Son’s Bully - by hamgod (Copied)
I fidgeted impatiently and checked the time again. Yesterday my son had come home bruised and bloody. After some coaxing he had admitted he was being bullied, almost daily, by one of his classmates, Klay. I was about to call the school, when he told me that he had already tried that and they wouldn't do anything without hard proof. Klay was a star athlete on the football, basketball, baseball, and hockey teams and the school was desperate to keep him playing. I had then called his home, hoping to speak to his mother, who would surely understand my plight. Instead the phone had been answered by the deep, gruff voice belonging to Bruce, Klay's father. He said happy to meet and talk with me, and agreed to come over the following night at six. It was 6:15 now, so I waited, nervously.

I was unsure why I nervous, in general I was a confident women. I ran a successful medical research firm, and had invested my money well. I ended being quite well off despite becoming a single mother at the age of 15. Alvin, who was upstairs in his room playing video games as always, was walking-talking proof that you could become pregnant your first time. Perhaps that was something to do with that side of things that was making me nervous. Ever since Alvin's father had run off at the first sight of a positive pregnancy test, there had been little else in the man department for me. I had one serious boyfriend for a while until he came out of the closet, but besides that brief relationship I had been alone. I could count on my fingers how many times I had had sex. I was still nervous dealing with men outside of the business world, especially if they were attractive. And Bruce had sounded attractive. While it was just a voice, his husky tones had a rich masculine quality to them.

I decided to pour a glass of wine, a nice sturdy red, as I looked over my appearance. I was still in my work clothes, a nice blouse with a pencil skirt, leggings and high-heels. My body was still quite nice at 33. I had large, full breasts that had yet to sag. My waist was still slim, my legs nice and long, and my ass was round and supple. My face matched my body: high cheekbones, plump juicy lips, and large blue eyes to match my blonde hair. I decided that I looked good enough as I poured myself a more wine; despite the fact I could feel the first one. I was halfway through my second glass when the knock on the door came.

To my surprise, it was not Bruce who walked through the door, but Klay. He was huge. He had broad shoulders and strong jaw. He was well built, I could see the muscles bulging through his t-shirt and although he had the slight smell of sweat, it was not unpleasant. He had thick stubble on his face. His eyes were a piercing blue. He was handsome, devastatingly so. I found myself staring a little, as he brushed past me. I quickly recovered, but I could tell he noticed my stare.

"My dad said you wanted to talk to me," he questioned.

"I thought it would be him coming," I asked back. He just shook his head, leaning against the wall.

"Okay then, do you want anything? To drink, I mean. We have water, soda, or milk." I managed to stammer out. "Or wine," I quickly added, remembering the class in my hand before realizing I shouldn't have offered that. I took a drink, head buzzing, and cursed myself for being so awkward. All it took was one good-looking man and I fell to pieces. A smirk crossed his face, and mine burned red. He was stareing to, looking at my directly at my breasts. I felt my heart-rate quicken and I twirled my hair nervously.

"Do you have any beer?" I shook my head, cursing myself again wishing I had some to offer him. "Nothing then." He had not stopped staring and I was starting to sweat. I coughed, but he kept staring. I felt unnerved and objectified, but a small part of my mind was glad he found me pleasing to stare at. I could feel my vagina moisten. The silence was building, and while he seemed fine, I was starting to feel awkward.

"So, I, um, wanted to talk to you about my son. It has come to my attention that you, um, have been beating my son up. I think this unacceptable for seniors in high school."

"Let me save some time and cut to the chase," he cut me off. I stopped talking to listen. "Your son is a pussy."

"How dare you ...," I gasped. He rose to his feet and stepped towards me. He towered a full foot over my 5'4" frame. I gulped nervously.

"If your son could defend himself, this wouldn't be happening. He's weak and he can't fight. The strong will always do what they want with the weak. Maybe someday he'll make a lot of money, he can pay not to be pushed around. Till that day, he's just one more weak person. I am a strong person so I do what I please." He took another step towards me. I was frozen. "You don't have a man around, it obvious by how easy it is to tell you need to be fucked."

"How dare," I started indignantly, but he talked over her.

"Don't pretend for your reputation. No one else is here. I know it, and you definitely know it. Your cunt's dripping, isn't it?" I didn't answer, shocked by his rude language, but he was right. He laughed at my silence, and my face reddened. "My dad could tell on the phone, that's the only reason I came. When I showed up, I was sure. Anyway, your son needs a man around. No wonder he's such a pussy. If you want him to stop get beat up, sign him up for a self-defense class. Hell, maybe I'll teach him myself, if I find you enjoyable enough for it to be worth my time."

"You are an animal," I screamed.

"If you truly believe I'm wrong, I'll go," he said, raising his hands to stop my oncoming tirade. "I'll even take it easy on your son. But if I go I'm not coming back. And we both know you don't want that. We also both know that you know I'm right. Your son is a pussy, and the strong will take what they want. You and your son are the weak. Your son physically, but you in your convictions. I will take what I want from you. I'm is physically stronger than your son, so I will do what I want to him. You know what I want, and I'll take it because you are weak mentally. Unless, of course, you are strong, in which case tell me to leave." The silence that filled the room was immediate and deafening. My mind was racing. He was an asshole, and I wanted my son not get beat up, but my desire burned. I was soaked. I wanted badly to prove him wrong, to ask him to leave, but could not make myself.

"Well, should I go?" He was smirking widely now. I moved head a miniscule amount, the smallest of shakes.

"What was that?" He put his hands on my shoulders. His grip was strong. I shook my head fully. He smiled and grabbed my blouse. He pulled hard and it ripped open, buttons popping. My bra was next, torn in half in his hands.

"My clothes," I protested. He paid me no mind. His hands groped my boobs. He squeezed them violently and pulled on my nipples, twisting roughly. I moaned. One hand gripped the waist of my skirt and my panties, and then they were off, ripped as well. I didn't care. His rough treatment of my breasts was consuming my mind. He brought his hands back up to my shoulder and pushed me to my knees roughly. He did not need to ask me to do anything. Even I was not sure of what I was doing, but my hands worked faster than my mind. I had never been in this position before, but instinct was taking over. I pulled his belt, releasing it. His fly was next, and I pulled his pants down, then his underwear. His penis sprang free.

"Oh my god," I gasped. It was truly magnificent. Its length was impressive and it was expansively wide, with a bulbous head as big as an apple. Veins burst out of it. His balls hung below, each as large as limes. Desire and fear bubbled with in me. "How big is it," I wondered in awe.

"12 inches long and 8 in circumference. Get to work." I did as I was told, opening wide. The head stretched my mouth, but I managed to open wide enough. I tried to bob my head, but the tip bumped against my throat before the whole head was in my mouth. I pulled back. There was an audible pop as my lips released. He looked down at me, anger clear on his face.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if it will fit. I don't know what I'm doing. I've never done this before," I apologized frantically.

"It will fit. It better. If it doesn't, the deal is off. And if I feel any teeth, tomorrow you son won't have any. This your place now, so you better learn what to do. And you better learn quickly." I opened my mouth, and took him back in. I racked my brain, trying to think of everything I knew about how to give head. I knew tongue was important. I could still only take his tip, but I started to swirl my tongue around him. He grunted in appreciation. I could feel my cheeks stretching. They were already starting to get sore, and I was struggling to keep my teeth off his girth. I didn't want to stop though. His cock tasted so good. I swirled my tongue more, pulling him further in. I felt right like this, on knees serving him. He had been right; I was his to take. This was my place.

I started to bob my head, trying to take more of him. I had handled his width, even though it took all I had to fit him in my mouth, but his length still seemed impossible. He was brushing up against my throat, and I still had so much more to go. His hand clamped down on my head. He pulled my head towards him, forcing more of himself into my mouth. His cock pushed hard against my throat. It resisted. He started to buck his hips. Each thrust was more vigorous than the last. The tip entered my throat, stretching it roughly. He was enjoying it though. The new sensation sent him into a frenzy. His hands were clamps on my head, holding me in place as he fucked my mouth. Each brutal thrust forced more of his cock down into throat. I was gagging loudly. My eyes watered and tears dripped out, but Klay kept up his ferocious pace. He was breathing loudly now and grunting, enjoying the feeling of my mouth around him.

I was enjoying it too. It had felt good to please him and to serve him, but to be used felt better. Physically it hurt, but being treated this way turned me on. I was wet, really wet. I could feel myself drip. I was his toy and it felt right. I started swirling my tongue as he hammered himself down my tiny throat. I reached down, and started to masturbate. It was clumsy, but my fingers felt so good. I had over half his cock in my mouth now and he kept hammering away, driving more of his stake in. It was getting hard to breathe. His hips were swinging forcefully. Only a few inches remained to go. I tried to stretch my mouth and throat, desperate to take all of him. My pussy was burning, fingers frantically rubbing my clit. His hands clamped hard on the back my hand. I couldn't breathe. Didn't matter. Needed more of him. He pushed me down. Darkness was creeping into the corner of vision. The last of his cock rammed into my mouth. His swollen balls slapped against my chin. A wave of pleasure exploded from my cunt. My hand was soaked. My body quivered, the orgasm coursing through me.

"Cumming from sucking a dick, you really are a slut," he mocked.

"Yes, sir. Your slut." I replied, but his plunging spike muffled my words. I was struggling to get air in-between thrusts, but even when was pulling out there was still at least an inch in my throat. I was dizzy. He was driving harder. Sweat was dripping off of him onto my face. His balls thumped on my chin. Suddenly he thrust all the way in. I gagged and tried to pull back. His hands clamped down, holding me in place. I felt his cock thicken, ripping my throat. He let out a grunt and came. His cum was thick and brackish, but I loved it. It seemed to pour out of him, dumping down my throat. I was trying to swallow it all, I know men like that, but there was too much. It filled my mouth. He pulled out as I gulped desperately. He was somehow still cumming. A thick wad fell on my forehead. Another one covered my cheek, and one shot into my eye. Each glob was the size of another mans entire orgasm. He was jerking his cock roughly. A copious jet shot into my hair. I opened my mouth for him. He angled his cock down, and filled with two quick discharges. I swallowed and he shot another against my lips. He slowed his masturbating and dumped two final loads on my chest and sitting down.

Without thinking I started collecting cum with my fingers and sucking it off. My stomach was already turning from his massive load, but I couldn't help myself. I needed more of him.

"Clean me off, whore." His order snapped me back to reality. It was jarring, seeing a handsome man sitting in my son's spot in our living room with his pants around his ankle. He was drinking from the wine bottle. His cock had softened, but it was still the biggest I had seen, probably eight inches long and just as thick. And it did look like it needed to be cleaned. It was covered in saliva, phlegm and cum.

"Yes, master," I crawled over to him on my hands and knees. I gently took him in my hands and started to lightly lick around. He tasted so good. His musk was driving me crazy. His cock was clean, but I kept swirling my tongue. His flesh was still soft, but it was rapidly hardening.

He pushed me roughly onto my back. He kneeled over me and went in for a kiss. His lips were electric. His stubble scratched my cheek. I reached down a wrapped a hand around his cock. I could hold half of it. He roughly bit my bottom lip. My cunt gushed and I moaned. I was loving his abuse. Precum was leaking from him. It coated my hand, leaking between my fingers. If he hadn't still been hard, I would have swore he came.

"Do we need a condom?" I asked. I was scared. He had probably fucked a ton of women and I didn't want to catch anything. He laughed. He reared his hand back and slapped me. I whimpered, shocked from the pain. He had put no effort behind it, but it still was a powerful blow. As I recoiled he spit a thick phlegmy loogie into my face. It reeked off tobacco and wine. I moaned, inflamed by his abuse. Why did I want this?

"No condom," he smirked, mocking my arousal. He pushed forward, aligning his cockhead with my slit. He reared his hip back and slammed forward. His first thrust smashed six inches into me. His width alone caused me to scream, stretching me to my widest. He continued to brutally jackhammer into me, forcing more of his spear into me. My eyes were bugging out of my head. He was splittling me. I was in agony. Tears welled from my eyes. If I hadn't been so well lubricated he would have ripped my vagina in two. He leaned back so he was sitting on his feet as he knelt. My breast bounced up and down with the force of his thrusts. He turned his abuse to them, squeezing, twisting, slapping and pulling. The pain was subsiding slowly. Each thrust brought more pleasure. He pulled at my nipples. I could feel something deep in me. He battered my cervix. Pleasure was mounting. Moans poured from my lips. I could feel my orgasm mounting. I raised my legs, trying to tighten for him. Pain returned, but he grunted. I was pleasing him. My eyes rolled back. Then it happened.

I saw Alvin. He was standing on the stairs, staring. His mouth hung open, tears poured from him silently. I could tell he wanted to do something, but he was frozen. I wanted to stop, to comfort him but I couldn't. I couldn't tear myself away from this cock. Pleasing Klay mattered more than my son, I realized. Another part of me died, leaving more room for the whore. Klay also noticed and he laughed.

"What a little pussy." Alvin turned to run, sobbing. "Stop," Klay bellowed, not stopping his onslaught on my cunt, "You get down here and watch this. You're a weak little bitch, and so is your mother. So you watch what happens to people like you. Get over here and sit down." Klay released my tit to point at the chair. Alvin turned, slowly. He walked dragging his feet, shaking with rage and fear and disgust. I quivered, this was turning me on. Klay's total domination of not only me, but of my entire family filled me with lust for him. I was going to come. I felt the first pulsating wave wash over me. A torrent of fluid poured from pussy, coating his still pounding rod. I was screaming. My legs were shaking violently. Eyes rolled back. Nipples were roughly twisted and pulled and my mind melted. I slowly descended back to reality. Klay was still a brutal piston. His sweat was dripping. I couldn't feel my legs. Alvin was sobbing. I felt another wave. This time I couldn't scream. Couldn't see. Felt numb and blissful. My cunt was rippling. A geyser of fluid shot from me.

"A fucking squirter. What a little whore your mom is," Klay said to Alvin. He had an evil grin on his face. He pulled his cock out. I whimpered, missing it.

"Holy shit," Alvin whimpered with me. He stared at Klay's majestic cock, which shown in the fine sheen of my cum.

"You like that you, little faggot? Something besides being a fucking wimp runs in the family. Get on top of me bitch," he said. I rose, and straddled him. He slapped me hard, turning my head with the force.

"Turn the fuck around slut," he ordered as slapped my tits with the other hand. A big red mark showed on them. I turned hurriedly, rushing to obey. My hand gripped him, positioning him. I gently eased on to him. He gave me sharp spank and thrust up. From this new angle it was like the first time again. Pain shot through my body. Gravity did nothing to diminish his power, and each thrust was more violent than the one before it. Harsh spanks began to fall. Tears were leaking from my eyes. This time the pain did not last long. I started to ride him with gusto, matching his thrusting. I rolled my hips. His vicious slaps stung, but each spanking made me wetter. I felt an orgasm bubbling.

"Lean back," he ordered, accenting with a ferocious spank. I quickly obeyed. He was able to thrust deeper. He pushed well past my cervix. I moaned. From this position I could not avoid looking at Alvin. He was heart broken. Tears dripped from eyes and his nose was running. He was also erect. The smallest lump in sweat pants showed, but it was evident. He had a boner, and he had a really small dick.

"Rub your clit," Klay's sharp words snapped me back to my real task, pleasing my new master. My fingers quickly found my slit and rubbed vigorously. That made cumming unavoidable. Within seconds I was writhing, another orgasm upon me. A quick jet of my squirt flew out hit Alvin in the face. Klay cackled. I didn't care. I knew should but I didn't. The mother in me was too far-gone. I just rubbed harder, forcing myself into another orgasm.

Klay's next thrust sent me off his cock. I landed on my ass hard. He quickly rolled. His left hand shot to my cunt, roughly thrusting three fingers in. His right hand slapped my face, before gripping tightly around my throat.

"What are you?" He demanded.

"I'm your whore," I answered, all too happy to give him what he wanted.

"What are you?" His grip tightened around my neck.

"I'm your whore," as my grip tightened on his fingers.

"What are you?" He squeezed.

"I'm your whore, your slut, your fucktoy, whatever you want," I choked out. My face was blue.

"Damn right," his fingers roughly pulled out and he slapped his hand down right on my clit. I came, legs shaking, pussy squirting, as he squeezed the life out of my neck. He released. In a second my mouth was around his manhood. I needed it. I plunged up and down recklessly, deep throating him. His precum was heaven. I was slurping, gagging. My tits clapped as I sucked desperately. He laughed at my display of wantonness.

"Ride me again," he said, laying back down. This time he was gentle, slowly fucking me. He pulled my head to him, kissing me passionately on the lips. I exploded, his tenderness after roughness forcing yet another orgasm. Then he started pounding away. My cunt was sore, but it felt so good. His vigor forced me to raise myself up, but he still filled all of me. I came again. The waves kept coming one after another. I was worn out, but couldn't stop. He pushed me over, forcing doggy style. I always hated doggy style, it was so demeaning.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I didn't hate it anymore. I loved being demeaned by him. His smooth, deep thrusts felt as if they in my womb. This position made his spur feel somehow even bigger. There was pain, but the pleasure far out weighed it. He slapped my ass. I moaned into the carpet. My tits were pushed obscenely against the ground, pushing them up. He jackhammered down, grunting heavily. How could he fuck this long, I wondered.

He roughly grabbed my hair, collecting into a leash of sorts. He pulled out and dragged me over to the chair. He sat next Alvin and pushed his fat spike through my lips. Using my hair to control me, he started dribbling my head. His cock slapped against my throat. I opened it to accommodate him. I put my hands behind my back to show total submission. I was gagging noisily, spit dripping out around his pole. My eyes were watering as he forced himself deeper. My cunt was on fire. I need him back. I tried to struggle off, so I could fuck him again. He held my viciously in place. After a few more vicious thrusts he stood. He pulled his cock all the way out and started beating off. I held my mouth open and pushed my tits together, trying to give him the best target for his cum. He burst like a dam, grunting viciously. He came even more than he did the first time. The first shot hit my eye, sealing it. The next hefty cumshot coated my forehead, then my cheek, then one of my breasts, one in my hair, other eye, forehead again, same cheek, other cheek, hair. He squirted a massive dump of jizz that filled my mouth completely. As I swallowed, he kept cumming. My other breast got a coat, one to the chin, both eyes at once, three more in my hair, my cheek, my tits again, refilled my mouth, forehead, tits, and mouth again. It was inhuman. I was completely covered. He was a one-man bukkake. I began scraping it into my mouth, first clearing my eyes. Klay was seated, catching his breath. His cock was red and pulsing, still oozing a little bit. Alvin eyes were red, his nose bubbling. A wet stain had appeared where his boner had been.

"Little freak jizzed himself. To his own mother getting treated like a common whore. Pathetic. Clean me, slut." I started licking him clean. He tasted of sweat and both of our cum. It was delicious.

"You're dismissed, freak," he barked at Alvin, who quickly scampered away. When he was satisfied with my cleaning job, he gave me new ordered.

"Shower, we've got errands to run," he said as he turned on the T.V, "And be quick about it." He punctuated his statement with a sharp slap to my ass. I hurried off to his bidding.
Like Reply
My shower was a surreal experience. As I stood under the hot water, rinsing off the thin layer of dried cum I didn't manage to scoop up earlier, I realized I was no longer my own person. I belonged to someone else now, completely and totally. It was a strange thought to have. I was still mercilessly horny, but the soreness emanating from my pussy stopped me from masturbating. The shower took a while, as I still had a ton of cum in my hair. When I got out and walked into my room there were clothes laid out for me. I didn't have a lot of slutty clothes, but Klay had done his best to make me look like a slut. He had taken one of my tank tops and ripped it to make exceedingly low cut. He had also laid out my shortest skirt, a pair of fishnets and my highest pair of high heels. He had left a note telling my to do my make-up like a whore, and then meet him in his car. When I was finally ready I checked myself out in the mirror. My top showed cleavage halfway down my breasts, nipples poking through the thin fabric. From behind, you could see the bottom of my ass and if you were on the stairs behind you could see my pussy. That plus bright lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and thick eyeliner made me looked like a total whore. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. Alvin was in the hall, returning from the bathroom when I left. He took one look at me and started to bawl and he ran into his room. My heart broke. I turned to chase after him and comfort him, but the horn from outside cut me off. Again, my inner slut won and turned to go the car.

Klay was sitting in the driver's seat of my car, puffing on a cigar. I coughed as I climbed in. I hated cigarettes. His erect cock was out. I didn't need the order. I pulled my straps down my arms, letting my tits fall out. As he started the car, I bent over took him in my mouth. I still struggled to fit him in. My mouth was stretched out. We pulled out of the driveway and started down the street. I didn't know where we were going, but it didn't matter. Wherever we were wasn't important if I was pleasing him and getting to use his magnificent cock. The car was exciting. I was hidden while bent over, but the fact that anyone could hypothetically was very stimulating. Bits of cigar ash were falling on me, but I paid it no mind. I bobbed up down his shaft, swirling my tongue and slurping hungrily. He drove like nothing was happening. I pulled him out of my mouth and used my tongue to flick the tip. His shaft was red with lipstick. No reaction besides a squirt of precum. I licked it up and resume sucking. He was purposefully ashing his cigar on my head. I kept sucking. He could do whatever he wanted to me. I would not break in purpose.

