Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Girl Friends Dirty Fantasies
My girl friend started saying these days "You dont love me anymore" I said i love u dear and she does not believe it.
She keeps saying prove me if you love me.  But recently came to know when she was drunk. that "if you really love me then let me pee in your mouth and you have to drink it all" 

She is a hot bomb but I am surprised with her dirty fantasies.

did any one encountered such thing.? Her birthday is coming and i know she will not leave me that day.
[+] 2 users Like kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
you lucky man.. just go ahead and drink it..

video record it.. show it to her when she is heavily drunk .. do the same to her..
Like Reply
You are being silly. If she loves you, she will remain with you. Try taking photographs of her. That will show that you are focusing your attention on her. It worked for me - and we have been married 20 years!
Nude pics are best because total honesty between a couple (a bit like a wedding ring in the UK).
I would love to see pics of you both (naked!).
I am on Google Hangouts. Are you?
Plenty pics and vids of my wife to share. We did a professional shoot last week. I was amazed how "easy" my wife was with the photographer.
She would NOT allow me to be present so I waited in the car (reading the newspaper and doing the crossword for 2 hours).
But he took a video of the photoshoot, clothed and naked.!
charley10349;
[+] 1 user Likes noggin103's post
Like Reply
many girls have golden shower fantasies .. i have done with two indian girls both south indian
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(20-06-2020, 04:01 PM)magu Wrote: many girls have golden shower fantasies .. i have done with two indian girls both south indian

Can you share what did you do with them? or what they did with you
Like Reply
(20-06-2020, 04:01 PM)magu Wrote: many girls have golden shower fantasies .. i have done with two indian girls both south indian

What is golden shower man?
Like Reply
(27-06-2020, 03:36 PM)unicornhitman69 Wrote: What is golden shower man?

this shower has a stretchable pipe, the shower head is slightly larger than the pipe. Although, it has just one tiny nozzle. the colour of the water can vary from pale yellow to amber. we sex fanatics usually refer it as golden shower.
golden shower is when u piss on each other .... yes i pissed on them
Like Reply
my wife has a bang fantasy
Like Reply
my wife has a RA --- PE fantasy
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 04:11 AM)Usethewife Wrote: my wife has a RA  --- PE fantasy

oh wow. She must be very nasty. have you ever tried it?
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 04:11 AM)Usethewife Wrote: my wife has a bang fantasy

ohh did u ever try that with her? let us know how did it go
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 04:11 AM)Usethewife Wrote: my wife has a RA  --- PE fantasy
many girls have that my wife even my ex gf had that
Like Reply
(06-11-2020, 01:02 AM)magu Wrote: many girls have that my wife even my ex gf had that

My cousin and gf from pune wanted to be treated like slaves.. I used to make them crawl like dog naked with belt on neck. It was heaven.
[+] 1 user Likes kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
(15-06-2020, 09:06 AM)noggin103 Wrote: You are being silly. If she loves you, she will remain with you. Try taking photographs of her. That will show that you are focusing your attention on her. It worked for me - and we have been married 20 years!
Nude pics are best because total honesty between a couple (a bit like a wedding ring in the UK).
I would love to see pics of you both (naked!).
I am on Google Hangouts. Are you?
Plenty pics and vids of my wife to share. We did a professional shoot last week. I was amazed how "easy" my wife was with the photographer.
She would NOT allow me to be present so I waited in the car (reading the newspaper and doing the crossword for 2 hours).
But he took a video of the photoshoot, clothed and naked.!
charley10349;

Wow, I wish I could have that kind of photoshoot in Bangalore  Big Grin
Like Reply
Guys share what is your gf/wife dirty fantasies..

Recently on 31st night, she was drunk (she had 3 beers) and after the party she peed on my face completely and i fucked her fully she was satisfied that day.

All this happened at her cousins place after the party..
[+] 1 user Likes kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2021, 12:51 PM)kumarravi9870 Wrote: Guys share what is your gf/wife dirty fantasies..

Recently on 31st night, she was drunk (she had 3 beers) and after the party she peed on my face completely and i fucked her fully she was  satisfied that day.

All this happened at her cousins place after the party..

many girls like to pee
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 12:39 AM)magu Wrote: many girls like to pee

any of your girl friends did that? kindly share any experience
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 01:39 AM)kumarravi9870 Wrote: any of your girl friends did that? kindly share any experience

not my gf but my wife and me did it once .. it was fun .. gf wanted to but never got chance
Like Reply