PET TEACHER: BECOMING A TEEN STUDENT'S SUBMISSIVE - Copied
I have taught for over 13 years. I have had many boys check me out; some flirt with me and some definitely get a wicked erection peering surreptitiously at my stocking-covered legs. Now don't think I am all self-centered and vain; I am not, I accept I am a solid seven. That said, my greatest sexual asset is my legs, which are a perfect 10. 

I teach grade 12 English and started second semester with the class, if not from Hell, then from its suburbs. I had 30 students, most of whom were not what you would call English students, or indeed students at all. They had a surplus of attitude and a serious hate on for school. So after four days of getting nowhere, I decided to try a simple concept, let them help decide what we should learn. Curriculum is irrelevant with such a group, so I reckoned I would just try to improve some simple skills. But to do that, I would have to get them to think it was their idea. Therefore, at the beginning of class on Friday, the last class of the day, I asked them a simple question, "What would you like to do in this class?" 

I waited for a few minutes and then took in the responses from the 19 of 28 physically present, who had decided to honour me with their presence on a Friday afternoon. I rewarded their presence by showing a Simpsons episode. As the episode played, I read the comments from the class. The first one said, 'Nothing,' as did the second. The third suggested 'watching movies' while the fourth actually suggested we read the whole Twilight series. The fifth said, 'nothing', while the sixth responded, "Isn't that yer job." I was getting frustrated, but not surprised, as I read through these negative responses. Finally, the seventh response approached decency: it said, 'Learn more about social issues', while the eighth suggested we 'Only read---don't answer no stupid questions,' which I thought was a good idea. I began to have a glimmer of hope as I read the last two and the following few. Suggestions included: 'Being allowed to write their own stories, instead of poetry reading rap lyrics, research interesting people like Justin Bieber, and more of thye same. And then it happened...

I read a sentence so absurd and obscene that gasped, loud enough to be heard.

I stared at the sentence for almost three minutes, oblivious to the Simpsonian buffoonery going on around me

I rubbed my eyes, but the words were still definitely there.

I looked up at my class, wondering who wrote such a sentence.

I instantly knew the answer.

Julie Wilkinson. She was looking right at me, the only one not watching the Simpsons episode. As we made eye contact, a devious smile, spread across her cute face. Julie was a rather quiet student, who clearly resented school and most teachers. She was polite to me, I think because I attempted to get to know her and the others, instead of judging based on past marks and reputation, which could hardly have been worse. Was she a genius, no; was she as stupid as other teachers told me she was, no. She was just a girl who had not had the caring support she needed. I thought she was one I could rely on to get this class going, one I could maybe save from living her life as a waitress at Denny's. Yet, that all changed with one sentence.

Her answer to my simple question what she wanted to do in this class: 'Have you between my legs begging to eat my pussy, my pet teacher.'

I looked away and back to the paper. I couldn't explain it, but my panties were getting wet. I would be lying if I said I never thought about a student. I often went to bed employing one of my toys, or just using my fingers, fantasizing about being seduced by a cute student. All these fantasies usually involved being blackmailed to submit or being forced to please. The real me would never do such a thing, but the fantasy me got dominated on a regular basis. Just the night before this incident, as my husband, a great man, who is an incredible lover, and a caring husband and father, fucked me; I came not thinking of him, but rather of being dominated by a group of cheerleaders. Although I knew what she did was incredibly wrong and inappropriate, a part of me also got damp as I momentarily dreamed that her forward suggestion had become a reality. 

The bell saved me, or so I thought. As soon as the bell rang, the class emptied quicker than a keg at a college frat party, except Julie. She sat at her desk, her legs spread apart, her thigh high stockings, easily viewable; although the top of her desk prevented me from seeing her treasure. She then stood up and walked to my desk. I nervously watched her walk towards me. She looked at me and said, "Mrs. Walker, what is your Yahoo name?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"It is a simple question," she said with a tone that implied I was stupid. The same tone, I was sure, that many teachers had given her.

"It's private," I answered.

She smiled at me slightly as she said, again using a condescending tone, "I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked for you're Yahoo name."

I looked at her, stunned. 

"Now, Mrs. Walker," she demanded.

I have no idea why, but I answered in a guarded whisper, "nylon_lover69."

"Are you serious?" she said with a smirk.

"Yes," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"This is going to be easier than I thought," she said, as she began to leave. "By the way, Mrs. Walker," her condescending tone back, "I expect you online tonight at 9 p.m."

I looked at her, bewildered, but said nothing as I watched my student leave. After she was gone, my pussy was on fire and I rubbed myself to an incredibly quick orgasm, right at my desk. As soon as my orgasm hit me, I immediately felt fine. I recovered my senses, and decided that I would ignore Julie's rather obnoxious command. I went from turned on to pissed off, in the matter of an orgasm. As soon as I started thinking clearly with my head and not my pussy, I was furious. How dare she challenge me like that? 

Yet...

Five hours later, as I thought more about it, I realized she never forced me in any way and she sure as hell didn't make me masturbate after she left. As I considered this, I put my kids to bed and watched my husband leave to play his usual Friday late night hockey game. I looked at the clock...it was twenty to nine.

I'd like to think I went onto Yahoo to just check my e-mail and so forth, but as nine rolled around, I kept checking for requests for adds. At five after nine, I thought to myself, 'this is silly' and was about to log off. But I didn't. For the second time today, I was thinking with my hormones and not my mind. I waited and waited. 

At ten after nine, as I was wavering for a second time to log off, when a new friend request popped up. The name was 'Teen Mistress', I obediently, and with an odd eagerness, added her at once.

I waited, desperately waiting for her to type something. 

ANYTHING!!! 

I had the anticipation of a teen girl waiting to be asked out. 

Finally...

TeenMistress: Hi, teach.

Nylon_lover69: Hi Julie.

TeenMistress: How r u?

Nylon_lover69: Good, u?

TeenMistress: All right. Just getting ready to go out to a party.

Nylon_lover69: Ok.

TeenMistress: I just wanted to see if you would obey my command...and you did.

Nylon_lover69: No, I didn't.

TeenMistress: Why r u online?

Nylon_lover69: I am often online at night.

TeenMistress: If you say so, Mrs. Walker.

Nylon_lover69: Why did you write that?

TeenMistress: Write what?

Nylon_lover69: That you wanted me between your legs?

TeenMistress: Because I do.

Nylon_lover69: Seriously?

TeenMistress: I never lie. EVER.

Nylon_lover69: OK.

TeenMistress: So, be honest, did my answer turn u on?

Nylon_lover69: I can't answer that.

TeenMistress: Why not?

Nylon_lover69: I'm you're teacher.

TeenMistress: So?

Nylon_lover69: I have legal responsibilities.

TeenMistress: Ok, if u were not my teacher?

Nylon_lover69: I plead the 5th.

TeenMistress: I'll take that as a yes. Anyways, I got to go. See u on Monday my pet teacher. 

Before I even had a chance to respond, she logged out. I sat back and attempted to process what had just occurred. I was flabbergasted; stunned; horny. I leaned back on my chair and masturbated myself to an orgasm as I fantasized about Julie dominating me. As soon as I came to another explosive orgasm, my senses returned again and I was ashamed. I had to find a way to control these desires, but I wasn't sure I could.

MONDAY After a routine weekend, Friday seemed a lifetime away, and I'd almost convinced myself that it had never happened. I continued to live in this state of denial throughout the day, until the last period of the day. 

Perhaps I should also explain here that I have had relations with many women in my life. College was a very fun time and I had a couple of friends with whom I still played occasionally. I was quite submissive by nature, to both my husband and my female lovers. I had a hard time saying no to any command, However, I have always kept my personal life and my work life completely separate. With Julie, the temptation was there to combine the two.

I knew I was in trouble when she walked in my class dressed in a plaid skirt and knee high socks. The smile on her face spoke volumes. I had seen that smile before, on women who had used me as their personal plaything. My pussy began to get damp as my mind desperately tried to control the potentially dangerous situation. 

She sat at the very front of class, as she had every day since the semester started, and continually stared at me as I attempted a lesson on lyrics as poetry. I played a few YouTube clips of music lyrics, followed by a rather productive conversation about how today's music speaks for the current youth generation. The whole time, I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move. Each time I glanced at Julie, I got the same response; the same smile that told me she had plans for me. My face was flushed, and when the bell rang I braced myself for the inevitable assault.

But much to my surprise, she got up and left class, without a word. As I sat down at my desk, I began to wonder what was going on. Was she simply playing mind games with me? As I got up to leave, I pondered which was greater: my relief or my disappointment?

That night, just before bed I logged on to my computer and saw two e-mails. 

Read this story. http://www...'.s/student-tribbing-with-teacher Julie

I clicked on the link and read a sexually overpowering story about a student who dominated her teacher. I played with myself to an orgasm as I read about the complete submission of this teacher. I bookmarked it for future reading and clicked on the other e-mail.

Consider the following questions... 1.Were you disappointed when I did not come onto you today? 2.Did you get wet when you first saw me? 3.Did you read the story I requested you to? 4.If you read the story I suggested, which I am assuming you did, did you cum thinking about the fantasy? 5.Are u wet reading this now?

If the answer is yes to these questions, then you must understand it is futile to resist me. You want me. You want to please me. You won't be complete until you do.

A simple task for tomorrow...wear stockings and not pantyhose. 

Julie

I finished reading the second e-mail, my hand on my pussy, and rubbed myself to a second orgasm. I then logged out, cursed my weakness, and went and marked small assignments from one of my other classes, trying not to think about Julie.

TUESDAY I don't know why I obeyed. I always wear skirts or dresses to work. I usually wear pantyhose, although I own quite a few pairs of stockings, as my husband liked easy access to my pussy. I put on a black garter, the matching black stockings, a long black skirt, and a red blouse. The day flew by, as they always do, and soon it was the last class of the day. 

Julie came dressed in a ridiculously short sundress that clearly displayed she was wearing thigh high stockings. Like yesterday, her eyes bore into me throughout the class, as I discussed what makes a poem. I read a few simplistic ones and finally had the class write their own poems. I walked around the room, trying to assist and keep them on task. When I finally got to Julie, she asked me to read her poem. I nervously took it and read her poem.

I ALWAYS get what I want And what I want is my own pet teacher A pretty pet to please me A sexy pet to please me Complete obedience A pet on all fours A pet ALWAYS willing to do more For her Master My pet teacher is ready to submit Even if she...hasn't accepted it yet...

I finished the last line and handed her back the paper. She smiled at me and asked, "Like the poem, Mrs. Walker?"

"It has a very clear message and tone," I answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes, that it does," she almost purred.

I walked away before anything else could happen. I helped a couple of other students, my even as my pussy juices tried to break through my thin panties. The bell rang, and this time Julie did not leave. 

She waited until the whole class had dispersed. She walked up to me and said, "Mrs. Walker, that skirt is way too long for me to know that you obeyed my request." She was inches from me as she asked, "Did you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"I do," she said, knowingly, "You desperately want to be my pet teacher, don't you?"

"No," I said, unconvincingly.

"Really," she said, a tone of disbelief in her voice. Moving too fast for me to stop her, she lifted up my skirt and touched my extremely wet panties. Just as quickly, she removed her hand. "Why are your panties so wet, Mrs. Walker?"

I said nothing.

"I think," she teased, "they are wet from you thinking of being my pet teacher. Am I right?"

"No," I said, weakly.

"Really?" she asked. "You can honestly say you have not fantasized being between my legs, licking my young ripe pussy. Did you know I turned 18 just two weeks ago?"

I tried to keep control of the situation. I almost begged, "Please Julie, this has got to stop."

She shrugged and replied, "OK, whatever you say, Mrs. Walker." Abruptly, she then turned and walked out of my class. 

I sat back on my chair, my pussy juices leaking out a bit. I again tried to figure out what the hell had just occurred. 

I headed home, horny as hell. Before I realized what I was doing, I had grabbed my favourite vibrator and fucked myself silly. I was still cumming when I heard the kids get home. 

Quickly composing myself, I switched to my role as the picture perfect mother I was. Soon supper was on the table, like it always was.

Tuesday is games night, so the four of us played wii for a couple hours. After reading the children their bedtime stories, I told my husband I had some school work needing attention and would be up for a couple of hours. He went up the bedroom to watch some TV. I went to my office and turned on my computer. As soon as I logged in, I noticed there were offline messages from Julie.

TeenMistress: U there, my pet teacher?

TeenMistress: No?

TeenMistress: U avoiding me my pet?

I looked at the time; the last one was twenty minutes ago. I hesitated, only briefly, before responding.

Nylon_lover69: Hi Julie.

As I waited for a response, hoping she was online but just invisible, I checked my e-mail. There was one from her. It had three pictures of older women on their knees pleasing younger girls. The message read: Don't you wish that was u???

A few minutes ticked by without any response. Just as I was about to log out, she finally responded.

TeenMistress: Sorry, my pet, was talking to another sub.

Nylon_lover69: Another sub???

TeenMistress: Yes, a girl at our school, that regularly eats from my cunt, who you teach in your advanced placement English class.

Nylon_lover69: It can't be.

I quickly tried to think who in my advanced class it could be. None of them seemed likely candidates. They are all hard working, seemingly innocent, sweet girls.

TeenMistress: Oh it can...and it does. Actually to be completely honest, she ate my pussy today after school. I was horny from u obeying my command and knowing I would have u soon. So I texted her and she quickly met me in the girls locker room.

Nylon_lover69: I can't believe it.

TeenMistress: Oh...believe it. Don't u wonder who it is? Why would I lie?

Nylon_lover69:I just can't fathom someone in my Advanced class being a lesbian.

TeenMistress: Oh, she is not. She likes cock too. But she is also a very good pussy eater.

My brain could not get my head wrapped around this new information.

TeenMistress: By the way, her average is above 90%. Anyways, I will tell her to wear no shoes in your class tomorrow. Of course, she, like all my sub sluts, will be wearing thigh high stockings.

I still didn't answer; I was frozen in a state of shock. 

TeenMistress: U there. Answer me now.

Nylon_lover69: Yes.

TeenMistress: Tomorrow I expect a shorter skirt and thigh high stockings. 

Nylon_lover69: But I can't dress like a slut at school.

TeenMistress: I didn't say u should. But I should be able to notice the tops of your stockins if u are at a certain angle. Plus I want easier access to my pet teacher. That skirt today was very inconvenient.

Nylon_lover69: Julie, this has to stop.

TeenMistress: What does?

Nylon_lover69: This.

TeenMistress: This what?

Nylon_lover69: This seduction of me. I am your teacher.

TeenMistress: Yes...my pet teacher.

TeenMistress: I will make this easy for u. I want u; I want u as my submissive teacher who ALWAYS obeys. U want it too...I know u do; but u will decide. If u are dressed as instructed, and no panties by the way, I will know u are ready to submit to me. If u r dressed in ur usual teacher attire I will know u are not interested. Now go fuck yourself with one of ur toys as u imagine submitting completely to me. NOW!!!

As soon as she sent the last message, she logged out, not giving me a chance to respond.

I sat there, still trying to process all that had just transpired. Who could possible be Julie's slave? Was I soon to join her? 

My pussy was leaking juice, and I was desperate to cum, but I had no toy in reach, being in my office. I quickly went to the kitchen, grabbed a cucumber, and returned to my office. I instantly inserted the lengthy green vegetable inside my wet pussy. I pumped it in and out furiously, desperate to get off. The orgasm came quickly and shuddered through me like an earthquake; the trembles lasting long after the initial quake. After I recovered, I tossed the cucumber away and went to bed, determined that I would not submit...but...doubt lingered in my subconscious.

WEDNESDAY I was still determined to reject Julie's advances today, but I did obey her clothing request as I wore black thigh highs and a red skirt. It was not really short, but if I bent a certain way, one could see the top of my thigh high stockings. 

My last class before lunch was my Advanced English class; I sat at my desk with trepidation as I looked obsessively down at the feet of my incoming students. Cassandra walked in wearing boots, while Mary and Tammy wore those hideous Uggs. Tamara, Candace and Erin came in wearing runners. Ashton was wearing a dress, but also heels. Now it was down to Karen, Beth and Heather. 

My guess as to who would enter barefoot was Karen. She was an outgoing girl and oftentimes dressed rather sexy. I supposed it could also be Heather. Rumours ran rampant about her, though she seemed to me too outspoken to be the submissive type. No way would I guess Beth. Much too quiet, much too nerdy, always in pigtails. Trying to picture her and Julie together was almost laughable. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
But just as I considered this, in came Beth, in a blue sundress and beige stockings. And... shoeless! I double and triple-checked, but it was Beth. 

When I looked up at her, she quickly looked down as she sat down in her regular front row seat. Heather came in a few seconds later wearing cowboy boots and Karen quickly followed. She too was wearing boots. I sat at my desk and tried to make a connection between quiet, shy, reserved Beth and outspoken, trouble-making Julie. No matter how much I continued to try and make a connection, none came. 

I taught my class, greatly distracted, as I kept looking down at Beth's stocking covered toes. Visions of her between my legs would not go away. When the bell rang, the class dispersed, including Beth. I went back to my desk, still stunned and horny. 

Just as I was about to go for lunch, Julie came back in with Beth. Beth's head remained down as she followed Julie, who was dressed in a leopard skirt, with non-matching black stockings, a black t-shirt and, absurdly, running shoes. Julie asked me, "So did you guess Beth, Mrs. Walker?"

"No," I responded, honestly.

"Beth has been my personal sex toy for about two months now, haven't you Beth?"

"Yes," she responded in an almost inaudible whisper of shame.

Julie asked, her tone getting firmer, "Are you embarrassed because of me, my little pet?"

Beth looked up for the first time, with a clear look of fear on her face. She meekly replied, "No, no, no, it's just I didn't want Mrs. Walker to know."

"Oh," Julie said, surprisingly softly. She continued, "Beth, would you like to please Mrs. Walker?"

"Yes," she said, still not looking at me, her voice still barely audible.

"Mrs. Walker, would you like my pet here, to crawl under your desk and eat your pussy right here, right now?"

The question shocked me, my naked pussy damp and slightly leaking under my desk. I tried to sound confident and teacher-like as I said, "This is not the place."

But Julie interrupted, "That is not the question I asked. It is a rather simple yes or no answer, I don't need the commentary."

She paused, as my face went flush.

She spoke to me the way I might to a four year old, "So I will ask you again a very simple question and I want a very simple yes or no answer. Do you or don't you want pretty little Beth here, your straight A student, to crawl under your desk and eat your pussy? Your very wet pussy too, I am guessing."

The thought of both submitting to Julie, and of cute Beth pleasing me, overwhelmed any logical answer I should have given. I, just like Beth, meekly whispered, "Yes."

"I see," she said, "Well," she began, looking back at the open classroom door, "Beth, you better get under there quick."

Beth didn't hesitate a second as she moved around to my side and fell to her knees. Without even consciously doing it, I rolled my chair back a bit to allow Beth to be completely hiddenunder my wooden desk. I then rolled it forward again. I opened my legs as wide as possible and soon felt Beth's head between my legs. I gasped the second Beth's tongue touched my already desperate pussy. 

Julie smiled a triumphant 'I knew it' smile as she said, "So Mrs. Walker, are you ready to be my pet?"

I gave another moan as Beth's tongue roamed up and down my pussy lips, teasing me. "I don't know," I said, weakly.

Julie said, "You know I should explain. I am not a dominant Mistress. I don't force girls to submit to me. I have a gift of being able to tell which women are in desperate need of my expertise."

"Your expertise?" I repeated mindlessly and moaned again.

"Yes, I take women who desperately need to be assisted in their search for sexual bliss and I get them there. Take our young Beth for instance. Her parents' extremely high expectations, have led her to have no real friends. It so stressed her that she became suicidal. While tutoring me one day of tutoring me so I could pass my Chemistry class, I knew she desperately needed my help. She is inherently submissive and with some guidance from me, found a perfect balance between her parent's expectations and her stress release." 

I looked at Julie, stunned, as Beth's tongue began to concentrate on my swollen clit. Just then, Mrs. White, a good friend and colleague of mine, walked in the room. She asked, "What are you doing for lunch?"

I had to suppress a moan as I attempted to sound normal, "Oh, I have to stay for lunch and help Julie."

Mrs. White gave a peculiar look, before she said, "OK, well another time." She paused briefly, before she walked out. 

As soon as she did, Julie said, "That was close. Do you think she knew you had a student under your desk munching on your snatch?"

My face, already red with a mixture of humiliation and pleasure, let out a louder than I meant to moan as I gasped, "God, I hope not."

Julie added, "Now cum for me, my pet teacher."

I closed my eyes and focused on Beth's tongue, a tongue so tender and gentle. Desperate to cum, I reached under the desk and pushed her face deeper into my ocean of juice. Beth, understanding my unspoken demand, changed her approach immediately. She began licking me faster. Then she slid a finger inside me. As soon as she did that, my orgasm began to build. In less than a minute of Beth's intense focus the combination of her clit-licking and finger-fucking caused an orgasm so intense that my juices flooded out, all over my young student's face. Not screaming as I usually do was incredibly difficult. Instead I let out a sound I could not even begin to describe.

It did make Julie laugh out loud as she chuckled, "My pet teacher, you are a screamer, I see."

"Yes," I panted softly.

Julie then looked back at the door and said, "Beth, come back to me, my sweet."

I instantly rolled back my chair and watched this cute, sweet, girl, her face glistening with my juice, crawl out from under my desk. The scene was so dirty, yet so hot, my just pleased pussy began to get excited again. 

"Thank Mrs. Walker for lunch," Julie said to Beth, as casually as if I had actually taken her out for lunch.

Beth looked at me, my juice shining on her mouth and cheeks, and whispered, "Thank you, Mrs. Walker, for lunch. It was very delicious." She then gave me a smile I had never seen before from her, just slightly naughty, and added, much to my surprise, "I hope we can do lunch again."

Julie smiled and said, "Beth, how forward of you. You may go."

"Ok," she said, with a tone that seemed disappointed, and left without another word.

Julie watched Beth leave and said, "They grow up so fast, don't they?|

It seemed like a rhetorical question, so I did not respond.

Julie looked back at me and said, in an oddly cheery tone, "Well my pet teacher, see you in class." I watched her leave class as I sat in my chair, my legs still apart and my juices leaking down my leg. I sat there a minute to calm down and then composed myself and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. 

Two hours later, I was trying to teach Julie's class again. I was paranoid through the whole period, afraid that Julie might do something during class. Luckily, she did not. When class ended, she waited till everyone had left. Still at her desk, she asked, "So my pet, are you ready to submit?"

Already knowing my desire to do just that, I tried to delay the inevitability of it. Hesitantly, I replied, "Julie, I am your teacher."

Gritting her teeth, she answered sarcastically and somewhat loudly, "I know that you're my teacher, I am here every day, for Christ's sake."More calmly, she went on," But the question is very simple. I don't want to force you, or blackmail you," she paused for a second, letting the words sink in, before she continued, "As I could, since you just allowed a student to eat your pussy in your classroom at lunch. But blackmail is not my style." Again she smiled, now standing up and walking to the door. She closed it and turned the lock. She then walked back over and explained, "But you must want to submit to me; you must need me to fulfill your longing to be controlled; you must submit willingly. That is how I want it and, if you think about it, how you want it too." 

She was now at my desk, which thankfully, no one could see from the door's small window. She looked at me patiently, waiting for an affirmative answer she was clearly confident she was about to get.

I asked, nervously, "What does this submission entail?"

She gave just a small smile as she explained, "You will become my pet. You will dress as I tell you and you will obey every command of mine. Essentially, I own you, like I would a puppy dog." She then put her hand through my hair tenderly.

"But what about my husband, my kids and my job?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, my pet," she said, as if the question was silly, "I would never do anything to harm your marriage or your job. I would just open you up sexually; make all your dark, dirty fantasies come true."

Hearing all the assurances she just gave me, my decision now came quickly and confidently. I looked into her eyes, sincerely committed, "Yes, I want to submit to you."

Julie smiled, leaned in, and kissed me gently. I kissed her back. Almost instantly all my stress washed away from me. When Julie broke the kiss, I was disappointed. She said, "On your knees, my pet."

I got off my chair and onto my knees. 

"Good girl," she said, again like she was training a new puppy. "You will be a good pet, won't you?"

"Yes," I said, meaning it.

"Good girl," she said again, as she sat in my desk. She said, "Take off my shoes, my pet."

I obeyed, taking off her runners.

"Do you like my feet, my pet?" she asked.

"Yes, very much so," I said, her left foot in my hand.

"Lick my soles, my pet," she demanded softly.

I obeyed, licking her stocking feet, the taste an odd of mixture of sweat and nylon. It was not delicious, but also not disgusting. The simple submission had me wet and eager to please.

After about two minutes of this, Julie said, "Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Desperately," I responded.

"Desperately," she repeated, "That is an excellent answer, my pet." She patted me on the head; again like she would a puppy that had just done a trick. Julie commanded, "Beg to see my pussy, my pet."

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Please, Julie, may I see your pussy?"

She kept her eyes on me, as she opened her legs and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

I looked down between her legs. I saw her invitingly ripe, shaven pussy; her hard clit saluting me, beckoning me. I answered, my pussy doing the talking, "Yes, it looks delicious."

"Good enough to eat?" she coyly asked.

"Oh, yes," I responded, still staring at the pussy just inches from me, my mouth watering with anticipation.

Much to my disappointment and shock, Julie stood up and said, "Good to know." She went to her desk, me still on my knees, and opened her purse. She wrote something down and then walked back over to me.

"My pet," she began, "This is not the place for you to officially submit to me. Here is my address." She handed me a pink piece of paper, and explained, "My Mom works till midnight, so I have the house to myself all night. I expect you there at seven sharp."

I looked at her a bit surprised by yet another turn of events. I said, tentatively, "I think I can be there. Just got to make sure my husband can watch the kids."

She pulled me up and whispered, "Make it happen, my pet. Tonight I will release you from your restrictive barriers."

"OK," I said, without even thinking.

She kissed me softly for only a couple of seconds. Then she simply turned and sauntered out. I stood there, paralyzed, before I could gather my things and start home.

At home, I made supper, helped my son with his homework, and dropped off my daughter at a birthday party. My husband had no problem with me going out, once I explained it was to help a friend who was going through a tough time. So at 6:40, I drove to Julie's house, still in the same outfit I had gone to work in.

I arrived a couple of minutes early. As I knocked on the door, I noticed her rather rough-looking neighbourhood. It wasn't the poorest in the city, but it sure was not the wealthiest either. I waited over a minute, long enough for me to have second and third doubts about this whole adventure. Finally Julie answered the door. She, too, was wearing the same outfit she had worn all day. She welcomed me in politely.

I was escorted to the living room area. And asked me to sit down. She then grabbed a clipboard and said, "I have a few questions for you to answer, so I can assist you in reaching pure sexual ecstasy. Please answer all questions honestly and remember there is no reason to be embarrassed in front of your Mistress. Understood, my pet?"

"Yes," I answered, now petrified of the questions she would ask.

"OK," she began, "Question One. What toys do you currently own?"

My face went flush as soon as I heard the question, but I answered, "I have one small butt plug, two vibrators, a vibrating egg, and a wi-vibe, which is my favourite toy."

"A decent selection," she said, approvingly. "I need to get a wi-vibe, I am told they are amazing."

"Oh yes," I said, explaining, "It pleases your clit and your g-spot. Plus, you can use it alone or while getting..."

"Getting what?" she asked, knowingly.

"Fucked," I said, embarrassed by saying the word to my 18 year old student.

"No reason to be embarrassed here, my pet," she said. "Ok, question two. How often do you masturbate?"

"Almost every day, sometimes twice," I answered.

"I see," she said as she wrote down my answer. "Question Three. How often do you and your husband have sex?"

I though about this a moment before I answered, "Well it depends. He is often gone for a week or two at a time, as he works in the oil fields. When he is home, we make love every couple of days, give or take."

"Hmmm," she said, in a curious tone that had me confused by her intent. "Question four. How often do you have sex with a woman?"

"I haven't had sex with a woman in years," I answered, my tone slightly regretful.

"Really?" she said with a mocked shock. "I assumed that. A better question is how many women have you been with in your life."

"Oh," I said, going even a darker shade of red, "Lots."

"Can you be more specific?" she probed.

"Well over 40," I said ashamedly, and then tried to lighten my answer by explanation, "College was a crazy time."

"You slut," she accused, mockingly. "Tell me the dirtiest thing you have ever done."

I paused as I reflected on that, before asking, "With a guy or girl?"

"You are a slut, aren't you?" she teased. "Guy first."

"Well my ex-fiancé desperately wanted a threesome, so I gave him one," I explained, pausing for dramatic effect "with his best friend. I ended up being DP'd for the first, and, so far, only time."

"Did you like it?" she queried.

"Yes," I answered, "the opportunity just has not presented itself."

"Well that can be arranged," she said, with a devious smirk on her face, "now how about your dirtiest thing with a girl?"

I sat there thinking for a while before saying, "Well today at lunch would have to be up there. But in college during sorority initiation, my final task was to please all six of the sorority leaders all night. I ate each of their pussies at least twice and was fucked in both my pussy and ass all night."

"Did you enjoy that?"

I paused, unsure how to answer, before honestly admitting, "It was the greatest sexual experience of my life."

"I see," she said, jotting down my words. She wrote for a while, before finally speaking, "You are even more complex than I thought." A long silence filled the room before she added with confidence, "You need me even more than I thought."

I finally gave in completely acknowledging she was right when I said, "Yes, yes I do."

This brought a genuine smile from Julie who said, "Just a few more questions. Well, this next one seems redundant, as you clearly have done anal and like it, correct?"

"Yes," I answered, not as ashamed as I should have been from such an admission.

"Do you like to be called names?"

"It doesn't bother me and when I am really horny it actually turns me on," I answered, before adding, "although, I have no idea why."

"Oh that is easy," she explained, "You have an extreme sub personality. Thus you don't feel worthy of the love and attention you get. Terms such as slut and whore justify that you are indeed just that and not worthy of the respect of other people."

I reflected on this quietly as she added, "But true sexual bliss is a give and take. It isn't really about names; it is about finding each person's sexual personality and enhancing it. I, for example, don't get off from being fucked. I get off from the pure and complete submission to me, freely given by beautiful women. I can't explain it, but it is who I am. Just as you can't explain why you are so wet right now and have juice dripping out your pussy and down your leg."

I looked down and indeed, a small, small stream of my juice was dribbling down my right leg. 

"Last question," she announced amused, "What is your ultimate fantasy? What do you think about when you play with yourself?"

I paused for a long time, as Julie waited patiently for me to answer, until I said, "My fantasy isn't too far from what is actually happening right now, I suppose. I often think about being seduced by my female students. Of being blackmailed into becoming their submissive sex toy."

"Really," she said, overly dramatic, "any girls in particular?"

"Well, Ashton Kissenger, is my most constant fantasy Mistress," I answered, shamefully.

"The Reverend's daughter?" she asked, for the first time shocked by me.

I felt empowered being able to shock Julie as I added, "Yes, I imagine her dominating me and making me continually repent for my sins."

"Wow," Julie said, still surprised by my disturbing fantasy. "Well that was hot. Now take off your dress, my pet."

I stood up and with an attempt at sexy, slid my dress down my body.

Julie looked me up and down, admiring me. "Show me your breasts, my pet."

I unclasped my lace bra and allowed it to drop to the floor, my small, but still firm, 34B breasts, now free for her to see.

She looked at me. Her eyes lingered over my naked body for a long time. She did not speak. I felt more uncomfortable standing there naked than I did when Beth was between my legs in my classroom. Finally, the awkwardness of the situation was changed when Julie said, ever so gently, "Get on all fours, my pet."

I obeyed, instantly less self-conscious than while I was standing naked. 

She complimented me in a delicious purr, "Good pet, you're such a good pet." She then slid off her skirt, sat at the end of her couch, opened her legs and added, "Crawl to me, my pet."

I instantly obeyed, slowly crawling on all fours to my 18-year-student. When I reached her legs, she said, "Ready to submit, my pet?"

"Yes," I instantly answered.

"As soon as you lick my pussy, I am your Mistress. You will obey every command I ever give you, understood?"

With only a slight moment of hesitation I answered, "Yes, I understand."

She asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"You understand I know exactly what you need to reach pure orgasmic bliss?"

"Yes."

"I plan to take you places you have never even imagined," she continued. 

I looked up into her eyes, confused.

She smiled, "You fantasize about being taken by a group of boys, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, looking back down.

"Fantasize about sucking cock after cock?"

"Yes."

"Being a lesbian slave to me and all my friends?"

"Yes."

"Those and more will all come true, very, very soon, my pet," she announced to me.
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
"I can't wait," I said, my pussy leaking pussy juice.

"What do you want to do right now, my pet?" she asked, knowing the answer I was about to give.

"Eat your pussy," I answered, hypnotized by her shaved cunt.

"How bad?" she asked.

"I have never wanted to do anything more in my life," I answered.

"Well my pet, eat away," she offered. 

I instantly buried my head between my student's legs. I had not eaten a pussy for a while, but it is not something you forget how to do. I was in no rush. I wanted to savour the moment. When I was in-between her legs, I was in charge. I chose when she came. I always loved that power, whether it was eating a pussy or sucking a cock; pleasure at the mercy of my mouth. I licked slowly, up and down her pink pussy lips. Her soft moans indicated she was enjoying my tender licks. I kept up this gentle teasing for a few minutes, before moving up and taking her swollen clit in my mouth. As I sucked on her clit, I used my tongue to put extra pressure on it. Her moans began to get louder as I concentrated on her clit. When I could tell she was getting close, I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. I began pumping her pussy with my fingers, never letting her clit out of my mouth. Soon her legs squeezed my head, at which time I hooked my two fingers inside her pussy until I found her g-spot and watched from extremely up close as I gave her a full-blown shake-and-bake orgasm. 

I stayed in my obedient submissive position between her legs until she recovered from her orgasm. She then pulled me up and kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss she gave me a smile as she said, "Well, you are an incredibly good pussy pleaser, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded declaring my complete submission.

She stood up and walked out of the room. I waited there on the couch wondering what I was supposed to do. I sat there impatiently, naked except my thigh high stockings, until she returned. I let out a small gasp as she came out wearing a massive strap-on cock. It was easily 8 inches long. In her hand was also what looked like a butt plug; a large butt plug. She walked over to me and said, "Bend over, my pet."

I instantly obeyed. She bent down, spread open my ass cheeks and licked my anal entrance. No one had ever done that to me before and I was amazed at how good it felt. I gave out a surprised moan of pleasure. She then slowly pushed the butt plug into my ass. She had clearly lubricated it before she came back into the room, as it slid rather easily into my ass. She purred "You have had some pretty big things in your ass before, I see, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress, my husband regularly fucks my ass," I responded, honestly.

"I see," she said as she positioned herself behind me, her plastic cock at the entrance of my gaping cunt. I, without even realizing I was doing it, leaned back and took the cock in my pussy. "You are an eager little pet slut, aren't you?" she asked.

"Mmmm," I moaned as all eight inches of the toy filled me. My ass now rested on Julie's legs; both toys filled me completely. 

"Bounce back on me, my pet," she demanded, "Fuck yourself for your Mistress."

I quickly obeyed, each back thrust attempting to take the toy deeper than the stroke before. My moans quickly became screams as the double penetration filled me so completely I thought I might pass out. As I was getting closer to cummimg, Julie began spanking my ass. That immediately put me over the edge as, like a whore, I gave a scream that echoed throughout the room.

I quivered in continual orgasm as Julie pushed me onto my stomach, fucking me harder and faster. I screamed and begged her to stop, as my pussy lips suddenly became incredibly sensitive. But she didn't listen and only pounded me harder. The fucking had me going crazy with both pleasure and an odd tickle, if that makes any sense. 

Soon I was moaning again and, for the first time ever, had two orgasms from fucking, the second one even more intense than the first. Sweat poured down my body as Julie lay on top of me, both toys still buried inside me. We remained in that position until my orgasm had completely faded. Julie then pulled her strap-on cock out of me. 

"Did you like that, my pet teacher?" she asked, standing up.

I rolled onto my back and admitted, "I have never cum so hard in my life."

"Good," she said, "Now get over here and clean up your juices, my pet."

I struggled to get up, my legs still numb. After getting up my knees buckled a bit, and I almost fell face first into the cock.

This had Julie laughing so hard that the plastic cock bounced up and down, with my juice dripping from it. Finally, she calmed down and I took the plastic toy in my mouth. As I attempted to retrieve my juice from the cock I heard a door close. 

I looked up and saw an older version of Julie in the doorway, dressed in a Hooters outfit, a smirk on her face. I looked at her speechless, unable to move, my hand holding her daughter's strap-on cock, a plug still in my ass. No one said a word for a long time, tension filling the room. Finally I said, "I m so sorry, Mrs. Wilkinson, I can explain."

"You can explain why you are naked, in my livingroom, holding onto my daughter's strap-on cock?" she asked curiously, as she took off her shoes and walked towards me. "Which, correct me if I am wrong, is coated with your cum?"

I let go of the cock, but Julie quickly scolded, "Did I give you permission to stop, my pet?"

I looked at her, surprised she would still be trying to control me in front of her mother, until her mother said, "So you got your teacher in less than a week, which is mighty impressive honey."

"Keep sucking, my pet," Julie demanded, as she continued to talk to her mother as if nothing out of the ordinary was currently happening. "Thanks Mom, she is going to be a great addition to our harem."

"I think you're right," her mother replied, "I will be in my room. Bring her in for her final training."

"Yes, Mistress," obeyed Julie.

I continued sucking the plastic cock, stunned to my core and wondering what her mother could possible mean by my final training....
Like Reply
After her Mother left, Julie ordered I fuck her as planned before we were interrupted. I obeyed nervously knowing her Mom was in the next room. I went behind the 18-year-old and easily slipped the fake cock into her. Desperate to get done, I fucked her like a man: hard and fast. Julie seemed to like this as her moaning increased quickly and she began talking dirty. "Keep fucking me, my pet," or "That's it my pet, fuck your Mistress."

It took much longer than it had for me to get off, but when she did she screamed loud enough for the earth to move and for her Mother to know as well. I was long past mortified, but was also long past the point of no return.

After she had finished enjoying her orgasm, my mind a muddled mess of what would happen next, she suggested we should go into Mistress' room as she was not one to wait.

I repeated mindlessly, my facial expression clearly one of utter confusion and embarrassment, "Mistress?"

Julie shrugged and responded, "It's a long story, my pet, which I'll tell you about some day. But for now, it is time to present you to her."

Still reeling in overwhelmed confusion, I repeated like a zombie, "A present?"

Julie gave a slight sigh as she explained to me, "Just do as you are told and everything will be fine." She pulled me up and took me by the hand and I obediently and nervously followed.

We entered her mother's room and I saw her mother on her bed still fully dressed, with an odd unexplainable smile on her face. Julie immediately went to the foot of the bed and kneeled. I mindlessly followed and knelt down too.

A dead eerie silence filled the room. An eternity seemed to pass before Julie's mom finally spoke.

"So my Julie, who is your new pet?"

"It's Mrs. Walker, the teacher I told you about, Mistress."

I broad smile crossed the mother's face. She looked at me and said. "Wow, my slut that was ahead of schedule."

Julie responded. "Yes, Mistress, she desperately needed to submit, even if she didn't know it."

My face went an even redder shade if that is possible, my utter shame on display.

"Is that true, Mrs. Walker?" Julie's mom asked.

I looked at her speechless, before eventually stuttering, "I-I-I don't know."

Her amused smile never left as she stated, ever so matter-of-factly, "Well it is very simple, Mrs. Walker. Did you enjoy submitting to my Julie?"

Still ruby red, I contemplated my answer. In truth, I had never felt as sexually alive and sexually needed as I did when Julie seduced me and then took me. But still, making such feelings verbally spoken, to her mother was mortifying. That said, I was naked on my knees, so really did it matter? So admitting the truth, I answered, "Yes, I did."

Julie's mother ordered her daughter, "You did well, my slut. Now come get your reward." She parted her Hooters pantyhose covered legs to reveal her shaved pussy which was in plain view, having cut a generous hole in her pantyhose.

I watched, in stunned silence, as Julie, looked at me, smiled and winked, crawled onto the bed and between her mother's outstretched legs.

I gave out a slight gasp as I watched the incestual sexual act. Julie's mom, seeing my shocked expression, explained, as Julie's head disappeared, "Mrs. Walker, it is ok. Julie is not my daughter. She is a girl I took in last year after the overdose of her real mother, a co-worker of mine."

"Oh," was all I could muster, still bewildered by the whole scenario.

"Julie is a very good girl," she moaned, Julie's tongue clearly having an effect on the big breasted mother figure. She added, "You can call me Candy, Mistress Candy."

I looked at her feeling overwhelmed as I tried desperately to filter all these mixed feelings in my head. Part of me wanted to run, rewind the past two hours and keep on living my mundane, but controllable life. Another part of me was curious about the final training Candy had mentioned earlier. Another part of me, just wanted to completely let go and submit entirely not only to Julie, but also to this unknown, but clearly dominant woman. I also wondered almost to in unhealthy obsession, who else was part of this harem, Julie had earlier referred to.

Candy, seemingly aware of the inner turmoil I was currently feeling, attempted to comfort me through a moan, "Don't worry, my pet, you need this. You want to submit to me, your mind is trying to fight it, but your body can't lie." She held out her hand to me, implying I was to wait as I watched her have an orgasm. She screamed, "That's it baby, make mommy cum. Fuck me faster, slut. Yes. Yes. Yes!!!"

I watched in fascinated silence, my pussy betraying anything my mind was repulsed by, as I felt wetness slithering down my leg.

Once recovered, she continued reading my mind, "Your mind is saying this is so wrong. It is adamantly trying to convince you to get off your knees and run. But your knees feel like they are cemented to the ground, refusing to budge. Your cunt is dripping wet right now, just anticipating your complete training, your full submission, isn't it, my pet?"

I again looked at the voluptuous woman and wanted to say she was wrong, but the fire burning down below and the undeniable yearning to submit to her was too hard to fight. I answered, full of shame, yet flushed with anticipation, "Yes, ma'am, I am very wet."

"Let's take a good look at my daughter's new pet's merchandise. Get that cunt up here and straddle me, my pet."

My knees instantly broke free of the invisible chains holding me down. I awkwardly got up, looked at Julie, who was watching me from between her guardian's legs, and climbed onto the bed. I nervously presented my vagina to this older woman.

After straddling her face, I sat awkwardly as she touched and probed my wet and vulnerable pussy. Although I felt like a piece of meat, my body felt electric shots of pleasure with each forbidden touch. When her tongue touched my cunt, I let out an earth-shaking scream and felt an orgasm already building in me. In only moments of her tongue teasing, I was cumming like a high school boy, unable to control myself. I shook in undeniable pleasure, before collapsing forward.

"You got quite the pussy trigger, don't you, my pet?" she teased.

Humiliated, I kept my face in the blankets as I tried to regain my breath. I felt a soft spank on my naked ass, and jumped slightly, turning around to look at Julie's guardian, Mistress or whatever the heck she was.

Candy smiled, "You probably should be getting home, my pet."

I looked at my watch, a wedding anniversary present from my husband, and was shocked to see how late it was and how much time had actually passed. I responded, "Yes, I should," and began to get off the bed.

Both women watched me as Candy explained, "You understand that you are both my and Julie's pet and sub, right?"

I looked her unsure as I wavered, "Um, this probably shouldn't go on past tonight."

"Really, is that what you want? To go back to your mundane hum-drum sex life you had a couple hours ago."

"Umm, I don't know, I..."I began, but was cut off.

"Every new sub must complete seven tasks to become an official sub of ours. Julie will give you the tasks over the next couple weeks. If you fail to attempt to complete one, failure does sometimes happen, I know you are not committed to being our sub. If that is the case, we will pretend this never happened and you can return to your suburban boredom and no one will know of your naughty escapades today. But understand, if you do reject this offer of submission, you can't reconsider. It is a one-time offer. Now get out of here, I need to get some sleep."

I grabbed my clothes hastily and retreated from her room a bundle of anxiety. I got dressed and was just leaving when Julie came out in a robe.

"My pet, Mistress has forbidden me to continue your training until she knows you are completely committed," Julie informed me. She walked over to me and kissed me passionately and with cunt dripping tenderness. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Just in case you don't submit."

Before I could respond, she turned and walked away and disappeared into a different room, assumingly hers. I stood there, a ball of goo, before finally leaving and returning home.

THURSDAY

I woke up the next morning in bed in a dreamlike state, my body in a perpetual state of contentment. As I slowly actually woke up, last night's memories came flooding back to me. I let out a gasp as I recalled not only my submission to my 18-year-old student, but also my submission to her guardian and the decision she left me with.

To submit or not to submit...that is the question.

Is it nobler in my mind to suffer

the bores and chores of wife expectations

or to submit completely to my carnal needs and desires. To resist; to deny;

no more; and by submitting I may end

the boredom and loneliness of monogamy

That society is heir to, tis' a temptation

Devoutly to be dreamed, To resist; to deny;

To ignore; to submit instead to society's expectations: ay, there's the rub;

For in this social slumber I will surely miss my true calling. To submit...

I know that probably sounded geeky, but since I was a teenager I have used the 'to be or not to be' speech to make a lot of my decisions.

School the next day was excruciating. I knew I was different, but no one else did. Also, I would be seeing Beth and Julie, the day after two very different sexual submissions. Beth came to class like she did every day, no sense of the secret the two of us held; that just yesterday she had ate my pussy under my desk at lunch. She gave me her usual smile, her sweet smile, the one I knew said so much more. I taught class as I usually would, my nervousness fading away as I did what I love to do...teach. The last class with Julie was also anti-climatic as Julie was her usual student self. When class ended, Julie waited until the rest of her classmates were gone before she handed me an envelope and sauntered off.

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dear Potential Sub,

If you have decided to submit completely to myself and Julie, which I assume you have, you will attempt to complete 7 tasks in the next month. The first task is simple. Starting tomorrow you will no longer wear any underwear. That means no panties (which Mistress Julie had already ordered you do obey) and no bra. Of course, you are allowed to wear underwear when it is a feminine necessity.

Mistress Candy

I looked at the first task. I was wearing panties today, having completely forgotten Julie's order yesterday. I had never been one to go without underwear, even in my college slut phase, so this was a harder task than it sounded. I closed my door and quickly took my panties off in my classroom, trying to see how it felt. I worked in my room for another twenty minutes, or attempted to work may be a better description, before deciding to drive home. Surprisingly, after an hour or so, I got accustomed to not wearing panties.

The rest of the night was typical family stuff: supper, Big Bang Theory on TV, bedtime stories and a quickie with the hubby. Not surprisingly, while he pumped his cock in and out of me, all I could think about was Julie.

FRIDAY

It took me forever to get dressed on Friday. Having decided to fulfill the first task, I had to decide what type of blouse to wear to hide the fact I was not wearing a bra. Now luckily, my breasts at 34b were small enough and firm enough to not need one, but I sure didn't want my nipples to end up showing through. I decided on a dark purple sweater, a black pencil skirt and, as Julie had already ordered, thigh-high stockings.

At work all day I was self-conscious. Could anyone tell that I was not wearing a bra? It seemed unlikely, but it still filled me with anxiety. That said, another part of me felt hot and naughty knowing that behind the conservative look my students saw, I was dressed like a slut.

Julie gave me a long look when she arrived at class and I could tell she was trying to figure out if I had obeyed the first task. Like yesterday, when class ended and all my students had quickly evacuated, Julie came up to my desk with an envelope in her hand.

Very quickly, before I even had time to react, Julie squeezed my breasts. "She purred, "Good girl. I can assume you are not wearing panties as well."

"Yes, that would be a correct assumption," I admitted.

"Good slut," she said and handed me another envelope. "This one you will have fun with."

Once she left, I tore open the envelope surprised at how excited I was to see my next task.

Dear Potential Sub

I am very happy you have chosen to continue on this journey. I assume you had a day of both trepidation and liberation while you taught young minds that were oblivious to your naughty obedience.

Task number two you have all weekend to fulfill. Your task is to go to a gloryhole (the attached map has the two that we know of in town) and suck off at least three cocks. A good sub slut will of course swallow the whole load. If you wish, you may ask Julie to come with you if you are nervous. Just yahoo her. Good luck and have LOADS of fun.

Mistress Candy

After yesterday's rather easy task, this one was quite extreme. Somehow I had justified cheating on my husband with another woman, or three to be exact, but sucking another guy's cock seemed more wrong to me. I sighed wondering if I was able to do such a disloyal act. I truthfully believe my hubby would get turned on if he learned I had been playing around with some hot student, but I doubt very much he would be impressed if I told him I had sucked and swallowed three strangers' cocks. I drove home in a bit of a stupor, pondering if I should follow through with task 2 and if I did how would I pull it off?

That night, while the kids were asleep and my husband was watching sports I logged into my yahoo and attempted to reason with Julie.

Nylon_lover69: You there, Mistress Julie?

TeenMistress: Yes, just getting ready to go out.

Nylon_lover69: I don't think I can accomplish this task.

TeenMistress: Why not?

Nylon_lover69: It just feels morally wrong. I would be cheating on my husband.

TeenMistress: U already have.

Nylon_lover69: I know, but cheating with another woman seems less wrong.

TeenMistress: I see. Well if you want to submit to us, you must be willing to do whatever we order, no questions asked.

Nylon_lover69: I know...but I am worried about him finding out.

TeenMistress: Well, that is up to you, but based on our conversation on Wednesday, he has been with you when you fucked another guy.

Nylon_lover69: True, but he was there.

TeenMistress: True, but the reality is he allowed u to do it.

Nylon_lover69: I suppose.

TeenMistress: In reality, he has already treated u like a slut. If u fulfill all the tasks and become our full sub, we will have u sucking and fucking other men. If that is a problem, you better back out now.

I paused and thought about it. She was giving me an out. I could just pretend all this didn't happen. I could turn back the hands of time. But the more I thought about it, the more I knew I couldn't go back in time. I hadn't felt as alive as I did when I was with Julie since my college days. And the more I thought of the gloryhole, the more I began to get wet.

Nylon_lover69: No it is not a problem, Mistress. Thank you for calming me down.

TeenMistress: No problem, I very much want u as my sub, more than I have ever wanted someone, but u must choose yourself. I don't believe in forcing someone.

Nylon_lover69: I am yours, Julie.

TeenMistress: That's what I like to hear. Do u want me to come with u?

Nylon_lover69: Would u?

TeenMistress: Of course...tomorrow night, can u get out?

Nylon_lover69: I think so.

TeenMistress: Good, I will meet u at Zanders at 9...

Nylon_lover69: OK.

TeenMistress: Dress slutty.

Nylon_lover69: Ok.

TeenMistress: We can always go above and beyond the task.

Nylon_lover69: How so?

TeenMistress: That is for me to know and you to find out.

Nylon_lover69: Grrr....

TeenMistress: I gotta go...c u tomorrow.

Nylon_lover69: Yes, Mistress.

TeenMistress: Good night.

Nylon_lover69: Good night.

I logged out and contemplated tomorrow. My pussy was already wet with anticipation. All I had to do now was think up a lie to get out of the house.

SATURDAY

The day dragged slowly. My head flipped flopped back and forth between good girl and bad girl, but I already knew I had made my decision, as much as I pretended I hadn't. I told Jack I had a bachelorette party to go to for a girl at work and nervously drove to the seedy gloryhole.

I brought a different set of clothes to change in to. I pulled into a McDonald's first and went to the bathroom and changed into a cute sundress, I was already wearing tan thigh highs and, of course, no bra or undies. I arrived at the Zanders and walked into the adult store. Julie was not there yet, so I walked aimlessly round, looking at toys. A couple pervs were checking me out and I wondered if I would soon be sucking their cock?

"Well fancy meeting my teacher in a place like this," Julie said, pretending to be surprised to see me.

I turned around and Julie was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, the opposite of my rather slutty attire. She walked over and kissed me. I melted into her mouth, oblivious to the onlookers who I assume were getting woodies watching two chicks go at it.

Once she broke the kiss, she walked over to the counter and greeted, "Hey Sam, is our room ready?"

The balding, late 40s man, replied, "Of course, Julie, and I believe there is already a cock waiting."

"Yummy," Julie flirted and grabbed my hand, leading me to a back room.

Once inside, the full reality of what I was about to do hit me full force. There was a stool and a hole. It was seedy and something I never thought I would do. I mean I admit I have done a lot of slutty things, ignoring my teacher-student transgressions of the past few days, but nothing quite like this.

I looked at Julie with trepidation. She smiled, "Mrs. Walker, it is ok. If you want, I'll take the first cock."

I stammered, incredibly grateful, "Thanks Julie."

As if on call, a reasonably sized erect white cock presented itself.

"Hmmm," Julie purred and grabbed the stool, sat down and took the cock in her mouth. I leaned against the wall and watched Julie suck cock. Unlike myself, who tended to saviour a cock in my mouth, Julie bobbed up and down quickly, clearly trying to get him to come as soon as possible. I can't explain it, but seeing Julie, my grade 12 student, suck cock was a great turn on and suddenly my anxiety went away and was replaced with a sudden hunger. It took less than four minutes and Julie swallowed a load of cum. Once done, she stood up and said, "Your turn, Mrs. Walker."
Like Reply
I know she used the Mrs. Walker part as part of her dominance game, but I no longer cared. Instead, I said, "Good, because I am famished."

My hunger was about to be filled. A small, but erect cock had popped into view. I walked over to the wall, sat on the stool and easily took the small five inch cock in my mouth. I tried to replicate Julie's fast paced cocksucking, knowing I had at least two more to do. I also used my special saliva trick, where I make sure I have a fair amount of saliva in my mouth. This seems to make guys come quicker. After only a couple of minutes of focused sucking, I felt the first load of warm cum explode down my throat. For a small cock, he could sure cum. Once I had retrieved all his cum, his shrivelling cock disappeared and I stayed sitting waiting my next meal.

I didn't have to wait long. A second cock, clearly of an older gentleman, about six inches, popped through the hole. I took his semi-erect cock in my mouth and slowly worked on it to get it wide awake. After a couple of minutes of slow attention, I began to bob up and down. It took longer than the first cock, but after a few minutes of consistent cocksucking, I was swallowing my second load in fifteen minutes. As I allowed the cock to fall out of my mouth, I heard a voice, "Thank you, maam."

I chuckled and replied, "No, thank you."

Julie, who I had almost forgot had watched my slutty performance, said, "Fuck, you are a nasty little slut. How many of your students would even begin to imagine the sinful whore their teacher really is."

I blushed, but was distracted by the biggest cock I had ever seen live. It was thick, ten inches long and black. My mouth drooled.

"Ever had a black one?" Julie asked.

"No, but it is on my bucket list," I joked.

I took it in my hand and gently stroked it, just as Julie left the room. I wasn't sure where she was going, but I didn't care, I wanted to taste this long, chocolate stick. I took it's wide head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his mushroom top. Unlike the last two, I planned to take my time with this cock. I just started to take more of his great cock in my mouth when it disappeared out of the hole. My heart sank with disappointment, was I that bad? I attempted to peak in the hole, when another cock, almost poked me in the eye. It was a decent sized cock, probably 7 inches, but not the big black rod I now craved. I let out a sigh, but took it in my mouth. Now determined to get this over with, I began to suck quickly until I heard the door open. I quit sucking and saw Julie return with a large black man.

I stared in utter shock until Julie said, "A cock that nice needed to be met in person."

"She's pretty," the 6 foot 4 black man grunted.

"Slut, Jim, Jim, slut," Julie introduced. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to me, my pussy now soaking wet, craving his big black cock.

I awkwardly opened it and read it.

Dear Potential Sub

If you are receiving this, Julie has decided there is a delicious big cock for you. The good news is you now get to kill two birds with one stone. Task number 3 is to fuck this delicious cock. You may allow him to cum in you or on you that is your choice. Good luck, and you are crawling closer to being accepted as our full sub.

Mistress Candy

When I quit reading I glance up and Julie was devouring the big black cock. I joked, attempting to be raunchy, "Um, I think that delicious big black fuck stick is for me."

Julie quit sucking on the cock and ordered, "Well get naked, my pet."

I quickly obeyed. I noticed the other cock was still sitting there at full mass. I stood up, and said, "Come fuck my white cunt, while I suck this cock."

I took smaller cock in my mouth and eagerly awaited the deep penetration I desperately craved. I didn't have to wait long. I felt firm hands on my waist and soon felt his big cock slide inside me. I had to open my mouth and let out a slight scream as the wide cock opened me wider than I had ever felt. I returned to the dick in the wall and continued bobbing up and down. Once his monster was deep in me I again had to take the cock out of my mouth and scream, "Oh my God, your cock is so fucking big. Don't be gentle, fuck me like a whore."

I put my both hands on the wall, gobbled up the smaller cock with my mouth and prepared for a hardcore fucking. Not one to disappoint, Jim began to really pound his ten inch python in me. Soon he was pounding me hard while I sucked the glory hole cock. My eagerness with my mouth was rewarded with a full load of jizz and once the cock was satisfied, I was able to really just focus on the cock in my pussy.

I used the walls for balance and allowed the thrilling sensation of this massive cock to fill me. I came within seconds of focusing on his cock and screamed, "Yes, yes, I'm coming, don't stop fucking me." He obliged, hammering my pussy harder and spanking my ass.

"You like that slut," Jim grunted, never slowing down.

My first orgasm never fully subsided, when a second began to rise. I was so enthralled by the pleasure his cock was having in me, I didn't have time to think about my unprotected womb. He grunted, "I'm coming slut," and before I had time to respond, I felt his seed fill be completely and I came a second time. Unlike most men, he didn't slow down at all, just kept pumping his black piston in and out of me, shoving his cum deeper in me. He fucked me for at least three more minutes before he pulled out and I, without even a hesitation, dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck you are one hot white whore," he grunted.

Julie concurred, "Yes she is. Can you imagine she is actually a grade 12 teacher?"

"I wish I had teachers like you when I was in high school," he said, pulling his still big, but starting to shrink cock.

I sat still, unsure what to do now. I felt cum dripping from my pussy and out of the corner of my eye I saw another dick in the hole. I smiled up to Julie and said, "One for the road."

Julie just laughed. I returned to the stool, my legs weak from the fucking and took another cock, my fifth, in my mouth.

Julie and Jim talked in the background and I did hear Julie ask for Jim's number. Excited and fear mixed together. I wonder what she had in mind. I, now ready to leave, quickly got the last guy off and swallowed some of his load, allowing some to also hit my face and cheek.

I gave it a soft tug and stood up. Jim was no gone. Julie ordered, "Don't wash off the face until you get to your car?"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, not remotely surprised by the order.

As I got dressed, Julie complimented me, "Wow, Mrs. Walker, you have turned out to be a much better prize than even I could imagine."

"Thanks," I said, not sure if that was actually a compliment and if it was if it was one I should be proud of.

"See you on Monday, Mrs. Walker," Julie finished and left the room, leaving me alone in my own sin.

I took a deep breath, finished getting dressed and took the walk of shame. I walked past a younger couple who starred as I walked by, the girl whispering something to her man. I just kept walking and quickly made it to my car. I drove away fast and it wasn't till I was at a red light that I remembered my facial evidence of my infidelity. The light turned green and I had to wait a bit longer to clean my cum covered face.

I pulled over when I could into a fast food restaurant. I wiped my face off and went into the restaurant to fix my hair and make-up. Once looking like the prim and proper good wife I usually resembled, I returned to my car and drove home.

SUNDAY

Truthfully, Sunday was a day of recovery. My pussy was raw from the massive cock I had allowed to ravish me. Shame burned through my cheeks, my sleeping husband lying right beside me. I felt guilty, yet I knew I could not go back to before my submission to Julie. I craved her orders, I craved utter submission.

MONDAY

I arrived at school and while I was getting ready for the day, Julie arrived.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker," she startled me.

"Good morning, Julie," I replied, feeling slightly giddy just seeing her. I slightly shook my head, feeling like I was a teenager again.

"What was the head shake for?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just, well...."

"Well what?" Julie asked, seeming offended.

"It's just I can't believe how excited I just got seeing you. There is definitely something wrong with me."

Julie warmed instantly. "There is something wrong with everyone. I like you exactly as you are: eager, sexy and bedient."

I blushed, "Thanks."

Julie handed me another envelope. "After this weekend's tasks, this one will be very easy, I imagine. You can do it whenever you want, but I sure would like to be able to see you do it during my class."

When Julie didn't leave, I opened the envelope in front of her.

Dear Potential Sub

You are almost half way to complete membership. Julie and I are very proud of you. Your next task is relatively easy. You must masturbate yourself to an orgasm in class. WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN CLASS!

As always, good luck, my pet to be.

Mistress Candy

I looked up at Julie who had her devilish smile on.

"Oh, my God," I said, astonished by the task.

"You have suck cock at a gloryhole and fucked a 10 inch black cock. I think getting off in class should be relatively easy," Julie said, reminding me off my earlier transgressions.

"But a student may catch me."

"Then be careful and quiet," Julie shrugged, turning around and leaving. I watched her perfect ass till it turned the corner before contemplating my new task. I knew the morning was out as I was lecturing in each class. I contemplated a couple times during the afternoon, but just never felt I had the right opportunity to get myself off and get away with it.

After school, Julie asked, "So...."

"Sorry, I didn't accomplish it, yet."

"OK, well the sooner the better, my pet. You must have tasks 4, 5, 6 done by next Wednesday."

"OK, why?"

"Because task seven is a full evening thing at my house and the date is confirmed."

"Oh," I replied, trying to fathom what that event may possibly be.

"And, trust me," she recommended, her voice dripping with sexuality, "you don't want to miss it."

"OK," I said, still dazed by the unknown upcoming event.

"Oh, I also suggest you come up with an excuse for your old ball and chain. It will be a late night."

"What time does it start?"

"Not sure, probably seven, but Mistress will want you there earlier, at least at six."

"OK, I will find a way to accomplish this new task tomorrow."

"Show a movie," my teen Mistress suggested.

"Of course, why hadn't I thought of that?"

"See you tomorrow, Mrs. Walker, I will bring task five on the hope that you have finished task four."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and watched her perfect ass disappear for a second time today.

That night, the whole family went out together for supper and a movie. The evening was so suburban family normal. I almost forgot what I had become. That said, when I saw a big black man who looked like Jim, it wasn't luckily, I felt a tingle down below and all my sexual wickedness came flooding back. As my pussy begged for attention, I wondered what had I become?

TUESDAY

I had decided to show the video during my Advanced English class. My theory being they were way more dedicated to their studies and thus more likely to focus on the movie and not their teacher.

I waited till fifteen minutes into the film before I slipped my hand under my desk and begin to rub my clit. Getting horny at first under such circumstances was really difficult. I couldn't close my eyes and fantasize like I usually would, since I had to make sure no one was watching. I had been playing with myself for five minutes or so with limited success until I noticed that Beth was looking at me. It was like she knew my task and maybe she did. Her looking at me was enough to get the juices started and I could re-play her on her knees, under my desk and licking my pussy. Such naughty memories were enough to get me over the top and I had a small, but still intense, orgasm. I let out just a light whimper, but no one noticed, except Beth who smiled and immediately turned back to the film.

The rest of the day went by at a snail's pace, as I was shockingly eager to see what my next task was. I had to accept the fact that I was completely at the whim of my two future Mistress's and, although I should have been concerned, my only real thought was I needed more.

When Julie arrived, I nodded my head yes and she gave me a sly smile. Once class was done, she came to my desk. "How was it?"

"It took time to get going, but once I saw Beth watching me, it became very exhilarating."

"Beth has that way with people," Julie shrugged.

"So true," I responded, my face flushed.

Julie handed me yet another envelope. "Have fun, my pet."

Once she was gone I opened the envelope.

Dear Potential Sub

You are getting closer, my pet. I bet you can almost taste it, can't you?

This task should be easy after what you just accomplished today. You will go back to the same store where you committed your glory hole antics. You are to purchase A Whisper Wireless Metallic Bullet. You will wear it one day at school this week. The task must be completed my Friday as task six you will need the weekend to fulfill.

Julie will come and see you each morning. On the day you are wearing the toy in your cunt (you may wear panties that day), you will hand Julie the remote control.

I eagerly wait your final training my slut.

Mistress Candy

P.S.-Feel free to suck a cock or two if the craving is there!!! Which I bet it will be!!!

I had no idea what a whisper bullet was, but I assumed based on the letter it was a sex toy.

I knew I had no time tonight to go buy it, having to be home for my daughter's piano lessons. I would have to rush out right out at the end of the day tomorrow after school.

WEDNESDAY

Julie arrived in the morning. "So, do you have a story to tell?"

I couldn't believe how bad I felt that I had no story. "No, I didn't have time last night."

"Aaah, a pity," Julie said, her voice showing just a tinge of disappointment.

Trying to make her happy, I quickly added, "But I plan to go right after school today."

Julie smiled, which made me go warm inside, I couldn't believe how much pleasing her was pivotal for me, "Awesome. Are you going back to the room?"

"I don't know," I responded, unsure.

"Will you for me?" she asked, flirting like a teen girl does when she wants their boyfriend to do something for them.

Without even a flicker of hesitation, I responded, desperate to make her happy, see her smile, "Yes, Mistress."

"Fuck, I love when you call me that."

"I love when you are happy with me."

"I can't wait till I can have you again as my sub," she winked, and turned to leave.

As usual, I watched her perfect ass, in a tight black skirt, until it disappeared from view.

The school day came and went, like it often does and I rushed out of the school when the day was done like the place was on fire. I drove over to the seedy part of town where I had only a few days ago sucked cock after cock. I was dressed much more conservatively this time. I walked in and went to the toy section. I found the suggested toy rather easily and gasped to myself when I saw how big it was. Attempting to teach all day with that in me, never mind if it was on, would be a difficult task to complete. I purchased it and quietly whispered, "Is there a room open?"

The young man, probably no more than twenty, smiled realizing I assume, I was a slut, pointed, "Yeah, door two."

"Thank you," I absurdly said and went directly to the room.

I had decided I would only suck one cock, enough to please Julie, but still get home at a reasonable time.

I didn't have to wait long before a solid seven plus inch cock popped through the hole. I assumed it was the cock of the young man who I just spoke to. I sat on the stool and took the cock in my mouth. I don't know why, but I decided to take my time with this nice looking stiff cock. I slowly bobbed on the young cock, deep throating it every few bobs. I heard the moans of the young man and my focus became giving him the blow job of his life. I picked up the pace and using my extra saliva trick attempted to create an ocean of pleasure. It worked, as his moans became more constant and I was rewarded with an explosive load of cum. Once I had swallowed all he had to offer, he pulled out and I sat there oddly still wanting more. A second cock, a deliciously looking black cock, not the ten inch python from the other night, but still easily eight inches of solid black meat, popped through the glory hole. I didn't hesitate, gobbling the chocolate stick whole. I craved his juice and unlike the first cock which I savoured, this time it was all about receiving the cum deposit I was starved for. Impressively the boy had stamina, as my sore jaw could attest to; I wished I could have pulled him in for some hardcore fucking, my cunt itching for action. It took almost twenty minutes before I heard him bellow, "I'm cumming you fucking slut," which only made me hotter and I was rewarded with a warm spray down my throat. I continued bopping up and down, eager to retrieve any last extraments from his lovely cock. I finally let the delicious cock slip out of my mouth. The unknown owner of the big black cock complimented me, "Wow, you are one excellent cocksucker."

I replied, for some unknown reason, happy for the whore approving compliment, "Thanks, you have a delectable black cock." I shook my head at my geeky word choice.

"Delectable," he chuckled, "what are you a teacher?"

Mortified, I quickly got up and left the room. I was almost out the door when I heard the worst possible words I could hear at that moment, "Mrs. Walker, it can't be?"

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"It is. Oh my God. Mrs. Walker just sucked my cock," the now vaguely familiar voice said, clearly astonished.

I turned around slowly to see who this was, whose cock I had just eagerly devoured, and to somehow deal with the potential career ending situation. I looked directly into the eyes of Kane Canters, a student who had thankfully graduated last year. "Hi, Kane, this isn't what it looks like."

"It isn't? Do you mean it wasn't you who just sucked my cock and called it delectable?" he quoted.

Caught dead in my tracks, I changed strategies, I begged, "Kane you can't tell anyone."

"Oh, I won't Mrs. Walker," he said with a smile. I began to get a flood of relief when he added, "If you do me a favour."

I could only imagine where this may go. "Yes," I asked, full of trepidation.

"Well, next weekend is our big keg party at Pi Alpha Zigma and well I think you would make for some great entertainment."

"I can't," I defended, attempting to be rational, "Others may know me."

"Oh, don't worry, it is a costume party, you can wear something to hide your true identity," he retorted.

"Isn't there anything else?" I asked, desperate to avoid this.

"I can't think of anything, plus if you liked my delectable black cock, I think you will really enjoy my frat brothers," he teased. The thought of lots of black cock flashed in my head and I must have went red because Kane chuckled, "White teacher loves black cock doesn't she?"

I looked down.

"Doesn't she?" he asked a second time.

Humiliated, but unable to deny the obvious, I shook my head in the affirmative.

"Give me your cell number," he ordered, his attitude having shifted from stunned earlier to confident.

I obeyed and said, attempting to control this already out of hand situation, "But if I do this, it will be one time and then you will keep your word and tell no one."
Like Reply
"Scout's honour," he said.

"Ok, I will do it. What time?"

"I will text you the details, Mrs. Walker."

"OK," I agreed and left the store, a ball of rattled nerves. I reached my vehicle when I realized I had left the toy I had purchased in the room. I cursed and waited until I saw Kane leave the store.

I quickly returned to the store where the young man smirked, "Back for more already?"

I ignored him, went into the room, grabbed the bag and rushed back out of the store. I drove home in a daze, unsure if I was able to handle this complicated predicament I had got myself in.

THURSDAY

I didn't put the toy in me or bring it to school. I was so worked up over yesterday's incident, I just didn't have it in me to follow through.

Julie arrived expecting me to hand her the remote but instead I told her about my horrible predicament. She listened intently before responding. "Mrs. Walker, don't get too stressed over it. It happened for a reason. Just like you submitting to me was fate, so it seems was you sucking an ex-student's cock. You recall from Mommy's earlier conversation you would be fucking other guys, don't you?"

"Yes, but...."

"So although we didn't plan this, it works out pretty well. It happens after your final task next Wednesday."

"But...."

"Unless you are saying you don't want to fulfill your final tasks to become our full sub?"

"I don't know, I am so confused," I said, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you last week, I knew what was best for you?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well always remember that, Understood?" she asked, although it wasn't a question.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, knowing that all this was now out of my control and unable to resist Julie even slightly.

"Good girl," she said, like I was a child before asking, "By the way is Kane hung?"

I mumbled, "Yes, but not like the guy from the weekend."

"Nice," she smiled, "I think I will join you next weekend. We could put on quite the show."

Oddly, the thought of her there with me somehow relaxed me, "You would come?"

"For sure," she said, before warning, "If you have finished all seven tasks by then."

"Ok, ok, I will make sure to wear the weird toy thing tomorrow."

"Awesome," she giggled, like the school girl she really was. "Later, Mrs. Walker," she finished and left my room.

FRIDAY

I tested the toy in me at home and although definitely awkward, I could walk normal with it in me. I kept the toy in me before and went to work.

Julie was already waiting for me. Her voice was incredibly cheery, "Good morning, Mrs. Walker."

"Good morning, Mistress Julie," I replied.

"I assume you have something for me," she purred.

I reached for my purse and handed her the remote. She instantly turned it on. Even though I assumed she would do this, I still convulsed on contact and had to really focus not to begin moaning, the toy bringing instant sweet vibrations to me. After a few seconds she shut it off. "Task five is almost complete, my pet," she optimistically offered before turning and leaving me to my horniness. As her firm ass disappeared from view all I could think about was touching, kissing and licking my young Mistress's ass. I shook myself to reality and attempted, barely, my pussy begging for attention, to prepare for my work day.

I got through my first two classes with only slight distractions and was walking down the hallway when I felt a sudden pulsing in my cunt. I grunted "Aaah," and had many students look my way. I was mortified, but quickly recovered my demeanour and kept walking, the toy vibrating in me. Unlike last time, the toy didn't quit after a few seconds and I went to the staffroom and got a coffee. I tried to quickly retreat back to the solitude of my classroom, but ended up in a conversation with the vice-principal about a student in my last period class. I tried to listen to the conversation, but it was very difficult with the constant buzzing in my cunt teasing me relentlessly. As soon as the conversation was done, I returned to my classroom and the buzzing thankfully stopped, although I could feel a slight damp spot on my panties.

The class before lunch went well until there were only a few minutes left and they were working in small groups discussing the opening scene of Hamlet. I was at my desk writing notes for my afternoon classes when suddenly the toy began working inside me again. I looked up and was surprised to see Beth staring directly at me, a smile on her face. I smiled back, both us of adding yet another naughty secret to our growing sin. Unlike the first two times it was turned on, this time the speed was on higher and bringing me much more pleasure than the earlier teasing vibrations. I put both hands on my desk and tried to focus so I wouldn't let out any sort of obvious pleasure sounds. Luckily, the bell rang and students left. Beth stayed at her desk, her gaze never leaving mine and turned up the power of the toy. Unable to control my body any longer, I let go of my resistance and within a minute an orgasm shook me to the core. My classroom door still open, I kept my mouth closed at first before opening my mouth to let out a long breath. I still had both hands gripping my desk while I allowed the orgasm to flow through my body. Just as suddenly as it was vibrating inside me, it stopped. I looked up and realized I was alone in my classroom. I sat in my own juices for a few minutes until I had recovered from the intense orgasm Beth had forced me to have. Once feeling strong enough to walk again, I quickly went to the washroom and washed my pussy, desperate to rid myself of any scent of sex that lingered on me.

I had a couple hour reprieve before the final class of the day arrived. I assumed Julie had the remote and it was only a matter of time before she turned it on. Much to my surprise, and oddly slight disappointment, Julie never turned on the toy. Class ended and Julie, as was becoming all too routine, waited until the class was gone and came over to my desk. "So, did you enjoy your new toy?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"I thought about turning it on during class today, but thought maybe it would be too much."

"I am OK with whatever you decide, Mistress."

"Good answer," Julie responded and handed me another envelope.

I took it and opened it.

Dear Potential Sub

Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel, my pet? You are so close to your complete submission.

Your last task before the big grand finale is to go to the Le Chateau Club, an upper class lesbian bar, and eat at least three pussies.

I highly recommend you dress with class as it will make the task a lot easier. I also recommend you look shy and nervous; such a look will have the dominant lesbians there fighting to use you.

Your final training is almost complete my slut.

Mistress Candy

Once I finished reading it, I looked up and said, "It is getting really hard to make up excuses for why I am gone all the time."

Julie smiled, "Well after this task and Wednesday, your training will be complete and you will have much more freedom to choose when you want or need to submit. Well and I guess next Saturday at the frat house."

"Yeah, I have no idea what I am going to tell my husband," I sighed.

"If you want I will call you at about 9 and pretend to be a friend in crisis. That way you can use the excuse that you have to go and help a friend."

"That is a great idea," I agreed, suddenly relaxed.

"Great," Julie said, "problem solved. That said, you should start thinking of a reason to be gone again Wednesday and Saturday."

"I already told him I have a girl's jewellery party on Wednesday I had to go to."

"Good one. Now all you need is an excuse to be gone next Saturday."

"Yeah," I will have to think about that."

"Well I got to get going, talk to you tomorrow, Mrs. Walker."

"OK, Mistress."

I watched her leave yet again, her perfect ass in tight jeans leaving little to the imagination, knowing that two tasks from now I would be hers unconditionally.
Like Reply
Task 6

SATURDAY

I suppose I should have been anxious or guilty about tonight, yet what I felt instead was an overwhelming feeling of excitement. The thought of going to this lesbian club had intrigued me greatly, although I had no idea how I was possibly going to eat three pussies. 

As planned, Julie called me at nine. I told my husband that a colleague of mine needed to talk to someone and that I was going over to comfort her. My husband, being the sensitive man he was, told me to go and I quickly left my house. I drove to a gas station where I changed into my lesbian bar outfit: an aqua blue dress that was classy but showed enough skin to tease and tan thigh high stockings. 

Now I don't know what I expected to find at this club, but what I did find was an array of beautiful women ranging in age from their very early twenties to their sixties, of all races, shapes and sizes. 

As I perused the room, like a tourist in a foreign land, I was suddenly awakened from my gawking by an older white haired beautiful woman. 

She looked me over like men used to when I was single at the bar. I was the potential prey and they were ready to hunt me down. Like when I was younger, I was incredibly nervous. I was confident I was a pretty good cocksucker, but I was less sure I could impress a confirmed lesbian.

She sauntered over to me, her smile dripping with seduction, a cougar on the prowl. As soon as she reached me, she asked, "First time here darling?"

"Yes," I replied, nervously.

"I thought so." She chuckled softly. "You look like a deer in the headlights."

She grabbed my hand and said, "Follow me dear."

I followed obediently, letting my trepidation disappear and allowing myself to just let whatever happens, happen.

She led me to the bar and ordered a martini for me, not asking my preference. I could already tell she had a dominant personality, but one that was hidden behind a cloak of propriety. 

She asked, her hand falling onto my stocking-clad knee, "And what is your name, my pretty?"

"Jasmine," I answered shyly.

"I am Louise." She smiled and asked, "And what does my pretty Jasmine do for a living?"

"I am a teacher," I answered.

"Hmmmm," she purred, her hand sliding up just subtly up my leg. "Does teacher need to be taught?"

"Yes, ma'am," I whispered, implying, I hoped, by allowing her to control the conversation and hopefully whatever might follow, that she was in charge and I was the eager submissive.

She ordered, her tone still sweet, yet clearly an order, "Follow me, my pretty teacher."

She squeezed my leg and grabbed my hand and led me to a secluded table at the back corner of the club. As I followed behind her, clearly being led, I felt as if all the other women knew I was a submissive slut about to be used. Oddly, instead of feeling embarrassed as I should have been, like I would have felt a couple weeks ago, I was instead extremely excited. 

At the table was another woman, elegantly dressed as well, probably no older than thirty-five, sipping a martini. 

Louise surprised me by her next words, "Mistress Ellen, I would like you to meet Jasmine. It is her first time here."

Ellen smiled at me as my brain processed this turn of events. "Nice to meet you, Jasmine. Please have a seat." She patted a spot beside her.

I obeyed, a rush of excitement hitting me.

Louise sat beside me as well and I was suddenly sandwiched between two very attractive lesbians. 

Ellen asked, "And what brings you here?"

I didn't want them to know the whole truth, so I told only part of the truth. "I have recently become curious about women and a friend of mine suggested coming here."

"Curious how?" Ellen asked, her hand falling deliberately onto my leg.

I stammered, a warm jolt from her touch distracting me, "I-I-I have always found women attractive, but only recently have I decided to act on it."

Ellen's aqua blue eyes, matching my dress, stared into mine, giving me all her attention, as her hand slithered under my skirt. She asked, "Why now?"

I shrugged, and joked, "Midlife crisis maybe."

Both beautiful women laughed and Ellen leaned in and kissed me. It was so warm and gentle I melted on contact. Her hand under my skirt reached my panties and just lingered there.

Her tongue swirled in my mouth. When she broke the kiss, I felt a sudden disappointment. Her smile never left as she asked, "Have you been with a woman before?"

Continuing my lie, I answered, "Not other than a couple of drunken moments in college, Miss," attempting to show her my submissive persona.

Her eyes gave away that she liked the use of the word' Miss' as she asked, "What do you do for a living?"

"She's a teacher," Louise answered for me.

Ellen purred, "You are, are you? That is delicious."

"Thank you, Miss," I replied, her finger slowly outlining my pussy lips through my now damp panties. 

"What do you want to have happen tonight?" 

Her finger distracting me greatly, I let out a light moan and answered, "To please you."

Her finger slipped inside my panties and found my fevered pussy. "That is a very good answer, teach."

She stared into my eyes, silence lingering, as she slowly pumped my pussy. The only sound was the dance song playing in the background and my growing moans of pleasure.

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss," I moaned, louder than I meant to.

She slipped a second finger into my wet pussy and hooked her fingers inside searching for my g-spot. When she brushed it with her fingers I let out a little yelp. She began tapping on my g-spot, like it was a drum, while she snapped her other finger. Wordlessly, Louise slid under the table, between my legs and after pushing my dress up, she pulled my panties to side and licked the bottom of my pussy lips.

My moans were increasing as my orgasm was building quickly. Ellen finally spoke. "A good submissive comes when directed to. Do you want to be a good sub?"

"Yeeeeeees," I moaned, my orgasm getting closer. 

"Good," she smiled, suddenly pulling her fingers out of me. Louise simultaneously quit licking me as well as Ellen said, "You will not come until told, will you my pretty teacher?"

I squeezed my legs together to attempt to prevent my building orgasm as I obediently replied, "Yes, Miss."

"You are such a good girl," she purred.

"Thank you, Miss," I answered, blushing from the odd compliment.

"Do you want to please me?" the dark haired Mistress asked.

"Yes, Miss," I responded, maybe a bit too eagerly.

"Crawl under the table," she ordered.

"Yes, Miss," I obeyed, sliding under the table. Until I was under the table I had no idea what she was wearing other than a black cocktail dress. Although it was darker under the table, I was able to see she was also wearing black stockings, a garterbelt and four-inch pumps.

I moved my hands to her dress to push it up when she said, "Slow down, teach. Just sit there for now. I will tell you when I am ready for you."

"Yes, Miss," I replied, suddenly embarrassed. I sat under the table for quite a while as the two women talked. I could hear pieces of the conversation, but not all. I also got a dog's eye view of Louise being fingered by Ellen. Part of me wanted to crawl between Louise's legs and lick her pussy, but instead I watched like a puppy dog. Louise came from the fingering as her legs stretched out and twitched uncontrollably. My own pussy wanted such attention, but instead I sat under the table waiting further instruction. I was under the table for half an hour before Ellen finally slipped her feet out of her heels and ordered me, "Lick the soles of my feet, teacher."

I took her silk-stockinged foot, easily the softest, silkiest stockings I had ever touched, and lifted it to my mouth. I licked the bottom of her foot, making sure my tongue explored her entire sole. The act was humiliating and yet a great turn on. I replicated my concentrated obedience on her other foot as well.

Finally, the dominant brunette ordered, "Take off my panties."

I eagerly did, realizing I was still three pussies away from the minimum three my real Mistress-to-be expected from me.

"Put my panties in your mouth," she instructed.

I again obeyed. The smell was a faint tease while her slight damp panties gave a subtle sampling of her precious prize.

Time moved on again as she tested my patience. Frustration was building as I desperately wanted to taste her, to, please her. I considered crawling out from under the table and leaving, but her scent enticed me and kept captivated enough to not crawl away.

Louise left and I prayed it was now time to please this powerful, hypnotic woman. She pulled up her dress, opened her legs and presented me with an up close and personal look of her perfect shaved pussy. Instead of asking me, ordering me, to pleasure her, she began to slowly rub herself instead.

This masturbation continued for a couple of minutes until another woman, in tan nylons, sat beside her. Ellen quit masturbating and snapped her fingers at her crotch. I eagerly moved forward just as I heard Ellen say, "Hello, Senator Green."

I let out a gasp just as I was extending my tongue to Ellen's glistening pussy. As soon as my tongue made contact, Ellen closed her legs on my head and I could no longer hear their conversation. I lapped eagerly the delicious pussy juice of this sexy Mistress as I wondered if it really was Senator Green, Daphne Green, at the table before me. She was a major women's rights activist and it never even remotely clicked that she could be gay.... That said, I never would have thought I'd be at a lesbian bar, under a table, eating some stranger's pussy. 

I concentrated on getting my first of three pussies off. Since she was having a conversation with the Senator, I assumed she wanted a slow-burn pleasure. I slid my tongue up and down her pussy lips, only touching her clit gently every once in awhile. Each clit touch gave her a little flinch, that I assumed the Senator noticed. This slow pleasing lasted fifteen minutes or so until my knees began to feel numb. I then focused on her clit, taking it in my mouth and pulled it in. I used my tongue to flick her swollen clit, each flick sending an intense pulse through her. Her legs loosened from my head and stiffened as she squirted her juices all over my mouth. Impressively, considering how much she came, she didn't let out much of a moan, obviously having incredible control. I lapped up her excess juices and heard Ellen ask, "Senator Green, would you like your pussy pleased?"

She answered, her voice clearly recognizable as the Senator of our State, "That would be delightful."

Ellen lifted up the table cloth and requested, in a very polite tone, as if she was asking a waitress to bring her another drink, "Would you please pleasure my guest while we continue chatting?"

"Yes, Miss," I replied, secretly excited to pleasure our Senator. I repositioned myself, between her tan stocking -clad legs as she opened them up to reveal she was not wearing panties and I was staring at the Senator's perfectly trimmed pussy. I briefly wondered if she had had panties on earlier, as I leaned forward and began to lick her very strong- smelling and tart tasting-pussy. As with Ellen, I gave her the slow burn, attempting to get the Senator revved up for an intense orgasm. Fifteen more minutes ticked by before the Senator grabbed my hair and pulled me deeper into her pussy as she began to rub herself with my face. Thankfully, after less than a minute of this facial assault and I was being coated again by an excessive amount of cum. The Senator let go of my head and I continued to lap her pussy as the orgasm flowed through her. 

A couple of minutes later, Ellen said, "You may join us now."

My aching knees loved those words, but the thought of being face to face with our state's Senator after what I had just done to her suddenly caused me loads of anxiety.

The Senator added, "Yes, I want to meet the woman with the special tongue."

My face went red under the table at the compliment as I slowly pulled myself off my weary knees and back up on the soft chair.

I kept my head down waiting to be spoken too. I was across from the Senator and beside Ellen. Ellen said, "Senator Green, this is a first time visitor here, Jasmine."

I looked up to the Senator, whose trademark smile stared back at me, as she extended her right hand. "Nice to meet you, Jasmine."

I shook her hand as I nervously responded, "Nice to meet you to Senator Green, I have always been a big supporter of yours."

She responded, squeezing my hand, "And I am a big supporter of you, too."

"Thank you." I blushed even more.

"What do you do for a living?" the Senator inquired.

"I teach, Ma'am," I answered.

"Oh, I bet you have the boys and girls drooling over you."

I shrugged with a chuckle. "I don't think too many see me as more as the bitch who makes them read Shakespeare."

She laughed at my frankness, going to her purse and pulling out a business card. She handed it to me and offered, "I could always use a teacher in my focus groups."

I took the card and said, "I would love to."

We chatted like ordinary adults for a few minutes before Senator Green said she had another engagement she needed to go to. She kissed me on the lips gently before demanding, "You better call me."

"I will," I replied, knowing I would. I turned to Ellen and asked, "Where is the washroom?"

Ellen pointed to the opposite end of the club and warned, "Be careful, there can be some predators there and they will devour you whole."

Much more confident than I was an hour ago, I retorted, "Maybe I want to be hunted down and devoured."

Ellen smiled, "Well, don't say I didn't warn you, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, standing up and starting my walk to the washroom. 

I surveyed the bar. It was much busier now and the dance floor was packed. Most were dancing as women usually do, but a couple were grinding on each other and a couple were making out. Louise was dancing with some young blonde and waved to me as I walked by. I waved back, thinking she would be a good third. 

I reached the bathroom and other than a short line for one stall even though a couple of others were open, it looked like any other girl's bathroom.

I went to one of the open stalls and sat down to pee and collect myself. I was startled almost instantly by loud moans and then the dominating overpowering voice of a woman in the stall beside me, "That's it slut, lick my black pussy, get me off you rich white dyke."

I noticed a hole on the wall and before I even had time to consider what I was doing, I leaned forward and peeked through the peephole. I saw a large black woman, her legs spread open, and some blonde between her dark legs. I watched in voyeuristic awe at the obscene sexual act long after I had finished peeing.

The black woman orgasmed as I watched, "That's it slut, get Big Rosie off, lap up my sweet juice."

The white woman moved her head up and down like I would on my husband when I gave him a blow job. Big Rosie's moans got louder and louder until she screamed, loud enough that everyone in the bathroom knew exactly what was going on, "I'm comiiiiing slut, yes, you fucking whore lick my cunt."

Just then Big Rosie looked directly at me, well my eye, smiled smugly, and announced, "We got an audience slut. Look up so she can get a good look at you."

The white woman looked up, her face gleaming with pussy juice and I gasped. It was Sandra Shelton, our school's Student Association President two years ago, and daughter of Reverend Shelton. The sight shocked me to the core. 

I backed away quickly, as if she could recognize me from the peephole.

Big Rosie called out, "I expect you in line, slut."

I ignored her order as I exited the stall. Washing my hands, I trembled with nervousness, attempting to hurry to avoid Sandra seeing me. I was just about to escape when I heard my name, "Mrs. Walker, is that you?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around and was face to shiny face with an ex-student. I acted as if this was a normal place for either of us to be. "Oh, hi Sandra, how is college life?"

Sandra walked to me, others watching curiously, and admitted, "Well, it has let me finally accept what I am."

"Oh," I responded, unsure how to respond.

Not remotely ashamed to have pussy juice on her face, she asked, her smile suddenly flirty, "But the better question, is what is my married teacher doing here. You are still married, right?"

"Yes," I answered suddenly nervous.

Her hand grabbed mine. "Come with me."

Her fingers intertwined with mine, I involuntarily followed her out of the washroom, past the dance floor, and to a table with two other college girls, thankfully neither none that I knew. 

Sandra introduced me to Tammy and Angel and explained, "They're not lesbians, but were curious to see the club."

I stammered, "I-I-I am not a lesbian either."

"Bi?" Tammy, the brunette, questioned.

My face went beet red, before I answered, "Yes, I guess so."

Angel, a platinum blonde, asked, "And how do you know our Sandra?"

"I taught her a couple of years ago, and I go to her father's church," I answered, shame clearly burning on my red cheeks.

"Oh my, scandalous," Tammy giggled. 

I blushed even more as Sandra offered, "Have a seat, Mrs. Walker."

I obeyed, although I didn't think it was an order, but rather a polite offer. I sat beside her shyly, completely unsure where this might go. 

Sandra asked, her hand falling onto my knee, "Mrs. Walker, I am guessing this is your first time here."

I responded, attempting to make it a joke, "Indeed it is."

"And from the slightly messed up make-up and hair, I am also guessing you have licked a pussy here already."

Figuring 'fuck it, we are both in a situation neither of us would want to go public', I answered, attempting to be flirtatious, "Two actually."

Tammy added her two cents' worth, "Well, they say three times is a charm."

Being aggressive, and needing to eat at least on more pussy to finish task six, I asked, "Are you offering?"

All three girls seemed surprised by this and Tammy called my bluff, which wasn't a bluff, "And what if I am?"

"I would crawl under this table and eat your cunt until you screamed so loud everyone here would think you were a dyke," I countered.

Sandra, her hand under my skirt now, suggested, "Why don't we retire back to the house?"

"Agreed," Tammy quickly seconded, my forward proposal apparently getting her good and horny.

Wanting to complete my task and hopefully get off myself, I said, "Lead the way."

Angel drove all four of us the ten minute drive to the dorm while Sandra and I made out in the backseat like two horny teenagers. Nothing perverse, just lip-to-lip, tongue-to-tongue passion. 

We arrived at the sorority house, my pussy on fire, yet suddenly nervous at the thought of a sorority house. Sandra pulled me along into the house, up the stairs and into a big room, Tammy and Angel following behind.

Once the door was closed, Sandra pushed me onto her bed and purred, "I have fantasized about this day for a long time, Mrs. Walker."

I moaned, her hand under my skirt, surprised by the declaration, "You have?"
Like Reply
"Oh my God, yes. But then I was in the closet and I never even remotely thought you may be bi," she explained, her tongue in my ear.

I moaned, distracted by her hot breath in my ear, "I didn't know I was bi then either."

She whispered, ever so softly in my ear, "When did you learn you were...." She paused seemingly for dramatic effect as she tugged on my ear with her teeth, "lesbian inclined?"

I considered lying, creating some believable story, but in the end I confessed all my sins to the preacher's sinful daughter, figuring she had her one secret that she wouldn't want out there any more than I would. The confession was strangely therapeutic, as if I was actually in confession. 

All three girls listened to my descent into sin in silence. I finished by admitting that I needed to pleasure at least one more girl to accomplish task number six. 

Tammy said, "I may not be lesbian, but that story got me do fucking horny. I need to get off. Come get me off, teach."

Tammy pulled off her panties, tossing them to the floor and opened her legs. 

Sandra smiled, "Tammy is that offer for anyone? "

Tammy, clearly incredibly horny, said, "Indeed it is. One of you two dykes get over here and get me off."

I could tell that Sandra was a bit taken aback by her friend's sudden shift and name calling, but I went to the college co-ed and fell between her legs. She lifted her ass up and demanded, seemingly getting off on being in charge, "Take off my panties, teach."

I pulled down her pink bikini brief panties and was soon staring at a very hairy pussy. I leaned forward, suddenly very reluctant, and was soon swimming in a strong pussy scent. I manoeuvred my way through the maze of pubic hair to find her very wet pussy lips. As my lips made contact she quivered and I became determined to make this straight girl come harder than any man ever had. Finding her clit, I swirled my mouth around it, giving subtle flickers which had her quivering and moaning. I suddenly felt hands on my ass and soon felt a tongue licking my pussy from behind. I assumed it was Sandra, but didn't look back, deciding to enjoy the pleasure as I pleased another. I teased the straight girl as her moans got heavier, determined to build the perfect crescendo to an orgasm, all the while Sandra was creating a similar crescendo in me. Her tongue darted between my pussy lips like a tiny cock, but a very experienced tiny cock. I began to moan into the hairy pussy, her bouquet getting stronger as I pleasured her. Noticing her legs twitching slightly, I sucked her clit into my mouth and simultaneously slid two fingers inside her pussy. As expected, she screamed, her legs stiffened and she came. I kept her clit in my mouth while I felt two fingers penetrate me. Sandra was soon finger-fucking me and that was all it took for me to have my long-needed orgasm. I let go of Tammy's clit and screamed, "Oh God yes, Sandra, I'm comiiiiiiiiiing." As the orgasm spread through my entire being, the two fingers continued to pump in and out of me. 

Finally, both Tammy and my orgasm finishing its due course, Sandra pulled her fingers out of me. I sat up and smiled, "Thank you Sandra, I so needed that."

"You are so welcome, Mrs. Walker, but we are just getting started."

I smiled back. "I completely agree." 

I moved towards Sandra and pushed her onto her back. I spread her legs open and stared at her perfectly shaved pussy. It was like I was in the dessert and I just saw water...I was famished. I leaned forward and began to lick her oasis. Her taste was heavenly and I decided I was not leaving this excellent dish for a while. I treated her pussy like it was a five course meal. I barely made contact with her pussy lips at first, just brushing them ever so lightly, just enough for her to know I was there. I then moved to her thigh and kissed every part of it. I figured Tammy and Angel were watching and I decided they were going to get a show. I slowly moved down her leg, leaving tender kisses wherever I traveled. Reaching her feet, I sucked each toe into my mouth, treating each like a small cock.

"Oh my goodness, Mrs. Walker, that feels so good," my ex-student moaned.

I smiled at her as I moved to her other foot and replicated the toe sucking. I looked directly at Angel, who was watching me intensely, and I winked at her. She blushed, but did not look away.

I slowly moved my way back up to Sandra's wanton pussy. I again barely brushed her lips even as her moans began getting louder. Suddenly, I gave one long, wide lick up her pussy lips and she screamed, "Oh myyyyyyyyyy."

I continued my tongue moving forward and swirling inside her belly button. Before moving back down and giving her one more long lick between her pussy lips. Again she screamed, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

My smile was devious as I wanted Sandra to be completely mine. Suddenly, I imagined her as my pet. Could a pet have a pet? I moved past her pussy, past her erect nipples and perky breasts and to her face. I looked into her eyes and kissed her tenderly. She eagerly kissed me back, so I moved away. I extended my tongue and watched as she leaned forward and sucked my tongue around her lips. I purred, "Good girl."

It was her turn to blush. She replied, "Thank you, Mrs. Walker."

I moved to her neck and covered her with light nibbles, not enough to leave a mark, but enough for her to know I was there. Her breathing continued to increase. I moved to her ear, and whispered, "You want to be my pet, don't you Sandra?"

"|Desperately," she moaned, my knee gently graving her pussy.

"You want to obey me?" I pushed.

"Yes," she whimpered, clearly desperate to get off.

I moved to her other ear, bit it gently and continued, "Be my personally pussy pleaser?"

"Yes," she moaned, as I put extra pressure on her pussy with my knee.

"Fuck yourself on my knee, my pet," I demanded.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," she moaned, and instantly began bucking her ass up and down on my knee. I can only imagine what the act looked like, but within seconds of rubbing herself on my knee her moaning increased and she got animated, "Oh my God, yes, Mrs. Walker, I want to be your pet. Oh God yes, your little college slut. Oh my, oh my, your personal plaything. Yes, yes, oh God, Mrs. Walker, tell me what I am."

I pinched her right nipple and she let out a yelp as I announced in front of her two friends, "My college slut. My college dyke. My little whore." Pinching her other nipple, I asked, as her moans increased, "Who owns you?"

"Oh God, yes, Mrs. Walker, you own me. Make me your cunt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she declared and then screamed as an orgasm flowed through her. My stocking-clad knee was coated with her juice and she kept rubbing herself. 

Wanting to taste her cum, I moved between her legs and licked her cum. As soon as my tongue touched her glistening pussy she screamed, "Oh God yes, thank you Mistress." Being called a Mistress after being called all those other things was a delightful change and I rewarded her by ravishing her pussy with my tongue, deciding I would get her off again. I slid a finger inside her pussy and began pumping her cunt while licking her pussy. Her moans, which had just begun to subside, increased again. "Oh God, yes, Mistress, your tongue feels so good on my slut pussy."

"Your cunt," I corrected.

"Sorry, Mistress. My cunt. My wet fucking cunt. Oh god."

I glanced over to Angel who was now playing with herself and ordered, "Angel get over here and straddle my slut. You desperately need to come."

Angel argued, "But she is my friend."

Sandra demanded, "Get your ass over here Angel. Let me taste your sweet cunt."

Angel was clearly startled by her friend's tone, but obviously horny herself, she got undressed, leaving her shirt on, and straddled her friend. I ordered, "Turn around Angel, I want to see you." Nervously, she obeyed and I returned to licking my new sub's cunt. 

The next five minutes were a blur of me licking Sandra's pussy, fingering her pussy and just teasing the shit out of her, while she lapped her friend's pussy. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist and looked up to see Tammy behind me. She shrugged and said, "Well, I should at least attempt to return the favour."

I warned, "Be careful, one lick and you may be hooked."

She chuckled, "I doubt it. I love cock."

I chuckled back, "So do I."

I returned to Sandra's pussy determined now to get her off so I could enjoy Tammy's first ever pussy eating experience. I slid two fingers inside the Minister's daughter and searched for her g-spot. Although elusive at first, I finally found it and put constant pressure on it while sucking her swollen clit in my mouth. A muffled scream escaped Sandra's lips just as Tammy got her first ever taste of pussy.

Seconds later, I felt Sandra's juices flow into my mouth and onto my face. Seconds after that, Angel screamed her first ever orgasm from another woman that coursed through her young body. I watched in amusement at Angel's blissful facial expression as her friend got her off. 

I repositioned myself onto my back and pulled Tammy between my legs. She licked my pussy tentatively at first, but almost as if trying to copy what I did to her, she began focusing on my hard clit. My moans increased and that seemed to give her confidence as she began licking faster. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure and opened them when I felt lips on both my nipples. Sandra was sucking my right nipple, while the supposedly straight Angel had my left nipple in her mouth. I closed my eyes again, a broad smile crossing my lips. I just allowed the triple pleasure of three co-eds pleasuring me to overtake my body. Time stood still as my body savoured every second of the pleasure and my orgasm slowly built. Finally, the soft bites on the breasts, Sandra moving up and nibbling my ear and Tammy sliding three fingers in my cunt was the final straw and my body erupted like a volcano and I screamed, "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, fuck yes."

I sprayed the first time pussy licker with my cum and she lapped it up like a good little dyke. I purred, "Good girl."

Tammy looked up and smiled, "I am no sub, Mrs. Walker."

I shrugged, "It was worth a shot."

"But," she smiled, "I am hooked."

The rest of the night was a blur of lesbian pleasure. Angel licked her pussy, mine. A double ended dildo had Tammy and Angel fucking the shit out of each other and I used Sandra's strap-on to fuck my new pet. It was an amazing night. Angel gave me a ride home and I crawled into bed with my husband...a mixture of giddy excitement at the prospect of having my own pet and overwhelming guilt as I stared at my sleeping husband. 

I sighed to myself. How long could I keep up this charade of infidelity? The house of cards I was building was getting bigger and bigger. I wanted it all: the marriage, the family, the Mistress and the pet. 

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep knowing I was only one task away from my submission to my Mistress's. Yet, more and more people who knew me knew my secret: Julie, Beth and now Sandra. I sighed again. Yet, as I drifted into slumber the vision in my head was not my husband, but it was Julie and her Mother.

I knew I should just turn away from all this and return to my vanilla but comfortable life. I knew I should. Yet.....
Like Reply
A FEW DAYS LATER...WEDNESDAY

Julie was absent on Monday and Tuesday, which greatly increased my anxiety, as it was now Wednesday, the day that I was supposed to complete my final task. 

Julie walked into class with Beth a couple of minutes after the bell, and closed the door. Her sweet but naughty smile returned, the one that had been absent since last week, as she asked, "So. did you accomplish task number six?"

I looked at her nervously, knowing it was now or never. She returned my gaze confidently, and patiently. Finally, I broke the silence when I answered, "Yes, I have, Mistress."

Julie's smile grew wider as she said, "I was hoping you would say that. Do you want your reward?"

"Sure," I responded, my pussy already tingling even though I was unsure what this reward might be.

Julie locked at the door and then snapped her fingers. Beth instantly walked to me, dropped to her knees and crawled under my desk. Just as instantly, my pussy got wet and I opened my legs to allow easier access to my pussy. As Beth lapped at my cunt, Julie talked to me. I tried to concentrate to Julie's words, but had difficulty as the eighteen-year-old between my legs continued to give thrilling sensations. Julie explained, "Mistress expects you there at six and the party starts at seven. Be warned she will have you doing many very naughty and humiliating things during this party. It is also very important that you obey every order without hesitation. She will punish you for even the slightest hint at disobedience. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I moaned, dangerously close to screaming from the orgasm building in me. Julie smiled with an amused smirk as she watched as I held my mouth shut as my orgasm spread through me. Beth continued to lap up my juices until I couldn't take it any longer and pushed her back, worried I would keep on coming. I looked down as the adorably cute Beth looked back up at me, like an obedient puppy just happy to be noticed. Her face glistened with my juices as I came back to my senses. As I backed up, Beth quickly got out from underneath my desk and stood back up and returned to our mutual Mistress. 

Julie gave a wink and said as she got ready to leave, "See you tonight."

I gave a nod and watched them leave. Julie stopped at the door and threw my world in a tizzy as she added, "Can you guess which one of your colleagues will be the other slut tonight?"

I gasped at the obvious implication. I watched both girls leave in stunned silence. Panic spread throughout my whole body as I realized my situation had gotten even more complicated. As I sat down I began to ponder who else she could have seduced. I worked at a pretty large school with a rather large staff so there were lots of candidates. There was Carol Johnson, the first year Chemistry teacher who always dressed somewhat provocatively and was very, very pretty. There was Rena Wallace, the cheerleading coach, who is amazing fit and flirty. There was also Zelda Hilton, our principal secretary, who was a drop dead gorgeous redhead; but how would Julie ever get to her? The list could go on and on, but it could be anyone...who would think I had submitted to Julie? Hopefully, nobody.

I taught through the afternoon in a haze of nerves and anxiety, as I wondered what was planned for me and what colleague would soon know of my predicament. And I of hers.

At ten to six, riddled with apprehension, I knocked on Julie's door. I seemed to wait forever for the door to open. I could feel slight perspiration on my forehead as the seconds ticked by. Finally, the door opened and Julie greeted me. "Hi, Mrs. Walker. I am so happy you could make it."

I followed her in sheepishly. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else was around and felt a burden fall off my shoulders when I saw the room was empty. 

Julie looked at me and said, "So, Mistress has an outfit laid out for you in her bedroom. She should be home in the next half hour. Your partner should also be here in a few minutes."

I asked, in a nervous stutter, "W-w-who is my p-p-partner?"

Julie's smile became a naughty grin as she said, "Oh, you will see soon." I looked at her with a deer-in-headlights look as she added, "You will get to know her much, much, much better." As I continued to be speechless, and I assume white as a ghost, she comforted, "Don't worry, my pet. It will all be good. She is really looking forward to tonight."

"She knows?" I gasped.

"Oh yes," Julie purred, adding, "she was really thrilled to hear you had submitted to me and Mistress."

My mind spun at this revelation, as I desperately tried to figure out who this could possibly be. Names and faces flashed through my mind, but none made sense. Who would possibly submit to Julie? I was well aware of the irony of my thoughts. 

The doorbell rang and Julie said, "You should go get your outfit on before Mistress gets here."

I quickly obeyed, trying to avoid the upcoming humiliation as long as possible. I entered Mistress's room and saw my outfit on the bed. I couldn't believe what was expected of me. There was a black neck collar with a leash not attached, black thigh high stockings, a flimsy see-through red nightie, and four inch opened toe heels. I was mortified by what I was expected to wear and even more mortified as I thought of who was soon to see me in this.

I could hear voices in the other room, but could not hear them clearly enough to place any voice. Reluctantly, I began to get undressed. Once down to my undergarments, I grabbed for the stockings and began to put them on. I noticed they were seamed stockings with Cuban heels. I put them on and then the flimsy piece of lingerie. I looked at the heels, heels higher than I had ever worn. I once wore three inch to a wedding and almost killed myself. I looked at the heels, wondering how the hell I was ever going to walk in them. I sighed and began to put them on. Just as I finished buckling up the first one, I heard the outside door open and close. I froze as I wondered who else had shown up. Before I had time to put on my second heel, the door opened and Mistress walked in.

She roared, "What the fuck are you doing on my bed, slut?"

I immediately jumped off and stumbled to the floor. I apologized, "I am so sorry Mistress; I was just getting dressed for you."

She looked at me, a dishevelled mess lying on the floor, and her tone softened, "OK, my pet, this one time I will forgive you. But sluts don't sit on furniture unless given permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly answered.

She said, still not smiling, "Now finish getting dressed and get your collar on. Then wait on the floor like a good pet until after I shower."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded as I reached for my second heel. I watched her walk to her bathroom and let out a sigh. The feeling of having angered her was devastating. I couldn't believe how eager I was to quickly obey her and hopefully get back in her good graces. I put on the second high heel and grabbed the collar. I looked at it closely and realized that when I put this on, I was submitting completely to her. There was no turning back; I was being collared. I hesitated briefly, and then put the collar on my neck and waited like a loyal dog on the floor.

Minutes ticked by and I heard the door open and close three more times. Finally, Mistress Candy returned to her bedroom and got dressed, ignoring me completely. She put on a pair of suntan thigh highs and a purple flower print sundress. She finally looked down at me and asked, "Are you really still wearing your bra?"

I, without any further instruction, took it off . 

She then asked, "Are you wearing your panties still?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Get them off and don't you ever wear panties in my house again!" my Mistress instructed with a glare, her tone showing her impatience with me. 

I took my panties off and handed them to her. She looked at my undies as if they were toxic and tossed them into the garbage. She grabbed the leash and walked over to me and patted my head. Humiliation burned as she hooked the leash onto my collar. She went to her dresser and came back with a small vibrating egg. She turned it on, handed it to me and ordered, "Put that in your cunt, my slut. Leave it in there until I give you permission to take it out." I obeyed, my pussy swallowing the toy in a heartbeat. The buzzing sensations quickly began getting me excited. Mistress ordered, "Don't you dare cum, slut. Not until I give you permission." She patted my head one more time and said, "I'm happy you decided to come tonight, my pet. I think you will thoroughly enjoy yourself. Now wait here until I come to get you." 

I watched her leave and sat on the floor. I could hear talking and giggling as I waited and waited and waited. The longer I waited, the harder it was to not come from the sensations that constantly teased my pussy. The longer I waited, the more anxiety began to fill my head. Question after question popped into my head. Who was the other teacher? Who were the other people at this gathering? What was my role in the night's activities? What if one of the guests knew me? The more I thought about all the possibilities the faster my pulse raced. Just as I was completely freaking out and attempting to figure out a way out of this potential disaster, Mistress Candy came into the room.

"Are you ready, my pet?" she asked as she bent down and took the leash.

Horny as Hell from the toy in my cunt and completely submissive to my Mistress, I responded without hesitation and a bit too eagerly, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good pet," she purred, patting me on the head, humiliation filling me. She then bent down and, much to my surprise, put a blindfold on me. Once done, she pulled the egg out of my pussy and tugged gently on the leash. "Come, my pet, and crawl like a good pet."

Holding back my own overwhelming fear, I crawled on all fours as my Mistress led me into a room full of people. I kept my head down, attempting to prolong the shame and embarrassment as long as possible. The silence was unbelievable as all conversations immediately stopped as we entered the room. The silence was broken by Mistress Candy. "Guests, I would like you to meet my newest slut, Mrs. Walker, or Jasmine. She is Julie's teacher and submitted first to Julie and then to me, last week. The good little sub is married and has two kids." 

"I wouldn't mind a teacher pet myself," someone announced.

"Yeah, I hated all my teachers in school. Would love to have been able to fuck a couple of my bitchy teachers," another proclaimed.

"What a slut," another called out.

Shame burned inside me, but at least I couldn't see who was bashing me. I remained on all fours as I heard Julie speak. "Guests, I would like to introduce our other slut for the evening. She is the school counselor at my school and was charged with helping me deal with my issues. I am not sure she accomplished that, but I did surely help her with hers. She is twenty-four, fresh out of college and a very eager little dyke. Please welcome Alexis."

A few disrespectful comments were made about her as well, as I sat there stunned by the revelation that is was Alexis. She was straight out of college, and a real looker. Her hair was so blonde it was almost white, her eyes were crystal blue and she had a body that every high school boy drooled over. She was also incredible sweet and quite shy when among our staff. If I had to choose which colleague I would want to most look like, it would be her in a heartbeat. 

As I considered the implications of Alexis being Julie's other sub, I heard Mistress Candy speak. "Well, ladies. I am so happy you could be here tonight. I am sure we are going to have a lot of fun and you and hopefully you will spend a lot of money. Without further ado, I will introduce our presenter for the evening, Jenna."

A voice, presumably Jenna's, spoke, "Well welcome, ladies. I have been doing adult sex toy parties for about two years now, but this will be the first time we have models to try out our toys for us."

I gasped as I realized what was to be my role was in tonight's proceedings. 

Jenna informed the women, "Now I have at least two of every toy I will present today and can order more if need be. Each toy comes with a six-month money-back guarantee; and if you buy anything tonight you will get a 10% discount. Now with all the boring formalities done, let's get to the good stuff. Up first is the Magic Wand. Now unlike most toys, this one you must plug in, but ladies, don't let that stop you, as once you feel the power of the eight inch head you will be shaking with pleasure." There was a pause as I assumed she was plugging in the toy. After a few seconds of silence and nervous trepidation, she explained, "The Magic Wand has a variety of speeds for each woman's personal preference." I heard the toy buzz quietly as she turned it on and then buzz much louder as she turned it on high. "As you can see, the toy can be used for teasing or pleasing." 

I heard her heels move towards me. I felt hands on my flimsy nightie and then felt the soft vibrations on my naked cunt. I moaned instinctively as the feeling sent shivers of pleasure up my body. Jenna informed, "You see how she moaned instantly. The magic wand is made to stimulate both the clit and the pussy lips at once, getting almost any woman into a feverish sweat in minutes. Now observe what happens when I turn it on high." Already feeling good, I let out a scream the moment Jenna turned the Magic Wand on high. The sensations did as she promised, pleasing both my pussy lips and my clit. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt from a toy. Jenna kept talking while she teased me with the toy. "Besides just putting pressure on the pussy and clit, the wand can also be used for soft or hard spanking." I felt the wand leave my pussy as she ordered me to lie on my back. I quickly changed positions, happy to be off my knees and hoping to feel more pleasure from the Magic Wand. Without instruction, I opened my legs, giving this woman whom I had never met easy access to my pussy. 

A woman in the room quipped, "Wow Candy, your new sub is quite a horny little bitch!"

Candy chuckled, "You haven't seen nothing yet, Carrie."

The tone of her voice clearly foreshadowed a long evening for me, but as toy touched my pussy once again I didn't remotely care. As I began moaning again, oblivious to the women in the room watching my humiliating treatment, Jenna began gently tapping my clit with the toy. "Watch how the little slut responds to the wand as it teases her already wet cunt." I wanted to prove her wrong, imply that the toy couldn't control me, but that resistance was futile. With each tap of the toy, my moaning increased, the high speed vibrations and gentle spanking driving me wild. 

Without evening realizing I was speaking, I heard my own voice begging, "More, don't stop, yes, yes."

Unfortunately, as soon as I begged for more, the need to come becoming desperate, Jenna turned the toy off. "We don't want our models coming too quick on us, so I better shut the thing off. So Jasmine, what did you think of the Magic Wand?"

Attempting to control my breathing, and quell the desire to just pleasure myself in front of all these unknown women, I stammered, "G-g-g-good."

"Only good?" Jenna queried.

Suddenly the toy was on my clit again and I bellowed, "No, fucking amazing."

She tapped my clit three times harder than she previously had, and concluded, "I think she likes it."

Laughter exploded in the room and I instantly went from feeling horny to feeling ashamed. 

I heard the click of her heels as she walked away and couldn't believe the feeling of utter disappointment I felt. I wanted to come and I wanted to be used. It was so humiliating, yet I could not deny my complete surrender. 

Jenna continued, "The second toy of the evening is one of a couple I will show tonight that can be used while out and about. It is manufactured by Lelo and is called a G-Spot Dual Action Vibe. This toy has a lot of features, including a silky smooth style, tandem vibration and is very travel-friendly, if you get my drift." The women laughed again. "Now I am sure some of you have tried the rabbit. Well, this is much more advanced than the rabbit. The contoured shaft was created to stimulate the g-spot as well as stimulate the clit. Even better, the toy has eight distinct vibrating patterns from steady constant vibrations, to amazing feelings of circular massage, to pulsing that shifts back and forth from the clit to the g-spot. Anyway, enough sales babble. Let's have our other model try this on for size."

I was still on my back on the floor, horny and wishing it was me modelling the new toy. 

"Oh shit, she isn't wearing underwear. Candy, any chance she can borrow a pair for a bit?" Jenna asked.

"I suppose. But Alexis, my dyke, don't think this will be allowed normally," Mistress Candy quipped.

"Of course, Mistress," Alexis concurred. Just hearing the beautiful counsellor's submissive voice made a shiver flow through my entire body.

A couple of minutes passed before Jenna continued, "How does that feel?"

"Good," Alexis purred.

Candy instructed, "Alexis, you will keep that in you until further notice. Now be a good maid and refill all my guests' glasses."

"Yes, Mistress." Presumably, Alexis obeyed.

Jenna acknowledged me, "Well, we should probably allow this poor slut on the floor to come pretty soon. Jasmine, do you want to come?"

"Yes," I confirmed, way too quickly.

Jenna laughed, "Well ladies, next is another Lelo product. It's called the Soraya and it is a dual point vibrator. As you can see the long part is made for insertion, while the flexible curve is made to tease and please the clitoral area. The unique looped handle allows the user great manoeuvrability. Like all Lelo products, the motor is incredibly powerful and has eight levels of vibration and pulsation. Let's see how teacher here likes it."

The toy was placed in my hand. Jenna ordered, "Teacher, I want you to use this toy and get yourself off."

"Okay." I took taking the toy and began feeling it, trying to understand what it was. 

Someone bellowed, "You dumb fucking slut! Shove it in your filthy cunt!"

Degraded, I quickly obeyed, slipping it in my wet cunt. Fumbling around a bit, I turned it on and instantly felt intense sensations inside me and on my clit. I used the odd handle to manoeuvre the toy and put extra pressure on my clit. The pulsing vibrations had me on the brink in only a couple of minutes. Jenna grabbed the toy out of my pussy and I moaned, "nooo." 

"Slut," my Mistress barked, "don't you dare speak unless spoken to!"

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly responded.

Jenna laughed, "Wow, she really is a slut. Another great toy is the six and a half inch Lelo Gigli vibrator. A cheaper and somewhat old school vibe, although updated with specially designed curves and a blunt angled head, which is perfect for that elusive G-spot. Let's see if our slut here likes this one." 

I felt a new toy in my hand and obediently slid it in my wanton cunt. Although I liked the other one better, this one was good too, much better than any of the toys I had hidden under my bed at home. Still near the brink, I used the toy with deliberate focus: to come. The toy curved perfectly against my G-spot and within only a few seconds of fucking myself with the toy I was screaming in ecstasy, oblivious to the other women watching. I squeezed my legs and let the vibrating sensations quake through my body. Once my orgasm subsided, I opened my legs and let the toy slip out of my soaking wet pussy. 
Like Reply
Jenna exclaimed, "I think she likes it." The women roared with laughter. "Let's take a ten minute break to fill up your glasses, go tinkle, have an orgasm, whatever. When we come back I will show you wonderful ladies a few high powered anal toys that will change your life."

I winced slightly, as I assumed I would be having my ass used soon. I didn't have long to consider my impending anal assault as I heard, "Teacher. Get over here and get me off."

Blindfolded, I had no idea who said it, but the voice seemed young. I got on all fours and crawled towards the voice. Suddenly I felt a tug on my collar and was guided to where I was expected to please. The scent was strong and I was pulled into a hairy pussy. Unlike my two Mistress's bare cunts, this was way more challenging. As I licked, I constantly got hairs in my mouths. I tried to lick her pussy lips but after the third hair in my mouth, I decided to focus on her clit. Once my tongue found a gateway through the hair, I concentrated on the clit with constant hard pressure. Hoping to end this soon, the hair and the taste way less pleasant than my Mistress's, I slid a finger inside the unknown girl's cunt. Her heavy breathing and nasty name-calling told me she liked it and soon I was being coated with her cum. I kept licking and fingering her until she pushed me away. I fell back on my ass, discarded like a cheap whore. I felt so ashamed; what had become of me? 

As I considered my humiliating fall from grace, I heard Jenna welcome everyone back. She explained, "Ladies, every woman should be willing to experiment with her ass. Now it isn't for everyone, but for most after they have tried it, there is no going back. Since we have used our teacher pet here for most of our experiments, we might as well continue. Candy is your pet into anal play?"

"She is into whatever I tell her she is, isn't that right my pet?"

A minute ago I was no longer horny and desperate to get out of this predicament, but as soon as I was called 'pet' again, I felt the undeniable tingle and the powerful urge to obey come washing back. "Of course, Mistress."

"Good pet," she purred.

"Excellent!" Jenna exclaimed. "We will have our pet here back on all fours, her fine ass in full view." I felt a pull on the leash and followed like a good pet. Although the humiliation was still burning every fibre of my body, just as strong was my burning desire to comply; to be a perfect pet. Once I was apparently in the position she wanted me, she continued, "As we get our pet here ready for some of my bigger toys, we will start with a toy called the Ripple from Tantus. As you can see from the smooth bumps, it is a great toy for opening up the anus. It is 5 inches in length with a 4 ¾ inch insertable length. The small Ripple is 1 inch wide; while the large Ripple is 1 ½ inches wide. Now of course, unless you are using it to punish a sub, I highly recommend lube." 

I felt hands on my ass and a generous amount of lubrication was applied to my anal entrance. I felt a finger slip inside my ass and I gave a surprised gasp. Julie whispered, "Good pet."

I was surprised at how my whole body warmed when I heard the voice of my young Mistress. 

I felt the plastic toy slip between my cheeks and slowly the bumpy toy penetrated my ass. With each bump that split my ass apart, a sharp pang of pain coursed through my body. I attempted to hold my whimpers in, but was unable to completely do so.

Jenna explained, "As you can see, that with lubrication such a toy will easily go inside someone's ass. I do warn that there will be a bit of pain at first, but once your body and ass gets used to it the pain will subside. Of course, it helps if you are already horny when you add ass play to your sex life. I know many women who can't come from intercourse. For many of these women, the added dimension of anal play will be the extra erotic sensation needed to bring a woman to orgasm. Now watch as my beautiful assistant Julie here slowly pulls out the ripple from her pet teacher's ass. Our sexy little submissive will moan with pleasure as each bump is pulled out of her sweet little ass."

Julie slowly pulled out the toy out of my ass and, as Jenna predicted, I let out an uncontrollable scream of pleasure each time a rigid bump left my ass. 

Jenna questioned, "Pet teacher, how does the Ripple feel?"

I shrieked, just as the last bump was extracted from my ass, "Gooooooooooooooooood. So fucking good." 

I felt hands touching my pussy. "Our pet teacher is very, very wet," Jenna told the women. I should have been embarrassed by such a proclamation, but instead I wanted more. Jenna somehow read my mind. "Does our pet teacher want something bigger in her sweet little ass?"

"Yes," I answered, way too quickly, giving away my horniness, as chuckles filled the room.

"Also by Tantus, is the Ryder, which I think has an incredibly accurate name. This torpedo-shaped butt plug, at only 3 ¾ inches, is great for beginners as it is rounded and smooth for easy insertion, but doesn't have any of the ridges or bumps that some of the more advanced plugs have. The base is wide, yet thin in order to perfectly fit between one's butt cheeks. Also, the 1 ½ width is also realistically appropriate to help get your ass or your sub's ass used to anal play. It is also the perfect size to be worn for hours while out and about." I felt more lubrication on my ass. Jenna cautioned, "Even though we already lubricated our pet teacher earlier, I highly suggest you re-lubricate whenever you use a new toy." 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," I screamed, not in pain, but surprised joy, as she pushed the plug slowly up my ass. 

"How does the Ryder feel, pet teacher?"

"Amazing," I confirmed, desperately wanting to rub my pussy. 

"Good, well sit like a good pet, as I introduce yet another great anal toy. After your ass has got used to having something inside it, you can move to the next level. The A Bomb by Tantus, which in my not in the least humble opinion is the only company for your anal toys, is a thick advanced plug, designed, like the Ryder, for smooth insertion and a very, very satisfying feel. Also, like the Ryder, it is made for short or long-term insertion. A wide flat base provides great grip allowing it to fit easily between one's butt cheeks. Now what makes it different than the Ryder you may ask? It's size. With an insertable length of 5 inches and a width at its widest at almost 2 ½ inches, it can open a girl's ass in ways no other toy can. One may call it the asshole Jaws of life." 

Suddenly, the toy in my ass was pulled out and I felt the coldness of lubrication on my ass crack. Having heard Jenna announce the size of the toy, I was petrified. There was no way I could ever take anything that big in my ass. 

As I felt the toy begin to split my ass cheeks, my beautiful, powerful, sweet, teen Mistress, attempted to relax me. "Just relax, my pet." She caressed my ass gently with one hand while slowly pushing the thick plug in me. As it slowly penetrated me it didn't hurt and didn't feel any bigger than the last toy that was buried in my rear. But as it penetrated deeper in my rectum, an undeniable burn began to hit. I whimpered, as I tried desperately to relax, as Mistress Julie suggested. Unlike the Ripple stick that was in me earlier, the pain was not fading away. 

Jenna, I assume seeing the pain I was in, instructed, "Alexis, crawl under your colleague and lick her pussy."

A shiver shot through my spine as I anticipated the beautiful Alexis licking my pussy and hopefully distracting me from the pain still burning in my rear. After a dreadfully long minute, I felt my ass pulled back a bit and then I felt the amazing touch of a tongue on my pussy lips. I let out a moan. Although not immediate, the pain in my ass began to fade as the amazing pleasure from Alexis's tongue blazed through me. She sucked on my clit like she was a baby sucking on a pacifer, pulling me into her in a way I had never experienced. The pleasure was so intense, I completely let go and beginning mumbling incoherently, "Oh yes, fuck, oh my God, yes, fuck, aaahhh, fuck, don't stop." The completely full feeling of the toy in my ass, mixed with the sensation of Alexis's mouth, had me orgasm in only a couple of minutes. My whole body quaked and all my energy was literally sucked out of me, and I fell on the ground on my side.

Jenna ordered, "Keep that toy in your ass, teacher slut, while I show the guests a couple of other anal toys." I was thankful for the reprieve, after two pretty intense orgasms. My mind heard the words and the moans of Alexis, as she was modelling some anal beads that clearly brought intense pleasure and pain, as Alexis' moans echoed just a few inches from me. I desperately wished I could watch the defiling of Alexis' ass, but the blindfold that was still on me prevented such voyeuristic joy. That was followed by a vibrating butt plug called the Zing. I could hear the vibrating and as she climaxed from the toy I wondered what it would feel like in me. I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth, "Mistress, may I try out the Zing?"

Jenna laughed as did others from the crowd, "Holy shit, she is insatiable."

"So she says," Mistress Candy said, seemingly amused and slightly shocked by my hunger.

I felt the plug in my ass pulled out and a few seconds later I felt the vibrating toy at my gaping hole. Slowly, gently, the toy was slid inside me and instantly the vibrating sensations in my ass had my juices flowing yet again.

As my soft moans began Jenna spoke again. "Well, there are other toys you can look at tonight, including a few strap-ons, a double-ended dildo, more vibes and so forth, but I will finish with a toy for two. It is called the feeldoe slim vibrating double dildo that has a 2 ½ inch bulb for the woman wearing it and a six ½ inch cock for her lover." After a couple of seconds, she added, "or slave. As you can see, the toy can please each woman as a fucktoy and a vibrator."

"Wow," said someone in the group. "That seems a lot better than the strap-on I have now."

Jenna asked, "Who wants to try it on?"

Julie eagerly said, "Oh, I do."

Jenna offered, smiling, "It is all yours."

As my ass vibrated, bringing me sensations I can't explain and filling me fuller than I ever thought imaginable, I heard Julie say, "Oh my, that feels very nice." A few seconds later, I felt Julie's hands on my hips as she asked, sweetly as if she was doing me a favor, which she was in my sexually deprived condition, "Do you want to be double-fucked teacher?"

There was no hesitation, as I begged, "Oh God yes, Mistress, fuck me like the slut you have made me."

She giggled like a school girl as the cock teased my dripping pussy lips, "Like the slut I made you, I like that."

She slowly pushed forward and as soon as she was in me I put on a show for the audience, as I began bouncing back on the cock, making the Zing in my ass reach new unexplored depths as well. My moan and screams echoed through the room as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to just become the slut I have always wanted to be deep down. I could already feel another orgasm building inside me and began babbling nonsense, "Oh God, fuck my pussy, make teacher come, fuuuuuck, use me harder, Mistress."

She began slapping my ass each time I moved forward, the huge toy in my ass bringing sharp bolts of pain as well as electric sparks of pleasure. "Aaaaaaaaaah," I screamed, quivering, shaking and finally coming again, "I'm commmmmmmmmming, Mistress, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I collapsed forward and apparently blacked out for a moment, as when I woke up I was sitting on the couch and Julie, still wearing a cock, was tapping my face with a face cloth. As I regained consciousness, I realized the blindfold was finally off and I looked around and saw the party had turned into a full scale lesbian orgy. All the women were around my age, but varied in weight and looks. Julie placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me gently before she said, "You passed the test, my pet."

Looking into her eyes with a feeling of such appreciation, I asked, "How did you know?"

"Know what?" she asked, confused.

"That I was...that I needed...um...that I was submissive," I finally got out.

"It was in your eyes," she smiled, kissing me again. 

"Is teacher slut ready for more?" a voice called out.

Julie turned and snapped, "No, but clearly you are, now get your ass over here and lick my asshole, you fucking dyke.

Quickly, a chubby redhead with too much make-up crawled to Julie and apologized, "Sorry, Miss," and dove between my young Mistress' sweet ass cheeks. 

Julie smiled back at me. "Only me and Mom get to treat you like a slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, feeling an odd dependency on the eighteen-year-old.

"You should probably get going home, my pet," she suggested.

My body exhausted, my ass now burning, I agreed, "You are probably right."

Julie turned around and demanded, "Get inside my ass with your tongue, chubby!" Looking back to me she smiled. "Good workers is hard to find."

Candy came over and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself, Jasmine?"

"More than I could possibly imagine, Mistress," I answered, honestly.

"Excellent," she smiled, "you are now Julie's unconditionally, although, I may use you on occasion still."

"I hope so, Mistress," I replied.

Candy sat beside me and ordered, "Now Julie, you may have your very own pet teacher, but right now you have some work to do."

Julie kissed me one last time and said, "Good night, pet teacher."

"Good night, dear Mistress," I replied, and returned to Candy's room to get dressed. Once dressed, I returned to the orgy in progress and seeing Alexis on the floor with someone straddling her face I felt a hungry again. I know I should have left, my body was sore and I was past exhaustion, yet feeling my second wind rejuvenating me, I went to Alexis, fell between her legs and began licking her cunt. 

The night was apparently not yet over.

THE END
Like Reply
very nice
Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 04:36 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: very nice

Copied from literotica.
Like Reply