Poll: Hardcor fight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
aishwarya rai
47.83%
11 47.83%
kareena kapoor
52.17%
12 52.17%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

aishwarya rai vs kareena kapoor
aishwarya rai vs kareena kapoor catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: unnamedhh.jpg]

[Image: kareena-kapoor-flaunting-her-cleavage-in...8002hh.jpg]
[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-hot-images-wallpapers-pho...-36-jj.jpg]
[Image: 20pic10hhh.jpg]
img photo sharing
Like Reply
Aishwarya rai is my godess
Like Reply
[Image: D-g45y-Ws-AEkbvs.jpg]
[Image: c18ff3b8c9ea4f25db21bf6c93228e54.jpg]
[Image: 60096498201fac93229a6f722d0ae066.jpg]
[Image: 81926472-109490293969700-1709686907443452042-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Kareena kapoor is real sex goddess
Like Reply
Kareena kapoor is real sex goddess
Like Reply
Kareena nd Aishwarya fight each other for sex
With black villegers
Like Reply
[Image: 6b0f81bcf5be18b2713e1689d2c547a8.jpg]
[Image: 3fe893062bdee5d2a0c236fef675fed2.jpg]
[Image: images-2-gs.jpg]
[Image: kareena-kapoor-blenders-pride-fashion-tour-6-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Waiting for hot fight between
Two beauty in hot story
Like Reply
Waiting for erotic story
Like Reply
Brother get them fucked by African black cocks
Like Reply
Brother get them fucked by African black cocks
Like Reply
Waiting for hot story
Like Reply
Story ayegi ya nahi waiting bro
Like Reply
Sakib bro kya thread closed kerna hai kya
Waiting bro
Like Reply
[Image: 91899346-faish6.jpg]

[Image: 90304904-fkk0.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Vermamanu's post
Like Reply
Bro ubb update kro story idea given
Like Reply
aishwarya rai vs kareena kapoor
Aishwarya rai was not happy in her marriage her film career was not doing well aishwarya rai want to a producer friend to talk about her career the producer said there is International film director is searching for actress of his next film he wants the actress to have big boobs with milk you are the perfect choice go and meet him in hotel aishwarya rai was happy to hear this she decided to go to shopping before meeting director she went to a private showroom of his friend designer aishwarya rai enter the showroom look for a dress suddenly aishwarya rai sees kareena kapoor there both kareena and aishwarya look at each other with hate for each other for years they are rivals both were looking at each other . aishwarya decided to go to the changing room to change her dress then kareena also decided to go to the changing room accidentally kareena kapoor entered the same changing room as aishwarya was in kareena kapoor asked aishwarya to get out of the room aishwarya was nude standing there kareena come close to her and said didn't you hear what I said aishwarya in response said you get out this is my room I fuck you . Kareena kapoor striped her clothes became nude came close to aishwarya and pushed her boobs aishwarya also pushed back then both aishwarya and kareena attack each other grab each other hair and pulling it hard both pushed there boobs against each other aishwarya let go of kareena hair and grab both her boobs and squeeze in hard in pain kareena also let go of aishwarya hair and grab aishwarya boobs squeeze hard . Both aishwarya and kareena boobs burst breast milk both screaming in pain kareena said BITCH I will milk you aishwarya screaming I will fuck you BITCH both mother continue to milk each other screaming in pain . Aishwarya pushed kareena back against the wall and give her a kick in the pussy kareena screaming pain .kareena give aishwarya a headbutt both women separate and step back looking at each other with hate both attack each grabbed each other hair and both aishwarya and kareena screaming at each other screaming noise was so loud everybody inside the showroom start hearing noises the showroom stuff suddenly came into the changing room and separated both aishwarya and kareena told them to get dressed and leave both got dress and left the showroom kareena come home angry she gets a call from a International film director for his next film told her to come to the hotel for audition kareena want to the hotel enter the hotel room meet the director she was told same body is coming please Wait. meanwhile aishwarya came home she wanted to destroy kareena but she decided to deal with her later. Aishwarya want to the addition to the hotel aishwarya wear shirt and aishwarya came to the door and she entered room then aishwarya hug the director she look around and aishwarya was shocked to see kareena kapoor she screamed what the fuck are you doing your BITCH. Kareena seeing aishwarya also made her too angry, both women look at each other with hate aishwarya asked what is this BITCH doing here kareena said I hear for the role aishwarya said the role is mine both aishwarya and kareena came close the director said listen both of you why don't both of you fight for the role aishwarya said I will fuck this BITCH kareena said I will destroyed you the director asked them to go to the bedroom he will be out side . Aishwarya and kareena both enter the bedroom and Lock the bedroom door both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor both Ware in shirt and pants both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor look at each other with hate
Aishwarya rai slapped kareena kapoor across the face. Kareena kapoor’s head twisted to the side with a curse. Kareena kapoor stepped in and slapped back.Kareena’s slap had more behind it because she was moving and it sent aishwarya stumbling back a couple of steps. Before aishwarya rai could get ready kareena kapoor hit her again with the other hand. Aishwarya stumbled back more then took another step for distance and got herself together. Kareena came at aishwarya with her arm back but got a punch in the belly instead. A slap to the face and another punch, this time in the breast sent her reeling back.
Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor stopped to catch their breath then began to cirle again. This time they launced themselves at each other. They slammed together, grabbed hair and began swirling across the room. Both aishwarya and kareena pulled each others head back and forth, savagely tearing at the others scalp and hair. Kareena was still feeling the punch to the breast so she freed one hand, pulled aishwarya back a little and smashed her little fist straight into aishwarya’s huge mammary.
Aishwarya grunted and tried to pull back, but kareena was on a roll. Holding onto aishwarya’s hair kareena slammed another punch into aishwarya’s belly then one more into her face. Kareena realized the problem with hitting a person in the face with your fist as soon as she connected. Aishwarya went flying backwards and hit the ground hard. But kareena kapoor couldn’t take advantage. She stood holding her hand, jumping around and cursing. Damn, that hurt her almost as much as it seem to hurt aishwarya. Aishwarya rolled on the ground moaning as kareena finally got herself ready to go after aishwarya rai BITCH.
Still shaking her hand, kareena moved to aishwarya and kicked the other woman in the belly. Aishwarya wailed and rolled onto her back. Kareena noted that the front of aishwarya’s bra was wet, probably milk leaking out from where kareena had hit her. Kareena looked down and saw that her own bra was wet also. Aishwarya had rolled away and was getting back to her feet. Kareena moved in and kicked again but aishwarya saw it coming and caught the foot and pushed kareena back. Aishwarya got to her feet and the two slammed into each other, again grabbing hair. They pulled each other around the room then aishwarya pulled kareena to the side and flipped her to the ground. As soon as she hit aishwarya kicked into kareena’s side and back. Kareena scambled away. Kareena faced aishwarya on her knees, and dove at aishwarya as kareena got close, bring both to the ground. Hands scrambled, pulling at anything they could grab and kareena kapoor’s shirt ripped down the front. Pissed, kareena kapoor pulled on aishwarya rai shirt opening it also. The two pulled on each others shirts till both were topless, in just bras.
Still on their knees, both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor slammed together, hands grappling and seaking a hold. They ended in a mutual headlock, pulling each other around on their knees. Kareena managed to get better leverage and flipped aishwarya over to the floor, still holding the other woman in a headlock and laying across her chest. Aishwarya yelled and pushed against kareena, trying to roll kareena kapoor off her. Struggling back and forth aishwarya could not get the other off. Kareena tightened the headlock and slapped into aishwarya face from time to time. The thrashing around had put kareena directly atop the other woman on her side. Her hips ground into the others crotch and aishwarya yelled and thrashed some more. Kareena fell into the V of aishwarya legs and aishwarya closed them around the other woman, locked her ankles and squeezed with her legs. Kareena bellowed at the pain blossoming from her midsection as aishwarya tried to cut her in half with her legs. Kareena kapoor maintanined the headlock and each tried to do as much damage as possible. Aishwarya got both hands in kareena’s hair and tried to pull her off, while maintaining the scissors around her waist. The two rolled from side to side, with aishwarya on her back and kareena’s back striking the ground each time aishwarya managed to roll them that way. As the pain increased in both her mid-section and back, kareena began punching into aishwarya rai face. Aishwarya tightened the scissors and slammed kareena’s back into the ground again. Kareena released her headlock and slammed her elbow into aishwarya face, twice. Aishwarya bellowed and opened her legs, kareena kapoor scrammbling away, assisted by a kick from aishwarya rai. They regain their knees and glared at each other.
Now they began a real slap fight, swinging at each other on their knees, hands striking faces, necks, temple and ears. The sounds of flesh hammering flesh were answered with grunts and yells. They even add forearm blows to each others chest and breasts. The pain emenating from their battered bo*b* focused their attention. Each saw the real target of a mother, the others milk jugs. Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor attacked the others bra and soon both were truely topless.
Both aishwarya and kareena On their knees they stopped for a second and glared at each other, breathing heavily. Two sets of large milk filled cones were presented. Kareena knew that her own nipples were long enough to take the treatment aishwarya screaming I will fuck you. But now kareena saw that aishwarya’s boobs were just as big, maybe bigger. Kareena kapoor snarled and looked forward to snipping off the ends of those fat suckers. Plus, aishwarya aureola were even bigger that kareena’s which were almost two inches across.
Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor grabbed at the others boobs. Each got a hand on the others ti*s and face to face on their knees, they began to squeeze. Milk spurt forth from all four nipples and both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor screaming. Kneeding and squeezing, rolling each others ti*s across their chests, each woman milked the other, trying to be the first to empty her opponent. Kareena felt her ti*s sagging, feeling the milk empty from her bags. Desperately kareena squeezed harder to get more milk from aishwarya, but it was no use. Her ti*s were almost empty and aishwarya still squeezed and pulled on them. One of kareena’s ti*s stopped spurting and only oozed a few drops. It was gone. All her milk was gone from one tit and the other was almost done too. With a cry of victory, aishwarya head swung down and her lips fastened to the emptied teat. Aishwarya sucked hard and kareena screamed. The pain was awefull. Aishwarya put both hands on the flacid milk sack, squeezed some more and sucked harder. Kareena released aishwarya’s ti*s and grabbed her hair to pull her off. Aishwarya held on and sucked. Aishwarya filled her mouth, then released the tit and spit her mouthfull onto kareena’s chest. Kareena screamed again as she saw that aishwarya had been sucking blood milk from her tit. She was destroying kareena’s breast. Emptied of milk, aishwarya’s sucking was horrified kareena kapoor she screaming I will fuck you BITCH. Kareena was worn by the fighting so far and loosing her milk as conquoring her spirt. Aishwarya was beating her physically and emotionaly.
Aishwarya pushed kareena kapoor on to the ground and put her mouth back to the emptied bo*b.
Harder she sucked feeling the tit destroying itself. With glee aishwarya chewed on the ravaged nipple bringing more blood. She sat up and looked down at the crying, sobbing, kareena.“Time to loose the nipple, kareena kapoor your tit is useless now anyway.”

aishwarya slapped kareena’s face to open her eyes, then pulled her head up by the hair so she could see as aishwarya twisted kareena boobs burst milk and kareena’s big nipple. Kareena screaming crying I will fuck you bitch aishwarya slapped kareena face aishwarya kick kareena then said.

“Don’t worry cu*t, I’m going to destroy you I said, but I’ll do it a little at a time.”
With that aishwarya rai grabbed kareena kapoor ’s nipple jumped from the teat. Aishwarya leaned over and licked the nipple to make it erect again, aishwarya rai start to twisted kareena boobs. Kareena wailed and cried at the bite of the cold steel going through her flesh. Aishwarya forced her to watch as she took off two more slices of the nipple. Aishwarya released kareena’s hair to let her fall back to the floor, cradling her savaged breast.“Now lets do the other one.”
Kareena screamed and thrashed as aishwarya grabbed her other tit and squeezed, pumping out the last of that ti*s juice. Aishwarya rolled the milk bag in her hands, crushing and squeezing, forcing what ever milk was left out. Kareena tried to push her away, but aishwarya just batted her hands away. Finally the milk stopped and aishwarya leaned over, smiling at kareena, laughing her her pleas and sobs.
Something snapped in kareena just as aishwarya’s mouth closed on the nipple. She couldn’t let this happen. Aishwarya rai sl*t could not be allowed to destroy her breasts.. To let kareena kapoor cu*t destroy them would make kareena loose all honor. But what to do? Kareena felt aishwarya rai start sucking on her empty tit, collapsing the milk sacs, bringing out the blood. WHAT TO DO? HOW TO STOP HER.
Frainticly, kareena pulled aishwarya’s hair, pounded on her shoulders and head, pulled on aishwarya breasts, nothing helped. Aishwarya kept sucking, destroying. Suddenly, kareena’s hand, almost of its own volition, went down between the woman’s bodies. She sank her nails into aishwarya’s crotch and DUG. Nails pierced fabric and dug into aishwarya’s womanhood. Aishwarya screamed and pulled away, grabbing at the hand at her crotch. Kareena dug in and clawed, scratching and digging at her rivals pu*s*. Aishwarya continued to scream as she fell over on her side and tried to crawl away. Kareena kapoor yanked and her hand came away from aishwarya’s cu*t, panties, hair and a little flesh coming with it.
Aishwarya withered on the floor, wailing and moaning, hands at her crotch. Kareena rested for the briefest time, then came to her knees. Moving to aishwarya she put her hands together and smashed them down on aishwarya’s belly, over and over. Aishwarya coughed and gagged as kareena beat on her stomach. Pulling aishwarya rai’s head up by her hair, kareena slapped her face over and over, forehand and backhand. She even made a fist and punched carefully into the other womans face, blackening her eyes and bloodying her nose.
Kareena released aishwarya and rolled her onto her stomach. Kareena straddled her back and bounced on her. Aishwarya cried out at the added pain in her back. Kareena grabbed her hair and pulled back, shaking aishwarya’s head side to side and punching into her face from time to time.
“Milk me dry will you!” Punch into the face.“Try to destroy my ti*s you cu*t!” Ripping at hair and scalp.“Slice my nipples aishwarya rai bitch.” as* pounding on back.Finally, kareena stoped. Kareena grabbed aishwarya pulled her up and punched her face aishwarya gather her strength and punch her in the face then kicked both aishwarya and kareena grabbed each other hair and scream at each other kareena kicked aishwarya so hard she fall kareena grabbed
Aishwarya left tit, kareena kapoor squeezes it and rolls it in her hands, pumping the last of aishwarya milk out. The milk squirts out, making a little fountain a foot or so high. Kareena laughs and squeezes more and more, till the tit runs dry. Then she does as aishwarya did and sucks on the empty milk bag. Harder and harder she sucks, spitting first the last of aishwarya’s milk, then blood onto the mother. Satisfied, kareena squeezed and twisted aishwarya’s nipple, blood milk was coming out of aishwarya . Kareena pulls aishwarya head up.“Watch this bitch. See it? I’m going to destroy your nipple !” kareena twisted aishwarya nipple she screame “NOOOOO…oh god NOOOOO…Please no…please no “.

Then Kareena pulls aishwarya arms down to her sides and kneels on her hands, pinning her to the ground. She encircles the other tit with both hands and squeezes that one. Again milk flows till the breast empties and again kareena sucks blood milk flows. Then she sucks more, then more. Aishwarya’s screams have dwindled to loud crying, sobs and wailing. Aishwarya begs kareena to leave her some nipple, but kareena laughs in her face. Reaching back she grabbed her nipple and twisted aishwarya blood milk coming out of her nipple. Aishwarya looks down in horror as kareena started to punch her Boob's . Like a punching bags. Satisfied, kareena rises, then suddenly stomps her foot down into aishwarya’s pu*s*. Aishwarya was in a fetal position around her aching cu*t, all but unconscious.
Kareena grabs aishwarya’s pant and rips it off. Aishwarya rai is nude. Kareena grabbed a dildo from her bag and then

Kareena rolls aishwarya onto her back.“Time to get fuck aishwarya. This part you’ll probably enjoy.”
Kareena starts working the huge dildo over aishwarya, scratched pu*s*. Rubbing it up and down, rolling it over aishwarya’s clit, kareena gets the other woman ready. After a couple of minutes, though still only semi-conscious, aishwarya begins to moan, her hands going to her crotch to help her tormentor. Kareena works her a little more, then slips the end of the dildo between aishwarya waiting lips. Slowly, kareena works the fake co*k into aishwarya, pumping it in and out, going a little farther in each time. Finally, kareena kapoor has six or seven inches in the other woman. She stops and slaps aishwarya rai face lightly till her eyes flutter and open.

“Welcome back sleepy head aishwarya rai . Feel that between your legs cu*t?” kareena kapoor pumps the dildo in and out.L“Oh, God, no, no, no…please don’t…oh oh please, yes, yes, please yes.”
Kareena has continued to pump taking aishwarya from no to yes, then pushes more of the dildo in.“Oh, no…Oh God no more…please no more…I can’t take more…stop please, I give, you win…Please no more.”
“Oh yes more. I think that fu*k*n* train tunnel you call a pu*s* will take this whole thing, and I’m going to prove it. Kareena kapoor pushes more and more of the di*d* into aishwarya rai, accompanied by her screams, alternating between pain and pleasure. Kareena kapoor has the whole twelve inches inside aishwarya now and she pumping the whole thing in and out, fucking aishwarya rai for all she’s worth.
“Oh, yes…I’m coming…oh, oh, yes, yes…no..no…don’t fu*k me..no…oh it feels so goooood. Oh yesssss.”
Aishwarya orgasmed and kareena screwed the dildo all the way in and twirled it, moving it up and down and around. Kareena put her thumb on aishwarya clit and rubbed that too. Aishwarya screamed as kareena kapoor double orgasmed, a deep one from the dildo and a surface one from kareena’s thumb on her clit. Aishwarya couldn’t stand it and almost passed out from pain aishwarya screamed and crying. kareena grabbed aishwarya hair and pull her up aishwarya kicked kareena in the pussy kareena pussy burst blood she let go of aishwarya rai and screamed in pain aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor both Ware exhausted look at each other with hate aishwarya and kareena both grabbed each other boobs and squeeze with all strength both boobs burst blood both screaming at each other calling each other name both of their bodies are extremely sweater aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor pussy was leaking blood both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor crying in pain both women collapse in the floor there bodies can take it anymore the director came inside the room and see both women he takes both of them to the hospital both aishwarya and kareena wake up in the hospital and see the director and asked who won the director said no one both women wanted to fight again the director said listen both of should recovered from this fight . Aishwarya and kareena said we both agreed and wanted to their home to recover from the fight. 2 week later both women recovered from the fight both women was waiting for the director call 2 days later he called both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor told them to came to a gym both of you will fight till one of you is given up there will be a ref karan wahi he will be nude both of you will fight tomorrow both women hearing this got excited. Kareena kapoor went to the gym before the match begin kareena comes to the gym at night before the match tomorrow kareena enter the gym and see karan wahi exercising seeing muscular body she got horny kareena got close to him asked karan I need some help inside of the locker room can you help me. Karan wahi seeing kareena hot body he became horny kareena want to locker room and enter the gym shower room karan follow kareena kapoor to the locker room entered the locker room he could not find her karan hard a noise from the shower room he enter of the shower room and see kareena kapoor nude dipped in water karan cook burst cum kareena came close and grabbed karan kiss him both kareena and karan maid love in shower room karan fuck kareena so hard she collapse in the floor . Aishwarya came to the gym she enter the locker room strip her clothes became nude suddenly aishwarya hard a noise from the shower room suddenly karan wahi comes out of the shower room nude aishwarya looking at his muscular body she became horny her boobs burst milk aishwarya asked do you want to drink my milk karan look at aishwarya came closed and grabbed her boobs and started sucking aishwarya boobs aishwarya grabbed karan cook and put in her pussy and start to fuck him both aishwarya and karan burst cum both fucking each other hard kareena wake up she heard noise from locker room she came to the locker room and see aishwarya and karan love making kareena kapoor screamed bitch he is mine aishwarya look at kareena she was nude dipped in water. Aishwarya got up and said he is my man to go Hall both aishwarya and kareena look at each other with hate karan got up and said I will just watch both aishwarya and kareena look at each and attack
Aishwarya grabbed kareena’s breasts and begun mauling them with her hands again. Squealing as a result, kareena almost tried to tear aishwarya’s hands off her, aishwarya grabbed aishwarya’s breast back instead. Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor stood face front to one another, with hands clawing and twisting breasts trying to tear them off and lactating each other like milks shooting from cannon. Neither women held back as the breasts were being torn out like dough. None though were able to hide how they felt, showing twisted faces as they tried handling the pain. The floor was slowly turning out to be a pool of breast milk.
It became a matter who would give into the pain and kareena tried to smile when aishwarya was attempting not to stand on her toes. Unexpectantly though, aishwarya leaned down hovering her face over kareena’s left breast and bit on it.
Yelping out, kareena began trying to push aishwarya back with both hands against her breasts, while aishwarya get herself biting and holding with both hands on kareena’s breast. They stepped back and forth, aishwarya still holding her teeth in the side of kareena’s breast and kareena kapoor whimpering as she did so.
In a desperate attempting, kareena lifted her leg and kneed aishwarya in the groin. The sharp blow, sent aishwarya rai staggering back holding her cunt with one hand and cradling her boobs with the other. Kareena placed her hands around her left breast relieved.
As kareena was vulnerable though checking her breast for marks, aishwarya rai charged up and rammed her knee into kareena’s cunt. There was a loud “Arghh!” and kareena collapsed to the floor holding her cunt .
Then aishwarya placed her foot on kareena’s crotch and tried to lift up both of kareena’s legs, but suddenly kareena gain control of one of her legs and stomped aishwarya in the groin, causing her to fall down to the floor.
Aishwarya able to recover her strength, kareena got onto all fours and quickly crawled up to aishwarya. But when kareena attempted to elbow aishwarya in the crotch, aishwarya flailed her legs around kareena trying to kick her, but kareena got up to her feet and then aishwarya followed her.
Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor were naked and still going out at it. However both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor wobbled and staggered around, with their cunts still sore and their breasts aching.
Pussys not sore enough though and only just got naked, aishwarya stepped forward and grabbed kareena by the pussy, crying out, kareena grabbed back and both kareena and aishwarya began yanking and clawing by the pussy. They stood still as their hands ripped and mangled one another’s pussy apart. Straddling and dancing, both were unsure how’d long they’d have to put up with this.
As neither could actually take it after having a few knee blows, kareena smacked her body against aishwarya. When aishwarya almost thought she was trying bearhug, she felt her butt cheeks being ripped at and found out that kareena was actually changing the focus. Accepting it kareena grabbed aishwarya’s butt cheeks back and begun ripping hers.
Clawing at one another’s behind, they kept ramming into one another gritting teeth as their nails tried to shred one another’s bums. As they did so, kareena had wrapped one leg around aishwarya’s leg when their bodies couldn’t wrap around anymore.
They began to wobble though as their sore pussy and breasts and as kareena’s leg tightened around aishwarya as they clawed one another’s buttcheeks. As the pain was getting excruciating, aishwarya tried to use her free leg to wrap around kareena’s, they both ended up toppling and fell hard onto the ground.
Still body to body, it didn’t take neither women long to start rolling around on the ground naked. As soon as the two found out this after being stunned, the wrapped around one another and rolled tightly on the ground.
Clawing at each other’s backs and bums, while trying to crush the other’s body much as possible while on top and kicking and coiling legs with one another, they tried to be as merciless as they could be. Both naked bodies grinded and rubbed against one another.
However once both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor were sick of being this close together and were starting to get dizzy with how fast they were spinning, kareena pushed off aishwarya soon as aishwarya got on top. Willingly aishwarya fell back, onto her back away from her, but when they tried to part, they had their legs tangled with one another.
Instead of simply untangling them, they tried using it to their advantage and tangled them harder together, squeezing tighter with their locked legs. Gritting their teeth as their leg bones grinded together, neither was sure who had their legs in the better lock, but kept going for a while. Trying to stop themselves from hitting the floor incase in looked like a tap out. Not making it easier for neither of them though, they raised their legs up into the air and began trying to force the other women to flip over. But as that became to much for them, their legs broke off from one another.
As kareena almost tried to get off her back, she felt one of her legs tapped by aishwarya’s feet. Cursing she wasn’t done fighting with her lower half, kareena rose up her feet again and tried to tap aishwarya’s leg back with her feet, but was easily blocked by aishwarya’s foot. As their other foot was blocked by each other, they were locked feet to feet and began pushing
Firmly pressing, the women were gritting teeth as they tried to force each other’s legs back. Their legs cranked and flailed as their feet splutted against one another and their toes wrestled trying to bend the other’s back.It only went on for a little while though, their legs were getting no were and their toes were on the brink of snapping whenever the balance of both focusing there was not good enough. Instead they simply broke up again and tried getting to their feet both aishwarya and kareena grabbed each other boobs and start to squeeze with all strength all four boobs burst milk aishwarya and kareena screamed in pain. aishwarya and kareena let go of each other boobs and bearhug each other wiping that hands around each other squeezing each other body with all strength both aishwarya and kareena start to put three finger in each other ass and screaming. both aishwarya and kareena burst cum and separate both aishwarya and kareena was in pain both grabbed each other hair seeing this fight karan came forward on separated both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor tell them both of you have to fight tomorrow in the Ring so both of you should leave both of you are too tired hearing this both aishwarya and kareena end the fight both got dress and left the gym. Next day aishwarya rai came to the gym the director was setting out side the Ring he said you look hot aishwarya suddenly kareena enter the gym and look at aishwarya . Karan wahi was in the Ring nude standing there asked both to enter the Ring both aishwarya and kareena enter the Ring
Aishwarya Ware black sports bra and black pants. Aishwarya said bitch I will fuck you after the Mach hearing this kareena kapoor ripped her shirt and pant open, to reveal a strained pink bra and pink pants. Kareena then walks right up to aishwarya and pushed her cleavage against aishwarya’s. They press hard into each other’s chest, the stare down intense. Both aishwarya and kareena could feel her opponent’s nipples stiffen despite the thickness of the fabrics. Both aishwarya and kareena began to feel the discomfort of the breast to breast face-off, but that was of no matter. Hatred saw through that pain. They wrapped their arms around each other for a mutual bear hug and continued taunting each other. Kareena kapoor saying, I will bang you after this Mach.”

Aishwarya shot back, I will destroy you bitch.”
Aishwarya reacted badly to that last comment tightening her grip and muscling kareena into the air. Kareena moaned in agony as her boobs were engulfed by aishwarya’s, and her ribs creaking. “Put me down bitch,” kareena demanded. Aishwarya too was in agony, with her breast aching, and her ribs in torment, but she poured on the pressure shutting kareena’s mouth. Before her strength could fade aishwarya took off for the opposite corner and body slammed kareena kapoor into to the corner taking the breath out of them both. Aishwarya backed away massaging her breast while kareena collapses into the corner comforting her own agonizing pair.

Aishwarya lowers her tee back into place covering her cleavage . Then she zeroed in back onto kareena. As kareena just gets to her feet, aishwarya spears her back into the corner. Aishwarya follows through with three swift kicks to kareena’s bruised tummy driving kareena kapoor down to the mat. Kicks turn into stomps as aishwarya now targets kareena’s breasts. She pauses briefly to ease the ref karan wahi and then moves back in wiping her legs on kareena kapoor’s neck for a dangerous choke. karan wahi moves in and lifts aishwarya up rescuing kareena. As soon as karan wahi released aishwarya, the aishwarya rai rushed back to kareena. Aishwarya grabbed kareena’s ankles and pulled her to the center of the ring. Releasing the legs aishwarya buries her hands into kareena’s hair lifting her to her feet.

Just as kareena got to her feet she balled a fist and low blowed aishwarya right in the clit; she did. Now taking advantage of aishwarya’s agony filled daze, kareena took a hold of the aishwarya’s hair and threw her to the mat. Kareena then lifts and spreads aishwarya’s legs. A stomp to aishwarya’s tummy follows. As aishwarya juts upward and covers her bruised tummy kareena drops down and head butts aishwarya’s vulnerable crotch. Kareena then easily mounts aishwarya and starts punching her with brutal right hands. When the ref karan wahi tell kareena to break off, she goes for a two handed choke. This time karan wahi has to pull her away as he did aishwarya earlier. Aishwarya rolls over to the ropes to aid in getting up, but kareena takes advantage running over and as if sliding into home base kicked aishwarya out of the ring. Aishwarya rai hits the concrete floor with a thud and lays there motionless for a moment the director and karan both screaming get up aishwarya. Kareena took a quick break to tie the bottoms of her shirt together recovering her chest, kareena screamed I will fuck you bitch aishwarya tried to get up.

Kareena slides out eager to resume their little disagreement over who is top bitch. Aishwarya stands just as kareena closes and slaps the shit out of aishwarya rai. Kareena kapoor now briefly stunned staggers away from aishwarya. Aishwarya charges her and spears her in the back slamming kareena kapoor face and tits first into the hard ramp that led to the ring. Then up to her knees to the side of kareena, aishwarya brutally beats down on kareena kapoor with unforgiving balled fists like she’s having a temper tantrum flattening the starlet out across the bottom of the ramp.

Standing back up and moving away aishwarya allows kareena a moment to get to her knees. Then aishwarya sprints forward ending in a kick that catches the starlet in the back between the shoulder blades. Kareena crashes back to the ramp. Her chin hits hard forcing her teeth to grind. She is of no help to aishwarya who wishes her to stand as the furious aishwarya yanks her up by her hair to her knees. Kareena’s inability to stand encouraged a savage knee to the face. Aishwarya then continued to muscle kareena to her feet. Dazed kareena was easily arm whipped back first into the steel gate that started at the ramp and surrounded the ring, forcing the director near it to back away. Their eyes were glued in awe watching these cats brawl. Aishwarya forced kareena to straighten up against the gate by shoving her palm into kareena’s bruised chin. And when kareena kapoor was fully upright, tits poking up and out towards the sky, aishwarya hit her with a chop to the chest, one that was a little low. “Owwwwwww shit,” kareena cried at the assault on her tits. “Owwwwww shit… you fucking bitch,” kareena cried out the second time aishwarya chest chopped her boobs. Kareena's clothing offer little protection from the savageness of the blow.
Aishwarya, “How’d you like that kareena? It’s just the start of a very bad day for your small ugly titties.” kareena got angry hearing that aishwarya said about her tits as small ugly. aishwarya said I will squeeze blood milk out of your boobs bitch my boobs are bigger then you're. The insult did have a slight psychological effect on kareena kapoor, said bitch I will milk you bitch. Kareena was more determined to beat aishwarya and more so of aishwarya’s tits. Kareena kapoor planned to make aishwarya regret targeting her boobs. But first she had to get aishwarya rai bitch off her. Not an easy task with aishwarya whipping her around by the hair. The impact into the ring apron to kareena's skull was agonizing, but at least aishwarya let her go.
Aishwarya stepped a few steps back to catch her breath. When she moved back in to continue kareena’s beating, kareena kapoor sprung to life burying a fist into aishwarya’s midriff. Aishwarya coughed and gasped as she doubled over clutching her tummy. Kareena grabbed her by the hair and slammed aishwarya rai’s face into the top of the steel step that lead up to the ring. Before aishwarya rai could react kareena lifted her head for two more head butts into the unforgiving steel. Kareena then kicked aishwarya in the ass forcing her to sprawl out over the steel steps. Kareena kapoor then moved to the opposite side of the steps and with her hands embedded in a beautifully mane, forced aishwarya to painfully cross over the steel steps. The closest top step corner embedded otself painfully into aishwarya’s tummy, the opposite corner into her left breast. Just as aishwarya made it to her feet on the other side, kareena kapoor elbowed her in the left temple. Kareena then grabbed an arm and whipped aishwarya into steel gates that surrounded the ring delighting in the grunt it drew from aishwarya lips and the look of pure agony on her face.

Kareena immediately went for the pin and the win, but aishwarya kicked out on 2. Kareena was furious. Kareena stood up and pull aishwarya to her feet by her hair. Keeping aishwarya’s head down, she swiftly secured her dazed rival’s head between her thigh’s preparing to power bomb aishwarya rai into dreamland.she says before going for liftoff. Unfortunately aishwarya reverses the hold taking kareena up and over for a suplex to the mat. Kareena hits hard but fights through the pain to jump back to her feet and charge aishwarya before the challenger could fully recover. It wasn’t happening. Aishwarya caught her and used her momentum to execute a perfect sidewalk slam.

They both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor jumped to their feet, kareena kapoor not quite so fast. Fastestly aishwarya stepped right into a backdrop suplex. The three consecutive moves finally took the fight out of kareena. She had to be aided to her feet, and aishwarya did that with a combined tug of the hair and wedgie of the thong kareena sported under her shorts. She then whipped kareena kapoor into the corner causing her to head butt the middle turnbuckle. Kareena collapses in the corner. Given a second kareena is able to rise on her own, well with aid of the ropes. Kareena on her feet just in time to get speared back into the corner by a charging bull. Aishwarya’s presence in her abs is all that keep kareena kapoor on her feet. She’s wheezing, chest heaving, desperate for air. When Salma steps back kareena starts to collapse, but aishwarya takes her arms and wraps them over the top rope forcing kareena to stay on her feet.

Aishwarya then reached for kareena kapoor’s top, “Now it’s time to deflate those cow tits of yours.” aishwarya rai’s tactics here were in error. Aishwarya wanted to pull kareena’s shirt down to bind her arms, but the shirt didn’t easily clear kareena’s shoulders. Despite being a quick tie the knot in the shirt was too time consuming to attempt to undo, and kareena wasn’t out of the fight enough to just sit by and let aishwarya strip her. Aishwarya just barely cleared kareena kapoor’s bra, which was filled to the breaking point, before kareena jumped back to life and started tearing at aishwarya's top. Kareena seemed to get aishwarya rai at just the right spot because it ripped off surprisingly quickly revealing a grossly overloaded sports bra. Kareena pressed out of the corner pushing her body against aishwarya’s so that their bra clad breast mashed together. Aishwarya’s nearly engulfed kareena kapoor’s knockers winning the size debate instantly. However, kareena kapoor’s firm rounders gave as good as they got in this breast to breast battle.

Kareena was even able to push aishwarya back a little quite sure she’d heard aishwarya rai slip a pain filled moan. They struggled in a brief test of strength and resilience that led out into the center of the ring. Then they went for each others bra. In the fury of the tussle, kareena kapoor is actually the first to de-cup aishwarya rai’s melons from an over worked bra. Her nails immediate sink in eliciting a high pitched howl from aishwarya rai. The pain causes aishwarya to give ground finding herself being mauled backward into the opposite corner. Desperately she abandons de-cupping kareena and targets her nails on kareena’s ample cleavage, that's quite enough to work with. Kareena cries out as aishwarya makes use of the constraints of her bra in a most unusual way. Aishwarya has her nails embedded in the center of kareena’s cleavage and is pulling away from the center like trying to force an elevator door open. The bra serves as a hindrance as it is now digging into the outside of her boobs adding to her torment. Despite her own personal hell kareena keeps the pressure on the titflesh that oozes out from between her fingers.
With aishwarya on the retreat, kareena slips a leg around and trips aishwarya to the floor. Kareena falls on top sinking her claws into aishwarya’s ribs via her meaty teats empowered by all her weight. Aishwarya cried out in torment, quickly releasing her hold on kareena’s whoppers to free and protect her own tits. Aishwarya expelled a brief sigh of relief when kareena released her crushed jugs, but her rejoicing was short lived when she realized kareena was in control of her arms. Kareena made use of aishwarya’s moment of weakness to mount her and pin her arms at the waist.

Kareena kapoor faced aishwarya and smiled down at her. Despite aishwarya’s struggles kareena kapoor kept the arms pinned under her thighs as well as a firm seat on aishwarya’s heaving tummy. Kareena kapoor then applies some nasty nipple pinching and twisting. Aishwarya’s agonizing screams were cut by screaming . Kareena didn’t like what she heard so she started raining punches down on aishwarya’s melons. Kareena kapoor ordered, “Shut up bitch!!! The only thing I want to hear out of you is ‘I quit!’.” aishwarya’s head shook back and forth as she moaned with every impact, no more screaming though. “That’s better… cunt.” kareena went back to mauling aishwarya’s tits and as she squeezed more toward the nips she was rewarded by squirts of milk. Kareena twisted aishwarya boobs milking her hard .” kareena laughed, “You are nothing but a cow aren’t you aishwarya rai …a filthy cow.” kareena coated her hands in as much mother’s milk as she could before bending over to bathe aishwarya’s face in her own juices. Kareena was beside herself with the joy of being able to humiliate aishwarya so thoroughly. Aishwarya however, made use of kareena’s adjustment in position to dethrone kareena kapoor.

The ref karan wahi see the fight he burst cum. karan wahi was finally back in the match, “Oh ah yeah, break it up. Ah yeah.” Neither paid him any attention. For aishwarya, it was payback time. Aishwarya was going to crush kareena kapoor for the assault on her tits. Aishwarya’s not going to be satisfied with the three count today. No, kareena is going to suffer.
For kareena kapoor, it was all about keeping up the pressure. Kareena rushed to get in behind aishwarya as she rose from the mat. It was kareena who succeeded in her immediate plans, forcing aishwarya’s vengeance to the back burner. Aishwarya was soon in agony again as kareena kapoor’s claws slipped in under her armpits and sunk back into her tortured titflesh. The glaze of milk and sweat that covered aishwarya’s tits caught the light making them look even larger. Soon tears would add to that mixture. Aishwarya couldn’t fight them back any longer. Ordered to break by the ref karan wahi, kareena rakes her nails across aishwarya’s milky melons leaving streaks and a screaming watery eyed starlet.
As aishwarya rai turns to face kareena kapoor she follows through with a power slap that dazes kareena just long enough for aishwarya to get behind her and capture her breasts. Turnabout is fair play and aishwarya was more than ready for her turn. Aishwarya’s vicious slice and dice nail attack on kareena kapoor’s tits was rewarded by high pitched squeals and moans. Aishwarya changed grip on the left focusing more on the nipple and was again rewarded, this time by three streams of milk. She then cradled the right tit the same way, forcing some more streams and encouraging moans of anguish. When ordered to break, aishwarya twists kareena towards the ref karan wahi and squirts some milk towards him laughing all the while. She dumbfounds karan wahi and gets a little more time with kareena kapoor’s udders. By the time the ref Karan recovers kareena is on wobbly legs. He orders a break and starts a count for disqualification. Aishwarya prepared to break. She goes for the tit rake like kareena, but straight down moving quickly to wrap her arms around kareena kapoor’s waist. Aishwarya then applies an Atomic drop from behind hitting the tail bone. As kareena staggers forward clutching her ass screaming in pain, aishwarya grabs her by her shoulders, spins her around and seizes her for another drop this time nailing her squarely in the groin. Kareena kapoor is allowed to collapse to the floor she screaming aishwarya grabs kareena and pulled her up bearhug her both aishwarya and kareena squeeze each other there boobs burst milk aishwarya headbutt kareena falls in floor .
Then Aishwarya pulls kareena’s arms together into an x shape behind kareena’s head forcing her head off the mat and down into her chest. Aishwarya then sits on her arms pinning them. The ref karan jumped down to the mat to start the 3 count, with kareena’s shoulders clearly down. As he hit the mat for 1, he spotted aishwarya rai sink her nails back into kareena’s huge breasts. Now aishwarya is free to maul kareena’s breast despite kareena kapoor’s protests. Oh kareena raises her legs, but aishwarya avoids her kicks easy enough. Aishwarya even tries to bury kareena in her own titflesh, a move made easier by kareena’s head already being forced down towards her cleavage. Now aishwarya was laughing screaming so more, taunting kareena kapoor’s muffled sobs. “Don’t cry little tits. Don’t cry. It’ll all be over soon."
It’s during the taunting that kareena is able to get an arm free. Aishwarya moves quickly jerking kareena’s head back and sinking a facesit again pinning the arms before kareena kapoor can escape. Tugging on kareena’s areola and nips produces more milk to aishwarya’s delight. She pressed down into kareena’s tits forcing them to balloon out the sides and continued to milk her rival. Kareena kicks up some more trying anything to get free. Annoyed, aishwarya balls her fists and slams two crosses into kareena’s melons forcing them to burst milk. Aishwarya giggled as the muffled screams tickled her pussy. She keeps up the right left combination and even starts timing them with the ref karan wahi’s count to break. Just before the count is over aishwarya stops the assault and begins to stand. However she failed to protect herself and ate a boot to the forehead knocking her to the mat.
Kareena whilst nursing her battered jugs is the first to rise. “What the fuck karan wahi she questions about not breaking up the assault on her tits did the bitch fuck better than me he said I was shocked to see such a fight. Kareena is soon standing over aishwarya by the time she makes it to her knees. Kareena decides to be nice and help her opponent up. She reaches in front and under aishwarya for her dangling melons. A quick touchy feely survey finds aishwarya’s plump hard nipples. Catching them between her thumbs and forefingers kareena kapoor’s pinches them for all she’s worth. “Oh god!!! Aiiiii!!!” aishwarya grabs kareena’s wrist searching for relief, but she can’t bare the thought of the torment she’ll put her nips through if she tries to tear them free. She is forced to rise and soon forced to her tip toes.“Thanks for sharing your milk with me cunt. I think when we’re done here I’ll take you home with me.” kareena kapoor forced a laugh through her own pain before she continued, “my own personal live in cow.”“Stinking bitch was all aishwarya rai could say before kareena kapoor started twisting her nipples, the left clockwise and the right counterclockwise.
“What? What was that honey? I didn’t quite make that ow…” Now it was kareena who was struck silent as aishwarya mustered up enough of a fighting spirit to drop from her toes and position herself for a punt between kareena kapoor’s thighs. When kareena released aishwarya’s crushed nips, aishwarya wasted no time in celebration and kept the pressure on spinning into kareena kapoor to secure a facelock over the shoulder and dropping down to the mat with the slut in tow for a jawbreaker. Kareena’s head rebound off aishwarya’s shoulders and her whole upper body sprung up only to collapse into a heap back to the mat both women screaming and crying there body are extremely sweetie.
Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor were slow to rise, but aishwarya was more in her senses. As kareena staggered forward aishwarya rai shifted to her side grabbed some dirty locks and threw the still dazed starlet back to the mat. Kareena kapoor shows true warrior spirit jumping back up immediately, but she was still in a stupor. And unfortunately all that bought her was another hair assisted slam to the mat. Again kareena fought to her feet. Aishwarya ran behind her and rebound off the ropes. Kareena turned just in time for a rope accelerated clothesline that nearly takes kareena kapoor’s head off. This time kareena doesn’t make it back to her feet. She lays motionless eyes fixed towards the lights, her legs and arms spread apart.

Aishwarya rai moves quickly positioning herself in front of kareena kapoor, between her feet. Quickly aishwarya is airborne jumping straight up and over kareena kapoor for a tit to tit body splash. Both aishwarya rai and kareena kapoor agonize over the terrible impact; their precious melons mushroomed between them, all the air knocked out of their lungs. Neither moves for a moment. The motion of ref karan wahi as he drops to the mat for the three count is the only movement. The bell rings karan wahi said aishwarya you're the winner .
Aishwarya stirs as the ref karan wahi raises her hand in victory. She felt kareena’s chest heaving beneath hers. Despite her win by pin, aishwarya was determined to make good on her threat of defeating kareena’s so called Best Boobs. She pins kareena’s wrists to the mat near her sweaty mane. Aishwarya’s legs tangle up with kareena kapoor’s. They are crotch to crotch bosom to bosom, aishwarya’s enormous knockers dwarfing kareena’s huge rounders. Kareena starts to stir just in time for the first impact. Kareena grunts in pain a aishwarya rai’s weighty breasts slam into her battered chest. Aishwarya raises her upper body again and flops back down with all the force she can muster slamming her chest into kareena’s, bruising the captured girl’s ribs and smashing her udders into oblivion. Of itself the attack was minor, however after the titfight these rivals had found themselves in and a punishing boob bursting body splash, it was all kareena could do to keep from screaming crying too loudly. Aishwarya rammed her chest again and again. She was like a mad woman energized by the look of anguish in kareena’s eyes. “Stop, oh stop,” were the only words kareena kapoor could soon muster. Soon her words were unintelligible from moans of torment as aishwarya rai kept on with the pounding.
Now past the count of thirty, aishwarya finally showed signs of tiring. Kareena now a slobbering mess offered no resistance. She just cried out with ever nipple punishing impact. By the time aishwarya stopped, nearing fifty boob crushing slams, kareena was puddy. Aishwarya sat up on kareena’s chest pinning the arms under her legs . Aishwarya laughed as she tugged on kareena kapoor’s nipples to position her breast properly between aishwarya’s thighs. After a few twists of kareena’s nipples failed to stir a response other than aishwarya continued, “Oh poor baby. Are these ugly titties broken?

“Bitch,” in a whisper was all kareena could muster.“Bad girl,” aishwarya teased. “Baby needs a spanking.” aishwarya then got off kareena and pulled the beaten kareena kapoor up by her hair. She then dropped to on knee and put kareena over the extended one. What followed was cheek to cheek spanking, made easy by kareena’s revealing short shorts. Kareena, in no position to defend herself, took the beating in sobs till her ass turned bright red. Then again came more tears as aishwarya started to leave bruises. Only now did aishwarya rai start with the humiliating interrogation, something she said at the beginning that she would not do. Aishwarya rai asks, “Do you give?”
Kareena responded instantly, “Yes. Please let me…” kareena took another smack to the ass. “Please aishwarya.”Finally satisfied, aishwarya pushed kareena off her. She then mounted her victim again. “Time for baby’s feeding. Or is it nap time? Maybe both,” aishwarya asked with a sinister smile. She cupped her teats and squeezed them gingerly, just enough to squirt a little milk onto kareena’s face and to gather enough to moisten her own boobs. Aishwarya then lowered her milk and sweat glazed mountains engulfing kareena’s face. The moisture helped make for a perfectly humiliating seal. “Come to mommy. Let mommy make it all better,” aishwarya cooed as she put kareena out of her senses. The match was finally over aishwarya win she wanted to the director and sign the film aishwarya asked karan to suck her milk karan grabbed aishwarya boobs and suck both enjoy it then aishwarya see kareena kapoor got up got her self out of the ring aishwarya see this and wanted to kareena kick her in gut then aishwarya rai grabbed kareena hair pull and took her to gym shower room and throws kareena kapoor in the floor kick her in the gut grab her hair start punching her to face then pull her up and grab both of her boobs and squeeze kareena milk out kareena screaming she was in crying kareena try to fight back she put three finger in aishwarya pussy and grabbed aishwarya boobs and squeeze aishwarya enjoy the milking she started to squeeze kareena boobs so hard that her boobs burst blood milk kareena screaming in pain aishwarya punch kareena kapoor face she fall in the floor aishwarya burst cum in kareena body then aishwarya started to finger kareena pussy and ass making her cum . Aishwarya got up and look at the unconscious kareena kapoor kick her then aishwarya rai left the gym with karan wahi Victories.
Aishwarya rai win.
Like Reply