Soon we pulled into a liquor store parking lot. While it may have hard to notice what was happening while we drove, sitting in the parking lot it was painfully obvious. Klay had parked right in front of the door, so everyone would walk by. I redoubled my efforts. I was embarrassed. He just put his seat back and relaxed, puffing idly. People were staring. I started to jerk him off with hands as I sucked. My eyes watering as I pulled him deeper. A group of high school kids were taking pictures. I recognized them. Alvin's class-mates. I used one hand to massage Klay's balls. Mercifully he eventually straightened, cock swelling deep in my throat and came. Burst after burst I swallowed, but eventually I coughed, pulling off. The next jet hit my eye, and another sprayed across my face. Thankfully that was it. I went to scrape into my mouth, but he grabbed my arm roughly.

"No, leave it. Now go buy me some beer," he released me. I pulled up my top and got out. My face was burning. Two fat strands of cum were stuck to face. I hurried in. The clerk stared. I hurried out. Klay drove home quickly and sent me to make dinner. He went to living room, turned on the T.V., and drank his beer.

Dinner was in the living room. I would always let Alvin have the big, comfy recliner when it was just us, but that was Klay's chair now. He sat there regally while, Alvin huddled in the corner of the smaller chair that had been mine. I walked in carrying three portions of my lasagna. I handed Klay the big serving then one to Alvin.

"There are going to be some new rules around here, slut," Klay decreed. I stood at attention, awaiting his order. "First of all, unless explicitly given permission to do otherwise all you get to wear are those heels. So strip." I quickly obeyed. "Now give me your serving." I complied. "I will decide if you get eat when you are done with your job. Now get to it." I dove to my knees, undoing his fly and belt as fast as I could. I gave him head while they ate, Alvin staring. He looked queasy and disgusted but but he was erect nonetheless. Klay had amazing stamina so it was over a half hour before his cock swelled in my mouth. I braced my throat for his load, but he pulled out. I opened my mouth, but he ignored that as well. Instead he pick up dinner a fired his load onto that. By the time he was done it was completely covered. Silently he handed it to me.

"Thank you, master," I said as I took it. It was the best lasagna I had ever eaten. It was disgusting and tasted foul, but I had never been more satisfied. When I had finished, he dismissed Alvin. He told me to clean and went up to my bedroom. He was laying in my bed when I entered. Without being bid I climbed up onto the bed and straddled him. I positioned him at my entrance. He looked at me, bored. My cunt was soaked, just him being there was enough to do it. I slowly worked him into me. Despite the lubrication and already having been fucked today, he was still stretching me unbelievably. It hurt. I tried to fight through the pain and please him but I was to slow. Angrily he grabbed me, pulling me against him. He started to fuck me ruthlessly. I screamed. The bed was slamming against the wall. Alvin's Wall. Didn't matter. My tits pressed against him. He slapped my ass. I felt one his fingers press against my asshole. He pushed it in.

"No, please," I screamed. The pain of the finger was searing. I had never had anything in my ass. His fingers were large. He answered my complaint by pressing a second finger in. I let another yelp.

"Sorry, master," I whimpered. I had been wrong. It doesn't matter if it hurts, it only matters if he enjoys it. I tried to focus on his cock fucking the shit out me, and ignore the fingers. He wasn't thrusting them just leaving them in there. As he pummeled my cunt with his cock, I could feel pleasure rising. My ass was relaxing. With a sudden roll, he pushed me off of him. He thrust into me, easily sinking to the hilt. I arched my back moaning with pleasure. He grabbed my legs, lifting them into the air. He was deeper inside me then anything had ever been. I gave into the pleasure and came, gushing around his cock. He pulled out, and I turned desperately. I sunk my mouth about his cock, bobbing eagerly. With grunt he shot his load, pumping cum into my mouth. He pulled out a shot wad on my face. I swallowed, emptying my mouth.

His cock was still hard. He placed the tip on lips. He took my hair in his hands forming pig-tails. I grabbed his cock frantically beating it off. He used my hair as a leash, pulling eager mouth up and down on his spike. With rough push I was on my back. I grabbed my legs. My tits squeezed between them. He started fucking me again, viciously. It took him little time to get me cumming. My orgasms rolled one into each as he battered my tired little slit. After twenty minutes he pulled out and shot another wad onto my face, before coating my tits. I started to clean his cock. It had not lost any of it hardness.

"How?" I wondered looking up in awe.

"Real men can fuck all night," Klay answered, stuffing his cock through my lips. He roughly pushed into throat and held me down. I gagged. I couldn't breathe. He wasn't letting me up. I started to swirl my tongue around his shaft, occasionally flicking it out to lick his balls. He grabbed my hair and started to roughly face fuck me. My neck hurt. My throat was raw. I was so turned on. I couldn't help it, I started to masturbate. I quickly came, moaning around his cock. I gently pushed him onto his back. I was careful to keep him in my mouth. I started to deep-throat him under my own power. He let out a moan. With that sign of approval I came again. I climbed onto him. I shoved him into myself. I rolled my hips, desperate to please him. I came again, screaming.

His hand came out of nowhere. The slap was hard, but he didn't release my head and pushed me over. My head was down and my ass was in the air.

"Don't ever try to take control, slut," he slammed into me furiously. The bed shook, slamming the wall. I screamed, not sure if pain or pleasure. He kept going. I reached for my clit, rubbing it rapidly. I came hard. My mind drifted away. When it came back, he was out of me. His bulbous head was pressing against my asshole. I knew better than to try to stop it. He was going to take my ass. Not matter how much it hurt, I knew I would love it. He pushed in.

No matter how much him taking the other two holes had hurt, this outweighed them all a million to one. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, before biting a pillow. He was neither gentle nor delicate with me. He fucked my virgin ass like it was hooker's cunt. Each savage stroke of his hips stuffed more of his pole into my overtaxed ass. Tears poured from eyes. I would not ask him to stop. He could use me as he wished. He forcibly jerk my head up, pulling cruelly on my hair. His other hand began a vicious assault, slapping my ass, tits, and face. I trembled from his abuse. Looking back, I gulped. My anus was already strained past its limit, but he did not yet have half of his cock. The only lubricant was my cum, and that was wearing dry. He pulled out and roughly shoved my head back down. He rammed back into my pussy. His crown punched my cervix with each thrust. Within a minute I was cumming, hard. Once amply coated in my fluids, he flipped me over.

I was on my back now. He forced his spear back into my ass. In the few minutes he had taken to fuck my lube his cock with my cunt, my ass had almost resealed. I cried out in agony. He was able to fit more in now, but the pain was just as intense. Looking into his eyes, there was no compassion, no love, and no kindness; there was only a fierce primal fire. I came hard. He slammed cruelly, pushing more into my bucking hips. It was still causing my body a lot of pain, but my mind was delighted with being used. He had sunk more than half of his spike into my asshole, and jammed farther in with each thrust. His hands coarsely grabbed my hips. He pulled me towards him. He was three quarters of the way. My eyes were bulging out of my head. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart forcing me into a near spilt. He thrust forward, and with that his hips hit mine. He was all the way in. I could see the tip bulging through my stomach. I came. It was still agony, but the momentary look of pleasure in his eyes when I had taken it all sent me into frenzy. My hips spasmed. My eye's rolled back and once again everything faded away into pleasure.

Author's note: I want to continue if people are enjoying this, but not sure exactly where to go. If you have suggestions please let me know.
Like Reply
I was sore all over. Every inch of my body ached. My throat was raw and the edges of my lips cracked from being overstretched. I limped slightly and it hurt to remain sitting in the same position for too long, making it nearly impossible to work. The pounding Klay's cock dealt out last night was taking its toll, not helped by the fact I had been kept up, and working hard, all night. Worst of all, however, was the heavy feeling in my stomach. Out from under the direct spell of lust, the guilt was setting in hard. I kept picturing Alvin's face, watching as his mother had debased herself, allowing his worst enemy to use her body for his sexual pleasure. It would be traumatic enough to witness your mother having sex under normal circumstances, but to see her be a cockslave to your tormentor, devoid of thought, chasing pleasure through whatever abuse he dealt out had to be devastating. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was the worst mother. I couldn't do this again. I sat in my office, fidgeting with my phone. I knew what I had to do, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. As much anguish as I wallowed in, physically and mentally, I couldn't help but crave the pleasure I had felt last night. Part of the horrifying memories were the string of body wracking orgasms Klay's cock had driven me too. Finally, I overcame my selfish desire and typed out a quick text. 

"Klay, this is Kirstin. I had a lot of fun last night, but it was wrong of me. I can't do that to Alvin or myself. What you did was very demeaning to me and women and general and I hold myself to a higher standard. I can't see you again." I paused staring at it, not wanting to send. I thought back to feeling of Klay slamming his thick, long rod into me, my pussy stretching around it, rippling as it came and felt my panties dampen. My finger hovered over the send button, trembling. Closing my eyes, I pressed down, breathing out a sigh of relief. 

After having sent it, the day seemed to go faster. Although I became occasionally distracted, I could at least somewhat focus on work. After a couple of hours, I found myself getting hungry. I hit the intercom to call Gabbie, my intern, to order lunch, but there was no answer. I poked my head out of the office, but she also wasn't at her desk. Strange. Gabbie was a student at the local college, and was usually very responsible. I guessed she had gone to lunch and had just forgotten to tell me. I thought about getting lunch for myself and getting some fresh air, but releasing my limp might draw some attention I decided just to wait. I went back to work and was quickly reabsorbed. After some time, there was soft knock at the door.

"Come in," I answered, looking up. Gabbie opened. She was not her usual put together self. Her makeup had run, and her hair was mess. Her blouse looked as if it had been torn open and then hastily unbuttoned, not quite evenly. This was quite unlike her, I thought confused at what was happening. She opened her mouth to speak, but only yelped as a hand spanked her ass. Klay stepped out from behind her and suddenly everything made sense. I saw it happen in my mind's eye. Klay had come here for me, but entering the building he saw Gabbie. She was a cute little thing, barely five feet tall with perky, yet small, tits and a matching little butt. I pictured Klay forcing his cock into her mouth and bending her over the front desk, slamming a rod a fifth of her size into her tiny dripping pussy. A surge of jealousy and desire coursed through my body. I snapped back to reality as Klay walked past her into the room. He snapped his fingers, pointing in front of him. Gabbie shuffled in shyly, looking up at me and blushing. She mouthed "I'm sorry" to me, but I shook my head, understanding. I had been her place just the night before. She lowered herself to her knees, awkwardly. In her place, she got more confident, pulling Klay's fly down, and reaching in trying to fish out his cock. It was a struggle, the massive dimension making it difficult to wrestle through the fly. He was paying her no attention, his eyes drilling into mine, freezing me in my chair. Gabbie had succeeded finally, his massive log flopping out. It shone already with wetness, probably from her pussy. She whimpered happily, leaning in and licking his cock up and down. I bit my lip, squirming as her little pink tongue ran up and down his thick tan cock, tracing the veiny underside. 

"Jealous?" He asked, his voice a cruel probe. I shook my head, my face getting red, thighs rubbing together as he stared into me. Gabbie now had her mouth wrapped around his cock, struggling to handle it, her lips stretched as wide as they could go. Slobber ran down the sides of his shaft as she slurped loudly, her effort admirable. He started to thrust his hips, shaking his head at me. Gabbie gagged loudly, her throat bulging as Klay worked himself deeper with violent thrust. He clapped down on her head, keeping her in place. Her tiny frame shock as he buried his rod in her gullet. His massive legs, their muscles flexed and bulging, each wider than her stick thin body. Ever careful, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse as her body was wracked by gags. Her throat bulged. Her upturned breasts shook with the force he his thrust were dealing out, pointy dark brown nipples jiggling. Klay reached down, giving it a vicious twist. She squealed around the fat meat buried deep in her windpipe.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by her hair, jerking her to her feet. She let out a squeal, luckily masking my own I hoped, but Klay's smirk told me I was probably out of luck. Klay lifted her, laying her across my desk. She flipped her skirt up, revealing a pantieless crotch thighs slickly coated with the juices dripping from the neatly shaved slit between her legs. Her clit was beacon, erect and shining. He slapped her cunt cruelly, and she shuddered, moaning low, thighs quivering. He slammed himself in, no doubt having already made her accustomed to taking the whole thing. A soft moan fell from my lips as his hard cock fell into hers. Her wetness filled the room with a soft splashing sound. She threw her head back, eyes rolling deep into her head, breath was ragged. I saw a bulge in her stomach when he went deep. My hand slid under my skirt, brushing past a pair of soaked panties, to find the nub of clit. 

"Her tits are too small, take yours out," Klay barked at me. She tried to apologize to him, but could not find her voice, breath being driven from her chest as she took a cock the size of her forearm deep into her gut. 

"Don't worry baby, your tight little cunt more than makes up for it," he reassured her, voice surprisingly gentle. I hurriedly tried to undo my blouse, roughly tugging my bra down. The cool air tickled my now exposed tits and I tried to tell myself that's why my nipples were hard. Gabbie was cumming now, shaking on my desk as Klay brutally pistoned into her. A gush of fluid soaked my desktop. With a kindness I did not he was capable of, he leaned over, kissing her gently. She kissed back, giving her mouth to his tongue, their bodies rhythms fusing as she writhed on his cock. I moaned low, a second finger sinking deep into my gushing cunt. He looked up at me, a cruel grin smeared across his face, not separating his lips from hers. She remained unaware of my existence at the moment. She wrapped her limbs around him tightly, hugging her petite little frame around his massive, muscle bound torso. Her breasts dragged across his chest. He stood up, lifting her body with him. Gravity was forcing her down, impaling the tiny tight tunnel down onto his fat rod before his powerful thighs drove her back to the peak of his cock. She was limp in his arms, moaning loudly.

"Remember what you are now, whore?" He voice was pointed, but showed no strain as he effortless held and fucked Gabbie. I nodded, breathless.

"Will you ever forget again?" This time I shook my head, rapidly. 

"Good. Now get in your place," He ordered. I knew what that meant and obediently crawled over, kneeling beneath him. Splashes of Gabbie's fluids rained down on my head. I lowered myself, softly placing my lips on Klay's swinging scrotum. As his taste hit my tongue, my body shuddered, fingers finding my cunt again. I began fingering myself, as my tongue traced the trails of sweat on his heavy sack. He picked up speed, grunting as he slammed himself into Gabbie's tight slit. She was screaming out in pleasure. My fingers matched his pace, my eyes closing, imaging he was fucking me instead. I burned with lust and jealousy, savoring the feel of Klay's fat testicles as I buried my face in his crotch. They twitched, each large lump turning slowly in the tight thick skin of the sack. He grunted louder, picking up his pace. She moaned low, fluid surging from her spasming slit, soaking my head. His thighs bucked forward, once twice. Gabbie's moans reached a fever pitch, and my head was showered with sloppy mix of their fluids. I joined them, my fingers driving me to orgasm. 

"Did you just cum? God, you're pathetic," Klay mocked. Gabby laughed softly, as he laid her worn out body across my desk and looked down at me. "Gabbie's going to take the rest of the day off. You should to. Go home and get the house ready. I'm moving in tonight." I nodded, not wanting to disappoint him again. Gabbie found her feet, slowly, shyness returning. She looked at me, her face burning. I looked softly, and nodded, eyes telling her I understood. She looked relieved. 

"Let's go!" Klay spanked her, eliciting a yelp. They walked off, his hand clamped on her butt. My legs were lead, but I climbed to my feet. My principled stand against Klay had not gone well. Within minutes, and without even touching me, he had broken my will. Just watching him fuck Gabbie had driven me mad with lust, consuming me with jealous. I stood in silence for several minutes, the scent of rutting that had just occurred filling the room, and then dressed myself and headed for the parking lot and drove home. 

It was a silent drive as I considered my situation. I had, just yesterday, been a woman capable of making her own decisions. Now that was gone. I was not independent: I was dependent on one thing. The thought of resisting again weighed heavily on my mind. Alvin's face was floating nearby, the look he had given me in the morning, the look when he first saw me, the look as Klay forced him to watch, every moment of his agony haunting my minds eye.

But could I trust myself to remain firm, to be able to resist Klay? I didn't think so. He had broken me twice, turned my will to his, my mind to his, my body to his. Arriving at home, I started to clean. The house needed it anyway. Klay and I had wrecked most of it in our throes of passion. Furniture was displaced and there were stains everywhere. Alvin was up in his room. As far as I could tell he had stayed in bed all day, and didn't move even as I cleaned the whole house. By the time I finished it was late evening. Where was Klay, I wondered. I hated that I cared, that I was wondering. I sat, turning on the TV, trying to divert my focus, but I kept looking at my phone, thinking every noise was a ring or a knock at the door. Suddenly, I felt it vibrate. I opened my phone rapidly, mistyping my code as I rushed to find the message. 

"Here's the deal: I don't want anything. I want everything. I'm coming over now to make sure you are up to it. If you pass tonight's tests I'll make you my whore. You will fuck no one else unless I say, and obey my every command. I owe you nothing, and will continue to fuck other women. you will get married and you will give me all your money and property. As soon as I've we've been married long enough for me to keep it, I will divorce you, and you will not try to get anything back. Okay?"

"Yes!" 

I didn't even think before I responded. There was no question in my mind. I had to do this. I knew it was wrong. I knew I would regret it. But I needed it. There was no way I could answer anything else.

"Good. Prove it. Send me a pic of you naked that makes it clear who you belong to"

I hurried upstairs. Once in my room, I stripped nude and put on my high heels. I redid my makeup, then took a stick of lipstick and carefully in the mirror wrote KLAY'S in big letters across my chest, just above my tits. I looked ready. I picked up my phone and snapped a picture in the mirror and I sent it back. 

Then the doorbell rang, once, twice, and then in rapid succession. I sprinted to the door, almost falling running down the stairs. As I got to the door it was clear that he had not come alone. I soon as I opened it a torrent of about twenty high school seniors, Alvin's classmates, stormed in. Klay walked in last. He had a girl I recognized as Stacy Elber, captain of the cheer team draped over his arm. She was hot and I felt a surge of self-consciousness. How could I compete with her? She was eighteen, tan, and toned. Alvin had such a big crush on her, even if he tried to pretend that he didn't. My ass and tits were bigger than hers, but only just barely and hers had no hang to them, seemingly defying gravity. Her fire red hair bounced around her head like a halo, her big blue eyes and cherry red lips standing out on her milky pale freckled face. This who he belonged with, not some old washed up whore like me. Klay walked up to me, but didn't give me a look.

"Kirstin here wants to be a whore," He announced to the party, spanking me hard. I scooted forward from the force of his blow, ass stinging. He squeezed it, and I felt myself get wet. They roared back raucously. "We need to see if she can be." With that he grabbed my face squeezing it roughly. 

"She's got the tits for it," his hands dropped, grabbing them roughly and squeezing hard. He jiggled them and the crowd laughed, as my face contorted with the pain from the abuse he was dealing out to my sensitive breasts. My nipples surged, hardening and sticking up from my chest. Still, I felt a surge of pride when he had complimented me. He slapped the tops of my tits hard, dropping them.

"She's got the ass for it," he spun me, hand twisting my head and pushing me into a bent over position. He spanked hard, same feelings of pain and pride surging through, meet by the same reaction from the crowd. I felt fluid dripping down my thighs, legs parting involuntarily.

"But what good is whore who can't suck dick." He pulled his cock out with a flourish as a cheer went out. I dove to my knees, frantically getting my mouth around him. I bobbed my head rapidly, trying to get more down. I was gagging loudly as he battered into my throat. It tasted different than it had, but I couldn't place it. I could see the phones out of the corner of my eye. They're were going to be pictures of this. My face burned red, but I didn't stop. I had taken almost half of it, but at least six inches still hung out. Suddenly a hand gripped my hair and began pulling me up and down. It was too small, to weak, to be Klay's. Stacy. I rolled my eyes up to see what was happening. They were making out as she pumped my head up and down on his cock like I was sextoy. I gagged loudly, figuring it out. I could taste another girl's vagina on his cock. I had taken him all way now. His pubis roughly smacked my nose. I kept my hands behind my back, showing submission. I could feel my pussy gush, and my body shook. I had cum while sucking him off again. I hadn't even felt this one coming. The buildup to an orgasm had just become synonymous with sucking his cock to me. He laughed derisively, crowd joining him. I was blushing madly, ashamed of my body for making me enjoy this. I kept pumping my head hoping to make him cum, but Stacy roughly pulled me off. I moaned, disappointed I wouldn't feel his cum shoot down my throat.

"I already knew you liked sucking my dick," he yelled to me, loud enough for everyone to hear, smacking me with his iron cock. He spat in my face. My pussy gushed as his saliva pooled in my eye socket. "But you are not enough for me. I will fuck other women, and sometimes if you're lucky I'll let you join, so I need to see if you can eat pussy. Stacy!" She jumped forward with his bark, pulling down her skirt, exposing her hairless cunt. I was nervous now. I had never been with a woman, never wanted to. Stacy was hot, amazingly so, but she didn't fill me with lust. I paused, looking around to take in the scene. About a two dozen seniors had filled my living room, drinking and doing drugs. Two big kids, I recognized as being on the football team, were holding Alvin down, forcing him to watch. 

Stacy waited before me. I could see the goose bumps on her thighs, the shine of wetness on her waiting slit, the erectness of her clit; but no part of me was attracted to it. He'll like I thought, and with that I had to have her. I brought myself to kneel under her and plunged my tongue into her folds. She reacted quickly, squirming under my administrations. I recognized her taste from his cock, faintly sweet. It didn't taste as bad as I expected. Pussy's bad taste was way overblown. Her hand was running through my hair, soft moans escaping from her lips. I thought about what would feel good to me, curling my tongue back toward my mouth, like a finger calling someone over. She obeyed its command, her hips rolling forward, humping my face.

"Unnnnn you're goood at thisssss," she moaned, her eyes pressed tight. Her hips picked up their pace, grinding her wet slit on my mouth. I worked my tongue faster, curling it in and out inside of her. Her moans came faster now. Her thighs tensed, muscles clenching. Her fingers dug into my head. I pulled my tongue out and start flicking it back and forth on her clit.

"OHHHHH GoDDDD I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGG," her voice reached a shrill pitch, and my mouth filled with her fluids. Her whole body shook, hand releasing in my hair. I reached out, grasping her thighs, supporting her weight as her legs went limp. She staggered back after a minute, orgasm subsiding. My face felt slick my saliva and her cum.

"A natural dyke, it seems," Klay stepped back into my vision, slapping a tit. "Even though she's a girl, she's still pretty hot." Stacy blushed. I recognized the look, having worn myself today. 

"But this is not about just servicing people we think are hot. This is about obeying orders. And sometimes you might not like the orders. But you still must obey. Are you ready for your last test?" I nodded up at him, sitting there obediently. "Good girl. I've sold you for the night to another man. When he's done, he tells me if he thinks you should pass or fail. Don't worry, I'll be able to review because it's gonna be streaming to this TV. If I'm undecided, all these wonderful people can help me review. I think Alvin here deserves to give his input. If he can still see by that point." Klay crossed over to him, slapping his back hard with his name. Alvin whimpered in response. Klay took his cock in his hand, stroking it, coating his fingers in his precum and my spit. The globs would make a lesser man's whole load. Klay slapped them into Alvin's face, his open hand smacking into the front his head. Cum streak across his nose, pooling in his eye sockets and coating his lips. He looked catatonic, managing no reaction. 

"I think the little faggot might like it! Anyway, it should be all set up in your guest room. Go in there and wait." I paused, wanting to comfort my son. His eyes were tearing up, causing the cum to run down his face. Klay plopped down next to him, Stacy kneeling between his legs. She saw me looking and smiled softly, waving for me to go, before dropping her head to Klay's cock. I watched as my son's dream girl sucked his bully's cock right in front of him, as he wore a mask of his bully's cum. I couldn't help but feel jealous of him, and of her.

"Go whore," a huge hand swatted my ass. A football player. I scurried off to the guest room. 
Like Reply
It was empty and quiet, a welcome respite from the noise and eyes of party. Well the noise at least, I thought, noticing the couple of small cameras arranged around the room. I sat in silence, for the third time that day, reflecting on my actions. My stomach turned, I disgusted myself. Not only had debased myself once again, in front of Alvin once again, but this time I hadn't just put him behind one other teen, but a whole of room of them. It might have not been clear to the viewing party in my living room, but when I was on my knees, I cared more about what each of the guests thought more than Alvin. Klay brought, he must like them, must care what they think, so I should I too. I had been right this afternoon at least, I wasn't able to resist Klay. 

The door creaked open. My jaw dropped.

"EVAN! What ARE you doing here?" I half yelled. Evan looked down, blushing. A razor thin short kid, he had been Alvin's best friend since they were little. This didn't seem like his scene, and the rowdy football players out there we're not his friends. I had practically been a second mother to him, there was no way I could this.

"Um...I...um I told Klay, that un, I would do his, y'know math homework for the rest of the semester, and um...y'know...he said...I could...do...um I.could y'know," he stammered, blood red. He kept looking at the floor and up at me, not meeting my eye line. Most of that was because he kept staring at my tits. I doubted he had ever seen a pair in real life before. I heard laughing from living room. Maybe, I could make it easier on him. If only one teen had to feel bad tonight, maybe it was better than two. They were no doubt planning on mocking his performance later and my enthusiasm could help negate that. Maybe that was just me trying to justify pleasing Klay. Regardless of what the reason was and my pervasive guilt, I knew I would go through with it. I nodded.

"I understand," I said softly. He looked immensely relieved. 

"Can I...y'know...touch them," He asked quietly. I laughed, shocked by the change in demeanor of my sexual partners. The concept of being asked about what happened to my body felt foreign. He got even redder, taking a step back. The laughs from the next room got louder. 

"Please," I said, making my voice a little sultrier than it naturally would be, pushing out my chest. He gulped, sticking his hands out. He grabbed at them clumsily. He moaned softly. His hands were weak, comparatively, but the tenderness of his touches felt good on my sore flesh. I gasped, my nipples hardening. 

"Fuck...," he moaned, spurred on by my body's signals. "I've wanted to do this for so long." I blushed. He had always been something of peeker, I had caught him checking my cleavage often throughout the years. Now he squeezed my breasts, bringing them together. He was locked in, watching them jiggle. He switched his focus from one to the other, squeezing and rubbing. Despite myself, I felt my pussy dampen. His hands felt good. I parted my legs a little, breathe a little heavier. 

"Oh my god," he stared down, looking at my hairless crotch, softly shining with wetness. I matched his eyeline, noticing that his pants had started to bulge. Before I could judge the size, there was a knock on the door. We both froze, feeling caught, as if we didn't both know this was being streamed live in the next room. He turned, not really fully releasing my chest, pulling it with him, until he was out of range and it slid from is grasp, and walked to the door. 

"Oh," he opened it slowly, his voice unsure. "Hey Alvin." Alvin stood there, looking straight ahead. There was a lot more cum on his face and in his hair. I felt a twinge of jealousy, dampening my cunt. Alvin looked at my lust stricken face, and cringed. I looked doen, shame welling up in my chest to my eyes, those dampening as well.

"Klay said to tell you, you can do more than touch," my son said, his voice cracking despite his best effort to keep it flat. Evan nodded silently.

"Sorry, dude...but y'know..if she wasn't your mom you would ...they said if it wasn't me it would be Pudge and he wouldn't say no," Evan leaned toward Alvin, trying to explain to explain himself.

"I get it," Alvin said, voice weary. He looked up, meeting Evan's eyes for the first time. He smiled sadly, face slick with spunk. "I'm happy for you. Klay says she's a depraved whore who likes abuse." I looked away again, blushing at the gush of fluid from my leaking pussy. Klay again, got it right. I was a whore. I was depraved. I loved to be abused. The fact that I hated it, didn't make these things less true. The most depressing thing was the fact that Alvin had said "I'm happy for you." How many sons can be happy their mom is getting fucked by their best friend? I guessed it beat her getting fucked by your bully.

Evan turned back toward the bed, as Alvin padded softly back down the hall. He closed the door. He walked over, cockier than he was before. His hand cocked back and he slapped my tits.

"EVAN!" I said shocked.

"Shut up slut! You know you like it," He said, his voice less sure than his words. He looked into my eyes, his suspicions confirmed by the tinge of the moan in gasp. He did it again, harder this time. His blows didn't bring the same force as Klay's, but his hands whipped at the last second, making them sting.

"Now, get on your knees. I've always wanted to fuck those big udders of yours," Evan ordered, forcefully. I obeyed, without thinking. I undid his fly. His cock bulged in his underwear. He pushed both them and his pants down, stumbling a little as he stepped out. His cock bobbed out. It was strange to see a normal sized one again. His seemed to be about half of Klay's size, at least in terms of length, but pretty thick. It crooked to one side, swollen and red. Evan noticed me staring and blushed.

"You're big..."I purred, reassuring him. He stepped forward, his cock dancing near my face. 

"Let me get you nice and wet," I leaned in, giving his cock a long slow lick. It jolted, twitching. He moaned deeply as I moved to the other side, licking again

"Oh fuck," he grunted, and I felt a spray of jizz hit my face. I pulled back in shock as he grunted again. Another jet, this one squirting against my lip.

"OH!" I exclaimed. I heard a burst of laughter from the living room. He had cum very quickly.

"Sorry," he blushed. "I didn't expect you to lick it."

"It's ok," I wiped his cum up, scooping into my mouth without thinking. It didn't taste as good as Klay's. "It's tasty. You can do that anytime."

"Good thing I stole some of my dad's Viagra," he smiled, swelling with confidence. I looked down. His cock was still swollen itself, rock hard. "Now use those fucking tits, slut." He slapped them again, and there was cheer from the living room.

"Yes sir," I purred, stoking his ego even more. His cock twitched, with pride and I wrapped my big tits around it. I squeezed tightly, soft flesh wrapping around his hard cock. He moaned, head thrown back. I rolled my tits back and forth, working them around his erection.

"How's that?" I asked. I had never done this before. I wanted to do it well. Most importantly I wanted to pass Klay's test.

"Sooo good...much better than I imagined," He moaned out. I realized this must have been a long time fantasy for him. I picked up the pace, hoping to keep exceeding his expectations. He moaned clearly relishing the feeling of my breasts on his cock. I leaned forward, licking the tip.

He moaned, but overall remained calmer than the first time. His hips picked up, bucking against my tits. He reached down pulling both my nipples forward. I dropped my tits, letting him take over. He quickly let them go, grabbing my head instead, pulling it down.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock bitch," he grunted, thrusting his shaft into my open mouth. It filled it, tip bumping my throat. He wouldn't fill that to, but he could enter it probably. It was weird to hear Evan, who had always been sweet to me, call me a bitch. Weirder still, probably, that he was shoving his cock into my mouth. But there wasn't time to think about that. I just had to make sure he enjoyed himself. He probably didn't have a wealth of experiences to compare, to but I still wanted to do my best. I started bobbing my head on my own accord and his hand relaxed.

"Oh god," he moaned trembling. I grabbed his thighs pushing myself down on his cock, gagging as the flared head pressed into my throat. He moaned again, and I steadied him. His eyes looked down, meeting mine, wild with lust. I nodded and he thrust forward. He started to fuck my face. I handled it better than I had Klay's gargantuan battering ram's assault on my throat, but still gagged drawing a cheer from the next room. Evan's hand was gripping my head, pulling it up and down arhythmical.

"Fuck," He screamed, pushing me back. I looked up, shocked. "No way I'm cumming with out fucking you. Bend over the bed." I nodded, standing and obeying. I heard a murmur and felt a spank. My ass raised, pushing up. My pussy came into better view, glinting wet. Suddenly there was silence and then I felt his hand pushing on my spine, tits flattened against the matress. I stayed still and felt him thrust forward, tip of his iron cock bumping the edge of my vagina. 

"Fuck," he whispered, readjusting his alignment. He fumbled momentarily and then it sunk in. I let on a long, low, genuine if exaggerated moan, pushing back against him, feeling my pussy hold his cock tight in its wet folds. He whimpered with pleasure, enjoying the hot wet sensations coursing around his engorged member. Slowly, he started to move. His cock was more human in size, and the feeling was not as mind breaking as Klay's, but it felt nice still.

"Wow...," I moaned in encouragement. He received it, increasing the speed of his thrusts. I arched my back more for him, pushing back against him. He spanked my ass, eliciting another moan of pleasure. That made him go even faster. He fucked me in earnest now, hands sliding around my body to hold my tits. I breathed in heavily, enjoying the slight feeling of fullness in cunt and of pressure on my breasts. Two days ago, this may have been the most fulfilling fuck I had ever had, as sad as that was. Evan was no monster stud like Klay, but he was enjoyable partner. He rolled me up so I was still bent over the bed, but my torso on its side, looking him in the eye. He breathed heavily, laboring as he drilled into my cunt. I could tell he liked the way my face contorted as he slid in and out of me, the soft coos his cock drew out as it buried into my slippery snatch. His eyes glinted with sadism or desire, I couldn't tell, and he slid out of me and slammed himself into ye ass.

"OWWWWWWWWW," I screamed, shocked at the sudden forceful entry his cock had into my freshly deflowered ass. Evan looked scared, perhaps suddenly remember that the person on the other side of his cock could feel things. The cheer was loud from the living room. I nodded, trying to tell him it was ok. He understood and thrust again. Again, I grunted in pain. I had been a virgin there just last night, and now two teens and shoved their unlubed cocks in there, and I let them. This was not the monumental enlarging that had been required to take Klay's mammoth cock, but still a shocking stretch for my tight hole. He picked my legs up, laying them along the side of the bed. I looked at him unable to breathe right, struggling as he fucked me. He slapped my ass, and felt it tighten around his cock. With a smirk he did it again, and again, and again until he was raining stinging blows to my red and puckering ass. He put me back into doggy, bending me over the bed, thrusting faster. His breath was ragged. I felt sweat drip down onto my back. He grunted wildly. I felt his cock swell. He pulled out with a pop.

"OOOOO," he squealed, and again I felt a hot line of cum splash onto my body, this time on my ass cheek. I held still, breathing heavily. Another weaker shot hit, as he stepped back, smiling. "You passed." I collapsed on the bed, flooded with relief.

The End
Like Reply
erotic humiliation
Like Reply