Many Pages from my Thread Got Deleted. What is the Reason?
Many Pages from my thread got Deleted. Can anyone explain me how to get all those pages back 
My thread link is mentioned in my signature.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now I understand. Now of posts per page got Increased. So that Page count got decreased. Every thread's page count is Modified like my thread.
Like Reply
(11-06-2020, 12:04 PM)Kalanjiyam Wrote: Now I understand. Now of posts per page got Increased. So that Page count got decreased. Every thread's page count is Modified like my thread.

may be that might have happened coz i have asked #sarit11 the admin of this site to display the posts count to higher value like 50posts per page., banana banana banana

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
thanks clps
(11-06-2020, 12:44 PM)manigopal Wrote: may be that might have happened coz i have asked #sarit11 the admin of this site to display the posts count to higher value like 50posts per page., banana banana banana
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(11-06-2020, 12:44 PM)manigopal Wrote:
may be that might have happened coz i have asked #sarit11 the admin of this site to display the posts count to higher value like 50posts per page., banana banana banana

சூப்பர் முயற்சி நண்பா 
Like Reply