Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Wonderfull Stories - All Types

Writer:- V2356pogo

5th December 2006

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=100843
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Adult Only. This area contains adult material that may not be suitable for all parties. You must be 18 years or older and have the legal right to enter. Do not access this area in a public location. Any one under 18 years does not have the permission and right to enter this page.

Disclaimer: Xossip and I, DOES NOT claim any responsibility to any links, pictures,videos or story(or any information) posted.

Author's note: All characters involved are of legal age. If ADULT STORIES bother you, click elsewhere.

These story are purely a work of fiction.
All characters are fictitious and does not have any relation with the real world and people. All stories are not written by me. This is not for those who like reality in these stories... that's like asking for a politician who's honest. Dream on.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
1 My First Fuck

This incident happened to me about five years back when I was in tenth. It was the annual cultural festival. I had a drama where I had the lead role. Before the drama I was going to put on my costume. Our school was a two floored school. I went to the second floor. No one was there in sight. I was going to enter a room when I heard a slight moan. It was coming from the room adjacent to mine. Thinking that someone was in trouble I rushed to the room. The lights were off. When I put the light on I was completely taken aback by what I saw. Sitting in a corner Ras, my class mate was fingering herself! She had removed her panties but her large boobs were still under arrest by her T-shirt and bra.

I could not believemy eyes. Ras was my fantasy girl about whom I had fantasised from the time she came to our school in the fifth standard. I had always wanted to fuck her between her huge boobs, which were very large for her age. I had always wanted to suck them and always wanted to fuck her in her round perfectly shaped ass. Ras was very white which improved her fuckingly beautiful face.

As soon as I saw her cunt, I was transfixed. I wanted to go away but my legs wont oblige. Ras too was completely surprised. She had never thought that anyone would catch in her perfect hideout. But even then she didn't stop fingering herself and even smiled. That was the only encouragement that I needed, I put the lights off and as it was almost full moon I could see my darling clearly. I started taking off my clothes and unzipped my pants giving relief to my aching eight inch cock which were very large for a fourteen year old boy. Ras's eyes didn't budge away from my crotch for even a second. I neatly folded my clothes and dispatched it away. By this time Ras started removing her T-shirt and bra as well as her half pulled down jeans. Seeing her boobs I was knocked out. These were boobs seeing which even a fully grown up woman will become jealous. This was also the first time I had seen a lady naked outside the T.V. It was also the first time time that Ras was seeing a cock. Thus both of us were virgins but both wanted sex badly. I went to where she was sitting. I was feeling nervous and her face told that she too had the same feeling. Slowly with shaking hands I touched her warm mammaries. They were like heaven. Ras closed her eyes.

I started kissing her on her face and when our tongues met all the nervousness were drained. We kissed passionately for sometime. All these while my hands were playing with her cunt and thick public hair. I started to lick her boobs and slowly started sucking them. Ras started to groan. We were in a world of ourselves and forgot that we were in a school classroom and could be found out any time. I started sucking her tits and with one hand pressed her other tit while the other was busy between her legs. Ras was become totally turned on and her cunt started becoming wet. I sucked each tit alternately for some time and would have continued it till eternity if Ras would not have stopped me. She wanted me to fill her cunt with my manhood and I too thought that it was time to do the ultimate. We got up from the desk and I laid her down on the floor. I could not control myself anymore on seeing her naked on the floor with her legs wide spread as if calling me to releive them. I wanted to lick them but had very less time as my drama could start any time. So I spread her legs wide apart and caught my dick in my hands. I could not beleive what I was going to do. I was going to fulfill my fantasy. I became a little nervous. I was afraid if she would become pregnant. But at thaty moment I could not control myself and so I put my virgin dick into her virgin cunt. The cunt walls were tight, slowly I put my dick inside her dripping hole and reached the hilt. She shouted. But both of us wanted it very badly so I started pumping like hell. I felt her tightening and I too had reached the hilt. I took a deep breath and emptied all my cum into her. She too started getting her orgasm and I lay exhausted over her. Quickly I put on my costume and wentdown. Ras took some time to put back her dress. We kissed for the last time and I went down. My friends were waiting for me as our drama was after a while.

After that incident we became fast friends and are planning to marry now. I haver fucked many times after that day but none was as exiting as the first one.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
2 My WonderFul Experience

We are a group of 4 people namely me raaj, preeti , manoj & akansha. All of us were at preeti's hous and our parents had gone out shopping. No one knew about mine and preeti's friendship. We were just playing Darts. But blind folded and hand cuffed at the back . We had to use our Mouths to hold the darts. Suddenly akansha and manoj got reminded of Their most important t.v program and wanted to watch it. But preeti Did not get that particular channel in the house . So they ran off to Their houses to watch it. Me and preeti were left all alone. I thought This was the chance. But preeti said "let's continue". So i was Blindfolded and handcuffed and she gave me the dart. She started giving Me directions. She asked me to go left right back .... Everywhere Finally she said straight. I went straight and tripped over some thing And fell. I think it was the bed. Preeti was laughing her head off. She Took off my blindfolds and said "now sit there" i asked "what about my Cuffs". She said "you'll know" . She went a little far from me to switch On some soft music. She pulled her t-shirt up a little to reveal her Navel . It was so gorgeous ,so firm so flat.......so sexy. I got turned On like hell . I wanted to fuck her .

But i was cuffed . Ah no wonder . Then she slowly took the t-shirt Off. She had worn a black bra . Then she unbuckled her skirt and took Them off. She had matching black panties. She came and stood near me , I tried to move and .... No use i was all tied up. She took my pants Off then my under pants . She gave me the old 300 per sec strokes. I Couldn't bare it i was going to cum . Just then she stopped. After some Time she started again and then stopped. This process made me tired .

She turned me over and uncuffed me and said " bang me if you can ". She Got up and ran outside the room . I gathered all my energy and ran after Her with the hand cuffs right in to the bathroom. She got near the Showers and i quickly opened it she got all wet. I caught her firmly And handcuffed her to the top of the shower . I opened the shower to The max. She was trapped right under the shower . Is " if its a bang you Want its a bang you'll get " i sqeezed her breasts through the bra.

She moaned. I unbuckled them and lifted them up . I started sucking on Them. Then i knelt down and took off her panties and started sucking And licking on her cunt navel everywhere. She kept screaming and Moaning. She got really tired . I uncuffed her and carried her back to The bed and dropped her on it. She had droplets of water everywhere on her body.

She Looked so so sexy. She was trying to crawl off the bed . I caught and Lifted her and made her sit on my rock hard dick. She screemed loudly. I turned her face towards me and kissed her deeply. I kept sucking and Licking her tongue and every part of her face. She kept moaning. I Carried and again dropped her on my dick . Suddenly she tightned her Cunt on my dick so much that it almost hurt . I dropped down on the bed And she fucked me . Once again i gathered all my energy pulled her of Me {she is pretty light}. Put her on the bed .held her hands got on top Of her and sucked her pussie till she came like a fountain. I had Finished her but she was not finished she got up cuffed my hands when i Was turning back . She pushed me on to the bed and gripped my cock and Took it in her mouth and sucked and sucked and stopped then she gave me A long time kiss. She kissed my tongue dry. Then she took my dick and Pushed it up her cunt and fucked me . I came like a rocket inside her. She had also Cum. Sitting on me she smiled and fell on me with her boobs right on my

Mouth . I kept sucking on it for a while . She was not finished. She Wanted to drink cum . She took my dick in her mouth and licked and Licked and sucked till i came . She drank every drop of my cum. Just Then i noticed that my cuffs had come off. So i grabbed her took her on Me such that both of us faced the ceiling. I spread her thighs and Rammed my tool into her hole and . I had a good grip on her. Once again I came all over her. We lay there totally tired she on top of me. She Told me " you are a damn good raper ". And we kissed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
3 Meena's First

Living in a rural area outside of Delhi, I was a very respectable girl. I went to school and scored good grades, I helped my family a lot etc. As being a young girl living in a rural area, the education was not to the highest level though, compared to urban areas. I didn't learned a lot about specific subject's, including sex. Up to when I was 13, I didn't even know what was sex was! I was ashamed that I didn't knew about it because my parents never talked about it. All the boys in my classes knew about sex. Not to mention they were very sexually active. They always were looking at me thinking sex on their minds. Being 13 I was very overdeveloped. I has these large breasts that any 13 year old girl would never have in my hometown. And because of my large chest, that what these guys were looking at. I knew I had these large breasts, but little I knew that these would attract the opposite sex.

One day after school, I went with my male friend Raj to the empty cricket field and sat at the benches. We sat there just talking, joking around. But little I knew that this boy was very attracted to me. He always kept looking at my overdeveloped breasts all the time. While he was looking at my body, I notice something is getting big in his pants. Something was bulging out. Again, not knowing nothing about sex, I didn't know what the boys want. I ask him, "What is that in your pants? Something is there?" He said it was nothing, he didn't want to tell me. As I looked, it kept getting bigger! So I took one of my hand and stroked it. It felt hard like a rock. He got very excited when I touch his penis. "So you like touching it? Here, let me show you," he said. Then he got up, pulled his pants down. Showing in front of my face is this large Indian cock standing up. My eyes rolled up as I saw it. I never knew what was behind a boy's pants, until now. He then told me, "Would you like to touch it?" I hesitated and stood still. "Would you mind putting it your mouth? It will give me a good massage?", he said. Thinking I'm giving him a massage, I was actually giving him sexual pleasure. So I put it in my mouth, sucking it on and out. Not knowing what I'm doing to him, I just did it anyway. He was thinking that I was stupid enough to fall for it. He knows that I knew nothing about sex, so that why he's taking advantage of me on the bench. I was pleasuring him so much.

After I suck his cock, he lay down on the ground feeling satisfied. I then wanted to clean my mouth, so I went down to the nearby creek to wash my mouth. Since I was there, I wanted to take a piss as well. Nobody's around this creek so I pulled my skirt down, I had a long white T-shirt and a blue skirt by the way. As I bend down and took a piss at the creek, Raj followed me to the creek and saw me taking a piss. I didn't know he was watching me from behind. He got a shot of my ass sticking up with my skirt up. He then got hard again. He wished that he could put his cock up my ass. After he called my name out and I turned around. I told him, " Raj, why don't you come and take a piss too, it's a long way back home." So he stood beside me taking a piss while he was looking at my ass. All of a sudden he then came up behind me and rub his big cock that I sucked earlier on my ass. I told him, "what are you doing?" He said, just keeping your bum warm," as he rub his cock and his hands all over my ass. After he dipped his hands in the creek and rubbed his wet hands on me. With in seconds, his hands went to my breasts, and started squeezing them. Stupid enough to believe him again when he said he needed to wipe his wet hands on my T-shirt. All this sexual stuff he was doing on me, I didn't knew a thing! All of a sudden his big cock that was rubbing on me, went inside my pussy. I was of course a virgin, so my hole was very small. I screamed so loud by all the pain, I started to cry. Still he keep pumping his big cock in me from behind. He told me,"Meena, this is what your husband will do when you get married." It all lasting within 5 minutes. I wiped my eyes and told him never to do that again.

I went home and told my mother what Raj did with me, and she slapped my face and call me a slut in Hindi. She told me what sex is and what Raj did to me. Later on I felt so dirty and sick that I actually felt for it. Now I know why Raj was looking at me all this time! This was when I was 13 years old. Now I'm 17 years old, married and have one son. Right now just thinking about my first sexual experience with Raj makes me so horny. It's bad then, but now I tell my husband and we have sex all the time. I know Raj was taking advantage of me, but if it wasn't for that day after school, I would have never had healthy sexual relationship with my husband now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
4 The Bombay Bang

It was hot steamy afternoon in Bombay. As usual the weather in Bombay is always hot and humid. I was visiting Bombay for about a month. Being born and raised in Canada, I wanted to see the indian life here. Of course there are so many desi's in Canada, but they are all caught up in a western society. Even the indian girls there are to modern. Really I came here to check out the real Indian women and find their own lifestyles.

Landing from Bombay airport, I got my baggage and went to my hotel room. I relaxed, washed up and got ready to tour the city. Outside Bombay, it was so hot! so hot that the Indian women were actually wearing T-shirts and Tops, not the traditionally Salwaar Kameez or Sari's. In one area, I visited this marketplace where all the merchants put up stalls and sells just about anything off the streets. This catches a huge crowd in the daytime. There were so much people here that the cars and the auto-rikshaws couldn't get through. While I was walking around looking at the merchandise, I noticed this young girl in a Salwaar Kameez. Now she was not just an ordinary girl in a suit, but was a young beautiful girl with not to mentioned a great body. She look around 19 or 20 years old. Those suits that these girls where usually hide their body figure but she showed everything off. She had these huge indian tits just hanging out right in front of my face. She also had a nice round ass to go with it. She was not like other types of girls, even the indian girls living in Canada can't match her body. As this girl was looking around, I was just standing in front of her checking her out, just concentrating at her huge tits right in front of her. She didn't even knew I was checking her out.

I got hard in my pants just looking at her huge melons, so to make my erect prrick useful during my hornyness, I went up behind her and brushed up my cock against her big ass. The crowd got bigger and bigger around us so nobody noticed me. She didn't even noticed herself, but as my cock got bigger while I was humping her, she quickly turned around and looked at me. I told her, "Sorry, I was trying to get thru the crowd here". Just making up something to tell her. Suprisingly she believed me, smiled at me and turned back around. Further after I continued to rub her from behind. Within minutes I kept on rubbing harder on her, she didn't even noticed or maybe didn't care. It was almost like having sex with her right there on the street by all my humping. Then all of a sudden. she turned around and said, "Are you trying to get my attention? I was hesitating what to say next. I thought that she knew about it and I was going to get caught, but then she said,"Thank you for all that feeling, it felt good". I was suprised that she knew and liked it. She told afterwards, "Come follow me". Without hesitation, I followed her.

She took me to this buiding near the marketplace. The first floor had small stores but the the second floor had offices and restrooms. I followed her to the second floor and into the women restroom. As we went in, she said to lock the door. Soon she drop the inside piece of her Salwaar Kameez and sat down at the toilet. As she bend down, she showed off great cleavage. Then she grab on my hard tool in my pants and uzipped my pants and pulled my underwear down. Her eyes opened up brightly as my cock sprunged open right in front of her face. Then she took my indian cock all the way down her throat, almost choking herself. Same time I was playing with her huge tits out of her material. After around 10 minutes later, she took it out of her mouth, and got up from the toilet. I told her to stand in front of the sink basin and bend down. bending over exposed her lucious indian pussy. It was dark red with a huge bush around it. These girls in India never shaves their bushes. Soon with out wasting my time, I came up behind her and plunged my indian cock up her puss. My cock is eventually to big for her hole, as she screamed and yelled out loud with every push. I told her that in the western world this what we call "DOGGY STYLE!" She said she never gets fuck from behind before, so got alot of experience with me. As I was pumping in and out of her soaked pussy, she moaned so loud that the people on the first floor heard everything. Her tits were bouncing up and down with every pump, sometimes I let go of her big ass and hold on to those huge tits has I continued to fuck her. AHHHHH, YESSSSSS! She yells out as she get laid. Near the end of our fuck, I pull it out of her wet indian puss and poured cum all over ass. She calmed herself a little after cumming on her. Later I put the remaining cum on the palm of my hand and put in her mouth. She drank my cum like as if she was drinking Pepsi.

All this took 30 minutes in the bathroom with her. We quickly got dressed and left the bathroom together. Walking down the stairs she gave me a kiss and said thank you for a great fuck. I was such a lucky guy finding this girl on the streets, and just by humping her in the crowd, I got a chance to actually fuck her afterwards. I then thought that if I hump the other busty Indian girls maybe I might get lucky again, but I coudn't get any Indian pussy afterwards. That's ok, I enjoyed what I got at the marketplace. Now I know
   how the Indian women lifestyles are in India. I never thought that the Indian women could be so easy get laid in India. Just for that, I will eventually move here!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
5 My First Time

This is a true story which happened a few years ago when I was still in college. I come from a very conservative family where sex is a forbidden word. During school days, there was lots of talk about it among my friends but I was too scared to try anything or to ask questions.

I was living with my 2 aunts after the death of their father. They had a small house with only 2 rooms. One was the lounge which doubled up as the bedroom and the other was the bedroom where my two aunts slept. I used to sleep in the lounge but one night we had a storm and I slept in the main bedroom with my 2 aunts. I was just dozing off to sleep when I felt a hand touching my penis. I was startled but I froze. I thought that in her sleep my aunt accidentally touched me. I tried to push the hand away and turn around, but it seemed to follow my penis. Suddenly I came to the scary conclusion that my aunt was awake. "Shh, she said. Just relax." I was scared at first but she eased my fears away and continued to play with my prick. Shama’s hands were in pyjamas and she was gently but firmly pumping away. I had never felt this good before. My other aunt seemed to be fast asleep, so I began to get bolder. I started sucking Shama’s ample breasts then fingering the cunt which by now was getting hot and moist. We were both extremely turned on and were moaning softly. My rock hard virgin penis was throbbing, ready to come for the first time in my life. I told my aunt that I was going to come and she slowed down and squeezed my penis till the feeling subsided. "Make love to me, Anand. I want you now. I’ve been without a man for soooo long and my cunt needs to be well and truly fucked."

Hell, I needed no further invitation. I stripped off my clothes and hers and mounted her. She had no condoms I was not going to risk making her pregnant. What were we to do ? I began to lose hope thinking that I was not going to lose my virginity that night. But Shama had other plans. She got off the bed, opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. Cupping her palm, she poured some into it then began to massage my prick and her asshole with it. Bending over the bed, she guided my throbbing cock to her asshole. "Oh God, I thought, we are going to have anal sex." This was too much for me, all my fantasies were coming true. I gently eased my six inch cock into her asshole and slowly drove it in to the hilt. Boy was she tight. She grimaced in pain as I drove it in. I was also sore but my pulse was racing and the other fantastic sensations shadowed the pain. I began to thrust and got faster and faster. Suddenly I shot my load deep into her ass. I just kept on cumming, load after load of hot cum. After my erection had died down, I withdrew and she washed and wiped my limp cock. Not satisfied with the anal sex, she started to give me a blowjob. It felt so fucking good. Shama’s hot mouth on my limp cock soon brought it back to full staff. She sucked me up and down like it was going to be her last blowjob. Just as I was about to come for the second time, she lay down and took my cock in between her breasts and started to milk it. I spasmed and shot more come onto her breasts, face and mouth. After the spasms, shed took my cock into the mouth once more and licked up every drop of cum. Totally exhausted, we dressed and fell back to sleep with smiles on our faces.

That was the first of many encounters with aunt Shama. I will tell you more about my other encounters with her as well as a cousin and my sister-in-law later.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
6 House Call : A Fantasy

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I casually drop into your house for a chat. Your family is around and We are sitting at the dining table, generally chattin and flirting around. You are wearing a low cut nightie with a short skirt extending a little above your thigh. I try to catch glimpses of your breasts as you move about. You notice me doing that and dont give a chance. U tease me a little by showing a little and then hiding it...I look at u and ure looking naughtily at me... I tease u and compliment u and make u blush. I suddenly catch hold of your hand and start rubbing the chubby potion of your palm...just below the thumb with my thumb... U make feeble attempts to make me let go, but i dont let u go looking at u naughtily, while u blush and keep glancing at me. Suddenly, we hear someone just outside the room and i quickly let u go...Everybody in your family enters in and sits around the table. they start making plans of going somewhere..I partially listen to them, just to make sure that your dad thinks that I am listening, but actually my real attention is on you.I slide my foot and place it squarely on your foot. U become startled, but u try to hide it. I keep talking with your pop and keep rubbing my foot against urs, pressing the top of your foot down with my heel and rubbing the bottom of my foot against your ankle...you are sitting there trying to control your blushing and smiling...In the meantime, everybody makes plans to go to a park or movie or something..i dont know cuz i didnt pay much attn anyways...They invite us and I am like Nah!! I'll be going soon..You start to say yes, when i give a quick jab on your foot...u smartly change your answer to no, saying something like u have to do your homework or something....

Everybody leaves, leaving just me, you and your mom(damn!!!) in the house.. your mom goes to prepare the Sunday afternoon lunch when she realizes that something is missing. She rushes outside, saying something about returning in an hour or something.
You: Why did you have to do that??
Me: Why?? Didnt u like it?
You: What if someone found out?
Me: No, they wont
You: You do that again and I'll complain to my pop
Me: No, you wont
You hmmmpphh!!

You leave the table and go stand before the dressing table, combing your hair. I look at you. standing there combing your hair, glancing at me time to time to see if I say anything. I walk over to you and hold your waist from behind. U stop combing and look at me, trying to look angry but I can see that actually ure just being naughty.. I kiss your neck softly

Me: Mad at me, sweetie?
You(melting at my kiss): WEll, not really
Me: Dont me mad at me, darling, especially when we are alone I grab your waist tighter, pulling u towards me and doing some serious nibbling and licking on your neck. You tilt your head to expose more of the succulent flesh on the side of your neck to me.
You: But, my mother will me home soon
Me: More the reason to start sooner

You blush and lower ure head, smiling softly, signalling a yes. I turn you head and start kissing u on the lips sucking and licking them. I move my hand onto ypou chest and tear the nightie of your chest exposing you lovely breasts. I move my hand on your breasts and start fondling and squeezing them, feeling your nipple tighten at my touch. I look at you in the mirror while you atch me squeezing your boobs in the mirror. My cock starts getting a little excited and starts pressing against your thigh. I bend your body a little forward and u stay there leaning against the dressing table with your ass protuding out. I move back and remove your skirt and u arent wearing any panties!!!! I look at you and youre grinning that impish smile at me again. I rub my hands on your inner thighs and make the part.

I unbuckle my jeans and undies and let them drop, exposing my now erect cock now, pointed at you like a weapon. You try to look at my cock in the mirror but u cant. I move closer to u and rub my cock on your pussy. I rub my cock head a few more times on your pussy lips, making it wet with exitement. Yoou close your eyes and moan softly. I move back a fraction of an inch and then thrust my cock deep in your pussy. U get startled and open your eyes. You start giggling making me laugh too. I start thrusting my cock in and out, moving faster and faster. U stop giggling and start moaning with the sudden influx of feelings rocking your body. You start moving your body too meeting my body midway. The slap=slap of my groin against your ass reverbates thru the room. I look at the expression of pleasure in your face and go wild , thrusting deeper and faster. We keep looking at each other thru the mirror/ The mirror starts shaking with our combined motions.

You move back tuirning your head to kiss me. I hold u by your left breast fondling and squeezing it and push u towards me. U turn your upper body a little to the right and kiss me sliding your tongue in my mouth. I keep thrusting fast inside you, I suck on your tongue and i hold your right thigh lifiting it up. You bend your knee and i guide your foot onto the dressing table. I hold your right hand and drape it over my neck. I let do of your mouth and we are standing there for a moment looking into each other's eyes. You look at me quizically not understanding what am i doing

Me: Hold on baby, You will love this
You(Smiling): Ok, but what do i do next
Me: just hold on to me tight. I am going to lift your leg up and keep it on the table

I pass my hand on your left thigh and in one swift stroke lift u up and keep your foot against the table...i hold u tight and u let go of my neck resting your back against my chest. We start rocking our bodies in unison...back and forth...my cock moving in and out in your pussy. i start squeezing your breasts harder and harder...I move one hand down across your stomach to your clit. I press your clit with my finger. I rub your clit around with my finger. Our body starts rocking faster and faster. i look at the time and see there isnt much time left. So, i insert my index finger into your pussy along with my cock. I feel my cock rubbing against your pussy. i drive my finger deeper, stimulating your pussy with it. your juices flow all over my finger. I look at your face. U have your eyes closed and your squirming in delight, moaning with every thrust...I ram my second finger inside and u scream out in delight. u arch your back, bringing your breasts up. i grab them and squeeze them hard. I started milking them. I hear u moan loudly..
You: Jay!! Jay!!
Me: Enjoying it, darling?
You: UMMM..AAHH. another one
ME: what? another finger?
You : aahhh. Yes!!
Me: Are you sure?

You bite your lips and nod a yes. I put my third finger in u. No sooner than i put my third finger inside than waves of orgasm start strinking your body. U start to jerk uncontrollably, listening only to the commands of your orgasm....
You: Yes!!! OhGod!!! cYESSS!!! Jay!! oh God!!! This is great!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!

I hold u tight moving in you rythym, still driving my cock in and out...The spasms of your body drive me wild and i cum too. I shoot my load deep inside your pussy and the 3 fingers in u can feel my cum intermingle into urs. I let out a big grunt of pleasure and stand there exhausted and spent but satisfied and grinning from ear to ear. We had cum so much that lots of it had spilled on the floor and table, so we wipe it off with your torn nightie. We clean up and dress up quickly...u start throwing out the nightie, but i take it from u cuz that is the souvenier of our passion. it has both our smells intermingled and it has the tear right along the center reminding us of how passinate we were.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
7 The Girl Next Door

To all appearances, Kiran was a little more than the girl next door. Demure and little more than pleasant, she seldom attracted a second glance. She was dusky, not very tall, with silky, dark hair cut short and bound in a high pony tail by an ordinary rubber band. She was dressed sedately in a shalvar-kurta ensemble, with a light chiffon dupatta spread over her torso and knotted behind her back. She wore no makeup or jewellery, except a thin black thread with an amulet around her neck. She sprawled beneath him, panting and sweating from her sexual exertions, naked but for the dupatta. Her lover wondered how many people could even have guessed her to be such a performer in bed. He knew that she had her own management consultancy. He had never imagined that she would be a surprisingly proficient lover as well. He could scarcely believe his luck. He, a common servant, was bedding a regular memsahib, fucking her like a whore.
He did several part-time jobs in the block of apartments where she lived. Earlier that night, he was down in the car-park, smoking a cigarette, his chores done. He looked up idly and his eyes slid past the windows of her house and then, in a classic double-take, snapped back. She stood at her window, looking at him. Even at that distance, there was no mistaking the fact that she was watching him. As he watched, she slid her hands under her dupatta and brazenly lifted her breasts. He dropped his smouldering cigarette in shock. She lifted her dupatta over her breasts and squeezed them in flagrant invitation. Watching him, she spread her feet apart and pumped her hips in an unmistakably obscene manner. Nodding slightly, she beckoned to him and stepped back into the shadows.
His heart thumping with excitement, the servant raced up the stairs to her second floor apartment. At her door, he stopped and took a deep breath. His pulse throbbed. Gently, he
tried the door. It swung open. He stepped in and shut it quietly. He knew she lived alone.
Kiran was waiting in the living room. Except her transparent chiffon dupatta, she was naked. He stared at her. Her breasts were covered by the filmy material, but her belly and crotch were exposed to his gaze. Her eyes glittered with excitement. She lifted her dupatta over her breasts, lifting them in her hands. "Fuck me," she said softly in Hindi, her voice filled with lust. "Fuck me hard. Chodh mujhe. Jorse chodh."
No introductions were asked for, none were needed. This was the best kind of sex, uncomplicated by any bond, an unabashed quest for physical gratification. They kissed hungrily, and her tongue was quick and eager in his mouth and her body was hot against his. She undressed him quickly and her cunt ground against his crotch and her breasts pressed warm on his chest. She slid a hand down to his groin and fondled his swelling penis. He groaned softly. She bent her head and sucked on his nipples, her fingers coiled around the long serpent of his penis. She fisted him slowly, feeling him harden in her hands, and slid to her knees before him. Flipping back his foreskin, she swirled her long tongue expertly over his cock-head. Her breath was warm on his tool-tip, and then her mouth enveloped his cock in its moist warmth. She began to suck hard on his penis, her head moving rapidly back and forth. He groaned and arched his head and wondered how often she had done this and with whom.
He fucked her mouth slowly, pumping his hips at her face, moving her head back and forth. His cock and her lips and cheeks grew shiny and sticky with his pre-cum gunk. He bent and fondled her breasts and found them swollen turgid, the rigid nipples quivering under his thumbs. His cock throbbed and pulsed ominously in her Mouth. His cock was satisfyingly large, at least ten inches long and correspondingly thick. It was a long time since she’d had a cock as big. Its musky taste and the heady odour of his cum excited her. She was desperate for a fuck. She would offer him her mouth, her cunt, her ass, her breasts, any orifice he chose. One hand on her head, he rocked her face rapidly back and forth, grunting in delight. He bent his head to watch his cock glistening in and out of her mouth. His hips pumped and his belly sucked in with tension. Her face distended with his throbbing erection and she sucked harder, jerking his shaft with firm fingers.
"Yeh ... suck it, bitch ... suck my cock ... oh fuck yes ...
that’s it, that’s good ... c’mon ... suck my meat, whore ...
oh fucking hell yes! Choos rundi ... jorse choos mere lavde ko!"
The spoot-heat roiled in his balls and he pushed her head away. Immediately, she turned around on her hands and knees on the floor like a bitch in heat and thrust her buttocks up at him. She spread her thighs and leaned forward on her forearms and reached down to spread her cunt-lips
open. He could see the dewy beads of cunt-juice on her pubic fuzz. Her puckered anus enticed him and he debated whether to fuck her butt.
"C’mon lover ... fuck me...fuck me hard," she grunted.
He decided to fuck her cunt first. He dropped to his knees behind her and pressed his cock into the cleft between her buttocks. She felt his cock-head at her anus and promptly bent forward and clawed her buttocks open for him. He laughed softly.
"Later, whore," he said. "I’ll fuck your ass later. Baad mein teri gaand marta hoon."
She nodded and spread her cunt-lips for him again. Slowly, he squeezed his cock-head into her. Kiran gasped as his penis seared into her flesh. The servant groaned and flexed his buttocks, thrusting deep into her.
Her cunt was a hot, wet vice that cramped and convulsed on his penis. His head arched in pleasure. Gritting his teeth, he swung his hips forward and thrust deep into her. Kiran cried out loudly as the swollen penis pierced her belly. Her breasts were hot and swollen and they jerked and jiggled as he rocked into her.
"C’mon slut ... take it!" the man gasped.
The obscenity aroused her. Moaning deliriously, she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees. Her cunt ran up and down the length of his shaft, impaling itself on his cock repeatedly. The servant took several deep breaths to regain control. He waited patiently on his knees behind her and caressed her back. He watched her cunt slide up and down his rigid penis and the sight aroused him. He prised her buttocks open and pressed his finger to her anus. She moaned and her sphincter yielded and he inveigled a thick finger into her ass. He slid his other hand under her belly and flicked her gorged clitoris back and forth. She gasped and whimpered, her back bowing and arching, her body jerking and rocking under him. Her breasts swung with her motions and he squeezed them hard, rolling her rigid nipples in his fingers. Kiran’s head snapped up and she moaned. Her cunt and breasts were fiery with lust. She moved faster. Her body rocked and jerked before him, her buttocks slapping loudly at his strong thighs. His balls pressed to her cunt-lips and he could feel the hot flow of her cunt-juices on his groin.
"Yes! C’mon ... c’mon, whore ... take it! Lele rundi ... aur le! Pura le, saali rahnd! Chul! Aur le! Take my cock ... yeh! Take it all! Harder, bitch! Ohhhh yes! Yeh! UNHHhhh Yes!

Ohhh god yes," he grunted, forcing her to go faster and faster, jamming her cunt back on his prick.
"Ohhhhh uhhhh OHHhhhh uhhhh OHhhh yes ohh god yes yes yes!" she responded.
He slid his fingers out of her cunt and ass and, his hands on her hips, began to move. His hips pumped and swung back and forth, each skewering thrust probing her cunt. He rolled his hips savagely and she gasped and moaned as his cock ran into her cunt from all angles. It rasped against her inflamed clitoris, and she felt his heavy balls swinging at her cunt-lips. She stretched a hand between her thighs and squeezed his balls. He moaned and fucked her faster and harder. His balls were on fire. He began to sweat.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He pushed her down on her forearms, raising her buttocks higher. He spread his legs in a deep squat astride her hips and began to ride her. Her mouth split into a wide ‘O’ of pure lust as he ground his hips against hers. Then he fucked her hard with deep, punishing thrusts, his buttocks rising and falling, his penis going in and out of her cunt, glistening with their commingled juices. Her body jerked under his thrusts and she moaned loudly, obscenely, begging him to fuck her harder. He obeyed his mistress and started ram-fucking her cunt, thudding into her, his cock rasping in and out of her cunt with an audible rasp. She squeezed her breasts in a frenzy as he moved faster and faster till he was rocketing in and out of her cunt like a dervish.
"Oh god oh ma unhh ohhh unhh ohhh unhh ohhh uhhh oh oh oh oh
oh yes Ohhhhh yes Ohhh yes yes Ohhh god
yes ... fuck me ohhh yes baby yes ... fuck me hard ... fuck me ...
oh yes ... fuck my slit, lover ... fuck it hard!" Kiran
chunnered. "Chodh mujhe ... jorse chodh!"
Kiran orgasmed violently, shuddering and gasping as the heat swamped her. The man was magnificent. He went on fucking her hard, right through her orgasm. She expected him to come inside her as her cunt convulsed feverishly on his penis but, to her amazement and delight, he held back. She gasped softly in wonder and joy and heard him chuckle softly. He slid his penis out of her. She turned on her back and he knelt over her head and slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked it greedily and gasped as he bent over her and thrust his tongue into her cunt. They sixty-nined slowly and she whimpered in pleasure, sucking and licking his cock and balls. Her cunt tingled pleasurably. This man was good. His body was hard and lean and smelled musky and erotic. His tongue was wonderful in her cunt, thick and heavy, flicking her inflamed clitoris incessantly.
He rolled off her and she knelt astride his groin, his cock in her hand. She guided it to her cunt and, with a shuddering gasp, squeezed the cock-head into her flesh. He grunted as the soft heat of her cunt-flesh enveloped him again. She paused with her hips high and just the cock-head inside her, leaning forward with her hands on his chest.
Grunting with tension, gripping her buttocks, he fucked her furiously, ramming his hips up and down beneath her. She cried out, her head arching as the cock slammed in and out of her cunt. Her breasts bounced as his hips thumped against her buttocks. Then her buttocks crashed down greedily on his cock and he groaned as she began to rock and buck rapidly over him, her cunt sliding up and down his pole in feverish excitement. Her head whipped back and forth and her breasts jiggled and bounced. He held her buttocks and moved her on his lap. She reached back to cup his balls. He gasped loudly as she slid her cunt down deep onto his cock and flexed and unflexed her buttocks rapidly. Her cunt seemed to chew on his penis. She swung her buttocks round and round and her hand splayed flat on her belly and she fingered her clitoris. He watched her, deeply aroused.

Faster and faster they moved and now she leaned over him on outstretched arms and rocked rapidly up and down on his cock. Her cries rang in his ears. "Yes ... yes ... OHhh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me hard, motherfucker, fuck me hard! Chul, bhadva! Ragad ke chodh mujhe, saala madarchuth!" "Hanh, rundi chul! Lele! Take it, bitch! Take my cock! Le mere lund ko! OHHHh yeh! C’mon you whore!
Take it!" he replied.
Her buttocks caromed and bounced off his thighs, her cunt a hot, wet, greedy vortex of intense pleasure. He bucked furiously under her, making her groan and cry out in lust. Kiran’s cunt blazed with heat and she soared up towards another orgasm. At the last minute, just before the sun broke through the clouds, she slid off his cock and turned on her back on the floor, spreading her legs and bending her knees. She clawed her cunt-lips open for him and reached for his cock as he moved between her thighs. He bent over her and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt slowly with a loud gasp, Her back bowed and arched as his burning penis seared into her cunt. Her supple thighs coiled about his hips. She dragged his mouth to hers and kissed him deeply, her tongue feverish in his mouth. "C’mon you motherfucker ... screw my slit," she muttered.
"Screw me hard!" "Yeh ... take it you whore ... take my cock," he rasped. Stretched over her on outstretched arms, his cock still pushing into her constricting channel, gasping and making her moan in delight as it burrowed deeper and deeper into her, he fought to steady himself. His cock hrobbed ominously, and the jizz roiled in his balls, aching for release. Steadily, he drove himself deeper and deeper into her until he was fully embedded in her cunt, his cock in to the hilt. Kiran arched under him, her loins lurching up to his, her hands on his massive shoulders. He began to move and she responded eagerly, moving in unison with him. Soon, they were gasping and panting, their bodies streaming with sweat. Her body snapped back, her breasts jiggled, his thrusts got faster, deeper, harder. Within minutes, he was ram-fucking her furiously again. His head arched back and his buttocks plummeted up and down, up and down, up and down, his penis stroking powerfully in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt. Kiran moaned deliriously, her head whipping ecstatically from side to side.
"OHHHhh god yes yes ohh yes yes ... ohhhh yeh that’s it ...
c’mon fuck me lover .... yeh .... take me .... ohhhh yes!"
"Take it bitch .... yeh cunt ... take it all yes!" he returned.
She began to orgasm again and he kept fucking her, forcing her on to another orgasm and yet a third. She moaned and cried out, her body heaving and writhing and thrashing joyously under his.
Now he wanted her for his own pleasure. He jerked out of her and fucked her again, this time lying on his side and thrusting quickly into her from behind, lifting one of her legs high in his hand. He fucked her rapidly, one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder, jigging her furiously up and down on his cock. Her breasts bounced and she cried out, her eyes closed, whimpering tiredly. The enormous cock was relentless in her cunt, thrusting angrily in and out of her cunt, his balls slamming against her buttocks and thighs. She came again and he swore violently, his cock jerking into her over and over. He struggled for control. Somehow, he managed to hold back. She bowed her head, panting and gasping, awed by his stamina and staying power. Rarely did a lover satisfy her thus. She sensed his desire and she satisfied it willingly. Quickly, she got onto the nearest armchair on her knees, her hands clenching the backrest, her buttocks thrust back, proffering her anus. Gasping with excitement, the servant stood behind her and pressed his cock-head to her asshole. He was burning with lust. Her sphincter spasmed once and he cried out, his head snapping back and jammed his cock into her asshole. Kiran screamed softly, her face contorting in a grimace of pain and lust as the huge, fiery rod seared into her butt. She dug a hand into her crotch and began to masturbate frantically.
"Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my ass ... fuck it hard!"
she gasped. "Maar meri gaand! Jorse maar!"
Overpowered by lust, he ram-fucked her butt, jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his cock into her asshole again and again. It was burning hot and tight as a vice and it convulsed feverishly on his penis. He felt her orgasm and her ass cramped almost painfully on his dick. He cried out and rocked into her savagely and finally lost control. Beneath him, Kiran mewed in pleasure and joy when she felt the sharp sting of his spoot geysering in a searing flood into her asshole. He slid out of her asshole slowly, his cock quivering and throbbing. She moaned, and her breath came in heaving, rattling gasps. Her head bowed between her arms. He chuckled softly and squeezed her dangling breasts. She groaned.

"Well, whore, like it? Had a good fuck?" he growled. She turned around and sat in the chair and smiled prettily. "Yes," she said. "It was very good. Thank you. Are you game for more?"
The man laughed. "Sure thing, bitch." "Good. Fuck me again."
"Don’t you wanna know my name at all?"
She looked genuinely puzzled. "What for?" She fondled his cock and smiled gently. "As long as you’re ready to use your cock on me, I don’t care." The man laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. "You’re one horny whore!"
He told her his name anyway, Bhiku, and she told him hers, quite unnecessarily. He knew who she was. Kiran kissed the servant, holding his head in her hands and thrusting her tongue hungrily into his mouth. He squeezed her breasts. She arched her back and pushed his head to her breasts. He sucked them gently, then sharply. She groaned and pushed his head lower. He kissed her belly and nuzzled her crotch. Her legs spread wide, hooking over the arms of the chair. He thrust his face into her cunt. "Come on, loverboy ... lick my slit ... shove your tongue into my pussy! Chaat mujhe!"
The servant pulled her cunt-lips open and slid his tongue into her crack. She groaned and closed her eyes, tilting her face up. His tongue was wonderful, thick and heavy, rippling through her sodden slit like fire. She squeezed her breasts with one hand, moving his head around in her groin with the other. Kiran whimpered her pleasure. He tongue-fucked her steadily for several minutes, savouring the heady taste of her cunt juices and his own gunk. She moaned and whimpered happily, her hips jerking and writhing under his face. He straightened and climbed on the chair and gave her his cock to suck once again. She took it in her mouth greedily and sucked and licked it lasciviously, her tongue working its magic on the penis. He fucked her face unhurriedly, pumping his hips back and forth, rocking her head with one hand, bending his head to watch her suck his penis. She sucked harder and harder, moaning and whimpering in her throat. He pulled away and stood on the floor and leaned over her. She spread her legs wide and lifted her cunt up high. One hand on the back of the chair, his head bent to watch her under him, he flexed his buttocks and slowly drilled his cock into her cunt. Kiran moaned softly as the huge rod seared into her flesh. She gripped his buttocks and dragged his head down to hers.
"Fuck me," she groaned in his ear, tonguing it. ""Fuck me Bhiku! Shove your cock into my slit ... I want it all! I want to feel it right up inside me! Bhar de mere chuth ko!" Slowly, the servant flexed his buttocks tighter and tighter. He grimaced and gasped as her hot cunt convulsed frantically on the intruding penis as it burrowed and plowed into her soft, eager, wanton flesh. Her head jerked to one side and she whimpered in pleasure, her chest heaving. Bhiku crushed her breasts with one hand. She groaned, clenching his arms, her hips arched high, her buttocks taut, her cunt squeezing and sucking hungrily on his penis.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes, baby yes! Take it! Take it whore! Take my cock!"
"Ohhh ... uhhhh yes ... yes ... ohhhh yes ... yes ... ohhh
uhhh oh ma uhhh ahhh ... yes ... oh ma uhhh ahh ... unhhh
ohhh uhhh ohhh uhh Oh oh oh!"
Now gripping both arms of the chair, gasping with exertion, the servant began to grind his cock heavily in and out of Kiran’s cunt. She gasped and moaned, arching and writhing erotically under him, squeezing and crushing her breasts in an eager frenzy.
"Fuck me!" she called. "Fuck me all night, Bhiku! Fuck me hard!"
Not that he needed any bidding anyway ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
8 Khel Khel Main - PART I

Rinky mere pados main rahti thi. Bachpan main hum ek khel khelte the, jiska naam tha "ghar-ghar". Umar koi yon hi 3-6 saal tak raha karti hogi. Ghar ke kisi kone main hum bachhe log ek do chaddar ke sahare kisi bade palang ke neeche side se dhakkar ghar banate?phir use sajate?chotte chotte khilono se aur ye khel khelte. Din ? din bhar khelte rahate the. Khastur se garmiyon ki chuutiyon main. Ek bachha daddy banta?ek mummy banti?.aur baki unke bachhe. Phir daddy office jate?mummy khana banati?..bachhe school jate?.khelne jate??aur wo sab hum sab bachhe natak karte?.jaisa ki aksar ghar main hota tha.Aksar? hum aas-pados ke aath-das bachhe aksar is khel ko khela karte. Pata nahin us chotti si umar main mujhe yaad hai , jab jab rinky mummy banti thi aur main papa, to mujhe khel main ek alag sa anand milta tha. Samne wale sharma ji ki beti thi wo. Sharmaji koi bade ameer to na the, par unki beti, yani ki rinki?apne gore-chitte rang?aur khoobsorat chehre se, sharma ji ki beti kam hi lagti thi. Us umar main wo badi pyari bachhi thi. Kaun janta tha ki badi hokar wo sare colony par kayamat dhayegi!Wo meri achhi dost bani rahi , jiski ek wajah ye bhi thi ki hum ek hi school main padte the. Aur dheere dheere jyon jyon saal beetne lage?.bhagwan Rinky ko dono haathon se rang roop dene lage?.aur doston roop apne sath najakat?aur kashish apne aap lane lagta hai??khoobsorat ladki kuch jaldi hi nasheele aur jawan hone lagti hai. Rinki ke 14th janmdin par jab hum uske school aur colony ke dost use badhai dene lage??main ek kone se chupi aur chori chori ki najaron se use dekh raha tha. Meri koshish ye thi ki uski khoobsoorati ko apni ankhon se pee lene main mujhe koi disturb na kar de.Who ek madhosh kar dene wali gudiya ki tarah lag rahi thi??.uske hav-bhav dekh kar meri sari nas tan gayi?.kareeb 18 baras ka ye naujwan ladka apni jhanghaon ke beech main kuch garmi mahsoos kar raha tha?.aur maine neeche tanav mahsoos kiya. Rinky ka gundaj jism?.apne gorepan ke sath mujhe kheeenchta le ja raha tha?.us naram twacha ko chune ke liye sahsa mere undar ek tadap uthne lagi. Kahin ekant main Rinky ke sath ..kewal jahan wo ho aur jahan main hoon. Aur phir us ekant main niyati hamse wo karwa de jo ki do jawan dil aur jism najdiki pa kar kar uthte hain.

Kuch aur samay beta aur rinky ka shareer aur khilne laga?aang badne lage aur uske sath mera deewanapan badne laga?..ek suudh vasna jo uske aang aang ke kasav, banav aur ubharoon ko dekh kar mujhe apne aagosh main lapet leti thi. Taqdeer ne mujh par ek din chappar phaad kar khusi di. Ek bar phir maine "ghar-ghar"ka khel khela, par kareeb 15 baras ki jawan gadrai?bharpoor mansal ladki ke sath. Kewal apni rinky ke sath.

Hua yoon ki phir wahi garmiyon ki chuttiya thi. Rinky delhi ja rakhi thi apne aankal ke yahan. Main bhi dehli gaya tha kisi kam se. Wapas aate samay maine socha ki kyon na ek phone kar ke pooch loon ki shayad sharma ji ka pariwar bhi wapas chal raha ho to sath sath mainn bhi chaloon (darasal main rinky ke sath aur deedar ke liye mara ja raha tha.). Phone rinky ne hi uthaya aur wo badi khush hui ki main wapas ja raha hoon kanpur, aur boli ki wo bhi chalegi mere sath. Uski jid ke aage sharmaji jhuk gaye aur is tarah rinky akeli mere sath kanpur chal di. Halanki wo ghar par apne bhai ke sath rahati, par main is yatra se bada khush tha. Maine shatabdi exp ki do tickets book ki aur hum chale. Maine uska puura khayal rakha aur is yatra ne hum dono ko phir bahut najdik kar diya. Yatra ke dauraan hi ek baar phir ghar ?ghar khelne ka program bana aur rinky ne wada kiya ki wo mere ghar aayegi kisi din aur hum bachpan ki yadein taja karenge. Maine mahsoos kiya ki wo abhi swabhav main bachhii hi hai..par uska jawan shareer?..gazab madakta liye hue tha. Hum bahut khul gaye dher si baatain ki. Usne mujhe yahan tak bataya ki uski mummy use bra nahin pahane deti aur is baat par wo apni mummi se bahut naraj hai. Maine usse poocha ki uska size kya hai.

Usne meri aankhon main dekha , pata nahin?..

kabhi napa nahin. Rinky boli.

achha guess karo??. Wo boli.

Maine guess kiya ? 34-18-35.

Wah?aap to bade hoshiyaar ho?..

Achha?. mera size batao?.

ladko ka koi size hota hai kya?

Maine kaha haan hota hai??

To phir aap hi batao?.mujhe to nahin pata

8 inch?.aur 6 inch

Ye kya size hota hai??

Tumhain pata nahin?.?

Nahin??.wo boli.

Achha phir kabhi bataoonga?.!

Nahin abhi batao na?please ?..

Achha jab ghar-ghar khelne aaogi tab bataoonga?..

Promise?

Yes promise.

Is yatra ne mera nishchay pakka kar diya ?.kyonki uske beintaha saundarya ne, uske sath ki madhoshi ne?.uske mansal seene ko jab maine itne najdeek se dekha??jeans main kase uske chaude gol putton ko ?uffffff?main kaisa tadap raha tha main hi janta hoon.

Jald hi wo din aa gaya?..main us din ghar par akela tha. Rinky bhi aa gayi?.lunch ke baad. Meri tyari puri thi. Ek bahut sundar beach bra aur G-string maine khareedi. Ek naya jockey underwear apne liye ya kahoon ki us din ke liye, jiska mujhe kisi bhi cheez se jyada intzaar tha.

Phir us din wo aai?lunch ke baad. Wo subah tution gai thi, tab uska bhai tala lagakar kaheen chala gaya tha. Kuch aur kaam na tha to wo mere ghar aa gai. Us din main bhi akela tha.Kya bataoon jab darwaja khola aur use khada dekha to mere badan main ek jhurjhuri si ho gai. Wo kamsin haseena mere samne khadi thi.unaat tana hue shirt main kase kase boobs?.wo gadraya badan?.meri nas ?nas phadakne lagi. Hum baatcheet main khoo gaye. Aakhir wohi boli chalo ghar-ghar khelte hain?..jaise hum bachpan main khelte the!

Haan chalo?..bahut maja aayega??dekhte hain bachpan ka khel aab khelne main kaisa lagta hai??theek hai?..tum mummy ?main daddy??

Aur hamare bachhe?? Usne hanste hue poocha?.

Are haan?.bachha to koi bhi nahin..hai?.to phir to hum kewal pati ?patni hue na abhi?..na ki mummy-daddy.

Wo khus hui?.haan ye theek hai?..pati-patni. Aap mere pati aur main aapki patni. Aur aaj hum pure ghar ke aandar ye khelenge?na ki kisi kone main?..

Ok?.maine kaha.

Aur hum pati-patni ki tarah acting karne lage. Khel suru ho gaya. Main phir uski khoobsoorti ke jaado main doobne laga. Mere shareer main ek khushnuma madakta chhane lagi. Uske badan ko chune ?dekhne ke bahane main dhoondhne laga. Jaise wo kitchen main chai banane lagi?to main chupke se peeche pahunch gaya?.aur uske bums par ek chikoti kati. Wo uchhli?oooo?.kya kar rahe hain aap?..

Apni khoobsoorat bibi se ched chad?..maine muskurate hue kaha.

Wo waqai main belan lekar jhuth-muth marne ke liye mere peeche aai?.main dusare kamre main bhaga?.usne ek mara bhi?..

Aaaahhhh?.tum to marne wali bibi ho?..maine shikayat bhare swar main kaha??dekhna jo meri asali biwi hogi na?.wo mujhse pagalon ki tarah pyar kargi.

Aur aap?.? Aap use kitna pyar karoge?.?

Main?..aapne se bhi jyada??duniya uske kadamon main rakh doonga main?..

Saach?? Wo kitni lucky hogi?..achha aap use kis tarah pukarooge??

Main use hamesha darling kahoonga?..

To aaj ke liye mujhe bhi kaho na?.

Ok?..to meri darling rinky?..ye belan wapas rakho?..aur nashta do?..mujhe office bhi jana hai?.

Oh?..haan abhi deti hoon?..aap office ke liye tyar ho jaao?

Wo jaise hi jane lagi?maine kaha ek minute. Wo ruki. Main aage bada , achanak maine use aapni bahoon main utha liya?aur le chala?.

Aaaahh?.ooohh?aap kya kar rahe hain??ooo..hhh..aur wo khilkhilai.

Apni sundar sexy patni..ko main youn bhahon main utha rakhoonga?..darling!Maine use utha kar kitchen tak le gaya?.jismon ki ye pahali mulakat badi asardayak thi. Uske dhudhiya boobs ki ek choti si jhalak mili jo usne mujhe wahan par dekhte hue dekha bhi. Jhanghaon ka wo sparsh?jab main use uthaye hue tha?.dheere dheere uske jism se meri ched chad badne lagi. Ek do baar maine use bahoon main bhi bhara. Wo thoda sharmai bhi..jyada nahin?halki si surkh lali ?..galon par.

Chalo aab office jaao?bahut natkhat hai ye mera pati?..sirf shaitaniya hi sujhti hain aapko?.Wo boli.

Main jhut-muth office jane ka natak karne laga (ye is khel ka ek hissa hota tha). Office jane se pahale?.main phir uske saamne khada ho gaya.

Aab kya hai?..?

Uske kaan main maine kaha??.ek kiss?..darling, jo har biwi aapne pati ko office jane se pahale deti hai.

Aur ye kahkar maine use bahoon main bhar liya. Wo kasmasai?.chhodiye?.kya kar rahe hain?.but aab mere honthon ne?.apni pyas bhujhane ki thaan li thi. Maine use kaste hue ek chumban uske dahine gaal par jaad diya?..sundar madhosh kar dene wala ek lamba sa kiss. Phir use ek bharpoor naja se dekha??uske khoobsorat chehre ko?dono muskuraye?ya muskurane ki koshish ki?..aur phir ek unapekshit chumban maine uske hoonthon par rakh diya. Is chumban ne jaado sa kiya. Iska prabhav ye hua ki mere uthte hue kaam lund ne is chumban ke asar main aakar uski pelvis main ek chubhan de dali.Theek wahin jahan?kudrat ne uska karm shetra banaya hai.

