Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who likes to see the wife of a cuckold Hubby?
Tongue 
In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.
But around 50% are having fantasy of swapping.

My wife is milky fair and bit chubby. She's 25 and I'm 28. I like her eyes, lips, her curves and her giant boobies Sleepy

We cannot do swapping in real, but fantasy is also having some highs.

I am married hubby for past 2 years. I like to swap pics of my wife mutually with married hubbies or the young guys with GF.

It feels thrill and pleasure simultaneously, while swapping pics.

To do swap, safety is also very important.
That's why I use secret chat feature of telegram to swap pics. As we cannot save pic or take screenshot there.

So, hubbies who have fantasy of swapping pics of their wives with mine, Reply your telegram ID or message me on hangouts. 

My hangouts ID is:
mysnapdeal004

Looking forward to meet a like minded hubby and having mutual fun banana
[+] 2 users Like Wakanda123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-05-2020, 09:46 AM)Wakanda123 Wrote: In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.

My wife is milky fair and bit chubby. She's 25 and I'm 28. I like her eyes, lips, her curves and her giant boobies Sleepy

I am married hubby for past 2 years. I like to swap pics of my wife mutually with married hubbies or the young guys with GF.

That's why I use secret chat feature of telegram to swap pics. As we cannot save pic or take screenshot there.

So, hubbies who have fantasy of swapping pics of their wives with mine, Reply your telegram ID or message me on hangouts. 

My hangouts ID is:
mysnapdeal004;

Looking forward to meet a like minded hubby and having mutual fin banana

Sample pic of her:
[Image: img-5ecb4aefc3837.html][Image: 5ecb4aefc3835.jpg]
ping me on hangouts nayan.vyas80;
Like Reply
i love to swap family womens pics
Like Reply
Intrested guys also ping their IDs to comments here

So other can join you too
Like Reply
maathan42;
Like Reply
@ReachRaahul
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 09:46 AM)Your telegram ID plz  :(Wakanda123 Wrote: In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.

My hangouts ID is:
mysnapdeal004;

Sample pic of her:
Like Reply
(29-05-2020, 02:03 AM)Wakanda123 Wrote: Intrested guys also ping their IDs to comments here

So other can join you too

krunallkp18; 
Hangouts ID
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 09:46 AM)Wakanda123 Wrote: In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.

My hangouts ID is:
mysnapdeal004;

Sample pic of her:

check ur hangout
Like Reply
Hi I am from chennai male age 31. Any South Indian cuckold husband who feels or want to see his wife with another man in bed and looking for a privacy and security and waiting for right person? 

Do you feel your penis is not rock hard or unable to satisfy your wife long lasting?  You feel your wife pussy deserves long lasting fuck? 

Ping me let's chat and understand each other requirement go slowly and get our dream fulfilled.. If at all you have pregnancy issue also you can share your feelings with me
[+] 1 user Likes Vinodh8668's post
Like Reply
Hubby looking for like minded hubbies for pics swap on telegram
banana
Like Reply
Telegram Id - @Desifantasi
Like Reply
hiiiiiiii
Like Reply
i am ok to share my wife pics without face
[+] 2 users Like cuckhusband's post
Like Reply