Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
90.00%
9 90.00%
sara loren
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indian vs Pakistan urvashi rautela vs sara loren
urvashi rautela vs sara loren
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 0-sarahsrt.jpg]
[Image: 399432eb54f7982a15b304e4747af223bb.jpg]
[Image: Sara-Loren-Hot-in-Lingerie-at-Maxim-Photos-1b.jpg]
[Image: sara-lorean-sexy-bikini-picturehhhd.jpg]
can you get car insurance without a car
Like Reply
[Image: 1rlawe9vw4t41.jpg]
[Image: Sara-Loren.jpg]
[Image: 47584441-389543778447330-8650798499265924474-n.jpg]
[Image: Sara-Loren-5.jpg]
Like Reply
I go for paki...she is cute.
[Image: sara-loren1_1360325649_540x540.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-New-Photos-1478156623-1206.jpg]
[Image: sara-loren-mona-lisa-actress-1392826687.jpg]
[Image: bhushan-kumar-sister-tulasi-kumar-weddin...4-0074.jpg]
[Image: 1535140845-23850.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment tell me how do you want the story to start
Like Reply
Urvashi Rautela
as Teacher, group sex with her stundents
Like Reply
Indian vs Pakistan
Indian Urvashi rautela vs Pakistan Sara Loren
Urvashi rautela was happy with her film career. she received a call from her manager saying there is big International producer call he has selected you for his next big film you must go to Dubai for the film shooting hearing this urvashi got excited she immediately left for Dubai after coming to Dubai urvashi was received by the producer he said there is a problem there is a problem I couldn't find the hotel room for you so you have to share a room with another actress urvashi rautela said I don't mind sharing room. she went to the hotel urvashi entered the hotel room. after entering the room she look around and found no one in the room then Urvashi start taking off her clothes she was bra and panties she came in front of the mirror and observing her hot body suddenly she hearing noise she look back and see some someone came out of bathroom nude dipped in water urvashi was shocked to see her. Sara Loren asked's who the hell are you urvashi said I'm your new roommate Sara Loren came close look at she said you are very beautiful both urvashi and Sara were looking at each other with very jealous . both didn't know which country Ware form Sara Loren said to urvashi do you want to go for lunch urvashi said yes then both got dress and went to lunch after lunch both then went to a bar and start drink then Sara asked which country are you from in response urvashi rautela said I'm from India . Sara Loren was shocked to hear this Sara said I'm from Pakistan bitch both of them were looking at each other with hate urvashi said so you are from that ugly country in response Sara Loren said mind you're language or I will teach you urvashi came forward and said why don't you teach me she also came forward both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela were pushing each others with their chest seeing this bartender said lady this is a bar go find somewhere else to fight both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren were too drunk to fight both of them want back to the hotel room and went to sleep . at morning both urvashi and Sara wake up and both look at each other with hate suddenly the phone ring the producer call he tells both urvashi and Sara to came to the Film studio both want to the Film studio to shoot the Film both urvashi and Sara came both met the director both of them start shooting the film after the shooting of the film both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren left for hotel room . Both came back to the hotel room both of them start calling each other very bad names screaming at each other urvashi rautela challenge Sara Loren to a catfight she agreed then
Both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela look at each other with hate both strip themselves of their clothing until they stood facing each other totally naked. Now they would face each other woman to woman, with no holds barred catfight.
Both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren They stood at opposite edges glaring at one another, sizing each other up for possible weaknesses and points of attack; then they raised their hands and moved wordlessly towards one another before initiating their struggle.
Wrapping their long arms about each other's upper body, they had at last come to grips, and began squeezing the life from one another. Clasped in their mutual bear-hug, both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren squealed, but each also refused to release her hold. Their foreheads pressed together as they intensified their respective attacks, arms winding tighter and tighter about each other's torso.
Their standoff continued for another minute, each naked woman trying to crush the fight from her foe, their squeezing merciless. It was urvashi rautela who then broke the stalemate, loosening her grip just long enough to reach up and wrap her arms about Sara Loren's neck. Sara gasped, and immediately sacrificed her own grip to bury her hands in her enemy's hair and pull hard. Their bare feet shuffled across the floor as they shifted their weight, each trying to throw the other off-balance. Urvashi followed suit and reached up to grab handfuls of her enemy's curly locks before wrenching them viciously. They cursed each other in the heat of battle, each refusing to relent, until finally Sara Loren rammed her knee up hard between urvashi's legs she screaming in pain.
Urvashi rautela exhaled an exasperated breath, and let go of Sara Loren's hair. Sara Loren surrendered as well, but only long enough to lower her hands and fasten them around urvashi's vulnerable neck. Her hold established, she started strangling urvashi with all her might, hands tightening about the soft throat, thumbs pressing down mercilessly on the other woman's windpipe. Urvashi gasped again before reaching out and responding in kind with her own chokehold.They again began to struggle back and forth, shaking each other's heads and necks back and forth ferociously as they poured on the pressure, each female determined to choke the other one lifeless.
The stalemate continued to the point where they both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren began to teeter on the edge of consciousness as they continued to squeeze the breath from each other, until urvashi rautela suddenly let go and smashed her fists into Sara Loren's cheekbones. Sara Loren cried out and let go of her adversary's long neck, backing off to clutch her wounded face and ravaged windpipe. Urvashi also rubbed her hands about her raw throat, each woman obviously in anguish.
The reprieve lasted only a few moments, as in almost no time they had regained their feet and were renewing their nude struggle. This time the combatants set their sights lower, and latched on to each other's soft, huge breasts with rough, greedy hands. Flesh oozed between fingers as they mauled each other's womanhood, twisting, pulling, clawing, and squeezing. Both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren drew back their heads and howled, so great was the agony coursing through their chests, but still they kept crushing each other's mounds, still they kept pinching each other's erect nipples.
As before, though, the pain was simply too great to continue, and again they altered their attacks in an effort to gain an advantage. Sara Loren reached out to press her hands hard along the sides of urvashi rautela's skull, while urvashi rautela squeezed her palms about Sara Loren's pliable face. Feeling herself getting the worst of the affair, Sara Loren again switched holds, this time forcing her hands over urvashi's mouth and nose in a suffocating effort. Urvashi then mimicked the attack, pulling her hands across Sara Loren's face until her opponent's breathing passages were also sealed off.
They remained in this position, neither giving an inch to the other, until they again began to see starbursts and feel themselves growing light-headed. This time it was urvashi rautela who brought a knee up to crack it against her opponent's pubic bone, breaking the stalemate and ushering a loud cry from Sara Loren, who responded by backhanding urvashi rautela across her left cheek. Sara Loren bent low and tried to cover up her agony, but urvashi rautela was immediately upon her, grabbing handfuls of long hair and pulling mercilessly. Sara moaned, loud and long, until she had recovered sufficient strength to sink her fist deep into her enemy's soft, unprepared gut.
Urvashi immediately relinquished her hold and backed off to caress her wounded belly, even as Sara launched a kick that slapped off urvashi's shoulder. As Sara charged in to press her advantage, urvashi locked her hands together and brought them crashing up under her foe's chin in a double uppercut that knocked Sara Loren off her feet. The triumph was short-lived, though, as the lingering pain in her abdomen caused urvashi rautela to topple to the floor.
It ended quickly. Sara Loren had struck the floor with the back of her head and was now flat on her back, struggling to maintain consciousness. Urvashi rautela rubbed her wounded stomach, but ignored her agony as she saw her chance to finish off her exhausted opponent. Clambering over to her fallen foe and straddling her waist, urvashi licked the palm of her right hand before clamping it over Sara's mouth. Reaching out with the thumb and index finger of her left hand, urvashi rautela pinched the other woman's nostrils closed, completely denying her enemy of oxygen. Sara twisted and shuffled back and forth on the foam rubber mat, and clawed frantically at urvashi's suffocating hands, trying to dislodge their air-tight grip, but her attacker maintained her hold. Sara Loren began to buck beneath urvashi rautela, growing more frantic in her struggles to escape, before urvashi rautela decided to put her adversary out of her misery.
Releasing her hands from her opponent's breathing passages, urvashi reached down to clamp them about Sara Loren's throat in a textbook stranglehold. Their hold established, the hands started squeezing, thumbs pressing down hard on Sara's windpipe as urvashi's other fingers coiled tightly about the back of her prey's vulnerable neck. Urvashi's elbows rubbed across Sara's breasts as she poured on the pressure, strangling with all the might in her voluptuous, shapely form.
The battered Sara clutched her attacker's wrists with both hands, but couldn't pry them loose from her agonized neck. She coughed hoarsely as urvashi rautela began throttling her, strong hands snapping Sara Loren's head back and forth in a sickly, bobbing motion, even as urvashi's thumbs pressed deeper into soft, yielding flesh of Sara Loren's throat.
The hold would not be broken. Urvashi rautela watched her struggling prey weakening in her grasp, her life running out between her fingers. She smiled wickedly as she thought how sweet Sara Loren's throat felt in her hands, and now she squeezed as hard as she possibly could. Sara Loren's own hands fell away from urvashi's wrists, her arms splayed uselessly to the sides as the last of her strength ended and she conceded defeat. Urvashi kept choking and choking until finally she choked Sara unconscious. She then held her chokehold for another half-minute or so, to make sure Sara Loren was really out cold, before climbing off of her victim and urvashi rautela heading for the showers. Urvashi rautela after coming out of the shower she look at her beating rival urvashi rautela grabbed Sara hair and pull her up and slap her wake up bitch said urvashi. Sara wakes up in extreme pain urvashi grabs her boobs and squeeze it hard sara screaming.
then urvashi pull Sara up and throws Sara into the bed and start finger fucking her Sara Loren screams like a madwomen Sara Loren begging urvashi saying please let me go hearing this urvashi fuck Sara more faster than Sara burst in orgasmed and collapsed urvashi then grab her bags and left the hotel room went to another hotel she said I'm going to a bigger hotel Pakistan bitch you stay in this room and remember Indian are superior .
Sara Loren cry all night wake up humiliated she couldn't believe that the Indian bitch fuck her Sara started to think of a plan to get back up heart get revenge she took a shower came out of the bathroom nude then got dress then she went to the film set and meet the director tell him to came to his room and then Sara Loren entered the makeup room see urvashi rautela there she asked how are you doing bitch .
urvashi in response said fine I fuck you last night which I enjoyed it very much Sara Loren got angry she wanted to humiliate urvashi rautela very much she went to her room in anger suddenly the director came to her room and ask why did you call me here Sara came close to the director kiss him rip his shirt and pants grabbed has cock and suck it dry then Sara strip her clothes become nude and fuck him then told him to throw urvashi out of the film.he said I will try then the director want to urvashi rautela and told her about the fucking urvashi then fuck the director even harder. than urvashi rautela called Sara and said bitch you're not capable to throw me out of this film you know what you belong to a ugly country should just go hall. Sara Loren in angry throws the phone in the ground breaking it Sara then leave for her hotel came to room in anger screaming at her self. Then Sara then went to the bathroom took a shower came out of the bathroom Sara look at her hot body front of the mirror told her self she must fuck urvashi at any cost before planning revenge she should relax. Then Sara Loren got dress and wanted to disco club to relax and enjoy Sara Loren enter the club and start to dance. meanwhile urvashi rautela wants to her hotel room and she was tired and bored so she decided to go to the disco club to enjoy urvashi went to the disco club enter and club and start dancing
As urvashi rautela was bopping around on the crowded dance floor, she felt somebody bump into her ass. Turning to look she saw the ass of this woman shaking wildly behind her. Enough to attract her attention. Urvashi couldn't help but repeatedly turn to keep her eyes on the woman, taking in the short, black silk dress she was wearing that hugged her upper body tightly before flowing smoothly over her hips. After several looks she caught the woman glancing back to give her a bitchy look. The two locked eyes and it only took a fraction of a second for urvashi to recognize that bitchy glare. There was no doubt in her mind that this was Sara Loren dancing behind her.
Urvashi could not believe the coincidence of running into this bitch. Revengeful feelings rushed over her, although she managed to stay calm. She wondered if Sara Loren recognized her? Another quick bump into her ass answered that question. As urvashi dances she backed into Sara and gave her a quick bump and grind, ass to ass. She felt the smooth material of their dresses cling and the firm flesh of Sara's ass press into her own. As the music blared loudly the two exchanged several more ass to ass collisions.
When the song ended, urvashi turned to see Sara giving her the eye as she walked from the dance floor. Once urvashi took her seat back at her small table, she looked across the room to find she had a perfect view of Sara Loren, who was also sitting alone at her table. She had her legs crossed, swinging her foot back and forth rapidly, while glaring over in urvashi's direction. Urvashi mimicked her posture and the two locked eyes.
With several men approaching both women with invitations to dance, the two just brushed them off, never taking their eyes off each other. Like some kind of show down the two sat like this through several songs. It wasn't until the band started to play this hot new song that Sara Loren got to her feet and began walking towards urvashi rautela from across the room. Once she arrived she gave urvashi a hate look.
"How about a dance, bitch? Or are you even up for the challenge?" Sara leaned over to shout the words into urvashi ear."I think you'll be sorry this time slut!!!" Urvashi shouted back over the loud music."We'll see!!" Said Sara Loren with confidence.
Urvashi got up and followed Sara Loren through the crowd to the center of a very packed dance floor. Facing one another, the two started to dance. Immediately they locked glaring eyes as each one tried to out move the other while they shook their thing. The serious look on their faces proved these two had it out for one another.
While urvashi danced, she took a hold of her short dress and gave Sara Loren a quick flash of the lace tops of her stockings while thrusting her pelvis out in challenge.
Then Sara Loren repeated this action, but also stepped forward giving urvashi a challenging frontal body press. Urvashi pressed back and the two rhythmically rubbed the front of their bodies together to the beat of the music. The two didn't attract too much attention at this point. It wasn't until their nylon clad legs got caught in a tangle that caught the attention of several people looking on. For a brief moment their nylon stockings rubbed together in a dance-battle of their own. This was when urvashi leaned into Sara Loren's ear."How about we settle this back at my hotel room? That is, if you're not too afraid?" Suggested urvashi."Don't make me laugh! Just show me the way bitch!!!" Yelled Sara Loren.
The two women turned and walked off the dance floor, heading right out the door of the night club and into the parking lot."You can take your car and follow me. Make sure you keep up and don't get lost." Said urvashi."Oh, don't worry, I'll be right on your ass!" Remarked Sara Loren
Once behind the wheel of their cars, they sped off quickly to urvashi's hotel room. Arriving in record time, urvashi climbed out of her car to see Sara Loren pull in behind her. The two met on the hotel stairway. Unlocking room door, urvashi allowed Sara Loren to enter first, then turned to close and lock the door behind her. Making their way into the front room, the two turned and faced each other."I've been waiting a long time for this!" Said urvashi rautela.
Sara Loren stepped towards urvashi rautela. Urvashi rautela also stepping forward. Their breasts heaved with each breath as they stood just inches apart. Both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela moved forward until their tits made contact.
Sara Loren said I think you're about to experience a fight like you've never experienced before. Both urvashi and Sara stood with their tits lightly touching, glaring deep into each others eyes. Their nipples grew rock hard as the silky smooth material of their dresses rubbed lightly together. This little stare down continued for a few minutes, hands on hips, eyes locked. Slowly they started to press into one another, body to body. Harder and harder they pushed together trying to force the other back. Hands flew into hair as they held each other, snarling face to snarling face.
Stumbling around they tripped and fell to the floor separating. Quickly jumping to their feet they charged at one another, slamming their bodies hard together, wrapping their arms around each other in a tight death squeeze.
"Is this how you want to fight me bitch? Body against body?" Sara Loren's lips were so close to urvashi rautela's that she practically spit the words into her mouth.
"What's the matter, are you surprised?" Hot breath moistened their red lipstick covered lips.
"If you think your body can match mine then lets see it!" Yelled out Sara Loren and she took the back of urvashi rautela's dress and ripped it open, breaking the zipper apart.
"You Bitch!!" Shouted urvashi, and she retaliated by breaking Sara Loren's zipper apart. The two stepped out of their dresses, quickly freeing themselves from the garments. Now both stood in black lace bra's, panties, garter belts, stockings and heels.
Examining each other's body thoroughly before stepping together tit to tit, brushing their lacy bras back and forth across one another in comparison, both knew this was just a little sexfight foreplay.
"So, let me feel what you've got bitch!" Sara Loren said, as she started to press her body against urvashi rautela's.
"Believe me, slut, you're going to feel it! I'm going to leave an imprint of my body across the front of yours!" Urvashi came back pressing against Sara Loren. The hot, firm bodies pressed together, thigh to thigh, belly to belly, breast to breast. Each one taking in the feel of her rival's body as they pushed harder and harder together. Two hot bodies that have spent hundreds of hours working out were now being forced to compete against one another.
Arms wrapped around each other tight in an attempt to crush their opponent, each could feel the other's rock hard nipples drilling directly into their own. Black nylon stockings rubbed roughly together as their legs wrestled for position, finally locking together in a tight entwining pretzel. When their pubic bones met in a hard press through their wet lace panties, the squeezing and crushing increased.
"You think you're woman enough to bare yourself against me in a garterbelt catfight bitch?" Challenged Sara Loren in their tight embrace.
"You'll be sorry when you feel my nakedness against you, bitch!" Their lips were so close that they lightly rubbed together with their words. Untangling their bodies, urvashi rautela led Sara Loren into her bedroom where the two removed their bras and panties.
Facing one another they unfastened the front straps of their garter belt from the top of their own stockings. The two came together once again, hooking the straps of her rival's garter belt to the tops of their own stockings. They tightened the straps so tight that it locked them together, thigh against thigh. Their nipples met head on. After several minutes unsuccessfully trying to bend the others nipples back, the two smashed breasts in a fit of anger.
Once again arms and legs wrapped around each other with great force. Soft pubic hair mingled before a hard forceful collision of pubic bone against pubic bone. Thrusting up and into each other their swollen vagina's merged. Shifting..., maneuvering..., to a position that allowed their cunts to suck together in a wide-open vaginal kiss!
They moved in subtle motions back and forth, circle left and circle right. for the first time their female juices mixed as both began to moisten and flow heavily! The insides of their powerful womanly thighs grew slick and shiny. Clit bumped against clit as both women continued to pump their growing moisture into each other's holes! The sucking sound turned into a slurping sound as throbbing wet cunt mashed and squirmed against throbbing wet cunt! At this moment urvashi hated Sara Loren more then she had ever hated another woman! Yet, she was so attracted to this slut bitch that she wished she could stay connected forever!
Sara was totally engrossed in the same confusing feelings. She concentrated on the battle taking place between their legs. She was so wet she could feel the liquid ooze across her tight asshole! Looking down she could see her pussy lips, once pink and delicate, now angry red and ready-to-burst swollen! Urvashi's pussy lips looked the same and, by now, their liquid had started to thicken and now their pussy lips were clinging and pulling. Both women used their vaginal muscles to clamp and squeeze each other's sticky cunts!
"You dirty bitch!" said urvashi, mashing her swollen pussy into Sara Loren.
"Fuck you! Fucking whore!" Answered Sara Loren as she, too, pressed harder.
"Slut!" Spat urvashi. She lifted her ass off the bed, balanced on hands and heels, she gritted her teeth and slammed her wet snatch into Sara Loren as hard as she could! The pain was so delicious!
"Cunt!" Cried Sara Loren as she tried to bear the pain just inflicted!
"Its time I showed you what a real woman can do!" Threatened urvashi rautela, as she reached over to open the top drawer of her dresser. The drawer was full of sexy lingerie and laying right on top was her 16 inch double-headed dildo.
Sara Loren's eyes grew wide, but not from surprise. "I suppose you think you can out fuck me with that thing?" Said Sara Loren daringly.
"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" Urvashi said as she picked up the large, imposing object and turned away, positioning herself on hands and knees, like doggie-style.
"Then lets connect you bitch!!" Sara Loren moved into doggie-style position and was already reaching behind herself, holding her hand between her legs waiting to receive one end of the dildo. SWlowly they backed into each other being careful to position their gaping and waiting cunt holes less tha an inch from the other.
Urvashi brought the dildo in between their legs and handed one end of the object to Chelsea. Both gripped the end and bent the flexible object up, inserting it slowly into their own pussy. It slid easily into their dripping wet holes!
With most of the dildo buried in their cunts the two quickly resumed their assault on each other's pussy! Urvashi decided to toy a little bit with Sara Loren. She clamped her vagina muscles tightly around the dong and gave a quick tug, pulling an inch or so of the long dildo out of Sara Loren's pussy. Then, using the same muscles she clamped down hard and smashed and flattened her ass into Sara's ass, forcing the dildo deeper into Sara Loren's ass hole!
Caught by surprise, Sara Loren blinked and gasped, the pain causing her face to flush and the sweat to drip from her forehead! As she let out a painful moan she heard urvashi laugh in triumph at her devastating maneuver! She tried to regroup and clamped down hard with her cunt muscles and leaned forward, the dildo slipping from urvashi's tight grip. The two looked back over their shoulders and locked eyes. Each gave the other a competitive glare and then the look of concentration came across their faces.
Both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren tightened their grips to the fullest and engaged in a tug of war with the dildo. This test of strength lasted longer than they expected. both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela nearly equal in vaginal strength. The constant flexing of their love muscles was beginning to have an effect. The first rumblings of orgasm started to fire deep within their tensing loins! It wasn't until both urvashi and Sara became so aroused that both urvashi and Sara stopped tugging and began thrusting backward burying the dildo deep into their pussies! Their cunts sealed together as each tried desperately to control the dildo and her enemy.
Both Sara and urvashi cursed and yelled at each other, telling one another how much they hate each other countries, their pussylips mashed together as they spat the words into the mattress. Both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela remained tightly sealed, their pussylips entwined, black nylon stockinged legs spread wide open, only the smallest glimpse of the dildo could be seen peaking out from between their struggling vaginas! They shook their hips and wiggled their asses from side to side, each pelvis shuddering from the pain and the pleasure. The dildo twisted and burrowed even deeper as their two cunts remained locked together. They took turns forcing the weapon in and out of each other's tightly fused cunts!
On and on the sexfight continued. An hour must have passed with several mutual orgasms, yet neither woman was willing to release her rival and each desperately gripped the dildo in her tight vaginal clutches. Both Sara and urvashi were rapidly becoming weak in the knees. Both urvashi and Sara wanted to end it. They fell over sideways and quickly repositioned. Urvashi was victorious when she managed to gain the top position. Both cunts still gripped the dildo tightly, still linked together as both pelvises continued to spasm. They opened their mouths and sealed together as they rammed their tongues down each other's throats.
Urvashi started to feel Sara Loren's grip slipping. The dildo was beginning to slide freely within her pussy. Urvashi increased her effort and it didn't take long for Sara to give in. Now knowing of her victory, urvashi pulled her spit coated mouth from Sara's and looked down at her. Weak from their fuckfight battle, urvashi pulled her body from Sara Loren. After taking a few minutes to unfasten her garter straps, she lifted herself off the cum-coated dildo. Sara lay there silent, the dildo still in her pussy.
Urvashi reached down with two fingers and pulled the dildo out of Sara. "I'm not finished with you, bitch, until I deeply penetrate your cunt with my sex!" Urvashi trembled as she turned the dildo around and inserted the half that had just been in her cunt into Sara Loren's cunt. Sara Loren moaned and gasped as it slid freely into her. With a two finger hold on the dildo urvashi looked down at Sara Loren's cum coated end of the dildo. She decided the only way to fully drive the dildo deep into her rival's cunt was to mount the other end. Her cunt quickly swallowed Sara Loren's sticky end. She collapsed fully on top of Sara. Once again, urvashi rautela fucked Sara Loren hard, forcing the greater part of the dildo deep into Sara's innards! Sara stopped resisting and lay there immobile. After several more orgasms of her own, urvashi finally passed out on top of her. Urvashi rautela wake up 2 hours later she sees Sara Loren defeated fuck . Urvashi got up and kick her waking Sara Loren up. Sara wake up in extreme pain she look at urvashi and start crying Sara was very humiliated by urvashi fucking urvashi seeing Sara crying urvashi said get up and get out of this room. Sara get up got dress left the room she came back to her hotel room and crying all day and night Sara promise her self she will destroy urvashi pussy. next morning she wake up she look at her body front of the mirror she told her self she must destroy urvashi rautela. she start planning our revenge. Sara start finding out about her the family are and boyfriend she found out urvashi has little brother named yash rautela. Sara decided to kidnap her brother and bang him and break his body then click a photo send to her and telling her to come to her and fight her to save her brother life in a fight of her lifetime. Sara Loren want to the film set to finish the film shooting.then Sara Loren went to find some people in the underworld and ask them to kidnap urvashi brother she paid money to the underworld people.then 2 days later yash rautela was kidnapped he was brought to a beach house in Dubai and locker in room yash screaming help suddenly he hard a noise suddenly the room door open Sara came inside of the room wearing a hot lingerie yash was shocked to see Sara Loren. Asked what do you want Sara smiled she then stripper lingerie became nude and came close to yash and start punching his face and screaming you Indian bastard your sister fuck me I will bang you. Sara Loren rip yash clothes strip him nude start to scratch him then grabbed his cook put in her pussy fuck him hard yash screaming in pain. Then Sara Loren punch yash in the face till yash passed out.
Then Sara Loren pick up a camera to take a photo and send it to urvashi rautela she also sending a note with a address of the beach house the note said fight me and take you're brother Indian bitch.
Urvashi rautela was just finished the film shooting. urvashi received a note with a photo she was shocked to see the photos of yash rautela she also read the note after reading the note urvashi screamed madly she pick up the phone and call Sara and said bitch I'm coming for you just wait for me there it' will be the fight of you're lifetime.
Urvashi came to the beach house and enter the beach house. urvashi enter the house screaming Ware is my brother Sara Loren l will kill you Pakistan bitch. Sara Loren came in front of her and said he is fine let's get inside the room and fight both enter into a room
Sara Loren loosened the belt on her white terry-cloth bathrobe seeing this"urvashi rautela pulled off her long black greatcoat, revealing jeans and a black turtleneck, which she also set to removing. Urvashi rautela said bitch I will destroy you today
Sara Loren growled. "No one calls me a bitch and gets away with it."
Urvashi rautela felt her adrenaline kick in as urvashi shot back "First time for everything, bitch!""Oh, you fucking cunt. Let's see how tough you are once I'm finished ripping you apart.""Give it your best, bitch. It all ends today, Sara. Or should I say, 'You' end today, Sara. Tooth and nail?""Tooth and nail!" Sara agreed, "Your body against mine until one of us is finished; for good," Sara Loren added sinisterly.
Urvashi rautela reached behind her and unsnapped the clasp on her black bra, her big boobs spilling out above her flat stomach she strip her pant and became nude.
On the opposite side of the room, Sara Loren had little undressing to do. She slipped the white robe from her shoulders, and laid it on the sofa nearby. Sara's tight body looked ravishing . Without a hint of a tan, her body was as hard as a rock, her abs toned and flat, her big breasts with incredibly long nipples. Sara also Ware gold ring on her right hand and a small pair of diamond earrings.
Raising their hands up in front, their nails bared, they began to circle, moving slowly as they closed the distance between them.
Before urvashi could even react, Sara Loren's right hand went slashing across urvashi rautela's face in a cracking back-handed slap against urvashi's mouth. Urvashi cried out from the stinging pain and staggered back, as Sara Loren re-loaded and swept her right hand again across her mouth, once again slapping the hell out of urvashi, urvashi rautela's head snapping to the right. Sara Loren reached back with her fist and unloaded a powerful punch that smashed into the corner of urvashi's mouth, her ring splitting urvashi's upper lip. Urvashi reeled into the room, bumping into the table as she felt her bottom lip already beginning to swell and her upper one already bleeding. Planting her feet as Sara raced towards her, urvashi swung her right fist in a hard upper-cut that collided with Sara Loren's flat stomach. The fact that Sara Loren had been advancing just help drive urvashi's already powerful punch deeper into her stomach.
Sara Loren doubled over, the shape of her mouth matching the "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!" sound that came out of it as all her wind was pushed out and Sara fell in against urvashi rautela.Her head still ringing from Sara Loren's fist punch, urvashi could taste the blood in her mouth, as she smashed another fist deep in Sara's midsection, and Sara gasped loudly as the punch connected. Urvashi grasped Sara Loren hair close to her head, yanking it up and back. "You think THAT hurt, bitch? You're lucky I didn't wear any rings, or THIS would feel a lot worse."
Urvashi whipped a crisp right backfist across Sara's chin, her fist making a loud "SMACK!" as it impacted Sara Loren, and urvashi paused for a few seconds, letting the hated Pakistan bitch in front of her soak in the pain. Urvashi then ripped her left fist hard across Sara's mouth, breaking the skin on Sara Loren's upper lip as Sara grunted from the impact, her head slinging hard to her right from the wicked punch."OH GOD!!! OH GOD urvashi!!! MY FACE!!!"Grabbing the moaning Sara Loren by the hair, urvashi spat, "No fucking WAY are you surrendering, you Pakistan bitch. Fight me!!!"
Holding Sara's hair, urvashi kept backfisting Sara Loren's face. As blood began to seep from Sara's mouth, Sara Loren quickly brought her hands up, not to her face, but to urvashi's impressive breasts, slamming a hard punch into the left tit that earned her a respite from urvashi's fists as urvashi rautela's breast sagged to the right with the punch. Urvashi gasped in sudden and unexpected pain, then Sara locked hands on the mounds and started to squeeze urvashi's tender breasts, digging in her short nails. Driving her fingers hard into her breasts, Sara screwed her nails deeply into urvashi's boobs. Urvashi was no longer gasping in pain; now she was screaming as Sara Loren expertly worked her breasts.
Sara gripped each nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and then squeezed so hard that urvashi's fattened nipples are flattened. The look of agony on urvashi rautela's face is matched the moan of pain as Sara not only pinches the nipples but twists the savagely, pulling them away from their breasts. Sara pulls urvashi across the room by her nipples and slams her into the nearest wall, knocking a painting off with the impact.
Screaming, urvashi tries to slap Sara's fingers off her nipples, but quickly abandons her plan as she screams like animal and grabs Sara by her wrists. Thrashing from side to side against the wall where Sara has pinned her, urvashi is screaming in agony and crying out, as Sara slices her sharp thumbnails into the base of urvashi rautela's nipples and cuts deeply into them. Blood starts to slowly make its way down the slopes of urvashi's breasts and she grits her teeth as Sara rips into her with brutal thumbnail scratches. Almost hyperventilating in pain, urvashi started to beg as Sara hooked her nails into urvashi rautela's breast flesh and started mauling mercilessly. Urvashi screamed in agony, while slapping wildly at Sara's upper arms and shoulders, "SHIT!! STOP!!! OH GOD Sara Loren, PLEASE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"
Spurred on by urvashi rautela's face twisting in pain, Sara began digging her nails viciously into and around urvashi's damaged nipple; grinning as urvashi rautela wailed from the intense pain in her tits. Tears started rolling down urvashi's cheeks as the Pakistan Sara Loren savagely tore and ripped at her breasts and urvashi moaned in pain as Sara worked her nails into the bloody and swollen tip of urvashi's breast.Their faces were mere inches apart as Sara threatened, "I AM GOING TO SHRED YOUR TITS TODAY BITCH!!!"“OH NO!!! OH NO!!! OH GOD NO!!! NOT BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Urvashi gasped.Not content with mauling urvashi's tits, Sara Loren winds up and punches deeply into urvashi's bloodied boobs, pounding her larger tits flat against her body."UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!" grunted urvashi as Sara's fists penetrated deep into her heavy breasts.

Four more punches blast down onto urvashi's cones, as bruises started to darken her boobs. Urvashi could do nothing sob impotently, as she took Sara's savage beating. Urvashi cried out in pain as she felt blood vessels begin to burst under the Sara Loren's assault. When Sara stops to take a breath, the only thing keeping urvashi upright is Sara's body pressed against her. Urvashi slumps down, a withered mess, her breasts battered and bleeding, pounded and swollen on her chest."Oh fuck; oh fuck; you goddamned bitch," urvashi mumbled, her breasts blazing in pain.
Sara secured a good grip on urvashi's thick hair and whacked the back of urvashi rautela's head into the wall twice. Just as she was about to give her a third one, urvashi, determined not to let this bitchy Pakistan walk away with a win, suddenly threw her knee up as hard as she could into Sara's pussy, her knee connecting viciously between her legs. Sara was almost lifted right off of her pedicured toes, and Sara's eyes went wide as dinner plates as the full force of the pain hit her a second later. With a pained cry her offensive crumbled to nothing as she doubled up in anguish. Her cunt felt like urvashi had smashed it up into her throat.For urvashi, merely taking air into her lungs made her boobs ache, and looking down at the number Sara did on her tits; urvashi rautela's sobs became tears of rage. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of you now, Sara," she snarled as she stalked over to Sara Loren, who was still holding her pussy after the vicious low blow. "Now you'll find out what pain really is, you bitch."
Cocking back her right fist, urvashi smashes Sara across the jaw, sending her stumbling against a book rack with her back to urvashi. Urvashi runs across the room and slams her fist this time hard into the middle of Sara's back, getting rewarded with an "AUGHHHH!!!" from Sara Loren, then spins Sara around by the shoulder a lays her next punch into Sara's nose. Sara moans and cries as urvashi beats her up, but can't stop the Indian bitch's onslaught. Sara's nose begins bleeding, and urvashi's next punch splits her upper lip."OH GOD urvashi PLEASE DON"T PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!!!"
Sara felt her back being slammed hard against the wall, and then the pain returned as urvashi looped two savage uppercuts under each of her foe's tits. Sara's perfect breasts were compressed and ripped upwards, before falling back to their original shape before they fell back to their beautiful shape with a bruise forming on each. Urvashi rautela used Sara Loren the hard nipples and pink areolas as targets, and her aim was true. Urvashi smiled as she pumped her punches into Sara's breasts, watching her fist sink deep in to Sara Loren's tit flesh, and Sara moaned in pain as the sheer agony from her chest cut through the fog in her brain."MY BREASTS!!! OH MY GOD, MY BREASTS!!!"
Sara's hands began to move up to cover her beaten melons, but urvashi was already changing her targets. Urvashi pushed Sara Loren's arms down, and pulled her own right fist back as far as she could, firing the hardest punch she could throw. Sara's belly button was ground zero, taking the blow that carried every ounce of power urvashi rautela had. Urvashi knew that she'd rearranged Sara's guts, and stepped back as Sara first bent over, then sank slowly to her knees.
Sara Loren looked up at urvashi, as bloody spittle drooled from the corners of her mouth. Smiling again, urvashi whipped her right leg upwards. The ball of her foot crashed across Sara Loren's nose, almost breaking it, while her heel crushed Sara Loren's lips as it crossed over her mouth. Urvashi watched as her kick smashed Sara's head up and to the side, a spray of blood in front of it as Sara Loren crashed to the floor.
Sara slumped to the floor on her knees and elbows, her head spinning, and blood pooling beneath her from her burst lips. Urvashi marched over to her and hauled Sara up to her knees by her hair, then sent her right knee crashing into Sara's left breast, crushing the orb completely flat against Sara's body. The pain that shot through Sara's body overwhelmed her senses, but urvashi wasn't finished. Releasing Sara's hair, she clapped her hands over Sara Loren's round breasts in the best grip ever, her needle sharp nails closing on Sara Loren's globes. The points of her nails dug deep into the firm white flesh, and Sara screamed in agony as she grabbed at urvashi's wrists and tried to pry the nails away.
"I am going to rip the nipples right off your fucking tits!!!" Urvashi growled hoarsely her eyes wet with tears of pain and fury, as she tried to separate Sara's breasts from her body."OH GOD urvashi!!! MY BREASTS! MY FUCKING BREASTS!!!""Give up, Sara, while you still HAVE breasts!!!" Urvashi fired back."Fuck you urvashi!!!...Ohhhhh!" Sara squealed.
With an animal scream of rage, Sara threw herself at urvashi rautela, taking urvashi by surprise and they collided body to body before falling to the floor. Taken unawares, urvashi's body smashed to the floor followed by Sara's body crashing down on top of her. Grunting, Sara saw an opening and slammed her elbow between urvashi's breasts, hitting her squarely and painfully in the sternum. Still not recovered from the fall, urvashi gasped loudly as Sara impaled her chest with her elbow. Again, Sara slammed her elbow harder this time deeper into the boney space between her breasts."You Pakistan cunt!" Urvashi moaned, rolling onto her side and grabbing her chest.
Sara gripped her hands around urvashi's large breasts raking them, slamming her nails deeper in feeling her nails ripping ragged edges into urvashi's boobs. Pissed that urvashi had beaten her nipples, Sara reared up onto her knees straddling urvashi and smashed her right fist solidly down onto urvashi's left breast, destroying the gland.
Urvashi managed to sit up and roll Sara over onto her back, and urvashi gets her thumbnail hooked onto Sara Loren's left nipple. "MY NIPPLE!!! MY NIPPLE!!!" Sara moans as urvashi pushes her nail in deeper and Sara's nipple splits in half. Urvashi slices her nail back and forth, cutting it into the nipple till it is split all the way to the pink aureole. Sara screams and again but dips her head and latches her lips on urvashi's left tit, sucking and pulling the nipple into her mouth. Painfully sucking the breast, Sara began biting it, causing urvashi to experience pain like she had never felt before.
"NO...NO...NO...DON'T Sara!!! PLEASE DON'T!!! YOU'RE BITING IT OFF!!! MY NIPPLE!!!! NOOOOOO!!!" Sara's mouth still fixed to urvashi's large breast, Sara worked her jaw back and forth, ripping at the nipple, till finally Sara pulls her head up, blood dripping down her chin. Sara had taken urvashi's nipple off of her breast. Sara spits it out, and the little piece of flesh and some blood hits urvashi on the chest. Urvashi is devastated, sobbing and crying, cradling the ravaged tit.Pleased with herself, Sara's right hand glides down to urvashi's pussy and this time digs her fingers deeply into urvashi's sex and growled, "Cunting time, you bitch!" With hatred shining in her eyes, Sara ripped her nails into urvashi rautela's pussy lips. "You know what, Indian bitch? You know what I'm going to do? You're NEVER; EVER gonna have sex again. You're never gonna have children. That's how bad I'm going to hurt you. You'll want to kill yourself after I'm done with you!"
"No please Sara" urvashi begged, "Please don't kill me. Please don.....AGGUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!! You FUCKING bitch!!!!"Sara set to work. Digging in deeply, Sara Loren corkscrewed her fingers in then raked her nails down urvashi rautela's tender pink flesh. Urvashi's body jerked violently upwards as her cunt was ripped open by Sara's short nails."Your cunt will never feel another cock you fucking bitch," Sara screamed. "I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR GODDAM UTERUS OUT!!!"
Bu then urvashi right hand scrambled down to Sara's damp Pakistan bush, and with a grunt of pain clamps a squeeze on Sara's pussy. Sara's pussy lips are swollen and engorged, the fleshy lips fall easy prey to urvashi's ripping nails Clutching one another between the legs, urvashi's ripping the shit out of Sara's asshole even as Sara Loren drives her own fingers deep into urvashi's invaded sex, ripping and tearing at her vaginal canal.
"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Urvashi screams in agony. Sara is not far behind in her own cries, "UUUUNNNGGG!!! OOOOOHHHH GOD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Blood trickled from their sexes, as both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren nails rip up into each other, taking an horrific toll on their pussies. Sara's love hole is destroyed as urvashi gives her pussy a deep, inner mauling. Both urvashi rautela and Sara Loren are blinded with pain, with tears pouring from their eyes and running down their cheeks.
"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!! MY PUSSY!!!" Sara sobs at the top of her lungs. "YOU'RE KILLING ME urvashi!!!" cries Sara, her pussy ready to explode. The intense pain her Pakistan sex is under is unbearable. "STOP PLEASE!!!! YOU WIN!!! YOU WIN urvashi!!! I GIVE!!!!!!" You're brother is upstairs in a room. Sara Loren sobbed, holding her bloody, beaten, pussy.
Urvashi rolls off her Pakistan foe, sobbing as well, as her hands clutch the damaged sex between her thighs. When she took her hands away they were covered in blood, and she wondered if she'd ever be able to fuck again. Rolling over to where Sara was on her back, sobbing, urvashi hissed, "You are going to FUCKING PAY for what you did to my cunt, you bitch."
Sara was lost in a foggy haze of excruciating pain as she felt urvashi clamber back on top of her, forcing her hands underneath her knees as she straddled her. Urvashi savagely tore into Sara's tender and raw breasts. Her screeches of frustration and pain of having urvashi rautela's nails digging into her already bruised and battered nipples echoed through the house. Tearing her breasts open with a vengeance, urvashi sank her nails into Sara's nipples, opening her left nipple up, until blood flowed down her chest. Screaming and writhing in pain, Sara pulled her hands out from under urvashi's legs and locked them on urvashi's sweaty breasts. After several minutes of intense mauling, their tits resembled road maps of bloody scratches and angry red welts.
Despite her destroyed pussy, Sara was racking up urvashi's breasts pretty well, carving her nails in deeply before ripping them out. Raking and tearing at each other tooth and nail, urvashi stopped her bloody nail work to fall full length upon her enemy. Clinching chest to chest, bloody breast pressed tightly against scratched and bloody breast, Sara and urvashi began to roll back and forth, clawing each other's backs raw. Sara snapped her teeth on urvashi's right ear, biting right through the cartilage and spitting out the lobe in a bloody spew. Urvashi her teeth into Sara's shoulder and ground down until she scraped bone. Both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela were almost welded together.
Pulling slightly back, Sara cracked urvashi across the face with all her might, and with her nails slashed urvashi right across the face as two bloody gouges appeared on urvashi's face. Sara slashed again, this time aiming lower, and urvashi felt the nails rake across the tops of her magnificent boobs and three jagged lines begin to seep blood across the top of each breast. Sara re-positioned her nails for another one when pain erupted across her breasts. She could barely breath from the pain, but she saw that urvashi had opened four open gashes across her breasts, oozing blood. Sara positioned her hands, then drove the nails of her right hand straight into urvashi's left nipple, as urvashi rautela cried out in agony. Sara scratched and gouged, ripping and tearing at the aureole that had no nipple as urvashi rautela screamed and cried, pulling on Sara Loren's wrists. Blood welled up on urvashi's breast and ran down each side. Urvashi was thrashing back and forth, as Sara worked to rip her milk bags off.
Sara redoubled her efforts at destroying urvashi's boobs, driving her nails in all the deeper. Urvashi's gaze went past her own bleeding and torn nipples to the juncture between Sara's legs as Sara Loren straddled urvashi's stomach. Urvashi's hands streaked down and imbedded themselves in Sara's crotch. Urvashi ripped and tore with mediaeval fervor at Sara's wrecked cunt.
Sara's scream went straight up the scale and right off the top. Her own hands went to her crotch and she threw herself to the side and tried to scramble away. Urvashi pulled her back with the grip she had on Sara's cunt, and then dug in with all ten nails. It was Sara's turn to wither and thrash, screaming and bellowing, as urvashi tried to destroy Sara's sex life.
Sara tried to kick, but urvashi was too close. Urvashi pushed two fingers inside Sara's gash and ripped.
Moaning in pain, Sara yanked frantically at urvashi's wrist as urvashi pushed as hard as she could to get more of her hand up inside of Sara Loren. Sara was able to get her knee up between them and pushed urvashi away, but pulling urvashi rautela's fingers out of her cunt was more painful than leaving them in, and Sara screamed as she rolled away from urvashi. Both Sara Loren and urvashi rautela were almost totally spent and exhausted, their fight lasting longer than either could have imagined.As urvashi reared back up onto her knees, she said, "Hey Sara. Now who's never, ever going to have sex again, huh"Gasping in anguish, Sara fired back with "How's that nipple feeling, urvashi? Oh, I forgot, its not there! Were you planning on nursing a baby with that hole in you tit?"
As both urvashi and Sara came toward each other again, urvashi sank a hard punch into Sara's belly. Every atom of oxygen whooshed out of Sara's mouth, but urvashi hit her again in the same place before she could take a breath. Sara's lungs were on fire and she couldn't breath because of urvashi's fist deep in her guts. Urvashi punched her again, but this time squarely between the legs. Sara felt the fist land right on top of her mound, and she felt the pain shoot up her body, deep inside her. Urvashi yanked her hair to bring her back upright, and punched into the same spot. Sara felt something shift inside her, and for the first time in their fight, true terror swept through her. Urvashi just kept punching, again and again, and on her last punch, Sara Loren definitely could feel something as it ripped inside her. Sara screamed and fell back, with urvashi right on top of her.
Kneeling over Sara, urvashi positioned her knee on Sara Loren's lower stomach, placing it between the Pakistan's vaginal opening and about just where the uterus would be. Urvashi then drove all of her body weight onto her knee, driving it deep into Sara's body. Again and again, urvashi impaled the helpless girl with her knee. Blood wasn't seeping anymore from Sara's pussy; now it was flowing. Sara was no longer moaning, just making horrible animal sounds of pain and defeat.
Urvashi rautela slammed a punch straight in to Sara's crotch, urvashi's knuckles connected squarely with Sara's sex. Slipping in and out of consciousness, Sara knew that in all the fights she had been in, she had never, never felt pain like this, and she realised that her cunt wasn't just traumatised; it would never heal. Her sex was destroyed, smashed to a bloody pulp against her pubic bone, which itself almost cracked from the force of urvashi rautela's punches.
Urvashi sat down on Sara's smashed stomach, and sunk her fingers into the Pakistan bitch's breasts. It was enough to bring a wail of agony from Sara Loren as her breasts had been tenderised by urvashi's punches and then torn apart by her nails. "How's this feel, bitch?" Urvashi said with a sadistic smile. Sara responded by grabbing her Indian foe's wrists and pulling weakly at them. Urvashi ratcheted the pressure up a notch. "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!" wailed Sara as her body began to spasm from the pain.
"Fuck you... Urvashi...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!!! FUCK!!!" Sara screamed as urvashi tightened her grip even further; her strong fingers digging deep in Sara's abused boobs. Sara's throat was torn by scream after scream as her bare feet thumped wildly against the floor and her hips twisted back and forth. She yanked at urvashi's wrists with all her strength, but couldn't remove the hands that were tearing into her boobs. Sara Loren's screams turned to gasping sobs. "Fuck...you...bitch," she sobbed defiantly.
Urvashi got to her feet, still unsteady from being cunted earlier by Sara. She kicked the Pakistan hard in her ribcage, and Sara rolled over onto her stomach, one hand holding her midsection, the other clutching a wounded boob. Urvashi sat down behind her, and the Pakistan bitch moaned in pain as urvashi rautela jammed her hands under Sara's arms and pulled her back, grabbing a breast in each hand while scissoring Sara's waist with her legs.
Sara had never felt the power of urvashi's legs before, but she did now as they dug into her sides, compressing her tight body. Sara groaned aloud, and then screamed as urvashi rautela's fingers got back into her battered breasts. She grabbed at urvashi's fingers, trying to pull them away, but urvashi's fingers dug only deeper."AHHHH!!! FUCK...OOOOOOHHHHHHH....YOU!!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD," Sara sobbed, her feet weakly kicking as her body was wracked with pain."Oh God, this feels GOOD!!!" Urvashi said. "I've always wanted to rip your tits off, you bitch. Beg me to stop, Sara. Beg me to stop or I'll finish off your tits like I did your cunt. ""You fucking bitch...YOU FUCKING BITCH!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOHHHH GODDDD!!!!" Sara wailed, as urvashi really dug her short nails into her bloodstained breasts.
Urvashi could feel the blood running down her fingers now, as her nails made deep scratches in Sara's boobs. Urvashi's right index finger was digging deep into her rival's right areola, and, even worse, urvashi rautela's left thumb was gouging Sara Loren's left nipple, opening up the split even more. "How's it felt to actually have my fingers INSIDE your breasts, Sara? Hurts, doesn't it, bitch?" Sherilyn knew Sara couldn't take much more of this.
Urvashi ripped her nails in deeper, listening to Sara's sobs. Urvashi tightened up her legs around her rival's waist, bringing another little moan, and then dug her nails even deeper into Sara''s torn tits."Ohhhh you....fucking... cunt...My boobs...my breasts," Sara moaned. And then the Pakistan's body finally quit, and she was still."It's over for you, bitch!" Urvashi rautela whispered in Sara's ear.
They had been fighting for seventy-one minutes when Sara's right breast finally gave out completely under urvashi's vicious assault. Sara's , swollen breasts hung down, heavy with blood, with urvashi pressed up behind her, her hands locked on Sara's tits, when a flow of thick blood starts dribbling out of Sara's nipple and down Sara's trembling right globe, oozing over her flat stomach. Suddenly, Sara's right nipple ruptured, disfiguring her breast forever, soaking urvashi rautela hand with blood.
Sliding her way around the defeated Pakistan, with her legs still clamped around Sara's middle, urvashi was now in front of Sara, and she let's Sara's almost lifeless head rest between her own globes. Drawing back her right fist, urvashi put all of her power into three of the most savage upper-cuts she had ever thrown, all crashing into Sara's swollen left breast. As urvashi rautela drilled another series of straight punches into her breast, Sara grunted from deep inside her as each blow splatted against her breast. The orb was being smashed flat, over and over; only a matter of time before it exploded. Urvashi rautela had pounded her fists into Sara's nipple so hard it inverted.Cocking her right fist back, this time urvashi methodically smashed three punches directly into Sara's swollen breast. The first cracked the aureole, the second forced more bloody fluid from the crack and after the final punch, urvashi pressed her fist tight against Sara's breast as it broke open, soaking her right fist with the Pakistan's blood.
Urvashi rautela watched her punch wreck Sara's melon with grim satisfaction, then she released Sara Loren, letting the beaten, busted-up and bloody Pakistan crumple to the floor. Urvashi knew she wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.
"NOW it's over, bitch!"urvashi kick Sara in the ass then urvashi goes to the door unlock and went upstairs find the room and she Then enter room and see his brother lying there unconscious urvashi wakes yash rautela up he sees her sister urvashi he was horrified both urvashi and yash huge each other both of them came downstairs and see Sara Loren give her kick and left and said Pakistan Always lose to India.
Urvashi rautela win.
Indian win.
Like Reply