Maine ek baar uske hoonth chod diye?.kaha?.tum bahut sundar ho rinky?.tum jaisi hi biwi to chahiye mujhe?..kitna sundar badan hai tumhara?..aur ek baar phir main uske hoonth peene laga. Ek lambe chumban ke baad?..usne sath nahin diya tha??.maine poocha?.rinky?.bura to nahin laga?

Nahin?bilkul nahin?..aap to kiss karne main mahir hain!?..wo najar jhukae hi boli.

To phir tumne kyon nahin kiss kiya mujhe?..?

Mujhe nahin aata??aap sikhaoge? Achha par abhi aap office jaao??.wo mujhe dhakka dene lagi.

Achha baba?jata hoon?..main hanste hue bola.

Mere liye office se wapas aate hue kya laaoge?..?

Ek garmagaram kiss?..

Maaroongi haan?..wo banawati gusse se boli?..

Main jate hue bola?..accha acchha main laaonga?..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thodi der ke liye main ghar se bahar gaya. Aise hi natak karte hue main wapas bhi aa gaya. Wo bedroom main thi. Main chupke se doosare kamre gaya. Uske liye maine jo beach bra aur G-string panty khareedi thi wo packet nikala??in kapdon ko chuuma. Phir jaise ki office se wapas aa gaya??wapas bedroom main aa gaya, jahan wo leti thi.

Phir youn hi khel ke kuch aur hisse chale?..phir shaam bhi hui?.ghumne gaye?.eisa karte karte hamare khel main raat aai?

Is khel ke dinner ke baad?..jab hamain raat main ek saath sona tha?us samaya usne poocha ?.mere liye kya laye??

Maine packet uske haath main diya??dekho?..

Kya hai?..wo bra aur panty nikalte hue boli??

Wow?.kitni sundar hai ye?..par ye to bahut chotti chotti hain??.

Bra aur panty koi badi badi hoti hain kya?? Main to apni biwi ko aisi hi pahnaaonga?.

Pahankar to dekho?..

Ok?.dekhti hoon?sach aap waqai aache pati ho aapko yaad tha ki mujhe bra pahanana bahut pasand hai? Thank u?

Thak u se kaam nahin chalega?.pahankar dikhana padega??main bhi to dekhoon 34-18-35 ke khoobsoorat jism par ye kaise sundar lagte hain?.!

Dhat?sshh?main koi in kapdon main aapke samne aaongi??

Kyon bhai pati se sharmaaogi kya? To phir dikhaogi kise?darling? Pleeaasssseee! Dikhao na!

Aachha theek hai par door se dekhna pass na aana. Ok?

Theek hai baba?tum jaao to sahi!

aur ye kya hai?ye mera underwear hai?..Maine aapna jockey uske hath se lete hue kaha?.

Wo dusare kamare main chali gai??.Maine bijli ki purti se apne kapde nikale aur sirf wo naya jockey ka underwear pahan liya?.aur mirror ke samne dekhne laga. Jaise ki dekh raha hoon ki ye underwear kaisa lagta hai. Underwear bahut sexy tha.front main sirf lund ko kawar karta tha.Baki usmain baal tak sare dikh rahe the.

Usne aawaj di ?.main aaon?

Haan haan?darling?meri jaan aao?.!

Wo thoda sharmati hui aai?..abhi maine uske badan ki jhalak hi dekhi thi ki wo ?wapas palat gai?.uuuiiiiimmmaaaa??..!!!!!!!!!!!

Main uske peeche lapka?.aur doosare kamre main uske samne khada ho gaya.

Aaaaa?.ppp..ppp nange kyon ho gaye??

Main?.to?to..to?underwear ?pa?a..a..hhaan..kk..aa?.rrrr dekh raha tha?.thaa?!

Phir humare mukh main jaise bol atak gaye. Main bhi roj exercise karta tha aur mera badan bhi bada gatheela tha. Wo mere jism main khoo gai aur main uske uthav ?chadav- utrav main. Ek kamsin akshat kaumarya mere samne lagbhag nagn khadi thi. Us nayi jawani bhare jism par wo uthe hue kase kase bade bade boobs?.wo patla sa pet?..dubli si kamneeya kamar?.aur phir chaude nitamb??G-string to uske guptaang ko bhi pura nahin dhak pa rahi thi.thode thode se reshmi baal idhar udhar bikhre the.Uska vaginal mound kafi bade aakar ka aur ubhara hua tha?phula phula sa. Aur uski wo madak jhanghaa?.patli lambi taange??bala ki sexy thi wo?film ki heroine bhi kya uske samne tikengi?..main achambhit sa kamuk drishti se use youn hi dekhta raha?.aur kab mera lund tankar khada ho gaya ?..mujhe khud pata na chala.

Peeche?.mmmuuuddoo to?.maine apna saliva undar ghutakte hue kaha??

Wo mudi?..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahhhaahhhhhhhhh?..wwaaahhhhhhh??

Kya gazab ka dirshya tha?.!dag rahit gora dhudhiya badan?.!uske buttocks bilkul D shape main the?bade bade?.pure nange?Gstring unko bilkul bhi nahin dhak rahi thi?..

Maine kaha?..bahut kamsin aur khoobsoorat hai tumhara badan meri rinky?.bahut madak aur sexy ho tum?.

Aaap bhi bahut handsome aur masculin hain??..wo boli?.

Uski najar mere tane hue underwear par thi. Mera lund jaise ki underwear phaad dene ko betaab tha.Usne underwear ko ekdam 120 degree ka tanav diya hua tha?..aur side se dekhne par mere testis?jo ki lagbhag eggs jaise bade hain?.saaf dikh rahe the?.aur sath main moti tantani shaft bhi. jahan par mere lund ka head underwear ko choo raha tha wahan underwear geela ho gaya tha.

Main aage bada?..wo peeche hatne lagi?..chalte samay mera lamba lund up and down hil raha tha?maine dekha uski najar waheen par thi. Peeche jaate jaate wo deewar par chipak gai?.usne ek madak si aangdai apne badan ko di?..mere lund ne pre-cum ki ek aur boond ugli.

Main jaanti hoon us din aap male ke kis size ki baat kar rahe the?..!

Maine use bahoon main lete hue kaha?..kis cheez ke size ki baat kar raha tha main??

Aab tak mere haathon ne uski kamar ko pakad liya tha??

Usne apne haath se mere underwear ke upar se mere lund ko halka sa pakadte hue kaha ??. Iski?.! Ye 8 inch lamba hai?aur 6 inch mota hai?circumference main?..!

Good?! Kisne bataya ??

Meri saheli ne?..wo to apka ye dekhna chahti hai?..!

Tum nahin dekhna chahogi?

Usne sharam se chehra nere seene main chupa liya??Maine uski peeth ko sahlaya?.ek hath se uske chehre par se julph hathate hue uske kaanon ke neeche?naram gost par lajrata chumban diya. Meri ungliyon ne bra ka dhaga khol liya??bra gir gai?.nange boobs jaise hi azad hue unke aakar main badotri hui aur mere seene par unhone dastak di. Shayad neeche mera lund aur thoda lamba hokar thoda aur hard ho gaya. Aab mere hath uske chuttar shla rahe the.Wo kamuk ho chuki thi?..uske aur jyada kathor hote boobs is baat ki gawahi de rahe the.Maine jyon hi panty ke undar hath dal kar uske guptaang par ungli phirai?.uske munh se awaz nikli ?.

Haan mujhe bbhi dekhna hai?aaaa..aa?pp..pp?kkkk?kk..aa..aa?..LLLuuuunndd?..!

To phir mera underwear utaroo?!

Wo jhuki ghutno par baith gai??aur mera underwear usne nikal diya. Lund jaise?.ki koi sher pinjre se azad ho gaya ho?.turant hi usne 3-4 precum ki boonden ugli?..

Kaisa hai?..

Bada garam hai?wo chukar boli?.par bahut shandaar?..kiktna bada hai aapka?.aur kitna mota?.

Kiss karo na?ise?maine uske baalon main hath phirate hue aur apne testis uske hoontho par ragadte hue kaha.

Usne apne hoonth peeche badaye?.aur lund ke head ko chum liya. Phir thoda rukkar ek aur chumban uska liya?.lund dahad utha?.aur precum ki char boonde uske hoontho par gira di?...

Kya tum ise choosna pasand karogi??? Iski puri lambai ko?

Ooohhh?haan?aap kahate ho to?jaroor?par ye bahut mota hai mere munh main jayega??

Haan koshish to karo?

Wo meri taangon se chipk gai. Usne mere chuttar pakad liye. Uske boobs meri jhanghaoon se gharshan kar rahe the. Rinky ne tane hue lund ke head ko apne munh se pakda aur phir push karte hue?pura head pahale undar le liya. Mai tadap utha?.maine uska sir pakda aur lund ko aage push kiya?.aadha lund uske munh main tha. Wo use apne saliva se geela kar rahi thi. Phir usne use choosna suru kiya.munh ke undar bahar?.phir usne use nikalkar chata ?shaft ki lambai puri chati. Main swarg main tha?thodi der baad maine use mana kiya ki wo aab mat kare. Wo uth gai?

Kaisa laga aapko?

Tum bahut achha choosti ho?.aab mujhe apni choot nahin dikhaogi?

Pahale aap ek wada karoo!

Kya??

Ki aaj raat aap mere sath suhagraat manaoge??maine suna hai usmain bada maja aata hai! Suna hai dulha aur dulhan sari raat nange hokar bistar par koi khel khelte hain?.sambhog ka?.phir dulha dulhan ko apne bachhe ki mummy bana deta hai?.apne lund ko dulhan ki vagina main daalkar?aur ismain bada maja aata hai?.

Tumhain kisne bataya..? maine poocha.

Meri sahelion ne class main?.

Oh?.15 saal ki umar main hi tumhari saheliya badi hoshiyaar ho gai hain?

Haan meri ek saheli ki didi ki shadi hui hai na abhi 2 mahene pahale. To uski didi ne use bataya ki suhagraat main bada maja aaya. Itna ki sari raat manai. Uski didi ne to ye bhi bataya ki uske jijaji ne uski didi ki yoni main apne lund se khoob veeerya bhara aur aab uski didi mummy ban jayegi. Phir ek din meri saheli ne apne jijaji se kaha ki wo uske sath bhi mana de suhagraat?..ek din wo soi bhi apne jijaji ke sath ?par jijaji uske sath mathun na kar sake?..

Kyon?

Wo apna ye lund meri saheli ke guptaang main ghussa na sake. Meri saheli tadapkar rah gai?

Apni saheli ko mere pass lekar aana?kitni umar hai tumhari saheli ki?

14 saal?..apke pass laaongi to aap uske guptaang main ghusa doge?Apka to itna mota lund hai?.

Pagli ye lund ghussana to ek kala hai ??har mard thode hi janta hai?..khastur se kacchi chut chodna aasaan nahin hai?Aur kitni saheliyan hai tumhari?..jo apna kaumarya lutana chahti hain?

Saat ? aath?haan?lekin kisi ne suhagraat nahin manai..kabhi ?aap manaoge na aaj mere sath?.mere dulha bankar?..?

Haan jaroor?tumhare is madak jism ki kasam main aaj raat wo suhagrat manaoonga tumhare sath ?jaisi kisi ladke ne kisi ladki ke sath nahin manai hogi!

Saach?.? Aur phir mere garbh ko bhi seench dena?.main aapko apne jeewan ka pahala purush mankar apne garbh main sabse pahale aapke veerya ki boond chahti hoon??aap doge na?

Haan meri rani?.kyon nahin?.

To phir main aapke lund ke liye apna kaumarya samarpit kartee hoon?.!Par aap pyar se karna mere saath?.main kacchi kali hon na?..mera guptaang bada tight hai?..please dheere dheere chodna mujhe mere raja??mere dulhe?..aur wo muskurai?

Usne phir jald hi apni panty utar di aur puri nangi khadi ho gai?..mere tane lund ke samne. Maine dekha?uske guptaang se ras bah raha tha. Wo puri tarah gili thi. Maine use uthaya aur bedroom main lakar use bistar par rakh diya. Phir us par chad baitha?.uske boobs choosne ke liye betaab tha main. Hum jald hi gunth gaye?.do jawan bhukhe jism?jo aaj pahali baar kaamkreeda karne ja rahe the?! Ek dusare par jaise jhapat pade?.Main uske boobs buri tarah choos raha tha?

Uuufff?aa..hhh..aaaa..hhhhh please thoda dheere?.kato na?..uuuuiiiiaur jor se chooso?

Dono badan tap uthe. Wo buri tarah tadap uthi?..phir maine uski nabhi se khela?.to usne mere sir ko apne guptaang ki taraf dhakela?.main uska ishara samajh gaya?turant hi mere munh ne uske vaginal mound ko kiss kiya aur main phir uski choot ko chatne aur peene laga. Uski jhirri par apni jheebh ki nok phirate hue?maineuske guptaang ke hoonth kholne chahe?.par wo behad tight the?phir maine wo irada choda aur us jhirri par jheebh ki nok phirate hue jheebh ko neeche le jane laga?.guptaang ke neeche chata kureda?.kiss diye?aur phir karte karte jheebh ki nok se uske chuttar ke ched ko kuredne laga. Kabhi main use chat leta puri jeebh ka chapta bhag rakhkar?.mujhe maja aa raha tha?wo aur jyada tadapti ja rahi thi?uska badan aab jor jor se uchal raha tha. Wo bahut awazein bhi nikal rahi thi?..par mera ghar bahut bada hai??us shor se meri kamagni aur bhadak rahi thi?so maine use aur tadpane laga.

MMMMAAIINN?MMMAAAARRR ?JJJAAAAOOOONNNNGGGIIII ?.ppplleeaase!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
9 Khel Khel Main - PART II

ajh gaya?turant hi mere munh ne uske vaginal mound ko kiss kiya aur main phir uski choot ko chatne aur peene laga. Uski jhirri par apni jheebh ki nok phirate hue?maineuske guptaang ke hoonth kholne chahe?.par wo behad tight the?phir maine wo irada choda aur us jhirri par jheebh ki nok phirate hue jheebh ko neeche le jane laga?.guptaang ke neeche chata kureda?.kiss diye?aur phir karte karte jheebh ki nok se uske chuttar ke ched ko kuredne laga. Kabhi main use chat leta puri jeebh ka chapta bhag rakhkar?.mujhe maja aa raha tha?wo aur jyada tadapti ja rahi thi?uska badan aab jor jor se uchal raha tha. Wo bahut awazein bhi nikal rahi thi?..par mera ghar bahut bada hai??us shor se meri kamagni aur bhadak rahi thi?so maine use aur tadpane laga.

MMMMAAIINN?MMMAAAARRR ?JJJAAAAOOOONNNNGGGIIII ?.ppplleeaase!

MAAAAR DDAALOOO MUJHE?..!MERE PURUSH?.MUJHE LOOT LO?..YE BADAN TUMHARA HAI?..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH???.!!!!!! CHAD JAAO MUJH PAR MERE JISM KE MALIK?..MERI YONI AUR MERA KAUMARYA CHINN BHINN KAR DO??MERA GUPTAANG CHEER DALO MERE SHAKTISHALI PURUSH?.AAPNE? KATHOR.. ?MOTE ....LAMBE?..PRACHAND KAAM DAND SE ..! MERE GARBH KA ?.KAN ?KAN?.KONA KONA ?.SEENCH DO ?MERE KAAM DEV?!! MAIN AUR MERA BADAN KEWAL AUR KEWAL TUMHARA HAI?.AAO ..MERE ..PURUSH ?PLEASE MERE GUPTAANG PAR BHEESHAN AAKRAMAN KAR DO??.!!!

Ek sukumar kumari kanya ka ye aahwan mere lund ko to kamukta ki charam seema tak le hi gaya?.maine apni jhanghayain uske seene ke dono taraf kar uske mukh ke upar apna lamba lund latka diya. Phir usne apne hathon se mere chootar pakad liye aur meri gaand ke ched par ek kiss diya. Uski jheebh phir mere eggs ko chatne lagi to kabhi wo unko munh ke under le choosne lagi. Phir usne lund ke aas pass ka sara hissa chuma aur chata.

Wo aab khoob chillane siskne lgi thi. Uske badan ki tadap ne bhi mujhse kaha ki aab samay a gaya hai jab mere purushtav ko is tadapti hui bala ke is jism ki wasana ke sath nyay karte hue uski yoni main pravesh karke uske kumareetv ko streetv main badal dena chahiye?.taki wo ek purn youwna ban sake?..uske jism ki sundarta aur khil sake.

Main utha ?aur apne lambe tane lund ko hilate hue rinky ke nange badan par chad gaya. Seene se uske boobs ko masalte hue maine uski jhanghayein phailayi aur lund ko choot ke mukh par rakh kar jor lagaya. Ek jor ke jhatke ne lund ke sir ka aadha bhag undar kar diya. Par wo bahar bhi aa gaya rinky ki marmantak cheekh sunkar. Wo dard se tadap uthi thi.

Please mat dalo?..bahut dard hota hai??

Meri rani?..thoda to sahna padega?..thodi der?aakhir tum abhi sirf 15 saal ki hi to ho?! Pahali bar to dard hota hi hai?uske baad dekhna main kaisa sukh lootogee tum.

Thodi der aur koshish ki maine par 15 sal ki kali ki phulwari main ghusna aasan na tha! Main jaise hi dhakka lagata?wo upar ko sarak jati thi. Wo bhi chudne ke liye betaab thi. Par pahal to uske purush ko hi karni thi! Usne katar najar se mujhe dekha. Jaise kah rahi ho?.kuch bhi karke mere sath sambhog kar dalo?!Tab maine ek naye sire se prayaatn kiya.

Maine use utha kar dinning table par uski kamar se upar ka bhaag lita diya, jisse uski taange table ki side se latak paer jameen par tik gaye.Is position main uske vishaal chuttar table ki side par tik gaye. Table deewar se tiki thi. Is tarah agar aab main uske pheeche se apna lund uske chuttaron ke beech se ghusata to wo lund ke dhakke se aage nahin badhti aur is tarah lund andar ghus hi jata. Wo bhi samajh gai ki main kya karna chah raha hoon aur tyyar ho gayi. Apne haathon se usne table pakad li.

Chut ke honth phadak phadak kar bata rahe the ki wo kisi bhi attack ke liye tyyar hai. Lund bhi tana hua tha. Main aage bada. Lund ka sir guptaang ke darwaje par rakha. Thoda maalish ki. Lund precum se sarabor tha?.ekdam lal! Thoda sa undar dhakelte hue maine lund ko phansa liya. Aaab rinky ke chuttar pakadte hue?maine push karna suru kiya. Lund ke dhakke se taange aur khulne lagi. Dard aur anand aab uske kanth se cheekh aur seetkaroon ki awaz main nikalne laga. Jaise jaise mujhe lagne laga ki ghusana mushkil hai waise waise main chuttar aur dabate hue?.push karne main aapni taqat badane laga. Wo jal bin machli ki tarah tadap rahi thi.

Lund ka sir hi sabse mota hota hai. Aab lagbhag 5 minute ke koshish ke baad wo ghus chuka tha. Rinky ki aankhon main aansoon the?par usne bataya ki bada maja aa raha hai?aur aab main lund ko katai bahar na nikaloon. Aaab maine phir push dene suru kiye. Aur lund aahista aahista ghusne laga. Aab aadhe se jyada ghus chuka tha.

Achanak mujhe laga ki undar choot main koi deewar si hai jo aab lund ko undar ghusane se rok rahi hai?..ooohhh?.kaumarya?..Maine kaha ?

Rinky thoda sa ye jhatka sah lena bas?..main aab tumhain phool banane ja raha hoon. Aaj ke baad tum kumari na rahogi!

Please kar do ?.phaad do use?..apne lund ko aage badao?..roko mat. Main sah loongi..!

Maine lund ko thoda sa bahar nikalte hue?..uske chuttar kas kar pakadte hue?ek puri taqat se dhaaka mara.

UUUUUIIIIII??MMMMAAAAANNNAAA??.HHHH?AAA??HHHHHHHHH?.. MAIN MMMMAAAARRR GGAAAIII??.ISSS ?.LUND NE MUJHE MMMAAARRR DALA??!!!

Is cheekh main bhi wo madhur si chiittt ki aawaz sunai di. Jo ki kaumarya ke phatne ki awaz thi. Aaab maine lund ko pura ghusa liya tha aur meri jhanghayein uske chuttar se sat gai thi. Hamari taange gunth gai.Aab main bhi uski peeth par let gaya aur uske haath pakad liye.

Thanks darling?.meri jaan?.apni virginity mujhe dene ke liye??

Bas aab mujhe nichod daalo mere kaamdev?.

Maine kuch kaha nahin par honthon ko uske honthon se chusane laga. Mere hathon ne uski chhati masalni suru kardi undar ghus kar. Neeche maine lund ko aahista aahista bahar nikala?aur phir undar dala?thodi si lambai se?.

Aur uska pura badan tharthara utha?..rinky apne jeewan ke pratham orgasm ka sukh bhog rahi thi?.madhosh kar dene wali aawazon ke sath usne kai jhatke liye?Shayad itna ras nikla tha ki hamari jhanghayein bheeg gai thi?par kise parwah thi?.

Kyon rinki maja aaya?

Uffffff??.bas aaj ke baad to main roj chudwane aaoongi aapse?.aap chodoge na?.?

Haan?.par apni sari saheliyon ko bhi tumhain is lund se khulwana hoga?.

Haan main unhain bhi aapki dulhan banaoongi??par mujhe to aap roj chodoge na?.

Haan meri jaan??

Mera lund aab aaram se undar bahar ho raha tha. Halanki Rinky ki choot bahut tight thi?par aab maithun karne main aasan ho gaya tha. Maine aab gati deni suru ki?.aur stroke bhi lambe kar diye. Main madmast saand ho utha.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
 Achanak maine use utha liya?.mera lund uski choot main hi ghusa tha pura?.isi awastha main maine use palatkar lita diya. Aaab uske boobs mere chusane ke liye?mere sammukh the. Phir usko pelna suru karte hue maine aab apne hoonth uske boobs ko peene ke kaam par laga diye. Usne aapni jhanghayein meri kamar par baandh li aur apne chuttar utha utha kar chudwane lagi. Kaisa aashcharya tha?.ek 15 saal ki ladki ?pahali bar main hi chudwane main itni kushal ho gai thi! Mere aandkosh ke bar bar thokne se uski choot ka nichla hissa lal ho chala tha. Thap?Thap ki badi jor jor ki aawazein aa rahi thi..jab jab mera lund pura undar ghusta tha aur meri jhangh uski jhanghon se takrati thi. Is beech rinky ka badan aur do baar jhatke kha chuka tha.

Aab maine use phir uthakar (lund undar hi rakhte hue ) bistar par patak diya. Pure shareer ka bhar uske najuk badan par daal maine use aab raundna suru kiya. Lund prachand speed le chuka tha. Aur pure 8-9 inch lamba stroke le raha tha. Ek do baar to lund pura bahar aakar phir ghus gaya.Wo uchal uchal padti thi. Mere hoonth barabar uske boobs chusane ke kaam main jute the.

Bas aab seench do mujhe?.aur sah nahin paaoongi?.aap mar daloge mujhe?.Aur jor se chodo ?.apne is musal se lund se?.meri yoni ko raund dalo??.isne aapko bahut sataya hai ?.ise uski saja do.sambhav ho to cheer ? phaad do ise?.

Saand ki tarah hunkar raha tha main?.uske pelvis ko buri tarah masal diya tha maine. Uske guptaang ke hoonth is aakraman se lal ho uthe the?Jahan lund aur choot ka milan ho raha tha?.us chudai sthal par khoon?..precum..aur rinky ke orgasm ke mile jule dravya ki wajah se phaacchh?.phaacchh?ki si awaz aa rahi thi.

Phir maine lund ghusaye hue hi use doggy style main le liya.uske khoobsoorat chuttaron ke beech se nikalta mera mota hard lohe jaisa rod bhahar aata phir under ghus jata. Wo cheekh marti. Maine use jakad rakha tha. Achanak mujhe ek nayi cheez sujhee. Maine ek haath se uske badan ko phir utha liya aur use aur dressing mirror ke samne le gaya. Mera lund abhi bhi uski choot main ghusa hua tha.

Kya kar rahe ho mere raja?.?

Meri rani ab tujhe chodte hue apne aap ko dhekhoonga main?.tu bhi dekhegi apni chudti hui choot?

Uuuuuuuiiimmmaaaaannnnn??.main dekhoongi to mera badan tadapkar toot jayega?..aap aaj meri jan le loge kya?

Maine ek dinning table ki kursi mirror ke pas kheench li.kursi ki peeth pakad kar rinki apne badan ko kamar se mod kar 90 degree ka angle banate hue khadi ho gai. Uski choot ko phadta hua mera lund usmain ghusa hua tha.aab samne mirror main side pose tha chudai ka. Maine thoda angle liya taki ghusta ? nikalta precum main dooba chamchamata hua lund bhi dikhe?..

Rinki jaisi kamsin aur muhalle ki sabse sundar ladki is samay mere nange badan ke sath nangi hokar gunthi hui hai aur chudwa rahi hai ?.ye drishya mirror main dekh mera lund kamukta ki nai uchaiyoon ko chhune laga. Maine phir peeche se chodna suru kiya. Hum dono hi mirror main dekh rahe the.us mote mustand lund ke sath ?main slow aur lambe lambe strokes ka maja lene laga??jab lund choot se bahar aata to us tight choot ki androoni gulabi diwar bhi lund ke sath chipki ragad khati bahar khinch jaati?..aur jab lund under ghusta chala jata tab..choot ke bahari hoonth bhi under dhans jate??.isi dasha main maine lagbhag 30 stroke lagaye ?.wo beech main do baar aur tadap uthi thi?..

Aaab sahana mushkil ho raha tha?maine mirror main dekhte dekhte speed badhana suru kiya?.speed ke sath uske bade bade boobs bhi aage peeche hilte ja rahe the aur thap thap thap?thap?.ka shor phir kafi tej ho gaya??meri speed ke sath?.

Uuuhhh??uuuuuhhhh?..aaannn..aaannn?.chodo mujhe??aur jor se?..aaaahhh?.fuck me?.uuuuuuhhhhh?.AAAAAAA?.MAAAN?..MMMAARRR GGAAAIII??please please aur jor se chod do meri?..OOFFFfff?.ohhh..pleee?.fuck?.chodo?.mardo ?mujhe?..aaaaaaaaaaaa?.hhhhhhh?.ssssssssiiiiii?..ooooooo??fuck me hard?rinki ki cheekhe?badti ja rahi thi?..

Achanak mujhe laga ki lund phulne laga hai?.aur is wajah se choot ki deewaroon se uska gharshan bad gaya hai?Meri nas nas tantane lagi?.aur mujhe laga ki sare shareer se nichudkar khuch hai jo lund ki taraf ja raha hai?..

Rinky ?.mujhe hone wala hai??

Please meri choot ko bhar do?..mere garbh ko seench do??aur usne kursi ko aur jor se jakad liya.

Aab rokna asambhav tha?.lund puri raftar se chudai kar raha tha?aur uske liye rukna possible nahin tha.

Mujhe is chudai ka pura prasad chahiye??apne kamdev se?.

Mere hathon ne neeche se uske boobs jakad liye

To phir lo?meri rani?..meri jaan?..SSAAAAARRRA ? LLEEELLLLOOOOOOOO..

Tumhari choot ki puri gaharai??bbhhaarr dddooonnngggaaaaa??.maaaiiinnn?

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH??.AAAAAAHHHHHHHH???

Aur mere lund ne ek last stroke main veerya ugalne ki prakriya suru ki. Jaise ki koi lawa phut pada ho. Lund sikuda phir phula?.veerya ki ek moti dhaar nikli aur rinky ki yoni ko bharti chali gai. Phir ek aur visphot aur ek aur dhar?..choot ki sari gahraiyoon ko bhigoti hui?.is tarah mere lund ne koi 8-10 baar aag ugali??aur phir main uske badan par let gaya.

Tum mere devta ho?.use mujh par bada pyar aa raha tha??maine bhi use pyar se chum liya?.nahin main tumhara premi hoon?.aur tum meri ho?..

2-3 ghante ke baad neend khuli tab ehsaas hua ki us bharpoor chudai ne neend ka aagosh la diya tha.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
10 Didi

I stay with my Didi Anjali and her two children's. My brother-in-law stays abroad. My parent's house is very near to my Didi's house. Since she is staying alone, I use to sleep at her house in the night. Early in the morning I used to go back to my house and from there to the collage. My Didi was having problem of walking and talking in her sleep.

One day I was sleeping in room next to her bedroom. She came to my room in her sleepwalk and got inside my blanket. Didi was wearing only bra inside her nightie and I was wearing lungi. I felt like some body was touching me. So I opened my eyes and saw my Didi was inside my blanket and telling to forgive me my jaan .Her one hand was on me and her whole body was touching me. Suddenly my lund came in position. First I thought she is my own Didi. Then my manhood and lust for sex did not allow me feel her like Didi. I also moved my hand between her thighs and with other hand I started rubbing her choochi. Within a minute she opened her eyes and saw that she was in my room and that too inside my blanket, but she didn't tell anything. This made me bold and I unhooked my Didid's bra. Now in front of me were my Didi's lovely choochis. I took one of my Didi's choochi and started sucking her nipple. Within no time her hand was massaging my back. This made me comfortable and I started kissing her lips. She gave a good response to my Kiss and started pushing her sweet tongue in my mouth. After some time she broke the kiss and asked me to lock door from inside. I woke up and moved to lock the door from inside. By this time she had removed her nightie and bra. Now she was full naked. This was the first time I was seeing a lady totally naked that too my sexy Didi.

" Indi , mere Rajaaah, Kabhi kisi ladki ko choda hai? " Didi asked in her sexy voice.

" No Didi ." I said " This will me my first fuck agar aap mujhe chodene dengi."

She asked me to follow what ever she says. I agreed. She asked me to lick her choot. I started to do it and she was enjoying.

" Bahut maza aa raha hai mere rajaah. Jara aur jorse meri chudasi choot ko chooso. "

I was doing in same way I saw in the movies. Then she stopped me and took my hard rock lund in her hand and started sucking it. I never had that feeling before. She took my 8" lund in her mouth. And she told me to lie down on bed. Didi came up on my lund and started moving up and down.

I was enjoying a lot and she also saying that your jiju had never given this pleasure. Then we changed our position to normal. I was on her and was unable to put my lund in her chudasi choot. Didi took it in her hand and said itna bhi nahi aata and showed my lund in her choot. Then I started thrusting my lund in and out of Didi's chudasi choot. I started to push harder and harder. I was fully loaded and was ready to cum. I came in her choot.

Next morning when I woke up she was in kitchen. Didi was preparing tiffin for her children. I told my Didi that I'm going home and went to my house. About 10 o'clock I started from my house and went to her place. I knocked the door. My Didi opened the door and I went in. She was not making eye contact with me. She asked me that why I have not gone to collage.

I said, " I want to fuck you Didi once again."

" We should feel shame about last night fucking. It happened only due to my night walk. You should forget it. I am you own Didi and 8 year older to you." She said.

I said, " I will forget it Didi only if you allow me to fuck you once more."

I went to bedroom and started TV. I knew that yesterday she had enjoyed fucking. So somehow I have to start it. After few minutes she came in room and sat beside me.

" Are you sure you will never demand again."

I said "yes."

She started rubbing my lund and started to open my pant and shirt. She asked me to remove clothes. I removed my clothes and then I removed Didi's blouse and bra. I started rubbing and pressing her choochis.

" Didi your choochis are so lovely ,how jiju can stay without you." and start kissing and sucking her pink nipples. Then she removed her sari and petticoat. I was able to see her choot, clearly it was wet. Now she started sucking my lund.

" **** tumahra lund to mere patti jaisa hai ."

" Didi , meri rani , mujhe apna patti samjho."

Slowly I took my hand to her ass. It was round and tight. little big in size. But was very good. Then she said let's do doggie's style. By that time her choot was wet. She lied down on bed and lifted her ass. Then I got hold of her ass and placed my lund at the enterence of her choot. With my one hand on her shoulder and another on her choochi I pushed my lund in didi's garam choot in one stroke and then started fucking her.

Then after some time we changed our position. I asked her to lie down on her back and I mounted on top and started fucking her. My both hands were squeezing her choochis and sometime I was sucking didi's choochis. She was moaning loudly in her ecastasy. I fucked my didi for more than 10 minutes in this position. I said lets change our position. She said no it was giving her good pleasure and we continued for 10 more minutes.

I was ready to cum. I said I am Cumming she said take it out. I did and she took it in her mouth and drank my cum to last drop. After that we had sex many times and I fucked her in different positions.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
11 Parents Gone Out

Main abhi bhi college mein padhta hoon. Main apne college ki kayee ladkiyon ko chod
   chuka hoon. Mere ghar ke pados mein ek pariwar rahta tha. Unke ghar
   mera aana jaana tha. Unki ek ladki thi. Uska naam Mini tha. Uski umar
   lagbhag 18 saal ki thi. Unke ghar par ek computer bhi tha. Mini bahut
   hi sexy thi. Main use chodna chahta tha lekin koyee mauka nahin mil
   pa raha tha.

Ye us samay ki baat hai jab Mini ke parents 1 month ke liye UK chale
   gaye the. Ghar par kewal Mini hi akeli thi. Ek din Mini ne mujhe ghar
   bulaya. Uska computer kharab ho gaya tha. Main college ja raha tha
   isliye maine shaam ko aane ke liye kah kar college chala gaya.
   College se wapas aane ke baad main Mini ke ghar 5 baje shaam ko
   pahuch gaya. Maine call bell bajayee to Mini ne darwaza khola. Usne
   lal rang ki skirt aur black rang ki t-shirt pahan rakhi thi. Usne
   andar kuchh bhi nahin pahan rakha tha. Uski choochiyon ke dono
   nipples bahar se hi mahsoos ho rahe the.

Main ghar ke andar gaya. Wo mujhe computer ke paas le gayee. Maine
   computer ko on kiya aur check karne laga. Mini chaye banane chali
   gayee. Maine ek folder ko khola jo Mini ne hide ki huyee thi. Us mein
   bahut saari adult pictures ki files thi. Main un pictures ko dekhne
   laga. Thodi der baad Mini chaye le kar aa gayee. Us samay computer
   screen par jo photo thi us mein ek aadmi ek ladki ko doggy style mein
   chod raha tha. Wo mere bagal mein baith gayee aur boli, "plz. Ye
   files band kar do. Ise mat dekho." Maine kaha, "bahut achchhi picture
   hai." Mini ka chehra sharam se lal ho gaya. Usne mouse pakad kar us
   picture ko band karna chaha to maine kaha, "bahut achchhi picture
   hai. Plz. Mujhe dekhne do. Tumne ise kis site se download kiya hai."
   Wo boli, "plz. Vicky band kar do ise."

Maine kaha, "main koi galat kaam thode hi kar raha hoon. Aakhir tum
   bhi to ye picture dekhti hogi. Tum bhi jawn ho aur main bhi. Tumne
   kabhi try kiya hai." Wo chup rahi to maine phir poochha. Wo
   boli, "main abhi tak kunwari hoon. Maine kabhi kisi se nahin karwaya
   hai." Maine us se jhooth bola aur kaha, "maine bhi aaj tak kisi ladki
   ke saath kuchh nahin kiya hai. Ghar par bhi koyee nahin hai. Chalo,
   aaj hum dono ise try karte hain." Usne inkar kar diya to maine
   poochha, "kyon?" Is baar wo kuchh nahin boli aur usne apna sar doosri
   taraf ghuma liya. Maine uske chehre ko pakad kar apni taraf ghumaya
   to usne mera haath jhatak diya. Maine phir poochha, "hum dono hi
   kunware hain aur aaj achchha mauka hai. Tum bhi jawan ho aur main
   bhi.Ghar par bhi koyee nahin hai. Humein try karna chahiye."

Wo ek dam chup rahi. Maine uski janghon par haath phirana shuru kar
   diya to usne mera haath pakad liya. Usne apni dono janghon ko ek
   doosre par rakh kar jor se daba liya. Maine uski janghon ko sahlate
   huye apna haath uski janghon ke beech ghusa diya. Mera haath seedha
   uski chut par laga. Usne neeche bhi kuchh nahin pahan rakha tha. Uski
   chut ek mulayam aur chikni thi. Usne is baar mera haath nahin hataya.
   Main samajh gaya ki mera kaam ban jayega. Maine uski chut ko sahlana
   shuru kar diya to uski sansein bahut tez chalne lagi aur uska chehra
   ek dam lal ho gaya. Wo kuchh nahin boli.

Thodi der tak uski chut sahlane ke baad main utha. Maine use god mein
   utha liya aur bedroom mein le jaane laga to usne apna chehra mere
   seene mein chhupa liya. Bedroom mein le ja kar maine use bed par lita
   diya. Maine uski t-shirt aur skirt utar di. Uske kapde utarne ke baad
   maine bhi apne saare kapde utar diye. Mujhe nanga hote dekh usne apni
   aankhein band li lekin uske chehre par muskurahat thi. Uska
   sangmarmar sa gora badan ek dam nanga mere samne tha. Mujhe josh aane
   laga. Main uske hothon ko choomna shuru kar diya. Thodi der tak
   hothon ko choomne ke baad maine dheere dheere uske chuchiyon ko, pet
   ko, janghon ko aur phir uski chut ko choomne laga.

Wo ek dam garam ho gayee aur siskariyan bharne lagi. Mera lund bhi
   khada ho kar josh se ek dam lohe jaisa ho gaya tha aur jhadne wala
   tha. Maine apna lund uske muh ke paas kar diya aur choosne ko kaha.
   Wo kuchh nahin boli. Maine uske muh mein apna lund ghusane ki koshish
   ki to usne apna muh idhar udhar karna shuru kar diya. Thodi der na
   nukur karne ke baad aakhir mein usne apna muh khol diya. Maine apna
   lund uske muh mein dal diya aur wo use choosne lagi. Main uske upar
   let gaya aur maine uski chut chatni shuru kar di. 2 minute baad hi
   main uske muh mein jhad gaya aur usne mere lund ka sara paani nigal
   liya. Lund ka saara paani nigal jane ke baad bhi usne mera lund
   choosna zari rakha. Wo bhi ab tak bahut josh mein aa gayee thi aur
   uski chut se bhi paani nikalne laga. Maine bhi uski chut ka saara
   paani chat liya. Wo ek dam namkeen aur kuchh kuchh khatta tha.

5 minute mein hi mera lund phir se khada ho gaya. Main bhi abhi tak
   uski chut ko chat raha tha aur wo bhi apna chutad utha utha kar maza
   le rahi thi. Hum dono bahut josh mein aa gaye the. Main uske upar se
   hat gaya aur use doggy style mein hone ko kaha. Wo kuchh nahin boli
   aur chup-chap uth kar doggy style mein ho gayee. Usne apna sar takiye
   par tika diya. Main samajh gaya ki wo chudwane ke liye ek dam bekabu
   ho rahi hai. Main uske peechhe aa gaya. Maine uski chut ko pahila kar
   apne lund ka supada uski chut ke beech rakh diya. Wo kuchh nahin
   boli. Maine apna lund thoda sa andar dabaya. Uski chut bahut tight
   thi aur kewal mere lund ka supada hi uski chut ke andar ghus paya.

Maine thoda aur dabaya to wo pahli baar boli, "plz. zara dheere."
   Main samajh gaya ki wo ek dam josh mein aa gayee hai. Maine apna lund
   thoda aur andar dabaya to wo siskariyan bharne lagi. Mera lund uski
   chut mein ab tak 2" ghus chuka tha. Maine apna lund uski chut mein
   dheere dheere andar bahar karna shuru kar diya. Usne bhi apna chutad
   peechhe ki taraf dabaya aur siskariyan bharne lagi, ufff... Vicky...
   dheere... Plz. Dard ho rahaaaaaa hai..... uyeee.... mmaaaaaaaa......
   aaaaaahhhhh... rukkkkkkk..... jao....... Main ruk gaya. Wo
   boli, "Vicky, main pahli baar karwa rahi hoon. Zara aaram se dheere
   dheere karo. Bahut dard ho raha hai." Maine kaha, "tum ghabdao mat.
   Main dheere dheere aur aaram se hi karunga. Main janta hoon ki tum
   abhi tak kunwari ho aur tumhari chut ek dam tight hai." Maine dheere
   dheere apna lund uski chut mein andar bahar karna shuru kar diya.

2-3 minute tak chodne ke baad use bhi aur jyada maza aane laga. Wo
   boli, "Vicky, tum apna lund thoda sa aur andar dal do. Main tayyar
   hoon." Maine thoda sa aur dabaya to mera lund uski chut mein 3" tak
   ghus gaya. Wo phir boli, "bas, ruk jao plz. Dard ho raha hai. Abhi
   itna hi andar dal kar chodo mujhe." Uska seal toot chuka tha aur wo
   ab mera lund apni chut mein aaram se andar le rahi thi. Maine use
   dheere dheere chodna shuru kar diya. 2-3 minute mein hi uska dard jab
   kuchh kam hua to use maza aane laga. Wo boli, "Vicky, thoda aur andar
   dal kar aur tezi.... se chodo... mujhe." Maine thoda aur andar dabaya
   to mera lund uski chut mein 4" tak ghus gaya. Maine apni speed ko
   badhate huye use chodne laga. Wo apna chutad aage peechhe karte huye
   mera saath de rahi thi.

5 minute tak chodne ke baad wo bahut jaya josh mein aa gayee aur
   boli, "Vicky, aur andar dalo apna lund meri chut mein. Khoob tez
   chodo mujhe. Ab rukna nahin, poora lund andar ghusa dena. Main ek dam
   bekabu ho rahi hoon aur mujhe bardast nahin ho raha hai." Maine apna
   lund thoda aur andar dabaya to mera lund uski chut mein 5" tak ghus
   gaya. Maine use dheere dheere chodna shuru kar diya.

Thodi der tak chodne ke baad maine ek zordar dhakka laga diya. Mera
   lund uski chut mein 6" tak ghus gaya. Wo chilla uthi lekin usne mujhe
   rukne ke liye nahin kaha. Maine ek final shot laga diya to wo bahut
   tez chillane lagi. Mera 7" ka poora lund uski chut mein ek dam zad
   tak ghus chuka tha. Wo boli, "Vicky, tumne aakhir mujhe aaj ek ladki
   se aurat bana hi diya. Maine apni chut mein tumhara poora lund andar
   le hi liya. Bahut dard ho raha hai. Thoda ruk jao, tab chodna." Main
   ruk gaya.

Thodi der baad jab wo shant huyee to usne mujhse chodne ke liye kaha.
   Maine Mini ki chudayee shuru kar di. Pahle bahut dheere dheere uske
   baad maine bahut tezi ke saath chodna shusru kar diya. 5 minute tak
   use chudwane mein thoda dard hua lekin uske baad wo ek dam shant ho
   gayee aur use maza aane laga. Usne apna chutada aage peechhe karte
   huye mera saath dena shuru kar diya. 2 minute baad hi wo boli, "aur
   tez chodo, Vicky. Zor zor se dhakke lagao." Maine apni speed badha di
   aur bahut tez tez dhakke lagane laga. Wo ab apni chut mein mera poora
   lund aaram ke saath andar le rahi thi. 2 minute bhi nahin beete ki wo
   phir boli, "Vicky, mujhe kuchh ho raha hai. Lagta hai meri chut se
   paani nikalne wala hai. Khoob zor zor se dhakka lagao." Main samajh
   gaya ki wo jhadne wali hai. Maine bahut hi tezi ke saath uski
   chudayee shuru kar di.

Wo boli, "aaaaaa... Vicky...... main.... aaaaaa... rahi.... hoon....
   aur tez .... aur tez..... ." Uski chut se paani nikalne laga aur mera
   saara lund bheeg gaya. Main bhi bina ruke use aandhi ki tarah chodta
   raha. Lagbhag 20 minute tak chodne ke baad main uski chut mein hi
   jhad gaya. Is dauran wo bhi 3 baar jhad chuki thi. Lu
   nd ka poora paani uski chut mein nikal jane ke baad main hat gaya.
   Hum dono thak gaye the. Kuchh der aaram karne lage.
   15 minute baad wo boli, "Vicky, plz. ek baar aur karo na. Mujhe bahut
   achchhi lag rahi thi yeh chudayee." Usne mera lund choosna shuru kar
   diya. 10 minute mein hi mera lund ek dam tayyar ho gaya. Maine use
   bed par lita diya aur uske chutad ke neeche 2 takiye rakh diye. Uski
   chut ek dam upar uth gayee. Maine uski chut ke beech jaise hi apna
   lund rakha to wo boli, "Vicky, mujhe bahut maza aaya tha. Is baar tum
   apna lundek hi dhakke mein poora andar dal do." Maine apni sasein rok
   kar apne ko thoda tayyar kiya aur poora zor lagate huye ek karara
   dhakka mara. Mera poora lund sansanta huye uski chut mein ghus gaya.
   Wo bahut tez cheekh padi.

Maine bina ruke uski chudayee shuru kar di. 2 minute mein hi wo apna
   chutad utha utha kar mere har dhakke ka jawab dene lagi. Maine apni
   speed aur badha di. 5 minute ki chudayee ke baad wo jhad gayee. Uski
   chut ek dam geeli ho chuki thi aur mera lund bhi uski chut ke paani
   se ek dam geela ho chuka tha. Main ruka nahin usko chodta raha. Room
   mein phach-phach ki aawaz goonj rahi thi. Is baar maine use bina ruke
   lagbhag 35 tak choda aur uski chut mein hi jhad gaya. Lund ka poora
   paani uski chut mein nikal dene ke baad main hat gaya aur uske bagal
   mein hi let gaya. Is baar ki chudayee mein wo 4 baar jhad chuki thi.
   Wo bhi thak kar choor ho gayee thi aur ek dam nidhal ho gayee thi. Wo
   bed par hi padi rahi.

Maine use 1 month tak kabhi apne room par aur kabhi uske room par
   khoob choda. Uske aur mere ghar ka koyee kona nahin bacha tha jahan
   maine uski chudayee na ki ho. Wo khoob mast ho kar chudwati thi. Aaj
   bhi mauka milte hi wo kisi na kisi bahane mere room par aa kar mujhse
   chudwa jaati hai.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
12 Take that Cell Phone and...

I'll admit it I was excited to see my baby sister back from college. She'd been gone for her first year to a school halfway across the country from where my parents lived which meant she was just as far from me.

Don't get the wrong idea I don't still live with my parents. Such a thing would have driven me crazy in less time than it would take to pack my bags.

I lived within the same town as my parents which was bad enough but I felt if I left I'd be deserting them. I love my parents but they could drive a saint to alcoholism.

It is not just them; my entire family should be locked up in padded rooms. On any trip visiting family I have made it a policy to get a hotel room at least 30 minutes away to preserve my own sanity.

My sister had been in town for winter break but I had been out of town for business nearly her entire stay and I only saw her 5 minutes before she had to leave for the airport. I was looking forward to seeing her a bit more on this return home.

I got a call from her a day before she was supposed to be flying in.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Nothing much, Lis what's going on?" I asked, my sister's name was Lisa, but we nearly always shortened it to Lis.

"I was wondering if you could pick me up at the airport?"

"Thought one of your friends was getting you?"

"Yeah well she bailed. Can you do it?"

"I'll have to move something around but I think I can do it. Is that the only reason you are calling?" I teased.

"Well, uh actually..."

"What else do you want?" I asked, knowing my sister and knowing she always wanted something.

"Could I crash at your place this time?"

"Why?"

"You know mom and dad. They drove me nuts over winter break and that was only a couple weeks."

"I guess I got a spare room and bed."

"Thanks, Mike! I gotta run, see you tomorrow!"

I made the appropriate re-arrangements in my schedule and the next day I was driving to the airport. I got there a little early and then noticed on the arrivals screen that my sister's flight was running behind.

I sat around for nearly an hour before her flight finally got in and not being a big fan of airports I knew my mood was getting sour. That all changed when I saw my sister running towards me with a big smile on her face.

"Mike! Thank god you are here!" My sister said as she jumped up wrapping her legs and arms around me to give me a squeeze.

My sister had done that same greeting ever since she was six and it had never really made me think anything of it until that day when several other guys gave me sly looks.

What every guy in that airport baggage claim area saw was a hot 19 year old girl who had shoulder length sandy blond hair with blonde highlights, long legs that led up to a tight round ass, she had flat abs, and pert breasts that nearly begged to be saluted, throw in her bright blue eyes and infectious smile you had a girl nearly any guy would bang. She was wearing a tight midriff revealing shirt and some skimpy gym shorts that I assumed were comfortable for a long flight.

Let me get things clear at this point, I had never really thought of my sister in that way, I had known that she was attractive and I had done my big brotherly job of scaring off a few select creeps who would have otherwise tried to take advantage of my innocent baby sister.

I knew that my sister had become quite the looker as she had grown up through high school. She was lean and athletically muscled, she had always been one of the top competitors in high school sports and she hadn't let herself go in her first year at college.

"Hey, Lis, long flight?"

"Our departure was a little late, but then the flight was one of the bounciest I've been on. I thought we were going to get knocked out of the sky and die somewhere in some damn corn field in the middle of nowhere!"

"Sorry to hear that. Do we need to get your bags?"

"Oh yeah, shit. I think it's that carousel over there."

"Well since that is the one flashing your flight number..."

"Wise ass." My sister said with a smirk.

We made our way over to the baggage carousel and I grabbed the two bags my sister pointed out then I dragged them out of the airport to where I had parked, while my sister chattered about her classes and other things she had done during the past semester.

I got her bags into the trunk of my car and then we both climbed in and we were on our way home. My earlier frustration of waiting for her flight to get in nearly completely forgotten, then her cell phone rang.

She answered it instantly and began chattering at that high speed and pitch that only high school and some college girls can possibly follow. The phone conversation lasted 15 minutes and I figured we'd resume our conversation but instead she immediately called someone else and began another several minutes long conversation.

I spent the entire 2-hour drive home not saying a thing while I could only catch snatches of my sister's side of a conversation she was having with one of her friends.

Perhaps I should state that cell phone courtesy is one of my pet peeves, and perhaps I was over-reacting. I felt as if I was nothing more than a freakin taxi driver or chauffer our something. I cannot stand it when someone conducts a cell phone conversation right next to you leaving you nothing to do but feel like you are an intruder to a conversation that you are not wanted in.

My temper was severely frazzled by the time I drove into my garage and turned off the engine. Then my sister promptly hung up, turned to me, and smiled a winning smile that had gotten her brother to forgive her for nearly any of her childish crimes.

"Sorry Mike, just everyone wanted to catch up immediately. Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem." I said squashing down my anger and frustration.

I got my sister's bags out of the car and got them up to my spare bedroom, which was going to be her room for the next couple of months.

"I'll let you get your things unpacked while I go start working on dinner."

"Ooooo! What's for dinner?"

"How's fajita's sound?"

"Your fajitas? That's awesome!"

"Thought you might like that." I said with a smile.

I began preparing dinner and about 20 minutes into it my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked as I picked it up.

"Yeah is Lisa there?" A female voice asked.

"May I ask who's calling?"

"It's Mary."

"Hold on." I said

"Lis! Mary is on the phone."

"Oh yeah? Coming."

My sister came running down the stairs wearing just a bra and some boy short type panties and talking on her cell phone. She took the portable phone I held up with a smile and ran up the stairs carrying on two conversations.

I thought to myself that I hoped this wasn't a sign of how her entire visit was going to be. Hopefully this was only for her first day or two as all her old friends figured out she was back in town.

I completed preparing dinner and as I was setting everything out on the table I called up to my sister that dinner was ready. She came down with both phones in her hands and fully dressed.

"I think the battery is dead on this." Lis said holding up my portable.

"I'm surprised any phone has the stamina for you. My phone is used to 5 minute conversations before being hung back up." I said grimly.

"Well then it needs the exercise." My sister answered back with a smile.

"Well then..." I was cut off as her phone rang again and she picked it up.

"Yeah I can talk! Just dinner with my brother, what's up Steve, what you been up to all year?"

I spent the rest of the dinner eating quietly staring at my plate and trying not to get angry.

Once my sister had finished what she wanted to eat she was back upstairs in her room, I went to my own room to turn in for the night, but had to watch some T.V. to try and forget my annoyance.

The pattern continued for three weeks with my hardly seeing my sister when she wasn't talking on the phone and meanwhile was feeling like a I was landlord with a rent free renter, a maid, and a short order cook. In short, I felt used, especially since I was at work all day and then came home to pick-up whatever my sister left lying around the house and to cook whatever was for dinner.

I came home once again and found an empty salsa jar, empty bag of chips, and empty diet coke can all sitting on the coffee table in front of the T.V. in my living room. I had finally had enough and I called my sister down for a talk to discuss things.

"Lis!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing brother."

My sister started down with her cell phone in her hand. " Lis, can you leave that damn thing upstairs for five minutes?" I pleaded.

My sister's eyes registered shock, she had very rarely seen me lose my temper but I think she sensed I was nearly there and she quickly ran her phone up the stairs left it in her room and came back down.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm beginning to get really pissed at you little sister." I stated.

"What? Why? What'd I do?"

"Look around you Lisa. Is this the way the room was this morning? No, it wasn't, every single day since you've been here I've been playing the part of your housekeeper and I am getting tired of it."

"Okay I'll clean this up. No problem..."

"That's not all sis, I'm feeling used. I mean you sleep here, but I've hardly seen you, I was kinda hoping we'd get to hang out some but you are never around unless you are on that phone."

"Oh, yeah, sorry I guess I've been kinda ignoring you." My sister responded with her head down.

"Look I don't want to be like mom and dad and say you need to be here every night but... Look can't you make an effort to hang out with me a couple nights out of the week?"

"Yeah I mean it doesn't take an effort just I keep saying yes to what everyone wants to do I didn't really think..."

"Also, think perhaps you could handle dinner a couple nights out of the week. I don't normally cook for myself this often. Work days I usually do take-out or something and this cooking every night..."

"Okay I think I get the point."

"One other thing..."

"What?"

"That damn phone, it is driving me nuts. Can you stick the thing on vibrate?"

"Sure thing."

"And if I see that damn thing at dinner one more time I swear to god I'm going to lube it up and cram it right up you ass."

"Shit brother!" Lis said with her eyes widening with shock since I had never talked to her like that.

"You hate phones or something."

"Just one of my pet peeves, I can't stand sitting there eating with someone else carrying on a phone conversation. I find it extremely rude and it is driving me nuts."

"Okay, here's the deal... I clean up after myself, I'll even do some regular housework to make all this up to you. I'll take care of dinner on nights that you work as long as you continue to whip up your dinners on the weekend, I think I'll die if I have to give up your food cold turkey."

I smiled a bit in response to that and my sister smiled back.

"I'll turn my phone to vibrate and if I answer it during dinner I'll bend over to make it easier for you shove the phone up my ass."

"Yeah right, I'm sure I'll have to wrestle you down."

"I'd kick your ass brother."

"You may be a tough little girl but you are still my little sister."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you so upset. I just wasn't really thinking about it." Lis said giving me puppy eyes and a pouty lip.

"Do you forgive your bratty little sister?"

"It'd take a stronger man than I to say no to those eyes." I said with a smile.

"You are too damned good at being cute for your own good."

"I think I'm just cute enough." My sister said with a smile and a wink.

"You are too cute because you really deserve a spanking or something, but you are going to get out of trouble once again."

"Big brother! You want to spank your little sister?" My sister asked feigning shock.

"Brat." Was all I managed to say.

My sister laughed as she began picking up the items she'd left on the coffee table and for the first time since her arrival we sat down to a dinner together with no phone and I was actually able to talk to my sister like we were civilized human beings.

Things did change at home as my sister was as good as her word and it quickly became a pleasure to come home see her. For several weeks the new way of things was working out perfectly.

On one particular Friday night I came home from work, already in a bad mood from work.

Someone in my department had fucked-up a very important transaction with a very important customer and according to the department head all of the current evidence indicated that I was the one who was going to get buried in a pile of shit.

I knew and the department head knew I wasn't at fault, but we didn't know who was and the department head's boss was going to see that heads were rolled Monday morning so I had the weekend to find out what went wrong and who had done it or I was going to be out of my job.

I came home to find my sister had left a bit of a mess, not much of one admittedly and she probably was going to clean it up right after finishing dinner preparation, but then I entered the kitchen and found a metal spoon in my non-stick pan sitting in the sink with several scratches to the non-stick coating.

I went up to my room angrily and changed out of my work clothes and jumped into the shower in hopes of quelling my temper.

Feeling a little better after the shower I climbed out and began toweling off. I had the towel over my head when I heard the door open.

"Oh shit! Sorry I didn't know you were still in here!" My sister said from the door. I looked-up but it was to the door closing.

I quickly returned to my room and changed into more comfortable clothes and headed down stairs to join my sister for dinner. The table was already set and the food was on the table when I got there.

I sat down as my sister re-entered the room and we began serving ourselves. I had just taken my first bite when my sister reached beneath the table and came back up with her cell phone.

She didn't even hesitate to answer it and I slowly chewed the food in my mouth as I watched her chat amiably away completely forgetful of the rule we had established only a couple weeks ago.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and calmly placed my fork down on my plate and stood up.

My sister looked up at me a question clearly in her eyes until I reached out and grabbed her phone from her hand and pressed the hang up button.

"What the fuck?" She asked her face flushing with anger.

"We had a rule and a deal. No phones at the table."

"It's one freaking phone call."

"We had a rule, toss on that you scratched my non-stick pan with a metal spoon and the coffee table was a mess when I got home I'm a little ticked." I said angrily still holding her phone in my clenched fist.

"Shit, the frying pan was an accident and I was going to get to the table. What crawled up your ass?" My sister yelled back now her much shorter temper bursting quickly to the surface to meet mine.

"You should ask what's about to go up yours." I replied menacingly.

A shocked expression crossed my sister's face and before she had recovered I picked her up and threw her over my left shoulder and began carrying her upstairs.

Being picked-up woke her up and she began to scream bloody murder as she pounded on my back with her small fists and tried to flail her legs against me. I ignored her protests and struggles and I carried her right into her bedroom.

I grabbed a bottle of lotion off the bedside table and then threw my sister on her bed on her stomach. Before she had a chance to turn over I sat on her effectively pinning her.

I yanked her shorts down along with her underwear in a single movement as she tried to kick and scream, she only managed to get her bottoms lower on her legs and eventually even kicked them off altogether so she could kick the more effectively. Unfortunately for her she still couldn't really connect a good kick on me.

I must admit now that the moment I saw my sister's tight little ass squirming on the bed beneath me I became instantly aroused with my stiffening rod trying to tear a hole through my pants.

I squeezed a liberal amount of the lotion right down on my sister's ass with it zigzagging over her crack from all of her squirming.

"No don't do it!" My sister demanded as loudly as she could.

I slid the phone over her ass getting it coated in lotion; I then slid it along the crack of her ass spreading the lotion over her nether region. I pulled the phone away then, and I could sense my sister's deep breath of relief thinking her ordeal was over.

I then poured more lotion directly on her ass crack as she calmed.

I used my left hand to massage the lotion into my sister's soft skin and where as her ass had been tightly clenched a moment before I felt her relax as I slid my hand along her delicate cheeks, over the curve of her ass and then I drew my finger along her ass crack causing a gasp to escape her lips.

My sister's struggles eased further as I slowly massaged her ass crack and I began to rub her anal opening. Mesmerized I used my right hand to spread her cheeks apart as I slowly pushed my index finger into my sister's ass.

"Huh." Escaped from my sister's mouth as she felt my finger press into her.

"You like that brat?" I asked as I slowly continued to push my finger into her ass until it was completely in her. I then began fucking her ass with my finger as she softly grunted.

"Stop." She begged quietly.

"We can't..." Her protests stopped as I pushed a second finger into her ass and she gasped again.

As I worked the second finger into her ass she began pressing back into it and I could feel my manhood stiffen until I knew it would tear a hole in my pants. I lifted up on my knees allowing my sister an opportunity of escape in order to release my shaft from restriction. She made no move for escape she simply continued to hump her ass backwards into my probing fingers.

I continued fucking my sister's ass with the two fingers until I felt that I was sliding freely into and out of her and my sister was only voicing soft whimpers as she humped back into my fingers.

Finally I pulled my fingers free I grabbed the lotion bottle again and pour more lotion onto my sister's ass an then I poured a generous glob on her cell phone thoroughly coating it.

"What are you doing?" My sister asked softly.

"I have a promise to keep." I said as I placed her phone against her ass.

"No!" My sister screamed as she began squirming and she tried to clench her ass tight.

"You're not getting out of this. It'll be easier if you just relax." I taunted.

"It's too fucking big you bastard! Don't do it!" My sister yelled at me as she struggled further.

I sized her phone up and thought for a moment she might be right. It was oval shaped so at least it was nicely rounded on one end. It also wasn't more than 4 inches long including antenna, or more than 1/2 an inch thick, but was close to 2 inches wide which might pose a problem for her. But then I figured I'd come this far and my sister had certainly gotten out of a lot of punishments so this one was over due.

I began pressing the phone against her bunghole as she struggled but finally she relented. I felt her try to force herself to relax to prevent unnecessary pain. Just as I was about to give up her sphincter gave way and the first quarter inch of the phone slipped into her.

"Fuck!" My sister screamed.

"You fucking bastard!"

I was amazed and I ignored her complaints as I continue pushing the phone into my little sister's tight and tiny ass. Once past that initial entrance the entire phone slid much easier into her and I kept pushing until I was holding only the antenna and then the rest of the phone completely disappeared as her sphincter closed down on the antenna.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
13 Taken by Daddy

I have been living on my own, away at college now for the past two and a half years. I left home when I was barely seventeen years old, I graduated early at the top of my class. My parents were divorced when I was twelve, and from that point until I left for school, I lived with my mother. I actually rarely saw my father while I was living with mom. The few times he did come by to see me, it caused such a fight between my parents that he must have decided all of the stress just wasn’t worth it. So he opted for sending cards and phone calls instead. That’s the only way I knew my father all of these years until I left home, that is.

Once I was living on my own and away from mom, I started talking to my dad more regularly on the phone and on my computer. My dad is actually the one who is putting me through school and paying for all of my living expenses, including my awesome apartment and car. I’m not really sure when our relationship got to be the way it is now, but somewhere along the line, my daddy and I have gotten closer than I ever could have imagined. I tell him absolutely everything. There truly is nothing that I haven’t shared with him. I love him with all of my heart, and maybe part of the reason I have felt so comfortable telling him all of my deep dark secrets is that I still haven’t actually seen him in person. All of our communication has been as I said, either over the phone or the computer.

We have talked about seeing each other. We just haven’t done it yet. I really can’t wait to see my Daddy. I can’t wait for him to see how I have grown up. I’m not the little girl I was when he saw me last. I have sent him many pictures of course, but until he actually lays his eyes upon me, I don’t think I will seem real to him. I am nineteen now. The skinny little twelve year old girl has grown up into a 5’4’’ 115 pound woman. I have been teaching aerobics for some extra spending money and constantly working out, so my body is quite toned. My breasts are full and so is my round tight ass. The millions of lunges I have been doing in the gym keep my back side very firm. I think Daddy will be pleasantly surprised when he sees me.

Now, of course, I have been teasing him like crazy telling him all about my body every chance I get. But again, I think until he can actually feel it for himself, it’s just my words. So that brings me to why I have these nervous little butterflies in my stomach right now. All of my teasing and begging Daddy to please come visit me has finally gotten to him. I got home from the gym this afternoon to find a message from my dad saying that he was coming to see me this weekend. I must go shopping now and buy something special to wear for the very first time my dad sees me after all these years.

It’s finally Friday, and I feel like such a nervous little school girl! My dad should be here before too much longer. His last message said that I should wear something nice because he wanted to take me out somewhere special. He said, “You know what Daddy likes baby.” After all of those late night conversations that we have had over the past couple years, I do know what he likes. I hope.

My long blonde hair is down, and I am wearing a short black halter dress. My dress is a little bit low cut in the front, and my back is completely bare. I have on a pair of sheer black stockings and a garter belt, but I can’t wear a bra with this dress. My dad is a very tall man, so I am putting on high heels, the ones that wrap around my ankles. Now, a couple sprays of my favorite special perfume, my earrings, and a bracelet that Daddy got me for Christmas. I stand up and walk over to the full length mirror and admire how I look for a moment. This dark red lipstick makes me look a bit older than I actually am, I’m thinking, as I play with my hair. I start to walk over to my dresser to find a pair of pretty thong panties that will match the black lace garter belt that I’m wearing. That’s the last thing I need to put on, and I’ll be all ready.

For a second I thought I heard a noise in the other room. I yell out, “Daddy, is that you?” No answer. So, I just keep fumbling through my lingerie drawer, humming to myself. Just then I felt a pair of very large, very strong arms grab me from behind. I jumped and took a sharp deep breath, but did not turn around. I felt frozen. The arms were wrapped around my waist and holding onto my arms. I realized after a couple seconds that I couldn’t turn around even if I wanted to, I was being held way too tight in that position. My heart was racing.

These big strong hands that were holding onto me slowly moved from my waist up and down the sides of my body never letting go of my wrists. He pulled my arms behind my back and placed both of my wrists into one of his very large hands. His other hand moved back around my waist, to my stomach, and up toward the middle of my chest. He took his hand away for a moment to close my dresser drawer, and then put it back onto the front of my neck. He held it there for a second, and then tilted my head to the side. I felt like I could barely breathe. But then I felt his warm lips on the side of my neck. My whole body was on fire. When I felt his tongue touch my neck, my body started to tremble. His hands just gripped me tighter.

I felt his foot step in between my feet and push my right foot out making my legs part. It was at that moment that I remembered that I never did get around to putting on my panties. I needed to close my legs. I couldn’t. These very powerful hands were once again searching my body, this time going down to my thighs and lifting my dress. I could feel the cool air hitting my bare, hairless, and very wet little pussy. I felt his hands firmly start massaging my ass, but when I started to squirm, I felt a very hard slap across my ass. I tried to hold still. No one had said a word.

He quickly pulled the dress up over my head. I don’t think the dress had even hit the floor before his hands were squeezing and pulling on my hard little nipples. Again when I started to squirm, I was met with a very hard slap this time on each side of my ass. So again, I did my very best to hold still. That is, until I felt his big strong finger wander between my legs. I was already on fire and very wet. Without any warning, he just reached down and pressed his finger against my hard and swollen clit. I jumped and let out a whimper. I got another spanking, while at the same time his finger relentlessly was racing back and forth across my swollen clit. “Daddy, you’re going to make me cum,” I cried.

As quickly as his hand moved between my legs, his hand was gone. Leaving me right on the edge of having an orgasm. He turned me around, and before I could say another word, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. I opened my mouth to accept Daddy’s tongue while his hands continued to fondle my ass, but not where I wished he would go back with those strong fingers. But now for the first time, he wasn’t holding my hands behind my back, and I could actually touch him too. I had no idea that my daddy had such an amazing body. He felt so big and strong. I couldn’t stop touching him. All of him.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and sat me down on the edge. He started loosening his tie as he just stared at me. I must say that I was loving watching Daddy take off his clothes like that and just for me. He was unbelievably hot. He never took his eyes off me, not even for a second. “God baby, you are so fucking beautiful. You have really grown into a gorgeous woman. Daddy wants you. Daddy wants you bad.”

I smiled at him and batted my big blue eyes. When he got down to his silk boxer shorts, I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up and walked to him. I put my hands all over his strong chest while he stroked my long hair. I licked and sucked on his nipples a bit making him let out a few small moans. I took a couple steps over to the side, pulling Daddy with me. Now I knew that he would have a great view not only from the front as he looked down at me, but also from the back in the mirror, right behind me. I was still wearing my stockings and heels, nothing else.

I knelt down slowly pulling Daddy’s boxer shorts to the floor. I had seen a couple of cocks since I had been away at college, but never one as big or as beautiful as this one. It stood fully erect right in my face as I went down on my knees. I looked up at Daddy and smiled. I opened my soft full lips and took him in. “Mmm…That’s it baby. Suck Daddy’s cock. Good Girl, that’s a good girl.”

I concentrated on opening the back of my throat so I could take his entire cock into my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock in the back of my throat. I used my tongue all over the under side of Daddy’s shaft, back and forth, nice and slow. I tried to swallow him whole. I felt his hands gripping my hair as he started fucking my pretty face. I started moaning onto his cock and used my hand to fondle his balls. My mouth was bobbing up and down on his huge cock while my tongue was licking him and my little finger circling his ass hole. I could feel him tensing up and his breathing speeding up, so I pressed my finger inside of him let him fuck my pretty little girl face nice and deep. He made the most beautiful sounds when he shot his cum down the back of my throat. He held onto my head so tight as he screamed out. I swallowed every drop of his cum.

The way he came so intensely like that, I expected him to maybe pass out when he was done. That is definitely not what he did. He seemed to be charged with even more energy somehow once he came. He pulled out of my mouth, and grabbed me tight. He kissed me passionately and threw me up on the bed. He was laying on top of me and kissing me when I felt his finger enter me. I screamed out, but he kept his mouth firmly pressed to mine. He fucked me with his finger so hard and fast. I tried to squirm under him but his body was so much bigger than mine that I could not move. “Daddy, you are going to make me cum,” I pleaded.

“No baby. I’ll tell you when you can cum.”

What? Is he crazy? I thought. There’s no way I can hold it. He is driving me crazy and I’m right on the edge, again. Fuck him. “Daddy!” “Please” And just like earlier, he stopped. He was really torturing me. I felt like crying, or screaming, or putting my own hand between my legs, or all three!

“Shh,” he said. “It’s ok baby, you’ll cum, but you’ll cum when Daddy tells you to cum.” He whispered as he kissed each of my fingers. Before I could even argue, he took the soaking wet finger that had been deep inside of me a few seconds earlier and placed it on my lips. I opened my mouth and let Daddy fuck my mouth the same way he had fuck my tight little cunt with the very same finger. I could taste my pussy on his finger. “Do you like that my angel?” Daddy asked. I closed my eyes and shook my head yes as I sucked his finger. “Good Girl.”

He played with my hard nipples for a few seconds before he moved down between my legs. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He pushed my thighs far apart and used his fingers to spread my pussy lips. My body was trembling. His mouth was so close to my cunt that I could feel his breathe. He took his tongue and licked me from my ass very slowly up to my clit. Then he lifted his head up and looked at me and said, “Do you want me to stop?”

“No Daddy, Please No,” I begged him.

“Then you better be a good girl. Daddy will tell you when you can cum. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Daddy,” I answered.

His tongue was merciless licking and sucking on my clit until I had tears in my eyes. He pressed his tongue in and out of my cunt making me scream, while he pinched my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I have never felt such intense sensations in my entire life. Just when I thought he had done everything to my little girl bottom that could be done, he lifted my legs up high, and pressed his tongue deep into my ass, making me squeel out. He replaced his tongue with a finger and continued fucking my ass with his big strong finger while his soft, warm and wet tongue moved back up to my rock hard clit.

He sucked so hard as he flicked it with his tongue I thought I was going to pass out. Just then he asked me, “Are you ready to cum for Daddy Angel?”

“God Yes!” I screamed.

“OK, now you can cum for me, now you can cum for Daddy.” He said as he pushed his finger deep into my pussy and sucked my clit once again, but this time I felt his bite down on me with his teeth, just enough to send me way over the edge. I screamed and kicked my legs as my Daddy continued fucking my pussy and my ass with his big strong fingers over and over again. “That’s it baby girl, cum for your Daddy.”

Oh my God I thought. I’m so happy that my Daddy is here. He kissed me deep and then looked up at me and said, “Now put that pretty dress back on Angel, Daddy’s hungry. I want to go and show you off a bit, my beautiful baby girl. Besides, Daddy’s got a very interesting night planned for you little one.”

I just smiled and did as Daddy asked. My mind raced at the thought of what ‘interesting night’ meant exactly. I can’t wait to find out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
14 Taking My Sister - PART I

"You can't tell mom and dad," my sister said. She was sitting on her bed, covering herself with her comforter. "You know what they'll do." Her eyes were welling with tears. She was upset for good reason. I had come home early from work and found her with a large, black cock in her mouth. The owner of the cock has long since vanished.

Our parents were both hard working and successful lawyers. As well, they were incredibly religious, and were strongly against many things they viewed as immoral. Highest on the list were premarital sex and interracial relationships. While neither my sister nor I held the same beliefs, our parents made it clear often that if we wanted to keep our trust funds, we better abide by their beliefs.

A little background: my sister Rachel and I are twins (fraternal). We were always close growing up, and we hung out with the same friends. As we became teenagers, we still hung out, but our relationship became edgier, and my sister became a little bit of a bitch. We both still lived at home – I went to a local community college, and Rachel went to the State college, less than two miles from home.

I knew Rachel had engaged in sexual activities, as had I, but until now I had never actually witnessed it. We both did a good job of playing the obedient children. We both wanted our trust funds when we turned 21, less than 2 years from now. Each of us would get a little more that $1.5 million. Unless something made our parents change their mind.

"Please, Ben, you can't tell them," she pleaded. She knew that if her parents found out that she had been sexually involved with a black man, she'd be disowned, and the trust fund would be gone. I thought about it for a minute. She was crying now.

I had always found my sister incredibly sexy. She had an amazing body, skinny but with curves in the right places. Her breasts were on the small side but perfectly proportioned. Her ass was tiny but perfect, like two halves of a large melon. I would often masturbate thinking about fucking her. I decided that I shouldn't let this opportunity pass me by.

"I won't tell mom and dad," I said. "But you have to do something for me."

Relief flooded her face. "Thank you Ben. Whatever you want, tell me and I'll do it."

"You can start by dropping the comforter," I said. She looked confused for a minute.

"What? Why, Ben?" she asked.

"Because, I want to see you naked," I answered.

"But you can't. I'm your sister," she answered.

"I know. If you don't want me to tell mom and dad, you'd better be my naked sister in a hurry," I said.

She stared at me, her confusion becoming replaced by a mix of anger and disgust. Slowly she dropped the comforter, exposing her breasts. The rest of the comforter was draped across her thighs, covering her crotch. Her breasts were gorgeous. I had previously only seen them under a t-shirt or bathing suit. They were perfectly formed, and she had no tan lines. I felt my cock stir in my jeans.

"That's a start. Now the rest," I said.

"Ben, no," she said. "We can't do this. It's wrong." She continued staring at me.

"The comforter, or else," I said. My cock was now completely erect and was straining the fabric of my jeans.

"Ben, please," she begged. I didn't say anything. She sighed, seeming to resign herself to her fate, and threw the comforter on the ground.

I had expected her to be wearing panties, but she wasn't. Her pussy was completely hairless, and like her breasts there was no sign of tan lines. I moved closer to get a better view.

She was still aroused, I could see. Her lips were puffy and reddish, and they glistened with her juices. She was glaring at me.

"Satisfied, jerk?" she spat. She closed her legs.

"Open them," I said.

She looked away, and fresh tears started down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and opened her legs again. I knelt in front of her and stared at her bare mound. I imagined how it would feel to slide my cock between those lips. I was dying, and needed release. I stood up.

Rachel closed her legs again and looked at me. "Are you done?" she asked in a desperate tone.

"I am, but you're not," I said. Confusion came back into her eyes, replaced by fear as I unzipped my jeans. My 7-inch cock sprang out.

"God Ben, what are you doing?" she shrieked, looking away. "Stop it! Put that away and get out!"

"Touch it," I said. She was still turned away. "Touch it, Rachel."

"No Ben. Get out now," she said. She didn't look at me. I put my cock away and zipped up my pants.

"Okay, I'll go. Mom and dad should be home soon, so I guess we'll have a good talk." I started for the door. Before I got there, Rachel said, "Stop".

I turned around. She was looking at me. "I'll do what you want. But I'll only touch it, nothing else."

I didn't say anything, I just walked back and unzipped again. My cock was still rock hard. She stared at it. "Touch it," I said.

Slowly, she reached out and put her hand around my shaft. I gasped at her touch. She held me like that, and then let go.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Almost," I replied. "Do that again." I said.

She grabbed me again, and I put my hand on hers and started moving it up and down. She got the hint and took over. It felt incredible. She had obviously done this before. I was so overwhelmed I knew that I would come very quickly. I didn't want her to move out of the way, so I didn't give her any sign that my orgasm was approaching.

As she jerked me, she gave a sudden squeeze, and that was enough to drive me over the edge. My cock jumped and cum splashed all over Rachel. The first spurt was a huge rope that landed on her head and face. She instinctively moved away, and the next spurts landed on her tits and belly. I kept coming, covering her chest. I had never come that much in my life. Finally, I was done, and Rachel took her hand away. She wiped it on the sheets, then used the sheets to wipe the rest of the cum off her face and front.

"Thanks, sis," I said. She glared at me. "I won't tell mom and dad, but you'll have to do that for me again."

"No way," she said. "That's it Ben. No more."

"Have it your way," I said. I saw her deflate again. I knew I had her.

"I'll see you at dinner," I said, and left her room.

Our parents came home at about 6:30, and we all sat down to dinner at 7. Rachel had to take a shower to get all the cum off. She didn't speak a lot at dinner, and our mom asked her what was wrong.

"I just don't feel well," she said. "I think I may have the flu."

"Well, why don't you go up and lay down?" our dad said. "Ben will bring you some tea. Won't you Ben?"

"Of course, dad." I said. Rachel looked at me, then left the table and went upstairs.

After dinner, mom and dad decided to go out to visit friends down the street for a couple hours. I promised to take good care of Rachel.

After my parents left, I made some chamomile tea and took it up to Rachel. She was lying in her bed, watching TV. She looked at me as I walked in. I set the tea on her night table. She muttered a thank you.

I sat on the bed beside her, and pulled down her comforter. She was wearing sweatpants cut to shorts, and a tank top with no bra. She tried to pull the covers back up, but I stopped her.

"Ben, please don't," she pleaded. "I can forgive you for what happened before, but it can't go one. You must know that." Part of me did, but another part of me couldn't stop.

"Just relax for a minute," I told her. I pulled the covers all the way off. I pulled at the drawstring holding on her shorts, and pulled them off. Rachel tried to resist, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop me. For the second time that day, I was greeted with the sight on her completely hairless pussy.

"Why don't you have any pubic hair?" I asked. She didn't answer right away. I asked her again. She turned away from me.

"It's easier to wax it all. Guys like it because it makes me look younger, and because it's cleaner when they go down on me." Her voice was emotionless.

"Go down on you? You mean lick your pussy?" I asked. I had never done that, but was suddenly very intrigued by the idea.

"Yes," she answered.

"Do you like it when guys do that?" I asked. She turned to look at me, her eyes burning with anger and humiliation.

"Of course I do," she answered. "Don't you like it when girls suck your cock?" she asked venomously.

"Yes, I do," I replied. In truth, I'd only had two blowjobs, and neither one was that good. I moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed Rachel's feet. I pulled them apart and moved closer to her pussy. She didn't resist, probably assuming I was just going to look again. I moved closer and closer, until my nose was almost touching her outer lips. Her smell was intoxicating. Before I knew what I was doing I had run my tongue all the way along her slit. Rachel jumped out of the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Ben! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She yelled. Good thing our parents weren't home.

"I'm licking your pussy," I answered. "Or at least I was." I didn't move off the bed. Rachel was standing in front of me, naked from the waist down. I waited for her to say something.

"Ben, get out," she said. "I won't tell mom and dad about any of this, but you have to get out now."

"Lay down on the bed," I told her.

"No Ben. Get out, now," She said. "If I tell mom and dad what you've done, you'll be in just as much trouble as I am."

"No I won't," I answered. "If you tell them, I'll tell them you're lying to try to cover up your relationship with Frank, and about how I walked in and saw you swallowing his entire cock. Who do you think they'll believe?"

She knew I had her. My credibility with our parents was a lot better than hers. She knew they'd believe me over her. She stood for a minute, and then sat down on the bed.

"Do whatever you want for five minutes. Then you'll stop. Agreed?" she said.

"Sure," I answered. I would take as much time as I wanted, but she didn't need to know that. She laid back down on the bed and spread her legs. She covered her face with a pillow.

I repositioned myself in front of her pussy, and licked it again. I felt her whole body tense. I stared eating her in earnest. I found her clit and alternated between sucking on it and licking her pussy lips. I slowly put my index finger inside her, and felt her tense again. She let out a loud sob.

I carried on, with two fingers now inside her. I licked and sucked her clit, and I noticed that her hips were starting to move against me. I could feel her vaginal muscles start contracting. Holy shit, I thought. She's going to cum. I kept going and before long she was thrashing under me, her cunt spasming as she came. I slowly took my fingers out and licked them, savouring her sweet juices. I looked at her. The pillow was gone, and her face was a mix of emotions.

I knelt between her legs and took off my own sweatpants. My cock was rock hard again. She suddenly looked terrified.

"No Ben," she said. "You can't. Don't put that inside me."

"Relax," I said. "You can jerk me off like last time." I moved up so that I was kneeling between her spread legs, my cock over her stomach. Without having to be told, she grabbed me and started jerking. She must have wanted to get it over with, because she was going very fast. It worked. In less than a minute I was cumming for the second time today. The first spurt again landed on her face and in her hair. I kept cumming, covering the rest of her body. Amazingly I think I came more this time. Her tank top was splattering with my cum. She sat up and took it off, and used it to wipe off her hair and face. She pulled the covers up and turned away from me, staring at the TV. I left without saying anything.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
For the next few weeks, things went back to normal, pretty much. I had Rachel give me a few more handjobs, and while she didn't necessarily seem to like it, she protested less and less each time. She even started taking a little longer. She became better at sensing my approaching orgasms, and would aim my cock so that I came in her hand or in a cloth or sock if she had one handy. She stopped trying to tell me that we couldn't keep doing this. I guess she figured once we hit 21, she could tell me off without fear.

Then, one Friday, our parents came home and announced that they were going on a trip for a week. They were leaving us to take care of the house, and each other. Of course, we weren't to have any parties, and we never would, because there's no way our parents wouldn't find out. But, with our parents gone, we were free to stay out late and come home in a less than sober state.

They left on Saturday, and that night both Rachel and I ended up at the same party. I was playing a drinking game with some buddies in the kitchen, and I saw Rachel dancing with Frank in the living room. He was getting very frisky, and she was fighting to keep his hands off her. Finally, she slapped him in the face, and he stormed out.

I lost sight of Rachel for a couple hours, and when I saw her again she was in the backyard, drinking Southern Comfort from the bottle and taking pretty big pulls off of a nice sized joint. She was sitting with a couple girlfriends. I walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Come on, sis," I said, pulling her to her feet. "I think you've had enough." She was not at all stable on her feet, and I had to prop her up.

"Naaaa," she slurred. "I don' wanna go. I wanna stay with my girls." The last word came out like 'girlsh'.

"I know, but I think you need to get some sleep," I told her. "Say goodnight, Rachel."

"Goo'nite, Rachel," she said with a wave. I got her out to the car and poured her into the front seat. I had only had a couple beers and was fine to drive. I started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

A few minutes later, I pulled into our driveway. Rachel had slept the entire short trip, and I had to shake her to rouse her. I helped her into the house and into her bed. She sat on the bed, and as I turned to go, she grabbed my belt and turned me to face her. Without saying a word, she unzipped my jeans and took my flaccid cock in her hands.

"Rachel, what are you doing," I asked. This was the first time she has initiated anything between us.

"Isn't this what you want," she asked, her words still slightly slurred. "I might as well give it to you, because you'll make me anyway," she said. My cock was growing hard. I hadn't planned on doing anything tonight, but it would be hard to say no with her soft, skilled fingers slowly stroking my shaft.

She took her time, and every time I sensed my orgasm approaching, she'd slow down. After about ten minutes, I told her I had to sit down because my legs were getting tired.

I laid on the bed, and she resumed her stroking. She was going unbearably slow, running her hand over the head every now and then to lubricate my shaft with my precum. Suddenly I felt a familiar pressure build. She sensed it, and tried to slow down even more, but it was no use. I exploded, hitting myself in the face, and drenching her pillow. She kept pumping while I finished, shooting an unbelievable amount of cum onto my chest and stomach.

When I was finished, she wiped her hand on my leg, and grabbed a towel off her dresser.

"Here, clean up with this," she said. "Goodnight, Ben." She laid down and turned away from me. I took the hint and left her room, dropping the jizz soaked towel in her hamper.

I went to my room, threw on a robe, and headed to the bathroom to clean up before bed. As I passed Rachel's room, I heard an unmistakable sound. I put my ear to the door and heard the sounds of my sister masturbating. I pushed the door, and it swung open silently. She was laying on her bed, naked, with one hand between her legs and the other one alternating between her two nipples. Even though I had just come, I felt my cock stir. I tiptoed over to the side of her bed and watched. I could tell she was getting close. I waited until I thought she was almost there.

"Need some help?" I asked. She must have jumped 10 feet in the air.

"Goddamn it Ben! You scared the shit out of me!" She wasn't slurring anymore.

"Sorry," I said, grinning widely. "I heard noises and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine, thanks," she said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Can you please go?"

"So you can finish?" I asked her.

"Not likely," she said. "After that scare, I couldn't if I wanted to."

"Well, maybe I can," I said. She seemed to weigh the offer. She opened her mouth to say something, and then reconsidered. She simply laid down on her back and spread her legs.

My cock was rock hard as I positioned myself between her legs again. I took time, savouring the aroma of her pussy. She was in a very aroused state, and I was surprised at how wet she was. I ran my finger up and down her glistening slit. She gasped and lifted her hips toward my finger. I smiled.

As she had, I took my time. I would build her up to the brink of orgasm, then stop completely and watch her thrash around. She would try to finish herself, but I grabbed her hands and kept them away. I would lick her clit while I fucked her with my fingers. I had read about the female G spot, and I tried to locate hers. Based on the sharp gasp she made, apparently I found it. I kept bringing her up and down, until I thought she couldn't take it any more. I started in earnest, working her clit and finger fucking her. I felt her vaginal muscles start to contract and knew she was seconds away. Without being obvious, I moved my pinky so it was just outside her asshole. Her juices had been running and I knew that her anus would be well lubricated. As she started cumming, I stuck my pinky in her ass.

She screamed and thrashed like nothing I've ever seen before. I almost came myself, feeling both her cunt and ass muscles contracting as she came. She didn't stop for almost a full minute. It's a good thing our parents weren't home, or anywhere close to home.

After she came down, she looked at me with the same mixture of emotions; anger, humiliation, and a little bit of lust. She didn't say anything, just turned over onto her stomach. Typically, this is when I would leave, but today I had another idea. I climbed on top of her and held her.

She didn't move, and for a minute neither did I. I shifted so that my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks, and let it rest there for a moment. Then I slowly started pumping back and forth. It felt exquisite. She didn't try to stop me, probably hoping that I would come and then leave her alone. Not today, though.

Holding her wrists, I lifted myself up a bit and moved my cock a little lower. On one of my downstrokes, I moved enough that the head of my cock brushed the entrance to her pussy. She gasped and tensed. I went back to rubbing my cock between her cheeks. Ever couple of strokes I'd brush my head against her wet lips. Then, without warning, instead of pulling back I pushed forward. She cried out.

"Ben, no!!!" she yelled. My head was inside her pussy, and it felt like nothing else I had ever felt. She was incredibly tight, and I wondered suddenly if she was a virgin. I pushed forward a little more. Her tightness was overcome by the copious amount of fluid that she was producing.

"Ben, stop!!! Please, Ben, don't do this," she said, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. "I'm a virgin, Ben."

That was enough for me. I kept pushing, and soon felt pressure at her hymen.

"Ow!!" she screamed. "Ben, it hurts. You're too big. Please take it out. It hurts."

Her cries turned me on even more. I pulled back and then pushed forward harder, and I felt her resistance give. She shrieked. I kept going and before I knew it my cock was buried to the hilt in my sister's pussy. I grabbed her tiny ass cheeks and pulled them open. I looked down, and saw her wet lips wrapped around my shaft. I couldn't believe my cock was inside her. It looked like I should be splitting her in half. The sight of her tiny ass cheeks spread apart and my glistening cock in her virgin pussy was too much to handle. My cock jerked, and I unloaded what felt like buckets of cum into my sister. She must have felt it, because she started to panic.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply