Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
As I had said after the completion of my story - My wife, why did she betray me - I am going to post the translation into English of a story I had written in Tamil called - A wife's Anxiety. It was the first of three stories under the thread - three short stories. In this thread I am only going to post this one story only. I will make it one update every two days till the completion of the story. If something really unforeseen happens I will try to post an update by the third day. This is not a very long story but I hope it will be an interesting one. 
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode 1.

I walked out from the bathroom with a big towel wrapped around my body.  The towel was tied up over my breasts so that only the start of my cleavage was visible. Even though the towel was wet it still did not stick on any other part of my body as it flowed over my corpulent breasts. It hung down up to about half way down my thighs so that my rounded smooth thighs were visible to whoever was lucky enough to be here. I walked to the dressing table nearby and stood in front of the long mirror there. My face was fresh, devoid of any makeup but I knew I was still lovely to look at. That was not arrogance, just a statement of fact. I have been told that many times by many people since my teens. I plugged the hairdryer on and started drying my wet hair. After ten minutes I was satisfied that it was sufficiently dry as my now slightly curly tresses beautifully framed my face. They fell loose around halfway down my back.

I sat down on the little stool in front of the dressing table. I reached in front and took a small bottle of maroon nail polish that was on the dressing table. As I crossed one leg over the other, one end of the towel fell open to the floor exposing almost the whole of my thigh. The other end was still stuck wetly to the other thigh and only my crossed legs hid my pussy from being exposed. I opened the bottle of nail polish and leaned forward. My breasts were large enough that they now they slightly rested on the top of my thigh. I applied the nail polish on my big toe nail and the second toe with the toe ring around it. I looked at my handiwork with dissatisfaction and immediately took a tissue and wiped off the wet nail polish from the toe nails.

“Hmm hum.. this is not right, your nails should flash brightly even in the dull light Swetha,” I murmured to myself.

I put aside the maroon bottle and took the bottle with the shinny silver nail polish. I started on the same two toes like before. This time I liked what I saw and I continued till I had applied to all the toes on that leg. I crossed my leg the other side and now the other end of the towel also fell open and now both my bare thighs were exposed. I quickly applied polish to the toes before starting on long nails on my fingers. I admired my own handiwork on my long, manicured nails.

“His body will definitely tremble in excitement when I caress it with these fingers,” I laughed to myself.

“What was his nick name again among his friends hmm yes BRS short for big rod Shiva. Well let’s see how he controls himself when these long slender fingers squeeze that ‘rod’.  My soft lips automatically stretched in a small smile at these thoughts.

Some men with small bodies would have a large penis completely disproportionate to their body size while in some cases it would be other way around with big men and small or average penis size. I did not know this from experience, just gossip among women folks. Yes, we women talk just as much about men as they would about us. In Shiva’s case however if his reputation is true, his tool would be very appropriate for his five feet eleven inches frame.  Not just his height but that body too. I waited for about two minutes to let the nail polish dry. Then took a large bowl and a flask I already had ready and went back to the bathroom. I filled up the bowl with water and opened the flask and poured out the ice cubes into the bowl. I dipped the fingers of both my hands into the cold water for around three minutes. When I too them out the polish was well set as droplets washed over smoothly over the shiny nail surface. I did the same for my toes, one leg at a time before walking back into the room leaving the bowl and flask in the bathroom. I can get it later. It was not important now. I went back once more to the dressing table and stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. My right hand slowly reached up to the left side of my body where the end of the towel was pushed in around the wrapped towel. I slowly pulled at it and let the towel fall to the ground. I looked at the young woman staring back at me on the mirror.

“Did this look like a body of woman who had given birth to a child?” I asked myself.

My already large breasts appeared a little bigger now than when I was an unmarried woman but I was happy to note there was no sag there yet. My stomach was quite firm and flat but for some slightly visible stretch marks but that can’t be helped. What I could do however was the great effort I had taken to maintain that figure. Yet motherhood had had it’s say. I had put on a slight bit of weight in spite of my best efforts but it only made me more voluptuous I was told. This body should attract any man but would it attract that BRS. Of course it would, I dismissed that thought straightaway. My eyes moved down from my stomach to my thighs. For my five feet six inches height they did look long and attractive.  They were rounded and smooth without any hair on them. Caressing those soft, smooth flesh would be many men’s dream. It surely would have been Shiva’s too but it would soon become a reality only for him. My eyes moved to the spot where my thighs met. The hair absent from my legs were there in a v shape, not in abundance but in a thin carpet like covering, hiding the love treasure from being conspicuously clear to the naked eye. The dark contrast of that to my body made it more alluring to the eyes.

I opened my make up box and started applying make up to my face. After about ten minutes I looked at the results, My doe like eyes was made more attractive by the eye-shadow and kajal around it. My cheeks slightly reddened with blush and my soft slightly thick lips had an attractive coating of red lipstick elegantly applied. Knowing it would not last long on my lips I still had taken great care to apply it attractively. Only then it would mesmerizingly attract the opposite pair of lips towards it, in this case Shiva’s. My long thin nostrils flared slightly in excitement thinking about what I was soon going to embark on. Overall, not only a lovely face but a sexy face stared back at me. I walked naked, without any feeling of embarrassment to my cupboard.  As I took each step my breasts would gently sway, my buttocks would move with the sway of my hips. If Shiva was here to see this what would have happened? Probably would have started leaking for him I laughed very softly, inaudibly.

I took out a matching set of red lacy panties and bra. Soon I was in full attire, a red chiffon sari covering my sleeveless gold blouse and the deep cleavage from sight. Yet it was transparent enough to give a hint of the beauty hidden there. My smooth bare arms were visible on one side. Would he want to kiss me there I wondered in anticipation. My sari was tied a few inches below the belly button. I walked up to the dressing table again and twirled my body this way and that way admiring my own effort in making myself attractive. On one side the curve of my bare waist and the smooth stomach was visible along with the hard thrust of my breast against the blouse. In the back a vast expanse of my flesh was visible covered only by a small stretch of cloth of my blouse. This was not my usual blouse but one made specifically for tonight’s use.

I was married when I was 24 and now at the age of 28, I am a mother to a one and half years old baby boy. This bit of maturity has given more elegance and oomph to my looks. I puckered my lips trying to look like a vamp as I admired myself. Those lips lucked very succulent. Surely Shiva’s lips would want to suck and chew on them. His would be the second pair of lips to do so after her husband, Mahesh. No one else had tasted them, not even during my school or college days. Another thought came to my mind and I blushed at the thought in spite of myself. These lips would soon wrap around another person’s cock. From all accounts one that was long and thick. From what I had heard from Shiva’s reputation, quite a few women’s lips had already done what I was soon about to do. Also, by the fact that those women would go back to him again and again confirmed that he also knew how to use the gift nature had given him. Therefore, I was unlikely to be disappointed tonight in bed. If I was going to sleep with a man other than my husband then it should not become a let down. For all accounts sleeping with him had never been a let down for any women yet. So there was every chance that a delightful night awaited me.

Shiva loved conquering women and married women were especially his specialty. However, it was not so in my case. He didn’t seduce me, instead I chose him.  I had met him several times when I had been along with my husband. Even in the presence of my husband his eyes would boldly strip my body. I could clearly see his lust for me in his eyes. Getting me to his bed was a challenge for him. He had tried to pursue me the few times we had met but since my husband was not a very particularly close friend to him the number of times we met were very few and that had thwarted his hopes. That is until I chose him.

“Wait dear boy, you are going to get what you dreamed of for so long,” I thought to myself.

I put a small red sticker bindi on my forehead and vermilion on the parting of my hair. I took out my mangalsutra chain and placed it outside my blouse and pallu. I was a picture of a typical Indian wife. Not that of a chaste looking one but that of a very attractive and sexy wife. Maybe it can even be said like a wife who is getting ready for the first night. In this case a first night with her lover not her husband. The look that would instantly cause a stirring in the loins of any red-blooded man and would make that man want to take that gorgeous creature to bed. 

I went back to my cupboard and took out the black pair of high heels shoes I had bought. Those too were especially for today's occasion. When I walked with the heels on, the sexy movement of my hips and buttocks were more accentuated now. As I moved I thought, even when I am dressed normally Shiva would look at me with those longing eyes. Now that I am dressed to kill what is going to be his state. I walked back to the dressing table mirror for one final look. I was satisfied with what I saw. I recollected what Shiva had told me.

“I must clearly feel that another man’s wife has come to give herself to me. Only then I would really enjoy removing every bit of your clothes one by one from your gorgeous body. Kiss every exposed part as I remove your clothes knowing I am kissing the body that belongs to someone else and finally feast on the sexy body of not just another unknown man’s wife but here the wife of my friend. A beautiful sexy woman who had disturbed my peace for so many nights,” he had whispered to her on the phone.

My husband Mahesh was watching me while lying on the bed, with deep sorrow in his eyes. Yes, that’s right. My husband knows that I am going to sleep with my lover, his friend, in a short while. That did not mean he was sending me happily to enjoy myself. In fact, this was causing him great pain but he had no choice. There was a reason he was powerless to stop me. The reason for that happened two months ago to this day.  It was not that he was a weak man incapable of satisfying his wife. He was a full-blooded man more than capable of satisfying any woman and that was the reason why this situation arose.
[+] 11 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Episode 2

Exactly two months ago I had asked permission and had returned home early afternoon. I used my key to unlock the main door and enter into my apartment. The first thing that caught my eyes was my husband’s shoes on one side, just inside the entrance of our apartment. As I was thinking ‘what, he’s back home already,’ I suddenly also happened to notice a pair of ladies shoes a bit further away. These were not my footwear. For a moment I was puzzled, then the thought struck me. That’s when my heart beat started to raise up. Suddenly a chill went through my body as I feared something bad about to happen.  I just froze on the spot not knowing what to do. It was then I heard faint sound of a woman’s moaning. I closed my eyes tightly as my whole world darkened. I forced myself to open my eyes again. Now I was certain the sound was coming from beyond the closed door of my bedroom. I walked stunned towards the door like a zombie with all my senses dulled. As I stood in front of the bedroom door the sound was much more audible now.

“nng…nngg….that’s so good … do it faster Mahesh darling….yessss….angg….angg…” the voice of that unknown woman was like a spear to my heart.

“humpp….god your so tight Gauri… don’t you have much sex with your husband,” this was clearly my husband’s voice.

“sss… haahh…if he did his work properly …hngg….why would I need your cock in my cunt so often…aahhh…ahh…fuck me….harrdddd…”

One thing was abundantly clear from this. This was not their first time together. They had been secretly enjoying sex together for some time. From what she said, she too was married and this was not some young woman trying to steal my husband away from me. That means this was just for their own pleasure. As I came out from my stunned state a rush of blood went carousing to my head as sudden anger filled me. I opened the door fast and went in. Luckily it was not locked from the inside. They did even realize that I had come in. The woman had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the joy my husband was giving her. She had her arms and legs wrapped around my husband’s body as his hips pumped up and down like a piston.  The sight of the two of them fornicating with gay abandon was nauseating to me.

“Mahesh…,” I shouted in anger and agony.

The two of them froze for a second then, stunned, reacted quickly. Mahesh rapidly got off her body as she too sat up shocked. The both of them looked at me dumbstruck by my unexpected presence there. I could see the fear in the woman’s face but there was something more than that on my husband’s face. Fear… yes,  more than that.. pain??.. sorrow??.. regret?? I was too angry to think much about all that. The only thing for me was that my husband had betrayed me. He had broken my heart. He quickly tried to hide his nakedness. His penis had rapidly lost its erection and had shrunk back to its normal size. That bitch .. what was her name I heard … yes Gauri .. pulled up the bed sheet to cover herself … my bed sheet. My face was contorted in anger but at the same time copious streams of tears were flowing down my cheek.

“Mahesh… how can you do this to me…in what way have I ever neglected you…,” I shouted in a choking voice that displayed both my anger and my distress.

My husband was the first one to gather himself. He tried his utmost to pacify me but I was not having any of it. I was too hurt to listen That bitch quickly started dressing up.

“You dirty bitch… you slut… your itchy cunt needs my husband you whore….,” I shouted at her with all the dirty words I knew.

I was so choked with anger that I couldn’t even find the words to curse her. I got to know later that she was my husband’s colleague and that their affair had just started four months ago. Four months!!!.... he has been sleeping with her over these four months and I had been sharing my bed with him at the same time. I felt deeply disgusted.

“You bitch.. I’m going to tell your husband about your sickening behaviour,” I threatened.

Hearing this both Mahesh and Gauri became very agitated. “Please Swetha… don’t do that .. he is a very rough man and is quick to anger,” both of them pleaded with me.

Gauri was also thirty years old like my husband. There is a saying which goes like – even if a man has a lovely wife at home, he will still seek a mistress even if she looks like a monkey in comparison. In truth Gauri was an attractive woman too but my own self pride said she was no match for me. It was not only my pride but also the truth I thought. From the little I had heard earlier she did not get sexual satisfaction from her husband. So, does that make it right to seek that through my husband. My husband too had utilised that just like any other man. That was hugely painful and disappointing. No matter how he pleaded I just could not accept this betrayal and humiliation. We had a huge argument. By argument I meant I did the shouting while he did the pleading. Somehow during that Gauri quickly sneaked away from the house leaving the two of us to continue the argument. My anger was more at my husband. No matter how she had approached him he should have thought about me. He should never have cheated on me if he truly loved me.  

After that day I did not speak to Mahesh for a week. I refused to even look at him. He tried to talk to me many times but I totally ignored him and would immediately walk away from him. I refused to even share a room with him. I would sleep in the spare room with my son while he slept in the master bedroom. Over time my anger did not diminish but instead was slowly smouldering within me.

One day I went up to him and said,” I want a divorce.”

“Swetha, our son is not even two yet. Think how this will affect him .. please reconsider,” he pleaded with me.

“Did you think of our son when you slept with that bitch,” I retorted.

He was silent for a few seconds after this and then said softly,” I know I did something terrible, please forgive me. I have broken off all relationship with her.”

His words did not pacify me, instead the mention of that slut increased my anger manifold. “Will you just forgive me if I slept with someone else and just broke off the relationship after you caught me,” I spitted out my words.

The argument continued further that day and the following few days. He refused to consider giving me a divorce but instead kept pleading with me. If one person was not agreeable then the divorce would become messy. The reason for it would be known to everyone. In a way it would not only affect his honour but also my dignity. I couldn’t even go to my mother’s home without settling matters within ourselves. I knew what my mother and father would say. They would want me to reconcile with my husband. After the arguments had subsided, I again refused to speak to him. We were like two strangers living in the same house. I myself started having self-doubts. Were there some inadequacies in me? Was I incapable of fully satisfying a man? Was that the reason my husband sought satisfaction elsewhere? All these thoughts were very hurtful. I felt heartbroken thinking these things.

Over two weeks after that I had come to a decision. I again approached my husband. “If we are to continue as husband and wife there is only one way.” I said.

There were beginnings of happiness on his face. He looked at me with hope on his face. Finally, he must have thought that his nightmare would end. Little did he know it was just going to begin.

“Tell me Swetha, I will do anything to make it right between us.”

“Are you sure about that,” I asked in return.

I could see that the tone of my voice was beginning to make him uneasy.

“Yes,” he replied, this time not so readily but with a bit of apprehension in his voice.

“Well then, let me see. I too want to sleep with another man just like you did with another woman.”

Mahesh was shocked, “ Swetha  … What is this?? Don’t do that. If this is about revenge…”

I cut him off,” I knew this won’t work. I was wasting my time. I want a divorce.”

I could see he was at wits end. He really didn’t know what to do.

I continued,” what did you say… was this about revenge?  No, this is about lesson. Only if you go through the same thing will you truly feel the pain and degradation I felt. Then only will you never think of doing this to me again.”

He tried to reason with me but I was having none of it. Thereafter we continued to live as strangers again. He realised that I would not relent. Finally, after about a week after that he came up to me one day.

“Okay Swetha, as you wish. I don’t know if I am doing the right thing but I have no other options. Do as you wish but I urge you to think things over again before you proceed.”

Him advising me on the course of action had the opposite effect of raising my rage further. After all that he had done what right does he have to counsel me, I thought. After he had given me permission, I suddenly became stuck not knowing what to do. I just couldn’t go and pluck a man out from the street and sleep with him. This sleeping around business was not as easy as it seemed. It couldn’t be from anyone within my family or Mahesh family circle. There were inherent dangers in it. Similarly getting a complete stranger as a bed-mate was not very prudent either. I thought for a while. Maybe someone from Mahesh circle of friends. That would definitely cause more humiliation to him. I really couldn’t fathom my feelings on why I wanted to punish him so much. Thinking of his circle of friends was when I got reminded of Shiva. I had heard my husband and his friends talking about him and his sexual exploits during one of the gatherings of friends and spouses. They were not aware that some of us wives were eavesdropping on the conversation. We all smiled hearing this. I noticed that in one of the wife’s face the smile was forced.

Later one my husband’s friend’s wife Aarti whispered into my ear. “I noticed that you noticed Divya’s reaction too,” she said with a smile.

“Yeah.. you know something about that?” I asked puzzled.

“Oh boy do I not,” She said smiling.

“What?” I asked eagerly, always ready for a little gossip.

She looked around to confirm we were not noticed that spoke softly. “In one of the parties I happened to notice Shiva signalling to her with a little nod and leaving to go outside. After about five minutes Divya left too making sure no one see her leave but she didn’t escape my eyes.”

This was delicious gossip,” Good god, what happened after that?” I asked thrilled.

“I couldn’t leave to follow straightaway as I had a few people talking with me. I couldn’t stand the curiosity any further so I excused myself saying I needed to go to the ladies and also sneaked outside.”

“You saw them??” I asked not able to control my enthusiasm.

Aarti laughed with delight at my eagerness. “Wait, I’ll tell you. I walked slowly so as to not alert them about my presence. My eyes were slowly getting used to the darkness of the garden. Luckily there was a half moon that night shedding some light.”

I imagined to myself how that situation must have been. I sneaked a look at Divya who was talking to some other wives not knowing her secret was being divulged to me by Aarti.

“They were on a bench hidden from view by two small bushy decorative trees. I hid myself to get a full show on what was going on. Divya was sitting on the bench with Shiva standing in front of her with his pants and boxers around his ankles. I was just in time to see Shiva pull out his cock from her mouth.”

I covered my mouth in shock on hearing Aarti describe what had happened. My eyes were open wide in disbelief thinking how could someone cheat on her husband like this.

Seeing my reaction Aarti said, ”This was the same way I reacted at that time.”

Aarti too had reacted in shock but not for the reason I had. The reason for her shock became evident in her next sentence. 

“You know Swetha I couldn’t believe it, he had a really huge one between his legs. It was shining in the dull light with Divya’s saliva,” Aarti said wetting her lips at the recollection of that erotic event. “It was double the size of my Namit’s (her husband). You know I got a little tempted seeing that but I could never cheat on my darling Namit, not even once,” she said.

Was that wistfully?? Was it because she couldn’t betray her husband even if she was sorely tempted.

“He made her bend down with her sari pulled up to her waist. He didn’t even pull down her panties .. he just pulled it to aside, placed the tip of that monster in her cunt and shoved his cock in. I could hear Divya gasp, I don’t know in pain or pleasure when he shoved that huge tool into her pussy. He then started plowing her deep and hard.

Aarti hand automatically went on top of her breast as she described what she had seen.

“Divya was holding on to the bench. She undid her blouse and pulled up her bra and started kneading it herself. She had to close her mouth hard from screaming out in pleasure. I saw her body shudder after a while. She must have come but Shiva continued to fuck her. Don’t know how many times she came that day. I couldn’t stay there long enough to find out and had to leave albeit reluctantly.”

As she finished her story, we both looked at Divya once more. She was talking and laughing totally unaware that Aarti had just ruined her reputation with me.

“Is she still continuing her affair with him,” I asked curiously.

“Probably, I’ve heard that once a woman gets a taste of that huge thing he has dangling between his legs she would become hooked to it,” Aarti said, delighted at that image, Shiva’s cock evoked in her.

She seemed to be bewitched by the fact that one of our friends was engaged in an adulterous affair. I thought maybe along with the delight there may even be a bit of envy that she was not bold enough to do go through with something similar.

“Both Shiva and Sunil (Divya’s husband) are in marketing. When Sunil is out seeing his clients to take care of their needs, Shiv is probably taking care of his wife’s personal needs,” Aarti said with a laugh. I too softly laughed with her. Both of us felt a little pity for Sunil. Little did I realise then that one day I too would be going to sleep with that same lascivious rascal.

“You know Swetha, I’m not ashamed to say I was so wet down there that day when seeing the two of them romping like that unashamedly. So that night Namit didn’t know what hit him when we went to bed, but he sure did have the time of his life,” Aarti said, not in the least embarrassed about sharing her intimate marital matters.

Did I do the same to Mahesh that night I tried to recall now, but I couldn’t quite remember as we usually had sex three to four times a week. So, it was difficult to remember specific instances. Recollecting that event now, it occurred to me once more that Shiva was the right choice. He would certainly satisfy me but more importantly I thought all the men were a little jealous of him. So, the lesson for my husband would be greater if I had sex with Shiva.

When Mahesh came back from work that day, (I had returned earlier from my office) I waited for him to change his clothes to comfortable home clothes. I went up to him as he sat on the sofa in the hall. He looked at me, his eyes once more apprehensive as he probably anticipated what I was wanting to say.

“I have decided on the man I want to have sex with,” I said simply watching his eyes as he looked at my face. “It’s your friend Shiva.”

Hearing this Mahesh’s eyes opened up in alarm. “No Swetha, not him. He isn’t a good fella. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to stop you but it’s better you choose someone else.”

My husband’s refusal made me even more determined that Shiva was the one who was going to be my forbidden lover. I am very stubborn when I had made up my mind.

“No. I’m not asking for your opinion I’m telling you my decision. I want his phone number,” I said as I walked away from him.

After a while I heard a message alert tone on my mobile phone. I took it up and looked at it. It was from my husband. He had sent me Shiva’s number. 
[+] 12 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
You are truly a bilingual writer, your linguistic prowess in both English and tamil is so amazing and I'm glad you have started another story even though it's a mere translation.
[+] 1 user Likes Avenger99's post
Like Reply
WOW... Beautiful start. Cant wait for the next update.
Like Reply
Wow ... beautiful story.. keep continue bro...thank you
Like Reply
repped you

thanks for starting another great story, you are a good erotic content writer
Like Reply
மனைவியின் தவிப்பு தமிழில்
[+] 1 user Likes intrested's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 06:26 PM)intrested Wrote: மனைவியின்  தவிப்பு தமிழில்

That's right. I've done an English translation of my story. I've just added a little bit here in this version from my story in Tamil.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Not yet resd ur tamil vwrsion of this..but yeah this story is good bro.m hope it's not gonna be just about the revenge and over.
[+] 2 users Like seducemywifey's post
Like Reply
This whole story would be from the perspective of the woman.

Episode 3

After receiving it I was confused what to do with it. In a fit of anger, I had asked for it but now the reality dawned on me that I had to go implement my wish for real. How can I just call him and say, Shiva come and have sex with me as I want to teach my husband a lesson. Though I’ve met him I really didn’t know him. It was going to be uncomfortable getting into bed with him straightaway. First, I should at least get to know him. I looked at the time, it was just 8.15 pm. When I might as well proceed, I thought. This is as good a time as any to start. I saved his number and then checked to see if he was on WhatsApp. Sure enough, he was. That rascal had a bare bodied pic of him as his profile picture. He seemed to be proud of his body and I could see the reason why. For the type of activities, he was keen on, he probably worked on getting it to that level, as sort of an asset for him to attain his desires. With trembling hands (it was not easy) I typed out a message and hesitated a moment before I sent it thinking let come what may, I am going through with this.

Hi Shiva, how r u?

There was no reply immediately. It was a bit disappointing but then I thought it was not reasonable to expect him to be looking at his messages all the time. After about eighteen minutes I got a message alert tone. It surely must be him I thought. My hands were shaking even more than before as I picked up my phone lying beside me.

Hi, Swetha what a pleasant surprise.

How did u know it was me, I replied, puzzled he knew straightaway.

What’s so difficult about finding that out. I can see ur profile photo .. and a lovely pic it is I must say.

I felt foolish. In my agitated state I was not thinking straight. Of course, he would know.

How stupid of me, I wrote back.

I would never say that about a vision of beauty like u .. came the reply in a flash.

So began our relationship. He would very frequently message me. I later found out that he was so thrilled he couldn’t control himself. His dream of getting me was now a very distinct possibility to him and hence his great excitement. Over a couple of weeks our message became less formal and more intimate.

I saw you today with Mahesh  .. u looked gorgeous even in blouse and jeans. He messaged one day.

Where were u.  I didn’t c u

I saw u n so did half the men around who were all staring at you mesmerized, he replied with a smiley face.

Only half, I replied with a smiley face of my own.

The rest were too old that they can’t get it up or were either homos.

“Heyy.. u r going to get a beating from me, I replied but was actually smiling as I typed it.

Further along the messages became even more intimate.

What r u wearing?

What do u expect at home.. b4 going 2 bed. nighty..

What’s inside the nighty..

U r getting 2 much..

We had started talking on the phone too by then but I did not permit him to come and see me nor I agreed to meet him even though he begged me. I knew where that would lead to and I was not ready yet for it. I also avoided messaging or talking to him when Mahesh was around but that was not always possible so my husband knew what was going on. The thing was there was nothing he could do about that.

‘You know Swetha you r noty.’

‘Y’
‘U shouldn’t have left me like that last night’

‘What??’

‘In my dreams he he but still ur lips was sweet’

‘shut up idiot’

‘he he’

‘don’t laugh’

‘I can’t’

‘Y’

‘paining down there ..since last night won’t go down after ur kisses’

‘chee’

‘it’s true all 10 inches’

Ten inches I thought to myself. Is he exaggerating? I cut him off that night and didn’t reply to his messages but that was the start of more intimate and personal messages between us.

Finally, one day I told him on the phone,” Shiva, do u really want me?”

“What question is that of course I want you, badly, I’ve been dreaming about nothing else .. you really mean it.”

“Yes,” I said my voice trembling. I was taking the final steps. There was no going back from this.

“Oh yes wonderful Swetha darling,” his delight was so clear in his voice. “Can I pick you up tomorrow. We’ll have a fabulous time. I promise you won’t be disappointed. We’ll be careful. Mahesh will never know.”

“That’s not a problem, my husband knows.”

This time Shiva was shocked, “what??? He knows!!”

“Yes.”

After a while he spoke again. “I didn’t think that Mahesh would be a cuckold. Does he want to watch us fuck too.”

I don’t know why but I felt a bit of anger when he said that. “No, he’s not a cuckold. He won’t watch us, let’s just say I have his permission.”

We continued speaking for some time. That was the day we picked and decided on the day (night) we were going to engage in our illicit coupling. Now that day had arrived.

I walked towards the cot on which my son, Ajay was sleeping. He was sleeping so peacefully. How was he to know that his mother was soon about to frolic in bed with someone other than his father. With his father watching me, I was going to my new lover to offer my, till now, chaste body to him. After tonight of course it was not going to be chaste anymore. I looked up to my husband who was looking at me with saddened eyes. For a moment there that look in his eyes disturbed me but then the thought came rushing back. Wasn’t it on this very same bed he was with that slut Gauri. Didn’t I feel this same way on that day. The vision of Mahesh being on top of her with his hips moving up and down had kept haunting me all this while. Try as I might I couldn’t push that imagery from my mind. Every time that thought came to mind I would still feel the pain inside me. Did he think of my feelings then I thought, as my heart hardened once more.

“I have kept the milk formula powder and hot water in the flask. Feed him when he cries. He would probably only wake up early morning to be fed,” I told my husband.

In not so many words I had informed my husband indirectly that the sex tonight with Shiva was not going to be for only one round. I was going to spend the whole night with him. The sexual heat and yearning that Shiva was in, he probably is not going to let me sleep tonight either. With our many days of messaging and conversation, we had become familiar with each other. Even then along with the anticipation there was a bit of shyness within me. This was something new to me. In my four plus years of marriage I had never been tempted to stray. I had all that I wanted with my husband but now a dangerous but exciting chapter in my life was starting.

“Shiva will be waiting for me in the guest room, I have to go to him now.”

Yes, I was not meeting Shiva anywhere else. Shiva was right here in my house. My first adulterous fornication was going to happen in the very guest room that I had spent so many nights after I had fought with my husband on that fateful day. At least I am not having sex in the marital bed unlike Mahesh. He could have at least had the decency to use one of the other rooms rather than our own bedroom. I had a quick glance once more at the mirror before I had to step out of the room. The reason Shiva wanted me to be dressed like this was because of the thrill he was going to get knowing my husband is going to see me so glamorously dressed up in going to have my first cheating sexual intercourse.

“You know, Mahesh seeing you dressed like this, almost like a bride to her first night and coming to me is going to give me a tremendous kick.” Shiva had told me on the phone.

In actual fact this was more of a ‘kick’ for him rather than for me but nevertheless I agreed to do what he asked. I had actually seen my husband having sex with Gauri with my own eyes. I had heard her groaning in pleasure. How much it had hurt me. Even my husband may not see me having sex with Shiva he would nevertheless feel the same agony I had felt when he hears the sounds of pleasure coming from the guest room as I and Shiva pleasured each other there. Maybe I was behaving very cruelly but the anger burning inside made me ignore that. Shiva speaking again brought me back from my reverie.

“Thinking of that my cock is already straining inside my boxers,” he whispered hoarsely on the phone.

“When is that thing of yours not doing that,” I replied. I still could not get myself to say the word cock.

“That’s because I’m always thinking of you and when I think of you my cock has a mind of its own and always reacts like that,” he replied cheekily.

“Chee, you are an awful dirty fellow you know,” I said but he could make out the laughter in my voice.

“Well you can laugh but you don’t know how much I am suffering longing to hold you in my arms,” he replied forlornly.

I knew he had many women and still has many women he can call on to appease his lust but I felt it was really genuine that he yearned for me above all other women. I could provoke such desire in this modern-day Lothario. It actually made me swell with pride but yet I alone was not enough for my husband.

“Soon,” was my only reply.

“When?? When?? He had asked eagerly.

“I’ll let you know when, till then you better control that thing of yours,” I laughed out loudly.

“Swetha, don’t torture me like this,” he said pleadingly.

“Torture is good for your soul,” I replied. In actual fact I liked torturing him like this and make him yearn for me.

Now that day he had been waiting for is finally here. I was going to sleep with only the second man in my life. With a scoffing smile to my husband I left the room. It was just a short distance to the guest room yet I realised my hips were swaying a bit more than usual as I walked. Was that for the benefit of my husband or the slut in me coming out even though Shiva could not see me yet. I opened the door and the first thing that hit me was the gust of cool air. Shiva seemed to have the air conditioner on in full blast. He seemed to be ready for what is to come. From experience he seemed to know that sexual mating with him would provoke great sexual body heat and the air conditioner would be essential to cool us down. I was soon to learn how true that was before our first sexual bout had reached its climax.

My illicit lover was lying in bed waiting for me. What shocked me was he was lying there completely naked. Oh my god no wonder he had that nick name. Aarti had not exaggerated when she had described his tool. His cock was fully erect with his hard stomach muscles cushioning his rod and with the tip of its head almost reaching his belly button. His friends had very aptly given him his nick name. Not just its length but its thickness matching to its length. He had asked me to be fully clothed with full make up before coming here but he was just lying here without a single piece of covering on his body. See that huge cock again I though, how had Divya been able to take this in her. I shivered thinking about that. Soon I have to do that too. My husband was in no way small in this department. His cock was over six inches long fairly thick and had always given me all the pleasures a woman could want but this thing there between Shiva’s legs was something else.  Instinctively I averted my glance though I was tempted to look at it again. My natural behaviour and shyness had taken over automatically.

“Hey Swetha dear, look at me,” he said.

I shook my head but he could see I was smiling. I felt rather than saw that he had got out of the bed. Soft footsteps approached me. My breathing stopped for a moment. I felt his presence beside me. I thought he would turn me to face him directly but instead he took one of my hands in his. He pulled it and placed it on something and wrapped my fingers around it. It was warm hard flesh. Yes, he was making me hold his huge member in my hands.

“Look at it baby, its been like this all this while just for you.”

My face slowly, shyly turned without raising my head. There I was finally seeing my hand holding his cock. My fingers were just about able to wrap itself around that thick brown piece of virile manhood with my silver nail polish shining in the bedroom light. He was truly equipped with a magnificent love machine.

“Do you like it,” he asked.

I didn’t say anything. He repeated his question once more. This time I just nodded my head. I was still looking at it with fascination.

“It’s all yours anymore darling, It is for your pleasure when ever you want it, for as long as you want it,” he whispered in my ears.

Yes, I can have this whenever I want and as long as I want but this was not supposed to be a long affair. Just a bit of revenge and lesson for my husband. I was thinking to myself. Would I be able to give this up after I had enjoyed it. For the first time I felt a little fear in me. Shiva held my head in both his hands. His lips sought my quivering red lips. My eye lids started swooning. When I felt his hot breath on my cheeks my eyes closed completely as my lips parted slightly awaiting his.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Episode 4

For the first time another man’s lips were pressing onto mine. It was a strange feeling but was it thrilling?? I really didn’t know. The pressure of his lips on mine was gentle at first but it slowly increased as he pulled my body onto his body. I couldn’t hold on to his cock anymore as our bodies got pressed together till my body was crushed against his. My hands went around his broad back as his hands embraced me from underneath my hands and grabbed my buttocks and pull it up to press my pelvis against his. His pelvis was grinding against mine the same way his lips were grinding against his. By now half my lipstick must have become smeared on to his lips. I felt his tongue slowly trying to snake its way into my mouth. My lips were not opened enough to allow it easy access but his tongue was insistent in wanting to explore my mouth. Something else was insisting to reach through to me. I felt his cock pressing against my saree just over my pelvis. The pressure it asserted on my pussy over the clothes as he ground his hips felt good. It made me hug him tightly against myself. My breasts were crushed against his chest and as our tight embrace resulted in our bodies rubbing against each other. My nipples swelled automatically inside my bra. The rubbing induced within me a sweet pain.

I tried to forget that this was all about revenge and let myself be lost in the intimacy that had developed between us in the course of the month. My husband didn’t think of me or our son in the back of his mind when he was having sex with that bitch. All he was focused on was his own pleasure. Then why should I restrain myself. Just let go and enjoy this with my lover the way Mahesh had with his lover. My mouth opened a bit more and his tongue slithered into my mouth to stroke against mine. As his tongue explored my mouth one of his hands came in between our bodies to explore my breast. His hand started kneading my soft but firm flesh. His was actually massaging my breast as he tested the density of my flesh over there. I gave a little moan into his mouth as his grinding hips and kneading fingers were sparking the sexual passion within me. How long was this kiss lasting? Was this two minutes .. three minutes .. I lost track of time. I only knew, the longer the kiss lasted the more wet it was becoming. Shiva was more patient than I expected. He seemed to not want to let go of my lips. Maybe it was because he had dreamt of this kiss for so long that he didn’t want it to end. I knew how much he had wanted to taste my lips. He had expressed that enough times during our chat. Finally, however the kiss had to end.

As we looked at each other, gasping for breath I could see how wet his lips were. That must be from me and I was conscious that my lips must be also wet the same way from him. My lipstick was smeared on his lips and edges of his mouth. Only our heads had parted our bodies were still pressed together from our chests right down to our entwined legs as we held each other. I could see the passion in his eyes as he smiled at me but there was something else there. A victorious look as he had finally achieved what he had dreamt about. I had got to know from him that among all his friends’ wives, I was the prize catch for him. He had lost hope as I had never given any indication or shown any interest in him. He had always thought that getting me was just a pipe dream so imagine his shock and delight when I had messaged him the first time. He had told me that he just couldn’t believe his luck.

“You asked me to be all dressed up for you, that too even if it was to be sexily it must also partly be like a bride but you are lying here shamelessly without any clothes on,” I admonished him gently.

He smiled happily. “Yes, you are a bride, Mahesh’s bride but this was for your first night with your lover. A lover should not be dressed like a husband. So this was the appropriate way a lover should wait for another man’s wife when she comes to him.”

I gently punched him on his chest. “I don’t get why all you men get such a thrill out of having sex with another man’s wife. Afterall she is just a woman. What she does with her husband is what she is going to do with you. What’s so special.”

“It’s a man thing, you wouldn’t understand,” he replied.

Though I asked him that I had an idea of why it was. For one thing it was primal. Though there were exceptions mostly in nature the dominant male in the animal kingdom has his own harem of females and he is the only one who has the right to breed with them. Humans were the ones who set up their own social rules maybe even against nature. Secondly it was forbidden nature of it and possessing what belonged to someone else and thus establishing your own superiority.

In nature too the females seek the strongest of mates as they want those genes to pass on to their off springs. In human society of course that is frowned upon but maybe they get attracted to virile and strong males because of the inborn primitive instincts that had developed in hundreds of years of evolution. Or it was as simple as thinking a virile looking man would provide greater pleasure and enjoying that forbidden pleasure.

He let go of me and went to the door and opened it and kept it slightly ajar. I was puzzled why he did that. The air conditioner was running in the room but he is keeping the door slightly open.

“Close the door, why are you keeping it slightly open,” I asked him.

He smiled mischievously. “Mahesh may feel embarrassed to come and watch us but at least let’s give him the pleasure of listening to our groans of delight. He may enjoy that.”

He really wanted to rub it in to Mahesh that he was going to mate with his wife and he, Mahesh, could do nothing about it. He may even be hoping this would induce any latent feelings of cuckoldry within him so that he, Shiva, can establish his dominance as a bull in our relationship. I was confident that this was not likely to happen in my husband’s case and this affair was only to be temporary. I did not realise at that time that I was playing with fire. Every lesson had to be learnt the hard way. I just stood there waiting for what to do. I was actually at a loss on what to do next. Fortunately, Shiva took charge as I knew he would. He came to me and hugged me from behind. He pressed his erect cock hard between the divide of my buttocks flesh. I knew he was already leaking precum, my saree there was going to be a mess. He was that excited that he was going to fuck me. Yes, no point pussyfooting around it. We were not going to make love, or have sex. We are going to fuck, pure and simple. There was no love, tenderness, attachment in this. It was going to be nothing but pure lust and I wanted it that way. I had no intention of having any permanent relationship with Shiva or any emotional attachment to him. I thought I could just end the affair at the time of my choosing as per my wish. I was to realise later it was not going to be so easy.

Shiva’s hands were around my stomach over my saree pulling me and holding me to his body. He kissed my shoulder, rubbing his lips very slightly on my flesh. Very feathery kisses. That actually felt a bit ticklish. Next was the tip of his tongue drawing a thin wet line there. My body shivered. Only after a while did he really press his lips there kissing and sucking on my shoulder. Both his hands went up and cupped my breasts squeezing and kneading them. I placed my hands over his hands that were grabbing my tits. I squeezed his hand. Was that to acknowledge I liked what he was doing or to help him squeeze those soft globes even more. His lips now moved to the nape of my neck. My head moved to the side giving him more space to kiss and suck on my neck. He pulled of my pallu and let it fall on the ground. My deep cleavage was clearly visible to him. The rounds of flesh being tightly confined by bra and blouse was almost overflowing from it. This blouse was specially stitched for this very purpose.

“You’ve got such lovely tits, my darling,” Shiva whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe.  

Many men would have admired my breasts before but it was always when it was well hidden in my clothes. Shiva was the first man other than my husband who was seeing this much of my flesh exposed.

“mmm…,” was my only reply.

“I can’t wait to suck those beautiful tits my dear,” Shiva seemed to believe in vocalising his desire and thereby arouse his female partner too. Well it was working.

He was tall enough that he could crane his neck forward and kiss my flesh there. The touch of his wet lips on my warm flesh made me shiver again. Instinctively I kissed him on his cheek as he did that. He turned his head and we started kissing once more. Slight movements of our head increased the rubbing of our lips as we kissed with lips parted tightly affixing our lips together. He put his hand over my shoulder going underneath my blouse and bra to grasp my breast. This was the first time he was holding my breast directly. My stiff swollen nipple would have shown him that he was successful in arousing me.  He then started kissing my neck again as he removed my saree from my body. I was now in my petticoat and blouse. His hands went to my back and undid my blouse. I shrugged my hands and let my blouse fall to the ground. He just as quickly undid the knot of my petticoat and let that too fall to the ground. I was now standing only with my bra and panties on .. and still on my high-heels shoes. He did something unexpected now. He quickly went to the bed, sat on it and leaned back on his elbows.

“Walk for me baby, I want to admire you.”

What! Was this a bra and panties fashion show and I was on the catwalk. I felt very shy. I have never done something like this. Even for my husband.

“No Shiva, I can’t I’m feeling shy.”

“Come on honey. Look at me I am fully naked and I’m not shy. Please I want to see that.”

“You are a shameless fellow, I can’t do that,” I said my face reddening.

“Please darling, just for me .. just up and down once .. and no covering your body with your hands,” he playfully warned me.

I hesitated but then decided to quickly get it over with. I walked about five steps up and turned and walked back. With the heels on, my hips swayed more than usual. The heels also made the flesh of my calves and thighs and bum tighter. My big tits quivered with each of my steps. His cock was jutting out straight from his body, rock hard. I could see it twitch as he admired my near naked body. His eyes were making me wet down there too. I too liked the look in his eyes. There was so much longing and desire there. It was only natural that it would please any woman that a man desired her that much. I could see that he was pleased I did what he had asked.  He sat up straight on the edge of the bed.

“Come here baby,” he called me.

I went and stood in front of him. He pulled me to him and started kissing me all over my stomach and my belly button. He kissed me .. licked me .. gently bit me again and again all the while kneading my buttocks with both his hands. I closed my eyes, enjoying his assault on my stomach. I held his head in my hands but did not hold it from moving all over the smooth flesh of my stomach. Small moans escaped my lips as his actions were igniting my passions more and more. After he had wet my stomach with his saliva to his satisfaction, he stood up straight and buried his head between my breasts. He kissed and licked the exposed flesh then kissed my nipple one by one over the bra. He would have surely known then how swollen they were. He then bit and sucked them over the bra alternately leaving a wet spot on the tip of both cups of the bra. I was getting more and more wet in my pussy. I ached to feed my nipples directly into his mouth. As if reading my thoughts his fingers pressed the button in front of my bra releasing my bra cups. He didn’t search for the hooks of bra behind my back. I didn’t have to tell him my bra opened at the front. He knew. This was not the first bra he was unhooking was he. He must have done that with many women. Not for him the fumbling with the bra of a woman.

“Wow .. wow .. beautiful,” he said looking at my breasts with lust.

I was very happy he was taken up so much with it. I was very proud that there still was no apparent sag in my breasts. They were jutting out very proudly from my body. For the first time he grabbed my breasts directly and buried his head between them. He rubbed his cheeks this side and that side on the globes with the nipples rubbing on his cheek as he did so.

“You’ve got beautiful tits baby, they are more lovely than I had imagined,” he said huskily.

I knew that he really meant it and that pleased me too. He suddenly lost his patience and started sucking vigorously on my nipple. After a while he would move to the other one as he held on to both. I was moaning as my breathing came in short breaths as I lost myself in the pleasure, he was giving me. He kept sucking and sucking as my breasts started feeling tender. He didn’t seem to be in control of himself now and I was pleased I could do that to an experienced womaniser like him. Finally, I had to stop him.

“SSss..enough.. enough, they are not going anywhere, Shiva… stop,” I giggled.

He finally looked up at my face sheepishly. He grinned,” I couldn’t help myself they are so beautiful … everything about you is beautiful.”

No woman had ever been immune to compliments, I was no different. I held his head in the palm of my two hands as I kissed him. We kissed for a long time and this time it was I who shoved my tongue into his mouth in a French kiss. It must have been about fifteen minutes since I came into the room and we seemed to have barely started. This was definitely going to be a long night. When that kiss had finished there was nothing left of my lipstick on my lips. I removed my bra from the body and threw it on the ground. Shiva then started kissing my stomach again, till he came to my panty clad pussy. He took a long breath at where the entrance of my pussy was and said ‘aah’ then he took another long breath and repeated the same.

“Hey, idiot what are you doing,” I said both pleased and embarrassed.

“You smell so sexy,” he said

“You rascal, you are too much. How can a smell be sexy,” I scolded him lovingly.

“Of course, it can, look what the smell is doing to me,” he said as he sat back and showed me his manhood. It was continuously leaking precum.

Was I the reason for that. I never thought I would have a reaction like that on a man. It must have been true that he had always been dreaming of seducing me. Otherwise its not likely that he would be affected so much like this. He started pulling down my panty. God he is going to see it, a man other than my husband was going to see my pussy for the first time. Even my gynaecologist had been a woman. A neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair covered my pussy but the hair just around my pussy lips were shaven clean exposing my cunt lips. I didn’t know if he was the type of man who liked a woman with pubic hair or a clean-shaven pussy. This had a bit of both. The way his eyes opened wide and the way he licked his lips as he smiled indicated that he liked very much what he saw. He kissed three or four times gently on the pussy.

“hhmm…,” I moaned as he kissed me there.

He just entered the tip of his middle finger just an inch into the hole and pulled it out. A bit of my love juice came attached to the tip of his finger like a thin strand of viscous fluid. Should I feel embarrassed that he had got me so wet there. Yes, a little, but I was more pleased that he was pleased. He put his finger into his mouth and sucked on it. He then put his wet finger further into my cunt and started a gentle rubbing on the upper surface of my pussy wall. I started moaning louder as small tide of pleasure washed through me. In my arousal my clitoris had swelled up and had peaked out from its hood. Shiva started gently finger fucking me. He would rub my clitoris every now and then before shoving his finger deeper into my pussy. His index finger now joined his middle finger in teasing the walls of my cunt. The two fingers together were like a small cock inside my pussy.

“OOhhh…nngg…,” my legs started trembling. He had to hold me as I shivered in pleasure.

My moans were no more controlled. They were coming out freely.

“Ahh… Shiva .. what are you doing…nngg.. nngg…”

“You like it baby … you like what my fingers are doing in your cunt…”

“sss….yes … yes…it feels so good … ahh…yesss…”

His fingers were groping searching for something in my pussy wall.  I knew what it was. I was waiting with anticipation for him to find it. That would make my sex juice flow copiously. I needed that to get my tight pussy ready to take his huge rod. Ah.. yes he found it.

“AAARRgghh…,” I groaned loudly as an electric shock of pleasure surged through my body.

He was victorious he had found the key. He raised one of my legs and placed it on the bed. I would have fallen if he was not holding me. I understood the reason why he did that when his lips latched on to my pussy lips. He was licking .. nibbling and sucking on my clitoris as he stimulated my pleasure spot with his fingers.

“aaahhh…. Nnggg…..ssss…ah.. ah…” little streaks of pleasure were building inside me waiting to wash over as a big wave.

I held on to his head pushing it hard against my pussy. I grinded my cunt on his mouth. Oh yes the pleasure… it was so good … yes more.. more…aaahhh…

My nipples swelled up even more. My clitoris was swollen enough for Shiva to suck on it easily. His tongue would explore the inner walls of my womanhood before teasing my clitoris again. My feminine liquid was coating his probing fingers while some of it flowed into Shiva’s mouth as he drank it happily. A man other than my husband was taking me to the peak of pleasure and I was grinding my pussy on his face like a slut. I had never dreamed I would behave like this.

My nerves are dangling … yes … yes…I’m getting close … Shiva is taking me there. My adulterous lover is taking me there..  AAhhh…. OOhhh…. I’m moaning loudly. Could Mahesh hear that. Can he hear his wife screams of pleasure with another man.. I tried to put those thoughts aside and concentrate on my pleasure. His lips are pulling on my clit .. aw ..aw… it feels fabulous … his fingers are rubbing at the spot faster .. am I throbbing there … Yes its coming  … coming ….getting near….close…..

“OOOhhh Godd…Shiva …Suck mee…lick me….AAhhhh……,” I burst my dam of pleasure as a huge wave of pleasure swarmed my body. My weight fell on Shiva as he lay back on the bed pulling my pussy along with him, till I was straddling his face with my cunt still pressed on his lips. He was lapping all that I was generously offering him. I had my eyes closed as I was getting my breath back. After a few minutes when I got off his face, I saw his face covered with my sticky fluid. I felt embarrassed now seeing how much I had seeped.  I grabbed the first thing I could find on the floor to wipe him. Only as I was wiping his face, I realised it was my panties. He grabbed it from me and started sucking my juice from it.  

“Enough you dirty fellow give me that,” I tried to grab it back from him.

He was not about to release it. “I can’t get enough of your taste Swetha darling.. your sweet as honey and much more intoxicating than any liquor.”

I knew there was only one way to make him stop. I leaned forward to kiss him and as expected he put my knicker aside. While kissing him I grabbed it and threw it back on the floor. Shiva would not let go of my lips as we continued to kiss passionately. My hand slid down his hard stomach to grab his cock. It was like touching a hot iron. It was so hot and stiff. I slid down and started sucking on his nipple as I stroked his pleasure pole. My husband always liked it when I sucked on his nipple while stroking his cock. It was no different for Shiva.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Wow.. super updates bro
.. thank you
Like Reply
Awesome Narration
Like Reply
congrats for the new story
starting is good but some odd too..................
why to became slut...........just for revenge
there are more ways to take revenge from husband for his adultery

if she is for her own share of lust........it's understandable
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:21 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: congrats for the new story
starting is good but some odd too..................
why to became slut...........just for revenge
there are more ways to take revenge from husband for his adultery

if she is for her own share of lust........it's understandable

Her reasoning/motivation would be said towards the later part end of the story. Whether it seems reasonable would be left to the readers to decide.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Not Just Fucking But Humilation & Slite Bondage. add also Pl
[+] 1 user Likes Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Even she becomes slut .... Her own requires.... She definitely fall for Shiva because she has no sex for 4 months ... So more chances....
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Episode 5  

While sucking on his nipple and shagging him, I looked at Shiva’s face. While the pleasure he was enjoying was obvious in seeing his face I saw that he was watching me stroking his cock with fascination. I recollected what I thought as I changed my nail polish just a little while ago. Didn’t I want it flashing in the light. Now as my hand moved up and down in long strokes it was happening as I thought. I held his cock with my palm just around the head with my index finger alone not fully closed around his cock, as I pulled his foreskin down and up exposing and closing his rose bud alternately. His leaking precum had actually seeped into my hand making it easier for me to stroke him but at the same time the feeling there was quite sticky. He was quite long and there was much more of him to hold. Sometimes I would slide my hand right down to the bottom of his stem before sliding it back up. I could feel the pulse in it as it throbbed in my hand. The little movements of his hips showed how much he was enjoying my stroking. I tried to blank out from my mind that the cock in my hand was a stranger’s cock and not my husband’s. I was earnestly trying to give him the same pleasure he had given me just now. I now just a woman who had been aroused and is intent on giving pleasure to her lover.

I took my mouth off his nipple giving it a gentle nibble as I did so. It was puckered hard and wet with my saliva showing how much he enjoyed the teasing my mouth and tongue had given it.

“Do you like how I’m stroking you, it’s so hard Shiva,” I asked my newfound illicit lover as my palms caressed the fully stretched skin of his love stalk.

“Uff…it’s wonderful Swetha, not every woman knows how to give a good handjob .. but this is fabulous,” he said still mesmerized by my elegant fingers wrapped around that virile manhood.

It was not only about the pleasure my fingers were giving him but the visual treat that accompanied it that was causing his breathing to come in small gasps.

I moved my hand to his scrotum and let go of his stem. His erect cock, so heavy because it was engorged by the blood rushing through it, fell on to his stomach by the sheer weight of it. As I grabbed and squeezed his balls gently his cock got slightly pulled up from it’s resting place because of the pulling on his skin caused by my gentle kneading. I again looked at that angry looking still piece of erect flesh. I thought that after my stroking, it had become even bigger than before. Or maybe it was just because of his excitement that his dreams about me is now becoming a reality for him. Looking at that thing I was wondering how I was going to take that inside me.

“You know Swetha I had dreamed about this day for so long .. whenever I had seen you with Mahesh, I always would imagine how it would be if those beautiful fingers of yours held and fisted my cock. Now it’s finally really happening, I’m damn lucky.”

“You naughty rascal, you’ve got no scruples, you have been thinking dirtily about your friend’s wife all this time,” I teased him. “So tell me, is it as good for you as you imagined.

“No Swetha,” he said.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

He smiled mischievously and said,” It’s much better than I thought.

I grabbed his cock and started stroking him again. As a reward for the words he said I rubbed my thumb over the smooth wet rosebud of his. His cock jerked with appreciation. He was breathing heavily now and found it difficult to talk but yet he couldn’t stop talking no matter how difficult it was becoming with the bliss that had engulfed him because our vocalising of how he felt was actually increasing his lust … and mine.

He pulled my head as his lips sought mine. We again started kissing deeply as I pulled on his rod. I sucked on his lower lip as he forcibly shoved his tongue into my mouth. Why exchange of saliva like this could increase sexual desire was a mystery. Sex could never really be explained can it. When lust is the primary emotion then nothing in sex becomes dirty. After sometime I started kissing him all over his chest before sucking his nipple again. He groaned, a deep guttural groan.

“Swetha baby I’m still a bachelor but luckily all my friends are married to good looking women so I get a chance to meet so many gorgeous ladies. Looking at all of you is so tempting, I can’t help myself. You know one thing though you are the prize among all of them.”

He again showed that friendship meant nothing to him. He would seduce ant friend’s wife if she was willing. I don’t know if he was sincere or not about what he said just now but it was really an ego boost to me when he said that I was the prize catch.

“So, tell me, who has already fallen in your snare.” I knew about Divya but wanted to know if there were others. Also, to see if he would tell the truth.

“Why do you want to know that Swetha. It’s all a secret,” he smiled.

“Won’t you tell me, please,” I asked him again.

“No .. no .. that won’t be right.”

No matter that I asked him while his cock was being pleasured by me, he still didn’t reveal any names. I was pleased, that would mean he won’t reveal my name to others too.

“Okay at least tell me how many if not the names.”

“Just one …” I stared at him disbelievingly. “Really .. honest,” he said when he saw my look. “Just one, but by the way one other person looks at me I think I can get her too.”

The one person I knew was Divya but the other person he mentioned must surely be Aarti. No matter what she had said she must be fighting temptation after seeing Shiva and Divya together. For Shiva to think that he can get her too Aarti must be giving him signals too. Whether they were intentional or an unintentional consequence of her witnessing him in action with Divya I don’t know. Namit better be careful otherwise there would be more than one cock that would be ploughing his wife’s pussy. When a person like Shiva says he thinks he can seduce someone then it was likely to happen. He would surely know from experience when he can succeed and when he can’t.

I squeezed his cock hard, it felt like I was squeezing am ironlike object.

“So, you aim was really on somebody else, not on me,” I purposely said with mock anger.

“I had given up on you, I thought you were beyond me and you were too loyal to Mahesh. Let me tell you one thing Swetha, if given a choice of getting all of them but not you or you alone but nobody else, I would still choose you.”

Was he saying that because it was I who was holding his cock right now or he really meant it, who was to know, but all his words continued to please me. I stroked his love rod, long and slowly, my palm running over and pulling his sensitive skin again and again. I did it slowly just so that he continued to get pleasure but was not pushed to the edge. If I did that fast, he may soon reach his climax. Now I was just prolonging his enjoyment. To think that my husband was the one who had taught me how to give and receive sexual joy with a man and now what I had learnt is giving untold enjoyment to his rival.

“Swetha dear, can you do something else for me,” there was a little pleading in his voice.

I knew what was coming. I understood that all men really liked this. Probably just as much as putting their rod in our pussy.

“What?” I said feinting ignorance.

“You asked me what I always dreamt of .. well there is one more thing.”

“What .. you want to put it inside…?”

“No .. not that…that’s for later.”

“Then what??”

“Don’t tease me baby as if you don’t know. Whenever I saw those succulent red lips of yours, I would always imagine how fantastic it would be if they were wrapped around my cock.”

As he said this, I could feel this hot flesh twitch in my hand. He really wanted this. I decided to tease him some more.

“Chee, what a dirty fellow you are.. how to take that thing in the mouth .. chee.”

“There is nothing dirty in sex darling only stimulation for greater pleasure. Why haven’t you sucked Mahesh before?” he asked. The eagerness in his voice was such that it looked like he hoped I hadn’t. He wanted to be the first, I guess.

I had done that many times for my husband. In fact, during our lovemaking that was pretty much part of the foreplay almost every time. But I wanted to excite Shiva.

“That’s dirty .. don’t ask me that.”

“Come on please Swetha, didn’t I lick you just now. There is nothing dirty in sex.”

“I haven’t even done this for my husband,” I lied.

He pulled me up and kissed me passionately then whispered,” that’s the difference between a husband and a lover. You can do all that you want with your lover. Taking a lover is to enjoy all the pleasures of sex isn’t it. Don’t restrict yourself. You will get to like it, it will stimulate you sexually too,” he said as he pushed my head towards his hard, tubular flesh.

I moved my head down as if reluctantly. I again looked at his face. His eyes were pleading to me. I smiled somewhat shyly. I kissed him all around on his stomach. I felt his muscles harden as I did that. I scrapped my nails on his thigh muscles exciting him further. As I reached his cock, I found that with his leaking precum and my palm rubbing on his cock skin, there was a whitish type of paste on the stem. I took the bedsheet and wiped his cock clean. This was not going to prevent me tasting his precum when I take him in my mouth as he was continuously leaking it. I held his cock and kissed it. His cock twitched. This was the second cock I was going to suck in my life. There was the thrill of doing something forbidden. My tongue snaked out and licked his bud. He leaked his precum on to my tongue. I tasted it as I licked his cock as a prelude to taking it in my mouth.

“Take it .. take it in your mouth darling…” he said hoarsely.

I opened my mouth wide and took the head of his cock in my mouth.

“Ahh…,”Shiva gasped.

I moved my head up and down sucking only the head of his cock as my tongue teased underneath his cock head. I held his stem in my hand and stroked him as I sucked on his head. His cock was long enough for me to suck and stroke him the same time.

“ aahhh… yes  wonderful .. suck baby suck aah…,” he was probably enjoying it more thinking this was the first cock that I was sucking.

I took more of his cock in my mouth but it was just a little more than a third of it when the cock head was reaching my throat. He was leaking his precum straight down my throat. I could hear him gasp and groan in pleasure. I held the stem of his cock with my left hand as I sucked him. His balls were in the palm of my right hand as I squeezed it gently. He had a large sack hanging below his cock. Probably a full stock of virile semen. He had told me he had avoided all sexually activity for a week in anticipation of this day. That was one weeks stock that was ready to burst out from his cock.

I pulled his foreskin down till his sensitive head was exposed in my mouth. I extended my fingers below his scrotum and scrapped with my long nails the sensitive part of the skin of his hidden stem below. At the same time I started moving my head faster as I sucked him.

Shiva shuddered in pleasure from all these stimulation at the same time. “Aahh Aahh Aahh.. suberb  aawww…..,” his hips moved up wanting to fuck my mouth.

I let go of his stem and reached for his nipple. As I sucked him, I tweaked his nipple as my nails continued to tease him below his balls. He was getting pleasure from three sources. His nipple, his cock and below his balls. His body had tensed up at the immense pleasure he was experiencing.

“Ahh…god .. I can’t stand it .. wonderful…this is the best …oohhh…”

“You like this a lot do you .. hm tell me,” I wanted to provoke more reaction from him.

“AAAhhh…doesn’t the way I moan tell you that. Arrgg… nice .. nice…,” he groaned as I took his cock in my mouth again.

“Even your husband can hear me groaning … surely his cock too will stand hearing this and worst he hasn’t got this pleasure from you.”

Did Shiva really think I haven’t sucked my husband’s penis before seeing the way I am doing it for him. “Idiot what do you have against him,” I scolded Shiva but he completely ignored me and enjoyed the joy my mouth was giving him.

“No .. ahh…ahh… mm… nothing against him …ss…just the thrill of a knowing a husband is listening to his wife sucking another man’s cock and making him moan in pleasure.”

At the same time, I was thrilled too that I could make an experienced womaniser like him lose control. Has none of his many lovers ever sucked him like this. Surely, he must realise from this that this was not the first time I am giving a blowjob. Maybe he wanted very much to believe it was so. I sucked him for another five to six minutes. Would he lose control and shoot his load into my mouth? No .. he was still in control. He pulled me up and turned me over on my back. He needed to have his huge manhood inside of me. He could not wait any longer. This is it, I was going to take the final step. I am going to the last step of losing my chastity. For the first time a different man’s penis was going to enter where only my husband’s cock had been in before. This is what I insisted to my husband I wanted to do isn’t it. Why think of it now. Anyway, it is too late to step back.  He got between my legs as I stretched my thighs wide for him. My stiletto shoes were still on my feet. There I was lying on my back with no clothes. All that was on my body was my mangalsutra around my neck, a couple of gold bangles on my hand, silver anklets matching the silver nail polish on my toes and the black stilettos on my feet. He rubbed the tip of his cock on the lips of my vagina, coating it with his precum and collating his cock head with my sticky fluid. He kept rubbing up and down for a while exciting himself and me, getting me ready to receive that thick phallus inside my tight cunt.

“Shiva .. condom,” I reminded him.

He reached for the open box of condoms on the table stand beside the bed. I saw that there were four individual condoms in the box. Hmm, he had planned for that many round!!
  He looked at me and said,” I’ll put it on later. I just want to feel the inside of your pussy without any rubber in between when I enter for the first time.”

He looked at me with hope. I thought for a few moments and then nodded okay. He lodged the head of his cock in the entrance of my vagina pushing my labia aside.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Pleasure pleasure....
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply