Misc. Erotica Me, my wife and my best friend (With Pics)
My best friend bought a new flat at Virar (in the outskirts of Mumbai), and was inviting me and my wife (Shilpa) for long to comeover for a stay.
This friend of ours is a very close friend of both of us, and I had often fantasized him seducing my wife in my horniest dreams. The moment he invited us to his flat, my fantasies started to take shape in my mind Smile

My wife, who is a BBW, also feels very free in front of him, and during our past some trips with him and his wife she was casual enough to wear shorts, skirts or noodle strip tops in front of them (which she usually doesnt wear in front of known people). This time his wife was not accompanying us as she had gone at her parents place. SO the setting was ideal. Just me, my wife and my friend.

I asked my wife to wear her black halter neck gown. This gown looked hot on her. It had a low neck and just a knot at the neck. The dress revealed her nice fair back. I always got an erection whenever she wore it, and was the reason for my selection of this dress that evening.
As we had to travel by train, she wore a shrug on top of it .

It was around 6pm that evening when we reached my friends apartment. The moment we took the lift to his floor, I asked my wife to take off the shrug and she obliged. I earlier thought she wont be comfortable removing it. But her quick agreement confirmed my belief that she feels very comfortable in wearing revealing clothes in front of my that friend Smile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like Reply
Like Reply
She was looking hot after taking off the shrug. I just landed a soft kiss on her lips, as we rang the door bell. As my friend opened the door, I gave him a light hug. My wife was to follow me. My wife gave my friend a tight cozy hug, which lasted for a couple of seconds. Wow! That gave me an instant erection. Her boobs were pressing right across his chest.Thats when my friends hands felt her  bare back !! :D
We relaxed on the couch chatting for a while. My wife was looking hornier in the deep 'V' neck halter neck gown. The 'V' neck showed a glimpse of her boob cut whenever she bent forward. But the real fun was at the back. As my friend went in to get us some snacks, I asked my wife to accompany to the balcony to just get a glimpse of the surroundings. My actual intention was to let my friend get a good back view of her Smile We stood there looking at the surroundings. My friend came from the kitchen and saw us in the balcony. As expected he stood behind us. I knew he was enjoying the beautiful back view of my wife. I was getting aroused. This was just a start to the adventurous evening. I had many more plans in my mind.Later we got back to the drawing room, relaxing on the couch, chatting. It seemed that her knot at the back had loosened a bit , making the boob crack more prominent now with slight glimpse of cleavage. As it grew dark, my friend opened the bottles!! We are not regular drinkers. But my friend had insisted that we should party to celebrate his new house and we couldnt  refuse SmileHe made small pegs of Vodka  and we all started drinking. My friend even smokes and he lit his cigarrete. Seeing him smoke my wife quickly asked him to give it to her as she also had to try it how it feels. He handed it over to her and she too tried it. Wow, it was arousing to see your wife smoke and drink in horny clothes in front of your friend. My friend and she smoked the same cigarete  alternately. That gave me more erection, to put in your mouth the same cigarette which was in my friends mouth Smile I knew my wife was enjoying the evening. To be contd..
[+] 1 user Likes WifePicShare's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
My friend decided to have a few snaps of us. After taking a few pics of me and my wife together, I got an idea. I asked my wife to go besides my friend so that I could take a pic of them together. My friend was seating on a single seater couch, and my wife stood behind him. Although the camera was capturing both of them, I asked my wife to sit down so that the pic comes nicely. My wife sat on the right hand rest of the couch. Freak, since she is a BBW, the handrest was fairly small to accommodate her bulgy ass, and she was amost on my friends right thigh . I knew my friend was enjoying her soft ass on his thigh. I puposely took some time to take the snap, so that my friend gets  more time to enjoy her ass. Soon my wife shouted, "Jaldi khinch, I am slipping" (take the snap fast as she was slipping the hand rest onto him). Fuck!! That was more arousing. I spontaneously replied in a kidding tone, " Slip ho rahee hai toh baith ja uspe" (seat on him if you are slipping).To my surprise  my wife quickly jumped into his lap!!!!  Wow, she was right on his penis, and I am pretty sure her soft ass must have felt something harder beneath. Moreover the bare back was right across the face of my friend. The vodka was working it seems  Smile I had not imagined all this to happen so fast, and I was already getting wet within. We got back to our seats, and continued with the drinks. My wife offered to create the next set of drinks for us. She bent forward showing the nice cleavage to us. I could see my friend couldnt take his eyes off her cleavage. My wife seemed like a bar girl who was offering drinks to her customer Smile
[+] 2 users Like WifePicShare's post
Like Reply
nicce start
Like Reply