Poll: Whose point of view should be the sneak preview
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tamanna
21.95%
9 21.95%
Samantha
21.95%
9 21.95%
Kajal
41.46%
17 41.46%
Rashi
4.88%
2 4.88%
Others (plz post your preference in the thread)
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Slave journey of actresses
Video 
Hi guys, 
I am a fan of concept of bdsm, bondage and slave training. I am writing story on this concept and actresses I hope you like it. 
Thanking you,
Thenameless
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Here is a small sneak peek of the story.

It was a dark room filled with smell of sweat and wet concrete. There were 9 chairs with women tied to them. Slowly all I find all the shadowy figures in chair start to squirm and fight against the bonds that held them to their seat. Upon seeing I realised myself that I was bound. As I tried to scream for help I notice I can't make any sound I tried to move mouth but I am not able to, then I try to move my tongue then I find a cloth against it. As I try to identify the texture of the stuffing in the mouth I realise it's my own panties in my mouth this realisation made myself choke on it but the feeling which came later made me worry. This feeling was originating from public region and as I look down I find that I am wearing something down there mich made to find comfort in this perilous situation. Then suddenly the light come on.

I took a while for me to adjust to the sudden brightening of the room. As my eyes adjust and look around the room I find scared eyes looking at eachother I was not able to identify any ones face as they are wearing hood with opening like a monkey mask but the mask is of shiny black material and their hair is pulled back in a ponytail. As we look at each other scared and trying to make a sense of what happening in the room I look at them carefully everyone including me look the same naked tied to chair with a hood on our faces and black panty same as the hood material. Looking at ourselves I experience same sensation as before to decide this sensation I try to adjust my hips this made me realise there is something inside me. As look at the other women and their scared faces I think they also have the same thing as me. There is a dildo in our veginas and plug in our asses. This made use to squirm as frantically as possible by us and try to scream through our hoods.
Like Reply
The ladies have this on their heads.
[Image: 04.jpg]
Like Reply
Continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2020, 12:23 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Continue bro

I will continue after poll end. And plz vote
Like Reply
Disha patani
[+] 1 user Likes thevigilante's post
Like Reply
Sai pallavi
[+] 1 user Likes ball's post
Like Reply
Second Sneak Peek

We were trying to free ourselves from the bonds which held us to our seats. The room was filled with muffled screams with occasional moans due the surprise in our holes. All the ten of us are seated in a circle and the light was in the middle just illuminating us and making rest of the room not visible. As I try to remember how I got here. I was surprised by the discovery that I can't recall any thing at all my mind is messed up I know I am an actress I know I was busy in shooting but I don't know where I was? What I did? How I got here? Our struggle to escape was going for a while some of us gave up in the beginning and some of us are still trying. We don't know how much time has passed since we woke up. I looked at the rest of the ladies. All I can see was their scared tear filled eyes and beautiful bodies that rivaled each other. Slowly we undertood our predciment and made the reality sink into us.

Some time passed with us disappointed with our present reality we started to face another trouble due. all the squirming and struggle made us thirsty. And to make matters worse the stuffing in our mouth dried us up of our saliva making us start to cough and choke. As we were struggling to breathe and the lights were killed and we felt a sudden felling of drowing as water was poured above us. As myself and rest of us trying to pull ourself from the scary experience in the dark we start to hear 3 sets of foot prints one of heavy boots and other 2 were much recognisable sound of heels. The sound got louder and went silent for few seconds the lights came back on. We were blinded again when we got adjusted to it. There was a man sitting in the middle with 2 women beside him. He was wearing a black three piece suit with a dark red tie and a faceless mask. The women beside him were had similiar hood and panties as us. Which made me wonder did they have the same stuff as us in their orifices. Both women had black corset which gave them a hourglass shape to their body and a hard leather brace around their necks which made them hard to turn their necks. Their hands and legs were cuffed with leather cuffs and a short chain between them. Then the man spoke into the phone for few seconds and the both the women vanished into the dark.

Both the women came back with a page trolley with pipes. The pipes end were shaped such that it can be placed on the mouth and lower jaw perfectly. One the woman came to me and the other was in the opposite direction of the circle. She placed the pipe to my mouth and pressed a button. As it was pressed the liquid was started to flow in to my mouth through the hood. It quenched my throat I was happy but it also made the panty stuffing in my mouth wet and started to choke within the 15 seconds of the liquid flow. But the whole ordeal went for 2 minutes by the time it was finished I was gasping for air and relived the ordeal was over. As I looked at the girl next to me she had a scared expression as she witnessed what was going to happen to her now. Both women did the same with all of us and vanished into the dark. This time they came back with large rings. As both women were coming from the far end the masked man joined them in the middle and came towards me. The man spilt the ring into 2 semi circles and placed it aroun my neck. The ring was a collar and as both the ends of  the collar were attached it made click sound to know that its locked. I was looking into the man eyes while the collar was put on it sent chills down my spine. After he was done with me he moved to the next person I looked at the last person in the circle and can see the terrified expression in her eyes clearly. He did this with everyone one of us. And sat back in the chair and the woman left him and vanished in to the darkness as if they never existed. 

The man was looking at his gadget in his had he started to touch on the screen and I saw the person opposite to me just squirm mixed with moan and a muffled scream. The reaction started with lady opposite to me in the circle and was converging to me from both the sides which gave me clear indication that I was the last in the line and I was scared to experience it. Me being the last the collar made sounds then the dildo in my pussy vibrated for 2 seconds which made me moan like others and then the plug in my ass gave a shock which made me scream into my hood.

All of a sudden I heard breathing in my ears. Which made me scared and i was trying to figure out who was standing beside or behind me. As was looking for the person I saw all the girls give the same recation then I looked at the man he had his gadget in his hand like a phone. Which made me realise there were wireless ear plugs in my ears and they were synced with collar when it was activated. And know we know he was giving order to the ladies as they has similar setup. The masked man spoke a single sentence " Welcome Slaves" this sent a wave of fear and panic in all of us we started to squirm again to free ourselves suddenly everything went silent as I looked around others wondering what happened I understood that the earplugs has cut the sound and made me deaf to the sounds in the room this silence was much scarier than his declaration and suddenly the lights were cut and we were left in the room with total sensory deprecation and scared at what to expect next from the faceless devil.
[+] 1 user Likes thenameless's post
Like Reply
Guys plz vote to finalize the actress for the sneak peeks and the first chapter.
Like Reply
Tamanna and Kajal and lakshmi meanon, Samantha, Kira advani .... ?????
Like Reply
(26-05-2020, 06:57 PM)shankar shagy Wrote: Tamanna and Kajal and lakshmi meanon, Samantha, Kira advani .... ?????

There will be many actresses but most of them will be from Telugu and Tamil film industry. The list of ten actresses will be released after the poll. I will be releasing third and final sneak peek in an hour.
Like Reply
Third and Final Sneak Peek

We don't know how long we have been in the dark solitude. We slept in silence and woke up to silence. Periodically five women with same outfit visit us and feed us the liquid like clockwork. We never felt hungry through out the ordeal as the liquid somehow kept us full and never felt that we were deprived of strength we felt as we had a three course meal everytime. I deduced that it is neutrients filled liquid diet. There were two problem with this diet first the panty stuffing our mouth made us choke and cough everytime. Even our coughs were not able to heard by hs due to sensory deprivation. Secondly was that we didn't notice in all our struggle but we had a pipe attached to our urethra and that led to a tank in the bottom which collects our urine. First I held in retaliation so that they would release me relive myself that was proven futile as my collar was activated and a jolt electricity was given by the plug in the ass mich made me pee. This amde us to understand that the collar has clear monitoring of us and it's not just a machine to control the devices stuffed in our holes. The sensory deprivation made us difficult live. The only sense we used were touch and sight as while feeding us we can see them as they on the lights and the shower us with water to clean us they empty the urine tanks during this. But we were tied to our seats for lord knows how long as we lost the sense of time in our dark prison.

One day (let's call it that), when lights were turned on for our feeding there were 3 girls missing. This made us worry and sacred. Few feedings later 4 other girls were missing. This made us sacred for our lives. During one night (to hell with this I lost all the sense of time)  I felt that some one was moving our chair in the room. Then it hit that they were moving the girls in the darkness. And it was a tactic to scare us and it worked flawlessly. We had literally peed our pants no pun intended.

Then the lights were swicthed on. We were left there for some time. I tried to look at other three girls and try to scream at them but the earplugs made them not to hear me. We looked into scared eyes of each other. Then a dactor came looked at our vitals, checked our eyes as the darkness didn't effect them and administered medicine respectively and drew our blood. We were left with light on. Only way we say time was when they came to feed us I think they feed us four times a day. After 2 feedings which is half day. The earplugs were turned on and we can hear each other, all the three were happly giving muffled screams as we can finally heard sound. Our muffled grunts and wimpers cost like symphony to us. Then we once again heard the scary breathing of the faceless man. He spoke "hi, slaves you have successfully spent a week in this room we didn't have any trouble so as a reward I will give you guys a gift". After him completing this all the three of us were made to face each other in a triangle. We finally thought he will release us from this hell but to our disappointment he spoke "freedom was the first thought you got but sorry that has to be earned. And it's difficult to earn it here. And I will make you willing to work and earn for your freedom". After this the dildos in our pussies came to life it started with slow setting and indeed periodically to the highest by the time it reached highest we were ready to climax after having this devilish thing in our pussy for a week we heard a sound in our collar and the plug in our ass sent a high voltage shock that made use to flip around like fish out of water. This thing went on for some time we were made to reach climax and the plug stopped us from cumming it was torture. Dildo was woking with various settings, various patterns and etc but each time the butt plug mad it impossible to cum. We were tired, frustrated and extremely horny. We were made to reach a point were a single kiss would make us cum like no tommorow. The room was filled with moans, muffeld screams, vibrating sounds and rattle of chains. "Good workout right you guys endured it for 5 hours that's good. Here recive your gift" he spoke and left the dildo on the highest setting possible. We reached orgasm within minutes all of had the orgasm at same time. We orgasmed so hard that our bodies went limp we peed and squirted rivers under us, we fainted. After a minute we were woken by the three woman from previously they stood behind us. 

The faceless man spoke " I am removing the cage that held your face. Plz enjoy it" and it went silent and then it went dark. In the darkness I felt some one removing the hood as the hood was removed from my mouth I spit the panty out and was trying move it before I can shout a ball gag was put on me. Then the rest of the hood was removed. Then they removed the ponytail and earplugs. As they removed it I heard that other girls were also gagged like me. I felt cool breeze on my cheek felt happy but that was cut short as the lights showed the faces of other two girls and that made me skip a beat. Their faces were messy their eyes were effected by tears. They looked like hell. They were none other than....
Like Reply
After 24 hours Kajal is in lead. Next is Samantha
Like Reply
Disha patani alia bhatt shraddha kapoor
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 10:18 AM)saxygabbar Wrote: Disha patani alia bhatt shraddha kapoor

Thanks for suggestion bro
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 10:18 AM)saxygabbar Wrote: Disha patani alia bhatt shraddha kapoor

All 3 are brilliant and should be included! I would add Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon and Kareena Kapoor as well. The first 2 have extreme innocence and Kareena is just a whore
Like Reply
End of today was surprise Samantha and Tamanna in a tie and Kajal still in lead.
Like Reply
Officially the poll has ended. Kajal won the race with tamanna and Samantha in second. Will update the story tomorrow
Like Reply
Chapter 1: Revelation.

The other two girls who suffered the same fate as were none other than Tamanna and Samantha. We were all shocked at what had happened to us. When I looked at them they were all shocked and cost as if someone ripped their heart. I tried to shout through gag and ask how are they all heard were similar muffled shouts as mine. Then the whole room lit up. Our chaired are places side by side and then door flew open. There was silence for half a minute. And then the parade stated the rest of the 7 actresses were brought in. The parade was lead by Pooja Hegde then by Rakul and Kriti Sanon. They were placed to us the line up started to form a semi circle. After a minute or two we head the same sounds we heard before then the rest of the actresses came in. This time it was lead by Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Nivetha Pethuraj and in the last was Rashmika Madanna. They completed the the semi circle. 

We all are in going through a roller coaster of emotions, questions etc as we try to piece how we got here. Then entered the king of our hell the faceless mask man he was followed by the five women from before. He spoke "welcome again slaves, good to see you. I know you are wondering how we got here? What I am going to do? And whatnot all will be explained in due time. I think it's time to introduce few more faces." After saying this he snapped his fingers. What led not only shocked me but rest of my group. The five women removed their holes they were none other than Nayanthara, Anushka, Senha, Shriya and Priyamani. And the man shaped his finger for second time they moved forword towards us started to remove the panties we wore. Anushka came to me I was trying to speak to her through my gag. As she was removing my panty and the things it held she said "listen Kajal, I know you wondering what I am doing and why I am following him but you will know when you experience your self. I am not allowed to speak more than this but plz try to follow his instructions don't try anything smart which will have dire consequences. If you do that he will let you go." After saying this she removed the dildo and the pipe on my pee hole the. She moved toward the butt plug. Anushka spoke "kajal I am sorry" after saying this she removed the plug in a single pull. This made me wiggle as a fish out of water. The. She moved to Tamanna next me and spoke in her ear. I think she said the same things to her as me. As look to my left Samantha was being handled by Nayanthara. 

We were give some time to relax and then the man spoke " I think your peers have given the warnings to you right. Now listen you will be trained by here till my satisfaction and then released. If you disobey me or give me trouble you can kiss your freedom good-bye. The collar around your neck is a device I created it moniters you entirely. So think twice before doing anything. Now ladies here is the reward I promised you after before you know what to do". As he completed a the five goddesses of cinema wore the hood this hood a penis gag attached to them after that they sat on a table behind the man. Ten the man clicked a button on his phone. All of us started to hear faint vibrations sounds the five started to squirm and enjoy it. The man put the phone in is pocket and clapped. Ten muscular men came in and pushed our chairs outside. 

As we moved outside what we saw shocked us. We left the from hearing the sounds of vibrations and moans of our colleagues to the sounds of waves and birds. We were on top of a mountain in castle with big courtyard to cliff and big mansion towards the side of the mountain. The. Mansion is built as if it was in the mountain. We were moved around the courtyard from the left to right. As we were moving we saw few more people which made our hearts skip. In the courtyard there were two actresses preparing the a table with food they were Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai, and Priyanka Chopra.

We entered the right section of the mansion. There was a long corridor with the junctions which lead to the courtyard. The corridor had doors on the both sides of them. I was lead into one of them room when we entered the room it had a bed, table and chair. The room was air conditioned it looked like a five star hotel room. It has a bathroom to one cornor with glass walls and a room made out of smoked glass to the other it has a tv mounted on one of the wall. The man removed me from my shackles and place a key on the table and left swiftly from the room and locked the door. I took the key from the table and removed the held my mouth and massaged my jaw and cheeks. As I was looking at the room there was package on my bed and a letter addressed Kajal. First I read the letter. It said open the package and take rest. When I opened the package it had my favourite nightwear. I wore it and crashed on bed without a second thought of my predicament.
Like Reply
Guys plz give your opinion how is the story and plz give review on it.  Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply