dick into her. Soon six inches were inside her and she was beginning to moan in pleasure as she got used to the thick slab of meat inside her.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story9.jpg[/img]

He slowly pushed four more inches of cock into my wife stopping his forward press after bottoming out on her cervix. Then he fucked her. He fucked her hard and fast, smashing his 200 lbs against her delicate pelvis. Soon all of his long cock was inside her, forcing his way into her cervix ready to unload into my little wife’s womb. He groaned a deep guttural noise as his ass tightened and he emptied his nuts into my wife. She swung her head side to side and moaned in orgasmic pleasure as the big guy pumped his load into her. Thick, hot streams of sperm flooded her pussy. As he pulled out his cock there was an audible pop and then a thick stream of semen oozed out of her obscenely stretched little hole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
All the four men had their cocks out and hard and ready to fuck Aarti’s tender pussy. The skinny guy was fucking her now. She was pinned to the floor and his cock was pistoning in and out of her pussy at an even tempo. His pace began to quicken and he too dumped his load into her. He was relieved by her friend who wasted little time sliding inside the ravaged girl. He fucked her slowly enjoying her tender well lubricated pussy. Squeezing her boobs and sucking hard at her nipples. By now her pussy was sore her boobs had dark red bite marks all over and her nipples were also very sore from all the sucking.

After she had fucked them all once they wanted their dicks sucked. She kneeled in front of each man slowly jerking each man erect. She pulled the foreskins back exposing the glans and licked at the seminal drops on the heads of their cocks. She lowered her mouth down on each mans dick licking along the entire length with her tongue while massaging his balls with her free hand. She sucked the first three men to orgasm swallowing each load problem free. The fourth man was the boss guy and more difficult to get his nut off.

It was a sight as she sucked and jerked on this guys massive cock while her pussy oozed a puddle of semen on the floor. The guys were becoming amused at her difficulty to get the man to come and they began cheering as her masturbation tempo increased. Her hand jerked him rapidly as she held the cock against her lips. She started to massage his big balls now. He groaned and pulled her head down on his cock. He came in a torrent of semen. He let go of her head and pulled his still spasming cock from her lips. He shot a rope of cum on her face and then he hosed down her tits with his final few ejaculations.

They rested up a bit to have a round of drinks. All their cocks limp and milked and Aarti was covered from head to toe with sperm. She was so unbelievably happy and satisfied. They called room service to get some food and all put on their pants. Aarti was so horny she did not bother with clothes and decided to stay naked and full of cum just to see the reaction on the room service guys face. Since this was a very upmarket hotel the guys were not ordinary waiters but hotel management graduates on their internship. The guy who brought in the food may have just been about 20 or so and very cute. He was more than shocked and happy to see this hot nude girl covered with cum in the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The men signed the bill and he left sporting a huge bulge in his pants. She so wanted to fuck him but didn’t wanna just ask outright. After dinner they all moved over to the bed. Aarti and her friend went into the shower so he could help her clean up. They left the door open so the rest could watch as her turned on the water and let it run down her naked body. He rubbed of the cum from her hair face and tits, paying special attention to her boobs. Then he inserted two fingers into her pussy to clean out the semen from there, and started to finger fuck her in the shower. As she turned to face him he reached behind and grabbed her ass and began to knead it. She kissed him in a deep French kiss as he fondled her bum and she took his cock in her hand and jerked it. He was soon hard and turned her to face the wall and inserted his cock into her now very clean pussy.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story15.jpg[/img]

He fucked her doggie style for a few mins reaching over her to fondle her boobs in the water. There is nothing more sensual than a fuck in the shower. When he was ready to cum she knelt in front of him and he came all over her boobs.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story16.jpg[/img]

The cum mixed with water trickled down her boobs to her belly and dripped from her pussy. They all took it in turns fucking her in the shower one more time. After they were done they rested a bit and got dressed to leave, they all thanked Aarti for the awesome evening and took one last suck at her boobs.

The boss told her he would drop her home in his chauffer driven car. His only reason for offering was because as they got into the car he got her naked again and started sucking her boobs and shoving his fat fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet and horny she ripped off his pants and rode him in the back seat of his car while he parked outside the gate and his chauffer patiently waited for the boss to finish fucking this hottie.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story6.jpg[/img]

He grabbed her ass as she rode his thick cock and smashed her boobs into his face. He took forever to cum and Aarti was getting weak in the knees and her pussy was very tender and sore from all the fucking. Finally he came in thick streams of semen shooting deep into her and letting it ooz out from her well fucked pussy. She put on her dress and as she was ready to leave he gave her a deep French kiss, thanked her for a lovely evening and told her he was planning a trip to his cabin with some of the guys if she would be interested in coming along. But that’s another part of this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:hassanlhr

My God...........what a sensational thread. Awesome idea, pictures with story. I always admired it. It creates more excitement rather than just watching and saving pictures. All the stories are absolutely erotic and exciting and yes of course the pictures also. Wonderful work dude [img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://srv.xossip.com/images/smilie4/superb.gif[/img]

Keep continue....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The road trip: Aarti fucks in the resort

As narrated by the husband again.....
There wasnt much chance to take pics as Aarti did not want pics with her and some one else posted for personal reasons.

This is a story about an overnight picnic we went to at a resort on the out skirts of Mumbai. This is a nice quiet place with cottage type rooms so each room is individual and the pool is a bit down the path from where the rooms are. Aarti decided we could spend a short time there and carry on to Goa. It was around October and the weather was just pleasant enough to take a nice swim in the pool.

We reached the resort at about 4 pm checked in at the front desk and went to our room. I noticed probably being mid week and a slack season the resort was empty and except for just us all the other rooms were vacant. The reception told me that the some people may be shifting into the room at the side of us later that evening. We had some tea and went down to the pool. This pool was not where the rooms are and was a bit secluded down the path toward the compound wall on the other side of which there were only fields. Aarti was contemplating wearing the new bikini she had bought and thought it would be a good idea since there was no one else there but us. Let me tell you this was a skin coloured string type bikini. It had just two triangles to cover her nipples and very little of her lovely breasts and just another small triangular panty and a string running thru her butt and around her waist. From the back from a distance she would look totally nude, from the front the triangles did a little covering up.

The water was warm and we got in and were playing around with a beach ball. It was around 6 pm by now and the sun was setting so it wasn’t all that bright. I suddenly looked at Aarti close up and realised that the skin colour of her bikini and the spandex material it was made of made it totally transparent. It was not the padded type so in addition to her nipples poking thru due to the cold water they were also fully visible now as the wet cloth was transparent. The triangular panty was hugging her pussy lips and there was nothing of that left to any ones imagination. At first she thought of changing and coming back but then since it was just us she said never mind. It was too much of an effort to go to the room and change and come back.

We probably spoke too soon as just at that time a group of three young boys, maybe in their early 20’s came to the pool. We aren’t that much older I am 35 and my wife is just 25. Now let me tell you the reason my wife (we’ll call her Jess from now) can wear these bikinis is becoz she has the figure of a bikini model and extremely perky natural 32 b boobs. She has a perfect round ass which I can say I helped with as I keep grabbing it. Anyway it was about 6.30 pm by then and fairly dark so visibility in the pool was bad except for the lights around the pool on the outside. She didn’t seem to mind them and we continued doing our thing and they were enjoying themselves at the other end of the pool. Not long after I noticed them looking in our direction with big smiles on their faces and talking amongst themselves. They could see Aarti from the back and so definitely thought she was naked in the pool.

Or they were just admiring her lovely ass. Either way instead of bothering her it was making her horny just on the sheer fact she was almost naked in front of some guys she didn’t know at all. In our fooling around the ball happened to go towards their part of the water and since she was the closest to them she went to ask for it. You could see their eyes open wide as they for the first time saw the front of her bikini along with a clear view of her dark nipples.

The pool is the shallow type and the max dept is about 4.5 ft which we were in and goes down to as little as three feet where they were. Aarti is exactly 5 ft tall and by the time she reached them her whole upper body was out of the water, with just the bottom part of her pussy touching the water. Her pussy lips were also fully visible to them through the transparent cloth. They gave her the ball and asked what her name was.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She introduced herself and me to them and they in turn told us their names Amit, Nikhil and Kris. We told them we were just spending a night and driving on the next day to Goa and they were there for 2 nights as they had a break in work and Kris had come from the US on holidays. They were all in the same college and this was like a reunion.

After the introduction we all started to play together with the ball there was a lot of body contact and I noticed that they didn’t miss a chance to either brush by her boobs or slip and grab onto her for support or anything that would involve them getting a feel of her ass or boobs. Suddenly Kris suggested that since Aarti was the only one naked (as it looked ) it was not fair to her and since it was dark and no one was there we should all strip. This was kind of exciting as I have never been naked in a pool and it does sound like fun. So we got rid of our trunks and kept it on the sides and even Aarti got rid of her bikini. Just then the attendant came to tell us we have to get out of the pool. We asked him for half an hr more, and seeing Aarti and the rest of us naked he was ok, knowing, he will get a good show and removing us now would mean no naked girl any more.

Let me tell you here this was one of these day resorts. It had only about 5 rooms out of which the 3 boys had one and we had the other and 3 were empty. Mostly the crowd came for day picnics so very few actually stayed the night. The night staff was also just 3- 4 ppl with a manager. The fooling around got more bold and by now all the boys were sporting an erection. Amit had the largest cock of all and I saw Aarti eyeing it. As he got close to her he cupped one of her breasts lightly and she did not pull away but moved closer to him so he took the hint and started kneading it. She grabbed onto his cock and started stroking it under the water. This was like a cue for the other 2 who were so horny they literally pounced on her one sucking her nipples the other had 2 fingers up her pussy and she was in total ecstasy .

She told Amit to sit on the edge of the pool and almost swallowed his cock deep throating him fully. Aarti was always awesome at blowjobs and I can only imagine what that guy was feeling. I noticed the pool attendant by now had got a friend over and they were hiding behind some trees straining to get a decent look at the scene going on. Kris in the mean while got behind her and slipped his fairly decent cock into her pussy making her moan with pleasure . This was all very exciting to me and I had a massive hard on but chose to wait and watch. While she sucked on Amits cock, Kris banged her from behind and Nikhil was sucking on her boobs and rubbing the top of her clit. She was screaming and moaning so loudly it was good there were only fields behind but I’m sure all the staff of the resort could have heard her.

Finally Kris came and he shot his warm cum deep into her pussy, you could see her tense up and spasm while he was coming I think by now she had already gone thru a few orgasms. Amit took his place in her pussy and Nikhil jumped up on the side wall so she could take him in her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Just then the guy from the reception came and told us that we had to stop as this was not allowed and it was dark and passed pool closing time by now. Kris and I pleaded with him to let them finish and he could watch if he wanted no prob. This seemed like a good deal so he sat by the pool on one of the recliners and the other 2 attendants also hung about watching. Amit was more the slow sensual fuck and since his cock was big each and every slide in and out of her made her moan in pleasure. He took his time fucking her from behind while she sucked Nikhil and played with her nipples pinching and squeezing them.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/3/story3.jpg[/img]

When he was ready to cum he took her to the more shallow part and sprayed his juice all over her tits. Finally she got out of the pool and Nikhil was complaining he hadn’t finished so she let him fuck her on the recliner right at the side of where the manager was sitting. Provided he ate her pussy first. For the manager it was like live porn and he whipped out his dick and wanked off right there. Nikhil was lapping up her pussy like a hungry animal and it was driving her crazy and she was begging for him to fuck her. He finally obliged and stuck his dick into her. Nik was very rough and banged the hell out of Aarti the whole recliner was creaking and at some point I thought it would break.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/3/story5.jpg[/img]

He even turned her face down and took her from behind. We could all see the flesh of her ass ripple with each thrust of his. He finally pulled out and came all over her back. They lay exhausted for a while then we all took Aarti to the showers at the side and cleaned her up. It was now about 8 pm and we headed back to the rooms. Aarti decided it was no point putting on her bikini as everyone had already seen her naked and it was transparent anyway. We got back to the room and it over looked the car park on one side and the other window was over the fields and wilderness. They had broad window ledges say about 18 inches broad. The boys took the room at the side. We all showered and the boys asked us if we would like to hang out in their room. Since I was the only one who hadn’t as yet got fucked and I was by now super horny. I got into the shower with Aarti and we had a nice slow fuck under the warm shower till I came deep inside her.

[img]- -web/20150227235335im_/http://pzy.be/t/2/story13.jpg[/img]

Next part fucking in the room continues......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Coming up next part Aarti fucking in the room with the 3 guys and her hubby....

Arrti gets fucked in the room.

We figured as the rest of the evening would involve a lot of sex, Aarti just slipped on a ganji with really deep neck and long arm holes and nothing else underneath and went across to the boy’s room. It just about covered her ass standing up and fully exposed it sitting down either way it didn’t matter. All the boys and me were in T shirts and shorts. We decided to order some room service and cold drinks as we had our own alcohol. There was one huge double bed in the room and Jess flopped on it her ganji riding right up her legs showing her wet pussy, and put some music channel on the TV.

The room service guy came pretty soon with all the eats and stuff and kris told him to put it on the table. Aarti as I said, being in a really short ganji it had ridden up and her pussy was fully exposed and her nipples were hard and poked thru the thin cloth.

The room service guy definitely got an eye full and we were taking our time in paying the bill. She said you guys are so mean teasing that guy for no reason. I said “you are the one flashing him your pussy how is it that we are being mean”. Anyway after a few drinks and snacks Aarti wanted someone to rub oil on her as the pool water made her skin dry.

She always carried a bottle of baby oil as it smelled nice and wasn’t greasy. All the boys volunteered for the job so she stripped of her ganji and slept face down on the ground. Each one took some part while I watched. One had started from her neck and slowly gently rubbed her shoulders and back with the oil the other 2 took a leg each and worked their way up to her bum kneading and massaging each cheek. Then Kris said he would do something nice he inserted his thumbs into her pussy and kneaded her ass. Man she was totally moaning in pleasure and slowly opened Nikhils shorts to take his cock and give her to suck it. By now she was glistening with oil and these young boys had a lot of fuck left in them. She then turned over so Nik could massage her boobs while she sucked him and Kris gave her his version of a Yoni massage.

He inserted 2 fingers into her vagina and with his thumb rubbed her clit while he kept slowly twisting his finger in her pussy side to side in and out. This was to rub the complete wall of her pussy. Amit didn’t want to be left out so he whipped out his cock knelt over her and rubbed it in between her tits like a boob job as they called it. I also got naked and she started to give me a hand job playing with my balls and dick not too vigorously tho. Finally Kris decided he wanted her mouth and her pussy was well primed for anyone who wanted to fuck her. Nik took up that offer and started ramming her in his usual style.

His Cock not that big was pretty thick and could do a lot for a girl. Kris stuffed his cock in her mouth and Amit continued to fuck her tits. Then she said she would like to ride Nik so he lay propped up on the head board of the bed she straddled him and gave him the ride of his life. That way she could give both kris and me a blow job alternating and Amit got a break. She told him she was saving his big cock for the end. As Nik came deep into her, Kris took his place under her. And Amit finally got the mouth he was waiting for. Kris pulled out and came on her tits.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was next and came inside her and Amit, well since he was savoured for the last so they fucked and fucked and fucked her for so long that we had all had a drink by then and she was screaming in ecstasy and thrashing around the bed from all the fucking. Then she wanted to fuck up against the window with her nude boobs pressed on the glass for all to see as it was always a fantasy of hers to do that. So they moved from the bed to the window and he started fucking her doggie style with her boobs pressed up against the glass of the window. Im not sure who was in the parking lot at that time but im sure it would have made his night watching this.

He finally let out a loud moan told her to turn around and came all over her face and tits and then rubbed the stuff in saying it was good for her skin. He then knelt down with her on the window sil and started to lick her pussy clean. I think he was good at his job becoz she was enjoying it with her eyes rolled back into her head. She always did like her pussy licked.

The guy from the restaurant came at that time and knocked on the door to tell us it would close in half hr and we needed to order or come and eat there. As i opened the door he had a full view of Aarti sitting naked on the window with cum all over her and Amit feasting on her pussy.

She went and showered quickly and just washed of the cum. And the boys dared her to come naked to the dining hall as anyway it was just us and some three staff and most of them had already seen her nude body. Slightly high from the alchohol I could not believe my ears when she accepted their dare, but carried her ganji just incase anyone objected. As we walked down the path it was dark and lonely and they stopped for a quick smooch or to play with or suck her boobs and finger her pussy which was still dripping wet from all the fucking.

We got to the dining hall the same manager guy was there as at the pool so he didn’t have an issue with her. (who would) Aarti sat in between Amit and Kris facing outwards and Nik and I sat facing them that way every one could grab a boob or dip their finger into her pussy or suck her boobs if they liked. The waiter was of course more than pleased to serve us and kept coming back to ask if we needed anything. There was a visible bulg in his trousers and he definitely wanted to fuck Aarti. Kris asked for ice cubes which he wanted as we later found out to rub on her tits and then suck them apparently my wife says that was the most awesome thing that happened to her boobs all evening.

After dinner we got back to the room Aarti still naked. Needless to say we all got to fuck her a couple of times more that night and surprisingly she wanted more and more till we were all pooped and dropped off to sleep. We got up had a quick morning fucking round and dressed went for breakfast and got ready to leave on our journey. I bought the boys a bottle of whisky as the thank you for pleasing my wife so much.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The road trip to goa.

After we left the resort on our way to Goa, the nights fucking session had left my wife feeling very horny. For the road trip she just wore a white ganji. Her pussy was still dripping and turned on from all the fucking and attention it received the previous night, so she didn’t bother to wear any underwear neither bra nor panties inside. The fabrique of the cotton was so thin you could actually see her dark brown nipples thru it in plain view but we were in the car and I don’t think she cared anymore. She had no inhibition about strangers seeing her nude body. As we passed each toll booth on the way I could see the attendant looking past me at her boobs. Its like the first time they look in to ask for the toll then they notice her nipples and cannot believe what they are seeing.

Anyway we reached amboli ghat and in was afternoon by then. We passed by the famous water fall where tourists usually stop to click snaps or just pay a visit or play around. We stopped for a bit and Aarti and I got out and crossed the road to get a closer look. Then she said “hey Im just going to dip my feet”, there wasn’t any one about so she went as is. As she just got to the water fall two guys fairly well built on bikes also stopped to check out the water fall. They were pleasantly surprised seeing Aarti. They didn’t know I was with her and approached her to start up a conversation and also look at her wet boobs thru the ganji.

As I approached she introduced me and told me they were Raj and Farid (names changed) and they were flirting with her thinking she was alone. They got all bothered and apologised to me, but I told them its ok, shes just kidding and they could flirt all they want as long as she doesn’t mind. She kept going closer and closer to the water fall. By now a car with one couple and their teenage boy and girl stopped by. Aarti being only 25 and of very petite build looks like a teen anyway. The biker boys egged her on to get into the water fall saying they liked the wet look. I thought to myself the horny bastards just want to see her nipples better, anyway lets have some fun.

I told her it was ok and she jumped into the water fall. Her clothes instantly became see thru and since she had no underwear you could see her nipples and pussy as though she was naked. The cloth clung to her pussy lips giving them a perfect camel toe view of her pussy lips. They got in after her and started to splash around. Aarti was totally enjoying the attention she got. The man and the teen boy from the couple starred eyes wide at her the teen daughter was obviously getting turned on and the mother was fuming mad trying to drag her son and hubby back to their car.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply